Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonels

If you re employing iOS, you get out of the box assistance with CallKit and PushKit for an enhanced user expertise. maryland dating sites When profiles are pretty detailed, they are kept behind a paywall. The comprehensive compatibility test requires into account looks, character , and what you happen to be seeking for in a partner like whether or not you want children. sioux city bedpage But the truth is, on line dating can feel overwhelming.

www skipthegames com

Fernando Rosales, 32, was a frequent user of Grindr, an app preferred with gay men looking for extra casual encounters, in pre pandemic times. payson az singles From profile recommendations to sharing your achievement story, we are here to help you in your journey for adore. Firstly, thanks for such an in in depth response on this. rubmaps augusta ga The stories had been deleted shortly just after but had been reposted by Def Noodles.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/3/2012 9:20:17 PM Why so many damn racist on here?  
thee_man
Over 2,000 Posts (2,031)
Jackson, MS
32, joined Feb. 2012

I was born and raised in Mississippi (the delta) and I just cant understand how racism is still so strong down here! I've dated women of all ethnicities and nothing is much different. I see a lot of white women on here who are offended by the thought of being with a black man and to me that shit is SO sad and outdated. This is why if you go anywhere else you are considered a redneck/cracker. I personally don't care what race a woman is because I realize that it's f**king 2012 and anybody with good sense simply doesn't give a damn. I love my state to death but in a place where they still fly the rebel flag proudly, u have to wonder how the people of this state stayed retarded for so long.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/3/2012 11:37:33 PM Why so many damn racist on here?  
lilman601
Over 2,000 Posts (2,336)
Poplarville, MS
45, joined Oct. 2011

Quote from thee_man:
I was born and raised in Mississippi (the delta) and I just cant understand how racism is still so strong down here! I've dated women of all ethnicities and nothing is much different. I see a lot of white women on here who are offended by the thought of being with a black man and to me that shit is SO sad and outdated. This is why if you go anywhere else you are considered a redneck/cracker. I personally don't care what race a woman is because I realize that it's f**king 2012 and anybody with good sense simply doesn't give a damn. I love my state to death but in a place where they still fly the rebel flag proudly, u have to wonder how the people of this state stayed retarded for so long.

Is it really racism or maybe jus their prefference! B kinda like some guys don't like skinny chicks n some don't like tall/short women! Y is it every time somethin don't go like "y'all" want it's considered racism? U wonder y it's still so strong ( an its not jus down here it's nationwide) it's because "y'all" can't let it go! I say y'all n a mild way because I have black friends n would never insult them but th "y'all" is for th ones that keep kickin this dead dog. Y is there a miss black America , a black college fund , he'll here n south miss they have a tv station dedicated to black people .....y keep separating yaselves n makin a scene about it? As far as th rebel flag goes ....it's a part of history....learn it n u will find out that th flag wasn't made for racism! If more of th slavery error was taught correctly a lot could b learned from it by all races. Where th first slaves were bought/sold wut color were th first slaves ....read up on it it's really interesting. Th miss rebels had ta change there name to th black bears because of th NAACP .......hmmmm y did they pick th black bear? Y not th brown bear r white bear r just th bears so no color was singled out!!!! Wasn't that their b*tch n th first place? All I'm sayin is before u scream racism think about it first it might jus b a prefference an has nothin ta do wit it.

3/4/2012 11:18:42 PM Why so many damn racist on here?  

curvycharms
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,403)
Starkville, MS
40, joined May. 2011

To each his/her own. However I do agree racism is still thriving here. I don't see it fading anytime soon, not when theres still black/white proms and homecoming queens. As far as dating is concerned, interracial dating isn't as taboo here as it used to be. While it's still frowned upon, most people tolerate it. There are others who drop everything they are doing just to gawk and make rude comments. But I say f*ck em, waste your life on hate, it's not going to affect me one bit. And FYI....if a woman's not interested....what difference does it make why. She's not into you, so move on. J/S

3/6/2012 4:09:25 PM Why so many damn racist on here?  
thee_man
Over 2,000 Posts (2,031)
Jackson, MS
32, joined Feb. 2012

Why people still getting lynched in the state of Mississippi? (Fredrick carter) u can't tell me racism is a dead dog when I experience the shit everyday! And it's not about white women not dating me hell...I've dated plenty it's about seeing in my home state what I don't see elsewhere. When people grow up and admit that there is a problem with this place then I will shut the hell up. Racism is dead my ass! it is passed along from generation to generation and I only see it getting worse. Yakub pulled some shit when he created his people. Do ur research and find out where you come from (caucasoid mountains) and then your true nature will be revealed.

