Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

sites like megapersonals

Providing them your side of the story, can support each of you to study about every single other. arizona chat rooms And I identified some astounding points like the query, Do you like scary motion pictures? These prosperous couples agree on that question about 75 percent of the time. Learn every little thing about Likert Scale with corresponding example for every single question and survey demonstrations. zelina vega onlyfans name Shy? Bashful? Full of beans? This provides you a hint of what type of particular person they are right now, Elizabeth says.

hookup oahu

On the other hand, it definitely brings something different to the dating game. best dating sites edmonton The Life of a Single Mother is a inspiration and a prerequisite to so many families and women confronting instances of hardship. She was upset but understood — or so I thought. what does buzzworthy mean on bumble No revenue will be charged or held in your iTunes account ahead of the finish of your trial period.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/18/2012 12:22:22 AM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 5  

coranetman
South Paris, ME
35, joined Aug. 2012

Im a good guy with good morals why dont you let me take you out some time?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/7/2012 1:42:32 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 5  

cyclone187
Andover, ME
33, joined Oct. 2012

there just alot of guys that are stupid and they dont know what they want. so when they see you they think that it would be hard to make friends or girl friends with you. or there just to shy,,..

10/8/2012 5:14:28 AM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 5  

jcmjr
Seabrook, NH
47, joined Oct. 2008

If you have a bad personality & think your all that, then men like me find that very unattractive. A great personality goes a long way's.

10/9/2012 6:49:52 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 5  

baileybabe
Biddeford, ME
33, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from jcmjr:
If you have a bad personality & think your all that, then men like me find that very unattractive. A great personality goes a long way's.

10/9/2012 6:51:57 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 5  

baileybabe
Biddeford, ME
33, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from cyclone187:
there just alot of guys that are stupid and they dont know what they want. so when they see you they think that it would be hard to make friends or girl friends with you. or there just to shy,,..

10/9/2012 7:34:50 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 5  
drpumpit
Portland, ME
42, joined Sep. 2012

I think you will find you match and there are good men out there who certainly would appreciate your redeeming qualities

10/10/2012 6:24:14 AM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 5  
jcmaine
Farmington, ME
37, joined May. 2011

I am more inclined to think she's unreasonably picky.

It reminds me of all these romantic comedies where some winsom young thing is tired of being single and not being able to find a "good" man but all around her are these sweet witty intelligent and wonderful men, but oops! they don't look like channing tatum, so they can f**k off.

The real irony is, they end up with a douchbag like bvet, get knocked up and he ditches her and now shes damaged goods with some half mongoloid spawn

10/10/2012 4:54:14 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 5  

baileybabe
Biddeford, ME
33, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from jcmaine:
I am more inclined to think she's unreasonably picky.

It reminds me of all these romantic comedies where some winsom young thing is tired of being single and not being able to find a "good" man but all around her are these sweet witty intelligent and wonderful men, but oops! they don't look like channing tatum, so they can f**k off.

The real irony is, they end up with a douchbag like bvet, get knocked up and he ditches her and now shes damaged goods with some half mongoloid spawn
wow!! but good theory partly true. i think i have a right to be picky as u say but i also have lots of friends an thats y, its not like i dont give people chances.

10/10/2012 5:37:25 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 5  
jcmaine
Farmington, ME
37, joined May. 2011

I dont meant to stand in judgment of you,Its just something I have witnessed repeated a thousand times. can you say youve gone out with a lot guys on here and if not was it their looks that caused you to say no?

10/10/2012 7:00:10 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 5  

coranetman
South Paris, ME
35, joined Aug. 2012

Because you havent met me yet

10/10/2012 7:34:40 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 5  

mrck038
Kittery, ME
36, joined Oct. 2012

I'm here!

10/10/2012 10:31:11 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 5  
kissable101
Skowhegan, ME
59, joined Oct. 2011

Time for you t difine what you think a good man is?...I was just looking for someone who was faithful!

10/10/2012 10:47:34 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 5  
drpumpit
Portland, ME
42, joined Sep. 2012

I think age may have a factor with men as most men in their 20's are not self aware or aware or concerned for how their actions may affect others. You obviously are very attractive, take care of yourself and are open and trusting enough to create a forum posting. Equal qualities in a man are definitely required as well as someone who has no addictions, and is trustworthy.
For me since I gave up drinking over 10 years ago, far fewer options appear before me without the convenience of the bar scene, but the bar scene was a terrible place to meet anyone especially while buzzed or just out looking to hookup by the end of the night Wow that's a long comment! yikes!

10/11/2012 9:50:18 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 5  
jcmaine
Farmington, ME
37, joined May. 2011

Lol, its so funny to see the usual "bros" all rushing to point out how they aren't like other men.

10/12/2012 7:52:09 AM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 5  
chi_chi23
Windham, ME
38, joined Sep. 2012

Don't ya think it takes more than being pretty?

Not being mean, just realistic. High school is over and being pretty, or one of the popular girls or a cheerleader doesn't guarantee a date anymore.

