Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best hookup sites australia

The app should also only consume the needed sources to execute and scale well without wasting memory, bandwidth, and server resources. free singles chicago The high quality of daters doesn t look to be as best notch as some other apps on this list, but there are undoubtedly some catches who make their way onto the internet site. 99/month. tampa usasexguide This is why having a date in a public spot not only keeps you secure but provides you an out in case you aren t actually feeling it.

most popular gay hookup site

This query could extremely nicely be the epitome of funny on the net dating queries. single women in grand junction colorado He was previously the senior editor for Geek. Share your nude snapchats and well known dating hashtag. doublelist kansas city Max, who considers themselves an professional on sex toys, stated some mates reached out to them asking which toy they need to invest in to keep their sex lives active through quarantine.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/17/2011 11:11:36 PM What Keeps You Going??  
gardenblueaug22
Augusta, ME
39, joined Aug. 2011

For me it's that he gave up so much so me and the kids would be ok. I have to make it,,for the both of us,,because he never got the chance to.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/17/2011 11:38:34 PM What Keeps You Going??  
iminarut
Westboro, WI
55, joined Sep. 2010

Knowing she loved living...every day.

9/18/2011 1:34:50 AM What Keeps You Going??  

msabe
Dinwiddie, VA
60, joined May. 2011

He would want me to live my life to the fullest and to be here for our 5 girls and our 8 grandchildren. My Bill loved life, our girls and our grandchildren.

9/18/2011 7:40:45 AM What Keeps You Going??  
gardenblueaug22
Augusta, ME
39, joined Aug. 2011

Ooo good ones

9/18/2011 12:06:17 PM What Keeps You Going??  
sofer
Tahlequah, OK
52, joined Aug. 2011

I was remebering a movie line the other day and have made the decision that this is what I am going to do. "Get busy dying or get busy living". There is so much to life that I have yet to experience and hopefully I can continue to use my experiences to help others. It is time for me to get busy living..

9/28/2011 8:51:47 PM What Keeps You Going??  
sds1952
Fort Myers, FL
65, joined Jun. 2008

It's been 5 years since he passed. What keeps me going? Let's see...uummmm....Really nothing anymore. I used to think it was for my family but they don't seem to understand what I am going through let along what to say so I shut them out of my life even after I tried to commit suicide in 2008. No one came or called the 7 days I was in the hospital because they took it personal. I didn't love them. I then thought it was for my son who was having a rough life of his own right now (divorce, loosing his company, health) and that he needed me but I realize he is so wrapped up in his own life he hardly had time for me or my call for help. I have told my family several times I am severly depressed and that I was going to check myself in the crisis center but all they say is I will be okay. Well I am not okay. I am falling apart at the seams and no on seems to see it or hear me. I spend alot of time in my room so I don't have to be around anyone. See I live with my son, his girlfriend my 16 yr old grandson, his best friend and my 20 yr old nephew. I had a man friend whom I stopped seeing in March but we still talk. He just informed me tonight he has met someone new and would like to end our friendship. Okay now that helps me alot. SO I have decided at some point in the VERY near future I am checking out of this world and all it does not have to offer. I am tired and weak and can bear no more. I have lost my husband who was my best friend and soulmate, lost my mom to cancer my other best friend, our house we designed and built, my manager's poistion because I was unstable loosing Steve and my mom and seems I am now hurting everyone around me. I haven't been able to find a job since last Oct., I live with my son and feel like a complete failure. No one seems to hear me anymore when I say I am severly depressed and need help so I am going to take this as no one cares. Good-bye and thank you for listening. Please do not reply.

9/28/2011 9:37:39 PM What Keeps You Going??  
iminarut
Westboro, WI
55, joined Sep. 2010

sds1952, I know you said don't reply but I can't help but to ask you to reconsider your decision...we do care even though we are just someone on the other end of a computer. I hope you see this and realize you are not alone.
Bryan

9/28/2011 11:10:04 PM What Keeps You Going??  

all_thumbs
Lake Wales, FL
69, joined Aug. 2010

sds1952 you're not alone.

9/28/2011 11:53:31 PM What Keeps You Going??  
redskins57
Selma, NC
60, joined Sep. 2011

Hello all. My name is Linda, and I am new here. I lost the love of my life in April 2008. Don't you get a little tired of hearing "It will get easier"? Well, to me, life hasn't been easy without him at all. I guess the way I get through the days and nights after short of 1 day knowing him 28 years and being married to him for over 27 is to pour myself into my 11 grandkids and the rest of the family. I came HERE to try to start conversations with adults my age and those of any age who have lost their loved one.

