Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www mega personals

Right after our second date, we moved quite immediately from that point. meet girls in tucson If you ever want to really feel improved about your personal adore life, really feel free of charge to come back and read these first date horrors. My wife and I have known each other for 10 years. locanto chula vista She says side effects and the fear of recurrence genuinely alterations you as a individual.

the listcrawler

But if this is almost a day to day occurrence, then you need to have to uncover why and maybe stay clear of that particular person. how to get laid in orlando 99 for a single, $1. Bobbie was intrigued by Peyton s dapper photo and tough to get attitude. rubmaps memphis e.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/22/2012 9:51:52 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  

gdaddy47
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,156)
Columbia, TN
70, joined Sep. 2009

Quote from lockitta69:
well its hard 2 say cuz wen my special person died I waz like we were abt 2 get in a relationship an we had lots of plans 4 me an him but now there's nuthin of dat so a 1yr an a half passed an I had fell in love again wit dis guy from here first we were tlk an den we be came bf an gf an wen da happen we had lots of problems an there dis one time da he said its over between me an u 4 me it waz well I guess da I've all waz been heart broken an I don't think da ill find da person be any waz we broked uo an I felt sad an from da day on there's haven't been haPpy ness in me but I try not 2 be like da an have fun so dats wat I do in stead of beenin home an beenin sad I rather be wit my friends an have fun dats all I gotta say I think

Where the heck did you learn to talk like a moron? Were you raised with parents speaking like that? I doubt it. You have to try hard to talk like that.

OT: You haven't found love yet and you haven't lost the love of a spouse or anyone close to a spouse. I hope you never do. Have fun "wit ya freens".

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/22/2012 9:54:20 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  

gdaddy47
Columbia, TN
70, joined Sep. 2009

People say God doesn't mean for us to be alone. Well come to think of it we weren't. He gave us a treasure and then the treasure died but we did have the treasure. We weren't alone. Are we afforded a second chance. I hope so.

11/23/2012 7:28:33 AM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  
txs126
Round Rock, TX
63, joined May. 2012

Nope...been there, done that. Thanks but no thanks.

11/25/2012 7:13:49 AM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  
lynniet
Newark, TX
55, joined Oct. 2010

Just curious, does anyone think it's odd that people who have found new love are still on DH. I don't think I would have any interest getting back on the site after "Mr. Right" comes along. I think I'd be very sad if I found "Mr Right" was still going to DH after finding me. Just saying.....

11/25/2012 8:53:49 AM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  
ohdannyboy59
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (22,267)
Arlington, TX
98, joined Sep. 2012

Love isn't what they found if they're still on dating sites. I'd venture to guess it's not even what they're looking for.

11/25/2012 9:18:26 AM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  

boughtback
Rock Rapids, IA
59, joined Jul. 2010

I wouldn't be here if I'd found the love of my life. What would be the point unless you're a cheater or a player? It would be very disrespectful to the person you were in a committed relationship with. I'm praying God will introduce me to her soon. His timing is perfect

11/25/2012 1:27:52 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  

lovethelake17
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (35,651)
Henderson, NV
58, joined May. 2009

I see this place as so much more than a dating site, and that's why, when when I found my bf I didn't leave here. I met him here, and he's here, too.

We've been together for nearly two years and are living together.

This particular group was my lifeline for a long time and it still helps me. I also hope that if I share what my feelings about things, or how I was helped, it'll help others.

I've made friends on the other fora, both of us have, and we enjoy the interactions. I guess I think that the various forums and their differing personalities are something aside from just a dating site. I've tried other groups on other sites, but never felt the right fit or connection that I feel in the fora here.

I've met, and so has my bf, a lot of the people we've befriended here.

11/25/2012 1:35:20 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  

lovethelake17
Henderson, NV
58, joined May. 2009

To add:

If you think of this place as a dating site only, and you came here to find someone, I can see why you'd think that once that's accomplished, there's no need to be here. Because, unless you found something more than your someone, there is no need.

But when I joined up, I didn't even realize it was a dating site. I had Googled widow support and found the Widowers Group here and spent a couple of weeks just reading posts. When I found I finally felt like posting myself, I had to join and that's when I saw it was a date site and I balked at joining for another week or two. Then I realized that I could remain invisible and still join the group itself.

