Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

sites like rubmaps

You tend to not be serious in the connection because you know there are 200 much more candidates lining up to date you. huntsville dating service Any recommendations to share on sussing out creeps 95. cambodian dating apps If you are found to be in violation of these terms, your profile will be deleted and you will be banned from the internet site.

privatedelight mobile

If you ve come across a teetotaler, on the other hand, it doesn t necessarily imply they won t have a great answer to this question. high desert hookups We designed profiles for every platform, then calculated how lots of matches we made across a 24 hour period. Unlike other internet sites, this senior dating website does not have also quite a few queries. mary alice jenni onlyfans I am searching for the ALT.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/9/2012 4:53:59 PM Has anyone found the rapture yet.  

potheadwill
Chicago, IL
39, joined Jan. 2012

Has anyone found the rapture yet. I hope it is not like Y2K and other let downs of the past. I really want to see the heavens open up and Holy Hippie come down here and get his people. Typical hippie bring all his friends over and then they stay until you throw all them out. Anybody see any evidence that the holy hippie can walk on water. I know the dum dums back in the day say he cured the blind. What happened was the town drunk puked in his own eyes. This caused scale to form. He was a dirty drunky so he went blind cause his eyes were matted shut. Jesus saw this, spit on some dirt, this formed and abrasive. he rubbed it in to drunkies eyes and had him go over and wash his nasty eyes. This was considered a miracle back then. not because he cured the blind but because the town drunk actually splashed water on his face. The first time in his whole life.

Well that is the truth. Was no miracle performed. Only a good old fashion cleaning with dirt and water. Man those people were dumb.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/9/2012 6:53:28 PM Has anyone found the rapture yet.  
twohawks
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (33,449)
Bothell, WA
78, joined Feb. 2008

Jesus walking on water defies the laws of physics!

2/10/2012 6:24:14 PM Has anyone found the rapture yet.  

potheadwill
Chicago, IL
39, joined Jan. 2012

two walk on water is easy just walk on shallow parts of water next one plz any con man can fool a fool

2/11/2012 7:40:21 PM Has anyone found the rapture yet.  

walteb
Locust Grove, OK
63, joined May. 2011

Didn't that magican Criss Angle walk on water on TV? I saw a history show that explained how some of the bible stuff could have happened. Showed how Moses used low tide and shallowes to part red sea. People were easer to fool back then.

2/11/2012 8:43:22 PM Has anyone found the rapture yet.  

potheadwill
Chicago, IL
39, joined Jan. 2012

yep yep that what i am talking about all of it fack it just there swindle ppl out there hard money i guess most ppl like treeted like a kide with lies and elision . i mite spelled that last one wong oh well

2/11/2012 9:43:13 PM Has anyone found the rapture yet.  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,679)
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from walteb:
Didn't that magican Criss Angle walk on water on TV? I saw a history show that explained how some of the bible stuff could have happened. Showed how Moses used low tide and shallowes to part red sea. People were easer to fool back then.

A modern Moses.

Photobucket

2/11/2012 10:11:43 PM Has anyone found the rapture yet.  

walteb
Locust Grove, OK
63, joined May. 2011

Good one. It's amasioning how stories get streached over time.

2/12/2012 1:34:41 AM Has anyone found the rapture yet.  
twohawks
Bothell, WA
78, joined Feb. 2008

Another good myth from the Bible is the myth about Noah's flood. Science has proven several times over that that flood never happened, but the religious folks believe it to be true. I have to ask: Enough water to cover Mount Everest at 29,000 feet? I don't think so!

Another myth: Jonah and the "Whale" It doesn't say "whale" in the Bible. It says "Big Fish" So this Jonah was swallowed by this big fish and lived in it's stomach for three days? First question: Where did his fresh air supply come from? To my knowledge big fish are not equipped with a fresh air generator. Second question: Why was this Jonah not turned into big fish poop within 24 hours?

A man swallowed by a big fish.....

2/12/2012 1:43:23 AM Has anyone found the rapture yet.  
twohawks
Bothell, WA
78, joined Feb. 2008

Quote from walteb:

The interesting part about that is.....There was no Moses. Moses is fiction. That fable was taken from a Sumarian fable (3750 BC) about a man named Mises. The Egyptians were superior records keepers. Their historical records have been found to be very accurate. No where in any Egyptian historical records is the name "Moses" mentioned.

2/12/2012 8:37:12 AM Has anyone found the rapture yet.  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,679)
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Isn't this one the perfect illustration for "Heather has two mothers? Gee, even King Salomon would agree...!

2/12/2012 12:12:29 PM Has anyone found the rapture yet.  
twohawks
Bothell, WA
78, joined Feb. 2008

2/12/2012 3:45:23 PM Has anyone found the rapture yet.  
funches
Chicago, IL
62, joined Nov. 2009

the mission to stop the rapture and send jesus back to heaven