Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www listcrawler

He attempted seriously hard to initiate sex but he actually looked like a rat and I had known him for all of 2 minutes. senior dating atlanta Opt for your story, make your personal possibilities and reside your interactive adventure. Significantly like the legions of their fellow on the net daters, the three mates and creative partners generally texted one an additional about their bad date stories and the ridiculous profiles they stumbled upon. tendermeets desktop version She had her first genuine date with this guy that she met on the net.

how to post on mega personal

Another exciting function is that it lets you see the number of instances you have crossed path with the exact same person. dating in montclair nj Searching for you will double your local law enforcement agency or personals internet site out via a buddy. He see this sugarbook apps appeared in fb when he scroll fb. instanthookups app We produced all these stops in between, so it is an hour s stroll but it took three hours.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/23/2012 6:13:52 PM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  
jeffh88
Marlborough, MA
28, joined Feb. 2012

Is there any grls here that are pagen or Wiccan that would like to chat and maybe get to eachother a lil more message me

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/24/2012 9:59:36 AM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  

xxirishninjaxx
Lancaster, CA
30, joined Feb. 2012

Blessed be brother merry meet

2/25/2012 6:50:11 AM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  
stout18
Danbury, CT
44, joined Feb. 2012

pagan power.lol.

2/26/2012 9:37:59 AM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  
w0lfm00n
Willis, TX
43, joined Nov. 2011

Im Wiccan

2/26/2012 11:14:45 AM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  
jeffh88
Marlborough, MA
28, joined Feb. 2012

Oh cool wolf moon would you like to chat?

2/26/2012 10:36:56 PM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  
w0lfm00n
Willis, TX
43, joined Nov. 2011

Absolutely.

2/27/2012 1:05:26 AM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  
pingiluv
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,169)
Albuquerque, NM
33, joined Feb. 2012

2/27/2012 8:26:26 PM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  

countrygirljk
Theodore, AL
27, joined Feb. 2012

Hey a southern Wiccan over here!!

3/13/2012 11:39:34 AM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  

angron
Perryville, MO
36, joined Dec. 2011

May the all father watch over you all his ravens guide you and his wolves sniff out your foes that lie in wait.

[Edited 3/13/2012 11:40:16 AM ]

3/13/2012 12:15:11 PM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  
alphafour
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,857)
Vatican City
Italy
61, joined Feb. 2011

I am a Shamanist, but we accept all denominations. Larger denominations like fifties and hundreds are preferred.

3/13/2012 8:27:58 PM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  
jeffh88
Marlborough, MA
28, joined Feb. 2012

Thank you friend

3/16/2012 3:39:41 PM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  

yourredrayne
Amelia, OH
25, joined Mar. 2012

Blessed be!

3/31/2012 6:00:31 AM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  

wolf_paw
Signal Hill, CA
26, joined Dec. 2011

Druidic/ Indigenous American beliefs fuel my understanding of reality. Anyone know where a good place to move to that has ranch sized properties? I'm looking for a chance to unite a community of "New Age", Pagans, and "Mystics" who are willing to work with the earth, and elements to support our community. Support it with food we've grown (plant/ animal), leather we've cured, medicinal remedies we've grown & blended, fabrics we've woven from plant/ animal fibers, etc.
Maybe I've come too soon or too late or just on time, but I've been having this dream. The dream to have like minded individuals living together as a functional community. Embracing our differences, but treasuring the similarities. For there is no right way to pray, no right dogma, no right thought on soul other than what works for you. A home where each child is the child of every adult. With emphasis on the bio mom and dad, of course, but real close bonds with 'auntie' and 'uncle'. For "it takes a village to raise a child". A work force where we have our specialized trades, but still pick up multiple trades (can be related trades such as animal care, butchering, leather work, and architecture/ construction) so the brain doesn't become bored with the same tasks all the time, plus this allows the work to be divided easier as well. A community in which we teach one another techniques for the trade(s). A family that does ceremony together (sweats are great) in sync with the moon, the seasons, and when time calls for it. A safe haven where we can weave and practice our magick, inform our children the truth of magick, and praise our gods & goddesses without persecution. Where we show our children how to live in harmony with our Mother Earth (eco friendly/ renewable materials).
This is my dream and I will find a way to manifest it.

