Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

cougar hookup apps

For instance, if somebody is in the and says that they are from a family of service men and women? dating tracy ca Would not you like to know how it really is like to live in ancient times? And how good would it be if you have been with Leonardo Da Vinci when he painted Mona Lisa? Aside from our households, our pals know us most effective. I am somebody who experienced relationships from a pretty young age simply because of how eager and curious I am. personals dominican republic Describe a time when you seasoned anything that was almost too superior to be accurate.

skipthegames one night stands

They charge a subscription charge if you want to unlock premium options. singles in montgomery al Bickerton, who has run her personal PR firm for 15 years, married Brison, an power trader and analyst, 17 years ago and the couple now lives in Rowayton, Connecticut, with their 3 youngsters, ages 11, 13 and 14. Uncover out in a jiffy what this particular person is into and what he or she does for enjoyable, would like to attempt, or would like to do with you. pinalove create new account Please study the Chat Guidelines under prior to joining to keep away from getting banned.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

7/8/2007 10:21:38 AM Why is the new testament written by paul ,he never even meet Jesus  

slolrner
Upland, CA

1. Paul changed the whole reason Jesus came by introducing the scape-goat
2. Paul was Satans answer to Gods plan by disrupting Jesus's teachings
3. Paul add confrontation to Jesus's teaching
4. Paul was chosen by God

7/8/2007 10:49:05 AM Why is the new testament written by paul ,he never even meet Jesus  

wildgirl909456
Nassau, NY

I disagree with all the choices :/

7/9/2007 4:32:28 AM Why is the new testament written by paul ,he never even meet Jesus  

slolrner
Upland, CA

so if you go by paul's teaching,you don't even talk in chuch.and seeing I am not going by paul's writings.Why did Jesus put him to be tested over and over again.also back then there were 1000 men hunting down the followers of Jesus's teaching.why him? because he sold a good story about the pass over being Jesus and Him being a scape-goat for humanity.and why was it so important that joesph be a decendant 0f 0ne of the 12 tribes when He was not Jesus's blood father?

7/10/2007 11:09:06 AM Why is the new testament written by paul ,he never even meet Jesus  

brat
Everett, WA

The whole bible is made of heresay. Why just picking on this one guy is what I want to know.

7/11/2007 12:48:21 PM Why is the new testament written by paul ,he never even meet Jesus  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

actually, only part of the new testament was written by paul. Paul even scolded Peter for bowing to the rich folks in the beginning of the church. Paul was a leader, even when he searched and destroyed early Christians. When God blinded him, and converted him to being a Christian, many more believed that had it been only the disciples.

Hearsay? Not really, Moses compiled the beginning books from records the Hebrews had. He used them to write the story as recorded by the Hebrews. (He had to do something wandering around the wilderness for 40 years.) Of all the discoveries on books in the Bible, what you have is what referred to God and Christ. The Holy wars destroyed much more than they saved. Prior to that, the conquering kings who invaded and captured the Jews, destroyed much more. As an answer to the question as to why no women wrote books of the Bible, I only offer that none could read or write. Only a few were educated enough to read. Sorry ladies, but at that time, it was proper to educate men.

7/11/2007 12:57:12 PM Why is the new testament written by paul ,he never even meet Jesus  

jennierose
Houston, TX

Paul was a disciple of Jesus so of course he knew Jesus.

7/11/2007 1:03:09 PM Why is the new testament written by paul ,he never even meet Jesus  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

different paul dear.. Saul Paul wrote many of the letters in the new testament.. not Paul the disciple.

7/11/2007 3:34:03 PM Why is the new testament written by paul ,he never even meet Jesus  

chinatown_girl
Oyster Bay, NY

paul became a martyr for his faith but he was kind of against women.

i think it was him who said men are the head of the household, that wives must submit themselves to husbands as if the husband is christ and that women should be silent in church.

jesus never said that.

7/11/2007 4:06:25 PM Why is the new testament written by paul ,he never even meet Jesus  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

china, read Ephesians 5:22-33. heck, lemme just type it in..

5:22 Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord. 23. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. 24. Now as church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

25. Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her. 26. to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, 27. and to present her to himself as a radiant church without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless. 28. In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. 29. After all, no one ever hated his own body, but he feeds and cares for it, jut as Christ does the church... 30. for we are members of his body. 31. For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh. 32. This is a profound mystery--but I am talking about Christ and the church. 33. However, each one of you must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.

Note, that Paul tells the husband to love his wife. No where in the Bible does it instruct the woman to LOVE her husband. Yet it instructs a man to love his wife like he loves his own body, take care of her as he does his own body. Become one flesh as in one body.

Most guys and religions are quick to spout the vs 22-24, but forget the following 9 verses.

A man is instructed to hold his wife in the same love as Christ has for the church. Job's wife was successful and Job often complimented her to his friends. He didnt get rich alone, and he praised his wife her contributions as well.

[Edited 7/11/2007 4:09:22 PM]

7/11/2007 6:07:23 PM Why is the new testament written by paul ,he never even meet Jesus  

chinatown_girl
Oyster Bay, NY

would u rather be dutybound to love someone or to submit to them in everything?

and the way some people (men and women) don't seem to care about themselves, i wouldn't want them to "love me the way they love themselves"..

love is subjective but submit in all things is pretty clear.

still its not as bad as the old chinese saying, "if ur husband is a thief learn to steal"

7/11/2007 8:17:10 PM Why is the new testament written by paul ,he never even meet Jesus  

stedmo
Phoenix, AZ

I've read a fairly convincing arguement that Luke was written by a woman
It does a have strong female perspective
I voted for the third option
altho I think Paul's bigger role was to assimilate Roman pagans & Jews who left the fold to a one world religion.
A quest accomplished fairly well

7/11/2007 9:47:24 PM Why is the new testament written by paul ,he never even meet Jesus  

slolrner
Upland, CA

You keep skating the issue of women speaking in church. One must either accept all the Bible or None of the Bible.So why didn't you answer that quetion.DID PAUL SAY THAT OR NOT.We know it's in the new testament but where o where MR. KNIGHT. Why is it that even The Bible it's self Explains that we need not know all the ways of God and the reasons for His Laws.For while smart men are trying to dis-pure the Bible the faithful will live on.

7/11/2007 9:50:02 PM Why is the new testament written by paul ,he never even meet Jesus  

slolrner
Upland, CA

Hotlicks I saw that movie to . Micheal the angel staring John taravolta.grow up while u grow old "master blind folder;

7/11/2007 9:53:00 PM Why is the new testament written by paul ,he never even meet Jesus  

slolrner
Upland, CA

Hey I wanted to thank you for jumping in on my answers preacher. But isn't that the way the church always does things.They take over even when they have no place to do so.Next they will try to be God. isn't that so Knightnyte ?

7/11/2007 9:55:59 PM Why is the new testament written by paul ,he never even meet Jesus  

slolrner
Upland, CA

The reason my dear is without Pauls made up story line the teachings of Jesus stay intacted, Read the NEW TESTAMENT with out pauls intervention and the Book is much cleaner without any of it being controversal.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4