Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames login

People only have a particular quantity of financial runway they can survive on when they re exploring a corporation. gay personals glasgow It will enable you recognize how considerably your date knows about dating and exactly where to draw the line when flirting with a person on a 1st date. Also, you shouldn t force your self to say something you actually feel uncomfortable saying. coffee meets bagel denver This is one way to let a person do that with no them speaking to you.

mega personal com

Your info may be shared with other dating web sites like Lots of Fish and Tinder. free dating birmingham When COVID 19 hit, Zucker s former husband was incorporated into her pandemic bubble because they shared time with their daughter. A new prompt will be offered to indicate this new requirement, and then give you solutions to upload the documents when filing your claim. manteca rubmaps They normally start off with tiny speak and, hopefully, if you are lucky, it evolves to a a thing deeper than your mutual appreciate of martinis.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/9/2008 5:50:12 AM SQUIRTING WOMEN? Fact or Fake?  
kayla52702
Senoia, GA

Celeste, hi, you asked where i earned my M.D. the answer is "i don't have one". I am an R.N. Maybe i am being too inflexable on this issue but I am from Ms. the "show me" state. I'll believe it when i see it! And, the real deal too;not a fake pic although the one of the guyser was clever & entertaining. I'll try not to be so serious when giving my opinions from now on;i need to lighten up!!!!!

4/9/2008 5:52:11 AM SQUIRTING WOMEN? Fact or Fake?  
pdiddy896
Salt Lake City, UT

if had a woman who could squirt i would ask her to cum on me all the damn time

4/9/2008 5:52:56 AM SQUIRTING WOMEN? Fact or Fake?  

lilsgtmarine
Hubert, NC

It is real I was dating a squirter and have made other women squirt as well! Such an awesome feeling!!

4/9/2008 5:57:46 AM SQUIRTING WOMEN? Fact or Fake?  

digiskillz
Conway, AR

YES! its for real. But you have to know (or stumble upon) how its done. It won't happen every time unless you know what you are doing. And most of the time it does not happen during intercourse. You usually have to stimulate the proper spots.

By the way almost ANY woman can squirt if she lets herself go.

[Edited 4/9/2008 5:58:30 AM]

4/9/2008 6:17:11 AM SQUIRTING WOMEN? Fact or Fake?  
missfemme
Ada, OK

and can I have that supersized?

4/9/2008 6:17:13 AM SQUIRTING WOMEN? Fact or Fake?  

ttpoohbear4u
Sault Ste Marie, ON

That's the problem, usually before squirting she feels the mad a** urge to pee & therefore causing the urine confussion; they seem to push me away right before I know its gonna happen

4/9/2008 6:24:30 AM SQUIRTING WOMEN? Fact or Fake?  

digiskillz
Conway, AR

exactly pooh. they have to let themselves go.

4/9/2008 6:38:31 AM SQUIRTING WOMEN? Fact or Fake?  
marcosr
San Antonio, TX

AQUIRT its a FACT (i have a video with a girl squirting and YES its fake, the guy its Pumping and when shes ready he go out and the muscles of the vagina whe shes cummmming expulse the liquid she put inside)the real squirting comes from the urethra, other than that YES cld B an excess of Lubrication,its has happend to some of the girls i had been with, i notice that (in my case) it happend when they r extremly HOT, 3 of the girl were soooooooo Ashemed they even cant c me at the face, they think something was wrong with them, i told them there was a BIG TURN ON 4 me one of the girls never answer my calls again cause i found she was having something "WRONG". the squirting i had saw its like a long and strong squirt it seems like more of less white water NO-Odor NON-Sticky, one of the girls squirt a long shot, other like 3 shorter shots. i saw it cause i love to sit the girl on the bathroom counter one leg on the counter one down she sitting in the edge, i start rubbing the head all over the p*ssy when shes near to cummmm i start moving the head around the clit faster and faster until she start shivering no=stop until her cummmmmmmm. the hot squirt i had felt in my stomach and legs let NO-Odor.