3/6/2012 4:23:38 PM Why so many damn racist on here?  
thee_man
Over 2,000 Posts (2,031)
Jackson, MS
32, joined Feb. 2012

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

3/8/2012 4:37:00 PM Why so many damn racist on here?  

mzquita1
Laurel, MS
28, joined Nov. 2010

3/8/2012 8:44:08 PM Why so many damn racist on here?  
funtruckerman
Over 1,000 Posts (1,083)
Petal, MS
63, joined Jan. 2008

Will somebody let this ignorant f**ker know this act went out of style in the 60's.

3/10/2012 12:23:28 PM Why so many damn racist on here?  
joker07
Florence, MS
28, joined Dec. 2010

amen to that

3/11/2012 3:32:00 PM Why so many damn racist on here?  

mrclean1688
Picayune, MS
29, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from lilman601:
Is it really racism or maybe jus their prefference! B kinda like some guys don't like skinny chicks n some don't like tall/short women! Y is it every time somethin don't go like "y'all" want it's considered racism? U wonder y it's still so strong ( an its not jus down here it's nationwide) it's because "y'all" can't let it go! I say y'all n a mild way because I have black friends n would never insult them but th "y'all" is for th ones that keep kickin this dead dog. Y is there a miss black America , a black college fund , he'll here n south miss they have a tv station dedicated to black people .....y keep separating yaselves n makin a scene about it? As far as th rebel flag goes ....it's a part of history....learn it n u will find out that th flag wasn't made for racism! If more of th slavery error was taught correctly a lot could blearned from it by all races. Where th first slaves were bought/sold wut color were th first slaves ....read up on it it's really interesting. Th miss rebels had ta change there name to th black bears because of th NAACP .......hmmmm y did they pick th black bear? Y not th brown bear r white bear r just th bears so no color was singled out!!!! Wasn't that their b*tch n th first place? All I'm sayin is before u scream racism think about it first it might jus b a prefference an has nothin ta do wit it.

I fly a rebel flag not for racism but cuz it's a part of history. Y'all wanna scream racism but it's ok for y'all to call us cracker, whitey,honkee, etc... But yet u say its racism if we call u a n**ger. Y'all have Negro colleges and all black groups but if we was to try n have an all white group it's racist... U need to sit back n think bout it b4 u start b*tchin

3/15/2012 10:20:54 PM Why so many damn racist on here?  
xzentigerx
Madison, MS
54, joined Mar. 2012

Well I can understand why. Cause most of your negros act out and disrespect all the time. And if that girl does not want a stinky negro what s your issue with it.

3/18/2012 12:12:08 AM Why so many damn racist on here?  

hopeguz3
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,628)
Fort Smith, AR
24, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from thee_man:

It's been going on for centuries and it'll probably still go on but enjoy your life because time goes by fast

3/23/2012 2:53:35 PM Why so many damn racist on here?  
nonamemike
Gulfport, MS
38, joined Mar. 2012

just bc u dont date out of ur race doesnt make u racist. thats the type of crap that keeps it goin, im not racist i hate everyone equally. and there we go with the flag, dont u kno the american flag represents the most evil of all ?!

[Edited 3/23/2012 2:55:26 PM ]

4/13/2012 6:48:30 AM Why so many damn racist on here?  

curvycharms
Starkville, MS
40, joined May. 2011

4/13/2012 6:52:23 AM Why so many damn racist on here?  

curvycharms
Starkville, MS
40, joined May. 2011

Quote from blkchoculate:
You need to go back to history, who and what race have been the murders and killers,and still racist today to blacks,indians and all other races, plus take a look at the Wild Wild West, how your men shot down each other? You need to check yourself and the history of your people.I just love the truth!!

I suggest you do the same!!!!!! When they teach about black history during that ridiculous black history month....they need to stop leaving out the fact....that blacks weren't the only race nor the FIRST race of people to be enslaved. Stop with this BS already!

4/16/2012 9:37:45 PM Why so many damn racist on here?  
thee_man
Over 2,000 Posts (2,031)
Jackson, MS
32, joined Feb. 2012

Nah seriously it's called a network....duuuuhhhhhh

4/17/2012 1:47:19 PM Why so many damn racist on here?  
iluvcooking
Ridgeland, MS
48, joined Jan. 2012

I don't fly the Rebel flag because of what they stood for, I don't care about church or the fact that I live in the bible belt. All I ever care about is how someone treats others, and I try to be kind to everyone at first and see how it comes back.

