Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best hookup apps apple

Let s function collectively to hold the conversation civil. personals in orlando fl He had a good sense of humor by way of text messages, as we all do since we have ample time to think of anything witty to reply with, and the subsequent step was to see if it could progress in person. No aspect of the contents of this Net journal could be reproduced or transmitted in any kind without permission from the author or the Academic Writing Plan of the University of Maryland. no credit card sex apps I ultimately bit the bullet decided to ask her about them.

megapersonals ads

Join the forum to check out the posts and add your voice. best online dating atlanta So when somebody in his exercise group chat posted a link to a signup kind for a new Chicago dating experiment referred to as Quarantine Bae, he figured he had nothing to lose. In the course of the opening trailers, I took a couple of bites of the popcorn and was fine. hot latina girls Knowing you have differing requires may well be annoying in the brief term, but you ll be glad you knew correct away in the end.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/8/2012 12:28:06 PM You Are Love | Page 2  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,912)
York, PA
55, joined Jun. 2009

Dont hate me , but its better to say it now .

To say that everything is love , is an extension of humanity's "illness of ownership" .
There is noway to validate that love exists outside of "human" nature , to attach love to the things we dont understand , is a way of claiming the forces of "true" nature as our own .

I know we are part of everything , why do we act as if everything is a part of "us" ?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/8/2012 5:51:50 PM You Are Love | Page 2  

_ourself_
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,511)
Hamilton, ON
45, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from nonstandard:
Both of you guys know me well enough to know I'm not here to run with the pack .

I don't even know what pack you are talking about.

You guys are doing it , your using love and compassion to distance your own human nature from what it truely is . This is the sadness that accompanies enlightenment , to know that it is a part of you . Love can heal it , but it cant change it .

It isn't sad at all. The past cannot be changed but learning from it can help us in the future and in the present moment. Dwelling in the past and condemning the future and present because of it is short sighted.

If I seek wisdom , purity , and grace , I turn to "mother" nature not "human" nature .
The mind has its resources ,"divinity" is'nt one of them . Divinity is right in front of us , not in our heads . Its the life that nobody sees , the life that every belief speaks of (I think) , and "still" remains invisable .

How do you seperate mother nature from human nature? I'm not trying to deny you your misery or your anti-social stance, I just see it differently and know that we have much to offer.

4/8/2012 5:54:27 PM You Are Love | Page 2  

_ourself_
Hamilton, ON
45, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from nonstandard:
Dont hate me , but its better to say it now .

To say that everything is love , is an extension of humanity's "illness of ownership" .
There is noway to validate that love exists outside of "human" nature , to attach love to the things we dont understand , is a way of claiming the forces of "true" nature as our own .

I know we are part of everything , why do we act as if everything is a part of "us" ?

It seems to me that you are trying too hard to be different, lol.

I don't see how I'm attaching love to something I don't understand and am not trying to "own" anything so I'm afraid you are quite off base.

4/8/2012 6:14:34 PM You Are Love | Page 2  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,912)
York, PA
55, joined Jun. 2009

Human nature has no substance and is all thought .
Mother nature is all substance and has no thought , its all action , a continuous cycle .

Our mistakes give us much needed sobriety humbleness , they're a reminder of our role in life . Not as leaders of life , but as followers of life .

4/8/2012 6:48:03 PM You Are Love | Page 2  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,912)
York, PA
55, joined Jun. 2009

Humankind does'nt deserve its privilages , it'll follow its own makeshift god , but it wont follow the life that stands before it .

6/1/2012 8:57:19 PM You Are Love | Page 2  

_ourself_
Hamilton, ON
45, joined Apr. 2010

To me it's very simple. To love is to be there.

If I love somebody, I am truely there for them. I cannot be truely there for anyone else if I am not truely there already for myself.

6/8/2012 2:40:56 AM You Are Love | Page 2  
henri411
Boca Raton, FL
70, joined Dec. 2007

Too the original post I say yes I do.

