Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

asian hookup

By clicking ‘Register you confirm that your data has been entered appropriately and you have read and agree to ourTerms of use,Cookie policyandPrivacy notice. gay personals new york There are endless queries to ask a girl on the internet, but usually the greatest ones are particular person particular. Credit cards can be beneficial when utilized responsibly. how to send pictures on skout in messages You could possibly want to know her answer to this to make confident that she can get along with your mates.

absolutely free hookup

She accepted, on the situation that he get a drink for me as well. lesbian chat rooms chicago We ll see how it goes. Based on the answers, you put a ‘yes or ‘no mark on the offered card, expressing your interest. russian massage nj 1 of the most well liked dating apps,Tinderwas after recognized as a hookup app for people not looking for extended term commitment.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/17/2012 9:37:47 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  
safetyglrl
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,133)
Syracuse, UT
58, joined Oct. 2008

What would it take kind sir, to get one of the show car clubs to do a road rally down to central Utah and set up shop for a weekend car show?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/17/2012 9:57:49 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  

skcharger440
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Salt Lake City, UT
62, joined May. 2011

Quote from safetyglrl:
What would it take kind sir, to get one of the show car clubs to do a road rally down to central Utah and set up shop for a weekend car show?

I have no idea Safety? I’m not involved in planning these events I just attend some of them. I think the person you might want to contact if you’re serious is “J.C. Hackett” at KDYL 1060. He/they provide the music for a lot of shows and may even organize a few of them. If he doesn’t know I’m sure he knows someone that does, if I was you that is where I’d start. I hope that helps?

4/17/2012 10:00:10 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  
safetyglrl
Syracuse, UT
58, joined Oct. 2008

Thank you!

4/17/2012 10:10:29 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  

skcharger440
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Salt Lake City, UT
62, joined May. 2011

Quote from safetyglrl:
Thank you!

Us guys love showing our cars off Safety. Trust me, if you can put something together we’ll show up. You might even have fun doing it!!! Let me know how it progresses and if I can be of any further help.

4/17/2012 10:18:44 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  
tigerclawz59
Over 2,000 Posts (3,281)
Ogden, UT
58, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from skcharger440:
Thanks for the joke Tiger, it gave me my laugh for the day!!! Speaking of Corvettes, I had my work cut for me a few weeks ago at the auction having to deal with all of these (two are missing in these pictures)……

vettes at work 4

vettes at work 2

It's a tuff job but, someone has to do it

I'll take the red one And glad you enjoyed the joke.

4/17/2012 10:20:35 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  
safetyglrl
Syracuse, UT
58, joined Oct. 2008

I am needing to round up a bunch of events that appeal to all kinds of people. I gotta give it my best to turn some property into a destination of sorts. I think the key is to initially tap into a variety of activities that are already established as something people want to see and/or do. I will keep you posted. Thanks again for the lead.

4/17/2012 10:23:07 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  
tigerclawz59
Over 2,000 Posts (3,281)
Ogden, UT
58, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from older_wiser:
Tigerclaw(Mother Teresa), enjoyed that joke. Some are just better than others.

Im glad you liked it Wiser. Now say 3 Hail Marys for calling me Mother Teresa. Yes my name is Teresa but Im no Saint by any means

4/17/2012 10:39:37 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  

skcharger440
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Salt Lake City, UT
62, joined May. 2011

Quote from safetyglrl:
I am needing to round up a bunch of events that appeal to all kinds of people. I gotta give it my best to turn some property into a destination of sorts. I think the key is to initially tap into a variety of activities that are already established as something people want to see and/or do. I will keep you posted. Thanks again for the lead.

You did a “drive in movie” thing last year, Safety. I missed that, but go for it this year given the chance. I wonder how many of us I could sneak in, in the back of the SS? We could bring some coolers (if they still allow that?) cook some food on one or two of those portable grilles. People could even bring their kids or grandkids. Like my old muscle car drive ins are becoming a thing of the past. I think it would be nice for kids to experience that before they are all gone. Just a thought?

4/17/2012 10:48:08 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  

skcharger440
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Salt Lake City, UT
62, joined May. 2011

Quote from tigerclawz59:
I'll take the red one And glad you enjoyed the joke.