That's what I did.

Eventually, I felt like I could venture out to other groups and not be invisible, though I clearly stated in my profile I was not here to date. It took a few months before I felt like I was ready for that.

So my point is that I never looked at this place as a place to look for someone. Not originally, and by the time I did, I was firmly entrenched.

11/28/2012 9:51:34 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  

jerad30
White Hall, IL
35, joined Nov. 2012

Idk if it will happen. I been trying for some time now. Lost her at a Young age and she was one of a kind sweetheart. All we do is try to pull through and find another I suppose

12/6/2012 6:48:39 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  
lkibbie
Norco, CA
43, joined Jul. 2012

I surely hope so or otherwise this life would really suck.

12/6/2012 7:09:44 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  

digitaldog
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,703)
Grove, OK
68, joined Dec. 2010

Fall in love Again..?? Heck ----
Last week I really though that I
had met my princess here on DH..
But she turned out to be a frog..
and again..

I got screwed...!!
______
-XoXoXoX-
Please send me money and

Digital Dog

12/6/2012 7:13:58 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  
happyg1
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,125)
Morganton, NC
50, joined Aug. 2012

I don't wanna say that I'll never fall in love again..... But I do know that Roy has/had the biggest part of my heart. And always will...... Right now I don't see it ever happening. Although I'd love to feel what I had with him again. Just don't know if that'll happen.
I'm happy for the ones that are able to do that, and wished someone could tell me how to do that myself

12/6/2012 10:49:43 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  
earldirt
Over 2,000 Posts (2,024)
Tulsa, OK
71, joined Mar. 2008

If it happened once,it can happen again

12/7/2012 10:19:39 AM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  
oldschool5777
Chicago, IL
63, joined Aug. 2012

no ,because all women today are goldiggers

12/7/2012 10:21:57 AM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  
oldschool5777
Chicago, IL
63, joined Aug. 2012

sorry ladies just have had to many bad experiences since i lost my wife

12/8/2012 1:17:00 AM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  
marlotho
Slippery Rock, PA
61, joined Aug. 2012

i hope so. will it be the same as with my husband? it wasn't love at first sight but after 3 months i knew we were soul mates

12/8/2012 1:19:02 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  
pingeye2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,892)
Savannah, GA
65, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from marlotho:
i hope so. will it be the same as with my husband? it wasn't love at first sight but after 3 months i knew we were soul mates

Seek to love again, don't seek the love you lost.

12/8/2012 6:15:11 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  

lovethelake17
Henderson, NV
58, joined May. 2009

Quote from oldschool5777:
sorry ladies just have had to many bad experiences since i lost my wife

Sorry to hear that, but don't think there aren't some men who try and jump on the gravy train they think we're driving, too.

12/9/2012 2:26:07 AM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  

gdaddy47
Columbia, TN
70, joined Sep. 2009

Nah, it ain't happened yet and I don't think it will. Had a few chances but they want to ask me what I'm doing and such. Don't want to answer to anyone. If they want to tag along and "Just Be" then that would be awsome.

12/10/2012 9:31:17 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  

cowboy815
Jefferson, SD
67, joined Apr. 2012

I sure hope so!

12/10/2012 10:17:02 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  
notafool96
Kaneohe, HI
62, joined Nov. 2012

yes...i pray i will met a soul mate i know my husband would smile at that...i will hope and pray and keep my smile on...Chris

12/10/2012 10:49:14 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  

yaheart2
Sioux Falls, SD
62, joined Mar. 2011

yes I believe that some day I will meet the person o have looked for all these years not giving up yet.
I miss the companionship and being held and kissed holding hands. I don't mind being alone I just don't like to be lonely There are way to many lonely people. Life is what you make it. You control your life and make it what you want it to be. Good says ask and you shall receive. Believe trust and faith will bring you much happiness

12/13/2012 11:32:47 AM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  
janecitizen52
Brunswick, OH
71, joined Mar. 2012

Perhaps you are looking for too much love in all the wrong places. Have you considered what you can offer besides your bank account?