6/10/2012 4:09:45 PM You Are Love | Page 2  

alabamagirl777
Albertville, AL
53, joined May. 2012

I just added a thread I am new here It is an Awesome place for People to learn And there is a site as well that you have to be invited into for it is for only pure love light energy for ones who want to chat and know each other on a spiritual level feel free to leave messages notes ect Please be friendly I opened this thread for spitiual minded not closed minded so please it isnt to offend anyone if this is not for you dont leave hateful mean stuff thanks alabamagirl777

6/10/2012 9:18:51 PM You Are Love | Page 2  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,912)
York, PA
55, joined Jun. 2009

I beleive that LIFE is the greatest thing in the universe . For myself to say that love is greater , would be total blasphemy .

Love is the "result" of life ...

[Edited 6/10/2012 9:21:25 PM ]

6/10/2012 9:55:43 PM You Are Love | Page 2  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,912)
York, PA
55, joined Jun. 2009

If you cant respect and honor the life around you "without" love , then you wont be able to respect and honor it "with" love either , you could but it would only be for show.

6/10/2012 10:00:44 PM You Are Love | Page 2  

wolfyhp
Over 2,000 Posts (3,921)
Bradley, CA
44, joined Apr. 2008

Quote from nonstandard:
I beleive that LIFE is the greatest thing in the universe . For myself to say that love is greater , would be total blasphemy .

Love is the "result" of life ...

You say it yourself here, "Love is the result of life." Love and Life are not competing concepts. One thing one should love deeply is life, and not just one's own life but all life. I would even phrase it as: Love is the essence of life; what makes life thrive, and what makes life worthwhile. -- Ancient-Wolf Peace-Bringer

6/10/2012 10:14:36 PM You Are Love | Page 2  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,912)
York, PA
55, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from wolfyhp:
You say it yourself here, "Love is the result of life." Love and Life are not competing concepts. One thing one should love deeply is life, and not just one's own life but all life. I would even phrase it as: Love is the essence of life; what makes life thrive, and what makes life worthwhile. -- Ancient-Wolf Peace-Bringer

Do you beleive in karma ? Its cause and effect , action and reaction . Life is the cause or action , love is the effect or reaction .

Life existed long before humanity and its love .

If you put love on the same level as life you make them compete against one another .

[Edited 6/10/2012 10:17:50 PM ]

6/10/2012 10:30:50 PM You Are Love | Page 2  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,912)
York, PA
55, joined Jun. 2009

Why not say that life makes love worthwhile ?

6/11/2012 12:28:49 PM You Are Love | Page 2  

wolfyhp
Over 2,000 Posts (3,921)
Bradley, CA
44, joined Apr. 2008

Quote from nonstandard:
Do you beleive in karma ? Its cause and effect , action and reaction . Life is the cause or action , love is the effect or reaction .

Life existed long before humanity and its love .

If you put love on the same level as life you make them compete against one another .

Humanity didn't create love. Love and Life are equally the essence of the creative force which gave life to humanity. I can understand that in your perspective one needs to be valued more than the other. However, in my perspective they are by no means competing concepts. One who aspires to Love must also Love all Life.

All life is a spark of the creative essence of the universe (we can discuss the nature of God sometime in a thread) which has as part of its nature, Love. As it grows, so does Love, the understanding of Love and the capacity for Love, along with the understanding of Life and oneself.

Humans are not, by far, the only species which experiences the emotion of love. It is seen primarily in mammals, but has also been demonstrated in some species of birds and some fish and other ocean-dwellers. Love seems to be a part of life's evolution, the evolution of the spirit is how I see it. Love is an extension of life, and a large part of it is learning to respect and celebrate Life.

6/11/2012 6:31:23 PM You Are Love | Page 2  

_ourself_
Hamilton, ON
45, joined Apr. 2010

When I speak of love, I do not mean a love that can have hate as an opposite because in reality, there are no true opposites.

When the labels fall away, everything just "is" but that "is" is being there. Being there is love.

6/12/2012 7:23:33 AM You Are Love | Page 2  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,912)
York, PA
55, joined Jun. 2009

Love is an emotion produced by conscious thought . If it has a brain capable of thought , it can love .
Life has nothing to do with consciousness , we can use thought to manipulate life , but life operates independently of thought .