4/17/2012 11:16:55 PM Why so many damn racist on here?  

curvycharms
Starkville, MS
40, joined May. 2011

6/5/2012 7:13:09 AM Why so many damn racist on here?  
thee_man
Over 2,000 Posts (2,031)
Jackson, MS
32, joined Feb. 2012

Seriously though I love all races...I also love to troll from time to time

6/5/2012 12:40:33 PM Why so many damn racist on here?  

toreador66
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,869)
Water Valley, MS
39, joined Sep. 2010

6/7/2012 10:30:12 AM Why so many damn racist on here?  
backbenda
Ridgeland, MS
39, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from lilman601:
Is it really racism or maybe jus their prefference! B kinda like some guys don't like skinny chicks n some don't like tall/short women! Y is it every time somethin don't go like "y'all" want it's considered racism? U wonder y it's still so strong ( an its not jus down here it's nationwide) it's because "y'all" can't let it go! I say y'all n a mild way because I have black friends n would never insult them but th "y'all" is for th ones that keep kickin this dead dog. Y is there a miss black America , a black college fund , he'll here n south miss they have a tv station dedicated to black people .....y keep separating yaselves n makin a scene about it? As far as th rebel flag goes ....it's a part of history....learn it n u will find out that th flag wasn't made for racism! If more of th slavery error was taught correctly a lot could b learned from it by all races. Where th first slaves were bought/sold wut color were th first slaves ....read up on it it's really interesting. Th miss rebels had ta change there name to th black bears because of th NAACP .......hmmmm y did they pick th black bear? Y not th brown bear r white bear r just th bears so no color was singled out!!!! Wasn't that their b*tch n th first place? All I'm sayin is before u scream racism think about it first it might jus b a prefference an has nothin ta do wit it.

So what should they have picked.....a f**king polar or a f**king honey badger (lol) it really don't matter to me because I know personally that them "Jim Crow" days been over homie, it's new day!

6/7/2012 10:40:24 AM Why so many damn racist on here?  
backbenda
Ridgeland, MS
39, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from mrclean1688:
I fly a rebel flag not for racism but cuz it's a part of history. Y'all wanna scream racism but it's ok for y'all to call us cracker, whitey,honkee, etc... But yet u say its racism if we call u a n**ger. Y'all have Negro colleges and all black groups but if we was to try n have an all white group it's racist... U need to sit back n think bout it b4 u start b*tchin

You do have a white group....and its call the Klu Klux Klan!

6/7/2012 10:48:22 AM Why so many damn racist on here?  
backbenda
Ridgeland, MS
39, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from xzentigerx:
Well I can understand why. Cause most of your negros act out and disrespect all the time. And if that girl does not want a stinky negro what s your issue with it.

Stinky negro.......anytime and any place just let me know and I'll serve ya

6/7/2012 3:38:42 PM Why so many damn racist on here?  
happy12z
Pearl, MS
39, joined May. 2012

The responses on this forum just proves how much racism there is. I also have friends of every race. I here all the time from my white friends that "we" should just let all that stuff go. I have to remind them that maybe I could if I didn't have to experience it on an almost daily bases. I'm so tired of privileged white people turning a blind eye and deaf ear to the things that their family and friends say and then just expect me to act dumb along with them. If you don't want to talk to someone of another race just don't respond to their message. Being nasty is not getting anyone anywhere. All of you who feel comfortable calling someone out of there names on here...you do it in real life to. We all know that you're mad because Mr Obama is in office, but your going to have to just deal with that. Now lets just all get along and love one another.

6/8/2012 12:29:14 AM Why so many damn racist on here?  

curvycharms
Starkville, MS
40, joined May. 2011

<----mad b/c he's the POTUS

6/8/2012 6:21:31 AM Why so many damn racist on here?  
dirtylicker
Poplarville, MS
54, joined Apr. 2012

Funny how a gang sign flashing, gun toting, baggie pants wearing, stereotypical gangster wannabe starts a thread calling folks racist. If anyone is allowed to get away with racism now days it is this very character. The OP's main problem is that he wants sex with white women that are not interested in him. He talks all that shit in an attempt to elevate himself to a status of ass-wipe.