You'd look better in this Tiger..............

looking down on 67

[Edited 4/17/2012 10:49:18 PM ]

4/17/2012 10:49:00 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  
safetyglrl
Syracuse, UT
58, joined Oct. 2008

We're doing a drive-in again this year! See the generic "Saturday" thread for the schedule.

What I am needing a car show for is a totally different animal. It's not a social thing for here. It is to drive people to a remote location in central Utah to check out an area that I am hoping to help turn in to a resort of sorts.

4/17/2012 10:55:21 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  

skcharger440
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Salt Lake City, UT
62, joined May. 2011

Quote from safetyglrl:
We're doing a drive-in again this year! See the generic "Saturday" thread for the schedule.

What I am needing a car show for is a totally different animal. It's not a social thing for here. It is to drive people to a remote location in central Utah to check out an area that I am hoping to help turn in to a resort of sorts.

Okay, I misunderstood? Ya, give Hackett a call. I'm sure he can point you in the right direction

4/17/2012 11:13:04 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  
tigerclawz59
Over 2,000 Posts (3,281)
Ogden, UT
58, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from skcharger440:
You'd look better in this Tiger..............

looking down on 67

Thats a beautiful Classic. While Im in vegas next month. I was thinking of going to the Imperial Palace Auto Collection. There is over 300 classic cars on display. Im so excited Im just going to wonder around for 5 days. See what I want and do what I want. I love vacation time

4/17/2012 11:43:31 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  
tigerclawz59
Over 2,000 Posts (3,281)
Ogden, UT
58, joined Feb. 2010

SK now you've gone and done it. You put me in my classic beach boy music mode.

4/18/2012 7:58:19 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  

skcharger440
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Salt Lake City, UT
62, joined May. 2011

That is a great video, tiger!! It’s got some rides in there from American Graffiti (one of my all time favorite movies) and the car that was on a Beach Boys album cover. If your still in the mood for some more Beach Boys here’s a video I put together to the tune of, ”I get around”…………….

get around.mpg

4/18/2012 9:33:09 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  
older_wiser
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,704)
Orem, UT
63, joined Dec. 2008

That ole black vette is truly a beauty.

4/18/2012 9:34:38 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  
safetyglrl
Syracuse, UT
58, joined Oct. 2008

Who remembers the DJ on KCPX who called himself Skinny Johnny Mitchell? He had a Vette like that.

4/18/2012 9:36:52 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  
snowwy66
Over 2,000 Posts (2,546)
Salt Lake City, UT
51, joined Jan. 2008

kcpx???? dj???

i remember wolfman jack. he WAS the dj

4/18/2012 9:37:41 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  
older_wiser
Orem, UT
63, joined Dec. 2008

I'm sure I'd remember the car!

I'd read somewhere that GM to commerate the 427 engine was coming out with a special vette with that engine in it. Maybe our online car geru knows more details.

4/18/2012 9:40:02 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  
older_wiser
Orem, UT
63, joined Dec. 2008

Chevrolet have announced that a 2013 Corvette 427 Convertible Collector Edition will make it’s debut on January the 21st and will go on sale this summer. This is big news for we are talking about the first Chevy ever, that can be both a collector and a commemorative edition at the same time Yes, Chevrolet are celebrating their 60th birthday this year and what better way to mark the occasion than producing a convertible, more powerful than the gravity of Jupiter.

Under the hood one can find an LS7, 7.0 liter (427 cubic-inches) engine, rated at 505 horsepower (377 kW) which sends 470 lb.-ft. of torque

[Edited 4/18/2012 9:41:27 PM ]

4/18/2012 9:40:55 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  
safetyglrl
Syracuse, UT
58, joined Oct. 2008

Wolfmann did the weekend countdown to the number one song. Then Kasey Kasem took over. Skinny Johnny Mitchell is real and he was local and he was a total gearhead. He had several classic cars, but his pride and joy was that Vette.

4/18/2012 9:51:39 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  

skcharger440
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Salt Lake City, UT
62, joined May. 2011

Quote from older_wiser:
That ole black vette is truly a beauty.