4/2/2012 1:24:22 PM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  
hecate55
Jeffersonville, OH
64, joined Feb. 2012

i'm solitary wiccan.... blessed be.....

4/5/2012 11:37:31 PM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  
galenadara
Owensboro, KY
75, joined Apr. 2012

Iam a Pagan-eclectic-Wiccan who is usually solitary but sometimes go to festivals around the country. Altho a 3rd Degree HP, I am leaning more towards calling myself an eclectic Pagan who aligns herself with the world's positive Spiritual beliefs such as Native American, Celtic, Italian,etc. and Shamanism.

4/6/2012 10:47:13 PM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  
whisperingwind7
Lake Wales, FL
50, joined Jan. 2011

I am a Celtic Witch wiccan by choice

4/14/2012 10:20:31 AM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  
lovethedead
Independence, MO
39, joined Mar. 2012

Follower of Gardnerians` old ways. Solitary witch. Assuming we all are in a sense, no? (Doreen Veliente)? - Been so long since I read her name. Knowledge can be in there one day and not the other. I think my meds may be a direct result of this. But believe me it`s there. Familiar with Tarot, Rune and Wiccan alphabet. Of course we all are. Personally rune was the hardest - took years to get the metathesis down. Because the spread changes the each meaning of the symbol on the lay out. Such as order, etc. I believe it to be more affective than tarot, tea leaf, though they can be just as. But I raise an eye brow at that. ^.-

4/14/2012 10:23:01 AM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  
lovethedead
Independence, MO
39, joined Mar. 2012

Quote from wolf_paw:
Druidic/ Indigenous American beliefs fuel my understanding of reality. Anyone know where a good place to move to that has ranch sized properties? I'm looking for a chance to unite a community of "New Age", Pagans, and "Mystics" who are willing to work with the earth, and elements to support our community. Support it with food we've grown (plant/ animal), leather we've cured, medicinal remedies we've grown & blended, fabrics we've woven from plant/ animal fibers, etc.
Maybe I've come too soon or too late or just on time, but I've been having this dream. The dream to have like minded individuals living together as a functional community. Embracing our differences, but treasuring the similarities. For there is no right way to pray, no right dogma, no right thought on soul other than what works for you. A home where each child is the child of every adult. With emphasis on the bio mom and dad, of course, but real close bonds with 'auntie' and 'uncle'. For "it takes a village to raise a child". A work force where we have our specialized trades, but still pick up multiple trades (can be related trades such as animal care, butchering, leather work, and architecture/ construction) so the brain doesn't become bored with the same tasks all the time, plus this allows the work to be divided easier as well. A community in which we teach one another techniques for the trade(s). A family that does ceremony together (sweats are great) in sync with the moon, the seasons, and when time calls for it. A safe haven where we can weave and practice our magick, inform our children the truth of magick, and praise our gods & goddesses without persecution. Where we show our children how to live in harmony with our Mother Earth (eco friendly/ renewable materials).

Love the idea..... Should be done in the state of WA. There is a LOT more privacy up there. I`m from there originally. It`s beautiful there and water is plentiful. Many ever green and all four seasons.

4/15/2012 2:39:02 PM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  
zenpeacelove
Over 2,000 Posts (2,291)
Fredericksburg, VA
50, joined Jun. 2011

Green solitary here...Blessed be to all

4/16/2012 8:29:53 PM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  
reflection66
Enterprise, AL
59, joined Apr. 2012

Blessed Be

4/17/2012 6:20:54 PM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  

tirazail
Blaine, TN
26, joined Apr. 2012

I'm also a solitary pagan tho i do need some guidance in most things since i do not know as much as i should

4/17/2012 9:47:55 PM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  
alphafour
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,857)
Vatican City
Italy
61, joined Feb. 2011

OP left.

Looks like this thread and some independents, scuse me, "solitaries" could use some direction.

Burn some white sage. It might not conjure the spirits, but it sure makes the house smell good.