6/8/2012 7:15:37 AM Why so many damn racist on here?  
dirtylicker
Poplarville, MS
54, joined Apr. 2012

I worked beside a black man in an industrial instrument control room for over 20 years. He had about ten years of age on me, his mother was a school teacher that raised him to be respectful (and use proper English), he was college educated and a Vietnam vet. He was also my mentor when I entered that job. He told me something profound about racism here in MS and I will offer it to you to help you to get through your adolescence. He said that he would rather be here in Mississippi where folks will tell you how they feel about you face to face, then to be "above the bible belt", "out west" or "back east" where they will tell you what you want to hear and then use derogatory racial terms to describe you when you're gone. Your true enemy is the gangster rap CDs that you've been listening to. Grow the F up, put your hat on straight and gets some pants that fit. Oh, and the gun doesn't intimidate anyone here in MS. We all have guns that are much bigger without having to wear size 14 clown shoes.

6/10/2012 7:30:04 AM Why so many damn racist on here?  
thee_man
Over 2,000 Posts (2,031)
Jackson, MS
32, joined Feb. 2012

Dirty licker u got me f**ked up. I've had a few white girlfriends, Hispanic, etc. I'm not racist....it's just that it does still exist big time in Mississippi...hell one of my friends got lynched in greenwood not two years ago and that's why I keep guns. You criticize us for baggy pants and such but it is a part of our culture. We don't criticize Caucasian people for their boots, cowboy hats and such...because I respect and understand that it is a part of their culture. I agree that some black people are racist also but you have to realize that 50 or 60 years ago we were not allowed to do things that the average citizen was and were considered subhuman. That's not a lot of time so there are going to be tensions between black and white people for years to come. I am not an uneducated individual and I can tell the differences between preferences and blatant racism.

6/11/2012 7:57:05 AM Why so many damn racist on here?  
dirtylicker
Poplarville, MS
54, joined Apr. 2012

Although I am not part of the cowboy culture I do believe that their choice of attire was related to the job they did. Their big floppy hats kept rain out of their boots. On the other hand, saying that wearing baggie pants that are belted below the buttocks is a cultural thing only leads people to the conclusion that the culture you speak of is the gangster rap and drug culture. Exactly what image were you attempting to portray when you used that gang sign flashing, baggie pants wearing, gun toting picture while crying racist? I realize what happened in the past should not be forgotten but it should not be used to make innocent folks feel apologetic for things they had nothing to do with either. It's apparent that I take none of the blame for the racism of the past and you should not be apart of the racism of the future. Crying foul because things don't go your way is the easy way out. Peace.

6/11/2012 5:26:48 PM Why so many damn racist on here?  
thee_man
Over 2,000 Posts (2,031)
Jackson, MS
32, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from dirtylicker:
Although I am not part of the cowboy culture I do believe that their choice of attire was related to the job they did. Their big floppy hats kept rain out of their boots. On the other hand, saying that wearing baggie pants that are belted below the buttocks is a cultural thing only leads people to the conclusion that the culture you speak of is the gangster rap and drug culture. Exactly what image were you attempting to portray when you used that gang sign flashing, baggie pants wearing, gun toting picture while crying racist? I realize what happened in the past should not be forgotten but it should not be used to make innocent folks feel apologetic for things they had nothing to do with either. It's apparent that I take none of the blame for the racism of the past and you should not be apart of the racism of the future. Crying foul because things don't go your way is the easy way out. Peace.

I grew up around gangsters and drug dealers and guess what! Im not in a gang nor do I sell drugs! And the "gang sign" that you see me throw up is an M for Mississippi! I've probably done more for the state of Mississippi than you have! I'm the one out here visiting schools and talking to the youth about positive things and the importance of education. I'm the one with two non profit organizations designed to inspire creativity in the kids. Hell I've even given out turkeys on thanksgiving! Guess what paid for that....Gangster Rap! So don't speak on what you don't know! You don't have the right to judge people...that's reserved for Allah!