That was in our lobby, older. It belonged to the owner of the company. He sold it a few weeks ago for 160,000 thousand. I pretty sure it was an all orginal unmolseted car. I miss not seeing it everyday

4/18/2012 9:55:19 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  

skcharger440
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Salt Lake City, UT
62, joined May. 2011

Quote from safetyglrl:
Who remembers the DJ on KCPX who called himself Skinny Johnny Mitchell? He had a Vette like that.

A better question is Safety, "who remembers the Iron Horse and the Wantbird" that KCPX used to sponsor?

4/18/2012 11:15:21 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  
tigerclawz59
Over 2,000 Posts (3,281)
Ogden, UT
58, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from skcharger440:
A better question is Safety, "who remembers the Iron Horse and the Wantbird" that KCPX used to sponsor?

NHRA AA Fuel Dragsters. There was also Cha Cha (Shirley Muldowney)The First Lady of Drag Racing and Big Daddy Don Garlits. Wow those were the days I thought she was the coolest woman in the world. I havent been to a race in years boy I miss that. Maybe I'll make it this year if life doesnt get in the way.

4/19/2012 9:41:11 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  

gramzshauna01
Ogden, UT
65, joined Sep. 2011

Sk I missed you at Pop's on 12th in Ogden tonight there was a great turn out they said. I mentioned that you had it online here and they were happy to hear about that. They are hoping for a bigger turn out on the 28th for the Autism Awareness... I'm looking forward to attending that one too and hope to meet you there. Thanks again SK for the announcement and schedule of the Car shows, they are fun with a lot of beautiful cars to enjoy.

4/19/2012 10:21:12 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  
tigerclawz59
Over 2,000 Posts (3,281)
Ogden, UT
58, joined Feb. 2010

Pop's burger stop Pictures.

And that's me with the hair.

4/19/2012 10:53:44 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  

skcharger440
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Salt Lake City, UT
62, joined May. 2011

So now I’m confused? Gramz is posting the “thanks” and Tiger took the pictures? Did both of you go? I hope so and I hope you both had a good time. I loved the pictures tiger and it does look like a pretty good turn out. Do either of you have a favorite car that was there and aren’t the people just great to meet?

Also, I have to mention the fact that a lot of the car shows us guys are involved in help raise money for various charities. We thank all of you for supporting our efforts.

Living is SLC I don’t know if I’ll make a show in Ogden this year but, having the both of attending at least one I better try!!

4/19/2012 11:10:03 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  

gramzshauna01
Ogden, UT
65, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from tigerclawz59:
Pop's burger stop Pictures.

And that's me with the hair.

Hey tiger that was me in the blue w/ silver '66 El Camino. Dang, you should have ask us to smile... and the front end is much prettier than the back. I will be looking for you in the future. The car shows are fun aren't they???

4/19/2012 11:15:26 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  
tigerclawz59
Over 2,000 Posts (3,281)
Ogden, UT
58, joined Feb. 2010

The Chevy Camaro. My whole family is into Camaro's. Hopefully next year I will be buying another one. Just havent decided what year yet. I got off work 2 hour early and took my son. He loved it. I just wish he would take pics of the cars from the front I teased him about it. I said how come you only take car pics of the butt end. We laughed and had a great time. Sat and had a burger and talked. It was good to spend time with my son. All I do is work and it was good to get out and relax alittle. Really looking forward to the car show in June in Wendover. They had some awesome cars over there last year. And I took 3 days off so I can attend. Also at Pops they said they will be holding a car show there every 3rd thurs till Oct. So everyone should come out and have a funtime.

4/19/2012 11:20:17 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  
tigerclawz59
Over 2,000 Posts (3,281)
Ogden, UT
58, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from gramzshauna01:
Hey tiger that was me in the blue w/ silver '66 El Camino. Dang, you should have ask us to smile... and the front end is much prettier than the back. I will be looking for you in the future. The car shows are fun aren't they???

OMG that was you !!!!!!!!!! Didnt ya see me. I was walking all over the place. I was standing right there when you backed up and left. Just look for all the hair next time. Not too many people have that much hair and I met you at the wedding. Damn now Im upset I'll try and make it next month. Hope to see ya !!!!!!!!!!!

