Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

what is listcrawler

Suspect perhaps some catfishing might be going on in the app, so I do not seriously have high expectations for the app. speed dating gainesville ga OkCupid is element of Match Group, which owns other dating web pages like Tinder, Lots of Fish and Match, and your facts may perhaps be shared with other Match Group businesses. Discover a lot more about our partnership and dating forum under. usasexguide vegas PoF says it might share your personal facts with affiliates and third parties acting on their behalf.

what is the best gay hookup app

Don t make excuses for others and do not be the one often taking the initiative. largo fl classifieds In reality some of the libraries in China are beautiful and individuals spend hours reading and drinking coffee. She performs tough to assure a timesaving and be concerned free of charge procedure, and she ideal way to hookup receives lots of positive feedback as a outcome. sniffies los angeles They spent five months at the lake house, but even right after moving back into their personal place, the disconnect lingered.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/19/2012 8:03:27 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  
sweetkissme_81
Southwest Harbor, ME
36, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from bipbop13:
Just a stab in the dark here, but maybe it's because you're too goddamn picky? Or it's a fake profile? Or you can't spell? Or you're a fake, picky woman who can't spell.

Wow that was really harsh! I think she is beautiful, and i don't beleive her profile is fake. Why is that people automatically jump to the conclusion that a girl is to god damn picky becuase she is attractive? We all have the right to pick and choose who our potential partener may or may not be. hang in there, mr. right will surely come along, hold off on mr. right now...........Be as picky as you wanna be, you know what you want and what you don't want.....good luck to you

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/19/2012 8:36:40 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  
jcmaine
Farmington, ME
38, joined May. 2011

its a simple answer, and one thats been said already- she is too picky. simple as that.
some might say it is impossible to be too picky, and it is not.

When the person we can get and the person we THINK we can get are too far apart in alignment we stay single.

It's a simple fact.

Now YES, there are anomalies, but theres a very small chance you will find that person.

Having kids, gaining weight, getting older- these factors by default lower your sale-ability. To argue this is both ridiculous and delusional.

4/19/2012 9:56:22 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  

bipbop13
Bangor, ME
50, joined Nov. 2011

Quote from sweetkissme_81:
Wow that was really harsh! I think she is beautiful, and i don't beleive her profile is fake. Why is that people automatically jump to the conclusion that a girl is to god damn picky becuase she is attractive? We all have the right to pick and choose who our potential partener may or may not be. hang in there, mr. right will surely come along, hold off on mr. right now...........Be as picky as you wanna be, you know what you want and what you don't want.....good luck to you

I had reasons for saying all of that. First of all, have you noticed she hasn't replied to most anything on this post? Second, when you set yourself up that good with a post like hers, it's bound to get ridiculed. You shouldn't ask questions that you can answer yourself on an open forum. It would be like me starting a post saying "I'm fat & ugly, why am I married to a supermodel?" And the post worked, it got a lot of attention, but she never replied to all the handsome gentlemen who complimented her, so the teasing of her post began. It's just the natural course of events on a forum. And for your flattery of the day, you're prettier than she is. And you can make complete sentences unlike her as well.

[Edited 4/19/2012 9:57:32 PM ]

4/27/2012 12:59:17 AM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  
januaryash
Biddeford, ME
29, joined Jan. 2011

Because youre an a**hole! So much for youre the only woman I'll ever love Ashley... Youre worthless Damion! Why dont you mail me a check with the money you owe me?! Remember when you came to me crying because youre car got repossessed?? You were the biggest waste of time, money and effort. Trust me ladies dont fall for him, hes a piece of shit. Oh my god I didnt think it was possible to hate you more than I already did but look at that it was. Go f**k yourself!!

4/27/2012 3:59:05 AM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  

dougiem
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,573)
Tucson, AZ
37, joined Aug. 2009

Um, I'm confused. Who the f**k is Damion?

