Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

naughty hookup app

But if your match is on the shyer side or just is not a huge phone individual, they may well appreciate you guiding the conversation along. manitoba dating Coaching due to the fact 2011, Eddy specializes in self assurance building, advanced social abilities and relationships. We will speak about a lot of various regions of our lives devoid of going into also substantially detail about any one particular issue. datelatinamerica com en espaƱol For example, if your dating app charges $100,000 to create from style to launch, you might anticipate to devote $15,000 to $20,000 per year to preserve it post launch.

best hookup bars columbus ohio

Obtain a man or lady who shares your occupation and faith or even lack of belief. madison singles over 50 Commitment and appreciation are amongst the major 5 partnership traits influencing good results. A Betrothal proposal The church says quit it, but two family members ministry researchers wonder regardless of whether a lengthy lost forum could bring cohabitating Catholics and the church back together. ashlynnbby Story Party has played to sold out audiences in over 65 nations mainly because the dating struggle is real worldwide! You will hear stories from our professional storytellers and some brave audience members.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/12/2012 9:33:49 PM Scared to date again  
lovecountrygirl
Nebraska City, NE
32, joined Mar. 2012

Ok so I'm wondering if any of you are scared to get back out there and start dating again. I know I am very scared, the reason why is I have not dated anyone since being married to my ex husband, and we where married for 7 1/2 yrs and I was with him for 8 1/2 yrs.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/12/2012 11:43:09 PM Scared to date again  

serendipity5311
Over 1,000 Posts (1,297)
Great Falls, MT
49, joined Jul. 2009

Ive been divorced for over 11 years. It was scary at first. The best way word to describe it would be "awkward. Then I went through a period of about 2 years where I was dead set on finding a husband. Then something kind of snapped in me and I realized that I could do this on my own. After that, I have had fun with dating. Very few men have met my children. For quite some time, I had occasional dates here and there and that was nice. Eventually, I did meet my forever guy. You'll meet yours too. Just get out there and take it easy. Enjoy dating the second time around... it's more fun the 2nd time around!!

3/13/2012 1:24:16 AM Scared to date again  

dawnhill01
Castle Rock, CO
47, joined Apr. 2011

Don't worry the right one will find his way to you..I was married 18 years divorced then fell in love with a man who said he loved me...actually met him here on this site. and discovered we went to high school together. it was great while it lasted, caught him in a lie, he broke it off but never explained it..dating sucks but if you are wanting to meet Mr. Right, thats what has to happen

3/13/2012 10:37:31 AM Scared to date again  

sureshot40
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,889)
Drumright, OK
48, joined Apr. 2011

Whats the worse thing that could happen? Compared to the best thing that could happen?

3/13/2012 1:06:43 PM Scared to date again  

digitaldog
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,703)
Grove, OK
68, joined Dec. 2010

I aint " scared to date "..
but magical unicorns
make me uncomfortable..

______
Digital Dog

3/15/2012 4:23:11 AM Scared to date again  
core13
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,498)
Rosemead, CA
46, joined Mar. 2012

i was married 18 years been seperated for two months shes found someone already and im .... at a loss of how to meet another woman.. lost

3/15/2012 9:21:00 PM Scared to date again  
legaleye
Over 1,000 Posts (1,786)
Columbus, OH
65, joined Mar. 2008

Having been out of the dating scene for almost 25 years, there was a moment of thought, and then the realizatio...... its just a date. You are meeting someone for a casual opportunity to get to know someone and see if there is some kind of compatibility. Once I figured out I really had nothing to lose by going on dates, i.e. if it doesnt work, it doesnt work and go on to the next one, dating became somewhat relaxing, even if I had to shave for a date and put on nice clothes (feel free to laugh). That and make sure I had money with me.

I have heard and read that people are all nervous about dates because they think they are like job interviews. Far from it. Dates are an opportunity to enjoy yourself. Dont have high expectations, so if it turns out great, you will be elated.

