Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames singles

Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and Nat Geo all in 1 location. ocala single women The most vital aspects in partnership achievement are linked to the partnership itself rather than the people in it, according to new investigation. The firm relaunched Hinge in 2016, and it is a single of the most regularly discussed dating apps in recent years, most likely due to its users accomplishment rates. jhbteam omegle All of the unsolicited motives others gave me for not getting married, I had to shut them out and genuinely believe adore was out there for me.

detroit hookup

Hook ups, friendships or even one thing long term were all possibilities for me, and this filled me with excitement. tempe hookups Girls who appreciate to read can sure carry a conversation, and they re probably the sort of girls you d want to introduce to your parents. You may perhaps run out of subjects or your conversations may even get awkward, but you ought to retain the other particular person engaged. sex goddess meme Usage Rank is primarily based on a Similarweb algorithm that things in Current Installs and Active Users in the selected nation, category, and leader boards for the final 28 days.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/27/2012 8:19:25 PM Dreams as messages?  
cenah
Cincinnati, OH
56, joined Jan. 2012

Does anyone have dreams that become real, or while dreaming it feels like you are truly there.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/28/2012 6:26:05 PM Dreams as messages?  
hellifino51
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,589)
Mansfield, AR
66, joined Dec. 2011

I can remember when I was 8 or 9 years old a dream that I had about driving up a road and seeing horses running in tall brown grass alongside the road. And then the car topped a hill and there was a yellow house and a red barn. I had this dream more than once during about a 6 month period and I remember trying to figure where this dream came from?
years later my cousin invited me to spend summer with him. I had never been to their house before I recognized the dream was his farm and the horses were exactly the same ones in my dream , the barn was the same as the dream and the house was the same sunshine yellow.
I don't know what it meant but it was uncanny to say the least.

1/28/2012 11:07:58 PM Dreams as messages?  

funnychic2011
Perryville, MO
32, joined Dec. 2011

I've had many dreams where I started in a world that was not my own, in a body also not my own. I would spend years in these places living and working, and eventually an event would trigger an adventure (radically different every time) leading in the end to interdimensional portals. I also have dreams about the possible future on occasion as well. I've only met one other person with any similar experiences. I think of them as almost religious experiences within themselves, the dreams.
It gives me hope that there is something to look forward to, some new frontier, as it seems this plane has been raked over by so many already.

1/29/2012 11:47:00 AM Dreams as messages?  
cenah
Cincinnati, OH
56, joined Jan. 2012

Thank you for the replies. I have had dreams where I see a specific place and may dream of it a few times then years later see a house or area that is like the dream. These dreams stay vivid in my mind for a very long time. I had a dream once that before it was over I had awakened. I heard a voice then felt my leg being grabbed while I was laying in bed. I jerked my leg away but by that point I was wide awake. Right before fully awakening I heard a voice saying "If not this time then the next time". I remember standing up on my bed jumping from it to the hallway. I have never been a good jumper but I could have won an award that day. I don't think I will ever forget that dream, nor the feeling of my leg being grabbed.

Thanks again for sharing.

2/6/2012 11:18:03 PM Dreams as messages?  

cdukshnow
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,405)
La Mesa, CA
49, joined Mar. 2010

Yep. I saw someone from a dream years ago.
I have been shot over a dozen times. Several times by automatic weapons so probably like 1 to 200.
I was shot in the head by a high powered rifle and dropped to the ground, got up (alot lighter and felt free) and looked at my body and knew what happened and who did it and I didn't care. I woke up shortly after...or so I think.

Thom

2/9/2012 6:13:26 AM Dreams as messages?  
cenah
Cincinnati, OH
56, joined Jan. 2012

That would have been a strange feeling. I do recall my sister in law and I walking in town looking for my husband. When we found him we both shot him. I woke up in a panic. My husband jumped in a paniced sleep. He had a dream where he was shot.

I never told him I had the same dream I just cuddled him til he fell back to sleep.

He is still alive and well to this day. Not sure if the dream was a warning to watch my temper with him. The fact he dreamed it to was the most scary.

My sister in law dreamed of shooting someone that night as well. She called to tell me her weird dream the next day.