4/27/2012 7:36:52 AM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  
sweetkissme_81
Southwest Harbor, ME
36, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from dougiem:
Um, I'm confused. Who the f**k is Damion?[

/quote]

Ummm ya me too

4/30/2012 4:01:02 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  

gotthemojo
Dresden, ME
31, joined Apr. 2012

you just havent meet me yet.

6/18/2012 9:38:30 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  

baileybabe
Biddeford, ME
34, joined Sep. 2011

yeah guys are pretty bad around here im not gonna lie. real shitbags!
still u would think a girl like me could get what i want but im not just all about looks im a great girl just dont get it.....

6/18/2012 10:23:08 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  
bwhi
Exeter, NH
33, joined Jun. 2012

I'm hoping that you are single because you are smart enough not to settle and don't bother wasting your time with some jerk that wasn't right in the first place. If you want a damn good guy that can appreciate someone that drives through Biddo twice a day then I'm right here.

6/18/2012 11:27:57 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  

baileybabe
Biddeford, ME
34, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from sweetkissme_81:

hahah i cant spell im not gonna lie atlest i can read an i have all my teeth. thank you btw ur sweet.

6/18/2012 11:34:21 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  

baileybabe
Biddeford, ME
34, joined Sep. 2011

an i didnt know all these post was here cuz ive been busy freakshow. wow what a d*ck!

6/20/2012 12:59:27 AM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  
mike25116
Bowdoin, ME
33, joined Apr. 2012

hi was up

6/20/2012 10:12:46 AM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  

justme04240
Lewiston, ME
37, joined Sep. 2011

Myself, I dont want a house maid. If thats what I wanted I would hire someone.
Sometimes it's just opening your eyes a little bit wider and seeing what a person really has to offer.
A relationship is give and take and shouldn't be a "job". Everything should flow with ease and communication is key.

6/23/2012 1:02:08 AM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  

baileybabe
Biddeford, ME
34, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from justme04240:
Myself, I dont want a house maid. If thats what I wanted I would hire someone.
Sometimes it's just opening your eyes a little bit wider and seeing what a person really has to offer.
A relationship is give and take and shouldn't be a "job". Everything should flow with ease and communication is key.

very nice!

6/25/2012 10:38:11 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  

bruno079
Concord, NH
53, joined Aug. 2011

Hi hun. Are you dating the right types? Someone that knows what he wants and has gotten somewhere in life? My name is Jeff.

6/26/2012 2:19:28 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  

baileybabe
Biddeford, ME
34, joined Sep. 2011

dont have a type just dating dif ones waiting for someone to sweep me off my feet.

6/26/2012 2:37:39 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  
wiseman81
Manchester, NH
36, joined May. 2012

Ur not pretty you are very beautiful

6/26/2012 3:05:59 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  
mike_libby2012
West Newfield, ME
35, joined Jun. 2012

maybe your standereds are to high or your too picky. just being blunt there.

6/26/2012 8:41:53 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  

bipbop13
Bangor, ME
50, joined Nov. 2011

Quote from mike_libby2012:
maybe your standereds are to high or your too picky. just being blunt there.

I suggested that as well. But seriously, I think it just takes longer for some people to find "the right one". Some people date all the time and find that person fairly quickly, and others seem to have more of a particular idea of what they want in a mate, and will only try dating someone who is close to what they envisioned. Hopefully we can all find a person that can make us happy, and that's the biggest point.

7/5/2012 11:48:05 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  
maine25116
Bowdoin, ME
33, joined Jul. 2012

hi how r u my name is mike from bowdoin maine

7/6/2012 7:26:28 AM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  

gerard007
Melbourne, FL
74, joined Apr. 2012

You are drop dead georgeous,but(please I am not trying to date you as I have daughters older than you)you are a smoker.That eliminates a lot today.You are non-religeous(I am not preaching to you),but that eliminates a lot too.So you are left with mostly "bad boys'.and you know they only want one thing,and its not marriage.Please,dont be mad at me.I am just surfing Maine chat and saw your post.Best wishes to you and someday you will find the one.Dont rush,my daughters did,and both are now happily remarried to great guys after dumping those bad boys that never grew up.