4/19/2012 11:24:09 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  
tigerclawz59
Over 2,000 Posts (3,281)
Ogden, UT
58, joined Feb. 2010

Oh wait I might be in Las Vegas next month during that time. Im running away from home. The 21th to the 25th damn All by myself I can hardly wait.

4/19/2012 11:28:49 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  

gramzshauna01
Ogden, UT
65, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from skcharger440:
So now I’m confused? Gramz is posting the “thanks” and Tiger took the pictures? Did both of you go? I hope so and I hope you both had a good time. I loved the pictures tiger and it does look like a pretty good turn out. Do either of you have a favorite car that was there and aren’t the people just great to meet?

Also, I have to mention the fact that a lot of the car shows us guys are involved in help raise money for various charities. We thank all of you for supporting our efforts.

Living is SLC I don’t know if I’ll make a show in Ogden this year but, having the both of attending at least one I better try!!

SK yes we were both there although I didn't see tiger there and I do hope to see you maybe at the Pop's Burger Autism Awareness on the April 28th. And yes I have to agree all the guys I met tonight were great and I loved most of the cars. An older green fishing truck with beautiful wood side rails was probably a favorite though but then I do love the outdoors and fishing and it reminded me of going fiahing with my Gramps when I was little. It was

4/20/2012 11:39:00 AM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  
tigerclawz59
Over 2,000 Posts (3,281)
Ogden, UT
58, joined Feb. 2010

It was a fun nite. Maybe I can do it again sometime. Its was better than staying home watching everyone fight on-line Maybe if they got busy doing fun things they wouldnt have time to say bad things about one another. IN SHORT GET A LIFE

4/20/2012 12:03:58 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  
tigerclawz59
Over 2,000 Posts (3,281)
Ogden, UT
58, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from tigerclawz59:
It was a fun nite. Maybe I can do it again sometime. Its was better than staying home watching everyone fight on-line Maybe if they got busy doing fun things they wouldnt have time to say bad things about one another. IN SHORT GET A LIFE

Sorry SK I got on-line this morning and all that was on here was fighting. So I posted this on your tread. This tread is for car things sorry. Im just got alittle mad and couldnt help myself

4/20/2012 10:25:28 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  

skcharger440
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Salt Lake City, UT
62, joined May. 2011

Quote from tigerclawz59:
Sorry SK I got on-line this morning and all that was on here was fighting. So I posted this on your tread. This tread is for car things sorry. Im just got alittle mad and couldnt help myself

To be honest tiger if you hadn’t said anything your comment would have gone unnoticed to me. Still, it serves as a good reminder I will not tolerate any “net drama” in this thread and anyone that try’s to engage in it in here will be blocked. There are plenty of other places one can go on the net to do that sort of thing.

I see no reason for adults like us to act like ten year olds as in “so and so said this so I’m going to get even”. It’s not only a waste of what little time we all have left before we leave this veil of tears but, I’d like to believe most of us are better than that. I know it’s just the net but please try and behave like you would if you where to meet anyone of us in person. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not trying to be a hard a** so feel free to swear, tell off colored jokes, and poke good natured fun at one another. Lets all have some fun together!!

Now, having said all that tiger it looks like both you and gramz had some fun at the car show. I find it kind of amusing that both of you where there and yet didn’t know it at the time. I suggest the next time someone should send someone an i.m. I also thought the pictures where great and I too liked the Camaro (I did want that Challenger though).

It looks like I’m going to have to make it up to Ogden this year for a show because it seems that’s where all the “hot chicks” hang out on weekends!!!

