Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

craigslist hookups near me

Check out our list of the most effective dating apps under, so you can cease wishing adore was in the air, and locate it at your fingertips alternatively. portage la prairie singles Take a look and choose the appropriate icebreaker inquiries for dating couples. A superior rule of thumb is to ask lots of queries. instant hookup apps Being the meat of the project, the improvement will naturally take up a significant portion of the time and sources of the entire project lifecycle.

corpus christi hookups

Bumble is not just for dating the app also involves Bumble BFF and Bumble Bizz , making it a type of Facebook/Tinder/LinkedIn hybrid. best dating sites in atlanta Most of Michael Gorman s dating life has been facilitated by way of apps like Tinder and OkCupid. He purchased popcorn for himself just before I arrived but supplied to share it. zoosk search engine Never consider you are going to alter this person s mind, or that you can sell them one thing they aren t in the industry for, she says.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/18/2012 11:22:31 AM I like Dr Ron PAUL  
sunsetcliff
Sunbury, PA
53, joined Mar. 2011

I am very excited about this election. I support Ron Paul.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/18/2012 1:12:16 PM I like Dr Ron PAUL  
jokethem
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,151)
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

your the only one

3/18/2012 1:19:10 PM I like Dr Ron PAUL  
pelham12345
Bronx, NY
35, joined Dec. 2011

I like Paul too, but he doesnt have a remote chance. Lotta good ideas though.

3/18/2012 1:31:43 PM I like Dr Ron PAUL  
sunsetcliff
Sunbury, PA
53, joined Mar. 2011

The Convention most likely will be brokered. He has a shot. Only Romney or Paul can amass 1144 delegates- the others mathematically can not- as they are not on the ballot in 5 states.

3/18/2012 4:35:54 PM I like Dr Ron PAUL  
drew_5050
Middletown, OH
34, joined Oct. 2011

I like Ron Paul too, but I highly doubt he'll be the nominee. But who knows, if the convention is brokered maybe something will happen.

3/18/2012 6:34:37 PM I like Dr Ron PAUL  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

A wasted vote.

3/18/2012 6:41:26 PM I like Dr Ron PAUL  
wolfman91
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,836)
Conway, AR
26, joined Nov. 2010

Only wasted votes are the ones not voting, and the ones voting liberal.

3/18/2012 8:15:40 PM I like Dr Ron PAUL  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

i saw tonight Paull has 50. you need 11??. slim chance

3/19/2012 6:16:44 AM I like Dr Ron PAUL  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,851)
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

ron's heart is in the right place but the bastard can't seem to understand the constitution.

3/19/2012 7:04:15 AM I like Dr Ron PAUL  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

I agree. Paul has some great ideas, but its just not his time in history.

3/21/2012 10:13:10 AM I like Dr Ron PAUL  
jbck
Over 2,000 Posts (2,957)
Springdale, AR
62, joined Aug. 2007

Quote from jrbogie1949:
ron's heart is in the right place but the bastard can't seem to understand the constitution.

I beg to differ. He is the only one who demonstrates that understands and supports the constitution. 90 percent of the stuff the Federal government does is not allowed by the constitution. If one knows and understands the constitution and Pauls positions on it it is obvious he is the only candidate in any party that truely supports and defends it.

3/21/2012 11:23:45 AM I like Dr Ron PAUL  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

differ as you please but what does the government do that's not allowed by the constitution? specifically. if it's 90% as you claim, surely you'll be able to come up with one or two laws or acts that are not allowed by the constitution.

3/21/2012 4:28:27 PM I like Dr Ron PAUL  
pelham12345
Bronx, NY
35, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from jrbogie1949:
differ as you please but what does the government do that's not allowed by the constitution? specifically. if it's 90% as you claim, surely you'll be able to come up with one or two laws or acts that are not allowed by the constitution.

Nearly every govt department other than te DOD? Obamacare? Abuse of executive power utilizing military force? Abuse of executive orders and recess appointments?

Surely its not exactly "90%" if u gonna penalize him... But the government has grown and overly expanded its power beyond the constitution for many many years.

3/21/2012 4:40:24 PM I like Dr Ron PAUL  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Way to go JR.