12/13/2012 11:44:49 AM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  
janecitizen52
Brunswick, OH
71, joined Mar. 2012

Quote from lovethelake17:
Sorry to hear that, but don't think there aren't some men who try and jump on the gravy train they think we're driving, too.

So true. It seems that so many falsely relate love from the heart to love of money.
In my opinion, there are too many men and women that think they could love anyone who has a fat enough bank account; they are setting themselves up for failure in the true love of another and in life in general.

12/13/2012 8:42:06 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  
mom2tag
Senoia, GA
41, joined Jul. 2012

I don't know. I'd like too, but my two kids are my priority. I would just hate bringing a man into the mix that wouldn't love them as much as I do.

12/13/2012 10:17:35 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  
janecitizen52
Brunswick, OH
71, joined Mar. 2012

Maybe, maybe not. I have spent 3 years in building a life without a spouse. Old friends have stuck by me, have met some interesting new friends, and my family has always been there for me. If it happens, it happens and if it doesn't, it doesn't. It would be a waste of time to mope about what I don't have. There is no urgency in finding a significant other. "Love" may sneak up on me again, but it will be without the intense emotional magnitude of 40 years ago.

12/14/2012 8:47:41 AM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  
lostangels2
Bladenboro, NC
43, joined Oct. 2012

I don't want to find love again. I don't mind dating which I am right now but love NO WAY!!!!! I have my mind set. I'm fine with dating someone but when the word love comes I'm running for the hills. I tell them up front that I don't mind us dating but just don't go telling me the love word. I'm happy with my life the way it is. I don't want marriage. I'm happy alone or with someone but. Love is not for me. My heart shattered when my husband died and it just can't be put back together.

12/14/2012 1:00:18 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  
hawkeye111x
Boise, ID
57, joined Nov. 2012

My prayers go out to all of you who it is very hard to move forward, and onward. For me it has been 16 years, and it is still fresh in my mind, each and every day, but I have learned that she per conversations before hand, that she would want me to move forward, and have a life.
I have tried, over and over, and up until just this last year, I couldn't, and wouldn't and didn't care what others said. My heart was hers and her heart was mine, and I couldn't share it with another person. You have that bond within you and him/her, and it is a solid bond I lived with for 31 years, and to lose her on Christmas morning.....................all I could think about were the orders I had while in Kuwait, and getting back to the United States. I had an arranged marriage while in Sicily, and it worked so well. I loved her beyond compare.. But.............I have learned to enjoy another's company, but there is always that place in my heart I don't and won't share with another. That is Mindi's reserved for her, but I have given to another and I have women friends, now is the time I have to let go, or I won't ever do it. It is a scary thing letting go. You aren't letting go of the memories, you are letting go of self, and letting your heart have the desires you want so badly. To be held, and to be kissed, to enjoy the day and evenings with your beloved. It is a chance to start afresh and to give to another what you have, not for what you miss.
In time it comes better. In time it allows you to retune your heart. I am not saying give up your feelings for your beloved. I am saying to reorganize your thoughts and give yourself a chance to give to another whom would want your love. There is somebody out there for everbody if you want it. If you settle for the past, you will remain in the past, and for that I pray for your healing. May all of you this Christmas be of cheer and hope. Hope for your future on this little planet we call Earth..........Peace love, live and laugh to all who read this, and May God bless all of you richly.

12/23/2012 10:16:48 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  

bloodshoteyes
Maywood, NJ
50, joined Dec. 2009

As much as I loved my wife I do hope to fall in love again. I don't think it will take away the love we shared but I do thing and hope to share love again with someone. Life is extremely lonely and I do hope to find love again. 45 is to young to finish life alone. I love my kids but I yearn for a partner to walk through the days with, a companion to share with, and a lover to enjoy with. I can hope.......and wish..... but time will tell it's tail for me. It's hard to meet people and I woulndn't even know how too start. This site is my first attempt. Wish me lick.

12/25/2012 7:48:30 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  
sweetpea0143
El Paso, TX
59, joined Dec. 2012

I wish you luck in finding love..on line ..My husband was killed 1995, he was 40 and I was 39 and I am still single and not dating ,just haven't found anyone that interest me on line ,I have dated afew guys off of on line dating sites ,but they usually have alot of baggage or other isuses like drinking to much or want money...I just gave up...

