Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup spots in san diego

If you count on a productive dating life on these senior dating internet sites, make sure to be as authentic as doable. edmonton phone chat It s effortless to set up and is a mixed bag of pictures, and answered concerns if one were to fill out the profile properly. You just have to answer some questions and fill up your credentials. doublelist charleston I would never ever have met Anthony with no the help of world wide web dating due to the fact we would under no circumstances have crossed paths, she says.

www.listcrawler.com

This conversation starter will have you and your date feeling excited, surprised, and maybe even a bit embarrassed, all at the same time. loveland colorado speed dating Clover s clever community functions, which contain reside streaming and group forums, turn the dating app into a romance themed social network. com is generated by its customers. usa sex guide ny I d had numerous undesirable dates and three failed engagements, so I d decided men had been a lot more for recreation I could construct my loved ones via adoption.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/30/2012 1:14:16 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  
beachluvr08
Newburyport, MA
45, joined Jul. 2008

Your single because you don't answer your messages !

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/30/2012 9:37:04 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  
deinol
Biloxi, MS
35, joined Dec. 2007

Hard to scold someone for not replying when you don't even show your face...

7/30/2012 10:14:47 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  
needmorecoffee
Haverhill, MA
33, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from baileybabe:
Im trying to work some game on u!! is it working???

I hope your game is better than your putt putt skills.

7/31/2012 2:03:48 AM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  

baileybabe
Biddeford, ME
33, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from deinol:
Hard to scold someone for not replying when you don't even show your face...

7/31/2012 2:12:20 AM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  

baileybabe
Biddeford, ME
33, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from needmorecoffee:
I hope your game is better than your putt putt skills.

i think my putt putt skills are pretty good with 2 holes in 1 there avatar!!! someone just forgot to take there meds that day!!
i had so much fun tho!! ur crazy but i like ya!!
zombies!!!

7/31/2012 8:26:06 AM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  
lovet69247
Leeds, ME
39, joined Jul. 2010

What do u call a good man? Cuz I am

7/31/2012 11:48:49 AM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  

livethedream25
Dover, NH
33, joined Mar. 2009

I am a confident, successful good looking guy with a career, house and everything else and the picking are poor to ridiculous and anytime I write someone on here that looks interesting they A. Live an hour away B. Never reply C. Have maturity issues or D. Can't hold my interest... I am not even that picky with looks but you got to bring something to the table besides your physical appearance I stopped going by just that in college. Oh yes that's right I also got a degree in Business. Yet I suppose the loser living with his mom, no job and no car may look slightly better than me lol goodluck with that.

7/31/2012 3:39:43 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  

beauty4all77
Windham, ME
40, joined Oct. 2010

cause majority of these guys on here want to just hook up...fwb but thats most of the ones who have a chance or know they look good enough to get one only the ones that arent so pretty want more..and maybe if you stop looking so hard you might by chance find the good one. just saying what i think..

7/31/2012 3:46:23 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  
needmorecoffee
Haverhill, MA
33, joined Jul. 2012

I am pretty sure you can now get a business degree as a prize in a box of cereal. Why didnt you try to major in something useful instead?

7/31/2012 3:53:06 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  

beauty4all77
Windham, ME
40, joined Oct. 2010

7/31/2012 4:07:11 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  

beauty4all77
Windham, ME
40, joined Oct. 2010

Quote from jcmaine:
Its prolly cause you have unrealistic standards, and you smoke. Quality guys don't smoke.

That's is not true some quality guys do smoke.

7/31/2012 4:24:59 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  

beauty4all77
Windham, ME
40, joined Oct. 2010

Quote from sh3386:
I'll be in ur area soon bae.. If u respond I'm pretty sure we cld have a respectful conversation..

7/31/2012 4:25:27 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  
deinol
Biloxi, MS
35, joined Dec. 2007

I'll be honest, smoking is an automatic strike in my book, and not looking to stop is another. (Don't know if you are or not, just saying)

[Edited 7/31/2012 4:26:02 PM ]

7/31/2012 4:30:29 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  

beauty4all77
Windham, ME
40, joined Oct. 2010

Quote from albystheone:
You need 2 just hang it up Bailey! Your stuck up! Your on a site 2 meet people& you have no social skills! Go to the park or something! LOL...
lmao love it!!!!

7/31/2012 6:06:03 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  

ladykillah2
South Bristol, ME
22, joined Jul. 2012

Just ending the wrong guys beautiful!!

8/1/2012 5:52:49 AM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  

baileybabe
Biddeford, ME
33, joined Sep. 2011

smoking is minor, im sure is someone really liked another the would quit....dont really see the big deal!!