3/21/2012 6:57:11 PM I like Dr Ron PAUL  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from pelham12345:
Nearly every govt department other than te DOD? Obamacare? Abuse of executive power utilizing military force? Abuse of executive orders and recess appointments?

Surely its not exactly "90%" if u gonna penalize him... But the government has grown and overly expanded its power beyond the constitution for many many years.

so we've gone from 90% to "nearly every govt department other than dod." is this what you term "specific"??? obamacare was ennacted by congress so how that is an "abuse of exectutive power" perhaps you can explain to me. i think obamacare sucks too, btw but not because the bastard abused his executive power. congress simply passed a law that won't fly before the supreme court but i'm not confident in that wild a** guess to put serious money on it. where has he utilized military force in a manner that the constitution does not allow? name one unconstitutional executive order he issued and how can a president unilarterally expand his powers beyond the constitution and what powers does he now have that every president in your lifetime didn't have? be specific please. you people give this guy way more credit for intelligence than he deserves.

[Edited 3/21/2012 7:00:21 PM ]

3/21/2012 8:01:22 PM I like Dr Ron PAUL  
kimmy63
Fort Smith, AR
54, joined Sep. 2009

Quote from jrbogie1949:
so we've gone from 90% to "nearly every govt department other than dod." is this what you term "specific"??? obamacare was ennacted by congress so how that is an "abuse of exectutive power" perhaps you can explain to me. i think obamacare sucks too, btw but not because the bastard abused his executive power. congress simply passed a law that won't fly before the supreme court but i'm not confident in that wild a** guess to put serious money on it. where has he utilized military force in a manner that the constitution does not allow? name one unconstitutional executive order he issued and how can a president unilarterally expand his powers beyond the constitution and what powers does he now have that every president in your lifetime didn't have? be specific please. you people give this guy way more credit for intelligence than he deserves.

Apprently you are foolish or fooled. The constitution was designed to protect us from government, not to subjugate us or the states to it. There is only one "Department of" anything that now exists and has grown out of the federal government that is supported and allowed by the consitution. It is the Department of Defense.

The constituion states that it's purpose is to PROVIDE for the common defense, and PROMOTE the general welafare. There is a huge difference between the definitions of the words "provide" and "promote". Nowadays it's all about "promoting" and less about "providing".

Anyone ignorant enough not to understand the difference has no place reasonalby worth considering in a debate over government powers. If your psoitioin is that the government has rights, you are a fool. The constitution was designed to give people rights and limit the power of government, not the other way around. The government has no rights. Only foolish people can't see or understand the difference.

So, sir...are you foolish or just plain ignorant? God help us if it is stupidity 'cause ther ain't no cure for that!

3/21/2012 8:09:44 PM I like Dr Ron PAUL  
pelham12345
Bronx, NY
35, joined Dec. 2011

Wow... Everything gotta be 100% clearly stated for you? I was giving a quick rundown of things.. Clearly obamacare is not an executive order.. You are either trolling or a retard to think i'm that dumb.

As far as executive orders... Oh I dunno... A place called Libya comes to mind..

He also violated the recess apointment trick his own party discovered and used against bush.

3/21/2012 8:16:51 PM I like Dr Ron PAUL  
jbck
Over 2,000 Posts (2,957)
Springdale, AR
62, joined Aug. 2007

Quote from kimmy63:
Apprently you are foolish or fooled. The constitution was designed to protect us from government, not to subjugate us or the states to it. There is only one "Department of" anything that now exists and has grown out of the federal government that is supported and allowed by the consitution. It is the Department of Defense.

The constituion states that it's purpose is to PROVIDE for the common defense, and PROMOTE the general welafare. There is a huge difference between the definitions of the words "provide" and "promote". Nowadays it's all about "promoting" and less about "providing".

Anyone ignorant enough not to understand the difference has no place reasonalby worth considering in a debate over government powers. If your psoitioin is that the government has rights, you are a fool. The constitution was designed to give people rights and limit the power of government, not the other way around. The government has no rights. Only foolish people can't see or understand the difference.

So, sir...are you foolish or just plain ignorant? God help us if it is stupidity 'cause ther ain't no cure for that!

I posted in error. Didn't realize Kimmy was still logged on. Regardless...you are an idiot. We are on the phone now and we agree so I guess I didn't screw up not realizing she was still signed on!