And to the previous poster, sds, please keep talking about it. I went through a horrible time when my hubby in his 40's went in for back surgery and the hospital overdosed him on drugs while he had a pain pump in. He died 3 years later after suffering for over 3 years since the surgery; uncontrollable seizures that disabled him and he had brain damage; but he LIVED those 3 years even though he suffered. He made me see that life is so special even with all the bad days and nights he had. But he made it to see his 2 youngest grandsons be born 6 weeks apart; he doted over his grandkids, and I know he is looking down on the newest one who is only 5 months old. So, what I am trying to get at, sds, is that no matter HOW depressed we get our loved one would want us to live life and go on; I don't think it gets EASIER, but the numbness wears off. I still have days I cry; I still have songs that get to me; I still see his picture and smile and then cry. AND I have felt many times noone cared, but the problem is that it doesn't matter who DOES NOT care, it matters who DOES. Come here and talk. I will be glad to listen.

And thank you all for letting me be a part of this. I keep thinking one day I will be able to get out and be myself again; but that will never happen because the best part of me is gone; I just have to learn to let the other half go on.

9/29/2011 9:30:56 AM What Keeps You Going??  
sofer
Tahlequah, OK
52, joined Aug. 2011

SDS there is a lot of good in life. We cannot let all of our identity be in another human being. Would he want you to be living like this? Find something in life to throw yourself into. There are so many hurting people out there that you can really help if only by listening to them. We all here have been the same thing yet we find a way to continue on. It would be such a waste to end your life now. Focus on becoming who you are and were meant to be. Make time for your kids and grandkids they will be the ones to continue his legacy. How are they to feel if they lose both mother and father and grandfather and grandmother. I reiterate that there is so much good you can still do in this world. Please hang around and see what else there is for you. There are many here on this site that love you and can talk to you from experience. WE have all been there.

9/29/2011 11:05:03 AM What Keeps You Going??  
2shacks
Over 2,000 Posts (2,947)
Concord, NC
54, joined Jun. 2010

SDS has set her profile invisible... I want to contact you privately. Pls friend me.

Let me I have an ideas what you are going through but not how you feel bc I'm not you.
2nd.. if you feel you need to check yourself in..PLS DO IT. Do not worry about what others think at this time. You have many other things that can keep. The depression from healing. As for them feeling guilty.. they should! At times those who we think will be there are not.. that's even worse. They do not want you to seek help bc it may make them look bad. Wo cares!! I say this bc I needed meds for a while, told my family. Needed them to say sure, let's go it. They all said the opposite & that I was weak.. it would get better. Well, it took longer than it should have to improve. Now, mostt of them are on meds. When you feel you need it..you do. PLS GET THE HELP YOU WANT. I SEE IT AS YOU WANT IT. I'VE LEARNED TOO LATE THAT THE STRONGER PERSON ADMITS THEY NEED HELP & CAN'T DO IT ON THEIR OWN. I'm not yelling. Just wanted it to stand out.
Now.. as for checking out.. that's. A cry for help. In 1982 hsomething very tragic happened in my life. I couldn't go anyone in my family to cry to, talk to or help me get help. No one would've helped me.. I know this. I had my hand full of pills. I heard a voice say to me.." if you do this, they will be sad for while then their life will go on. Put them down, I will put someone in your life & you will get better. " I did that & a great person was put into my life I could share this with. They helped me so much. I've been able to listen & guide others bc I chose to stay.
It sounds like you're being pulled in so many ways that you cant take care of yourself. People will do this. Some like to see us fail or suffer bc they get more from us.
Do not worry about other. Do what you need for yourself. It took me a few yrs to learn & accept that I am the only one that can get me out of the depression, create my life & bring joy to us. I bring joy by allowing it to come to me. In an odd way, I'm stronger. Its said that things happen reasons we do not understand yet something good will come from our pain. This part of our life opened my eyes to how my family truly is & what they thought of me. It hurt so much bc I was always there for them in many ways & I needed them. I seperated myself from them bc they were truly sucking the life out of me. My Mother & sis were planning to have me committed so they could have my child. She told me this..now, she'll deny it but that was the day I woke up. I knew a DR & told him. We counselled & he said that if I hadn't seperated they couldve had me committed for evaluation. What was the reason for this? My child bc I homeschooled - wouldn't let them train her the way they wanted & the THOUGHT they were on my bank accts. So.... if I were committed, they could get funds out for themselves & I couldn't do anything. They began shutting me out of things when they learned they are on nothing.
So.. see how people do. Not posting my business just trying to show examples of others.
Pls seek help. Leaving from self infliction is not the thing to do. Go away, come back stronger bc they won't be around keeping you down. At times, we have to remove ourselves from who or what is making us sick. They are making you sick.
As for the man.. if he dissolved the friendship bc he was dating someone.. he wasn't a friend. Sorry to say that.
Pls go to whoever it is you need to get the help you need. Many of us feel that way. I sure did. I use to pray for us to be hit by a semi truck & kill us both. Then I though.. what if one of us survived or we vere left in a vegetative state..both or 1. I sure didn't want that.
I know I'm here for a reason. I've made hard decisions to get where I am today. I'm happy now. I do not regret anything I had to do to save myself & my child.
You won't either...if I lived near you, id pick you up & take you. There people here who care.
I found out about this from a private email...see, peopele do care.

