Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

datehookup website

I was so flattered — till later that evening, when I noticed a gross green ring about my neck! My guy swore the jewelry was real, but his buddy told me he d located the necklace on the street and just picked it up off the ground. meet puerto rican singles When COVID 19 hit, Zucker s former husband was incorporated into her pandemic bubble because they shared time with their daughter. It turns out, we had attended some of the exact same meetings and events, but our paths by no means crossed. حل مشكلة omegle You may possibly be cracking jokes or hitting them with 1 of the aforementioned funny on line dating questions, but you need to don t forget to be suitable at all times.

mega personal com

This may possibly be the most essential stage to be asking essential queries. meet women in milwaukee You will not believe what occurred to me at work currently. Introducing character limits is some thing that aids. doublelist greensboro nc If you do, then I d say it could be worth at least trying on the internet dating.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/29/2011 9:02:34 AM Scuba talk anyone? Caribbean. Fl. keys  
sea180
Cape Coral, FL
58, joined Aug. 2010

Hi, Would like to speak with fellow divers. I can answer many questions. Especially for you new divers. Also like underwater photo and video. Can suggest some cool Florida and Caribbean dive destinations. Thanks, sea180

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/23/2011 12:26:53 PM Scuba talk anyone? Caribbean. Fl. keys  
droog4
Over 1,000 Posts (1,361)
Louisville, KY
60, joined Mar. 2010

Whazzup man? Been at this sport since I was fifteen, ('73) and would love to converse anytime. I am into just about any water type or conditions, having lived in Ohio most of my life. Very familiar with quarry diving, great lake (Huron) wrecks, cave certified through the NSS, and can spin a yarn or two about old style bahamas diving.

Love to hear back from anyone also!!!

"A canoe! Just like the Indians used."
"Actually, the Indians used a different grade of aluminum."

1/30/2012 11:03:35 AM Scuba talk anyone? Caribbean. Fl. keys  
fasted56
Springville, NY
60, joined Jan. 2012

YrqHi Droog, my name is Eddie. I WAS JUST CHECKING OUT THESE POSTS AND itbwould be really good to be able to chat with someone about SCUBA DIVING. I'V BEEN.CERT. for about 12 yrs. Now. I DO MOST OF.MY.DIVING in Massachuttes in the Plymouth area. The water temp in summer is like 55 But I have a farmer John 7 mill. So at upper extremities 14 mills. Surface dives it is to much but at depth it is.very comfortable. I TRIED quitting smoking. On the patch and after buying my own gear as a reward to myself with the money I SAVED durning my 2nd attempt well I sstarted smoking again. My dive buddy and a best friend during my 3rd and last attempt to quite said we were going.to a dive shop and buy me..a.spear gun and then we went to Scuccet Baech ( side of the Cape Cod Candle) in Massachuttes . he introduced me to hunting fish without tanks, well I tell U. When I shot my 1st fish I hadn't felt that kind of excitement in well I don't rember but it was.strong enough to make me.realize I wanted to do this more then smoking, I at that point.wanted.to go deeper and.stay down longer and get more fish. Is the best fishing to get ur catch that fresh and to pull ur knit from its.sheath and swim down to a Flounder and stick it any into ur bag. And the lobsters are great too. If U R ever jinn that area stop in and see Wayne at Discover divers in Plymouth on the main drag, you'll get the utmost curtisy and service.... I want to get into more diving.this year. And Lake Erie is a nice lake.to dive. I'LL LOOK BACK FOR ANY SUGESTIONS FOR DIVE SITES.INN THE BUFFALO AREA.AND SUROUNDING. THANKS. EDDIE

6/20/2012 11:29:52 PM Scuba talk anyone? Caribbean. Fl. keys  
yabba_dabba_doo
Durham, NC
40, joined Mar. 2012

6/24/2012 9:07:17 PM Scuba talk anyone? Caribbean. Fl. keys  
merkulese
Newark, DE
59, joined May. 2012

Just got back in the states after 15 months in the Middle East. Advanced Trimix, Advanced blender, rebreather, full Cave. I dive around a bit. Looking for some tech divers in the Delaware area.

6/26/2012 11:15:36 AM Scuba talk anyone? Caribbean. Fl. keys  

divemaster12
Magnolia, TX
37, joined Jun. 2012

Just finished my DM cert. dive at a place called The Blue Lagoon
In Huntsville Texas.

