Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

date hookup contact us

I already knew this wasn t going to go the way I had intended, but I decided to stay and give him a likelihood. dating ames iowa I see the underlying notion here that everyone involved in EA is a frugal vegan . The two dated, got engaged and began thinking of starting a family. steamatetv com I see the underlying concept here that everybody involved in EA is a frugal vegan .

mega personsls

Once you like a particular person, you express your interest & he as well likes you! The subsequent step is to avail premium subscriptions & begin offline dating. chat miami Also attempt to get negative smells under control. When you go for dates, character is much more vital than the wallet, unless your just searching for gold diggers you really should be fine with that. tinder jacksonville nc Read the piece here.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/6/2012 12:55:16 PM Reasons why people don't post pictures in their profile?  
cup_of_joe4u
Minneapolis, MN
33, joined Feb. 2012

OK I'm sure many have asked or wondered this, but recently I've gotten a lot of views and messages from people with no pictures and then claiming they can't put any up because they have nothing to post them with. That's not to mention their profiles are very lackluster with almost nothing in them. Any ideas why people do this?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/6/2012 1:19:19 PM Reasons why people don't post pictures in their profile?  
hawkthorne
Saint Paul, MN
27, joined May. 2011

Some of them are fake accounts made by guys and gals to attract what they really want.

But I don't have a single idea on why they don't just post a picture.

It's always a new excuse when you call them out on it.

5/6/2012 1:35:38 PM Reasons why people don't post pictures in their profile?  
cup_of_joe4u
Minneapolis, MN
33, joined Feb. 2012

Tell me about it. I just don't understand what amusement people get from not posting a pic and I don't get what they hope to accomplish from not writing much of anything about themselves.

5/6/2012 1:44:49 PM Reasons why people don't post pictures in their profile?  
hawkthorne
Saint Paul, MN
27, joined May. 2011

I know that I won't talk to people without pictures anymore.
I tried that whole thing, ended up with some insanely unattractive (in my opinion) woman clinging all over me saying that she didn't show a picture because she thought I would have ran away.. She was right, I would have and I did.
Now it's picture or you don't exist. Lmfao.

But like I said before, I really don't know.

Sometimes, I wonder if it's a self esteem issue, other times I'm left wondering if they are sane but mostly I avoid them like the plague.

Even some WITH photos have the most annoying profiles, half sentences and improper words..
That's for a different forum though I suppose.

5/6/2012 1:48:41 PM Reasons why people don't post pictures in their profile?  

halfback21
Saint Paul, MN
36, joined May. 2010

Quote from hawkthorne:
I know that I won't talk to people without pictures anymore.
I tried that whole thing, ended up with some insanely unattractive (in my opinion) woman clinging all over me saying that she didn't show a picture because she thought I would have ran away.. She was right, I would have and I did.
Now it's picture or you don't exist. Lmfao.

But like I said before, I really don't know.

Sometimes, I wonder if it's a self esteem issue, other times I'm left wondering if they are sane but mostly I avoid them like the plague.

Even some WITH photos have the most annoying profiles, half sentences and improper words..
That's for a different forum though I suppose.

I have been on that road before!

5/6/2012 2:12:04 PM Reasons why people don't post pictures in their profile?  
jenlynn84
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,616)
Bemidji, MN
33, joined Jul. 2011

People don't have pictures for a number of reasons. Not all of them are bad. I didn't have a picture for quite some time and I'm real and not ugly (in my opinion).

5/6/2012 2:19:32 PM Reasons why people don't post pictures in their profile?  
hawkthorne
Saint Paul, MN
27, joined May. 2011

Quote from jenlynn84:
People don't have pictures for a number of reasons. Not all of them are bad. I didn't have a picture for quite some time and I'm real and not ugly (in my opinion).

Jen..
You are not ugly..

Good joke though..
That made me laugh..
You.. Ugly? Hahahaha..

5/6/2012 2:21:32 PM Reasons why people don't post pictures in their profile?  
jenlynn84
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,616)
Bemidji, MN
33, joined Jul. 2011

Well, judging by some of the nasty emails I get I was beginning to wonder! lol!

