Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free hookup sites chicago

He left before the case rate dropped sufficient for me to see him, and we ve by no means lived in the very same spot. meet local single men Then he asked me out for coffee, and I stupidly stated no—I do not drink coffee, but he just believed I didn t want to go out with him. I d been on a handful of dates with this girl I didn t notice any red flags and believed she was genuinely sweet! Correct at the starting of the November lockdown, I went to hers for drinks. cityxguide abilene I believe aspect of the dilemma is that, as they get older, ladies are scared to go to places in the dark or on their own so it s difficult to meet them.

bi hookup sites

In contrast to other dating apps, Beautiful dating app will not cost you a penny. la crosse dating If you wait to see if genuinely got a magical person you d be waiting pretty long. No reason to limit it to your personal city. doublelist toledo Steve gets up to go to the bathroom, and I can hear he s speaking to an individual.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/25/2012 7:42:06 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  

letusing
Over 2,000 Posts (2,522)
Saint Paul, MN
63, joined Feb. 2009

Y/ N, Hi you al; IMHO I myself want & will move forward with my life im a people person I like to find that special person, companionship means alot to me I missed being kissed held,
I miss having someone to care for that special person! sing

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/25/2012 9:33:35 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  
teddy_iv
Orlando, FL
63, joined Nov. 2011

It doesn't seem so. I've been trying, but how do you even meet someone these days at our ages.?

I'm adjusting to single life and believe that single life is my future. But it would be nice to meet and fall in love again. Loneliness can really suck sometimes !

3/25/2012 9:40:53 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  

brwneyespecial
Shreveport, LA
75, joined Jul. 2010

Do you think you'll ever fall in love again? Very possible...gotta keep thinking you will...

3/25/2012 11:10:52 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  

newdirection6
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,128)
Wellsville, OH
63, joined Nov. 2007

I hope to meet my Prince Charming. That he will show up at my door and take me away and live happly ever after. That we can Love each other and grow old togeather. Maybe someday it might happen. Life is too short to be by yourself. But I am getting use to it.

3/26/2012 10:58:46 AM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  
sharpangel
Michigan City, IN
65, joined Mar. 2012

Yes. I don't know if it will be the deep love I had in my 25 yr. marriage. I feel young at 60. Another marriage? Nah. I support myself. I do miss the aspects of romance, traveling and sharing.

3/26/2012 1:15:23 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  

lovetoplay642
Over 2,000 Posts (2,178)
Beaverton, OR
71, joined Apr. 2011

some day maybe. Hope so. If not, I still have lots of friends and my dawg. He doesn't try to change me.

3/26/2012 4:48:16 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  
akateddybear
Over 1,000 Posts (1,950)
East Stroudsburg, PA
67, joined Nov. 2011

If I were asked that 2yrs ago NO 1 yr ago No
^months ago Yes

4/8/2012 4:40:34 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  
kim63q
Somerville, NJ
53, joined Mar. 2012

I would love to be in love again.....unconditionally...but I know I wont find what I had....but maybe something close though I realize its not fair to compare...why is dating at my age so hard? I am leaving it in Gods hands..my life is ok for what it.is....I guess its human to want more.....

4/8/2012 9:50:55 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  
24milkduds
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,785)
Vallejo, CA
58, joined Mar. 2012

I agree with everyone above..it does seem harder now that I'm in 52...I was so in love with all my fiber and being to my husband and of course I don't want to compare, but you read all these profiles of what men want and you have to take a step back if they really know what the meaning of love is...devorcees....how do you find that someone special to hold hands, walk side by side, share, trust and know your heart grows fonder when your apart..I don't know if I will find the love I shared with my late husband but I sure hope it does come close.

4/8/2012 10:49:22 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  

sunnydee7777
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,674)
Clermont, FL
67, joined Aug. 2011

I sure hope so...I loved being married..I miss coming home to a good man..My dogs love me to death but the conversation sucks...I keep saying there is someone out there for everyone...I am just looking for the ONE..

4/8/2012 11:11:29 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  
whistlerblue
Lancaster, CA
60, joined Jun. 2010

To be honest, I have no idea what's in store for any of us. I thought we would grow old together but those plans changed. I'm not actively searching for love BUT I hope that I'll be wise enough to recognize it if it appears in my life again.

In another way, I'm not looking to MAKE it happen but I'd be willing to LET it happen.

4/8/2012 11:26:20 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  
24milkduds
Vallejo, CA
58, joined Mar. 2012

Amen to above

4/9/2012 1:53:08 AM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  
bjcountry74
Simmesport, LA
43, joined Jan. 2012

24 i so agree with your last statement! it is so hard when you feel like your soul mate is gone! dating is not an easy chore!! but i do believe it is possible to find true love again! this my first year and its been rough, but big d would not want me sitting here crying over him, but tobe glad that hes in heaven! but he would want me to make a wise choice for myself!! i loved being in love! it was wonderful and hard as hell some days, but in the end he could still lite my fire!! love is great even at the worst of times!