2/18/2012 8:44:25 AM Dreams as messages?  
bradylyn
Jackson, AL
57, joined Dec. 2011

Dreams or visions? Had a dream of a man about 45...about 6ft.3in. Long black hair..brown eyes all dressed in black bikers attire..he was just standing in my door way..not saying a word... so what the heck? Still think about this every day!!! so???? Any help???

2/20/2012 1:01:22 PM Dreams as messages?  

angron
Perryville, MO
36, joined Dec. 2011

I had a dream about this strange volcanic world and you the huge violent creature.and still years later it will invade other dreams that it has no place in.
I mean it comes in through doors or out of the ground it has even torn out through peoples flesh.
Any ideas?

2/20/2012 1:48:28 PM Dreams as messages?  

mischiefmanaged
Over 2,000 Posts (3,153)
Bellevue, WA
47, joined Jul. 2010

precognition? I have had dreams of my future all of my life. Just things that are important to me. Sometimes years before they happen. sort of like movie previews.

2/20/2012 2:59:31 PM Dreams as messages?  

funnychic2011
Perryville, MO
32, joined Dec. 2011

So have I mischiefmanaged. Too often I've said exactly what was going to happen to a group of people and it unfold right after I've said it. I had an experience as a child and since then it's like some days just feel scripted, since I have dreams occasionally about the days to come.

Too bad it doesn't work for some other aspects of my life! Lol

2/22/2012 7:39:26 PM Dreams as messages?  
cenah
Cincinnati, OH
56, joined Jan. 2012

I used to dream of obituaries of acquaintances or people I knew somewhat but not close. Within two to three days they would have passed. On close friends I would see a dark image would come to me and it wasn't always when I was sleeping. I would find out later they had died. The times I seen that it was death by car accident. After I dreamed of an elderly pt. I was taking care of in real of life and dreamed of her coming to me to help me cross over I have never had a dream like that. That dream kept me on edge so I was extra careful driving home and missed a deadly wreck.

2/22/2012 9:36:46 PM Dreams as messages?  

mischiefmanaged
Over 2,000 Posts (3,153)
Bellevue, WA
47, joined Jul. 2010

Quote from funnychic2011:
...I've said exactly what was going to happen to a group of people and it unfold right after I've said it...

exactly like that. They look at me a little crazy. It only happens for big events like meeting significant friends or others for the first time, getting laid off or let go, and sometimes death.

2/22/2012 9:41:40 PM Dreams as messages?  
cenah
Cincinnati, OH
56, joined Jan. 2012

It scares people to hear what coyld lue ahead. Skepticism is also a factor.

3/20/2012 12:43:50 PM Dreams as messages?  

nice_n_young53
Springfield, KY
23, joined Mar. 2012

Dreams that become true, in my opinion, your soul defys time itself an travels into the future to relize a certain sequnce of events, symbols, or moments. Either leading up to a harmful event, or the cause of a harmful event. Because in my opinion. Time doesnt exist, we live in the moments we make. Now it could also be a past life deva vu. As in you lived it all before only this time tou body looks different. But once again its only an opinion. I would research crazy therys around those areas though.

A realistic dream that looks and feels just like your concious is called lucid dreaming. Is a state of mind right above trance where the dreamer( yourself) has falsly awoken inside the dream. Now the cool thing about this is when your in this state its like your inside your mind. Certain people could represent certain aspects of you. You can create persons and ask them questions of almost anything about you. Its amazing!!! You can literally do anything in this dream world. Heres a link with more info http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/

4/8/2012 4:11:18 PM Dreams as messages?  

elvyra
Over 1,000 Posts (1,606)
Conroe, TX
65, joined Apr. 2007

It could also be a memory of something preplanned before you came in. They say there is a room called the Bardo where we plan our lives out before we incarnate. If you are an older soul, you do not have to follow the plan exactly. If you have already resolved the energy you came in to resolve, then you can change your plan. Also, it can be a parallel life that you are having bleed over into this one while asleep.