10/12/2012 2:09:39 PM Scuba talk anyone? Caribbean. Fl. keys  
droog4
Over 1,000 Posts (1,361)
Louisville, KY
60, joined Mar. 2010

Does anyone else find it interesting that most divers are people that use diving for their main recreation are, for the most part, over fifty?

I certainly remember the diving boom in the seventies where people were lining up to get certified, and now it just seems to be a "thrill" sport. Not necessarily a "way of life" like I consider it.

Life would be so much less interesting if I didn't go see what the u/w realm has shown me over the years.

Watching the "Undersea World of Jacques Cousteau" back in the late sixties was one of the things that truly inspired me to check out this sport, and now I've become described as a person "whose never met a body of water he didn't like".

Love this sport/activity to death.....

"I distrust a man who says "when." If he's got to be careful not to drink too much, it's because he's not to be trusted when he does."

[Edited 10/12/2012 2:09:55 PM ]

10/18/2012 10:07:11 AM Scuba talk anyone? Caribbean. Fl. keys  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,295)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

I know a lady who "Likes to Go Down".

She took lessons from a diving expert in Florida.

She now has "I Like to Go Down" bumper stickers plastered all over her car.

12/11/2012 4:28:52 PM Scuba talk anyone? Caribbean. Fl. keys  

shellfishguy
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,804)
Storden, MN
70, joined Mar. 2009

Certified while still in service - USN, through what was then UDT Team 3, Coronado/San Diego. '68?? Dove throughout the south pacific, have had my share of nose to nose shark encounters on coral reefs. At one point, part of the only organized 'team' for rescue work here on cape cod before the F/D's took it over. Wreck, current, night, ice, even under ice at night, just in case that call ever came.

12/12/2012 5:10:33 PM Scuba talk anyone? Caribbean. Fl. keys  
jeremyw1988
Watertown, NY
29, joined Dec. 2012

Always wanted to get into scuba, i am taking a class this winter, though it may get neglected to steelhead, and ski season and winter time white water

12/24/2012 2:55:13 PM Scuba talk anyone? Caribbean. Fl. keys  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

1/4/2013 6:54:17 PM Scuba talk anyone? Caribbean. Fl. keys  
southernboy1121
Knoxville, TN
22, joined Jan. 2013

I've been scuba diving all over the Caribbean. From Bonaire to Sir william Branson's private island in front of the old windows background with the island with the three palm trees.

1/4/2013 9:29:08 PM Scuba talk anyone? Caribbean. Fl. keys  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

I knew a lady who liked to go down. She even emblazened her license plate with the logo.

1/8/2013 4:02:53 PM Scuba talk anyone? Caribbean. Fl. keys  
fazda93
Murfreesboro, TN
47, joined Jan. 2013

Was born an raised in Florida. Been a diver now for 12 years and a Padi Dive Master living in Tennessee. I go too Florida twice a year for some fun in the sun as well below in H2o

1/18/2013 10:17:30 AM Scuba talk anyone? Caribbean. Fl. keys  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Anybody going down, yet?

1/24/2013 2:38:23 AM Scuba talk anyone? Caribbean. Fl. keys  
tennscuba
Murfreesboro, TN
47, joined Jan. 2013

Will be heading too Florida the end of April too dive at Ginnie Springs

1/24/2013 1:20:27 PM Scuba talk anyone? Caribbean. Fl. keys  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

2/4/2013 9:39:07 PM Scuba talk anyone? Caribbean. Fl. keys  

skoobajunkie
Naples, FL
43, joined Feb. 2013

Hey there. I have been living in Naples Fl for about 4 years now. Got certified 10 years ago in Chicago, and now have my Master Scuba Diver Trainer certification. I also work at a dive shop here in town.

Some suggestions about diving in the keys (as I am constantly down there certifying students) is that we use a shop in Key largo called Horizon Divers. The crew there is great. They have 2 boats right there at the shop. a small one for deep diving such as the Speigal Grove or Duane, and a bigger boat for shallow dives.

They dive 264 days a year. (they get Christmas Day off) and even schedule night dives if they have enough to go.

One of my all time favorite dives in Largo is Snapper Ledge. The captain will usually take requests.

My all time favorite diving outside the US is Little Cayman. the shear drop off of the walls are something to be seen. and there is so much life on the reefs, you get tried of seeing turtles and sharks. We stayed at a resort called Little Cayman Beach Resort. the food there is amazing and the dive shop is right on premises. You set up your gear one time at the beginning, and the crew change over your tanks and even bring your gear to you on the back of the boat. it's some of the best and easiest diving I've ever done.