I would "want" for love to be present in other non-consciousness life forms , but until its validated by science , I'll have to say nay .

I think all animals love life , I think all people do too . People , because of their ego stop loving life , in lieu of the self , and their possessions (possessions being both objects , AND other life forms) .

6/12/2012 7:50:00 AM You Are Love | Page 2  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,912)
York, PA
55, joined Jun. 2009

I've met few people who can love without any expectations or rewards .

They always want something , even if its just recognition .

[Edited 6/12/2012 7:50:56 AM ]

6/13/2012 6:34:16 AM You Are Love | Page 2  

_ourself_
Hamilton, ON
45, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from nonstandard:

For many the reward of being helpful is enough.

6/13/2012 7:03:39 AM You Are Love | Page 2  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,912)
York, PA
55, joined Jun. 2009

I love life , nature , and earth . It does'nt matter to me if they love me back , or if they take care of me , or if they give me any special treatment .
I love them just the way they are , they dont need human identities , human emotions , or human definitions to spoil their true nature .

When you love something through a system of beliefs , you love them for the description given , and not for their true nature .

I dont need to know their mystery , the mystery is the best part , its what makes them so special .

6/13/2012 7:26:23 AM You Are Love | Page 2  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,912)
York, PA
55, joined Jun. 2009

Life is devine , the only divinity the mind has , is the divinity we attach to it .

Life gave us a mind for survival . If the mind was for divinity , then all our questions would already be answered .

[Edited 6/13/2012 7:28:54 AM ]

7/28/2012 8:05:36 PM You Are Love | Page 2  
blkbarbied0ll
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,274)
Long Island City, NY
39, joined Jul. 2012

8/2/2012 5:05:19 PM You Are Love | Page 2  

zenpaxamoris
Over 2,000 Posts (2,499)
Fredericksburg, VA
50, joined May. 2012

As I have gotten older I absolutely feel more connected to everything and everyone. I think becoming a parent had a lot to do with this. The love I feel for my daughter, so intense and at times almost overwhelming, has manifested as a greater love for life itself, and much greater love and connection to other animals and plants too. I see through her eyes with beginner's mind. Her life's mirror is still so bright and untarnished, everything just sparkles with love overflowing...Every day I think we are coming closer to the realization that everything truly is connected. Science, history, math, chemistry, physics, music, philosophy...everything shares a commonality. Something that links it all together. As cliche or trite as it may sound, love is one of the keys that will move us closer to finding that link. I wish more people could see that spark of divinity that is in every living thing. I wish more people could not just feel love but be love. Last night was Lughnasadh, and as I stood outside looking at the full moon I prayed that if like minded people try hard enough, we really can perpetuate change and greater understanding through the simple act of loving more. We reap what we sow. If we sow those seeds with love, surely the harvest will be magnificent.

8/3/2012 12:22:05 PM You Are Love | Page 2  
rhansen
Davenport, IA
48, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from nonstandard:

yes, people almost always want something in return for acting on another's behalf. even if it's just the blissful feeling (aka navel gazing) of being a self described do gooder.
wishful thinking achieves nothing and is akin to mental masturbation.
how would you as a love and lighter deal with a person that has no remorse or conscience and intentionally inflicts suffering on others for their own benefit or amusement?

8/3/2012 2:18:32 PM You Are Love | Page 2  

wolfyhp
Over 2,000 Posts (3,921)
Bradley, CA
44, joined Apr. 2008

Quote from rhansen:
yes, people almost always want something in return for acting on another's behalf. even if it's just the blissful feeling (aka navel gazing) of being a self described do gooder.
wishful thinking achieves nothing and is akin to mental masturbation.
how would you as a love and lighter deal with a person that has no remorse or conscience and intentionally inflicts suffering on others for their own benefit or amusement?

I don't think nonstandard calls himself a love and lighter, but I could be mistaken.

