Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubmaps forum

Had I had been her 1st date or had I of had many girls meet up for a drink, it may effectively have been a unique story. burlington iowa dating sites The pandemic has also pushed daters into the on the net space. The video speed date involves virtual masks hiding the correct identities of each customers. easiest site to get laid Final message from a lady in the same town as me, I might ve been interested, but Hello x Yeah, cheers.

best hookup sites 2016

You can request accommodations when you schedule and confirm your RESEA appointment date and time. houston gay personals Chat, send letters, contact, share your pictures and videos. Whether you happen to be searching for a significant, lengthy term partnership or just a weekend finish fling, why would you use an inferior dating app? By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and European users agree to the data transfer policy. adultlook fort collins Hi All so I avoided all dating apps and so forth for the duration of this time and I just do not know how I m meant to meet somebody with all this.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/9/2012 2:08:05 AM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  
bjcountry74
Simmesport, LA
42, joined Jan. 2012

my love died in our home! i still smell him sometimes!! ive felt like someone was standing behind me at times. ive been at the cemt. before and had the lights flash on my truck not once but twice! just curious to know!!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/9/2012 2:26:03 AM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  
24milkduds
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,785)
San Francisco, CA
58, joined Mar. 2012

i havent experience it, but my daughter and sister have...

4/9/2012 6:30:38 AM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  
cjdel2
Sorrento, LA
47, joined Mar. 2010

Wife passed 4yrs ago and I still feel her there

4/9/2012 7:50:26 AM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  
fancyfaceoo1
Catskill, NY
50, joined Mar. 2012

Yes!!!

4/9/2012 8:14:26 AM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  
gentlebear1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (28,723)
Apple Creek, OH
67, joined Jul. 2008

My late Mother has woke me up from a sound sleep,4 times by audibily calling my name and she's been gone 3 years.......

4/9/2012 8:47:49 AM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  

zydeco44
Metairie, LA
77, joined Nov. 2010

My wife passed away...15yrs...30days and 10hrs ago...and she still comes by to visit and have a coffee or breakfast fairly often....It's not uncommon for her to awake me during
the night and she is setting on the side of the bed and checking on me...she is such a
regular i don't get alarmed anymore...its good to see her...

4/9/2012 10:21:01 AM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  

luckylouie42
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,992)
Cedar Grove, WV
74, joined Mar. 2008

Ricky Nelson ( the rock and roll star ), daughter, said her dad always smelled like Polo cologne, and cigarettes, she said sometimes, when she is alone, she smells her Dad's , polo and cigarette smell. weird huh.

4/9/2012 2:25:23 PM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  
bjcountry74
Simmesport, LA
42, joined Jan. 2012

thats so great know!! im not crazy and no my house is not haunted, but hes here!! big D use to write on the mirror in my bathroom. i've cleaned this mirror a hundred times since he's been gone, but everytime i take a shower i can see "bj i love u" written in the mirror.

4/9/2012 4:56:14 PM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  
2yrsin
Tappahannock, VA
57, joined Mar. 2012

Yes I have. Early in grief (perhaps 3 or 4 months in)as I sat watching a thunderstorm, crying that he was not there to see the beauty we shared so often...I could feel him behind me as I sat on the picnic bench. He was not embracing me in a physical sense but more of an emotional "there there..." sort of way.

Our front door bell was broken trying to get a big ole stair master in 2 days before he died. He continues to ring both the working (kitchen) door bell and the non working living room door bell. The front door bell will even change chimes! Of course no one is there when I go to answer it. I have tried to make it ring without pressing the actual door bell. I even looked to see if someone close by were opening their garage door. Any logical reason for the doorbell to ring by itself.

Now I accept it is Paul trying to say Hey, It will be O.K...Or, Have a good time! I'll be there in spirit. There always seems to be a reason or an emotion that I am feeling when it rings Usually just missing him wishing he were here.

Speaking of Wish You Were Here as in the Pink Floyd song. I played that over and Over torturing myself. Yet comforting myself at the same time. Music seems to be a big part of ADC's (after death communication) I find myself immersed working or driving and the key lyrics that were meant for me to hear perks up my ears. I have even begun to write down the lyrics as if it was a personal message meant for my ears. And they all seem to fit what I am feeling or needing at the time.