8/1/2012 6:06:27 AM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  

baileybabe
Biddeford, ME
33, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from beauty4all77:
cause majority of these guys on here want to just hook up...fwb but thats most of the ones who have a chance or know they look good enough to get one only the ones that arent so pretty want more..and maybe if you stop looking so hard you might by chance find the good one. just saying what i think..

thats all guys...u just need to know the game. its not so easy for pretty girls ether ive been a trophy to guys all my life.
im sure some girls like it an are superficial an dont mind but eventually that will get old an they will want something real!

8/1/2012 8:23:45 AM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  

livethedream25
Dover, NH
33, joined Mar. 2009

I am pretty sure you can now get a business degree as a prize in a box of cereal. Why didnt you try to major in something useful instead?
Yes, well that was a damn good box of cereal then and my Presidents List transcripts landed me in a very successful career do you know what "useful" means?

8/1/2012 8:44:13 AM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  

livethedream25
Dover, NH
33, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from baileybabe:
thats all guys...u just need to know the game. its not so easy for pretty girls ether ive been a trophy to guys all my life.
im sure some girls like it an are superficial an dont mind but eventually that will get old an they will want something real!
. Your certainly cute I won't argue that. However I have read through this and you have a pedestal complex. Trophy? I have been on and off this site for years and you have been here everytime same pics, same profile etc etc. I don't know what your standards are but it seems to me it is attention seeking behavior looking for kudos and compliments on how attractive and interesting you are. I have dated my share and have NEVER considered a woman a trophy or possession and the fact that you look at it that way explains very directly why you don't find a nice guy. I suspect I will meet someone sooner or later again be off this site for a year or so and if things don't work out here you will be just like the past 4 years, the 25 on my screen name was my age when I made this stupid profile. Anyways get over yourself your not Penelope Cruz and then maybe it will work out for you.

8/1/2012 11:09:21 AM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  

baileybabe
Biddeford, ME
33, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from livethedream25:
. Your certainly cute I won't argue that. However I have read through this and you have a pedestal complex. Trophy? I have been on and off this site for years and you have been here everytime same pics, same profile etc etc. I don't know what your standards are but it seems to me it is attention seeking behavior looking for kudos and compliments on how attractive and interesting you are. I have dated my share and have NEVER considered a woman a trophy or possession and the fact that you look at it that way explains very directly why you don't find a nice guy. I suspect I will meet someone sooner or later again be off this site for a year or so and if things don't work out here you will be just like the past 4 years, the 25 on my screen name was my age when I made this stupid profile. Anyways get over yourself your not Penelope Cruz and then maybe it will work out for you.

wow thank!!! pretty sure i know how an who i am, dont really need someone that has no clue about me giving there negative option.
wont be getting to far with that, maybe u should get off ur high horse an keep it to urself.
didnt ur mom tell u if u dont have anything nice to say u should probably keep it to urself....and u should probably say something nice now, an everytime u say or think something bad about another person. eventually ull stop an someday be less bitter.
thats my option......good luck.

8/1/2012 11:37:51 AM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  
phyde
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (46,509)
Brunswick, ME
29, joined Sep. 2010

Dont let em get to ya Bailey

8/1/2012 12:54:39 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  

baileybabe
Biddeford, ME
33, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from phyde:
Dont let em get to ya Bailey

no one gets to me...lol

8/1/2012 4:05:26 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  
phyde
Brunswick, ME
29, joined Sep. 2010

that a girl

8/1/2012 4:10:13 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  
beachluvr08
Newburyport, MA
45, joined Jul. 2008

You also don't seem polite enough to answer the people who take the time to read your profile and send you a msg.So if you don't respond it's probably pretty hard to meet or get to know anyone !

8/2/2012 6:19:31 AM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  

baileybabe
Biddeford, ME
33, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from beachluvr08:
You also don't seem polite enough to answer the people who take the time to read your profile and send you a msg.So if you don't respond it's probably pretty hard to meet or get to know anyone !

I CANT ANSWER EVERYONE....I WOULD HAVE NO LIFE. SORRY IF U THINK ITS NOT POLITE THAT I KNOW WHAT I WANT. I DO TALK TO PEOPLE Y DO U THINK IM ON HERE.

8/2/2012 10:13:08 AM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  
deinol
Biloxi, MS
35, joined Dec. 2007

One helpful critic: you'd attract a more educated person if you'd use better grammar, spelling, and punctuation.