3/16/2012 3:25:24 PM Scared to date again  
sillyjoe123
Over 2,000 Posts (2,659)
Calhoun, GA
42, joined Oct. 2011

How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time. Take your time and just date a bit before getting serous.

3/17/2012 8:35:26 AM Scared to date again  
eaglemom02
Northfield, MN
52, joined Mar. 2009

All of the above is good

Take the time to figure out you.

It's over 25 years for me, didn't realize at first that I was no longer the person that I used to be. I've taken the time to focus on me, figure me out and what direction that I want to take, it's been 4 years and I'm still working on it. Met a lot of great guys, but realized that it wasn't right for me. I'm enjoying the me time and doing what I've wanted.

3/17/2012 10:31:26 AM Scared to date again  

luvnkind2u
Hickory, NC
54, joined Mar. 2012

Well it's like this .... when you were a kid and you learned to ride your bike you fell off alot and got back on! When you got older perhaps you had a auto accident. Did that stop you from driving? I will say no. So truth is there is a lot that we are not in controll of, especially other people. We just have to learn from life and our relationships and mistakes. Don't let anybody beat you into a hole. Stand up boldly and know that you are valued and God has a purpose for you. I was married for 19 years and had four kids and she forced me out and just as soon as i left she took up with a cop and last december they were married.....Poor sucker, doesn't know what he bought into....but i digress. I will say with time comes healing just remember hold your head up and smile. Misery attracts dispair. If you want things to change for the better keep a positive attitude and you will find that special one. Just remember you cant sit on your laurels you have to be out there to make connections and smile ...smile ...smile. Everydoby loves an upbeat optimistic person....hey as we get a little older it's a little harder to be a bubbly fountain of energy but you can be a goood communicator. LISTEN...then open your mouth and count your words...think about what people are hearing out of your mouth. So there is HOPE ! Just takes a little time for the wounds to heal...

3/17/2012 1:03:13 PM Scared to date again  
1984niceguy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,702)
Las Vegas, NV
33, joined Jan. 2012

I'm scared but I know I'm not ready..my ex wasted no time though

3/17/2012 2:42:25 PM Scared to date again  
bearmichaela
Spring, TX
35, joined Mar. 2012

I'm not scared of dating, I just can't find the energy to put forth the effort. Anyone wanna go out?

3/17/2012 3:36:44 PM Scared to date again  

33smiles
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,579)
Eldon, MO
38, joined Apr. 2010

I'd love to go out with someone. I'm not scared to date again. I just know what will and will not work for me and it's hard finding the one for me. But, I'm content in and of myself and willing to wait, but also open to possibilities that come up.

3/18/2012 12:02:50 AM Scared to date again  
core13
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,498)
Rosemead, CA
46, joined Mar. 2012

wow some deep stuff above me..i try to smile but its fake.. i try to be optimistic and bubbly well no not bubbly i dont really do bubbly very well,.. anyways.. oh yeah ,there is no light at the end of my tunnel and yes i keep bumping my head into things but ill find my way outta this darkness im in.until then i shall listen and use the advice of others and maybe one day i might go on a date.. but not anytime soon..to scared i guess ..

4/3/2012 4:33:26 PM Scared to date again  

i_stan
Over 1,000 Posts (1,326)
Byron, GA
67, joined Aug. 2010

There should be no fear in adventure . . .

4/3/2012 7:44:11 PM Scared to date again  
lloydj
Des Moines, IA
53, joined Mar. 2012

ok was with someone for 20 married for 10 been divrced now about 2 yrs but still unable to get out of my apartment cause im unsure how to and at 48 that to me is the crazy part i just know how to start a conversation with someone would like to go out somewhere but just unable am i goofy or what lol

4/3/2012 8:39:48 PM Scared to date again  
karmccurdy
Chatsworth, GA
43, joined Mar. 2012

same here. i was married 14 yesrs (with him 17 years). my whole adult life. i thought we would grow old together, until he told me he loved me but not that way anymore. he fell in love with a woman with 3 kids (we only have one). what an idiot. i would have stayed with him forever. his loss. i hope she dumps him, oh and she is unemployed. what the hell was he thinking. he tells me all the time, he loves and misses me. What am i suppose to do with that? yes, it scares the crap out of me. with all the diseases running around today. yes, it scares me to death.