12/25/2012 10:16:51 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  
luv2quilt
Bardstown, KY
69, joined Dec. 2012

I lost my husband of 6 years in May of this year to cancer. We had a talk before he died and his wish for me was to not grieve for him but to find someone that would love me as he did and that I could love. I am not looking for marriage or someone like him, but someone to do things with and to love and care for. The only guys I have met on here so far start out so nice and then they start asking for money and we have not even met so I stop talking to them. I know there are some good guys on here but just have not found the right one yet and yes I think I will fall in love again.

12/26/2012 1:17:09 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  
pingeye2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,892)
Savannah, GA
65, joined Jun. 2011

I wasnt looking for love when I met my wife, she was a sister to a school buddy. Things happened, and we were together for almost 31 years, had two children.

Life went on, lost our daughter, then two years later, lost her.

I could never replace her/our love.

I'm just going to see what the future brings, take that aspect, one day at a time.

At 60, I now raise a 10 yr old granddaughter. Her stability, learning, love, has my attention. I can fit in another person (woman), but if that happens, it does. If it doesn't..I know what love is, had/have it, like it.

12/26/2012 1:53:09 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  
rennwench
Over 2,000 Posts (2,364)
North Highlands, CA
46, joined Nov. 2012

I lost my husband of 23 years, 3 years ago. He would NEVER want me not to love again. I have 2 times since but both times my heart was ripped out and stomped on. Both were non widowers. I have decided to try to date widowers, which, at 44, are really hard to find. I have learned so much since his passing. It was sudden. We were on very bad terms, alcohol had consumed his life and his parents found him down 24 hours after I had last seen him. So one day I was frustrated, begging him to dump his vodka, go to rehab and pouring out my soul to him, left him to go back home with my daughters (had been gone for 4 mos due to his drinking and violence, 8 years was enough) the next day his parents called us to his death scene. The first thing they did was hug my then 18 year old daughter, at his death scene mind you, and whisper in her ear that "your mother had better take responsibility for this". Thing is he was a great person, the alcohol made him mean. I know he would want me to go on and his death, honestly, gave me life and for this I am truly blessed. I learned so much the past 3 years. I learned to cherish every second of every minute of every day, to live each day as if it were my last, to smile and laugh at tragedy and take a challenge as an adventure, to dance in the rain, to love like I have never loved before, love fiercely and intensely with all of my heart all of the time, to not leave a conversation or a moment when I don't tell someone how much they mean to me, not to take my loved one for granted, to love him for who he is now and not who I want him to be, not try to change him because often it is those little quirks that drive you crazy that you fall in love with to begin with. Sooooo much more I have learned. I am a hopeless romantic and I have no doubt I will find my second soul-mate in my mortal life-time. Wishing you all Widda hugs and if you want to chat hit me up!!!

12/26/2012 1:58:55 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  
rennwench
Over 2,000 Posts (2,364)
North Highlands, CA
46, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from hawkeye111x:
My prayers go out to all of you who it is very hard to move forward, and onward. For me it has been 16 years, and it is still fresh in my mind, each and every day, but I have learned that she per conversations before hand, that she would want me to move forward, and have a life.
I have tried, over and over, and up until just this last year, I couldn't, and wouldn't and didn't care what others said. My heart was hers and her heart was mine, and I couldn't share it with another person. You have that bond within you and him/her, and it is a solid bond I lived with for 31 years, and to lose her on Christmas morning.....................all I could think about were the orders I had while in Kuwait, and getting back to the United States. I had an arranged marriage while in Sicily, and it worked so well. I loved her beyond compare.. But.............I have learned to enjoy another's company, but there is always that place in my heart I don't and won't share with another. That is Mindi's reserved for her, but I have given to another and I have women friends, now is the time I have to let go, or I won't ever do it. It is a scary thing letting go. You aren't letting go of the memories, you are letting go of self, and letting your heart have the desires you want so badly. To be held, and to be kissed, to enjoy the day and evenings with your beloved. It is a chance to start afresh and to give to another what you have, not for what you miss.
In time it comes better. In time it allows you to retune your heart. I am not saying give up your feelings for your beloved. I am saying to reorganize your thoughts and give yourself a chance to give to another whom would want your love. There is somebody out there for everbody if you want it. If you settle for the past, you will remain in the past, and for that I pray for your healing. May all of you this Christmas be of cheer and hope. Hope for your future on this little planet we call Earth..........Peace love, live and laugh to all who read this, and May God bless all of you richly.