4/24/2012 1:04:01 AM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  
dochollyday
Over 2,000 Posts (3,403)
Bremerton, WA
90, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from wolf_paw:
Druidic/ Anyone know where a good place to move to that has ranch sized properties? I'm looking for a chance to unite a community of "New Age", Pagans, and "Mystics" who are willing to work with the earth, and elements to support our community. Support it with food we've grown (plant/ animal), leather we've cured, medicinal remedies we've grown & blended, fabrics we've woven from plant/ animal fibers, etc.

This reads exactly like the hippie communes of the 60's and 70's. They weren't successful. Not enough proper leadership, and when the question arose of who/how to lead, egos got in the way.

Same old story. Testosterone.

Try having women be the leaders.

As far as where, just go on the internet. Go though on-line newspapers. Check out the areas as far as cost of living before you make a choice. Check out the job market. A real estate agent might help, if you present yourself as legitimate and credible.

It will take money to start, but being self-sufficient is an ineresting challenge.

[Edited 4/24/2012 1:07:43 AM ]

4/24/2012 7:08:47 PM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  
aakawoman
Fallon, NV
45, joined Sep. 2011

Eclectic, leaning towards Strega, loving the Norsemen and women I have been practicing with, but still love God, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost (not the manmade version, lol).

4/25/2012 10:44:06 PM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  
xfallenangel84
New Rochelle, NY
32, joined Jan. 2012

I identify with being spiritual ... sometimes practicing wiccan (reiki and kitchen witch)

4/28/2012 9:40:32 AM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  
wtfnow1
Euless, TX
43, joined Apr. 2012

I am indeed a Wiccan, been studying for a little over a year. Still very uneducated though. But determined to get it right! I love the values!!

4/28/2012 10:15:23 AM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  

wolfyhp
Over 2,000 Posts (3,921)
Bradley, CA
44, joined Apr. 2008

Quote from dochollyday:
This reads exactly like the hippie communes of the 60's and 70's. They weren't successful. Not enough proper leadership, and when the question arose of who/how to lead, egos got in the way.

Same old story. Testosterone.

Try having women be the leaders.

As far as where, just go on the internet. Go though on-line newspapers. Check out the areas as far as cost of living before you make a choice. Check out the job market. A real estate agent might help, if you present yourself as legitimate and credible.

It will take money to start, but being self-sufficient is an ineresting challenge.

From personal experience (a lot of it,) I can tell you that women's egos get in the way as well. It's a human thing, not a male thing. Men just have testosterone to make their butting of heads more boisterous, and therefore more apparent. Women tend to be more subtle (not always though) but just as horrid to one another when it comes to leadership. There are exceptional examples of leaders from both genders, and there are some pretty awful ones form both genders as well (saying "both" implies no insult to transgender or differently gendered people.)

Fwiw, I've known a LOT of people, including myself, who have a very similar dream. We want to live more in harmony with nature, and we want to make our worlds a better place. This is where monasteries sometimes come from, this is where missions (the places) come from, this is where (as pointed out) communes came from. It's also where dangerous cults often come from as well. I've known Christians with similar principles and dreams, they just phrase it as "God made everything how we need it and we should live according to how God designed it for us." Being one, myself, who is often labeled "pagan" I very much have a deep draw to work with the Earth and live in harmony with nature.

As to the question of the OP: I do not consider myself pagan anymore, but most people do, and that's fine with me. I am not bound by that label, but if it helps others have a frame of reference, it doesn't bother me. I am Dran Rashar, which is a path which crosses all spiritual traditions, and includes and welcomes pretty much all views of the Divine. It's not a "we might be right and you might be right instead" kind of thing though, it's more that we believe that many of us, with very diverse views of the Divine, could ALL be right because the Divine is certainly too far beyond our level of existence for any one of us or any one perspective to completely understand the Divine. Personally, I see the Divine as one, as many, and as present in each and every one of us, and to me that is not a contradiction in the slightest. I get as much from the Bible as I do from the Hindu scriptures and Native American stories and other holy works.