4/6/2012 7:59:47 PM Scared to date again  
bill3584
Reading, PA
58, joined Apr. 2012

I think....... . but if you really want to be with someone.. you have to put yourself out there its not how many people you talk to.......it is about meeting someone special

4/6/2012 8:10:24 PM Scared to date again  
hntinlf88
Gilbert, AZ
41, joined Mar. 2012

hey guys all i can say is i was with one for 14 yrs since high school and times have changed alot an it is scary to get out again.. actually it down right sucks...but its been almost 2 yrs now and it seems to get easier as time goes by..

4/7/2012 11:55:16 AM Scared to date again  

cosmicgem
Over 1,000 Posts (1,902)
Springfield, MO
61, joined Jun. 2011

I know some people take a dark view of this. But may I suggest that Sometimes counseling can help people to deal with their loss and find their strength and direction and sense of self again. It isn't the stigma that some may believe.

4/23/2012 10:14:23 PM Scared to date again  

taillicker
Little Rock, AR
69, joined Mar. 2012

I was but I see some women
on here put pep in my step.

7/28/2012 11:15:08 PM Scared to date again  

hottnalabama
Opp, AL
59, joined Jun. 2012

sorta i havent dated in a long while i get very nervous just talking about i guess rejection is the hardest thing , in other words you really like him but in the end hes not enterested in ou soooooooooooo sadddddddddd,

7/29/2012 3:39:16 AM Scared to date again  
reesegirl
Wilsonville, OR
49, joined Jun. 2012

Not scared of dating, but scared to death of making another mistake! So scared I would rather date, and date and date that way I don't have to get serious. I just get to have fun!

7/29/2012 11:33:45 AM Scared to date again  
localgirl_03
Killeen, TX
32, joined Jul. 2012

not scared to date just people now days don't know how to date anymore..most just was want to hop in bed,if it was good then see maybe they want a relationship with you rather its a booty call or something more..call me old fashion but I like the courting thing.

7/30/2012 8:15:59 PM Scared to date again  
draegoneer
Prudenville, MI
47, joined Nov. 2011

Not scared a bit. The environment I keep for my daughter is what keeps me cautious. It's hard to teach your children 1 way while potentially being or living another.

That's my biggest worry. It only takes 1 person to totally disrupt or undo everything in a wrong direction. Real life is preferred by me and she already knows most of the same people I do. There's no room for a revolving door of possible dates in my life.

I have a hard time with internet communications. Where many people may be more comfortable online with a small measure of secrecy and security, I fail because most of my life has been upfront, dealt with face to face. People know a little about me in real time and I'm familiar with them. That's more my comfort zone. Even then, my focus is in other directions so dating hasn't been a primary concern. I thought it would be when I first started checking out dating sites roughly 3 years ago or so, but that changed quickly.

7/31/2012 7:06:54 PM Scared to date again  

digitaldog
Grove, OK
68, joined Dec. 2010

When " fear " has you by the balls....
Just do what I do...

But whatever you do..

It works for me....
Digital Dog

8/3/2012 3:08:07 AM Scared to date again  
ronleeseberg
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,968)
Mauston, WI
51, joined Jan. 2012

Being afraid or gunshy is normal, there is always the fear that you could end up hurt again. The good thing is that it usually means that you were not to blame for the last one that did not work out. The ones that are usually to blame never get hurt often.

Go at the pace that you are comfortable with and let nobody rush you, you will know when the time is right for you.

8/3/2012 3:19:23 AM Scared to date again  
pizzy17
Pueblo, CO
31, joined Jul. 2011

shit when i first got divorced i wasnt afraid of dating i was ready i thought but i was wrong all i could do was talk about my ex and it bothered me but u get better as time goes

8/3/2012 5:27:20 PM Scared to date again  
energy__az
San Tan Valley, AZ
43, joined Jun. 2012

I was with my girl for 11 years. And the dating pool sure is a lot different than I remember it being!