4/9/2008 7:27:33 AM SQUIRTING WOMEN? Fact or Fake?  

poloman58
Greenlawn, NY

Sexual stimulation
According to some, female ejaculation is mostly accomplished by stimulation of the urethral sponge (sometimes identified as the G-spot) an area purported to be near the front of the vaginal wall.[2][3] More rarely, ejaculation can be accomplished through external stimulation of the clitoris alone, the internal tissue of the clitoris then contracting and stimulating the urethral tissue.[citation needed]

Historical and scientific discussion
Female ejaculation has been discussed in anatomical, medical, and biological literature since classical antiquity. The Greek philosopher Aristotle noted the existence of female ejaculation,[4] and the Roman physician Galen (2nd century) described the female prostate. The Italian Renaissance anatomist Renaldus Columbus referred to female ejaculate in his explanation of the function of the clitoris. In the 17th century, the Dutch anatomist Regnier de Graaf wrote a book about female anatomy and spoke of female fluid "rushing out" and "coming in one gush" during sexual excitement.[5]

Research suggests that female ejaculate originates from Skene's gland.
Modern investigation
Up until the 1980s female ejaculation was largely ignored by the medical community. At that time the subject resurfaced with the bestselling book The G-Spot by Ladas, Whipple, and Perry. The book not only addressed the validity of the G-spot, but it also brought female ejaculation to the forefront of women's sexual health inside the medical community.

Lack of understanding
While many in the medical and scientific communities are now acknowledging the existence of female ejaculation, there remains a large void when it comes to solid scientific data explaining:

The process of ejaculation in females.
The source of the fluid itself.

Nature of the fluid
Studies have been done by Beverly Whipple, John Perry, Gary Schubach, Milan Zaviacic and Cabello Santamaria but their findings are limited. While current information offers no solid information about the source of the fluid, chemical analysis performed on the fluid has revealed that while it sometimes contains at least traces of urine, it regularly contains chemical markers unique to the prostate (whether male or female).[1]

The latest research indicates the possibility that all women produce female ejaculate, even if they are not aware of it:

The expelled or released fluid is not urine, it is an alkaline liquid secreted by the paraurethral (alongside the urethra) glands.
The paraurethral glands produce an enzyme called prostatic acid phosphatase (PAP), along with prostate-specific antigen
Skene's gland also produces Human Protein 1, a trait formerly believed to be unique to the male prostate.
Studies have found that:

54-60% of women have experienced emission of fluid at orgasm,
with 6% reporting that they regularly ejaculate in a forceful manner, and
an additional 13% stating that they have done so infrequently.[12][1]
Dr. Schubach believes that "most women, the overwhelming proportion of women" are not capable of ejaculation.

4/9/2008 7:33:37 AM SQUIRTING WOMEN? Fact or Fake?  
marcosr
San Antonio, TX

thank u POLO
whats ur Deegre????????

4/9/2008 8:00:49 AM SQUIRTING WOMEN? Fact or Fake?  

calgarywino
Calgary, AB

I know that it is a fact, I have had several lovers who squirted regularly and several more who learned with me how to squirt. It is sustantially different from urine in colour and smell and the taste is very light as well.

4/9/2008 9:36:37 AM SQUIRTING WOMEN? Fact or Fake?  

majorimprovemen
Glendale, AZ

All women can squirt, it just takes someone who is willing to spend the time to find out how that womans plumbing works! Most women cannot get themselves to do it but once they have found someone that makes it happen for them then it is much easier for other to do. I have had the pleasure of showing a few wonderful ladies their full possibilities.

4/9/2008 10:09:43 AM SQUIRTING WOMEN? Fact or Fake?  

ge0ge0
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,486)
Tallahassee, FL

whats ur Deegre????

The Google Degree of Cut and Paste...

Please cite your sources.

[Edited 4/9/2008 10:10:03 AM]

4/9/2008 10:54:48 AM SQUIRTING WOMEN? Fact or Fake?  

the_woodmizer
Flint, MI

I have had one that almost drowned me. No it was not pee.... Yes I have and not I don't like it... but accidents do happen....

Would love to find one that is willing to see me to my grave that way......MMMMM

4/9/2008 11:00:44 AM SQUIRTING WOMEN? Fact or Fake?  
bluepalm69
Lakewood, CA

thought i had one but the turkey baster in the bath room was a big sign