4/9/2012 2:02:33 AM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  
24milkduds
Vallejo, CA
58, joined Mar. 2012

so true BJ..i just made 9 months and everyday seems like a challenge..and I hope for the best in trying to go forward..thank goodness we can read others threads and know we aren't alone taking in and processing what is needed for this day...

4/9/2012 2:14:08 AM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  
bjcountry74
Simmesport, LA
43, joined Jan. 2012

most days its seems like a dream! so sereal!! what was odd he talked about dying told me he was on more than one occasion. his death was unexpected! i can still see the look on his face as he died!

4/9/2012 2:23:48 AM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  
24milkduds
Vallejo, CA
58, joined Mar. 2012

wow..i was talking with my kids about the same thing..my hushand to had mentioned death about 2 months prior with me..i looked at him like he was crazy and told him we are growing old together. Unfortunately, the lord threw me a curve ball and he died in a boating accident...I so sorry you had to experience his last breath..that must really be difficult....

4/18/2012 6:21:37 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  
stevenlane1969
Dublin, GA
48, joined Nov. 2007

If its Gods will yes. I know I can and want to.

4/19/2012 7:46:15 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  
wantmore403
Okotoks, AB
45, joined Apr. 2012

No. I think you have one true love. I can't ever imagine anyone Being better that her. So for me it's a no

4/19/2012 8:05:33 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  
justmemsp
Aurora, MN
53, joined Dec. 2010

I can only hope that God has someone in mind for me...but until then being single is alright. I agree...I miss the hugs...taking care of him...someone to help make the decisions...etc...but I don't miss it enough to end up with the wrong sort of man...I would prefer to be single.

4/21/2012 9:43:10 AM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  
lostcactus
Whittier, NC
55, joined Apr. 2012

I was raised to believe in a higher power to help us live a life in peace and harmony. I want to believe there is a possibility of a person having more then one soul mate, because when two people come together after struggling with heart break, separation and loneliness ,there has to be another for each to continue to live in peace and harmony.

4/22/2012 9:00:11 AM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  
tweetysgirl
Charlotte, NC
55, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from 24milkduds:
I agree with everyone above..it does seem harder now that I'm in 52...I was so in love with all my fiber and being to my husband and of course I don't want to compare, but you read all these profiles of what men want and you have to take a step back if they really know what the meaning of love is...devorcees....how do you find that someone special to hold hands, walk side by side, share, trust and know your heart grows fonder when your apart..I don't know if I will find the love I shared with my late husband but I sure hope it does come close.

I agree also with /24, But the hardest part I'm dealing with is NO One can ever to me come close to the love I had for my Husband...I often said ..with his passing I was set up to be single for the rest of my natural life, by God an Him...lol..But trusting that God makes no mistakes...he will send another "Angel" ...that's how I lie now....

4/22/2012 9:01:25 AM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  
tweetysgirl
Charlotte, NC
55, joined Mar. 2011

correction...That's how I live NOW ...

4/23/2012 10:46:46 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  

taillicker
Little Rock, AR
69, joined Mar. 2012

If a woman on here gives me a chance.

5/9/2012 9:25:36 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  

letusing
Over 2,000 Posts (2,522)
Saint Paul, MN
63, joined Feb. 2009

[quoteheader]Quote from taillicker:[/quoteheader][quote]If a woman on here gives me a chance.[/quote]<------Right on Bro!!! If a sweet caring man gives me a chance no matter how near or far he is,,, sing

5/9/2012 10:39:33 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  
glassgirl1027
Beaumont, TX
60, joined Apr. 2012

I am sure I will. I don't know if I want to marry again, that will depend upon my meeting the right person. I am optimistic, if nothing else.

5/10/2012 11:00:16 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  
cjk77
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,146)
Aurora, IN
40, joined Dec. 2011

No

5/11/2012 5:50:26 AM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  

ch7
Laconia, NH
73, joined Dec. 2008

I do surely hope so, as I believe that the possibilities for love are endless. I have read
all of what has been said, and I Feel the pain, the longing and the possibilities in everyone's
heart.

If we are meant to love again, I do believe it will happen. I do believe that it cannot be
forced, but we cannot sit home and wait for it to happen. Of course no one here is, as
you are all "here."

I do feel it is "more" than hard to date at this age (harder than teens or twenties, in my
opinion) but remember, it really only takes "one" ....one "special one."

I go to a date not looking for Prince Charming (he or she) does "not exist" you know.
The people who are out there are You and Me. If you go on a date just go with the hope
that you find a "new friend" and finding good friends are a great thing also!

I hope we ALL fall in love again. It is of course, More than possible. Nothing can or
should be forced.