7/9/2012 8:55:06 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  

codysven30
Auburn, ME
35, joined Jul. 2012

hey im an old fashion guy who respects women and i am now single we should talk sometime

7/9/2012 8:56:50 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  

codysven30
Auburn, ME
35, joined Jul. 2012

like that quote

7/9/2012 9:19:37 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  

reggie22572
Dover, NH
45, joined Jul. 2012

my guess as to why u r still single is because the guys u have previously been with treat u like a trophy instead of a lady and r probably insecure. most men are afraid to show their emmotions because its easier to hurt someone then it is to be hurt. i have a beautiful 30 yr old best friend who has the same trouble. she's loyal and kind, she's funny and independant. We are both always there for each other through thick and thin, but it's totally plutonic, If u'd like to talk feel free to message me. GL

7/13/2012 10:52:39 AM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  

tlebl79
Manchester, NH
56, joined Jun. 2012

You probably could if you would expand your age limitations a bit. It's not all about how old someone is, but how they are as a person.

7/14/2012 7:04:33 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  
beagledude85
Auburn, ME
32, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from gerard007:
You are drop dead georgeous,but(please I am not trying to date you as I have daughters older than you)you are a smoker.That eliminates a lot today.You are non-religeous(I am not preaching to you),but that eliminates a lot too.So you are left with mostly "bad boys'.and you know they only want one thing,and its not marriage.Please,dont be mad at me.I am just surfing Maine chat and saw your post.Best wishes to you and someday you will find the one.Dont rush,my daughters did,and both are now happily remarried to great guys after dumping those bad boys that never grew up.

Ouch... I smoke, am not in anyway religious. I wouldn't consider myself a bad boy either. Actually a good guy, the kind you would want your daughters to bring home. The one that always stops to help change a tire, or offers old ladies help bringing stuff to their car.

The sad thing is you are right for the most part. I just don't like your generalization A ton of white collared guys treat women just as bad if not worse then the "bad boys."

I think that we should take people as they are. If they're worth it, you'll change (to an extent), and if you're worth it to them, they'll do the same.

7/15/2012 1:42:12 AM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  
idontlookmyage
Lincoln, ME
40, joined Feb. 2012

Why the hell is this stupid thread still going? Its all horse shit. The op only posted the 1 question a month or longer ago and probably hasn't been back,she hasn't posted back.or she's sitting back being a drama/attention wh*re and loving this.I sent her a message like 2 months ago and she never even read it.now I have found a better woman and im very happy so far.thanks for not wasting my time weirdo.eat a cake.

7/15/2012 9:11:23 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  

bipbop13
Bangor, ME
50, joined Nov. 2011

Quote from idontlookmyage:
Why the hell is this stupid thread still going? Its all horse shit. The op only posted the 1 question a month or longer ago and probably hasn't been back,she hasn't posted back.or she's sitting back being a drama/attention wh*re and loving this.I sent her a message like 2 months ago and she never even read it.now I have found a better woman and im very happy so far.thanks for not wasting my time weirdo.eat a cake.

Great! Now's the time to lose interest in this site & enjoy life with your new found love! Best of luck.

7/19/2012 3:30:44 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  
countryboy3569
Augusta, ME
40, joined Jul. 2012

There out there

7/21/2012 8:54:56 AM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  

baileybabe
Biddeford, ME
34, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from willowowl:
I am no love doc. but i do know that most men use this system online to just get laid. the world has lost the romantic taste it once had when our grandparents grew up. you seem like a good person, with a big heart from what i have read. don't look so hard for Mr. right, he will come along when you least expect him too. those always seem to be the most magical relationships, and there it is. you said something about pretty boys, well i can tell you not "all" pretty boys are dogs, some of "us" still carry the values of those who understand that we must respect a woman for who they are as a human being and not just their bra size. People, places, and things! to find a healthy man, hang with healthy people, at heathy places, and do healthy things. good luck, and happy hunting.