That said, the only thing I am 'scared' about is getting wound up with someone before I had the opportunity to do some of the things I hope to do while I have the freedom to do so...namingly exotic travel.

I think I will really regret settling down again if I dont allow myself that opportunity 1st. And before someone says 'take your woman with you', these trips are something I want and feel like I need to do alone.

8/3/2012 7:31:33 PM Scared to date again  
motorofficer68
Ridgecrest, CA
49, joined Jul. 2012

I agree that after being in a relationship for over 10 years. Dating has changed a lot and not for the better.

I'm not afraid of dating but the type of women Im looking for just does not seem to exist any more or I would have to say where I live plays an big part in that. Extremely limited pool in a small town. I have tried a few dating sites but no luck.

I woul love to meet the right person and get married again but I just don't see it happening so my son and I have moved on with our lives and were planning on it just being the two of us. If that changes awesome if not then we will still be ok. It does get very lonely at times but I just push through it.

8/13/2012 9:40:43 PM Scared to date again  

hottnalabama
Opp, AL
59, joined Jun. 2012

i do have my timesof fears you dont wanna keep on getting hurt thats not good for the health here.

8/16/2012 5:51:37 AM Scared to date again  
dmillj77
Hendersonville, TN
40, joined Jul. 2012

Yes it is scary, after 10 years with the same woman, I am not sure how to meet people to date. I can remeber the games and do not want to play them again.

8/31/2012 6:13:52 AM Scared to date again  
dontbah8r
Fresno, CA
57, joined Jul. 2012

Perhaps if you learned to put things in perspective. For example..it's not really dating you're afraid of right? Your fear is of trusting someone with your heart again...of loving someone.
So, with that in mind...learn to relax and have fun. Enjoy a movie, a nice dinner, dance...whatever. The most important thing is to not try to make things happen...just let it happen. You will be pleasantly surprised.

8/31/2012 8:44:14 AM Scared to date again  

digitaldog
Grove, OK
68, joined Dec. 2010

Hey Baby-Cakes don't you be frightened..
Date MEeeeeeeeee....
But a bit of consideration....
Although I love and miss respect my five ex-wives,
the numerous gals from DH I have dated,
and even the few whom have me blocked,
and not forgetting those that choose to keep our
" contact " " under cover "...
Due to legal requirements of the law,
the rules governing DateHookup,
and insurance regulations.....
I must post this " disclaimer "....

WARNING, PROCEED WITH CAUTION!
- - - - Addiction Alert - - - -
THE man
person,
dog,
animal,
author of this Forum posting
CAN BE AND IS HIGHLY ADDICTIVE
DUE TO THE CONTAGIOUSLY EUPHORIC AFFECT
HE HAS ON FEMALES..!!
Date Hook-up assumes NO responsibility for :
broken hearts,
loss of property,
vanishing funds,
or bail and bond forfeitures...
Please remember..
No food or drink allowed on premiss....
______
-XoXoXoX-

Digital Dog

10/3/2012 11:18:09 PM Scared to date again  
williampeters
Lafayette, IN
52, joined Sep. 2012

Yes after ending a 12 yr relationship dating scares me to death and I am not who I used to be !

10/3/2012 11:20:02 PM Scared to date again  
williampeters
Lafayette, IN
52, joined Sep. 2012

That why I have not asked anyone out online yet!

10/3/2012 11:22:31 PM Scared to date again  
williampeters
Lafayette, IN
52, joined Sep. 2012

No one on a lot of these sites really talk with me on here so how R that going to talk with me in person one to one ?

10/4/2012 1:12:55 AM Scared to date again  
anitafriend2012
Over 1,000 Posts (1,326)
Searcy, AR
43, joined Sep. 2012

After ending a 20 yr marriage, I'm finding it a little hard to date again too. It's a little akward, and scary too. So much more to worry about than when I was young and nieve! But u gotta just get out there and talk, so here goes!