9/5/2012 10:01:00 PM Dreams as messages?  

nmbettin
Fairmont, MN
37, joined Dec. 2010

Ive had plenty of dreams that feel so real.1 of them i dreamt about basic trainin n e1 i met in it so when i finally did go i actually knew e1 there.to many times have i had dejavu(sp?) ive woken up cryn a few times cuz the dreams felt so real.i dreamt my true love died in my arms.n i was able to push rewind n save him only to have him die in a diff way.on n on.so wierd.those r just 2 dreamsthat felt so real.

9/5/2012 11:31:55 PM Dreams as messages?  

rookjenny
Over 1,000 Posts (1,687)
Bean Station, TN
48, joined May. 2012

I have this thing for rattlesnakes,even though they're dangerous,but they are very pretty,and there are quite a bit here,and i catch them when i see them,and take them to a better place to protect them and people,but i've dreamed at least twice about being bit by them,and each time i was nowhere near people,and with no transportation,and each time ,i walked a mile or more trying to find help,and each time,i woke up right when i was about to collapse,and last summer,i was looking at my mustang engine to find the oil filter brand,when suddenly something started buzzing,and i immediately jumped back knowing what it was,...It was a rattkesnake coiled around my carburetor,and my face had been about six inches from it for at least a full minute,and without being bitten...I feel that since i've ran across them several times hunting ginseng,and walk careless in the woods at times,that these two dreams,and that close call were telling me to either leave them alone,or be careful,but i feel there's meaning there.

9/9/2012 12:45:41 PM Dreams as messages?  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,822)
York, PA
54, joined Jun. 2009

The problems with dreams are that they're riddled with conscious activity .

9/9/2012 6:56:09 PM Dreams as messages?  
yolandafu
Waynetown, IN
48, joined Jun. 2011

when i was younger i would dream all the time with these wonderful thoughts that came true later like i was predicting the future. now i haven't dreamt in a while. my future is not over and my mind is not that tired i just haven't been dreaming. i love dreams they are intersting

9/26/2012 2:24:40 PM Dreams as messages?  
here4foromsonly
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,568)
Cincinnati, OH
56, joined Sep. 2012

I have not had significant dreams for a while. I miss it. It was so much a part of me.

2/20/2013 6:44:43 PM Dreams as messages?  

illchangeyolife
Griffin, GA
36, joined Feb. 2013

I have many of these dreams. do you find when you understand the dream before it happens you can change it? I do.

3/3/2013 4:46:18 PM Dreams as messages?  

darlac
O Fallon, MO
46, joined Feb. 2013

Yes I have those often but it never gives a time frame. Just recently they have started occurring when I'm awake.

3/3/2013 9:41:30 PM Dreams as messages?  
juniorrr369
Cicero, IL
25, joined Feb. 2013

Yea I've had many premonitions.
Dreams do and can come true that's why I believe in fate. Dreams I've had as a kid are now starting to come true.

Quote from illchangeyolife:
I have many of these dreams. do you find when you understand the dream before it happens you can change it? I do.

Hell yea lol
It's a gift use it wisely....
Sometimes I wish i didn't have it.

[Edited 3/3/2013 9:44:13 PM ]

3/4/2013 3:16:03 PM Dreams as messages?  
metalshadow6
Dillon, SC
36, joined Feb. 2013

I have had some dreams grounded in reality that I thought it was real. Have had some dreams that were very weird and then those that I knew I was dreaming.

3/6/2013 2:31:19 AM Dreams as messages?  
dabears324
Over 2,000 Posts (2,010)
Loves Park, IL
31, joined Sep. 2011

I had something like this happen to me recently. Needless to say, I woke up to the phone call with the bad news that I had just dreamt. Rushed to the hospital, but was too late. I haven't thought much of the dream since, but it was weird. I don't even remember what happened in the dream, just that I knew she had passed away. I guess in a way, it actually helped me prepare for the situation, but I have no clue what it means lol.

7/16/2013 8:28:44 AM Dreams as messages?  
dvmny8
Jersey City, NJ
42, joined Jul. 2013

Yes there so beautiful I don't want share it in this post . It's locked in my heart.