9/29/2011 11:42:48 AM What Keeps You Going??  

russellab
South Point, OH
63, joined Sep. 2011

let me tell you something I feel the same way but I no my wife of 30 yrs would shit if I did that I believe if you take your own lifd you will go to hell I want to see my wife and family again and I will not do that to myself I no what your feeling I do

9/29/2011 2:06:33 PM What Keeps You Going??  
2shacks
Over 2,000 Posts (2,947)
Concord, NC
54, joined Jun. 2010

Lol.. I do know how to spell & use words. They disappear all of the time when done from my phone..

9/29/2011 7:08:08 PM What Keeps You Going??  
oceanair007
Reston, VA
53, joined Dec. 2010

Death of a loved one can ciphen life out of you, therefore, I use the words of my father....he said son, the world doesn't stop moving because I'm gone. Accept encouragement and most of all, encourage yourself. We live in a functional society and I have to regain being functional in order to continue my journey in life and through life. To every widow and widower, I pray for a ray of light for all of us. Our loved ones who have passed on would want us to continue on as if they were here. Don't forget to give yourself a chance just for you or if you choose to have someone in your life again. Let's get out of our minds and into our new lives, with all due respect.

9/29/2011 8:57:45 PM What Keeps You Going??  
2shacks
Over 2,000 Posts (2,947)
Concord, NC
54, joined Jun. 2010

Ocean... that was well said & beautiful.. thanks for sharing.

9/29/2011 10:32:41 PM What Keeps You Going??  

lovethelake17
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (35,651)
Henderson, NV
58, joined May. 2009

That was, Ocean.

Thank you.

9/30/2011 8:34:33 AM What Keeps You Going??  
sofer
Tahlequah, OK
52, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from oceanair007:
Death of a loved one can ciphen life out of you, therefore, I use the words of my father....he said son, the world doesn't stop moving because I'm gone. Accept encouragement and most of all, encourage yourself. We live in a functional society and I have to regain being functional in order to continue my journey in life and through life. To every widow and widower, I pray for a ray of light for all of us. Our loved ones who have passed on would want us to continue on as if they were here. Don't forget to give yourself a chance just for you or if you choose to have someone in your life again. Let's get out of our minds and into our new lives, with all due respect.

Very well said. Thank you

9/30/2011 6:42:19 PM What Keeps You Going??  
oceanair007
Reston, VA
53, joined Dec. 2010

2Shacks....I appreciate the compliment...smiles

9/30/2011 6:48:55 PM What Keeps You Going??  
oceanair007
Reston, VA
53, joined Dec. 2010

I appreciate the thank you's from everyone and trust that I learn from your qoutes also. I'm elated that there is a online community for widows and widowers. Let there be a dove of peace above us all.

