Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personsls

You don t have the time for a distraction like a new romantic relationship. catholic singles chicago Making use of a condom or other barrier method is very important, even if you and your partner are both HIV positive. Never be too harsh on the sighted who, incidentally, are created just as miserable as we are by people today not liking them, abruptly ceaseing to send them any more messages, only soon after 1 thing, and so on. is match a hookup site There s also the possibility of basic awkwardness that could interfere with qualified relationships.

best hookup bars in phoenix

I most likely would be able to come up with a improved profile if I definitely attempted, but now I was just attempting to convey the point that you should really contemplate giving examples for most of the things you create. grants pass oregon dating If there is any apprehension in the timing or whatever of your response, they quickly in contrast to you deactivate and go back into the shadows once more. Raise a reader by finding the very best book recommendations, reading guidelines, and discounts delivered straight to your inbox. locanto vietnam To get you started, right here are 51 concerns for couples to ask.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/3/2011 3:52:40 PM Atheism a religion...?  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,679)
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/3/2011 4:19:40 PM Atheism a religion...?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

come on, guys, is a great video.

12/3/2011 7:49:41 PM Atheism a religion...?  

walteb
Locust Grove, OK
63, joined May. 2011

That is a very interesting vidio. A lot of religious people are scared and make up stuff to keep their flocks scared. I haven't heard of an Atheist Bible.

12/3/2011 8:10:18 PM Atheism a religion...?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from walteb:
That is a very interesting vidio. A lot of religious people are scared and make up stuff to keep their flocks scared. I haven't heard of an Atheist Bible.

Thanks for posting.

"The Atheist Bible" is a BS used by the believers as part of all attempts to convince people that Atheism is a religion. It wouldn't surprise me if pretty soon the Christians start to say that Atheism is a branch of their religion.

12/3/2011 8:42:20 PM Atheism a religion...?  

walteb
Locust Grove, OK
63, joined May. 2011

Well they stole all the holidays, why not our beliefs.

12/3/2011 8:48:27 PM Atheism a religion...?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from walteb:
Well they stole all the holidays, why not our beliefs.

They are so afraid to lose members that they would gladly say Atheism is one branch of the Christian faith....

12/4/2011 9:49:39 AM Atheism a religion...?  
muldoon1959
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (26,041)
Vallejo, CA
58, joined Feb. 2008

It's funny how the religious will try to imprint their own set of beliefs
on the things they don't want to understand or the things they want to undermine.
They say that atheism is a religion. They also try to say science is a religion too.
They just refuse to get the core difference between religion and atheism.

12/4/2011 1:53:45 PM Atheism a religion...?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from muldoon1959:
It's funny how the religious will try to imprint their own set of beliefs
on the things they don't want to understand or the things they want to undermine.
They say that atheism is a religion. They also try to say science is a religion too.
They just refuse to get the core difference between religion and atheism.

They will go to any length to fight the " things they fear ".

12/4/2011 2:01:19 PM Atheism a religion...?  
umnowellmaybe
Austin, TX
58, joined Nov. 2011

It's also about protecting the things they love.

12/4/2011 2:21:11 PM Atheism a religion...?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from umnowellmaybe:
It's also about protecting the things they love.

I wonder why...since the Atheists don't want to destroy Christianity.
BTW, attacking whom you perceive as your enemy will not protect your turf.

12/4/2011 3:12:48 PM Atheism a religion...?  
umnowellmaybe
Austin, TX
58, joined Nov. 2011

From what I have seen, a key part of Christianity is "we're good, and everyone else is evil". There is God and Satan, competing for your soul. The ONLY way to avoid being owned and used by Satan is to believe in God. By definition, if you're not one of Us, you are one of Them. That premise obviously will leave no room for anything good outside the church, so to speak. Protecting your loved ones includes not letting them fall into enemy hands. Atheists are attacking Christianity the same way anyone does; by not believing. To not believe is to attack. As for protecting turf, again, by definition anything not Christian is bad, and the enemy of good. Goodness is the turf being protected, in this case by the attack on it of not agreeing, which is seen as the work of the devil.

Each Sunday they gather in buildings to be reminded how they are the best people and the only ones who know the truth, surrounded by enemies. All the world outside the church is enemy territory. Any idea that denies the Truth of God is an enemy idea. It's not about making sense in any rational way. It is about who is good, and who is evil.

When you see things that way, you are merely doing what is good and right, and everyone else is an agent of evil seeking to destroy what is good and right. So, you are the victim protecting what is good. Whatever you do that is offensive in nature is justified as a way to defend your faith that is under attack, and God is on your side.