I do not care if people think me batty. I keep this to myself but I know that it is possible and not merely wishful thinking. Such as when you break up and only notice such songs or fall in love and only hear those type songs. No this is WAY more personal as if someone was reading my mind and thoughts and put the proper music on the radio for me to hear. Not just hear but notice, like I said I might well be spacing out and the certain lyric will grab my attention from no where.

I believe that he is not only looking down on me but out for me. As I adjust to grief I cry much less and sigh more. I will always Miss and Love him. That is why I know it is not time for me to date. it would be unfair to me and the other person that deserves All my Love. Not just the loneliness that comes from grief.
HH

4/10/2012 1:24:32 AM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  
bjcountry74
Simmesport, LA
42, joined Jan. 2012

wow thats awesome! my microwave goes off like the door bell! itll go for weeks without beeping every now and then itll go off like crazy, so ill go check my doors to make sure they are locked, cause he always locked the doors and would always tell me somebody gonna get you if you dont lock the doors. so ill check my doors when the microwave goes off and sure enough one or both would be unlocked! lol i can also relate to the music! blackhawk has a song called ships of heaven, and thats big Ds song to me in death! one day i was listening to it and was looking in the sky, i saw this cloud that formed into a shape that looked like his face! i backed up to get my phone to snap a shot but it changed into a shape of an angel and disappeared! i told his sister, she told me she saw the samething at different time in the cemt. i may be crazy but i love my new guard. angel. hell always be here in spirit thank god for that!! hes also visited my son twice also!

4/10/2012 11:33:12 PM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  
unclebonehead
Bossier City, LA
39, joined Aug. 2007

Take these as bessings. Sometimes our loved ones cant leave, and sometimes we hold them to tight. My mom, sister and I have all had encounters with my abuela(moms mom). I have had encounters with my uncle many a time. I think our loved ones once gone come back and check on us. They still love us as we love them. Dont ever think you are crazy because of this, you are lucky.

4/11/2012 10:09:16 AM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  

zydeco44
Metairie, LA
77, joined Nov. 2010

Well I am glad I am not the only one who has contact and visits ...I was
starting to wonder if I should see the Shrink or not..LOL..But my contacts seem
like a old best friend stopping by and chit chatting...
I love it

4/11/2012 11:41:50 AM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  
gentlebear1949
Apple Creek, OH
67, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from zydeco44:

Well I am glad I am not the only one who has contact and visits ...I was
starting to wonder if I should see the Shrink or not..LOL..But my contacts seem
like a old best friend stopping by and chit chatting...
I love it

I am very grateful for having dreams of my late parents,as they have kep me from getting utterly depressed over their passing.

Quite a few people have told me how fortunate I am to have these dreams and truly wish they could dream about their deceased loved ones......

4/11/2012 3:43:09 PM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  
bjcountry74
Simmesport, LA
42, joined Jan. 2012

my sister in law told methe next weekend after darrell had died(my love) that she heard church bells ringing at their camp! there no churches tobe seen within miles! there isnt any running water or elect. were their camp is located. she always said it was her brothers way of saying he made it home!! i love all your storys! its nice knowing our loved ones are still around in spirit

4/13/2012 1:35:49 AM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  

msabe
Dinwiddie, VA
59, joined May. 2011

My husband shop is beside our house and I'll go outside at night and the lights will be on. I'll go back into the house for the key and when I come back out the lights are off. My children and grandchild told me I was crazy until they saw it happen. My granddaughter sees him all the time. She will wake up at night and come to me to tell me she saw her pawpaw. She then will tell me things that she could not know. She tell's me pawpaw told her to tell me. The things she tells me are things that happened when Bill and me dated, Things even her mother doesn't know. One night I woke her up to get her to go to the bathroom and she got the biggest smile on her face, then she looked at me and said do you see him, do you see him? I said who she said pawpaw is standing in the doorway. I did not see anything but I believe she did. She never smiled like that for anyone but her pawpaw. My granddaughter is only 9 yrs old. The one that got me the most was the day after his service. My sister-in-law came to the house and was in his shop messing with his stuff my granddaughter came up behind her and said pawpaw is here and he's doesn't like you going through his stuff and he said for you to stop it. You never saw a person turn so white. Needless to say she stopped messing in his things. When I get real upset missing him I feel like someone is standing behind me and it feels like a hand on my shoulder. So yes I believe they watch over us. I look at it this way Bill loved me so much and promised he would never leave me alone. I feel he is keeping his promise.