10/1/2011 4:12:32 AM What Keeps You Going??  
sds1952
Fort Myers, FL
65, joined Jun. 2008

Hi it's me. I am still here. I have read all your kind words. I will give them some thought. I told my son the other day I am going to look for a place of my own, that I needed it. He said, thanks mom just when "I" needed you most. See he is an only child and used to me always doing and giving to him. He is going through a very bad divorce and going into surgery on Oct. 6th to have a disk replaced in his neck. I just can not make him understand I need help and that I am severly depressed. I am also my Fathers guardian since my mother passed away in 2004 from a 2 year battle with cancer, I miss her dearly every day. I have placed him in assisted living. I have now turned that over to my sister. That is step #1. I have tried talking to family and friends and have told them what I am going through and how I feel. Even to the point that I am thinking of suicide everyday. They do not hear me! They say as you say, it will pass and I will be okay. But it has not and is not passing. As for my BF, she doesn't call anymore. As for my man friend, he is the one who saved me last time by calling 911 and they baker acted me for 7 days. I don't rememeber any of it. He was also the only one to travel over 100 miles a day to see me. I guess he is tired of me too even though I have said nothing to him of my problem. I guess he just knows. I was sent to the crisis center after 7 days, they released me instead of keeping me saying I had a mental break down and ordered me into grief counsling. Been there done that, it doesn't help. That was in 2008. I am NOT one to talk to strangers about my problems until now. No one calls, no one comes and no one cares. I am here with 5 other family memebrs and no on sees or hears me except the dog. GOD I will miss her. I was never one to do things by myself. I am not out going, sorta shy. Steve and I always did everything together. We were insepartable except for work for 26 years then one day "POOF" he was gone. I felt lost, what do I do now? I didn't know so I wandered through life making it day by day slowing loosing grip with reality, shutting everyone out and sinking deeper and deeper into depresssion. My Dr told me if I came to his office one more time depressed he was going to commit me, so I stopped going 3 years ago and stopped taking all my meds. My BP is high and getting higher and I do not care, at least it will be natural then. Thanks for listening. Oh, I am not looking for attention, I am not that way. Thank you for listening.

10/1/2011 8:22:19 AM What Keeps You Going??  
iminarut
Westboro, WI
55, joined Sep. 2010

sds, thanks for trusting in us and sharing...we are all in this together and will always be here. Stay strong and Welcome back.

Bryan

10/1/2011 1:21:59 PM What Keeps You Going??  
tsdjb
South Plainfield, NJ
64, joined Jul. 2011

my grandkids and family

10/2/2011 6:49:44 PM What Keeps You Going??  
sds1952
Fort Myers, FL
65, joined Jun. 2008

Me again.I am checking into the crisis center tomorrow. Just want you all to know. I have given your kind words alot of thought and feel this is what I need to do. Thank you.

10/2/2011 7:09:31 PM What Keeps You Going??  

bellybump
Over 2,000 Posts (3,784)
Preston, MO
48, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from sds1952:
Me again.I am checking into the crisis center tomorrow. Just want you all to know. I have given your kind words alot of thought and feel this is what I need to do. Thank you.
We are ALL here for you.

10/2/2011 7:11:21 PM What Keeps You Going??  
iminarut
Westboro, WI
55, joined Sep. 2010

sds, we'll be here when you come back.

Best wishes...Bryan

10/2/2011 9:46:38 PM What Keeps You Going??  
2shacks
Over 2,000 Posts (2,947)
Concord, NC
54, joined Jun. 2010

SDS... thank you for doing this.
We all deal with different levels of struggles. You are on the right path..hugsssssss

10/3/2011 9:06:30 AM What Keeps You Going??  
sofer
Tahlequah, OK
52, joined Aug. 2011

Great for you sds.. We will be here when you need us..hugs

10/3/2011 10:10:13 AM What Keeps You Going??  
cherokeel
Stephens City, VA
50, joined Jul. 2011

sds1952 We all care I am sorry you feel as you do. you may need to seek help outside you normal avenues. I lost my husband it will be two years since my husband died in DEC.

