Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal lines

I did, even so, by accident sit down throughout the speed dating occasion at Sinéad buddy Yvonne s table ahead of being moved on. speed dating milford ct I am fortunate that the very best partnership I ve ever had is to the man I am married to. She loved literature, and I m a huge book nerd. fetlife api python But if the juice is worth the squeeze, you ll figure it out.

tampa hookups

Whether or not you re skilled in the globe of dating, or totally new to single life, the pandemic has left a lot of of us in have to have of dating guidance. stockton personals Have a excellent chat, make new close friends or even discover the love of your life. There are signs, despite their reticence to talk about it, that dating apps are starting to take calls like Leech s much more seriously. red bean asian dating Neither I nor they speak to her any longer.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/27/2012 12:28:21 AM Even though I'm a Canadian Liberal this guy should win whitehouse 2012  

spawndog
Over 2,000 Posts (2,096)
Edmonton, AB
30, joined Jan. 2011

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/27/2012 1:38:40 AM Even though I'm a Canadian Liberal this guy should win whitehouse 2012  

mischiefmanaged
Over 2,000 Posts (3,153)
Bellevue, WA
47, joined Jul. 2010

I do like some of what Ron Paul believes. but our country is very neoliberalist and it's unlikely we will change. I think republicans and democrats both have always forwarded neoliberalist policy.

we need lots of change.

eliminate the electoral college safely; one person/one vote- with opportunities to validate each vote.

restrict lobbying and campaign contributions.
anonymous contributions, and lobbying through an intermediary (to become anonymous).
I like obama's idea- either give a campaign contribution, OR lobby. But not both.

no contributions to parties while applying for a seat on committee. It's like buying a seat on a committee (usually funded by the industry that's impacted by the committee).

all bills live 90 days to vote, and expire if not voted on, and Anonymously represented. no more- vote for my bill and i will vote for yours.

congress also needs to decide what they Will Accomplish at the beginning of the year. Education, health, defense (not imperializing democracy), infrastructure, R&D...
and quarterly graded, with X% group pay cut across the board for non-performance.

no more pay for life.
no more medical insurance for life. vets don't get that, and they risk their lives!

hm. that's good to start with.

1/27/2012 2:03:26 AM Even though I'm a Canadian Liberal this guy should win whitehouse 2012  

spawndog
Over 2,000 Posts (2,096)
Edmonton, AB
30, joined Jan. 2011

Ya I'm glad coming from Canada with a Westminster style parliament it can allow the prime minister to have almost dictatorial powers but includes alot of internal safety valves to prevent bush style policies. Though now with Stephen Harper with a majority in gov't he will do a hell of a lot bad, but the Canadian people will prevent him from touching anything to sacred ie public healthcare.
Though both countries I believe could solve a lot of problems with publicly funded campaigns

1/28/2012 6:05:48 PM Even though I'm a Canadian Liberal this guy should win whitehouse 2012  

mischiefmanaged
Over 2,000 Posts (3,153)
Bellevue, WA
47, joined Jul. 2010

Occasionally I think of getting dual citizenship. My family was run out of canada- cousins to louis riel.

2/19/2012 9:28:18 AM Even though I'm a Canadian Liberal this guy should win whitehouse 2012  
chrisbrz
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,780)
Wilmette, IL
42, joined May. 2011

OP I can understand your appeal to the non intervention forein policy.
It is also what I favor, I'm a Kucinich/Wellstone Liberal from the left flank of Democratic party.
However there is one glaring problem with Paul that id like to point out that I wonder if you have considered?
The overwhelming economic issue of the future for Americans will be who pays back the deficit? What is the fair share for each of us? Who benefited from the infrastructure and the tax policies and the military industrial machine that ran this deficit up the last 30 years?
And how do we fairly solve the problem and equitably work out of the hole that Reagan started us on?
Who do you trust to make the policies that will be fair for the middle class ? Who will not sell us down a river in favor of the mega wealthy and the powerful corporate interests?
You see much of this talk of eliminating the fed is really going to take away any future ability to reinflate. Ending the governments ability to reinflate leaves the middleclass holding the bag and a huge debt burden, it is a policy that vastly favors the mega wealthy.
Don't take my word for it read up on what the effect would be for middleclass people to pay back the deficits without a fed policy anymore.
Most of Pauls economic theory all hedges on a economist named Ludwig Von Mises from Austria, its got no reliable case history and its a total roll the dice gambit that Paul can never get passed anyway. All the goody 2shoe stuff that Paul campains on he can't get thru congress and all wed be left with is the ugly detrimental stuff the right wingers love to foist on and burden working people with.
In other words, it sounds good on paper but its gonna screw all the middle and little folk, just as Romney, Gingrich, Santorum, will do.
Just as Reagan, Bush and Bush the lesser before him have done a Republican....even one in wolfs clothing will also slant policy to benefit the few at the expense of the working class.
Pauls been in Congress for 26 years. What significant legislative accomplishment has he made that has helped working class people in this country? He's never passed a thing that's helped this country in 26 years. Yet given a chance he would institute some policies that will even further widen the gulf between the Tanning class and the servants.
Don't fall for the true Paul agenda its all glossy till you get the real bill.

3/20/2012 12:38:33 AM Even though I'm a Canadian Liberal this guy should win whitehouse 2012  
jhc83
San Luis Potosí
Mexico
34, joined Jan. 2012

Ron Paul's social message are fine but economically he wants to send this country back to the nineteenth century.