4/20/2012 10:54:20 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  
tigerclawz59
Over 2,000 Posts (3,281)
Ogden, UT
58, joined Feb. 2010

Thanks for understanding SK. Its fine to act young and have fun without all the drama. But not childish. Unless your with friends that understand you. And I said friends.My son always tells me Mom your not like other mothers all my friends thinks your cool I said well son just because Im in my 50s doesnt mean Im dead yet. Its great to have a sence of humor and enjoy what life gives you. While I was at the car show I noticed something that was alittle odd to me and my son. I even talked to the girls at work about it. When the show ended and everyone was driving away. Almost everyone driving the cars away was their wives. I said this seemed odd to me. All these men that have the car Im sure worked on these cars for years to restore them.All the hours the time the money. It seems like after so long its their babys. Their pride and joy. One lady even kicked her husband out of the driver seat and make him climb in the other side. I thought these ladies should be ashamed of themselves. Let the man show off their pride and joy.And let the lady be their to support their accompishment. I guess Im alittle old fashion. But the girls at work thought it was funny too. They said let the man be the man and the woman be the woman. Whats your thought on the subject ????

4/20/2012 11:36:24 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  

skcharger440
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Salt Lake City, UT
62, joined May. 2011

Quote from tigerclawz59:
Thanks for understanding SK. Its fine to act young and have fun without all the drama. But not childish. Unless your with friends that understand you. And I said friends.My son always tells me Mom your not like other mothers all my friends thinks your cool I said well son just because Im in my 50s doesnt mean Im dead yet. Its great to have a sence of humor and enjoy what life gives you. While I was at the car show I noticed something that was alittle odd to me and my son. I even talked to the girls at work about it. When the show ended and everyone was driving away. Almost everyone driving the cars away was their wives. I said this seemed odd to me. All these men that have the car Im sure worked on these cars for years to restore them.All the hours the time the money. It seems like after so long its their babys. Their pride and joy. One lady even kicked her husband out of the driver seat and make him climb in the other side. I thought these ladies should be ashamed of themselves. Let the man show off their pride and joy.And let the lady be their to support their accompishment. I guess Im alittle old fashion. But the girls at work thought it was funny too. They said let the man be the man and the woman be the woman. Whats your thought on the subject ????

I guess I see it a bit differently than you do tiger, these men where being men and where showing how much they cared for their wives. They say behind every good man there is a woman and at some point in life that holds true. These wives did support their husbands in their endeavors. They spent a lot of time alone while their husbands/boyfriends project came together. Money spent on new carburetors could have easily gone for new shoes. Time lost with them while their better half was out in the driveway drinking beer with his buddies telling lies about his new ride was over looked. Still, I think both shared and understood each others passions. If the truth was to be known us guys never build cars for ourselves but mostly for you gals. We want you to get behind the wheel and share our interests. You don’t have to build them, just enjoy them the way we do and understand the reason we aren’t in the bedroom making mad passionate love to you at times is because that new part we just bought just won’t fit.

4/20/2012 11:42:06 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  
safetyglrl
Syracuse, UT
58, joined Oct. 2008

I just realized something. I never got to drive the 38 Chevrolet Coupe or the Studebaker that I helped build with my former spouse. I think I am gonna be sad for a minute!

4/20/2012 11:47:28 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  

skcharger440
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Salt Lake City, UT
62, joined May. 2011

Quote from safetyglrl:
I just realized something. I never got to drive the 38 Chevrolet Coupe or the Studebaker that I helped build with my former spouse. I think I am gonna be sad for a minute!

Hence, "former spouse", Saftety. Most of us car guys aren't like that.

4/20/2012 11:55:13 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  
safetyglrl
Syracuse, UT
58, joined Oct. 2008

I know, SK. I am over it. I said "just for a minute" and that's all it was.

4/21/2012 12:04:02 AM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  

skcharger440
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Salt Lake City, UT
62, joined May. 2011

Quote from safetyglrl:
I know, SK. I am over it. I said "just for a minute" and that's all it was.

Are you going to get to any car shows, Safety? It seems like gramz and tiger had a good time. Might be a good way to hook up on a weekend

4/21/2012 12:08:12 AM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  
tigerclawz59
Over 2,000 Posts (3,281)
Ogden, UT
58, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from skcharger440:
I guess I see it a bit differently than you do tiger, these men where being men and where showing how much they cared for their wives. They say behind every good man there is a woman and at some point in life that holds true. These wives did support their husbands in their endeavors. They spent a lot of time alone while their husbands/boyfriends project came together. Money spent on new carburetors could have easily gone for new shoes. Time lost with them while their better half was out in the driveway drinking beer with his buddies telling lies about his new ride was over looked. Still, I think both shared and understood each others passions. If the truth was to be known us guys never build cars for ourselves but mostly for you gals. We want you to get behind the wheel and share our interests. You don’t have to build them, just enjoy them the way we do and understand the reason we aren’t in the bedroom making mad passionate love to you at times is because that new part we just bought just won’t fit.