4/13/2012 11:40:06 PM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  
bjcountry74
Simmesport, LA
42, joined Jan. 2012

they say children can see things that we cannot! man i wish she was here when big d was alive! cause his family took everything! i told some of his friends darrell rolled in his grave so much, that he lost 40pds in the grave! lmbo! and a few family members would have been carring an a** whippin

4/18/2012 4:29:09 PM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  

msabe
Dinwiddie, VA
59, joined May. 2011

I understand that one. My youngest sister-in-law tried,but my Bill made sure she couldn't. He was sick for 2 1/2 years knowing the end results was going to be his death, but he refused to tell his brothers and sisters for that reason. My youngest brother-in-law had a heart attack just before Christmas and his family came sweeping down on his girlfriend and his children taking over everything. All I could think was my Bill was right and I understand why he did not want them to know anything. I still get blamed and catch a bunch of junk for not telling them.But I'm glad I followed his wishes, being blamed and catching the junk from them is a small price to pay for him having peace of mind while fighting his battle.

4/18/2012 6:03:08 PM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  
stevenlane1969
Dublin, GA
48, joined Nov. 2007

I have sleep apnea,heart problems,among other things. I dont know if I had a dream or actually died and got sent back. Anyhow after my wife died I seen her in a tunnel of light and told her I went to be with her,she said no,God is not ready for you. I said,but I wanna be with you. You told me again,no God is not ready for you. You gotta go back. Well i woke woke up gasping for air. Think next time I dreamed cause again seen her and told her wanted to be with her. When I woke I was not gasping,just woke up. These 2 happened a couple weeks apart.It happened maybe a year or so after her death.

4/18/2012 6:06:29 PM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  

acads
Saint Paul, MN
61, joined Feb. 2011

I sometimes have a feeling of complete contentment that I really can't explain and never experienced prior to my wifes death. Doesn't happen that often but when it does I really don't have any explanation for it, just a feeling of complete peacefullness, no wants or needs.

4/18/2012 7:28:39 PM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  
gentlebear1949
Apple Creek, OH
67, joined Jul. 2008

Fortunatly I dream about my late parents almost on a nitely basis. Sometimes I even audibily hear them speaking and I don't drink or drug. It's almost as if they were still here and therefore,I don't mourn much at all anymore. I consider myself quite blessed that I have these dreams about them......

4/18/2012 10:13:26 PM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  
cdgslave1951
Hawkinsville, GA
56, joined Mar. 2012

iI have lost perhaps i handle death different than expected perhaps it is because of my philosophy in this life or because i have faced so much of it to include my own. being declared dead and family notified and waking up in the morg the next day is different than living day to day after a loved one or two passing but 30
= years latter i still fell their presence when i need the feeling of their presence most as well as the others that have gone before me. they are here for us as we will be there fore those we leave behind and those still to follow us we may hit on their space but will not stay tell it is our time to rest.

4/22/2012 8:57:46 AM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  
2yrsin
Tappahannock, VA
57, joined Mar. 2012

Gentle Bear,

You are indeed lucky to dream of your parents on a regular basis. I so want to Dream of Paul but have done so only 3 times and 2 of them quite horrifying dreams. This morning I was dreaming that I was packing to move yet I had no boxes and had to be packed that day. I suppose it has to do with the fact that I need to go to NJ and pack up my sisters belongings. She died 4/29/12 almost a month ago. The thing is on a previous dream the doorbell rang as if it were Paul trying to tell me WAKE UP! you need to remember this dream! Being a Sunday of course I just rolled over and enjoyed the luxurious Sunday sleep and my warm bed.