Sorry, couldn't think of a way to say it nicer.

Nice isn't my strong point.

10/12/2012 9:48:51 AM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 5  
jenna56789
Sanford, ME
42, joined Feb. 2012

Nothing wrong with you sweetie. It is this site. Some of the men are pigs! They don't know to treat a women with respect anymore . Enjoy the single life! Being without a man is great! I wish sometimes I could find someone who could respect me as a women but it seems all I find is men who want one thing. We all want to go out on dates, flowers and the romance. It hurts when they point out I'm fat!! I know I am. I don't need someone saying it. This site can be so hurtful. You learn to move on. I know that I'm not a sex goddess but I don't need nasty messages sent to me! I really don't want men who can't treat me like a lady and always talk about sex all the time. I'm a nurse you see one penis you've seen them all. Enjoy life for now!

10/13/2012 6:43:08 AM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 5  
jcmaine
Farmington, ME
37, joined May. 2011

Jenna currently accepting any kittens or cats people are giving away.

10/25/2012 8:14:24 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 5  

baileybabe
Biddeford, ME
33, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from jenna56789:
Nothing wrong with you sweetie. It is this site. Some of the men are pigs! They don't know to treat a women with respect anymore . Enjoy the single life! Being without a man is great! I wish sometimes I could find someone who could respect me as a women but it seems all I find is men who want one thing. We all want to go out on dates, flowers and the romance. It hurts when they point out I'm fat!! I know I am. I don't need someone saying it. This site can be so hurtful. You learn to move on. I know that I'm not a sex goddess but I don't need nasty messages sent to me! I really don't want men who can't treat me like a lady and always talk about sex all the time. I'm a nurse you see one penis you've seen them all. Enjoy life for now!

10/25/2012 8:28:34 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 5  

baileybabe
Biddeford, ME
33, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from chi_chi23:
Don't ya think it takes more than being pretty?

Not being mean, just realistic. High school is over and being pretty, or one of the popular girls or a cheerleader doesn't guarantee a date anymore.

Sorry, couldn't think of a way to say it nicer.

Nice isn't my strong point.
yeah cuz im in high school think that was 10 years ago!! if i was so childish an obvious to think my looks is everything then i would def be with some a**hole that treats me like shit by now...hum been single for 2 years hun... dont act like u know me thanks pumpkin!

10/26/2012 9:38:12 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 5  

dougiem
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,567)
Tucson, AZ
36, joined Aug. 2009

I answered the OP's original question way back on page two.

10/30/2012 8:14:28 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 5  
engineer03225
Center Barnstead, NH
39, joined Oct. 2012

You may not have a partner...but you do have an Entourage! Lmfao

10/31/2012 10:58:49 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 5  

live2playoutsid
Portland, ME
43, joined Oct. 2012

I think the reason a lot of people are single is because they've gone down dead end roads without looking for the signs at the entrance. I'm guilty of that myself but it seems like the people who stick together are the ones who made sure the road was clear before turning in. Others just enjoy the game and I guess that's fine too if that's what they're into.

11/10/2012 9:04:58 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 5  

baileybabe
Biddeford, ME
33, joined Sep. 2011

it is what it is!!!

11/11/2012 8:57:40 AM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 5  

goodsmellin
Portland, ME
40, joined Nov. 2012

I don't know you, but you look like you're hard to approach. I'd probably flirt with you if we were sitting next to each other at a bar, but if you were with 3 friends I wouldn't bother.

11/16/2012 3:00:32 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 5  

jordan6041
Augusta, ME
31, joined Jul. 2012

tiered of hearing girls say " why can't I find a good guy" I'll. tell u y because u left him back there in the friend zone!!

11/24/2012 11:49:34 AM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 5  

baileybabe
Biddeford, ME
33, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from goodsmellin:
I don't know you, but you look like you're hard to approach. I'd probably flirt with you if we were sitting next to each other at a bar, but if you were with 3 friends I wouldn't bother.
i get that a lot when i go out but i will def talk to anyone that does approach me im no snob...

11/24/2012 8:17:07 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 5  
joshm2878
Lewiston, ME
39, joined Aug. 2012

I tried to concact you a few times

11/27/2012 9:36:50 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 5  
joshm2878
Lewiston, ME
39, joined Aug. 2012

I have tring to talk to you. i have sending you messages

11/28/2012 8:16:34 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 5  
deinol
Biloxi, MS
35, joined Dec. 2007

I love how this is still going even though almost every page there's some guy saying: "hi I've messaged you" and never hears back. But she doesn't have a type. Uh huh.

12/2/2012 10:52:09 AM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 5  

chris103664
Fryeburg, ME
34, joined Nov. 2012

I see girls all the time ask a question " I'm pretty why am I still single" well to answer that.. some of the women don't even give us guys the time day or even chance to get to know us as individuals.. And to be completely honest to get to know someones personality and who they really are inside, it's not going to be to a computer screen.. But at least you can weed out the creepers before you meet them in person.. Just saying if you message back every single guy that message's you, you might be able to find someone who may be interesting enough to get to know further..