You have a good point. Alot of cars are named after a woman. But when you get into a relationship with a man who is into cars. Thats what you expect. Your not going to change him. I grew up around all this stuff and my whole married life also. Every weekend my house use to be the meeting place for all this. What I did was cook for the whole group. Sometimes I would go outside listen to a few jokes and ask what they were replacing or fixing. They would show me and talk alittle than I would say dinners ready in 15 minutes if you dont come in I'll feed it to the dobermans. We had fun but I left it all to them. It was like a male bonding time. All of us ladies would be in the house doing the female bonding time. Than at the end of the nite everyone would leave and go home. It was a good feeling for both. And as for having a reason for not having time for mad passionate sex in the bedroom. Who said you have to be in the bedroom for that. There is a backseat in the car

4/21/2012 12:27:04 AM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  

skcharger440
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Salt Lake City, UT
62, joined May. 2011

Quote from tigerclawz59:
You have a good point. Alot of cars are named after a woman. But when you get into a relationship with a man who is into cars. Thats what you expect. Your not going to change him. I grew up around all this stuff and my whole married life also. Every weekend my house use to be the meeting place for all this. What I did was cook for the whole group. Sometimes I would go outside listen to a few jokes and ask what they were replacing or fixing. They would show me and talk alittle than I would say dinners ready in 15 minutes if you dont come in I'll feed it to the dobermans. We had fun but I left it all to them. It was like a male bonding time. All of us ladies would be in the house doing the female bonding time. Than at the end of the nite everyone would leave and go home. It was a good feeling for both. And as for having a reason for not having time for mad passionate sex in the bedroom. Who said you have to be in the bedroom for that. There is a backseat in the car

Oddly enough from talking to some women I know “cars” never seem to enter into the conversation. Now it seems that “computers and video games” are the big distraction for men now days. Gone are the days it seems when re-jetting a carburetor was a big issue. Now it’s about the latest version of “halo” or some other video game. I find that sad because at least you can get out and go somewhere with a car and meet people. Not so with a video game. Still, I do understand the computer thing because guys like to see how stuff works and make it faster and better. Also, internet porn isn’t bad either compared to going to the “dirty book store”.

4/21/2012 12:32:11 AM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  
safetyglrl
Syracuse, UT
58, joined Oct. 2008

Sorry, SK. I just couldn't resist...

4/21/2012 12:42:08 AM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  

skcharger440
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Salt Lake City, UT
62, joined May. 2011

Quote from safetyglrl:
Sorry, SK. I just couldn't resist...

So, what would be worse Safety? A gamer or gear head and why?

4/21/2012 12:45:46 AM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  
safetyglrl
Syracuse, UT
58, joined Oct. 2008

I don't look at either in that light, SK. I love working on cars. But, if I were not wanted out there to help, I wouldn't be out there. And I play games on my phone all the time. That makes me a sort of gamer - tho I prefer looking at it as keeping my mind sharp. I also like the puzzle magazine books.

Here is my philosophy on people who have interests and want to do their own thing. A relationship shouldn't stop that.