6/12/2012 2:10:01 AM Why so many damn racist on here?  

chrispopey662
Starkville, MS
27, joined Jun. 2012

Racism will never leave it was around when Jesus walked the earth and healed the sick. The only reason it looks so different now because we're living in modern times. Which means that we're not paying attention because of all this bright flashy technology being pushed in our face on the daily basis. Remember everything happens 4 a reason and the reason 4 all this technology being made is 2 hinder us frm everlasting life with our father Jesus Christ. Dnt worry bout racism just pray 4 them. Cause God can handle it better than anyone can. Believe that

6/12/2012 2:34:17 AM Why so many damn racist on here?  

chrispopey662
Starkville, MS
27, joined Jun. 2012

Trap music is foolishness and look at the word trap think about why they call it that. But anyway claiming a gang is foolish as well aint no way im bout 2 have anybody tell me 2 wear this color because its in the best intrest of their organization.Organization of what? Fools thats scared 2 fight their battles like a man so they pick up a gun and squeeze the trigga just 2 get respect from a leader that is just as foolish as the person that did it in the firstplace.Then the only thing they get is some weak azz stripes tatted on'em. Put it like this it dnt matter how many stripes you got because at the end of the day your heart pump blood like mine. Thats why I dont fear no man but God.

6/12/2012 2:43:58 AM Why so many damn racist on here?  
thee_man
Over 2,000 Posts (2,031)
Jackson, MS
32, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from chrispopey662:
Trap music is foolishness and look at the word trap think about why they call it that. But anyway claiming a gang is foolish as well aint no way im bout 2 have anybody tell me 2 wear this color because its in the best intrest of their organization.Organization of what? Fools thats scared 2 fight their battles like a man so they pick up a gun and squeeze the trigga just 2 get respect from a leader that is just as foolish as the person that did it in the firstplace.Then the only thing they get is some weak azz stripes tatted on'em. Put it like this it dnt matter how many stripes you got because at the end of the day your heart pump blood like mine. Thats why I dont fear no man but God.

I agree!

6/12/2012 5:03:03 AM Why so many damn racist on here?  

curvycharms
Starkville, MS
40, joined May. 2011

you do realize you're using the hell out of technology right now?
you can kiss the Kingdom of Heaven goodbye

[Edited 6/12/2012 5:04:30 AM ]

6/12/2012 12:40:30 PM Why so many damn racist on here?  

chrispopey662
Starkville, MS
27, joined Jun. 2012

Its what you do with the technology im using it for good. And you using it 2 judge. Only God can do that so ain listening 2 you shawty fareal

6/12/2012 12:53:16 PM Why so many damn racist on here?  

chrispopey662
Starkville, MS
27, joined Jun. 2012

And nobody is going 2 heaven. God is going to clean this whole earth frm the evil and wickedness that satan created.

6/12/2012 1:02:45 PM Why so many damn racist on here?  
crazycowboy3960
Over 2,000 Posts (3,920)
Brookhaven, MS
52, joined May. 2011

Our government promotes racism because they know if we were to all get along and realize how bad they are screwing us and every race stood as one the government wouldnt stand a chance against us therfore find a way to keep it going on i read every post on this and shake my head in digust first off ive seen as many white want to be gang bangers as i have blacks hispanics ect. I have many of black friends i try teaching my children right but what they here in schools dont help as far as slavery goes they were sold by thier own people to be slaves i dont agree with how they were treated. As far as the kkk it started as a political movements and had black members when it begin. Saggy pants is not part of black culture it started in prisons by men letting other men know they were available sick as it sounds but thats the roots of saggin it aint a gang thing. Now why the hell cant we get along and stand up for our rights instead of fighting among ourselves mlk had a good start but guys like jesse jackson and others twisted it bad. As far as that man in white house if he was white id still want him out hell he makes jimmy carter look smart and bill clinton and they were couple of dumb asses. Im proud to be a southern boy and ive lived in places like wyoming idaho oregon you think ms is bad go to moscow idaho. Im native american and white but to me im just an american no different then any other and unless you were born in africa drop the african american bs if you were born in the u.s.a your american period and it dont matter if your white black brown green purple cut yourself you bleed red