Anyway, as one who does spread love and light, I can give you an answer of sorts. Sociopaths, ones as you described are called sociopaths, are still loved, but loving someone doesn't mean you have to tolerate sociopathic behavior. You feel bad for their soul that it will not likely learn much or grow much in this lifetime, but it doesn't stop a society who loves them from dealing with their behavior (whether society believes in life imprisonment, medication, death penalty, or whatever, that's another discussion for another thread.) Love may direct how you deal with them, but different people would disagree as to what that exactly means.

Loving everyone means you want to protect others as well, and sometimes that means protecting them from other people. Sociopaths are especially people from whom others sometimes need protection, whether we're talking about serial killers, or the more heinous sociopaths known as corporate CEOs, bankers and politicians. We don't stop loving them, and we pray that there's hope for them, but we don't have to tolerate their behavior when it negatively impacts ourselves and/or others.

8/3/2012 3:37:34 PM You Are Love | Page 2  
rhansen
Davenport, IA
48, joined Jan. 2011

wasn't trying to imply that nonstandard is a love and lighter, pretty sure he is not.
fwiw I prefer the term psychopath over sociopath but don't want to argue terminology.

we pray that there's hope for them, but we don't have to tolerate their behavior when it negatively impacts ourselves and/or others.

for the true pscyopath (not the weak minded/easily persuaded dupes) I would say there is no hope for them. otherwise good answer but it's too bad that we DO tolerate and even reward their behavior. If we didn't these types would never rise to positions of power.

8/3/2012 5:01:25 PM You Are Love | Page 2  

wolfyhp
Over 2,000 Posts (3,921)
Bradley, CA
44, joined Apr. 2008

Quote from rhansen:
wasn't trying to imply that nonstandard is a love and lighter, pretty sure he is not.
fwiw I prefer the term psychopath over sociopath but don't want to argue terminology.

we pray that there's hope for them, but we don't have to tolerate their behavior when it negatively impacts ourselves and/or others.

for the true pscyopath (not the weak minded/easily persuaded dupes) I would say there is no hope for them. otherwise good answer but it's too bad that we DO tolerate and even reward their behavior. If we didn't these types would never rise to positions of power.

Yes, unfortunately society DOES tolerate them. Those who speak against them are called hippies or conspiracy nuts, they're marginalized by terminology.

As to the word used, I only use sociopath because when people think "psychopath" they almost always think "serial killer" and the worst of the lot are not the serial killers, the worst are the ones in charge of the government and those in charge of the world's money (corporate CEOs, most politicians, Banksters -banking gangsters-, etc.) That, and in psychology courses we were taught to say "sociopath" because that is how the DSM classifies them now. However, I understand saying "psychopath," because it does have a little more power behind it given the serial killer image. People need to wake up and realize who the real dangerous sociopaths/psychopaths in society are.

It would be one of the greatest acts of love for humanity if we stopped letting these heartless sons (and sometimes daughters) of avarice run the world.

8/3/2012 6:01:40 PM You Are Love | Page 2  
rhansen
Davenport, IA
48, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from wolfyhp:
Yes, unfortunately society DOES tolerate them. Those who speak against them are called hippies or conspiracy nuts, they're marginalized by terminology.

think they call them liberals (among other things) over in CE&P, lol.

As to the word used, I only use sociopath because when people think "psychopath" they almost always think "serial killer" and the worst of the lot are not the serial killers, the worst are the ones in charge of the government and those in charge of the world's money (corporate CEOs, most politicians, Banksters -banking gangsters-, etc.)

agreed, and it might be helpful to define psychopath a bit further...

Glib and superficial charm;
Grandiose sense of self-worth;
Need for stimulation;
Pathological lying;
Conning and manipulativeness;
Lack of remorse or guilt;
Shallow affect;
Callousness and lack of empathy;
Parasitic lifestyle;
Poor behavioral controls;
Promiscuous sexual behavior;
Early behavior problems;
Lack of realistic, long-term goals;
Impulsivity;
Irresponsibility;
Failure to accept responsibility for own actions;
Many short-term marital relationships;
Juvenile delinquency;
Revocation of conditional release;
Criminal versatility.