JBCK

3/22/2012 12:16:13 AM I like Dr Ron PAUL  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Just like the democrates did to Bush, the republicans say lies to make him look worse than he is, which Bush was and Obama is. That is why I would not put my name on either party. Try progressives at least they think they all should be fired, demos, repubs and President. But the choices that are available are worse.

3/23/2012 7:19:05 AM I like Dr Ron PAUL  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from kimmy63:

never said the government has rights. it has power and is limited by the constitution. on that we agree. but nowhere in the constitution does it give people any rights whatsoever. it guarantiees that 'certain inalienable rights', rights we have at birth, are guaranteed but gives the people not one right.

3/23/2012 7:26:48 AM I like Dr Ron PAUL  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from pelham12345:
Wow... Everything gotta be 100% clearly stated for you? I was giving a quick rundown of things.. Clearly obamacare is not an executive order.. You are either trolling or a retard to think i'm that dumb.

As far as executive orders... Oh I dunno... A place called Libya comes to mind..

He also violated the recess apointment trick his own party discovered and used against bush.

yep, when talking the constitution 100% correct is what it takes. so where SPECIFICALLY in the constitution is obama prohibited his actions in libya? where SPECIFICALLY are recess appointments prohibited by the constitution? i didn't vote for the bastard either but if you want him out of office stike up a debate that's less obscure, arbitrary and overly broad. be SPECIFIC in other words.

3/23/2012 2:34:44 PM I like Dr Ron PAUL  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from jrbogie1949:
yep, when talking the constitution 100% correct is what it takes. so where SPECIFICALLY in the constitution is obama prohibited his actions in libya? where SPECIFICALLY are recess appointments prohibited by the constitution? i didn't vote for the bastard either but if you want him out of office stike up a debate that's less obscure, arbitrary and overly broad. be SPECIFIC in other words.

And offer someone that is not crazy, Newt, lies everytime he opens his mouth, Romney, wants to replace the constitution with the bible, Santorum, or doesn't have a chance in hell, Paul.

3/23/2012 7:31:17 PM I like Dr Ron PAUL  
jbck
Over 2,000 Posts (2,957)
Springdale, AR
62, joined Aug. 2007

Quote from jrbogie1949:
never said the government has rights. it has power and is limited by the constitution. on that we agree. but nowhere in the constitution does it give people any rights whatsoever. it guarantiees that 'certain inalienable rights', rights we have at birth, are guaranteed but gives the people not one right.

Very incorrect statement dude. The constitution guarantgees individual rights including the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. It guarantees them as inalienable rights endowed by our Creator that no man or government may take away. The Bill of Rights merely expands explanations of rights critical to the first three. You are way out there your idea about that, guy. It's in the constituion in plain English. Perhaps you should Google "US Constitution" and read the first few few paragraphs again?

3/23/2012 9:04:55 PM I like Dr Ron PAUL  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from jbck:
Very incorrect statement dude. The constitution guarantgees individual rights including the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. It guarantees them as inalienable rights endowed by our Creator that no man or government may take away. The Bill of Rights merely expands explanations of rights critical to the first three. You are way out there your idea about that, guy. It's in the constituion in plain English. Perhaps you should Google "US Constitution" and read the first few few paragraphs again?

nowhere in the constitution will you find the words 'life, liberty and the persuit of happiness' as being guaranteed. you may see that your life, liberty and PROPERTY may not be denied without due process of law, fifth amendment, but happiness is not mentioned in the constitution. nor will you find the words 'inalienable rights endowed by the creator.' the preamble is the first paragraph. the second paragraph can be found in article one as are the next several paragraphs. i reference them often. i'll await your reference for the wording that you claim to be in the constitution but perhaps this'll save you some trouble. look instead in the declaration of independence which is not an instrument of law.

3/24/2012 10:35:18 AM I like Dr Ron PAUL  
jbck
Over 2,000 Posts (2,957)
Springdale, AR
62, joined Aug. 2007

The government has enumerated powers, meaning limited powers. Powers the government cannot go beyond. They protect the free relam of the people and whatever voluntary institutions they chose to create (for example, churches). The intent of the constituion is to make law that prevents the government from taking control from the people.