Quote from sds1952:
It's been 5 years since he passed. What keeps me going? Let's see...uummmm....Really nothing anymore. I used to think it was for my family but they don't seem to understand what I am going through let along what to say so I shut them out of my life even after I tried to commit suicide in 2008. No one came or called the 7 days I was in the hospital because they took it personal. I didn't love them. I then thought it was for my son who was having a rough life of his own right now (divorce, loosing his company, health) and that he needed me but I realize he is so wrapped up in his own life he hardly had time for me or my call for help. I have told my family several times I am severly depressed and that I was going to check myself in the crisis center but all they say is I will be okay. Well I am not okay. I am falling apart at the seams and no on seems to see it or hear me. I spend alot of time in my room so I don't have to be around anyone. See I live with my son, his girlfriend my 16 yr old grandson, his best friend and my 20 yr old nephew. I had a man friend whom I stopped seeing in March but we still talk. He just informed me tonight he has met someone new and would like to end our friendship. Okay now that helps me alot. SO I have decided at some point in the VERY near future I am checking out of this world and all it does not have to offer. I am tired and weak and can bear no more. I have lost my husband who was my best friend and soulmate, lost my mom to cancer my other best friend, our house we designed and built, my manager's poistion because I was unstable loosing Steve and my mom and seems I am now hurting everyone around me. I haven't been able to find a job since last Oct., I live with my son and feel like a complete failure. No one seems to hear me anymore when I say I am severly depressed and need help so I am going to take this as no one cares. Good-bye and thank you for listening. Please do not reply.

10/4/2011 2:44:57 AM What Keeps You Going??  
gardenblueaug22
Augusta, ME
39, joined Aug. 2011

Well said ocean! Where's a like button when ya need one¿(facebook dry humor joke)

10/4/2011 2:51:21 AM What Keeps You Going??  
gardenblueaug22
Augusta, ME
39, joined Aug. 2011

Hang in there! We're all in the same boat! Just when you think nothing good will happen, sometimes your suprised and a miracle does.

10/4/2011 6:12:29 AM What Keeps You Going??  
iminarut
Westboro, WI
55, joined Sep. 2010

Hi C M, nice new pic...thanks for lettin' us hijack your thread for a while. Drop me a line sometime.

Bryan

10/5/2011 4:52:33 PM What Keeps You Going??  

quietliving54
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,612)
Westminster, MD
60, joined Jul. 2011

sds1952,

I'm so glad you're checking yourself in. Please get a new doctor. If your other doctor said he was going to commit you, see an new doctor. Get some meds. I know they helped me. My husband passed away 11/08. I've been struggling ever since. I function, do the things I have to do, work and stuff. But when I get home, well a different story, and I guess because this is our home I now find it hard to want to come home. I have decided that when I retire I'm selling this place and moving to NC close to the SC line. Yeah family was there for a couple of months, friends for a couple of months. They really think we should be over this by now. Well I'm not, I can't just give up 32yrs. I'm a lot better now but I still have my days. I went back to church and the lord has really help. God Bless you. And we are all here for you.

10/5/2011 7:03:25 PM What Keeps You Going??  

nclady286551
Morganton, NC
67, joined Oct. 2010

It is so hard to go on. But he would tell me to keep my chin up and never give up. I live one day at a time...SWEET JESUS

10/5/2011 10:48:35 PM What Keeps You Going??  
lburgess12
Ellerslie, MD
58, joined Apr. 2011

Sds. I am very glad to read that you are going to get the help that you need and want. You said that you don't like telling your problems to strangers, now is the time to open up. A stranger unlike your family is going to listen and not judge. They are not going to tell you "it will pass". I lost my husband 5 years ago and even though we had known for quite sometime the outcome of his illness, his sudden passing after 26 years together still left a void.

I wish you all the best and hope that you will talk and allow others (strangers) to do what your family is selfishly incapable of doing, and that is help you.

10/5/2011 11:00:59 PM What Keeps You Going??  
lburgess12
Ellerslie, MD
58, joined Apr. 2011

My stubborness, and knowing that giving up is not what my husband wanted for me. We talked alot before he passed away and I know that he wanted me to go and and not spend the rest of my days grieving for him. Now that is not to say that I still don't have my bad days, I would be lieing if I said I didn't, but I go on knowing that is what he wanted.

I am sure that many of you will think I've gone off my rocker, but the day my husband died I was sitting by his side in the hospital and I was upset, crying. And then suddenly I felt this calm/peace come over, it was as if he said "I'm ok, I'm home, don't cry anymore". It's this feeling that I try to find again when I'm feeling down or overwhelmed. And as I said I'm stubborn, I don't give up.