4/21/2012 8:38:52 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  

skcharger440
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Salt Lake City, UT
62, joined May. 2011

What a nice day!!! The weather was perfect so I decided to get out and do some spring cleaning in the driveway............

spring cleaning

Car show season, here I come!!!

ready for church

4/21/2012 11:17:44 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  
tigerclawz59
Over 2,000 Posts (3,281)
Ogden, UT
58, joined Feb. 2010

Very nice

4/21/2012 11:41:19 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  

skcharger440
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Salt Lake City, UT
62, joined May. 2011

Quote from tigerclawz59:
Very nice

Wait till you see it a month from now. I'm just getting started

4/22/2012 12:55:21 AM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  

skcharger440
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Salt Lake City, UT
62, joined May. 2011

I took this tonight. I thought it just looked awesome........... Then again I'm weird

night time

4/22/2012 12:59:54 AM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  
tigerclawz59
Over 2,000 Posts (3,281)
Ogden, UT
58, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from skcharger440:
I took this tonight. I thought it just looked awesome........... Then again I'm weird

night time

Its your babe !!!!!! Looks great

4/22/2012 3:45:33 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  

skcharger440
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Salt Lake City, UT
62, joined May. 2011

Just another Sunday at church with the usual suspects.... God, we are such old farts...

the usual suspects

most of the gang

different view

4/22/2012 4:07:54 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  
older_wiser
Orem, UT
63, joined Dec. 2008

Pleasant surroundings, good company, guess being a member of the ole farts club can't be all bad.

4/22/2012 4:43:49 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  

skcharger440
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Salt Lake City, UT
62, joined May. 2011

Quote from older_wiser:
Pleasant surroundings, good company, guess being a member of the ole farts club can't be all bad.

In all seriousness wiser, a lot of these guys have forgotten more about cars than I’ll ever know. They grew in the fifties building hotrods, they are the “American Graffiti” Generation. It makes me feel sad sometimes to think once they have left this veil of tears a lot of their knowledge will leave with them. I really do enjoy just hanging out with them and listening to their stories. I can’t think of a better way to spend a Sunday.

4/22/2012 11:25:03 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  
tigerclawz59
Over 2,000 Posts (3,281)
Ogden, UT
58, joined Feb. 2010

Thanks SK for inviting me out today. It was a lovely day

4/23/2012 8:06:12 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  

skcharger440
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Salt Lake City, UT
62, joined May. 2011

Quote from tigerclawz59:
Thanks SK for inviting me out today. It was a lovely day

Geeze.........I can't belive that I missed you by 5 minutes Did you get a chance to talk to any of the guys there?

4/23/2012 8:46:10 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  

skcharger440
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Salt Lake City, UT
62, joined May. 2011

I'm sorry to dissapoint all you ladies out there but, I'm off the market now. I've found myself cute, blond hair, blue eyed gal with a beautiful smile and,a red convertible of her own.

how cute is this?

Not really!! But, isn't she just adorable

4/23/2012 10:52:25 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  
tigerclawz59
Over 2,000 Posts (3,281)
Ogden, UT
58, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from skcharger440:
Geeze.........I can't belive that I missed you by 5 minutes Did you get a chance to talk to any of the guys there?

Yes I talked to a couple of guys. One said I had a heart of gold. So we chit chatted for a few. But Im so sorry I just didnt make it in time. There will be other times Im sure. I love meeting new people and Im a patient person. Some of my other friends would like to come down with me this spring/ summer. There was one guy with a yellow lisense plate that I talked to for a minute too. Seemed like really nice guys. And the group that was standing there talking all said Ahhhhhhhhh you just missed him thats too bad. But oh well such is life.

4/23/2012 10:53:31 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  
tigerclawz59
Over 2,000 Posts (3,281)
Ogden, UT
58, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from skcharger440:
I'm sorry to dissapoint all you ladies out there but, I'm off the market now. I've found myself cute, blond hair, blue eyed gal with a beautiful smile and,a red convertible of her own.

how cute is this?

Ohhhhhhhhh what a angel. She so beautiful.

4/23/2012 11:29:37 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  

gramzshauna01
Ogden, UT
65, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from skcharger440:

how cute is this?

She is adorable and a keeper too... Maybe you could bring her to Ogden Sat. and we all can Play together at the park or the car show.

4/24/2012 10:43:06 PM SK's Automotive Thread | Page 2  

skcharger440
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Salt Lake City, UT
62, joined May. 2011

Quote from gramzshauna01:
She is adorable and a keeper too... Maybe you could bring her to Ogden Sat. and we all can Play together at the park or the car show.

I would, gramz but, I have other plans for this up comming weekend. I'll see if I can get her mom to drag her out to at least one show this year.