10/4/2012 7:28:59 AM Scared to date again  
darknluvlee1
Saint Paul, MN
48, joined Jan. 2012

I will admit that dating is very different now,I'm cautious and leary,but not scared!

10/4/2012 3:06:20 PM Scared to date again  

sorpstar
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (42,024)
Little River, SC
65, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from lovecountrygirl:
Ok so I'm wondering if any of you are scared to get back out there and start dating again. I know I am very scared, the reason why is I have not dated anyone since being married to my ex husband, and we where married for 7 1/2 yrs and I was with him for 8 1/2 yrs.

when you finally heal--date someone and move on from that relationship yet never use that failed relationship to judge a new one with...JMO

what was bad in past hope for good in the next relationship

10/7/2012 12:19:33 PM Scared to date again  

kclady41
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,422)
Kansas City, MO
48, joined Jun. 2011

get out and date its fun!

10/7/2012 6:24:59 PM Scared to date again  

ficklegracie
Whittier, CA
35, joined Aug. 2012

I've been separated for almost two years, single since April and I am 100% scared to date again. Too even think of falling in love again drains me. Yet the thought of being wout that special someone hurts equally enough ??

10/18/2012 3:42:34 PM Scared to date again  
nel405
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,263)
Oklahoma City, OK
39, joined Aug. 2012

it's scary out there...

12/17/2012 11:51:19 PM Scared to date again  

lizthecatlady
Kingsford, MI
36, joined Nov. 2012

I was with mine for almost 9 years. He is the only person I've ever had sex with and he was very abusive. So yeah, I'm scared, but I'm not going to let it beat me down. The difference between a coward and a hero is a coward is scared and won't do it. A hero is scared but will do it anyways. So yeah, I'll date, but I'm waiting for sex. He's gotta earn it
It's only been a little over a year since I've been divorced. It's all fresh and new... finding myself out.. what I want. I definitely have a doctorate in what I don't want, though!

[Edited 12/17/2012 11:51:55 PM ]

12/25/2012 2:26:35 AM Scared to date again  

casanova122222
Lafayette, IN
52, joined Oct. 2012

Yes very scared to date again and things not like they were when I was dating 15 yrs ago and scares me too death !!
I not to sure what to talk about and don't know what to say !
The girls I found online really scare the hell out me and cons and BS and players and catfishing and guys pretending to be girls and too wild stuff seen online - scared too death

12/25/2012 9:53:06 AM Scared to date again  
bluehope518
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,123)
Prague
Czech Republic
44, joined Jul. 2012

can't be scared...

12/25/2012 8:23:31 PM Scared to date again  
crazyme64
Lomira, WI
53, joined Dec. 2012

I pretty much have given up on it cause honestly, I never yet had a woman I could even call a true girlfriend. I was kinda dating (I use the word loosely) after my 11 year/10 together marrige, but literally every women I met was only interested as to how much money I was willing to spend on them, including my ex wife. Well, now I had my first date since 2008 this past March, and it seemed to be going great til we got done with our lunch together. Not even a 10 minutes of being back in the truck, she tells me she has to go home for something. That said, the whole time together, she was paying almost more attention to her texting then me. So, I think it was a planned thing. Specially cause she never talked to me again, and we always got along great til that. There's a bit more to it, but I think she pretty much only wanted the free meal. As it is, I never had luck dating ever. And now its been over 10 years since I been with anyone, me and my ex were never close. We lived like room mates that ocassionally had sex. But my ex has admitted several times that she only married me cause she thought I had money, and she never once loved me (10 years of hearing "I love you" that ment nothing at all). So, I never once been close to a woman. Never had the chance to get there. Before or after my ex. I find now, just being alone with people is starting to creep me out. I rather be alone, or just have my online car forum's, or Facebook friends to talk to. I was invited to go to a hot tub party with 2 women today and I felt so akward, I turned it down. I'm not attracted to older women anyway. All that said, I have never once had a positive exeriance on a date for the most part. I feel for me, it's just easier to be alone. I'm very picky also, so that doesn't help. But again, oh well. I never was good with words and I am blunt at times. And lot of people hate that. Would I like to have a woman in my life? Well yes, but there are none that like to stay inside most of the time, go out once in a while. Most women hate guys with no money, and honestly, I couldn't even afford to go out on a date right now. I need $1,300 in tires for my truck as it is. I'll live...