I do feel his presence often sometimes as if I can merge into where he might be standing. This is when I jump up to answer the doorbell with no one there. Sometimes I get this awesome feeling of peace envelope my being. I just hold on to that motionless for a bit. Anyone seeing me would think me batty, but why would I walk away from such a peaceful contented warm feeling? These peaceful contented feelings that I have on occasion can be when I am on the way to going somewhere, forcing myself to embrace this new life, or moments when the blues come over me.

Yes I do feel that he is there still. Burying his ashes did not make that presence go away as I had feared. He in fact has been ringing the doorbell more regularly as if to say I am here still and will always watch over you...
HH

4/23/2012 8:02:24 PM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  
bjcountry74
Simmesport, LA
42, joined Jan. 2012

i had a mirror in my bathroom that when i took a shower you could still see the words "bj i love u" on it! this morning it fell and shattered into a million pieces. i do not know if that's a sign to move on but, that's how i took it!! i have been trying to move on with my life, with this site, but it seems more like a booty service. i have met some nice people and i'm so glad i've found this forum to talk to others about my loss. this really gets me sometimes being alone and i hate it!

4/23/2012 8:22:42 PM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  
barb61270
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,955)
De Witt, IA
64, joined Nov. 2011

Yes periodically I feel Mike's presence. Mike was a bit of a prankster. Since his death I have taken a full time job, the last couple of weeks "someone" has been kicking my chair. I initially thought it was the guy next to me. The other day it happened when no one was around. It can only be Mike.

When I first moved into an apartment, I wondered if Mike approved. His favorite bird is the Cardinal. As I am carrying in the last box, a cardinal started to fly around me. Then it disappeared, then returned and dropped a moth at my feet. I thought how special a housewarming gift.

Peace
Barb

4/24/2012 1:48:40 PM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  
bjcountry74
Simmesport, LA
42, joined Jan. 2012

wow that was the sweetest thing! i loved that! here recentlyi've been sleeping on my couch, its were he had passed! some reason i don't want to sleep in my bed! something about that couch makes me feel safe at night! it feels like his belly is up against my back like it always felt when we slept at night until our little girl arrived. then it was her turn to sleep in both of our backs! lol she had just turned 3 when he passed! i try to keep his memory alive for her, that way she will know him even if she cannot remember him.

4/27/2012 11:53:42 PM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  

tdlsjl
Dayton, OH
69, joined Oct. 2011

Yes I have, while he was sick I lived in the hospital sitting next to his bed for weeks. I got used to the TV being on all night and now I leave it on for company, one night he said in his normal voice "turn the TV down" it woke me up and had me looking around for him. I very often feel him next to me at night. The hardest thing for me, and I've heard for others is when I see or hear something I want to tell him about. I know he will always be around for me.

4/28/2012 11:17:18 AM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  

acads
Saint Paul, MN
61, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from bjcountry74:
wow that was the sweetest thing! i loved that! here recentlyi've been sleeping on my couch, its were he had passed! some reason i don't want to sleep in my bed! something about that couch makes me feel safe at night! it feels like his belly is up against my back like it always felt when we slept at night until our little girl arrived. then it was her turn to sleep in both of our backs! lol she had just turned 3 when he passed! i try to keep his memory alive for her, that way she will know him even if she cannot remember him.

I slept on the couch for about six months, it just made me sad to go to bed for a long time, the couch was just more comfortable, time heals those type of things though.

4/29/2012 5:15:48 PM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  

widowerinsc
Beaufort, SC
80, joined Apr. 2012

OH yes. My Belle comes by now and then. I have been in bed not moving but the covers slid over toward her side so I know she is there. Also many pennies show up in the wierdest places. Bell has been dead for 8 years but still comes to see me.

4/30/2012 6:28:50 PM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  

sunnydee7777
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,674)
Clermont, FL
67, joined Aug. 2011

I haven't felt his presence..but my 3 yr old grandson(He was 24 mos old when his Paw Paw died ) says that he sees his paw paw...and he still refers to the bedroom as paw paws room and tells me don't do this or that ...paw paw will get mad at you...one day we were sitting on the sofa in the family room a good distance from the front door, he jumps up and said its paw paw coming in. I told the little guy I didn't hear or see anything ..and no one was at the door.. but he insisted it was paw paw coming in...How I wish his Paw Paw would walk in the door again

5/7/2012 10:00:15 PM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  
bjcountry74
Simmesport, LA
42, joined Jan. 2012

i wish i could see darrell come through the door, or hear his truck pull in the drive way from work! oh how we miss the ones we love!