10/5/2011 11:47:07 PM What Keeps You Going??  

rubyinreno
Reno, NV
65, joined Oct. 2011

4Yrs next week for me,What keeps me going is just knowing that life is, oh so short. There is so much to do that I never got a chance to do, I finally said start your life. By doing that it changed my way of thinking started to see things like it was the first time for me.. All of us widows our in this world, stop and think about yourself in a different light we are women mothers sisters,think positive about your self..You know you lost the best man in the world time heels that if you let it.Open up to people you will be surprised I sure was. Thank You RubyinReno

10/6/2011 1:00:27 PM What Keeps You Going??  
oceanair007
Reston, VA
53, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from gardenblueaug22:
Well said ocean! Where's a like button when ya need one¿(facebook dry humor joke)

Thanks Gardenblue...I learn so much from everyone's experiences. Where's a like button when you need it.

10/8/2011 2:28:52 PM What Keeps You Going??  
superwoman123
Lexington, KY
37, joined Jun. 2008

My son.and all the wonderful.memories we shared together.and the love that we had.my late husbandwilll always sshave a sparciaal place in my heartand every.time I look at our son i see .u

10/8/2011 2:30:42 PM What Keeps You Going??  
superwoman123
Lexington, KY
37, joined Jun. 2008

My son.and all the wonderful.memories we shared together.and the love that we had.my late husband willl always have a special place in my heart and every.time I look at our son i see .u I will love you forever.

10/9/2011 1:38:01 AM What Keeps You Going??  
sds1952
Fort Myers, FL
65, joined Jun. 2008

Hi, me again. I am still here. I am happy to announce I am now back on my meds and in a better frame of mind. I am not crying anymore. It has been a long road and I hope that someday I will find where I am going. I seem to have been wandering the past 5 years not knowing where I am going or what to do next. I have sat my son down and talked to him, told him what I am going through everyday. We cried and held each other. He says we will get through this together. He is all I have. He now tells me to get out of the house and go where he goes. At least I am out. I am trying, it is all I can do. I am also now talking with my sons pastor. Again I thank you all for caring. It is amazing what strangers do. Thank you.

10/9/2011 5:14:03 PM What Keeps You Going??  
sofer
Tahlequah, OK
52, joined Aug. 2011

Sds there are lots here to talk to and we do understand having been there ourselves. Feel free to post, vent, or anything else on here. So glad you are doing better. Stay with it and keep your head up.

10/9/2011 7:15:46 PM What Keeps You Going??  
bkat_101
Lima, OH
70, joined Oct. 2011

If I'm going to be truthful the only answer that I have is...
I wake up every morning.
It's that simple-and that complicated, if that makes any sense.

10/9/2011 8:36:40 PM What Keeps You Going??  
yyj2011
Lake Oswego, OR
64, joined May. 2011

Hi I just want too say that I'm new to this site and what oceanair077 had too say was very nice Thank you7 very much.

10/10/2011 12:50:44 PM What Keeps You Going??  
2particular
Marshall, IL
74, joined Oct. 2011

The reason we go on is because we have no choice. You can't check youself out of this world bacause of the damage you do to family and friends. It has been 5 years since I have been alone. My four cats keep me going bacause no one else would care for them. Silly maybe, but true.

I saw a man from here for almost a year, finally had to say, it just isn't working and he said he knew that and his WIFE was getting nosey. Found out he was married all the time. Another sort of death if you will.

Just keep moving and as Spring follows Winter it will surely come to us, life that is.

10/14/2011 2:01:06 PM What Keeps You Going??  
sofer
Tahlequah, OK
52, joined Aug. 2011

Knowing that I am doing exactly what she asked me to. Moving on. Does that mean that I have stopped loving her..No.. I am doing exactly what she wanted..It has taken a long time to get to this point. So this is what keeps me going trying to fulfill her wish...

10/15/2011 6:20:36 PM What Keeps You Going??  

grammy63
Brooksville, FL
69, joined Aug. 2011

The love and life we shared...Life is a wonderful gift to waste so as my husband told LIFE MUST BE LIVED, Treasured and shared...Don't bury the love inside..

10/15/2011 6:23:24 PM What Keeps You Going??  

grammy63
Brooksville, FL
69, joined Aug. 2011

My husband passed 4 years ago..and I miss him every day..

10/15/2011 9:09:50 PM What Keeps You Going??  
kathiemccrory
Ambridge, PA
53, joined Aug. 2011

i feel alot like you,,, i did give up for awhile!! but i knew i didnt like beingalone I NEED LOVE!!!

10/15/2011 9:17:46 PM What Keeps You Going??  
oceanair007
Reston, VA
53, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from bkat_101:
If I'm going to be truthful the only answer that I have is...
I wake up every morning.
It's that simple-and that complicated, if that makes any sense.

