Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

gay hookup inland empire

We have to admit that hearing about dating disasters is a guilty pleasure at HLN HQ. meet girls in sacramento He is nonetheless the same humble, kind man who has unconditional love for me. Largely just speak handful of words then no talk. safraaj I decided to attempt on line dating when a female pal suggested it.

free hookup miami

That compatibility driven concentrate is specifically appealing to ladies, who produced up 58 % of the respondents who preferred this app in PCMag s poll. ocala fl dating sites His own kids now have to share already limited sources with these stepkids and deal with an unwanted female authority figure. Our 1st face to face meeting was when my organization sent me back to London and I landed in the UK precisely one hundred days soon after we matched. where to look for personals now that craigslist is gone They ended up speaking for hours and started to actually like every single other s organization.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/11/2011 2:54:42 PM Satanic Bible  
punkgoddess67
Laughlin, NV
49, joined Sep. 2011

By Anton LaVey. Anyone else read it?

I'm actually on my 3rd time reading it, and (of course) it ain't like I thought it would be. Not that I'm a devil worshiper or anything but (like other 'religions') this is his version of it.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/11/2011 4:30:35 PM Satanic Bible  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,398)
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Never read it...

12/11/2011 8:32:30 PM Satanic Bible  
punkgoddess67
Laughlin, NV
49, joined Sep. 2011

I take it more of a philosophy than a religion. My favorite part is how it is ok to hate...if you love everyone, it is not as important or whatever. Have to feel one to fully appriciate the other.

12/15/2011 8:19:43 AM Satanic Bible  
jthedemon
Cincinnati, OH
42, joined Dec. 2011

Anton LeVay was an interesting character.
He was imo essentially the P.T. Barnum of religion. Imo he was an atheist with a flare for theatrics and the dramatic. He certainly knew how to create publicity and attention for himself and his group, which was his aim from the beginning.

12/15/2011 9:00:19 AM Satanic Bible  
punkgoddess67
Laughlin, NV
49, joined Sep. 2011

I have to say though that his philosophies are more accurate than those of the 'white' religions. Ever read the Nine Satanic Statements?

!. Satan represents indulengence instead of abstinence!

2. Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams!

3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit!

4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates!

5. Satan represents vegeance instead of turning the other cheek!

6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for the psychic
vampires!

7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than
those who walk on all-fours, who because of his 'divine spiritual and intellectual
development' has become the most vicious animal of all!

8. Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental,
or emotional gratification!

and 9. says something about Satan keeping the churches in business all these years.

Can you dispute that these at least make more sense?

12/31/2011 6:21:39 AM Satanic Bible  

psycho_jak
Over 1,000 Posts (1,331)
Eugene, OR
30, joined Jul. 2008

I read it and quite enjoyed it. I agree with each argument about why the 7 deadly sins are ridiculous. It's also interesting to note that it doesn't advocate hurting other people. In fact, it basically says that you can (and should) do whatever you damn well please with your life as long as you're not hurting anyone else.

12/31/2011 9:36:25 AM Satanic Bible  
punkgoddess67
Laughlin, NV
49, joined Sep. 2011

That is why I think it's more of a philosphy really. The other chapter I liked was about Love and Hate...how can you truely experience and fully appriciate one without the other? If you love everyone, does it not make it less special...or however you want to say it? EVIL spelled backwards is LIVE!

1/3/2012 12:29:46 AM Satanic Bible  
alcapwn
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,357)
Bristol, VA
31, joined May. 2011

And dog spelled backwards is God, what's your point?

1/3/2012 12:37:40 AM Satanic Bible  
queenofhearts61
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,962)
Seymour, IN
71, joined Mar. 2007

Quote from punkgoddess67:
I take it more of a philosophy than a religion. My favorite part is how it is ok to hate...if you love everyone, it is not as important or whatever. Have to feel one to fully appriciate the other.