8/2/2012 1:48:43 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  

bipbop13
Bangor, ME
49, joined Nov. 2011

I don't think she needs to attract more men. She says she can't answer all of the messages she gets now. I should have noticed before, but as someone earlier pointed out, she's an attention wh*re who loves to be a trophy. No wonder she has problems.

8/2/2012 2:44:53 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  

beauty4all77
Windham, ME
40, joined Oct. 2010

Quote from baileybabe:
wow thank!!! pretty sure i know how an who i am, dont really need someone that has no clue about me giving there negative option.
wont be getting to far with that, maybe u should get off ur high horse an keep it to urself.
didnt ur mom tell u if u dont have anything nice to say u should probably keep it to urself....and u should probably say something nice now, an everytime u say or think something bad about another person. eventually ull stop an someday be less bitter.
thats my option......good luck.[/quote

IF you dont want negative things said to you then maybe you should not post a forum about how your pretty and cant find a nice guy not everyone it going to be nice about it.You should expect this.

8/2/2012 4:31:14 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  
cfjunior21
Ellsworth, ME
49, joined Jul. 2012

I read your profile quickly and I have to say you seem like a woman who might want a Ken Doll or a GQ model? "They must have good teeth?" What does that mean? Does it mean straight perfect teeth or they have to have teeth? LOL... If it's they have to have teeth and take care of them then I'm with ya Bailey. You are a beautiful young lady who works hard and shouldn't have any issues finding Mr. Right. But always keep an open mind and look beyond the wash board abs and pretty face. Men who look like that more often then not will break your heart and treat you like crap! Handsome, hard working guys with a sense of humor should be a little higher on your list! Good luck.

8/4/2012 10:57:08 AM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  

baileybabe
Biddeford, ME
33, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from cfjunior21:
I read your profile quickly and I have to say you seem like a woman who might want a Ken Doll or a GQ model? "They must have good teeth?" What does that mean? Does it mean straight perfect teeth or they have to have teeth? LOL... If it's they have to have teeth and take care of them then I'm with ya Bailey. You are a beautiful young lady who works hard and shouldn't have any issues finding Mr. Right. But always keep an open mind and look beyond the wash board abs and pretty face. Men who look like that more often then not will break your heart and treat you like crap! Handsome, hard working guys with a sense of humor should be a little higher on your list! Good luck.

I DONT DATE GUYS LIKE THAT....AN IF U KNOW MAINE AT ALL U WOULD KNOW Y IM BIG ON TEETH.

8/4/2012 1:23:02 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  
phyde
Brunswick, ME
29, joined Sep. 2010

Everyone back off alright? Why can't you all accept her choices?

8/4/2012 5:41:24 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  

rcourt33
Sanford, ME
37, joined Aug. 2012

prob cause guys are scared to talk to u lol im not!!!

8/4/2012 10:33:10 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  
needmorecoffee
Haverhill, MA
33, joined Jul. 2012

She is a really amazing girl.

8/5/2012 6:31:52 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  

baileybabe
Biddeford, ME
33, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from beauty4all77:
eader]Quote from baileybabe:
thats my option......good luck.[/quote

IF you dont want negative things said to you then maybe you should not post a forum about how your pretty and cant find a nice guy not everyone it going to be nice about it.You should expect this.
NOPE I COULD CARE LESS HUNNY!!! SOUNDS TO ME U NEED TO TAKE THAT ANGER OUT ON THE MEN THAT DID U WRONG NOT ME...THANKS!!!

8/5/2012 6:33:54 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  

baileybabe
Biddeford, ME
33, joined Sep. 2011

She is a really amazing girl.
CANT BE THAT AMAZING NOW CAN I!!!

8/5/2012 6:41:34 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  
phyde
Brunswick, ME
29, joined Sep. 2010

Quote from baileybabe:
CANT BE THAT AMAZING NOW CAN I!!!

WHY ARE YOU YELLING? Kidding!

8/5/2012 8:22:22 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  

bipbop13
Bangor, ME
49, joined Nov. 2011

NEXT!

8/5/2012 8:51:07 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  
albystheone
Over 2,000 Posts (2,078)
Portsmouth, NH
43, joined Jul. 2012

I like stuck up snotty b*tches! There fun 2 pound on& watch them climb the walls! At the end of the day they absolutely love it!

8/6/2012 6:14:41 AM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  

baileybabe
Biddeford, ME
33, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from phyde:
Everyone back off alright? Why can't you all accept her choices?

8/6/2012 11:27:40 AM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  

bipbop13
Bangor, ME
49, joined Nov. 2011

Quote from baileybabe:

why don't you ask phyde out on a date. He deserves it after coming to your rescue so many times.