You wake up everyday...it's that simple and that complicated...it makes sense.

10/15/2011 9:20:38 PM What Keeps You Going??  
oceanair007
Reston, VA
53, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from kathiemccrory:
i feel alot like you,,, i did give up for awhile!! but i knew i didnt like beingalone I NEED LOVE!!!

Your right.! People need love!!!

10/16/2011 6:36:20 AM What Keeps You Going??  
doitright112
Buckeye, AZ
60, joined Sep. 2011

I can't seem to get past he hide from me he went without to leave me life insurance & one of the last thing he said " What about you baby " my warrior to the end. I'be been disabled and very sick since 1992. So he ran me to hospitals for surgeries. I've had 10 shunt surgerys, he took me to 55 spinal taps, took care if me thru about 48 broken ribs.and I really feel like it was not just Agent Orange from veitnam,but also all I put him thru. One Hosp was 240 miles away. He would drive me down go back to work & drive back that day to get me. We all thought I would go first. I am sorry I know I'm new here but does anyone else feel guilty like I do?

10/25/2011 9:33:24 PM What Keeps You Going??  
shorttwo
Bedford, TX
53, joined Oct. 2011

What keeps me going....It was my kids tell they moved out. Now what is next for me is to go on with my life. I still think about him. It has been 8 years it is hard but I still go on for my kids and grandkids. They still need me. At least I want to think so. It keeps me going.

10/25/2011 9:48:04 PM What Keeps You Going??  
spacefor1
Aurora, IL
49, joined Oct. 2011

My wife entrusted me with her only daughter (my step daughter) who turned 21 a few weeks after my wife passed. I know that how I handle this situation will set the tone for how my stepdaughter copes with the loss of her mother. I have to show her the good path as it is both the right thing to do and what i promised to my wife. When I meet my wife in Heaven, I want to see a big smile on her face with her saying "you did good"

11/25/2011 11:11:16 PM What Keeps You Going??  
mnttop
Northfield, MA
71, joined Nov. 2011

i LOST MY HUSBAND NINE YEARS AGO,AND IT DOES GET BETTER. YOU NEVER WILL FORGET THE LIFE YOU HAD WITH HIM,BUT THEY CAN TAKE AWAY YOUR LOVED ONE,BUT THEY WILL NEVER NEVER BEABLE TO TAKE AWAY YOUR MEMORIES YOU HAD WITH HIM,i JUST RETIED RHIS jUNE,AND i FIND IT GETTING HARDER AGAIN,AND i HAVE TO MUCH TIME ON MY HANDS, AND THERE FOE i TJHINK ALOT MORE,i JUST CAN NOT SEEM TO BEABLE TO MOVE ON,

11/25/2011 11:29:37 PM What Keeps You Going??  
mnttop
Northfield, MA
71, joined Nov. 2011

i JUST HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT i REALLY WILL NEVER BE COMPLETELY ALONE,AND YES WE ALL SHOULD COUNT OUR BLESSINGS IN THIS LIFE, i WANTED TO END MY LIFE SO MANY TIMES IN THE LAST 9 YEARS,BUT i HAD TO KEEP GOING FOR MY KIDS AND GRANDBABYS,

11/25/2011 11:38:00 PM What Keeps You Going??  
mnttop
Northfield, MA
71, joined Nov. 2011

you ARE A VERY STROUNG MAN,AND i HAVE NOTHING BUT RESPECT FOR YOU. i KNOW YOU AND i CERTAINLY WILL SEE OUR LOVED ONE IN HEAVEN.

11/26/2011 12:22:38 AM What Keeps You Going??  
jlg1968
San Jose, CA
49, joined Nov. 2011

My children. They are the fruit of love.

4/19/2012 12:42:08 AM What Keeps You Going??  
stevenlane1969
Dublin, GA
48, joined Nov. 2007

God,then my kids and my mom

4/22/2012 9:12:40 AM What Keeps You Going??  
tweetysgirl
Charlotte, NC
55, joined Mar. 2011

Just knowing how much My Husband loved life, He would be so sad at me for not trying to keep going....

4/22/2012 10:05:46 AM What Keeps You Going??  
stevenlane1969
Dublin, GA
48, joined Nov. 2007

Got to keep going! Its not gonna be easy. Take it one day at a time.