I think this is a stupid idea. I don't have to die to appreciate being alive. I don't have to be sick to be glad I am healthy. And I do not have to have pain to be glad I don't have pain. This is just a way to be selfish and self centered and be able to tell yourself it is good.

1/3/2012 8:36:47 AM Satanic Bible  
punkgoddess67
Laughlin, NV
49, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from queenofhearts61:
I think this is a stupid idea. I don't have to die to appreciate being alive. I don't have to be sick to be glad I am healthy. And I do not have to have pain to be glad I don't have pain. This is just a way to be selfish and self centered and be able to tell yourself it is good.

So. you don't agree it's ok to hate? It is a basic human emotion.

1/3/2012 4:12:38 PM Satanic Bible  
queenofhearts61
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,962)
Seymour, IN
71, joined Mar. 2007

Quote from punkgoddess67:
So. you don't agree it's ok to hate? It is a basic human emotion.

I think hate is like a cancer eating inside the person who hates.

1/3/2012 6:39:56 PM Satanic Bible  

psycho_jak
Over 1,000 Posts (1,331)
Eugene, OR
30, joined Jul. 2008

I think that's only true if you let that hate become an obsession that consumes you. Love can be just as dangerous. I am a passionate person. So I love with great passion and hate with great passion. The difference is the hate doesn't rule my life. Love is a little harder for me to maintain. Especially the love I have for my son.

1/4/2012 6:48:05 PM Satanic Bible  

whays
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,629)
Payson, AZ
73, joined Nov. 2008

Was Levy keeping kosher!

Ancestry and early life

LaVey was born as Howard Stanton Levey in Chicago, Illinois. His father, Michael Joseph Levey, was a liquor distributor from Omaha, Nebraska.[2] His grandfather, Leon Levy, was born in Paris, France and emigrated to to the United States in 1886, settling in Douglas County, Nebraska, where he married Louisville-native Emma Goldsmith, who was of German Jewish ancestry, two years later.[2] Lavey's mother, Gertrude Augusta Coultron,[2] was born to a Russian father and Ukrainian mother who had immigrated to Ohio in 1893; both became naturalized American citizens in 1900.[2] According to his biography, however, his ancestry includes Georgian,[3] French, Russian, Ukrainian,[2] Alsatian, German, and Romanian.[4]

1/6/2012 1:26:01 AM Satanic Bible  
ttammatt
Fontana, CA
28, joined Nov. 2011

I love that book. It makes you think a lil different. Atleast the beginning.

1/15/2012 4:48:22 PM Satanic Bible  
godsforsaken
Bailey, MI
41, joined May. 2011

I rejected all religious books since I was 9 abouts 15years ago my sis got engaged to a vato that was a satanist who wrote for laveys church magazine or something and he said lavey was nothing buts a fake and theif
He also say that aleister crowley wrote everythings that lavey put in his bible hundreds of years ago
Cause of my sister I made friends with the vato an he shows me that's being a satanist is not about worshiping the bad guy from the stupidest book ever wrote its about living life on lifes terms without needing a mythical god to helps you
I am now an always wills be a atheist but the satanist vato make mucho sense specialy when he says a satanist is a atheist with a attitude
My sis dump him but he still a great friend to me godsforsaken rides to bike week in myrtle beech every year now and we all hang out with this vato cuz he good people an the more I talks to him the more I learns that a satanist is a atheist with a attitude

6/7/2012 3:58:25 PM Satanic Bible  

missmindeeeee
Vista, CA
37, joined Jun. 2012

Its alot better then the holy bible

6/23/2012 10:36:42 AM Satanic Bible  
xfallenangel84
New Rochelle, NY
32, joined Jan. 2012

I have read it! Satanism has to do with teaching people to follow their own free will and work for their wishes. It has a lot to also do with creating one's own pleasure (seeking pleasure and wealth rather than avoiding them). It is a great concept to live by.

6/23/2012 11:25:43 AM Satanic Bible  

memnock7007
Hitchcock, TX
56, joined Apr. 2012

I have read it also. I think of it kind of like humanism on steroids.It was a good read.