7/16/2013 7:55:24 PM Dreams as messages?  

grigoriorifiel
Hinsdale, NH
54, joined Apr. 2008

This is a subject that I take much interest in because I have had a number of unusual dreams throughout my life. I have done a lot of reading about the archetypes Carl G. Jung talked about. I have had many prophetic dreams over the years. I have also had a number of lucid dreams. One of which I will share. Some background on this is when I was very young (4-5)I had a recurring nightmare of falling off a local bridge into the falls below. I would always wake up when I was about to hit the water in a fearful sweat. One time I was having this dream, instead of falling to the water and waking I realized I was dreaming and instead floated to the ground and ran off laughing as I awoke. After this not only did I never have this dream again but I never had what I would consider a nightmare again. I have had dreams that others would have thought scary but in them I was always hunting down the monster, or villain in the dream. I was never scared, but instead focused on the objective at hand! The reason I responded to this post is because I had a dream several months ago that could be called very strange and even humorous to some degree. Maybe I can get some feedback?

I was in North Dakota where I was stationed in the Air Force many years ago. Like with so many other dreams, there are things that don't fit which are not noticed during the dream itself. In this case we were having a family reunion at a park. Even though I am not from there my entire family was there, or at least that is the feeling I had. Everyone was busy playing softball, cooking out, and just having fun outdoors. I was at the grill talking to my grandmother, who had passed away 4 years ago. All of a sudden missiles from nearby were coming up out of their silos into the air. At this point everyone started heading for the parking lot, to their cars. I was figuring wind direction and hollering instructions on what to do as I walked to the parking lot. Another incident of unnoticed strangeness was trying to get to the cars, having to help my grandmother climb over fences and the like. At one point I asked my grandmother about my grandfather, and my grandmother replied "We don't have time to go get him." I must have given a strange look because then she replied "You hate me now don't you?" This struck me very odd even in the dream because never had any words even close to this ever come from my grandmother. It actually surprises me that I didn't realize I was dreaming at this point it struck me as so odd. Anyway, when we got to the car, I remembered something and had to leave the car to go back to get it. After doing this I returned to where the car was just in time to see it pulling out of the parking lot with my family driving away. I tried hollering but it did no good. The next thing I was walking through city streets and people were everywhere. I was walking past a university and all the students were poring out of the building. Next we could hear loud explosions off in the distance and there were flashes of light. The crowds of people began running, me with them. Just then there was a flash of light directly on me, and a college student who was running next to me looked at me and said "Dude, you're glowing!" Then I woke up? When I woke I was amused by the last statement of the dream but was also a little shaken at the circumstances. This was the first time I woke up with a feeling of deep concern since I stopped having nightmares.

8/25/2013 3:13:30 AM Dreams as messages?  
vlad77impalesu
Over 1,000 Posts (1,294)
Hinesville, GA
45, joined Jul. 2013

I've had those lucid dreams where everything looked and felt real, died in a dream when the gun went off that brad pitt n Robert Redford were wrestling over. I've turned nightmares into epic battles, like being in the matrix only this was mostly long before the matrix came out. I've had dreams that I've forgotten only to have deja vu several years later and know exactly that life has followed the dream. I can't remember exactly what was said or what came next in the dream, but I know I'm in the exact spot I should be in, or was in, however you want to view it. Now I tend to explore further in my dreams. Occasionally I'll have a recurring dream, say for several months, it comes irregularly, but I recognize it and either try to dream longer to find out more, or try to change the outcome.

9/7/2013 3:09:03 AM Dreams as messages?  

insideout15
Lawndale, CA
29, joined Sep. 2013

Past lives is a linear way of expressing the infinite in collective consciousness. People being able to experience other lives is so rare, because the veil is so strong, to make people forget where they come from. It is the process of finding the choice or understanding of purpose that we are here. Karma, or the imprint in our bodies of our past life choices is the adventure we are here to experience. And you get to experience multiple lives in your dreams. We all might have similar dreams in ways, it's the ones that stand out and we remember which are significant.

I had a dream which I received a call from my mom who I have not seen in 15 years. And we talked for a bit and decided to meet up. We met behind my work and we walked around the building and talked for hours it seemed. And when I awoke it felt real. Felt so vivid. I get goosebumps every time I think about it. My mom is still alive and that same month I heard news about her which was the first time in the 15 years she's been gone. Still have not heard from her.

