Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megaperosnals

This platform is exclusively for marijuana lovers to connect more than all factors green. sun city west singles club So, do not hesitate and attempt our service of dating to have very good conversation and why not obtain the adore of your life. Your username can be searched, and something tied to that username can come up conveniently. priyanka chopra bumble ad song On the internet dating is the new way to date for quite a few people today.

www megapersonals con

Most of these experiences were frustrating, but a handful of stood out as getting usable. atlanta single ladies The only work about that I have managed to obtain is as follows. We ve discussed about him coming over to Singapore to sightsee before. locanto hyderabad birds If you make that your issue, it is a tiny significantly less charming.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/2/2011 7:59:32 PM Is it me or what?  

tom18038
Burlington, VT
27, joined Apr. 2011

Subject says it all....i can't figure out why i cant manage to find a girl who not only finds me attractive and funny but also knows what the term appreciation means. I am not saying tha ti am the most perfect guy in the world, because hey I have my vices but that shouldnt prevent me from atleast being given the chance with someone. I dont cheat, and i hate those that do, i dont do drugs or excessively drink and i am one of those giant cuddly guys that people like but for some damn reason noone is willing to give me a chance no matter how hard or lack thereof i try.

I am sick of being single while i see all of my friends who have these great gals who make them happy and what is wrong with wanting that?

I would say the only things that are "wrong" with me would be that i do date based on looks (but personality is important above all) and that I am not in the best of physical shape that i could be along with the fact that i have had my heart broken before and it makes me hard to trust others......but really besides those things i cant imagine that it is really that hard to find a woman who fits the qualities i am looking for. And i guess the reason why i am looking for these qualities is due partly because of what i really want in a future wife (not anytime soon of course, i am only 21) and based on my past relationships with having been hurt.

Ive asked my friends these same questions and they are no help so hopefully someone on here can help me with my delema weather it be with good advice or a possible date ( if you are a good looking 19-23 yr old girl who lives near me, as if that will happen....)

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/3/2011 9:25:14 PM Is it me or what?  
changeislife
Keene, NH
35, joined Jun. 2011

You probably don't get a chance because they don't think you're good looking. You should understand this, since you're only looking for good looking girls yourself.

10/4/2011 3:51:51 PM Is it me or what?  
vt_wildflower
Over 2,000 Posts (2,837)
Burlington, VT
58, joined Jan. 2011

Hi Tom, I live in the center of Burlington and I see many young, lovely ladies your age. First, give your heart and your past hurts a chance to heal. That can taint how others see you. There is nothing wrong with you. I see so many guys your age, on here, posting the same thing.
For some reason, the Vermont DH group is the least used of all the 50 states. If you are into chatting try another state.
You are still very young and have plenty of time to find someone. Most guys and gals your age, are not quite ready to settle down. They are still finding out who they are and what they want to do with their life.
Volunteer in an area that people your age are more likely to be volunteering.
Again, there is nothing wrong with you. It just takes a bit longer for some. Don't get discouraged, ok? She might be just around the corner. Good Luck!

12/8/2011 8:50:00 PM Is it me or what?  

sweetgypsygurl
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (54,529)
Wichita, KS
35, joined Apr. 2011