8/26/2012 12:15:33 PM Satanic Bible  
mysweetselene
Chicago, IL
24, joined Aug. 2012

YES!!! I'm not a wholehearted follower but at least 25% I'd call my views Satanic. I'm mostly Atheist though - just plain Atheist. I absolutely LOVE how the Satanic bible is written. SO beautifully done with such good points in it.

10/10/2012 2:14:48 AM Satanic Bible  

roseymart06
Harlingen, TX
25, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from ozzycrue:
i used to be a follower of his when i was in high school, but i lost interest over time and just became an atheist.

Why'd you loose interest ???

10/10/2012 7:36:07 PM Satanic Bible  

belphegor1943
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,461)
Austin, TX
34, joined May. 2012

Hate is NOT a natural human emotion. Hate stems from ignorance and brainwashing. When I say brainwashing, I mean it comes from society forcing others to conform to certain breed of person, and rejecting them when they don't fit the mold. Religion is a good example of a hate-inducing organization. Having a lack of awareness or careness when raising children will produce hateful humans, too. Humans are animals, and animals do not hate.

I have not read La Vey's book.

10/14/2012 7:38:30 PM Satanic Bible  

whays
Payson, AZ
73, joined Nov. 2008

Start at the beginning. Read "Might is Right". The basis for much of the Satanic Bible.
LeVey was Jewish. Look for money angle.

10/16/2012 11:37:48 AM Satanic Bible  

belphegor1943
Austin, TX
34, joined May. 2012

Quote from whays:
Start at the beginning. Read "Might is Right". The basis for much of the Satanic Bible.
LeVey was Jewish. Look for money angle.

It appears that Might is Right is making an argument for social darwinism. It once had a place, but technology has pretty much made it obsolete for the human race. One just needs to decide if he wants a world where he is pushed aside and discarded the minute he/she grows weak, and pushes aside people like Stephen Hawking because he is fundamentally flawed. And a world where most of us serve the strongest like we were a pack of wolves. Or do you want to live in a world with institutions and structure with opportunities for everyone, even those who are physically weak.

Personally, the latter is more appealing.

10/16/2012 12:35:08 PM Satanic Bible  

whays
Payson, AZ
73, joined Nov. 2008

OK, but what about the low IQ types in America who have the highest birth rates?
Technology can make so much accessible for the handicapped but there is nothing
in our future for the intellectually challenged. (IQ 75 or lower)

10/18/2012 5:51:02 PM Satanic Bible  

belphegor1943
Austin, TX
34, joined May. 2012

Quote from whays:
OK, but what about the low IQ types in America who have the highest birth rates?
Technology can make so much accessible for the handicapped but there is nothing
in our future for the intellectually challenged. (IQ 75 or lower)

If you are referring to the welfare types who breed 5+ kids and then ask us to pay for it then yes, I agree something needs to be done about that. I had this discussion just the other night when I was visiting with my parents. This welfare system we have set up is a growing rats nest. It needs to be addressed by us telling them no. Unfortunately you will not find a politican with the courage to address it, in fact, they want it.

Those with mental retardation is a different story. When family turns their back on the mentally disabled they turn homeless. The homeless are generally undesirable to have around. But they will get by, they will beg and people will give them money and things will continue on. I don't see the problem going away... unless you implemented something nazi-esqe.

I am not sure if it's for us to say what is or is not in our future, since the future has not arrived and we don't really own it. When the future arrives there will be new people born and there will be new developments that change things. In fact, I'd go as far as saying we don't own anything at all, we are merely borrowing from the earth.

I think what sets us apart from the rest of the animal kingdom, and why we've been allowed to exist on this earth relatively free from fear and survival-fighting, is our ability to show some compassion beyond ourselves. If we ditch that, then we will not be better than animals and we will regress to times past and it wont be pretty. It will be mean and nasty - like the animal kingdom is - and our time on this earth be shortened.