What Paul continues to emphasize is that the government has routinely exceeded it's authority. The government has taken virtually unlimited powers based on bureaucratic decisions made by appointed, not elected, government officials. These people populate every "Department of ...." that is part of the federal governemnt (like Paul often says, the only "Department of..." that is constitutionally valid is the Department of Defense.

There is no aspect of your life as an American that these bureaucrats don't control or influence in some significant way. Not one single thing. Combining madates like "Obamacare" and intrusive, limiting, destructive, job killing regulations, and bureaucrtic barriers to business large and small have resulted in onging and ever deepening economic disaster for the entire country and every citizen.

Anyone of reasonable intellect easily sees through the smoke and mirrors of current two political parties. They have created a monster "State" that is in control of every aspect of your life, from birth to death. You have no recourse and no protection from them. The Constitution along with your rights have become mute.

Political sodomization of the Constitution and Bill of Rights by politicians has already destroyed the reason for all of it in the first place. The right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Those rights are no longer yours because you may only conduct you life and business by permission of the arbitrary decisions of politically appointed hacks.

3/24/2012 11:19:39 AM I like Dr Ron PAUL  
jbck
Over 2,000 Posts (2,957)
Springdale, AR
62, joined Aug. 2007

Quote from jrbogie1949:
nowhere in the constitution will you find the words 'life, liberty and the persuit of happiness' as being guaranteed. you may see that your life, liberty and PROPERTY may not be denied without due process of law, fifth amendment, but happiness is not mentioned in the constitution. nor will you find the words 'inalienable rights endowed by the creator.' the preamble is the first paragraph. the second paragraph can be found in article one as are the next several paragraphs. i reference them often. i'll await your reference for the wording that you claim to be in the constitution but perhaps this'll save you some trouble. look instead in the declaration of independence which is not an instrument of law.

It is. Under tort theory it provides the reason and intent for the legal document the constitution is. One of the most important issues to any court proceeding regarding constitutional law is the "intent" of the law. Any law is meaningless without understanding the intent.

3/24/2012 11:59:55 AM I like Dr Ron PAUL  
pelham12345
Bronx, NY
35, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from jrbogie1949:

Where specifically does the consitution say the president can wage war without congressional approval? Where does it say we can bomb a country in the middle of a civil war in order to produce the victor we want?

And re-read the part on recess appointments... Its a matter if whether congress is in session.. The gavel in and out trick was created by democrats during bush and bush accepted it as legal and when republicans used it against obama he said screw that ur not in session im making a recess appointment.. The president has no authority to declare wether or not congresss is in session, its a direct violation of checks and balances.

3/24/2012 12:39:12 PM I like Dr Ron PAUL  
jbck
Over 2,000 Posts (2,957)
Springdale, AR
62, joined Aug. 2007

Kinda related....Obama can use a drone to kill an American citizen overseas without a delclaration of war or any form of due process, yet a soldier that is 4 tours and two serious injuries, including a head injury, into it that snaps is charged with murder. The difference is circumstances leading to some kind of intent.

They both inteneded to do what they do and did, but one had a reason of sorts (not in his right head). The other is simply blantantly violating the Constitution with full knowledge and intent to do so. Which is the criminal and which has a pshycological impairment and might need medical help?

Who has the more valid moral excuse?

3/24/2012 2:18:10 PM I like Dr Ron PAUL  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from jbck:
It is. Under tort theory it provides the reason and intent for the legal document the constitution is. One of the most important issues to any court proceeding regarding constitutional law is the "intent" of the law. Any law is meaningless without understanding the intent.

so you agree that the words you suggested that i read in the constitution cannot be found in the constitution. the word 'tort' can't be found there either btw, nor does tort have anything whatsoever to do with intent. tort does not constitute an illegal or unlawful act, nor is tort a law. tort is an act that causes harm. for instance, silicon breast implants were not illegal or unlawful yet they did cause harm and several tort cases recoverd damages for the plaintiffs. for someone suggesting that i read the constitution you seem quite unfamiliar with not only what's in it but it's intent as seen by the founders not to mention definitions of words such as 'tort.'