8/6/2012 3:50:59 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  

baileybabe
Biddeford, ME
33, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from bipbop13:
why don't you ask phyde out on a date. He deserves it after coming to your rescue so many times.

maybe i would if he didnt have a gf....lest hes not rude!!!

8/6/2012 3:56:25 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  
phyde
Brunswick, ME
29, joined Sep. 2010

If I was single I'd say yes

8/6/2012 8:47:40 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  

bipbop13
Bangor, ME
49, joined Nov. 2011

Quote from phyde:
If I was single I'd say yes

ahhhhhhh......good answers from you both. A lot of guys on here would try to get a date no matter if they had a girlfriend or not. Ruins the reputation of us honest guys.

[Edited 8/6/2012 8:47:57 PM ]

8/6/2012 11:20:22 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  
needmorecoffee
Haverhill, MA
33, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from albystheone:
I like stuck up snotty b*tches! There fun 2 pound on& watch them climb the walls! At the end of the day they absolutely love it!

Damn Bailey. You were right about New England guys being a**holes.

8/7/2012 3:02:25 AM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  

bipbop13
Bangor, ME
49, joined Nov. 2011

Damn Bailey. You were right about New England guys being a**holes.

uhhhhhh.....you're from New England too.

8/7/2012 5:16:50 AM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  
needmorecoffee
Haverhill, MA
33, joined Jul. 2012

Arizona.... But close.

8/7/2012 8:47:34 AM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  

bipbop13
Bangor, ME
49, joined Nov. 2011

Arizona.... But close.

location Haverhill, MA?

8/7/2012 9:03:21 AM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  
needmorecoffee
Haverhill, MA
33, joined Jul. 2012

You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you?

8/7/2012 9:39:22 AM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  
phyde
Brunswick, ME
29, joined Sep. 2010

you aren't from Maine, why are you here?

8/7/2012 1:27:47 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  
needmorecoffee
Haverhill, MA
33, joined Jul. 2012

I travel for a living.

8/7/2012 1:37:27 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  

bipbop13
Bangor, ME
49, joined Nov. 2011

I'm sharp enough not to mislead people about where I might live. No need to get rude over something trivial, although I should be used to rudeness from people your age by now anyway.This is a blog for people from MAINE, not "workers who travel". So you're either from New England which makes your earlier statement idiotic, or you're from somewhere else, which means you need to be on that states forum, and not this one. You probably got run out of your home states forum for being an ass.

[Edited 8/7/2012 1:40:11 PM ]

8/7/2012 2:26:14 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  
phyde
Brunswick, ME
29, joined Sep. 2010

I travel for a living.

but were you born and raised in Maine?

8/7/2012 3:03:31 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  

baileybabe
Biddeford, ME
33, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from bipbop13:
I'm sharp enough not to mislead people about where I might live. No need to get rude over something trivial, although I should be used to rudeness from people your age by now anyway.This is a blog for people from MAINE, not "workers who travel". So you're either from New England which makes your earlier statement idiotic, or you're from somewhere else, which means you need to be on that states forum, and not this one. You probably got run out of your home states forum for being an ass.

actually..... he on my page cuz i went out with him a few times....who are u to say who comes on maine chat anyways?

8/7/2012 3:05:03 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  
phyde
Brunswick, ME
29, joined Sep. 2010

bigpop does have a point Bailey

8/7/2012 3:07:53 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  
phyde
Brunswick, ME
29, joined Sep. 2010

bigbop

8/7/2012 3:22:11 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  

baileybabe
Biddeford, ME
33, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from phyde:
bigpop does have a point Bailey
yeah i guess so if he didnt know me personally...

8/7/2012 3:26:41 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  
phyde
Brunswick, ME
29, joined Sep. 2010

Quote from baileybabe:
yeah i guess so if he didnt know me personally...

8/7/2012 3:44:46 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  
needmorecoffee
Haverhill, MA
33, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from bipbop13:

Ohh I apologize then. I must have overlooked the criteria section for who is allowed to comment?

Why are you here? Im positive she has no interest in you, especially considering you ate the last 3 girls that went out with you.

8/7/2012 4:50:37 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  

baileybabe
Biddeford, ME
33, joined Sep. 2011

Ohh I apologize then. I must have overlooked the criteria section for who is allowed to comment?

Why are you here? Im positive she has no interest in you, especially considering you ate the last 3 girls that went out with you.

say something nice now!!!

8/7/2012 5:26:07 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 3  
phyde
Brunswick, ME
29, joined Sep. 2010

kick him from the thread or report him