6/13/2012 12:07:27 AM Why so many damn racist on here?  
thee_man
Over 2,000 Posts (2,031)
Jackson, MS
32, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from crazycowboy3960:
Our government promotes racism because they know if we were to all get along and realize how bad they are screwing us and every race stood as one the government wouldnt stand a chance against us therfore find a way to keep it going on i read every post on this and shake my head in digust first off ive seen as many white want to be gang bangers as i have blacks hispanics ect. I have many of black friends i try teaching my children right but what they here in schools dont help as far as slavery goes they were sold by thier own people to be slaves i dont agree with how they were treated. As far as the kkk it started as a political movements and had black members when it begin. Saggy pants is not part of black culture it started in prisons by men letting other men know they were available sick as it sounds but thats the roots of saggin it aint a gang thing. Now why the hell cant we get along and stand up for our rights instead of fighting among ourselves mlk had a good start but guys like jesse jackson and others twisted it bad. As far as that man in white house if he was white id still want him out hell he makes jimmy carter look smart and bill clinton and they were couple of dumb asses. Im proud to be a southern boy and ive lived in places like wyoming idaho oregon you think ms is bad go to moscow idaho. Im native american and white but to me im just an american no different then any other and unless you were born in africa drop the african american bs if you were born in the u.s.a your american period and it dont matter if your white black brown green purple cut yourself you bleed red

Your right. Except the sagging pants thing. It's propaganda that was made up to stop sagging. Actually it comes from slavery when they wore hand me down clothes that were too big and had to use ropes for support. This caused their pants to sag. It's true do the research! A lot of my friends are ex cons and gay men do not walk around sagging.

6/13/2012 1:02:35 AM Why so many damn racist on here?  
crazycowboy3960
Over 2,000 Posts (3,920)
Brookhaven, MS
52, joined May. 2011

Want argue the saggim part hadnt researched it but it does make sense

6/14/2012 1:16:34 AM Why so many damn racist on here?  

curvycharms
Starkville, MS
40, joined May. 2011

yeah sagging and slavery?

Prison maybe? They took the belts and shoelaces to keep the inmates from trying to hang themselves or strangle someone else.

6/21/2012 7:07:39 AM Why so many damn racist on here?  
dirtylicker
Poplarville, MS
54, joined Apr. 2012

Why did you change your profile picture if you felt justified wearing your baggie cultural garb while slinging an assault rifle for Allah? The gangster culture is alive and well in most major cities and is perpetuated by very young black teenagers that get shot trying to be cool and sling dope. Just watch the New Orleans local news every morning to see how many kids get killed for being wanna-be gangsters. Gangster rap attracts the very young and impressionable by attempting to glorify that way of life. Don't you remember putting the smiley in your original post after telling white women that they are considered redneck/crackers everywhere else for not wanting to date black men? Hey, I'm a white guy that thinks Curvycharms is an attractive young black woman with a beautiful smile but I wouldn't call her racist for not wanting to date me. She wants a guy under the age of 43 so that's her preference and that counts me out. Besides, she doesn't talk to people without profile pictures.
Believing that an invisible man will judge human beings upon their death is delusional thinking at best. It is as delusional as thinking that white women need to date black men or be justifiably labeled as racist. All gods are man made and all religions keep delusional thinkers from accepting reality. Giving turkeys to hungry folks is a good thing though. Keep up the good work.

6/21/2012 11:15:48 AM Why so many damn racist on here?  
username4932
Ridgeland, MS
24, joined Jul. 2011

6/21/2012 3:42:27 PM Why so many damn racist on here?  
thee_man
Over 2,000 Posts (2,031)
Jackson, MS
32, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from username4932:
That's easy...we live in the south it's always going to be here that's just the way it is. People are raised that way and it's equal on both sides. Don't believe me? Try being white and trying to buy weed in Jackson...shit don't work

Lmao I feel ya bro!

6/21/2012 8:31:45 PM Why so many damn racist on here?  

miamimonroe
Jackson, MS
25, joined Jun. 2012

6/22/2012 12:14:52 AM Why so many damn racist on here?  
gettoewhitty_dt
Oxford, MS
24, joined Jul. 2011

Rascism in MS is not even a big deal to me personally, so when i read these post that people type on here the only thing i can do is SMH because it doesnt get this serious. People just need to learn how to let things go and move on. I go to Ole Miss and i been called a N**GER several times, but i didnt get mad or wanted to fight, i just went about my day. Because little PETTY things like that doesnt bother me.. I KNOW WHO I AM & I DONT NEED ANYBODY TO TELL ME WHAT THEY "THINK" I AM. And that didnt make me hate white people, there are plenty of white people that would agree to my post. So just LET IT GO because life is TOO SHORT.

