Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

car fun listcrawler

Start out your Independent Premium subscription now. salinas dating sites On the other hand, if they are not into fitness, this query may make you seem judgmental. Operating at a enterprise alongside somebody is incredibly various than co founding a new startup with each other. jasmine rice onlyfans Single ladies and men wore their virginity like a g If you have no wish to get married, why would you date a person who is dating for that purpose? I m not saying you have to know with certainty that your date is your future spouse.

online gay hookup sites

You have gotten superior at handling paperwork and other annoying tasks like scheduling dentist appointments on time or renewing your passport. lesbian fresno We linked the Facebook Dating web page so you can verify it out and see how it functions. That does not mean it will often work out. dating apps in morocco Her copy of my favourite anthology of Rupi Kaur s poetry, and a related Diptyque candle to one of my personal caused me to smile at the serendipity of it all.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/4/2008 9:34:14 PM My dad passed away today and what would you say to...  

yankeesweet
Aiken, SC

your dad today if you could right now.....
I was lucky enough to be with him when he went....but don't miss that
opportunity to say how you feel to the ones you love...while you can.
My dad was a great man. He lived with me and it will take a hell of
a man to fill his shoes for sure.

God bless!

4/4/2008 9:36:14 PM My dad passed away today and what would you say to...  

carolinaguy71
Boca Raton, FL

Sorry for your loss Sorry cant spell for some reason

[Edited 4/4/2008 9:36:51 PM]

4/4/2008 9:40:45 PM My dad passed away today and what would you say to...  

sara50
Carlsbad, NM

So sorry you lost your dad today, but glad you got to be with him. I would want to be there as well and say I love you and send him on his way.

4/4/2008 9:41:31 PM My dad passed away today and what would you say to...  

tommyguy4u
Brooklyn, NY

4/4/2008 9:47:03 PM My dad passed away today and what would you say to...  

books2write
Plainfield, NJ

I am so sorry. I moved back to NJ to be with my dad who suffered a heart attack 4 years ago. His heart has a 40% working capibility. I'm here to help my mom and enjoy spending time with him. I would be lost without my dad.

BIG HUGS for you!

4/4/2008 9:52:02 PM My dad passed away today and what would you say to...  

yankeesweet
Aiken, SC

Thank you all.
My dad had congestive heart failure due to
a heart attack and a quadruple by pass a long
time ago. He was weak and frail. It is
amazing he lived this long (89) and I was lucky for
every minute I got to spend with him.
Treasure those times.

Love to you all....

4/4/2008 9:54:06 PM My dad passed away today and what would you say to...  

collegekidunot
Winnsboro, LA

I lost my Daddy 8 yrs. ago this Sat. i never got to say good-bye to him. and i never can. my shrink told me to go to his grave, bring flowers, talk to him, then say good-bye. i cried for 2 hours last nite. he will come to you in your dreams, but he won't be the same. he will be young. and always remember, your Daddy loved you. and he will always be with you in your mind and in your heart. God bless you and your family!

4/4/2008 9:58:01 PM My dad passed away today and what would you say to...  

snides20
Mingo Junction, OH

i had the opportunity but at the same time i didnt. My dad was diagnosed with liver cancer He immediately moved from florida back to ohio to be with me and my brothers. Sorry if misoelled this jsut brings up memoriess im not over yet. We all knew he had less then 6 months to live. He got to the point he was staying at my brothers house for him to use the restroom my brother had to call me over so we could lift him and get him on a toilet, he was a llarge man as m,yself. I was at work and he checked himself into a hospice center so he wasn putting my brothers and I through that nemore. That night i went to the hospice center he was in acoma. We decided just to keep him well medicaided and in acome so he wouldnt feel the pain no more because it was unbarable to him. I never really got to say any final words to him and till this day i regret it. If you can do if you dont it hurts so bad sorry for the long post

4/4/2008 10:01:03 PM My dad passed away today and what would you say to...  

yankeesweet
Aiken, SC

Thank you college. I am sure that your daddy loved you too.
You just have to know that and believe it. Somtimes we just
don't get to say our goodbyes in this life...but I think
that they hear our thoughts and feel our love whereever
they are. God bless.

4/4/2008 10:03:49 PM My dad passed away today and what would you say to...  

yankeesweet
Aiken, SC

snides...I feel your pain. I also think your dad knows how
you feel about him. He sounds like he was a very caring man
...so he must feel how you cared about him.

4/4/2008 10:06:42 PM My dad passed away today and what would you say to...  

kathy5311
Jackson, GA

Yankee, I'm sorry for your loss. I'm glad that you were able to be with your Dad. I lost my Grandpa on March 2nd. I was able to spend 8 days with him right before he passed away. It was the hardest and the most wonderful 8 days of my life.

I know that Grandpa's passing was much harder on my Mom than on me. My heart goes out to you right now.

Kathy

4/4/2008 10:10:00 PM My dad passed away today and what would you say to...  

luvzhugz12
Richardson, TX

My sincerest sympathy for the feelings of loss, but I'm happy for you that you got to be with him until the end. What a gift to treasure.

4/4/2008 10:11:26 PM My dad passed away today and what would you say to...  

bocabrat
Boca Raton, FL

I'm sorry that you lost your dad today!...I thank you for the reminder to cheerish my mother and tell her the things I need to before God calls her one day, I spent the day with her today, cooked dinner for her also. I always think of so many things that I would like to tell her, "or" I should tell her....but I really never do. I really think after reading this I will now...Thank u for this thread, and again I'm so sorry for your loss, and I pray that you will find peace.....My father died when I was six years old, so I never really never had him in my life, but thankful that I have my mother tho....Thanks again...God bless you!...bocabrat

4/4/2008 10:12:15 PM My dad passed away today and what would you say to...  

crazylisa
Newton, NJ

my deepest sypathy to you....my dads been gone for 20 years...I would say to him....the dairy business Daddy made me....CRAZY

4/4/2008 10:13:31 PM My dad passed away today and what would you say to...  

snides20
Mingo Junction, OH

i know he knew I loved him and I know he loved me it was just so heartbreaking watching one you love in acoma dying we slept at the hospice for a week mr nor my brothers would leave we all wanted to be with him and not let him leave without us being there to hold his hand. By the way I did not say yet I am very sorry for your loss

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5