You will ALWAYS have that love for her. The way I explain it to peeps is I loved one man from the time I was 16 for 25 years, am now 44. Over half my life I loved this man heart, soul and every fiber of my being. When he died, my heart shattered in many little pieces but has healed. It has healed with some scars but healed and when it is cold outside sometimes those scars hurt and they always will. BUT that does not mean I don't have the capacity to completely love another for who they are as an individual, a person and as a whole. No comparisons, No living with ghosts. They just have to understand that we, as WW tend to love more deeply, fiercely and intensely than those that have not lost their love because we know how precious, rare and limited in time that love can be. I can be taken from us in the blink of an eye. That is why, when i did fall in love the last 2 times, it was very difficult to move on, but I have. I am definitely going to try to stick to Widowers for that serious and committed relationship.

12/26/2012 6:27:47 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  
rennwench
Over 2,000 Posts (2,364)
North Highlands, CA
46, joined Nov. 2012

Not ALL women are Gold Diggers. Please read my profile.

12/26/2012 7:49:22 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  
rennwench
Over 2,000 Posts (2,364)
North Highlands, CA
46, joined Nov. 2012

Looks like the w/w are few and far between on here.

12/27/2012 5:52:46 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  
sldoss
Quitman, AR
59, joined Dec. 2012

I ask myself that alot. Its so hard when you've had the best 32 year marriage that anyone could ever ask for. I pray God does send that special someone. Its so hard being alone.

12/28/2012 9:26:06 AM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  
blackribbon
Royal Oak, MI
52, joined Dec. 2012

It is because of my husband that I believe (and know) I can love again. He taught me how...and how to trust a man. I still have a lot of love left to give. The question is will anyone ever love me again? The baggage I carry appears to be mismatched and well worn, but it has gotten me this far and is a part of who I am. I find it interesting that the people who are scared off by my simple rag-tag load often pull a cart load of their own baggage behind them. No one gets to this age and is "single" without plenty of luggage in tow.

My heart still works. I have loved since. Sadly for me, it must not have been mutual.

I am also finding that men who have had "drama" in their lives in the past, must actually need it even when they claim they don't want it. My "mellow" personality get written off as boring before I even have time to relax and just become myself. I'm actually the one people seek out when they need a lift or to add a little excitement to their lives. I just take a little time to warm up...and in this fastfood world of ours, time isn't something people tend to offer very freely.

12/29/2012 4:54:59 AM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  
pingeye2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,892)
Savannah, GA
65, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from rennwench:
Looks like the w/w are few and far between on here.

What does that mean?

12/29/2012 10:25:52 AM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  
blackribbon
Royal Oak, MI
52, joined Dec. 2012

I think the problem with widows dating is that they are often more "in love" with being married than they are with the person sitting across the table with them...and it becomes very hard to recognize the difference. I have seen some very happy married-agains...but I have also seen a number of people that got remarried at 2 or 3 years...and then a few years down the road realize that they got married to erase the loneliness and really didn't take the time to get to know the new one like they wish they had.

I don't know that I'd really claim that we love deeper that those hurt by divorce or other broken relationships. We do tend to love more freely because we don't expect to be hurt...but often we are more in love with being in love. (Does that make sense?)

I also hate the term "move on"...we don't move on when we loved someone...we "move forward" taking our memories and relationship with us. At 4 years, I think of my husband every day..how could I not when I am making decision that affect our kids every day? However, I am not stuck in the same place I was 4 years ago. The kids are growing and thriving. I am back at school preparing for a new life to begin just as my kids leave to start their lives. The intense loneliness a part of this new life..but honestly, most people don't see it anymore. That is my private life.