12/11/2012 4:28:58 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 5  

baileybabe
Biddeford, ME
33, joined Sep. 2011

good point but its kinda hard when i work 4 jobs dont have time to msg everyone back..

12/11/2012 4:55:43 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 5  
beagledude85
Auburn, ME
32, joined Jul. 2011

I can attest to that. She seems like a decent understanding person guys. I chat with her every few weeks. Yes it sometimes takes weeks, but so what?

Lets face it, most of us consider her ideal. Attractive, sense of humor, hard working. But how do most of us in her age bracket are truly worth her time?

Most of us would consider her that mountain that we want to climb. Great once, then we'd want the next one. Guys my age tend to be jerks. We want to believe that we're better then that but come on! We all have standards too. I don't consider myself to have a type, but I know what I like when I see it.
--------------------------
Now consider this: we all see what's available to us on here. Ok, now lets compare that to her... Now can you see why it also might take so long for her to get back to everyone? I can.

(Side note: sorry if any ladies are offended by the last comment)

12/14/2012 9:04:50 AM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 5  

mrd54321
Winthrop, ME
28, joined Jun. 2012

Hey if you don't want to be single change it up try see a different type of person.

12/14/2012 9:37:54 AM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 5  
engineerbob99
Buxton, ME
46, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from baileybabe:
its not like i dont give people chances.

I'm still waiting for that date you promissed me months ago.....offer is still open?

12/14/2012 6:19:20 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 5  
andie1206
Cape Coral, FL
53, joined Dec. 2012

HI, Just dumping my 2 cents in. I felt similar, "why can't I find a decent guy?" Then my friend sent me this book called "Good women bad choices". It told me a lot about myself AND alot about the opposite sex. I was always lead to believe I NEEDED a man in my life. After reading the book, I found inner strength and now I CHOOSE to have a man in my life. Big difference! When the time is right you'll find him! Fact is they find you when you're not looking!!!! READ the book!!!!

12/14/2012 7:07:07 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 5  
jcmaine
Farmington, ME
37, joined May. 2011

Quote from andie1206:
HI, Just dumping my 2 cents in. I felt similar, "why can't I find a decent guy?" Then my friend sent me this book called "Good women bad choices".

Yup problem is books like those confuse bad women into thinking they aren't f**ked up and its the men that are bad. very unhealthy book that enables shitty attitudes from women

12/14/2012 10:00:05 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 5  
andie1206
Cape Coral, FL
53, joined Dec. 2012

That is so not true. It is more of a way for a woman to learn about herself, why she attracts the wrong kind of guy, how to make better choices. This book concentrates on the woman not the man! I learned alot and believe me I still treat guys very well, I'm just more choosey of whom I bestow those gifts!

12/15/2012 11:34:48 AM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 5  
jcmaine
Farmington, ME
37, joined May. 2011

Quote from andie1206:
That is so not true. It is more of a way for a woman to learn about herself, why she attracts the wrong kind of guy, how to make better choices. This book concentrates on the woman not the man! I learned alot and believe me I still treat guys very well, I'm just more choosey of whom I bestow those gifts!
yes ive read books like that and they almost invariably indirectly imply the problem is men.

2/3/2013 10:49:40 AM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 5  

nooristhebest
Lewiston, ME
22, joined Feb. 2013

Hey guys I'm new here

2/11/2013 6:14:50 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 5  
saj07
South Paris, ME
55, joined Feb. 2013

Better be single than is a bad relationship; so do not rush into something!

3/24/2013 9:01:40 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 5  

insaneclarity
Harrison, ME
48, joined Aug. 2012

you probabley like only the bad boys and there called bad for a reason.im a reformed bad boy and thats different.if ya base everything on looks you will always lose.thats why real good looking guys usually settle down with very regular looking women because theye have seen it all and want someone who will treat them nice and truly care and wont cheat or run off.good looking women have a curse on they .they get alot of dates and asked out all the time but because you get hit on all the time you seek perfection and thats not reality.most all real pretty women do not act humble.there snooty and arrogant and even when ya try to hide it it comes through.because you feel its your god given right to have the best and its not.you work for the best.if you think you just marry a rich goodlooking guy and all will be well then your not in reality.good looking women are like good looking men,there difficult to work with.

3/25/2013 2:45:13 AM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 5  
misa78
Jay, ME
38, joined Oct. 2011

Dido

5/14/2013 9:12:09 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 5  
mindovermatter6
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,263)
Waterford, MI
57, joined Nov. 2008

Choosy women choose Jeff - I mean Jiff...
Nothing wrong with looking around - I mean he may be the rest of your life?

I'm waiting for a guy who can't live without - (me)!

5/15/2013 7:43:00 AM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 5  
mainelythere
Farmington, ME
37, joined Dec. 2012

then you die alone. no one says ANY-one should settle, but some people have unreasonable expectations.

There is a thing called body dismorphia, in which peope dont see themselves accurately. Usually it's thin girls who think they are fat. But lately ive been seeing the reverse.