Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal classified

Please read the Chat Guidelines below just before joining to stay clear of finding banned. single ladies in lancaster ca And it is a good idea to get her views on roller coasters ahead of you take her to a theme park . This ones an uncomplicated query to ask, particularly if you re on a dinner date. what do australian girls like If you could do anything in life, knowing that you could not fail, what would you do? A good query, aids us to get into the space of fantasy and encourages vulnerability.

mega hookups

Profiles consist of exciting concerns that assistance customers locate typical interests. greensburg pa singles You want to be assured that your information and pictures are safe and secured with self assurance. If you want to play it safe, do not use your actual e mail address on these dating sites. milftasty snapchat Your personal style and personality will be totally reflected by way of the interface of the character you choose and set.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/6/2012 8:45:40 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 3  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,851)
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from dustinwerks:
So, not claiming to know how your logic works, but am I to understand that because its law its just and right? Umm isn't that how it works; tyrannical govt gets into power then enacts legislation that supersedes prior law? As far as I'm concerned anything after 1913 is questionable.

no, because it is law does not make anything just or right. but therein lies the sole purpose of law, no? we cannot all agree on what is just and right so as a society we enact enforceable laws. now it's no longer a question of who's right is the right, right, it's a matter of law. but again, what you see as 'tyranical government' others may see justice. i wonder if any president, past or present, has not been accused of being a tyrant by someone. does that make obama the head of a tyranical government? many say so. was dubya a tyrant? many say so. should they have both been impeached? many say so. have they violated the law? many say so. still, what the many say is moot until a court or the senate says so. why? because it's just? because it's right? no, because it's the law.

[Edited 8/6/2012 8:48:00 AM ]

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/6/2012 8:57:48 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 3  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from andy505050:
And we can argue all we want about the original intent of the 2nd amendment. But case law also sets precedent on future rulings any court can make. So the court saying people can keep weapons for self-defense is precedent.

of course. precedent is precedent. so is precedent any ruling upholding gun laws as constitutional. if you really think that state, local or federal government is forbidden by the second omendment from enacting laws restricting firearms there's an easy test you can perform to see if you're right. carry a loaded assault rifle in full view onto a california school yard. you need not even fire a shot but you can test your 2nd amendment right to keep and bear arms on a public school ground from your jail cell. you'll lose of course, but you'll be free to argue your rights.

8/6/2012 9:28:34 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 3  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Legal precedent has nothing to do with the fundamental argument. Precedent has been used to subvert and distort many fundamental rights and freedoms that are supposedly inalienable (the Commerce Clause comes to mind). You are correct that individual states may regulate the slae and use of firearms. That is a states issue and between each state and it's citizens.

But simply making laws does not necessarily have much to do with right or wrong. The fundamental argument is a person has the right to protect himself and his family and possesstions from anyone, including government. If he did not have that right he would not be free. That's a simple enough idea to me.

Regardless, the UN Treaty did not go through and likely won't. There are too many other countries that depend on the international gun trade for the survival of their regimes. Obama and Clinton kknow that and also were confident that it would not pass muster at the UN. Therefore, it was safe to support it to appease gun control advocates. Had the UN passed it, and Hillary accepted it, it wouldn't have mattered anyway. Treaties still have to be ratified by Congress. In this case and in view of the Supreme Court ruling, that wasn't going to happen.

8/6/2012 5:53:14 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 3  
pelham12345
Bronx, NY
35, joined Dec. 2011

Opposition to the treaty was widespread and was DOA in the senate if signed, as it should be.

Btw, not only are regimes dependant on weapons, but so are countries who manufacture and sell... Such control would have severly hurt manufacturors and sales.. And many jobs in many countries would have been lost, further hurting a weak world economy.

8/6/2012 6:41:46 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 3  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from 58dpilot:
Legal precedent has nothing to do with the fundamental argument. Precedent has been used to subvert and distort many fundamental rights and freedoms that are supposedly inalienable (the Commerce Clause comes to mind). You are correct that individual states may regulate the slae and use of firearms. That is a states issue and between each state and it's citizens.

But simply making laws does not necessarily have much to do with right or wrong. The fundamental argument is a person has the right to protect himself and his family and possesstions from anyone, including government. If he did not have that right he would not be free. That's a simple enough idea to me.