I hope that at some point I do meet someone that I can make a life with again. I do not believe that I have to put my husband in my past in order to do this. The years I spent with him make me who I am today. To remove him is to erase a huge part of me. However, I don't think that means I can't love another. I have no problem loving two kids. I can love my husband in my heart ... but since there is no chance of him showing up and disrupting a new relationship, I can also love another without short-changing him one bit. If he is wise, he will recognize that he gets the physical and emotional outpouring of both loves. The wisest new spouses (and happiest married-agains) have the kind for relationship that has room for the spouse that died in them...(another one of my observations over the years). One of the best new relationships I have ever seen is one where the new bride walked in to "their" home after the wedding and one of the first things she noticed was that he had put away all the pictures of his first wife as a home-coming gift to her. She immediately demanded that he put most of them back where they belonged because she lived and mattered. This man adores his new bride and she deserves that adoration.

I dated a widower for over a year. It was the oddest kind of relationship because it often felt like their were 4 of us on every date. However, I wouldn't have had it any other way. His wife made him who he was...and the same goes for my husband. It was also what was best for all the kids involved...their parent had existed and still did matter. We acknowledged that.

12/30/2012 9:27:49 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  
dawgpaws
Townsend, MA
68, joined Sep. 2012

After a decade I remarried. I thought I had a rock solid marriage until one day he just walked out the door. I'm not sure just what happens next. It has been four years since the divorce and I just found out he had a catastrophic stroke in a third world country. Whenever I think I'm over it and ready to move on I get knocked down again.

I'm not in love with being married so there's a certain terror of starting over again - plus now there's the terror of what is happening with him and if I end up having to tell the grandkids he's dead. I'm fortunate to have a long-time friend who invited me to be her roommate 2 years ago.

12/31/2012 2:33:17 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  

birdie915
Beaver Dam, WI
61, joined Jan. 2012

I would like to, but I cannot respect most men today. They don't even care if we get to know each other before asking for sex. I love sex, but want to know if we have other things in common. So no, I don't think I'll find love. I am about ready to stop looking or hoping.

1/18/2013 4:54:44 AM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  
darlene0405
Galivants Ferry, SC
61, joined Jan. 2012

that is a good question teddy i would like to know the same thing. i am not interested in going to bars and would not want the man i found there anyway. is it so muh to ask for a person who really does want a friend to do things with and not have to have strings attached because i am not ready for a serous commitment accept to having fun for a while and see if it leads to anything more. and if not thaen you have still made a friend and can we get to many of these. you sound great but of course you are too far away for more than a writing buddy like this. which make me feel very comfortable and if it is not inappropiate you can write back. however, i am not trying to use this site as a way to do anything except make some now friends.

1/18/2013 5:15:10 AM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  
darlene0405
Galivants Ferry, SC
61, joined Jan. 2012

no you are not the only one it seems that now all anyone is able to think about is sex. i will wait (maybe forever) for the man who wants so much more from life. i owe this to my former husband. i want a person who truly wants a friend and see if it turns into more. but smart enough to know that a friend is also important and maybe all the two of you were meant to be.

1/18/2013 7:01:57 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (279,855)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Yes.

1/19/2013 8:32:10 AM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  

lindasoule1
Belmont, NC
71, joined Jun. 2012

I hope that I can move forward and find new love. Someone who is respectful, likes to go places with me. Someone who enjoys people, doing casual things. Someone who loves animals as I have 3 dogs. Someone spiritual and retired like I am so we can do things together.
I have 2 brothers who live in Charlotte but I want and I need a companion with a desire to make life a real joy.

1/22/2013 12:47:09 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  
akateddybear
Over 1,000 Posts (1,950)
East Stroudsburg, PA
67, joined Nov. 2011

I did after my wife passed but ill never do it again emotionally its too costly

1/23/2013 9:26:48 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  

mikeymemphis100
Richmond, KY
47, joined Jan. 2013

I SURE HOPE SO I WOULD LOVE TO FIND A MATURE LADY, TO BE A FRIEND, THAT LOVES TO BE LOVED AND LOVE ME,I LOVE TO TRAVEL AND THE OUTDOORS LIFES SHORT ! I AM HONEST, TRUE HEARTED, NOT A CHEATER, IM LONELY AND TIRED OF WOMEN THAT DOES NOT HAVE A CLUE WHAT LOVE REALLY IS .LOOKING 4 MY SOUL MATE.