Have A Bless Day People =D

6/22/2012 6:59:03 AM Why so many damn racist on here?  

curvycharms
Starkville, MS
40, joined May. 2011

Quote from miamimonroe:
White ppl are still racist... People know the difference at least I do. Idgaf who get mad about what the d*ck I said. No black person should have to forget about what happened that shit was butal. U know what how about we start beating yall a** nd lynching yall and them years later tell u to forget about it. And another thing black his get judged about the way they dress or black better got be uneducated or something. Well I did a forum on here nd all the white ppl had something negative to say but they don't talk that shit face to face cause they know we smashing on site and I don't mean on this site I mean in person...Goodday now watch what they gotta

wait.....what? You obviously are very uneducated. Stop spouting off at the mouth and do yourself a favor. Pick up a book. LEARN something girl please.

Photobucket

6/22/2012 11:09:18 AM Why so many damn racist on here?  

miamimonroe
Jackson, MS
25, joined Jun. 2012

6/23/2012 2:29:38 PM Why so many damn racist on here?  

curvycharms
Starkville, MS
40, joined May. 2011

Photobucket

7/5/2012 9:50:18 AM Why so many damn racist on here?  
dirtylicker
Poplarville, MS
54, joined Apr. 2012

You go girl!!! Keep on blaming whitey for all of your problems instead of picking up a book and bettering yourself. Did you know that without the spoken word humans would not be able to convey a thought even in their own minds? Having a basic understanding and knowledge of your native language works wonders in communication and allows us to process intelligent thought.

7/5/2012 9:56:07 AM Why so many damn racist on here?  
dirtylicker
Poplarville, MS
54, joined Apr. 2012

Apparently you did not GET my last message. That is GET as in "understand" and not GET as in "received". Books are still available at your local library and at many major book stores.

7/13/2012 2:20:28 PM Why so many damn racist on here?  
redneckmessiah
Clarksdale, MS
47, joined May. 2012

The Revolution Shall be a Humbling Experience for The racist Peekerwoods

7/14/2012 1:43:35 PM Why so many damn racist on here?  

richboi7
Starkville, MS
38, joined Aug. 2011

...says the guy with no picture lol. Be proud of what you stand for and show your face...too funny

7/14/2012 2:15:41 PM Why so many damn racist on here?  

richboi7
Starkville, MS
38, joined Aug. 2011

Too funny ROFL!! @Curvycharms

7/15/2012 5:31:09 AM Why so many damn racist on here?  
dirtylicker
Poplarville, MS
54, joined Apr. 2012

peckerwood: A peckerwood is a rural white southerner, usually poor, undereducated or otherwise ignorant and bigoted, the term gained popularity in the deep south during the early twentieth century and was meant to be derogatory. It is a reversal of the name of the red bellied woodpecker which had a patch of red on the back of it’s head and neck, therefore a peckerwood is a redneck, terms that describe similar groups of people are trailer trash or white trash but neither of those have the same effect or ring to them as peckerwood does.

Funny how it is just fine and acceptable for some races to use derogatory racist terms, isn't it?

I keep telling all of my ultra liberal privileged white apologist friends that once the power has changed hands they will be discarded like white trash. Too bad for the brothers though, the revolution will be taken by LaRaza. And after all of that effort. Too bad.

7/15/2012 5:43:42 AM Why so many damn racist on here?  
dirtylicker
Poplarville, MS
54, joined Apr. 2012

Oh, I am proud of what I stand for, but posting my image as a permanent fixture on some free date hook up site would only lead to enumerable replies from the ladies that I would never be capable of responding to. Picturing me as your typical run of the mill peckerwood living in rural Mississippi might give you the visual that you were expecting but I am actually from SE Philly, picture that.

8/21/2012 12:36:18 PM Why so many damn racist on here?  

ladylover7679
Southaven, MS
37, joined Nov. 2011

Well I'm from florida I relocated to MS a year ago and yes racism is crazy and its a lot more evident here in MS

8/21/2012 1:34:29 PM Why so many damn racist on here?  

micey28
Clarksdale, MS
35, joined Jul. 2012

I dt think theirs anything wrong if u dont date outside yo
ur race!!!!

9/24/2012 1:20:56 AM Why so many damn racist on here?  

30whiteboy1981
Vicksburg, MS
35, joined Sep. 2012

9/24/2012 1:27:53 AM Why so many damn racist on here?  

30whiteboy1981
Vicksburg, MS
35, joined Sep. 2012

9/24/2012 1:36:51 AM Why so many damn racist on here?  

30whiteboy1981
Vicksburg, MS
35, joined Sep. 2012

10/24/2012 6:33:44 AM Why so many damn racist on here?  

curvycharms
Starkville, MS
40, joined May. 2011