Regardless, the UN Treaty did not go through and likely won't. There are too many other countries that depend on the international gun trade for the survival of their regimes. Obama and Clinton kknow that and also were confident that it would not pass muster at the UN. Therefore, it was safe to support it to appease gun control advocates. Had the UN passed it, and Hillary accepted it, it wouldn't have mattered anyway. Treaties still have to be ratified by Congress. In this case and in view of the Supreme Court ruling, that wasn't going to happen.

of course prededent has nothing to do with the argument as regards right or wrong. has only to do with the law. right or wrong cannot be enforced as both are subjective. law can be enforced as it objective in black and white. quite simple really.

8/6/2012 9:01:46 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 3  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

In terms of realistic argument you are still an idiot. Sorry. You continue to miss the point of the debate because you are trapped in that bright moment of your own perceptiion and continue to fail to see that you missed the point in the first place. The laws are not important at this point. The rediculousness of them is. Go pass the bar if you can and until then please spare us your silliness.

8/7/2012 4:35:34 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 3  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from 58dpilot:
In terms of realistic argument you are still an idiot. .

quite a debate strategy ya' got there.

8/7/2012 5:17:27 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 3  
gdragn
Lake Worth, FL
54, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from jrbogie1949:
quite a debate strategy ya' got there.

Now are you starting to see the trend? He insults everyone who threatens his weak intellect...logic and an ability to think outside his narrow (litter)box brings out
the real character, kind of a dr suess ostrich....

8/8/2012 10:56:33 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 3  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from gdragn:
Now are you starting to see the trend? He insults everyone who threatens his weak intellect...logic and an ability to think outside his narrow (litter)box brings out
the real character, kind of a dr suess ostrich....

Ow!!! That hurts....not. Gdragon is a complete fool. I've been here 5 years and since his introduction he hasn't changed. Still an idiot at best. He needs to find a metaphysical knuclehead liberal place where some other idiots might actually think he has anything important, inisightful, or meaningful to say. His logic is flawed and his insights meaningless. Sucks to be him. Sorry dude. You are too foolish to address beyone this.

Watch him now!

8/8/2012 11:15:09 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 3  
gdragn
Lake Worth, FL
54, joined Jul. 2011

And still you can only reply with unjustified denigration and insults as if that's
all you got then it REALLY sucks to be YOU, haha! I've kicked your a** so many times
debate-wise you had to change your profile name, but your IQ remains dismally unchanged
so far... get a life already, people are trying to communicate beyond tired old party
rhetoric, and are more willing than ever to consider that they have in fact been
betrayed by flag waving political frauds of the past 2 decades, pops your bubble,
too bad cretin...

8/8/2012 11:31:47 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 3  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Man, you are so foolish it boggles the mind. I have never in my entire 61 years encountered anyone as foolish as you. Say what you want, make whatever excuses you like, but in the end know that you are somewhat deficient where reason and knowledge is important. Nothing else comes to mind. It is boggling at best. How the hell did you manage to feed yourself for this long?

8/8/2012 11:59:30 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 3  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

One word? Silly.
That's you!

8/9/2012 7:05:45 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 3  
jokethem
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,151)
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from gdragn:
And still you can only reply with unjustified denigration and insults as if that's
all you got then it REALLY sucks to be YOU, haha! I've kicked your a** so many times
debate-wise you had to change your profile name, but your IQ remains dismally unchanged
so far... get a life already, people are trying to communicate beyond tired old party
rhetoric, and are more willing than ever to consider that they have in fact been
betrayed by flag waving political frauds of the past 2 decades, pops your bubble,
too bad cretin...

He can only reply with insults? Now there is the pan calling the kettle black.

8/9/2012 10:39:51 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 3  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from jokethem:
He can only reply with insults? Now there is the pan calling the kettle black.

If you really know JBCK aka Pilot58 then you know that he has something wrong with the way he thinks and if you think the same maybe there is something wrong with you that you think insulting and trying to hurt people is ok or even good.

8/10/2012 8:00:03 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 3  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Queenie, in reality you insult yourself, no one needs to do it for you. You're very good at it on your own.

8/11/2012 9:05:42 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 3  
gdragn
Lake Worth, FL
54, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from 58dpilot:
One word? Silly.
That's you!

What? Changed your mind(?) again? What happened to full of shit? And boggles,
lets not forget boggles heaven forbid...
Perhaps after 61 years you are not only out of ideas but even the ability to
understand new ideas, and your buddy IS the POT calling the KETTLE black,scorched,
leaky, and dented.....
BACK TO TOPIC:: After seeing the gun nut lobbies manage to escape nearly all attempts
at regulation, I've determined it's time to get my own carry permit, and there won't
be any fuscia haired freaks getting more than one shot off at my local theatre, at
least while I'm in attendance.....