5/14/2012 4:06:54 AM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  

widower542011
Walla Walla, WA
61, joined Apr. 2011

Yes I do when I first wake in the morning. It feels like she is in the other room. After a few minutes reality sinks in. But I still feel close to her.

5/15/2012 8:54:49 AM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  
anangelsgrace
Stout, OH
53, joined May. 2012

They never really leave, it wasn't their choice. So yes, they visit you. They stay with you, and they watch over you. Hebrews 12:1 says (paraphrasing a bit, sorry) seeing we are compassed about with a great cloud of witnesses. That great cloud of witnesses are our loved ones, watching over us and cheering us on. Have a great day! And I hope you do not mind my posting. I love the unique stories that you all have told of your loved ones. To the creator of this thread- I love what you told about the truck lights. I believe with all my heart he was telling you, Honey, I am not there. I'm here with you always.

5/15/2012 10:05:16 AM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  
sylvia1949
Temple, TX
67, joined Oct. 2011

My husband smoked a pipe and I had a special blend made up for him. Sometimes I can still smell it so strong I actually look around for him.

5/16/2012 12:04:41 AM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  
sharonipa
Over 1,000 Posts (1,256)
Coos Bay, OR
72, joined Mar. 2011

No, it's been about 4 1/2 years since he's been gone. I don't really have dreams about him, or feel that he's still here, but about a month ago I was sound asleep and I heard him say 'HONEY', clear as day. It woke me up. No urgency, just kind of like getting my attention. I don't want him to still be here, worrying about us, I want him to be at peace...wherever he is. It seemed very real to me. I don't discount 'spirits' because I feel that there are many things and spiritual dimensions that we don't understand. All I can say is that it really, really, sounded like my honey calling me.

5/16/2012 12:03:45 PM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  
anangelsgrace
Stout, OH
53, joined May. 2012

sharon, You hearing his voice was his way of letting you know that he is at peace.

My sister told me a story about her father-in-law. She said that when he was alive and would go through the door, it would make a certain sound. maybe he held it so it wouldn't slam or something She just knew it only sounded that way when he went through it. After he passed on, one day they were in the barn and they heard the door close and it sounded like it did when he closed it. Yet no one was @ home and my sister and her husband were in the barn. My sister looked at my b-i-l and said, well Unc's home. They never heard the door make that sound again. She believes he wanted them to know he was there with them.

5/30/2012 12:41:24 AM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  
bjcountry74
Simmesport, LA
42, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from anangelsgrace:
They never really leave, it wasn't their choice. So yes, they visit you. They stay with you, and they watch over you. Hebrews 12:1 says (paraphrasing a bit, sorry) seeing we are compassed about with a great cloud of witnesses. That great cloud of witnesses are our loved ones, watching over us and cheering us on. Have a great day! And I hope you do not mind my posting. I love the unique stories that you all have told of your loved ones. To the creator of this thread- I love what you told about the truck lights. I believe with all my heart he was telling you, Honey, I am not there. I'm here with you always.
thank you for posting i loved your words

5/30/2012 12:56:26 AM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  
bjcountry74
Simmesport, LA
42, joined Jan. 2012

my friends thank you for your stories! for those who have read my story, im finally in my bed an off the couch! and the last two days my microwaves been going crazy. me and my son just laugh and say big ds back! im telling yall that microwave hasnt beeped in a month. its crazy i know, but its a true story. lol

5/31/2012 3:40:35 PM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  

coolritag
Wilmot, AR
69, joined Apr. 2012

Yes, my husband passed 3 years ago. I can sometimes smell him mostly it wakes me up at night. I feels his arm around my waits at night and I know I'm awake not dreaming. I think it's his way of checking on me.

6/14/2012 5:53:57 AM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  
ladieelegance
Miami, FL
39, joined Jun. 2012

Yes. If the death was sudden, sometimes the person doesn't know that they are dead. My husband died on the way home from a trip so he "came home". It felt comforting but I knew he couldn't stay.