It's a wonderful, big world out there. Be "open" to it and it's many possibilities. Positive
thinking and energy just naturally flow out and "good things" will come!

I wish YOU ALL ...to Love Again!

Cheri7 "C!"
The Lady of the Lakes and a June Rose!

5/16/2012 8:12:09 AM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  
ladycompassion
Houston, TX
56, joined May. 2012

You if i was ask that question 3yrs ago? I would have no! But today i can honest say yes i can! Time has pass and i cant still hear my husband saying i love u,im in love with u ladysparkle, i want u to love again after my death!

5/16/2012 8:52:54 AM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  
ladycompassion
Houston, TX
56, joined May. 2012

To answer ur post,i remember those words about u dont know whats going to happen to us? Because u did plan on loving&living ur life with ur soulmate,and then u lose ur soulmate to death,you ask urself what am i to do with my life and myself?well the answer is give it time,how much time i dont know the answer to that!!see my first husband die 21yrs.ago,i wait 12years after his death to truely fall in love again and remarried,and 8yrs later my second husband pass away of cancer! I was blew away i had grieved so deeply i almost die,i went to god on my knee in tears and beg him to help me 10% and i would do the 90%and im here today with a lovely bright smile on ::::my face and im totally happy! And yes i can honestly say yes yes love will find its way back in ur heart!!!!

5/16/2012 8:54:23 AM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  
ladycompassion
Houston, TX
56, joined May. 2012

When true love comes along,it will be better then the first

5/16/2012 9:44:13 AM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  

leesa30
Eagle Mountain, UT
39, joined Mar. 2009

If it is god's will then yes. But there is no rush. Want to make sure it is right first

5/16/2012 5:15:08 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  
sylvia1949
Temple, TX
68, joined Oct. 2011

I sure hope so. There is no greater feeling in the world than to love and be loved back.

5/16/2012 6:19:34 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  
cjk77
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,146)
Aurora, IN
40, joined Dec. 2011

We have many loves in our life ...but I will never love any 1 the same as I loved my wife ...& no1 will look at me the same way she did ....even tho I say this it is possible 2 find love but it will never be the same ...right now since its so soon it is hard for me 2 rink about living with out her ...eventually I will ...but right now its so hard she was my everything

5/16/2012 6:48:44 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  

lovethelake17
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (35,651)
Henderson, NV
58, joined May. 2009

No, but you don't want another love just like the one you shared with her. That love was special and was how you and she loved.

Anyone else you fall in love with, when you're ready, will have their own special love. It won't be less and it won't be more, it'll just be different, and every bit as loving and wonderful.

You don't love everyone the same way because everyone is different.

5/16/2012 8:56:45 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  
lumbobskismith
Mountain City, GA
58, joined May. 2012

Yes its not easy but I will find that someone who will be my best friend and I will be there's.nothing will take the memories that we had together Its good to make new memories
We all have had losses in this forum and for me its clearing the air to move on in life
Don't get me wrong I loved my wife she was my rock and she is missed

5/16/2012 9:06:48 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  

moonbeams73
Over 1,000 Posts (1,582)
Grand Rapids, MN
62, joined Sep. 2009

Yup. It took me 14 yrs. to meet him, but so far it's been absolutely awesome!

5/16/2012 9:31:44 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  
teddy_iv
Orlando, FL
63, joined Nov. 2011

No....

I've been trying and trying and trying.....

5/16/2012 10:55:53 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  
anangelsgrace
Stout, OH
54, joined May. 2012

teddy, it will be when you least expect.

5/16/2012 11:05:12 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  
iminarut
Westboro, WI
55, joined Sep. 2010

I recently did only to be deceived in the end and my heart ripped out and kicked to the curb! Damn that hurts! I know I will again and hope this episode doesn't make me miss out on something good 'cause I may now be a bit more leery.

Best of luck to all...Bryan

5/17/2012 10:28:12 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  
takenbyone
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,314)
Sarasota, FL
60, joined Sep. 2011

Bryan,

Don't let one bad apple spoil finding love for you again.

5/31/2012 6:12:13 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  

coolritag
Wilmot, AR
69, joined Apr. 2012

I think you can I hope you can. I think the first step is to realize we wont have the same thing we had and on second thought is that what we really want? I think not for me although my 45 years marriage was wonderful I don't want it to be the same as wonderful but different.

6/1/2012 9:00:07 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  
blackwidow11
Twentynine Palms, CA
60, joined May. 2012

ya i know teddy it seems bad huh wish it was diff for us

6/3/2012 1:14:47 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  

gdaddy47
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,157)
Columbia, TN
70, joined Sep. 2009

No

6/6/2012 10:08:02 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  
lady47nc
Lexington, NC
52, joined May. 2012

I'm not sure if I will ever fall in love again but I am looking forward to trying I want someone to miss me I want someone to wake up beside me. I want to make new memories I want to be loved again!

