Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup spots cincinnati

I know that ladies have a lot of stress on them to appear a particular way but they count on us to as effectively. lakeland senior chat I couldn t wait to get dwelling to inform my roommate. If you want to inform your story, just ask the host, and we ll try to make time for you. chatzy com mobile Possibly it is simply because we had got to know every other so nicely initially, but Jon has often been an open book he says what s on his thoughts and I felt I could trust him.

skipthegames apps

I do not blame anybody for the flirting. speed dating gainesville ga In 2003, Sue matched with the man who she would like for decades to comply with. From virtual dating across the globe to struggling by means of lockdowns with household, right here are their stories. usasexguide vegas Very first impressions matter a lot, and you do not want to mess anything by saying the incorrect thing.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/29/2008 3:32:21 PM why can't women make the 1st move?  

cse5711
Shelbyville, KY

I think ladyvirtue has it right for some of us...

"Old fashioned values may have alot to do with it. Also, just like some men, the fear of rejection"

I am trying change my ways!

4/29/2008 3:42:05 PM why can't women make the 1st move?  

cece123
Madison Heights, MI

Yep.... yep... yep... the fear of rejection.... I'am in tune with that... Friend...

4/29/2008 3:49:51 PM why can't women make the 1st move?  

prissychrissy
Flemingsburg, KY

I will make the first move.

4/29/2008 3:51:05 PM why can't women make the 1st move?  

ldt
Houma, LA

yep, I'm on it....

4/29/2008 4:30:06 PM why can't women make the 1st move?  

1mt
Johnstown, PA

ldt you moving yet

4/29/2008 6:57:26 PM why can't women make the 1st move?  

jangel53
Brampton, ON

Because men want to think they won the woman like a prize & they beat out all the other guys to get her. If you give in it's too easy, men get bored. Ask Dr. Phil

4/29/2008 7:27:10 PM why can't women make the 1st move?  

begoodgirl
Spokane, WA

I dunno. I'm older and it seems like I make WAY over half of the "first moves".

I think only younger or really hotter women have guys makin' all the first moves. If I don't hunt, I don't get to eat.

Except for the desperate losers that write to me right off. (The same ones that write to everyone.)

4/29/2008 7:28:09 PM why can't women make the 1st move?  

tlc4u46
Santa Barbara, CA

I'd make the first move if I thought he was into me

4/29/2008 7:29:36 PM why can't women make the 1st move?  

57rickie
Sioux Falls, SD

I'd gladly make the first move, soon as one comes into range

4/29/2008 9:59:05 PM why can't women make the 1st move?  

snorrk
San Diego, CA

You go girl. It's the greatest thrill when a woman shows her desire as opposed to waiting for him to make the first move. May he always respond with sincerity and truth. May youboth alswyas rejoice in honesty.

4/29/2008 10:00:56 PM why can't women make the 1st move?  

snorrk
San Diego, CA

Women that make the first move rule.

[Edited 4/29/2008 10:25:00 PM]

4/30/2008 12:09:17 AM why can't women make the 1st move?  

smoke9
Leesburg, FL

Who says they can't make the first move? They can, they do, and I like.

4/30/2008 1:58:06 AM why can't women make the 1st move?  

mistadoright595
Meridian, MS

because many women believe that its the guy who should do the approaching to show interest and some women like the game of 'cat and mouse'. some women dont want to be embarassed if the guy isnt into them like they had hoped

4/30/2008 3:37:59 AM why can't women make the 1st move?  

flowergirl62
South Australia
Australia

A male friend once told me a woman should always let the man approach her and make the first move because it means he is interested in her. If she makes the first move he make go along with it, even if he only finds her mildly attractive, just to get what he wants for a little while. So now I think about that all the time and I wouldn't make the first move.

4/30/2008 3:51:54 AM why can't women make the 1st move?  

phylcopo
Jacksonville, FL

Flowergirl One of my male friends said to make the first move that a man would like it. If its in person you could read the body language and just go for it. Online well you take a chance and really what do you have to lose?

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8