[Edited 3/24/2012 2:20:42 PM ]

3/24/2012 2:34:09 PM I like Dr Ron PAUL  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from pelham12345:
Where specifically does the consitution say the president can wage war without congressional approval? Where does it say we can bomb a country in the middle of a civil war in order to produce the victor we want?

nowhere is that in the cosntitution. it's in the war powers act.

And re-read the part on recess appointments... Its a matter if whether congress is in session.. The gavel in and out trick was created by democrats during bush and bush accepted it as legal and when republicans used it against obama he said screw that ur not in session im making a recess appointment.. The president has no authority to declare wether or not congresss is in session, its a direct violation of checks and balances.

first you ask me 'where specifically does the constitution say.....?' so i'll toss it right back atcha. where specifically does the constitution say anything about recess appointments? i cannot read or re-read wording such as 'the part about recess appointments' until you point out where i've missed those words or parts in the first place.

3/24/2012 2:55:20 PM I like Dr Ron PAUL  
jbck
Over 2,000 Posts (2,957)
Springdale, AR
62, joined Aug. 2007

Don't miss military service, huh? Interesting. If you served I wonder what you did?

3/24/2012 5:13:29 PM I like Dr Ron PAUL  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

medivac UH! pilot. bien hoa, south vietnam 69'-70,. this has what to do with the topic?

[Edited 3/24/2012 5:15:05 PM ]

3/24/2012 5:41:29 PM I like Dr Ron PAUL  
jbck
Over 2,000 Posts (2,957)
Springdale, AR
62, joined Aug. 2007

Interesting. I was an infantryman in Da Nang in 70-71 and retired as an OH-58D scout pilot at the end of Desert Storm. It has little to do with the topic other than potentially revealing motive and perspective.

3/24/2012 6:01:25 PM I like Dr Ron PAUL  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

so i guess you'll be changing your obviously false age here on DH because if you landed in country in 70' you were fifteen years old. i suppose there were some vietcong that young and even younger. was one of them you? ?.

[Edited 3/24/2012 6:03:58 PM ]

3/24/2012 7:58:41 PM I like Dr Ron PAUL  
jbck
Over 2,000 Posts (2,957)
Springdale, AR
62, joined Aug. 2007

Quote from jrbogie1949:
so i guess you'll be changing your obviously false age here on DH because if you landed in country in 70' you were fifteen years old. i suppose there were some vietcong that young and even younger. was one of them you? ?.

Were you a RLO or a Warrant Officer?

3/25/2012 6:02:06 AM I like Dr Ron PAUL  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

cw3 when i got out.

3/25/2012 8:22:04 PM I like Dr Ron PAUL  
pelham12345
Bronx, NY
35, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from jrbogie1949:
first you ask me 'where specifically does the constitution say.....?' so i'll toss it right back atcha. where specifically does the constitution say anything about recess appointments? i cannot read or re-read wording such as 'the part about recess appointments' until you point out where i've missed those words or parts in the first place.

Not re-read constitution, i ment my post as you misread what i said.

3/25/2012 8:40:53 PM I like Dr Ron PAUL  
jbck
Over 2,000 Posts (2,957)
Springdale, AR
62, joined Aug. 2007

Regardless of the recent divergence, Ron Paul is the only constitutionalist in the bunch.

3/26/2012 6:32:36 AM I like Dr Ron PAUL  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from pelham12345:
Not re-read constitution, i ment my post as you misread what i said.

so you can't show me where the constitution addresses recess appointments then?

[Edited 3/26/2012 6:34:22 AM ]

3/26/2012 11:05:52 AM I like Dr Ron PAUL  
pelham12345
Bronx, NY
35, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from jrbogie1949:
so you can't show me where the constitution addresses recess appointments then?

Re-read my last post on page 2.. Its an issue of seperation of power/checks and balances, the president doesnt have the authority to declare congress is NOT in session..

3/26/2012 5:04:36 PM I like Dr Ron PAUL  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

ah, got it. never suggested he did have such power. somehow i thought you were speaking about 'recess appointments' and where it was addressed in the constitution.