8/11/2012 11:06:57 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 3  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from gdragn:
What? Changed your mind(?) again? What happened to full of shit? And boggles,
lets not forget boggles heaven forbid...
Perhaps after 61 years you are not only out of ideas but even the ability to
understand new ideas, and your buddy IS the POT calling the KETTLE black,scorched,
leaky, and dented.....
BACK TO TOPIC:: After seeing the gun nut lobbies manage to escape nearly all attempts
at regulation, I've determined it's time to get my own carry permit, and there won't
be any fuscia haired freaks getting more than one shot off at my local theatre, at
least while I'm in attendance.....

An intellectual attack by you is "not". Now as you said, back to topic.

If you actually buy a dangerous tool and before you attempt to use it, please learn to use it properly, safely, and legally. You will have to go to someone with training, knowledge, and experience to do that. You're gonna need one of those gun nuts badly. Otherwise you're likely to hurt yourself or, God forbid, someone else.

No one who is moderately intelligent, has a scrap of common sense, and demonstrates good judgement and maturity has ever shot up a crowded theater or school or anything like that. Only freaking weirdos do that kind of thing. It's the person, not the tool that does the work.

8/11/2012 9:59:14 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 3  
gdragn
Lake Worth, FL
54, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from 58dpilot:
An intellectual attack by you is "not". Now as you said, back to topic.

If you actually buy a dangerous tool and before you attempt to use it, please learn to use it properly, safely, and legally. You will have to go to someone with training, knowledge, and experience to do that. You're gonna need one of those gun nuts badly. Otherwise you're likely to hurt yourself or, God forbid, someone else.

No one who is moderately intelligent, has a scrap of common sense, and demonstrates good judgement and maturity has ever shot up a crowded theater or school or anything like that. Only freaking weirdos do that kind of thing. It's the person, not the tool that does the work.

No just guys trained by our own military- texas tower, fort hood....these dangerous tools are too easily available to too many deranged people, so our only recourse is to
start packing ourselves. An automobile could be used as a dangerous tool, and we have
mandatory tests and even classes for that and many other tools much less dangerous let
alone specifically designed to efficiently kill as many human beings as possible, especially when they're not similarly armed(see where I'm going with this?) And there
you go, condescending again, I've recieved and participated in plenty of sophisticated
knife and gun civilian and combat training, plus 15 years of hand to hand from several
masters, and none of them were "gun nuts"-firearms enthusiasts and gun culture
proponents, which in fact make up a large portion of these murderers...

8/11/2012 10:22:19 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 3  
jokethem
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,151)
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from gdragn:
No just guys trained by our own military- texas tower, fort hood....these dangerous tools are too easily available to too many deranged people, so our only recourse is to
start packing ourselves. An automobile could be used as a dangerous tool, and we have
mandatory tests and even classes for that and many other tools much less dangerous let
alone specifically designed to efficiently kill as many human beings as possible, especially when they're not similarly armed(see where I'm going with this?) And there
you go, condescending again, I've recieved and participated in plenty of sophisticated
knife and gun civilian and combat training, plus 15 years of hand to hand from several
masters, and none of them were "gun nuts"-firearms enthusiasts and gun culture
proponents, which in fact make up a large portion of these murderers...

Oh yes, Ft Hood. My company give the place a motto - "It Ain't Hell, But You Can See It From Here." Yeap, no place for p*ssy's like you.

8/11/2012 11:37:33 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 3  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

I agree. This p*ssy drgn dude has no idea about what it is or means to be on the pointy end of the stick. "Masters", good God, give me a break. He'a either gotta be drinking, doing some kind of rediculous drugs, or stupid or completely insane!

No "Master" can outrun a bullet at 3,000 feet per second. He must be reading "Remo and Chuin Destroyer" stories.

What a wuss? I had a a couple of newbies in Vietnam, one was a Massecucts farm boy, the other from New Jesrsey in the 186th Light Infantry Brigade, DaNang, 1972. The little freckle faced boy had reservations about having to actually shoot someone, the "Rican" from Jersey was all pumped about "killing dinks", and "bring 'em on". Well, the first abmbush we got into all hell broke lose ans was normal, lots of noise and confusion...as an infantry squad leader after it was settled down I took stock. My Massecucetts boy was firing into areas just as he learned in AIT. The Rican? He was balled up under a tree stump whimpering.