Love the dreams where I am flying. I have had vivid dreams of not being me. And the feeling there but the memory of what happened us gone. So many different variations of dreams. Hey look up symbiosis on a side not

10/13/2013 7:35:57 PM Dreams as messages?  

mis2riwoman
Over 2,000 Posts (2,746)
Wittmann, AZ
61, joined May. 2010

Quote from elvyra:
It could also be a memory of something preplanned before you came in. They say there is a room called the Bardo where we plan our lives out before we incarnate. If you are an older soul, you do not have to follow the plan exactly. If you have already resolved the energy you came in to resolve, then you can change your plan. Also, it can be a parallel life that you are having bleed over into this one while asleep.

You nailed it!

2/8/2014 2:57:23 AM Dreams as messages?  

divinemetal555
Jacksonville, FL
37, joined Jan. 2014

I have a re occurring nightmare, hate it...I can smell and feel everything around me..i can't tell its a dream
until I wake up..I wish I knew what it meant, ive had this nightmare for years now..sometimes i wont go to sleep until the sun rises...

The dream starts with me in motion of running, there's snakes everywhere all sizes and colors , there's so many I cant see the ground. Im running on a path ,im outside in a wooded area. Ive never seen before ..theres trees and shrubbery, bushes on the sides of the path, the path im on is straight..im running as fast as I can ,the ground is so littered with snakes , my feet dont even touch the ground , im stepping on snake after snake, as I step on them they rise and bend upwards striking,..but im running as fast as I can , by the time they rise to strike ,im already stepping on the next one, this goes on for a little bit, then the path opens up to field theres no more snakes on the ground ,im exhausted..at this point..I walk into the field I see this huge black tree log just laying there...im catching my breath..the log moves ..its giant huge snake, thats when I notice why there's no snakes in the field..as I realize this ,..the giant snake rises up ,our eyes are locked as I just look up at it ...it stands up about 15 20 ft and thats only half of it..my adrenaline starts to flow ,the hair all over my body stands on end, while I feel all this happing the snake stretches his hood out like a cobra,where still staring at each other..once the snake stretched its hood out, I knew I had disturbed and invaded its home....and it was on ,whether or not if I wanted it...the giant snake strikes, I feel paralyzed, but I move out the way somehow, it moves right by me,...other times when I dream this, im not so lucky ,,it strikes and doesnt miss...I wake up in a sweat...and im like f**k going back to sleep..

2/22/2014 7:20:25 AM Dreams as messages?  
here4foromsonly
Cincinnati, OH
56, joined Sep. 2012

I dreamed the other night of being covered in an avalanche. The first wave of dirt hit but I started to rise up and out. When second wave hit I exhaled to make death happen faster. I actually could smell the fresh dirt surrounding me. I awakened in chest felt like it was going to explode.

Prayed it would be a fast death that is when chest tightened and I awaked. Even 4 minutes not being able to breathe would be a long drawn out death I feel.

[Edited 2/22/2014 7:23:08 AM ]

2/24/2014 7:27:29 PM Dreams as messages?  
jediknight2003
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,057)
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

I dreamed I was walking down the road, woods on either side, and then I witnessed a wood pecker swoop under the wing of a gliding vulture and attack. Suddenly they were circling in a large group and coming for me, I dodged them and ran, just barely avoiding being impaled. Made it to my driveway and began to tuck and roll letting them smack the pavement. I came to a rest on my back and more were coming and there was no time to move so I caught the following one in the air, then used it as a shield.

2/24/2014 9:35:25 PM Dreams as messages?  
deneez
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,068)
Rochester, MI
57, joined Apr. 2012

Interesting thread, I'm enjoying it.

I did dream of a dog when my beagle died. Actually it was someone else's dog. This dog in my dream was a friends dog, she had sent me his pic as a way of a sympathy card telling me her dog would be there to welcome mine. Same dog I had seen in my dream.

Recently I had a vivid dream of my Fathers cousin who is dead drive up in a car and just wave.

My Fathers health isn't all that great and is worsening.

2/25/2014 3:47:27 PM Dreams as messages?  
here4foromsonly
Cincinnati, OH
56, joined Sep. 2012

The next day after my dream I found out there was a landslide here in Cinci which closed a road til tbey could make roadway safe.