6/6/2012 10:22:20 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  

newdirection6
Wellsville, OH
63, joined Nov. 2007

Yes I hope to find someone to love again.. I read this years ago and I have it hanging up

One of the oldest human needs is having someone wonder where you are.. When you don't come home at night...

6/7/2012 4:28:38 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  

missingron
Dadeville, AL
59, joined May. 2009

I lost my husband three years ago to open heart surgery. I met a widower here on Date Hookup a year later and now we are married. I always said that if I did meet someone, it would need to be someone who had lost his own spouse, so that he would understand. All through my late husband's hospital stay, after his death and into my new relationship, I kept a journal and recorded all of the feelings and emotions that a widow/widower has to deal with. I self published it on Amazon.com as an e-book for Kindle hoping that it might help anyone going through the same journey. Just put shawnlovesron into the search bar on Amazon. The first five chapters are free. Just click on the cover picture (It really is a pic of my late husband in his hospital gown, the cutie).

6/9/2012 1:11:06 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  
victoryside
Plano, TX
59, joined Jun. 2012

I really hope so. I still have a lot of love to give.

6/14/2012 6:15:25 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  

mattirish80
Waterford, MI
37, joined Apr. 2012

I don't think I will ever love someone as much as I loved my wife

6/14/2012 6:18:55 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  
leesavage
Douglasville, GA
63, joined Oct. 2010

I agree, being alone sucks. It makes me cry so much I want to throw up. I know how you feel.

6/16/2012 3:11:28 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  
zandrstar
Salem, OR
56, joined Jun. 2012

nope/ never/ not in this life . but it would be nice to have someone to talk to , other than my dog . so it just hit me that is what i said when i met my husband . and he passed in my arms . but honestly only god knows the answere to that one .......... maybe,

[Edited 6/16/2012 3:14:35 PM ]

6/23/2012 10:22:48 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  

cjohnsonsr
Oklahoma City, OK
41, joined Jun. 2012

You know it is what it is. I hope that I won't be alone for the rest of my life. It would be nice to fall in love again. I will just have to see what God has in store for me

6/26/2012 5:31:24 AM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  
sylvia1949
Temple, TX
68, joined Oct. 2011

My husband passed away in 2001 and it has just been the last couple of years that I have started thinking about all that I was missing by being alone. I still have not gone on a date yet, but I am thinking about it.lol Things are different now and I am not sure I fit in. I have had rethink my attitude on relationships. Am I the only one?

6/26/2012 8:55:36 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  

newdirection6
Wellsville, OH
63, joined Nov. 2007

I want to find that special LVE again.. I want that first date to be that he doesn't want to leave me after meeting me... It happen to me once.. He came down from Michigan to take me out for lunch... we talked and talked... was a wonderful day.. he didn't want to leave me. He wanted to stay, he stayed till 2 in the morning.. He came back the following week... we had a wonderful time... then he passed away a time ago. He made me feel special... Thats the kind of LVE I want to find.... I hope it is still out there somewhere

6/27/2012 2:42:03 AM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  

tinkiekitty
Over 1,000 Posts (1,083)
Bakersfield, CA
61, joined Jun. 2012

I hope I'll find love again!
I'm a little scared though......things sure have changed since I dated in the 70s.

6/27/2012 1:52:14 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  

digitaldog
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,703)
Grove, OK
68, joined Dec. 2010

I'm tryin to keep " positive " but
last week I really though that I
had met my princess here on DH..
But she turned out to be a frog..
and again..

I got screwed...!!
______
Please send me money and

Digital Dog

6/27/2012 7:18:11 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  

dabear2004
Atlanta, GA
55, joined Nov. 2010

Yes,currently in love with a wonderful person...I like our situation...it works for both of us...but I don't think I'll marry soon.

6/28/2012 5:40:01 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  
whjohnst
Columbus, OH
49, joined Jun. 2012

I sure hope some day I will it can get really lonely with no one to hold or be held.

7/9/2012 12:07:12 PM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  
runzwithscizzor
South Padre Island, TX
52, joined Jul. 2012

I don't think I will ever love another like I loved my husband. But I sure hate to think I will spend the rest of my life without just being held and hugged and completely accepted!

7/10/2012 8:30:03 AM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  
fenshui
Garden City, MI
43, joined Jun. 2012

Seems like an interesting concept, dont ya think?
I tried, I ve changed alot...
You know what im talking about.

7/13/2012 12:54:00 AM Do you think you'll ever fall in love again?  

outback7777
Hampton Bays, NY
64, joined Jul. 2012

I was divorced twice My third wife passed away in 2006. She was a beautiful lady; A nurse for 28Years''. And I love her with all my heart. Well I ever fall in love again? There's a certain fear that holds me back; From wanting to fall in love. I'll leave it in god's hands again.