5/6/2012 2:42:35 PM Reasons why people don't post pictures in their profile?  

halfback21
Saint Paul, MN
36, joined May. 2010

This topic reminded me about a funny true story that happened to me a while back when I was single. In this site, I got a very funny, put together message by some chick that claimed she lived in Blaine. Anyway, long story made short. She was "normal" for the first couple of days we were replying to each others messages, she didn't have a profile pic so I asked her about it in a nice way. She told me that she could take a quick "mirror" trashy pic with her cell phone camera and send it to me via text message because she didn't have a way of posting it to the site. So blah blah blah...more blah blah, I got the picture she sent me later that day and asked what I thought about it. At this point there was no way I was going to tell her the truth, I thought it was a joke at first.....because that cell phone pic looked like it came from Jeff Passolt (Fox 9) wearing a blonde wig. So, I politely said that she looked cute (ready to puke) and told her that I was not interested, and then gave her the friend card. Now, this is when "insanity" mode kicked in! The next two following messages I got from her *too rough to post here* looked and sounded like she snapped! Even after I thought I handled everything with respect and politeness.....she continue to rip my head off. She was so fake tanned, she looked like a combination of Jeff Passolt (with a tan) with a blonde wig and a talking Twins Baseball talking Mitt.

5/6/2012 2:48:33 PM Reasons why people don't post pictures in their profile?  
hawkthorne
Saint Paul, MN
27, joined May. 2011

Lmfao...

Oh God that is hilarious.

5/6/2012 3:06:09 PM Reasons why people don't post pictures in their profile?  

halfback21
Saint Paul, MN
36, joined May. 2010

I don't know if she's still an active member in this site, after she tired her self out from b*tchin' at me left and right, she blocked me. I wish I had that pic, too bad I broke my old iphone and upgraded to an HTC phone....wished I had uploaded it to photobucket or something....it was a winning pic!

5/6/2012 5:37:01 PM Reasons why people don't post pictures in their profile?  
eaglemom02
Northfield, MN
52, joined Mar. 2009

I have no pic due to no interest in hooking up, when I first signed up, yes, now, no

I'm willing to meet people, but not just for that hook up, quickie, FWB, etc...

I'm real, I've gone to a couple camp outs, met other nice and real people

I do 'show' every so often, but for the most part, invisible

Now here for the forums, always interesting and entertaining

5/6/2012 8:00:27 PM Reasons why people don't post pictures in their profile?  
cup_of_joe4u
Minneapolis, MN
33, joined Feb. 2012

Wow that was some story above there about the crazy chick and all lol. Now for me personally I don't like talking to those who have no picture to show or their profile is littered with spell errors and bad sentences. I have made exceptions in the past with no posted pics, and only because they were willing to show me in a message a picture. Funny thing is none of them were unattractive in my opinion, but they suddenly didn't want to talk anymore. Go figure. I guess people can be strange.

5/6/2012 9:13:03 PM Reasons why people don't post pictures in their profile?  

driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (57,342)
Saint Paul, MN
65, joined Oct. 2009

Don't know how

My expectations of the site are so low that it doesn't seem worth the effort.

5/6/2012 9:25:18 PM Reasons why people don't post pictures in their profile?  
darknluvlee1
Saint Paul, MN
48, joined Jan. 2012

One reason is that there are a lot of fake profiles out there put out by DH. Now that is as annoying as the unattractive.

5/6/2012 10:13:18 PM Reasons why people don't post pictures in their profile?  
mekabaybay
Moorhead, MN
33, joined Mar. 2012

If somebody messages me with no pic, I immediately ask where is your pic? It seems to work cuz I will get one right away...I too have the policy no pic get lost lol!

5/7/2012 5:19:13 AM Reasons why people don't post pictures in their profile?  
mercedes01
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (77,358)
New South Wales
Australia
98, joined Jan. 2010

Quote from driver406:
Don't know how

My expectations of the site are so low that it doesn't seem worth the effort.

You love this joint.

5/19/2012 9:33:42 AM Reasons why people don't post pictures in their profile?  

arocketman2001
Over 2,000 Posts (3,047)
Angle Inlet, MN
65, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from mercedes01:
You love this joint.
I like your picture, are you getting ready to sleep on the sofa again?or still!