My personal path is that of a Shaman, and as such I am very much a believer in "magic" (which I don't find too magical, just natural and misunderstood,) spiritual healing, spirit journeying, nature, herbalism, etc. As a sky person (The Dran Rashar are sky oriented) I very much follow the cycles of the moon and the sun, and they play an important part in my life. Does all that make me pagan? If it does in your eyes, that label is fine with me, to me it's broader than that but definitely includes some ideas which many consider to be "pagan" or "neo-pagan."

Edit: Please close all html tags which you open, just a request for that courtesy.

[Edited 4/28/2012 10:17:03 AM ]

4/29/2012 3:33:11 PM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  
vampyre23
Streator, IL
57, joined May. 2007

Hey.. I am Wiccan, I love the Pagan Fest ,i have been to,, I am a Soul Healer/// Glad to meet others,,, I hate Judgemental people,, Think about this ,the next time, your critized,, Eveyone in the world is wiccan, Why, The Wiccan has to do with, The Universe,The nature,, The environmement, the elements,, right,,, We all have a zodiac sign, an element, and a ruling planet,,,So tell those haters,, we have more in common then they think,,,,,,Vampyre//

5/28/2012 7:12:34 PM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  
scarlett_rain
Pacific, MO
27, joined May. 2012

Hi im wiccan!

5/29/2012 8:54:28 PM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  

wolfman061
Owensboro, KY
33, joined May. 2012

Celtic pagan with a little Asatru mixed in. Kinda North Scottish pagan. Not gonna help OP, but any girls in the western Ky area, give me a shout.

7/25/2012 6:28:51 PM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  
sherylsmith77
Albert Lea, MN
40, joined Jul. 2012

Blessed Be to all

7/25/2012 7:10:56 PM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  
mr_crowley
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,692)
Aynor, SC
49, joined Feb. 2009

Op, u claim to be pagan, but can't spell the word? That's highly suspicious.

7/25/2012 7:25:55 PM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  

wolfyhp
Over 2,000 Posts (3,921)
Bradley, CA
44, joined Apr. 2008

Quote from mr_crowley:
Op, u claim to be pagan, but can't spell the word? That's highly suspicious.

Sadly, no it isn't. People just gave up on spelling sometime after the invention of the internet, or maybe that's just when it was in my face to be noticed. I have known people who've practiced for decades who spell "Pagan" as "pagen" or who do work on their "alter" instead of their "altar" (I guess they're hemming some clothes, altering.)

Not everyone can spell, and I guess not everyone has a spell-checker or cares to use one...

7/25/2012 8:06:11 PM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  
rlm68
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,110)
Aurora, CO
48, joined Apr. 2010

celtic pagan with wiccan beliefs

8/18/2012 3:27:33 PM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  
carrie_s19
Tucson, AZ
24, joined Jul. 2012

blessed be and merry met

8/18/2012 4:57:32 PM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  

digitaldog
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,703)
Grove, OK
68, joined Dec. 2010

Jeepers.. so many of " yous " here...
Can one of yous change me back..??
I promise not to make fun of yous anymore..!!

Digital Dog

8/19/2012 7:16:47 AM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  
asanb
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,455)
Sanbornton, NH
62, joined Jul. 2012

I was born into a Christian Congregationalist family, and went to church and Sunday school because we lived in a small town and were expected to go. Dad was an atheist, but went because they had a real pipe organ, and dad loved music.
At 13 I found mysticism at a local ashram, and became vegetarian to support the inner practice.
30 years ago I befriended a group of people whose religious practices were Native American. I was immediately taken with the simplicity, sincerity and reality of their prayers. I have been to many circles that acknowledge the four elements, the four directions, and the power of prayer.
I don't know how to classify my religion. There are similarities between pagan and native, but I am not native blood and have not been adopted by any clan.

8/21/2012 1:42:53 AM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  

redflar2
Terra Alta, WV
33, joined Jul. 2012

Ecclectic but mostly I observe lunar holidays instead of the solar holidays

8/21/2012 4:49:54 PM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  

amoretteperez
Gilman, IL
28, joined Jul. 2012

I haven't seen so many wiccans in one place before
Other than my facebook groups of course, how exciting

8/24/2012 2:46:37 AM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  
dothanman36301a
Prattville, AL
62, joined Jan. 2012

Merry Meet! )O(

9/7/2012 12:03:51 PM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  

digitaldog
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,703)
Grove, OK
68, joined Dec. 2010

To heck with that
" wicca, witchy, and goofy crap "..!!!