1/25/2013 12:13:48 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  
ltrlove
Reynoldsburg, OH
60, joined Jan. 2013

Absolutely! God made us to love. It may be a matter of waiting on the right person.

1/25/2013 12:38:20 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  
shadowflower
Warren, MI
98, joined Jan. 2013

I hope I do. My husband pasd at age 25; 18 yrs ago. I've had other relationships since; but I think I was settling; cuz somone was better than no one. Now; I'm sure there's still someone out there looking for me. So I do hold hope for love... maybe for the 1st time. Yes; they can & do!

1/26/2013 1:55:57 AM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  

iggy72
Detroit, MI
64, joined Jan. 2010

Not with anyone here !!!

1/26/2013 7:52:04 AM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  

coaster42
Annandale, MN
65, joined Aug. 2012

Hell Yes. I do damn near every Friday and Saturday nite. Do I believe in Santa Claus? Maybe. Do you believe in the Easter bunny? When is the last time you hung a May basket out?

1/26/2013 1:57:03 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  

lovethelake17
Henderson, NV
58, joined May. 2009

Coaster, I remember when I was a little girl going to a friend's cabin in Annandale. We used to walk up to this cute little general store where we'd get penny candy that was in huge glass jars.

I think that we all can fall in love again, we just have to realize it's what we make it, not that we wait for someone to fall in our laps. We can find the person anywhere, here, at a store, at an event, through friends....

1/28/2013 2:06:57 AM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  
marilynchang13
Port Charlotte, FL
57, joined Jan. 2013

hi to everyone.
My answer is yes! I want to love and belove. With the right one.I have a lots of loves to give and receive. God has a plan for me. Amen

1/29/2013 5:50:13 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  

5_5_alive
Urbandale, IA
59, joined Jan. 2013

I fell in love a few times before I loved my wife of 32 years, so I sure hope that there is another person on this big rock that would fall for me. You should ask yourself, Why Not? All we have to do is take a step and start interacting with more people. eventually I hope to find one that I will love. You can never "replace" anyone in your life with another person. Each relationship is special and has its own meaning for you. What I am wondering is how long will I feel like I am still in love with my expired spouse? Whenever I look to find a person to date or just talk to I end up thinking I am still with my beloved. I don't think its clinging to the past, I just feel like she is with me sometimes. Since we talked about it before she died I know she wants me to be happy and find a new lover, but how do you deal with the feelings that get in the way of that new relationship?

1/30/2013 2:17:45 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  

letusing
Over 2,000 Posts (2,522)
Saint Paul, MN
63, joined Feb. 2009

Hiya
to all!
I pretty.much have giving up finding anyone. For myself I was. off dh for around, five month's
I had sometime. To appreciate what I have. In my life maybe we should. Count our. Blessings
have. A blessed days. All Bev Aka, msLetusing freezing. In Minesota hay a sweet day me to

2/2/2013 1:22:48 AM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  

irishlass3
Marion, IL
66, joined Jun. 2011

I do miss my deceased husband but ...

I feel young inside and I do have much to offer that special someone.

I like to think ... someone you haven't even met yet is wondering what it'd be like to know someone like ME!

Everyone deserves somebody who makes them look forward to tomorrow.

2/17/2013 4:06:14 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  
flowersatkp
Seattle, WA
93, joined Feb. 2013

I don't believe it's possible. People have changed to much since I married 30 years ago. At my age, everyone has trust issues and everyone thinks one is looking to use the other. I believe love only comes once in a lifetime. It's true for me. Falling in love at 55? I DON'T THINK SO. All I ever look for is a friend/shopping companion. Nothing more. I have my memories and I was very blessed and I am content with that.

2/21/2013 12:13:42 AM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  
marlotho
Slippery Rock, PA
61, joined Aug. 2012

fall in love again do not know men just do not seem interested

2/23/2013 2:00:45 AM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? | Page 3  
360gingersnap
Madera, CA
31, joined Feb. 2013

Can only hope