12/4/2011 3:35:47 PM Atheism a religion...?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

From what I have seen, a key part of Christianity is "we're good, and everyone else is evil". There is God and Satan, competing for your soul. The ONLY way to avoid being owned and used by Satan is to believe in God. By definition, if you're not one of Us, you are one of Them. That premise obviously will leave no room for anything good outside the church, so to speak. Protecting your loved ones includes not letting them fall into enemy hands. Atheists are attacking Christianity the same way anyone does; by not believing. To not believe is to attack. As for protecting turf, again, by definition anything not Christian is bad, and the enemy of good. Goodness is the turf being protected, in this case by the attack on it of not agreeing, which is seen as the work of the devil.

Their is a silly (not to be offensive) way of thinking since for those who don't believe the concept of Satan is as laughable as the one about god.

Not being "one of them" doesn't make me "against them"...but I agree with you they will never want to see things as they really are. Is not convenient for their agenda.

12/4/2011 3:42:02 PM Atheism a religion...?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Each Sunday they gather in buildings to be reminded how they are the best people and the only ones who know the truth, surrounded by enemies. All the world outside the church is enemy territory. Any idea that denies the Truth of God is an enemy idea. It's not about making sense in any rational way. It is about who is good, and who is evil.

When you see things that way, you are merely doing what is good and right, and everyone else is an agent of evil seeking to destroy what is good and right. So, you are the victim protecting what is good. Whatever you do that is offensive in nature is justified as a way to defend your faith that is under attack, and God is on your side.

IAW, whenever one of these "defenders of the truth, faith and goodness..." goes in a modern Crusade to blast away few non-believers mankind is supposed to applaud and thank him for following the Lord's word.

Gee, Sunday's indoctrinations can be a little dangerous.

12/4/2011 4:10:59 PM Atheism a religion...?  
umnowellmaybe
Austin, TX
58, joined Nov. 2011

I think what most makes it dangerous is that this world we share is considered to be the battleground, and heaven is for the winners. The frame of reference for good and evil is based in an afterlife. In that view, it is right to wage war now because you will be rewarded later for doing so, after you die. The destruction of this world is looked forward to as a step toward a better afterlife. The goal is therefor not to get along now, but to fight and win, and then you get your soldier's reward in heaven. The incentive is to remain as closed minded and antagonistic as possible. The invention of the atomic bomb has been received as proof of the impending final holocaust, or Armageddon, which is the religion's ideal of finally ending this world so the afterlife can start. "Bring it on", as they say. The danger of looking forward to the ultimate destruction of this world should be obvious. Conflict is difficult to resolve even when you want to. When you see the conflict as a prelude to paradise, you tend to be harder to get along with...whether you are a lone suicide bomber or a whole nation of believers.

12/4/2011 4:31:23 PM Atheism a religion...?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

umnowellmaybe

What you say is not news to us non-believers; unfortunately long years will have to come to pass for people to realize the load of BS they have been dished since the times of the times...long years until people not longer allow the future (death) to hamper their present (life).

12/4/2011 6:56:26 PM Atheism a religion...?  

walteb
Locust Grove, OK
63, joined May. 2011

Quote from duchessa:
umnowellmaybe

What you say is not news to us non-believers; unfortunately long years will have to come to pass for people to realize the load of BS they have been dished since the times of the times...long years until people not longer allow the future (death) to hamper their present (life).

We are as a species are going to have to get over the idea of eternal life for this to happen. I don't understand the whole heaven idea. I read a piece that said everything would be different. Husbands wouldn't know wives or children. Women would be workers. Don't sound like a place I want to be.

12/4/2011 8:13:35 PM Atheism a religion...?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from walteb:
We are as a species are going to have to get over the idea of eternal life for this to happen. I don't understand the whole heaven idea. I read a piece that said everything would be different. Husbands wouldn't know wives or children. Women would be workers. Don't sound like a place I want to be.

Certainly about eternal life as individuals.
I define the "Heaven idea" as a ruse invented to manipulate the masses into a behavior suitable to the needs and wants of the guys in power.

12/8/2011 9:23:57 AM Atheism a religion...?  
muldoon1959
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (26,041)
Vallejo, CA
58, joined Feb. 2008

I'll agree with that one.
This whole "eternal life" thing is the key ingredient to their
control. The carrot and the stick all rolled up into one nice neat package.
After all, what is a meager 70-90 years of this thing we call life
when compared to the incomprehensible span of time we call eternity?
And whether or not you spend that eternity in joyful bliss or
excruciating pain all depends on how you spend this meager time in life.
So you better do what you’re told.

12/8/2011 9:47:35 AM Atheism a religion...?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

muldoon1959

Well my friend, if eternity is the way...I assure you many believers will spend "it" in excruciating pain. Bunch of hypocrites