______
-XoXoXoX-

Digital Dog

10/30/2012 1:53:41 AM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  
69youin
Roanoke, TX
45, joined Sep. 2012

Love to just get wild you'll cum lots

11/9/2012 11:50:54 AM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  

hikinganyone
Redding, CA
46, joined Nov. 2012

Asatru here. Anyone else in the Far Northern CA regain?

11/11/2012 9:35:04 AM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (279,372)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

11/15/2012 8:51:42 AM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  

brikayla72
Georgetown, TX
45, joined Sep. 2011

I am Wiccan. Worshipping my Devine Goddess each and every day.

11/16/2012 7:13:56 AM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

oh jeezus ... another self-proclaimed diva

11/17/2012 5:08:50 PM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  
ladybemidji
Bemidji, MN
42, joined Nov. 2012

putting together something of that same thought here in minnesota....where the air an water are still clean LOL

11/20/2012 9:29:17 PM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  
zinniax3
Struthers, OH
42, joined Nov. 2012

merry meet my friend. i am a solitary practitioner. non specific but i lean toward wicca. so pleased to see other like minded folks on here. blessed be....

11/25/2012 9:54:45 AM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  

el_sean
Las Vegas, NV
32, joined Sep. 2012

I'm a Pagan/Wiccan. Not sure if I fit the normal bible hating crowd, though. I was raised with the beliefs and to seek my own if I don't like them. Which I have, many times. I'm not against anybody's religion, but there are some things people do karmically that tend to make me veer away. I'm friendly and always down to meet new people. Friend me, anyone!

12/1/2012 10:22:58 PM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  
dawgpaws
Townsend, MA
68, joined Sep. 2012

5th century reconstructionist Druid with a grove.

12/2/2012 7:07:22 PM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  

zenpaxamoris
Over 2,000 Posts (2,499)
Fredericksburg, VA
50, joined May. 2012

Green, solitary, Happy!

12/8/2012 5:38:25 PM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  
silentscreams57
Augusta, GA
50, joined Dec. 2012

Solitary practitioner.

Merry meet & Blessed be.

12/8/2012 8:07:16 PM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  

wiccanbabe509
Ashford, CT
41, joined Nov. 2012

Hello from CT

12/9/2012 7:24:12 AM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  

xashax
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (49,536)
Union, NH
45, joined May. 2009

Quote from zenpaxamoris:
Green, solitary, Happy!

Love your hair! That's cute, especially when it's super vibrant and freshly dyed. It looks good as it fades into a lavender as well though. Are your bangs blonde cause it seems unlikely it would be that bright on black hair?

1/4/2013 10:06:12 PM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Aren't pagan and Wiccan the same thing?

1/22/2013 4:54:14 PM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  
joshhall5494
Sadieville, KY
23, joined Jan. 2013

I'm a wiccan

3/3/2013 3:47:50 PM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  

pappacharles
Spring, TX
60, joined Oct. 2012

Raised Methodist but fell out due to hypocrites. Call myself Wicca now as really do not know what I am. Still read the Bible with a big grain of salt... But do shammanistic angel rituals. Spirit realm. Would like to find a nice non judgmental woman here. Real hard on this site.

3/3/2013 4:38:28 PM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  

darlac
O Fallon, MO
46, joined Feb. 2013

solitary practitioner

3/8/2013 4:22:20 PM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  
stonergal420
Rockford, IL
32, joined Feb. 2013

Solitary and yes wicca is a modern form based off of the druids. Gardner was the guy who modernized it. Love your mother (earth)

3/8/2013 8:42:24 PM Hey is anyone pagen or wiccan  

starie41
Saint Albans, WV
46, joined Feb. 2013

Hey Wv Pagan here. I've been studying wiccan/pagan for about 6 years now.