6/20/2012 2:43:21 AM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  
bjcountry74
Simmesport, LA
42, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from ladieelegance:
Yes. If the death was sudden, sometimes the person doesn't know that they are dead. My husband died on the way home from a trip so he "came home". It felt comforting but I knew he couldn't stay.
ladie, i was sudden, never saw it coming. i know it had to be hard on you like myself, the sudden impact of here in one min. and gone the next. i often wondered if i couldve done something different to save him, but the good lord was ready to take him. i miss im deeply and im sure you do aswell with your love. i bet that trip, was your best with him.

6/20/2012 6:59:08 PM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  

gdaddy47
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,373)
Columbia, TN
69, joined Sep. 2009

A few weeks after she died I was so depressed I couldn't make it thru the day without taking a nap. I was taking my nap on afternoon when I felt her take my hand and she told me she was okay and that I was too. I gently woke up and still felt the warmth of her hand around mine. She came to me a few more times but twice it was sort of scarey then it was okay. This went on for the first year or so and then quit. Lately I've dreamed of her and we were actually kissing and holding each other. What a thing. Dammit I woke up. 13+ years.

7/9/2012 11:43:52 AM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  
runzwithscizzor
South Padre Island, TX
51, joined Jul. 2012

After the sudden unexpected loss of my husband, my whole view on the afterlife has changed. I was raised in the Bible belt, God, Devil, Heaven & Hell. But he is still here with me! I feel him all around me. I smell him often. Strange little things appear from nowhere? He for sure isn't flying around somewhere playing a harp! I talk to him a lot and I know he hears me.

7/9/2012 9:25:09 PM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  
sews4fun
Plano, TX
58, joined Jul. 2012

Yes, even though he has never lived in this house, I still sense him. He still comes to me in my dreams. Although not as often as he did in the beginning.

Most of our marriage he had a reoccurring dream. He would dream that he flew above me. He said I could not see him, but he was there to protect me. He said when I needed help, he would pick me up and carry me to safety.

7/16/2012 7:51:54 AM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  
61guy
Tucson, AZ
66, joined Jul. 2012

Yes my dear wife passed 4 years ago sometimes smell her presence and also see her in my dreams a few times a week still. Do you think it is really her in my dreams or just my mind missing her.

7/16/2012 7:03:43 PM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  

bgilbert41051
Breaux Bridge, LA
66, joined Jun. 2012

Yes I do and my husband pasted away 18 years ago and I feel he is still around

7/16/2012 11:41:14 PM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  
lockitta69
Los Angeles, CA
24, joined Jul. 2012

Yup I remember da I had went 2 a weddin an I had invited all of my friend an we were havein a good time an we didn't now da there waz a gang mear us 2 they came an shot at us an we had 2 clear out da building so we did an me an my friend got out an den jesus had told me da get in back of me and hide an I said ok but I waz so scared an nervous cuz I didn't want my best friend da alwazy cared abt me an he waz wit me in da good an bad times an he all waz gave me suggestions wen ever I had problems but now he pasted away an yup I still since his presence da he's still wit me an guidein me any waz gettin bac 2 were I waz we had clead out da building an I went wit jesus cuz he said so cuz he didn't want anything 2 happen 2 me so I went wit em an he just started 2 shoot bac at da gang he got shot an he had fell an I had called 911 I he waz I my arms bleedin till he die an wen he died I waz alone he waz da only one da cared abt me an now I don't have him any more I wish it would of been me dat got shot an not him but any waz it hurt me every time I tell his story or look at his pic :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( da my story

7/17/2012 9:18:34 AM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  
61guy
Tucson, AZ
66, joined Jul. 2012

My wife passed 4 years ago and I see her in my dreams a few times a week if not every night, not sure what to think about it, but I'm just happy to still have her around, just wish I could give her a big hug.

7/17/2012 9:41:54 PM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  

actor777
Lafayette, LA
72, joined Jan. 2012

Yes I do feel her presence. Not always, but most of the time when I go to bed, I might wake up because I heard her say something to me. I know that sounds weird, but it happens. As a matter of fact, the night she passed away. which was about 3 in the morning, She woke me up to let me know she was dead. I know a lot of people won't believe it, but she actually woke me up that night. It was real.
Thank you for asking.