[Edited 3/26/2012 5:05:12 PM ]

3/26/2012 8:17:41 PM I like Dr Ron PAUL  
pelham12345
Bronx, NY
35, joined Dec. 2011

Nope, sorry if i wasnt clear on that

[Edited 3/26/2012 8:18:13 PM ]

3/26/2012 10:24:10 PM I like Dr Ron PAUL  
jbck
Over 2,000 Posts (2,957)
Springdale, AR
62, joined Aug. 2007

Ron Paul rocks...so does his son!

6/17/2012 11:38:29 AM I like Dr Ron PAUL  
fowist
Corsicana, TX
59, joined Jul. 2011

REVOLUTION

6/17/2012 8:56:16 PM I like Dr Ron PAUL  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from fowist:
REVOLUTION

7/14/2012 7:34:52 AM I like Dr Ron PAUL  

dustinwerks
Williston, FL
38, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from fowist:
REVOLUTION

The constitution as it is today is a fraud and a mockery. Wipe the slate clean and let's start over!

7/14/2012 7:47:36 AM I like Dr Ron PAUL  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from dustinwerks:
Quote from fowist:
REVOLUTION

The constitution as it is today is a fraud and a mockery. Wipe the slate clean and let's start over!

seems that the constitution as it is today reads exactly the same as the day you were born.

7/17/2012 5:56:29 PM I like Dr Ron PAUL  

truestory4u
Portland, OR
27, joined Jul. 2012

Ron Paul needs help!!

[Edited 7/17/2012 5:57:02 PM ]

7/17/2012 5:59:38 PM I like Dr Ron PAUL  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

There is not enough help out here for Ron Paul.

7/21/2012 10:30:27 AM I like Dr Ron PAUL  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

there is nothing wrong with Paul running. He has some good ideas, but he is way past his prime for the cut throat politics we live in today. I also believe while a good guy with good ideas, he would have been lost just as much as the bozo we have now in world events. However, my guess, Paul would have played less golf.

7/21/2012 10:43:55 AM I like Dr Ron PAUL  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Why did it not bother you how much time Bush spent on his farm?

7/21/2012 10:00:21 PM I like Dr Ron PAUL  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from wasaqueen:
Why did it not bother you how much time Bush spent on his farm?

Ranch. Not farm.

7/23/2012 12:54:35 AM I like Dr Ron PAUL  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

What is the difference? He spent alot of time there.

7/23/2012 1:00:27 AM I like Dr Ron PAUL  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from sunsetcliff:
I am very excited about this election. I support Ron Paul.

So your the one.

7/23/2012 7:20:11 AM I like Dr Ron PAUL  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from wasaqueen:
So your the one.

So your the "one". Thats funny wasa. Did not know you had humor in you.

7/24/2012 12:15:12 AM I like Dr Ron PAUL  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from jokethem:
So your the "one". Thats funny wasa. Did not know you had humor in you.

I know. In real life I am funny and can keep people laughing. Oh and other than a very few, people seem to like me a lot, more than I like them usually.

7/24/2012 12:09:48 PM I like Dr Ron PAUL  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from wasaqueen:
I know. In real life I am funny and can keep people laughing. Oh and other than a very few, people seem to like me a lot, more than I like them usually.

If you have two people like you, thats one more them I have.

7/26/2012 12:42:05 AM I like Dr Ron PAUL  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Ron Paul is not even interested in being president because he does not have a giant ego. He might just be gonna have enough people that have heard him that he just might get some respect in congress. Go Dr. Rep. Paul.

7/28/2012 4:04:57 PM I like Dr Ron PAUL  
tx1938male
Midlothian, TX
78, joined Jul. 2012

The best thing about Dr Paul is that people pay attention to him. He speaks well. Has good things to say. [I don't necessarily agree with all of them.] And can get respect because of his unwavering stands/ideas, etc. And yes, he has influenced the Republican platform. And the one thing that makes him stand out is his honesty. Very rare for a politician. May he live long and prosper.

7/28/2012 9:59:45 PM I like Dr Ron PAUL  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from tx1938male:
The best thing about Dr Paul is that people pay attention to him. He speaks well. Has good things to say. [I don't necessarily agree with all of them.] And can get respect because of his unwavering stands/ideas, etc. And yes, he has influenced the Republican platform. And the one thing that makes him stand out is his honesty. Very rare for a politician. May he live long and prosper.

Ditto!