7/21/2012 8:59:54 AM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  

baileybabe
Biddeford, ME
34, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from mikeslobulinsky:
P.S. Pretty only gets you through the door. It's who you are a person that allows you to stay.

7/21/2012 10:11:53 AM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  
phyde
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (46,509)
Brunswick, ME
30, joined Sep. 2010

Bailey is beautiful, seems very sweet and smart

7/21/2012 3:04:14 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  
enluki
Brunswick, ME
45, joined Oct. 2011

you can cook?!!! i have never dated a woman that could cook. i cook, not prof, but im a good cook and i like to do it. i didnt know a woman could do that.

7/21/2012 3:24:12 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  
cliffmiller
Raymond, NH
42, joined Jul. 2012

Too pretty lol..there are alot of fat woman on here eating all the good ones lol

7/21/2012 3:30:03 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  
enluki
Brunswick, ME
45, joined Oct. 2011

shhhh. calm down. you ar not hard to look at which ever side you play for. dont spin yourself out of control. your you, be you, and smile and be proud. just saying

7/21/2012 4:19:16 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  
phyde
Brunswick, ME
30, joined Sep. 2010

You're definitely pretty, yes. But being pretty gets you so far. It should be more about personality.

7/21/2012 9:00:23 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  
tracym72
Bath, ME
45, joined Sep. 2011

Because there are only 1 out 50 that are actually good men.

7/21/2012 9:03:30 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  
tracym72
Bath, ME
45, joined Sep. 2011

Ummm, I go to State Parks all the time. I go to the gym. There is nothing there either!

7/22/2012 9:59:53 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  

sh3386
Bath, ME
36, joined Jul. 2012

I'll be in ur area soon bae.. If u respond I'm pretty sure we cld have a respectful conversation..

7/25/2012 4:20:33 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  

baileybabe
Biddeford, ME
34, joined Sep. 2011

it is what it is!!! guess i just need to be smarter then the game...or at lest know not everyone was brought up like me or is like me!

7/28/2012 9:01:31 AM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  
zztop04093
Portland, ME
53, joined Jul. 2012

Hello and thank you for making this group page.
I am looking for new friends, people to hang out with.
I am a apiritual writer plus own 2 small businesses that have still been active since 1999.
I am more or less Semi retired now.
I like working outside thats actually my play time, or inside working on computers and cooking. I love photography and love traveling to get that first Beautiful picture b4 others do.
Hit me up here lets chat n get to know 1 another .
Thank you for your time in having me join your Group

7/28/2012 10:54:11 AM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  
needmorecoffee
Haverhill, MA
34, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from baileybabe:
it is what it is!!! guess i just need to be smarter then the game...or at lest know not everyone was brought up like me or is like me!

Yes, you definitely need to work on your game.... Ya scallywag.

7/28/2012 10:56:51 AM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  
needmorecoffee
Haverhill, MA
34, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from zztop04093:
Hello and thank you for making this group page.
I am looking for new friends, people to hang out with.
I am a apiritual writer plus own 2 small businesses that have still been active since 1999.
I am more or less Semi retired now.
I like working outside thats actually my play time, or inside working on computers and cooking. I love photography and love traveling to get that first Beautiful picture b4 others do.
Hit me up here lets chat n get to know 1 another .
Thank you for your time in having me join your Group

Holy shit you're old. She is looking for a companion not a friend for her dad.

7/28/2012 10:59:41 AM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  
needmorecoffee
Haverhill, MA
34, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from bipbop13:
Just a stab in the dark here, but maybe it's because you're too goddamn picky? Or it's a fake profile? Or you can't spell? Or you're a fake, picky woman who can't spell.