7/17/2012 9:57:17 PM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  

lovethelake17
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (35,556)
Henderson, NV
58, joined May. 2009

I have heard that quite often. In fact, a sister in law has had visitations from family who recently passed.

It didn't happen to me. I wish there'd be some sense of his presence sometime.

Not long after he died, I was having a nightmare in which I was arguing with our daughter. It was awful and I knew that I didn't want to yell at her, but in the dream I couldn't stop myself. I heard him call my name clearly and loudly, right in my ear. I woke up and looked around, expecting to see him.

That's the only time I've ever had a sense of him.

I have, however, dreamed of other family members who have died. Three of whom, died shortly after I dreamed they were dead. One, I was convinced she was dead and had been for a couple of years, until later that day, I came to or something and realized it had been just a dream.

[Edited 7/17/2012 9:58:55 PM ]

7/21/2012 8:45:16 PM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  

newdirection6
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,128)
Wellsville, OH
63, joined Nov. 2007

Well it happen a little while ago... I smelled John... of his Stetson after shave as if he was righ behind me... There hasn't been a man in the house for over a week.. the last time my son stoped by to fix his boat... WHY is it start happening over again... It was bad enough it is a month ago my youngest daughter moved to Florida... and on July 12 was his 6th year he has been gone..... But it seemed like he was standing over me...boy do I miss him righ now

8/9/2012 12:08:24 PM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  
tashamiller22
Woodward, OK
27, joined Aug. 2012

My aunt peggy die in our home see when speel anything been gone7 yaer may15

12/23/2012 8:26:03 AM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  

lovelyone5976
Zachary, LA
66, joined Jan. 2012

My husband died 16 years ago. Yes I feel his presence once in a while. At times I can still smell the cologne he wore. Especially around the holidays I feel him more this was also his favorite time of the year. Unless some has lost their spouse they will not understand and think we have lost it. Hope every one who has lost their spouse has a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

1/1/2013 6:35:22 PM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  
beckywegman1966
Belington, WV
51, joined Nov. 2012

My Son.passed 7 years ago.and i.still.since.his presence

[Edited 1/1/2013 6:38:00 PM ]

1/5/2013 8:27:44 AM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  

andy_68
Plano, TX
49, joined Jul. 2011

I've not been so lucky to have in over a year and a half but I'm still hoping. Plenty of one-sided conversations though.

1/5/2013 5:44:46 PM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  
text9198120902
Cary, NC
69, joined Dec. 2012

My wife, soul mate, and beautiful sweet angel, went home to be with the Lord on November 17, 2012 at 4:50 AM; I will forever feel her here with me, until I go home to be with her; we promised each other we would love each other "Until The 12th Of Never". I believe our loved ones never leave us; they are always with us; although we are not allowed by God to see them; we will always feel their presence; I know I will, that's for sure.

1/5/2013 7:13:06 PM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,269)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Physical presense? NO.

Mental presense? Not really ~~ though the memories are still there.

1/5/2013 9:08:58 PM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  

smthgabouther
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,095)
Baltimore, MD
36, joined Dec. 2012

Strangely enough I never feel my late husband's presence, but I did have a dream of him in which he told me that he knew he was deceased.

1/7/2013 4:44:15 PM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  
jackhammer8508
Memphis, TN
31, joined Jul. 2012

unfortunaly i haven't. i wish tho.

1/29/2013 11:48:18 AM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  
dawgpaws
Townsend, MA
67, joined Sep. 2012

His presence? Not so much. However, two days before he died I dreamed all his clothes were neatly stacked and ready to give away - not the first death related dream I've had regarding him. Yesterday his favorite drum - a handmade one that he loved the most of the entire collection - crashed off the shelf and ripped itself almost in half when it hit the floor. He often referred to his Scottish heritage from the Earl of Montrose and the picture of a Scottish castle that had been on the wall for years simply crashed to the floor, glass shattering in all directions. New England is not known for earthquakes.

1/29/2013 12:28:42 PM Since your loved ones passing do you still since thier presence  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,269)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

No. I don't feel his presense. I stopped getting presents from him when he died almost 8 years ago.

[Edited 1/29/2013 12:29:24 PM ]