Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal reviews

If you can believe of another good query for this list, please add it. free online dating colorado Rachel is a complete time freelance writer covering all the things from the finest vibrators to the very best Television shows to watch with your household. The queries offered here are a superior mix of open ended concerns that can lead to much more inquiries and a handful of simple ‘yes or no inquiries. free online dating in jamaica The account, Depths Of Wikipedia, is centered about pulling the strangest, most eccentric specifics from, nicely, the depths of Wikipedia and sharing them on Instagram.

gay hookup fuck

I went on a second date with a guy and he wanted to cook me dinner, so we went to the supermarket to acquire the components. dating in fremont ca In case your speed date is going smoothly and you want to know a lot more about the individual, here are a few icebreaker inquiries you could ask. I started taking hopeful chances again, and many of my conversations yielded true life dates. doublelist florence sc If you re concerned about privacy and sharing your personal facts on the net, Positives Dating may well be appropriate for you.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/4/2008 12:12:22 PM Are men really from mars....  

jollyjean
Chippewa Falls, WI

Men speak a different language then us women. They will say things that they think we want to hear not what they really want to say. Why beat around the bush?

5/4/2008 12:13:56 PM Are men really from mars....  

im_vika
Brooklyn, NY

But let's be 100% honest...Us, women, are from a different planet too...Women just as guilty at saying things without really meaning it...

5/4/2008 12:15:49 PM Are men really from mars....  

hvacman278
Newberry, SC

Well i think we do because there is so many men have stopped being gentlemen. I mean my generation listens to some of this music these days and think thats a way to treat ladies. Of course women are so emotional sometimes we think we will say the wrong thing so we try too hard.

5/4/2008 12:34:52 PM Are men really from mars....  

jollyjean
Chippewa Falls, WI

Yes, women are from Venus but not me I am from Pluto. Honesty is always the best policy.

5/4/2008 12:41:00 PM Are men really from mars....  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

Yes, men are from Mars and women are from Venus. It has nothing to do with how one is raised either. We just need to learn how to communicate with each other so that we can get our point across without pissing each other off on doing it. Plus, we women have those damn hormones that plague us monthly. With hormones, a few men which that they were on Mars right now and not on this planet we call Earth

5/4/2008 12:49:37 PM Are men really from mars....  

gonesailingbabe
Des Moines, IA

I don't know. Honestly.
A close DH male friend told me the man I need was 55, would take care of me and treat me like a princess.

I was STUNNED nearly to stupidness by this.

Because none of those qualities would be anything I ever wanted in a man.

I thought this friend should know me better than to believe such b.s. then I realized this was his "fantasy" of the man who should be in my life. He wanted to think of me being cared for, and pampered and loved by a man who was gentle and understanding and patient.

Which was a lovely thought.

But not what I want or look for in a mate.

We do speak differently.
And yes, that's something anyone who credits communication with being important between males and females must acknowledge.

It's just how we roll!
Right, sweetie?

5/4/2008 12:52:34 PM Are men really from mars....  

jonmjk6
Frankenmuth, MI

I'll let you ladies in on a little secret, WE don't even know where we are from.

5/4/2008 1:00:30 PM Are men really from mars....  

natanthecar
Atlanta, GA

i never knew a girl who didn't understand me.

5/4/2008 1:05:22 PM Are men really from mars....  

3janie3
Santee, CA

Yes men are really from mars. They want to do their own thing. So remember when the toilet needs to be fixed it may take years before it repaired. So hire a plumber. If he's good looking then be ready to fix him lunch! lol.

5/4/2008 1:09:00 PM Are men really from mars....  

martha4321face
Lake Forest, CA

yes, they are from mars and women are from the emotional planet not venus

5/4/2008 5:09:04 PM Are men really from mars....  

ge0ge0
Tallahassee, FL

I'm from Alpha Centauri and as soon as Haley's comet comes back around to pick me up, I'm outta here!

5/4/2008 5:11:15 PM Are men really from mars....  

bethlet
Spokane, WA

I'll let you ladies in on a little secret, WE don't even know where we are from.

You are from the uterus of a female.

Might want to have a chat with your Mom.

5/4/2008 5:26:57 PM Are men really from mars....  

thebestman
Alpharetta, GA

Quote from jollyjean:
Men speak a different language then us women. They will say things that they think we want to hear not what they really want to say. Why beat around the bush?

Are women from Venus??? Women speak a different language then us men. They will say things that they think we want to hear not what they really want to say. Why beat around the bush?

What has happened to you - I see you posting threads regarding issues about men that can be easily flipped the other way around. Did you meet a bad apple or something - It appears that you had a bad experience and venting on DH

At this stage (not specifically directing this point at you) one should know that men and women are made up differently physically, mentally, and emotionally due to hormones, testosterone/estrogen etc... If one or both in a relationship doesn't even understand and accept this BASIC PRINCIPLE FOUNDATION, long term success is doomed. There will be countless unnecessary arguments and frustration.

Understanding those principles of the men from mars women from venus principles and tons of examples of differences, accepting, and compromising is what makes the relationship grow and mature.

Quote from bethlet:

You are from the uterus of a female.

Might want to have a chat with your Mom.

and so are women

[Edited 5/4/2008 5:43:40 PM]

5/4/2008 5:31:27 PM Are men really from mars....  

sweetiepie1977
Jacksonville, FL

Quote from jonmjk6:

Well I know where YOU are from and where you're goin

5/4/2008 5:31:35 PM Are men really from mars....  

gruntster1949
Mountain View, AR

Women are wired different than men?If only I had known!

Page: 1, 2