I think Larry the Cableguy over there may be right.

7/28/2012 11:06:24 AM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  
needmorecoffee
Haverhill, MA
34, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from baileybabe:
dont have a type just dating dif ones waiting for someone to sweep me off my feet.

Liar! You're afraid of heights.

7/29/2012 9:15:01 AM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  
mainelyhere
Lisbon Falls, ME
31, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from needmorecoffee:
are you really wearing that hat?

7/29/2012 1:56:50 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  

baileybabe
Biddeford, ME
34, joined Sep. 2011

Im trying to work some game on u!! is it working???

7/29/2012 1:58:45 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  
phyde
Brunswick, ME
30, joined Sep. 2010

get em Bailey lol

7/29/2012 2:00:59 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  

baileybabe
Biddeford, ME
34, joined Sep. 2011

Yes, you definitely need to work on your game.... Ya scallywag.
im trying to work my game on u!!! is it working???

7/29/2012 2:03:47 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  

baileybabe
Biddeford, ME
34, joined Sep. 2011

I think Larry the Cableguy over there may be right.
i think u love it!!

7/29/2012 2:49:37 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  
albystheone
Over 2,000 Posts (2,078)
Portsmouth, NH
43, joined Jul. 2012

You need 2 just hang it up Bailey! Your stuck up! Your on a site 2 meet people& you have no social skills! Go to the park or something! LOL...

7/29/2012 3:03:14 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  

baileybabe
Biddeford, ME
34, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from albystheone:
You need 2 just hang it up Bailey! Your stuck up! Your on a site 2 meet people& you have no social skills! Go to the park or something! LOL...[/quote awwwwh thanks ur sweet! i do meet people but just the ones that interest me!!!

7/29/2012 3:07:51 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  
albystheone
Over 2,000 Posts (2,078)
Portsmouth, NH
43, joined Jul. 2012

Mabey their just not interested in you then! go bak 2 the drawing board hun!

7/29/2012 3:29:30 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  

baileybabe
Biddeford, ME
34, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from albystheone:
Mabey their just not interested in you then! go bak 2 the drawing board hun!

pretty sure u worry about ur self not what im doing or should do. is this cuz u might be upset that i have not msg u back??? i dont have time to msg everyone that msg me or it could b e cuz u didnt catch my eye or interest me .....sorry!

7/29/2012 3:34:12 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  

baileybabe
Biddeford, ME
34, joined Sep. 2011

Liar! You're afraid of heights.

liar...... i dont like mushrooms.......!

7/29/2012 4:02:02 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  

iptown89l
Portsmouth, NH
28, joined Jul. 2012

Being pretty can also make you intimidating some guys can't get over looks , breaking you down to what u like and what your about is much harder so if your not getting attn: they are probably scared of how beautiful you are

7/29/2012 6:36:27 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  
needmorecoffee
Haverhill, MA
34, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from albystheone:
You need 2 just hang it up Bailey! Your stuck up! Your on a site 2 meet people& you have no social skills! Go to the park or something!!

Someone is a litte cranky pants.

[Edited 7/29/2012 6:38:36 PM ]

7/29/2012 7:48:59 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  

baileybabe
Biddeford, ME
34, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from bruinsfreak:
Hey there sweetie and to the guys talkin smack i dated mrs baily a few years back and would love another shot now that we are older and wiser she was damn perfect then so now she can only be better!

awwwh thanks keth....how have u been??

7/29/2012 7:50:42 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  

baileybabe
Biddeford, ME
34, joined Sep. 2011

Someone is a litte cranky pants.

apparently .....!!

7/29/2012 8:03:14 PM Im pretty why an i still single?? | Page 2  
phyde
Brunswick, ME
30, joined Sep. 2010

Quote from albystheone:
You need 2 just hang it up Bailey! Your stuck up! Your on a site 2 meet people& you have no social skills! Go to the park or something! LOL...

That is no way to talk to a woman