12/25/2012 8:53:40 PM Scared to date again  
rmorjr64
New Britain, CT
53, joined Feb. 2012

not scared just careful. i've been there done that and just haven't givin myself a chance i use work and my daughter as an excuse..but that won't fly anymore. my promotion gives me more time for me and my daughter is harrassing me about finding someone..can you imagine that..

12/25/2012 9:23:00 PM Scared to date again  
amee2541
Kensington, OH
43, joined Dec. 2012

I have dated a couple guys since my divorce. And I have met the wrong kind of men. I thought it was me and stopped dating. Now I think I am ready to put away my fears and try again. I believe that I will eventually find someone.

12/28/2012 3:48:43 AM Scared to date again  

free_at_last_43
Bakersfield, CA
48, joined Dec. 2012

I am scared to date again. He made me. feel worthless.

12/28/2012 4:24:24 AM Scared to date again  
johnnyt1976
Whittier, CA
41, joined Dec. 2012

I have finally reached the point where I can realize my fears. I truelly trusted my ex wife blindly boy did I get slapped in the face. I dont know if i can trust like that again... How can i give someone new a chance? Relationships are an all or nothing deal. Im afraid of being betrayed and hurt again. This time i have a 4yr old to worry about too!

[Edited 12/28/2012 4:25:44 AM ]

12/28/2012 4:26:54 AM Scared to date again  
johnnyt1976
Whittier, CA
41, joined Dec. 2012

Terrified

12/28/2012 6:22:11 PM Scared to date again  
txdee44
San Antonio, TX
54, joined May. 2012

Quote from core13:
i was married 18 years been seperated for two months shes found someone already and im .... at a loss of how to meet another woman.. lost

I'm more in this boat. I wasn't married as long as you, but I've been seperated since May, and he's already got someone, actually he's on about his 3rd or 4th someone, and by the profiles I run into on various sites sometimes, he's on his way to another...lol

I know I'm ready to date, but the guys that talk to me don't want to be friends and build, they want to just jump in bed, so I haven't dated, and I just don't trust my "picker" any more. Totally lost here...lol

12/28/2012 6:28:57 PM Scared to date again  
txdee44
San Antonio, TX
54, joined May. 2012

Quote from localgirl_03:
not scared to date just people now days don't know how to date anymore..most just was want to hop in bed,if it was good then see maybe they want a relationship with you rather its a booty call or something more..call me old fashion but I like the courting thing.

exactly what I'm talking about

12/29/2012 5:16:48 PM Scared to date again  
lolamay70
Kannapolis, NC
47, joined Aug. 2012

12/29/2012 9:44:04 PM Scared to date again  
kikopadre
Edgewater, NJ
48, joined Dec. 2012

Recently divorced and scared to death to date again. At the moment prefer just something platonic. Too weird to jump right into another relarionship after several years of marriage.

1/5/2013 10:22:18 PM Scared to date again  
gorgusmama
Mesa, AZ
30, joined Jan. 2013

Same boat here been with my ex for a decade now I am so scared / mortified by some people that message me on here and the if I were to like someone I'm stuck on "what the crap do I do?" One step at a time I guess.

1/10/2013 9:54:37 PM Scared to date again  

claudiabarrera
Los Angeles, CA
30, joined Oct. 2012

Yes,im scare

1/14/2013 1:05:07 PM Scared to date again  
bluehope518
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,123)
Prague
Czech Republic
44, joined Jul. 2012

gotta get back on that bike...

1/16/2013 11:59:18 PM Scared to date again  
redroseofsharon
Washington, IN
51, joined Jan. 2013

I am scared to death...I keep on running across the same personality..