Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega peraonals

To me, the modern day day obsession with dating labels such as high value woman or low worth man is a sign of how on the internet dating is ruining romance. singles in gwinnett county ga I want you to feel about this for a second. As the name Elite suggests, EliteSingles aims to match folks with above typical levels of education with like minded people. stripchat affiliate program I just assume that if he genuinely desires to marry me, then he will be just fine with out getting in a connection with me.

denver hookup sites

In February 2020, Matt proposed to Ashton and the couple is happily engaged and anxiously awaiting a final wedding date amid COVID complications. craigslist lake havasu az personals And if the date s turning sour or if the other person s a total weirdo, you can often down your cup of coffee, scald your tongue, and run out the door shouting how you just remembered it is your mom s birthday currently. Do they launch into an eloquent and thought provoking response or do they turn it back on you and listen closely? This a fun ice breaker that may inform you a bit about their sense of humour, creativity, survival skills or how they would strategy challenges, Miranda says. adult friend finder icons You can also search for members in a specific city or in a certain market, creating it even easier to network or meet folks.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/12/2012 8:35:07 PM Planting seeds indoors  
walksthenight11
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,049)
Asheville, NC
74, joined Feb. 2011

I live in Western NC and want to plant some seeds indoors to later transplant into a garden. Is it to early to plant seeds and if it is, when do I start my seeds?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/14/2012 7:46:18 PM Planting seeds indoors  

skiwino
Over 2,000 Posts (2,427)
Redford, MI
55, joined Feb. 2007

Depends on the type of seed and your expected latest frost date.

Tomatoes are about 6-8 weeks before last expected frost, lettuce maybe a week or few days.

Check the seed packets.

1/15/2012 9:48:08 AM Planting seeds indoors  
honest_nsa
High Bridge, NJ
49, joined Jan. 2012

Some flowers you can start in Feb. if you harvested them yourself some need to freeze dormant first.

1/16/2012 6:58:36 AM Planting seeds indoors  
vipir35
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Courtland, VA
55, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from walksthenight11:
I live in Western NC and want to plant some seeds indoors to later transplant into a garden. Is it to early to plant seeds and if it is, when do I start my seeds?

yes .. 3rd week in March ...

1/17/2012 10:38:25 PM Planting seeds indoors  

skiwino
Over 2,000 Posts (2,427)
Redford, MI
55, joined Feb. 2007

Quote from vipir35:
yes .. 3rd week in March ...

What types of seeds should be planted in what zone in the 3rd week of March?

1/20/2012 7:03:42 PM Planting seeds indoors  

bellestarr01
Joplin, MO
65, joined Apr. 2011

How close to the light source do you put your freshly potted seeds?

1/21/2012 7:23:26 AM Planting seeds indoors  
vipir35
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Courtland, VA
55, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from skiwino:

well... not YOU - sorry you gotta wait another month !

I grew up a farm boy in Indiana ...

1/21/2012 7:28:49 AM Planting seeds indoors  
vipir35
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Courtland, VA
55, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from skiwino:

best thing you can do is copy and paste this link in your internet or google

http://migarden.msu.edu/migarden/vegetables

its put out by - Michigan State University

1/21/2012 7:30:30 AM Planting seeds indoors  
vipir35
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Courtland, VA
55, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from bellestarr01:
How close to the light source do you put your freshly potted seeds?

mine set on the dryer in the laundry room.... i leave the regular overhead fluorescent lighting... every 4 days they get a warm up when i do laundry

1/21/2012 9:34:30 PM Planting seeds indoors  

bellestarr01
Joplin, MO
65, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from vipir35:
mine set on the dryer in the laundry room.... i leave the regular overhead fluorescent lighting... every 4 days they get a warm up when i do laundry

Geeze--thought they needed more light & heat than that; ie, 3-6" from source--assuming our dryers & ceilings 'bout the same size, you are talking feet & I'm thinking inches!

1/22/2012 11:23:47 AM Planting seeds indoors  

skiwino
Over 2,000 Posts (2,427)
Redford, MI
55, joined Feb. 2007

Quote from bellestarr01:
Geeze--thought they needed more light & heat than that; ie, 3-6" from source--assuming our dryers & ceilings 'bout the same size, you are talking feet & I'm thinking inches!

With fluorescent light you should keep them within 2 inches; as close as possible without touching. Although mine occasionally touch and it doesn't seem to affect them.

Since I start my seeds in a cool basement I use soil warming cables to germinate.

1/25/2012 10:27:58 AM Planting seeds indoors  
walksthenight11
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,049)
Asheville, NC
74, joined Feb. 2011

I have planted parsley a couple times in pots indoors. They grew great but were full of bugs. Tiny bugs that would drop off all around the pot. How can I prevent bugs on my herbs?

1/25/2012 10:42:04 PM Planting seeds indoors  

skiwino
Over 2,000 Posts (2,427)
Redford, MI
55, joined Feb. 2007

Quote from vipir35:
best thing you can do is copy and paste this link in your internet or google

http://migarden.msu.edu/migarden/vegetables

its put out by - Michigan State University

I know the appropriate times to start each of my seeds here in my zone; I was just wondering why you advised her to start her seeds next month? Did she tell you what seeds she wants to plant?

2/9/2012 7:12:10 AM Planting seeds indoors  
stanmanford
Clemmons, NC
55, joined Dec. 2011

Im growing Apple trees from seed right now in my basement doorway they are about two inches tall you start cabbage &broccoli right now & put them in the garden the 2nd week of March. If your not going to plow or if you can plow around them . But i would cover the top's if it's going to be a killing frost the last frost is usually April 18th in NC you can cover cabbage at night with news paper if it won't blow off but frost dosen't usually kill cabbage or broccoli

2/9/2012 8:11:36 AM Planting seeds indoors  
stanmanford
Clemmons, NC
55, joined Dec. 2011

Sounds like you had a good start on your herb garden in a pot . Any time you have seeds growing your going to have bugs .Were they come from and how you can get some gone .Bugs lay their eggs in potting soil you buy & when you open it the eggs start to hatch bugs like {gants } .And the seed you plant has egg's on it so when you water it & put heat to it the eggs start to hatch . And bug's that have been on your house plant's go to these new plants that you have started . Diffrent kind of bug's hatch different reasons if your soil is to dry then the heat hatch some eggs usually nat flying bugs . Bug's that fall off your plants or around your plants could be scale mites '' bugs that hatch because of water on the leaves are to wet because of bacteria . You can spray some water mixed with dish soap that is not anti-bactera soap or you can use baby sahmpoo this will kill some bugs or drive them from your plants