Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

email hookup sites

He drove to the checkpoint to pick me up, and we went to his hangout locations and even caught a movie collectively. pensacola chat line College students tend be older, so the odds go down a little bit as a result . N. craigslist registrarse Chris responded back and the two started conversing.

skipthegames chat

But more and extra men and women are willing to go as far as it takes. meet people in fresno If she is a foodie, she ll have a lot of answers to this question. Chatrooms incarnates the most common way to make tiny mates and find prospective companion, perhaps it is not the extended may possibly but it stills the preferred one. www rubmaps How you act is up to you, and there is not a incorrect choice.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/28/2008 2:48:05 PM why can't women make the 1st move?  

grovelbear12
Kingston, ON

im might be old fashion in same ways but i wonder why cant a woman who she thinks she might like not make some kind of move and let the guy know she likes him or is interested in finding out more about him?

4/28/2008 2:50:31 PM why can't women make the 1st move?  

harley9482
Fort Wayne, IN

though i didn't quite find it easy to read, i agree with the title, bear.

4/28/2008 2:52:49 PM why can't women make the 1st move?  

thebestman
Alpharetta, GA

Most women don't but there are some women that are actually bold and make the first move. I've experienced this...

Too note, most women will give clues for men to pick up and it's up to the man to recognize these hints and approach her. Hopefully he has enough game and doesn't come across as being lame.

4/28/2008 2:55:01 PM why can't women make the 1st move?  

hopeless4love
Birmingham, AL

i don't think there is anything wrong with the woman making the first move.....

4/28/2008 2:57:06 PM why can't women make the 1st move?  

daddyduck
Splendora, TX

I agree why can't the girls just club us over the head and drag us back to the cave, doesn't anybody believe in progress?

4/28/2008 2:57:45 PM why can't women make the 1st move?  

grovelbear12
Kingston, ON

it says alot about a woman who makes the 1st move tells me she comfortable enough with her values in life and is a strong woman but thats me

4/28/2008 2:57:53 PM why can't women make the 1st move?  

firstlight
Strasburg, VA

I wil gladly and easily make the first move. But I am not everyone's cup of tea, so if there is lack luster interest I am soon off to the next one. So if I email you and you want to get to know me, I suggest you take the opportunity and run with it before it is gone.

4/28/2008 3:23:38 PM why can't women make the 1st move?  

drumrman
Belmont, MA

i'm with dady on this.

4/28/2008 3:31:50 PM why can't women make the 1st move?  

maniacmassager
Lawrence, MA

Their always complaining about equal rights, so get with the program ladies and ask us guys out. that way we can pick and choose who we want to date or reject.

4/28/2008 3:33:53 PM why can't women make the 1st move?  

grovelbear12
Kingston, ON

all it takes is sometimes a simple wink to get our attention

4/28/2008 3:37:50 PM why can't women make the 1st move?  

ge0ge0
Tallahassee, FL

I'm sure somewhere there is a gal going for what she wants. I'm willing to bet some guys are pursued just as fervently as an attractive gal. Gotta be there to catch them wild pitches.

4/28/2008 4:20:17 PM why can't women make the 1st move?  

ldt
Houma, LA

believe me if I am interested and I know the feelings are mutual, I will make the first move...

4/28/2008 4:22:30 PM why can't women make the 1st move?  

fpjones
Waycross, GA

but what if you are not sure if it is mutal...ldt

4/28/2008 4:24:12 PM why can't women make the 1st move?  

phylcopo
Jacksonville, FL

I give you guys credit for approaching a woman. Guess most of us are worried about being rejected, but if you don't take the chance you know the rest. But I don't think if you approach a guy he will reject you, I'm sure he would talk to you. Am I right? Please tell me yes..lol because thats what I plan on doing becoming more assertive..

Phyllis

4/28/2008 4:24:35 PM why can't women make the 1st move?  

ldt
Houma, LA

well if I don't think he is into me the way I am him, then I won't...

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8