It would be one of the greatest acts of love for humanity if we stopped letting these heartless sons (and sometimes daughters) of avarice run the world.

aye

8/3/2012 11:59:16 PM You Are Love | Page 2  

wolfyhp
Over 2,000 Posts (3,921)
Bradley, CA
44, joined Apr. 2008

Most liberals I know are very loving, deeply caring people, as are most conservatives I know. Those in power, whether called "liberal" or "conservative" both work for the biggest sociopaths/psychopaths in society, and not for us. They keep telling us they hate each other, so that we'll take sides and fight amongst one another and not pay attention to how royally we're getting screwed by BOTH sides. They ultimately have the same agenda, they just have to appear to have differing agendas.

Anyway, we need to establish more love in modern society, and keep the sociopaths out of power and in check.

[Edited 8/3/2012 11:59:37 PM ]

8/4/2012 6:31:25 AM You Are Love | Page 2  
rhansen
Davenport, IA
48, joined Jan. 2011

you're preaching to the choir wolfy, was just remarking about the people that always seem to be in 'attack mode' over in CE&P

8/8/2012 7:51:35 AM You Are Love | Page 2  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,912)
York, PA
55, joined Jun. 2009

The sociopath/psychopath resides in all minds , our biggest mistake is to behave like its not there .

8/8/2012 5:24:17 PM You Are Love | Page 2  

wolfyhp
Over 2,000 Posts (3,921)
Bradley, CA
44, joined Apr. 2008

Quote from nonstandard:
The sociopath/psychopath resides in all minds , our biggest mistake is to behave like its not there .

I don't think anyone is behaving like it's not there. Everyone supposedly has a part of them which is self-motivated only, power hungry, and unempathetic of others. However, most people have at least some level of empathy to balance that part. Sociopaths are those who do not have, or who have turned off that empathy entirely or nearly so.

9/9/2012 7:01:26 PM You Are Love | Page 2  
yolandafu
Waynetown, IN
49, joined Jun. 2011

The world is not our reflection there is alot of woman that are in the same catagory in the look at my beauty and the same with men. So I have a catagory of beauty smart woman none look alike just all are simuliar in looks. So the reflection of yourself is when a man is approval of a womans personality and looks are exceptable to him to that would be his reflection of himself only after he and her are dating and plan to stay together.

12/1/2012 6:45:02 PM You Are Love | Page 2  
revolife
Laurel Fork, VA
53, joined Nov. 2012

This is my kind of group! "Spark of the Divine in us All" ROCK ON!!! Blessings to all.

"I believe that you're great, that there's something magnificent about you. Regardless of what has happened to you in your life, regardless of how young or how old you think you might be, the moment you begin to think properly, this something that is within you, this power within you that's greater than the world, it will begin to emerge. It will take over your life. It will feed you, it will clothe you, it will guide you, protect you, direct you, sustain your very existence. If you let it! Now that is what I know, for sure" - Michael Bernard Beckwith

Michael

1/1/2013 2:44:11 PM You Are Love | Page 2  
demetriusbarnes
Brooklyn, NY
53, joined Nov. 2012

Within the reality of my flaws and insecurities I am guilty of not utilizing the love that surrounded me throughout my life.

2/10/2013 2:40:21 AM You Are Love | Page 2  

unclesleezball
Fresno, CA
59, joined Jan. 2013

I am not love. I will be Light!

2/16/2013 11:52:09 PM You Are Love | Page 2  

unclesleezball
Fresno, CA
59, joined Jan. 2013

Jesus isnt recorded anywhere as saying"I love you."
In fact in the letters to the churches he says he HATES the Nicolatians!

2/27/2013 11:51:03 PM You Are Love | Page 2  
juniorrr369
Cicero, IL
25, joined Feb. 2013

He who gives should never remember, he who receives should never forget.

Spread the love

3/6/2013 11:15:18 PM You Are Love | Page 2  
kabbalahdating
West Hollywood, CA
36, joined Mar. 2013

Free Kabbalah Dating site www.kabbalahdating.net