Drgan has no clue about killing or defending, just ideas about what he thinks. Thinking and knowing are compleely different things. What he thinks is far from the reality of such things. That brands him as a fool. He states he would end a confrontation with an armed crazy? Me thinks he would shoot more innocents than the perpetrator. He is clueless and completely bankrupt when it comes to reality.

8/12/2012 5:54:58 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 3  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

According to something I read 37 people are murdered every day by unlawful use of a firearm, 2,191 people are saved by the lawful use of one, 84,999,989 Americans own guns and none of them killed anyone lately but every single multiple shooting was carried out by some nut case and most often in gun free zones.

So what's so hard to understand when people don't feel that they should give up their God given constitutional rights just because some law-breaking nut case goes on a rampage? Don't punish free and responsible gun owners because there are a handful of really sick people out there. That logic is so fatally flawed it defies reason on any level of understanding.

8/12/2012 5:59:32 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 3  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

perhaps you can reference that 'something' you read. how did they account for those 'saved' by lawful use of a firearm? 84 million own guns and none of them used illegally recently??? so who did the murders you speak of that happen daily??? wondering which nut case didn't own his guns legally.

[Edited 8/12/2012 6:02:59 PM ]

8/12/2012 6:08:55 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 3  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Hell, I dont't know. Someone posted it on Facebook so it has to be real, right? Isn't everything on the internet completely factual and true? 150 mpg cars the oil companies suppress, That Romney killed some lady that had her own insurance even after her husband lost his job and it was 5 years later, that bigfoot was seen in grand central station, and "men in black" of course. Regardless, it was posted so it must be true, right? Just like a poll designed by a liberal that shifts where people stack up against Libertarian views. There is too much bullshit on the internet. The trick is to always confirm, confirm, confirm....then think, reason, and make sense of it. And just for the record, no, absolutely not, Snopes doesn't do that very well.

8/12/2012 6:15:34 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 3  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

http://biggeekdad.com/2011/10/kellers-riverside-store/

Here is a lingk to a place where you might be able to get your concealed carry permit, a gun, and the knowledge and skill to be responsible with it.

8/12/2012 9:37:09 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 3  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Yep. And the part about taking them away from people that already have them? My son in law is a cop. We talked about the government confiscating guns. I was curious about his stand on it. His position was that he didn't believe it could happen. He figured that if they even tried after about six blocks of houses around here there wouldn't be enough cops left to confiscate anything.

8/13/2012 7:39:07 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 3  
gdragn
Lake Worth, FL
54, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from 58dpilot:
I agree. This p*ssy drgn dude has no idea about what it is or means to be on the pointy end of the stick. "Masters", good God, give me a break. He'a either gotta be drinking, doing some kind of rediculous drugs, or stupid or completely insane!

No "Master" can outrun a bullet at 3,000 feet per second. He must be reading "Remo and Chuin Destroyer" stories.

What a wuss? I had a a couple of newbies in Vietnam, one was a Massecucts farm boy, the other from New Jesrsey in the 186th Light Infantry Brigade, DaNang, 1972. The little freckle faced boy had reservations about having to actually shoot someone, the "Rican" from Jersey was all pumped about "killing dinks", and "bring 'em on". Well, the first abmbush we got into all hell broke lose ans was normal, lots of noise and confusion...as an infantry squad leader after it was settled down I took stock. My Massecucetts boy was firing into areas just as he learned in AIT. The Rican? He was balled up under a tree stump whimpering.

Drgan has no clue about killing or defending, just ideas about what he thinks. Thinking and knowing are compleely different things. What he thinks is far from the reality of such things. That brands him as a fool. He states he would end a confrontation with an armed crazy? Me thinks he would shoot more innocents than the perpetrator. He is clueless and completely bankrupt when it comes to reality.

Again with the insults and complete fabrications directed at someone you really know
nothing about, but which you obviously fear and feel inferior to, otherwise why the
totally over the top caustic responses? Methinks(one word doofus) he doth protest
WAY too much ya? BTW, if I look like a p*ssy to you, you have some SERIOUS issues
with sexual orientation, but then again your posts do kinda seem like they're comin'
from the closet... But I do agree most of the gung ho a**holes I knew that enlisted
for nam, ostensibly so they could shoot automatic weapons at live targets, came home
shell shocked or in a box, and for what? Also, never before heard of remo chu whatever,
but you seem to be pretty familiar wif' it sup?
So I"ll tell you and jackthem (aka beavis and butthead) that my master instructor is
a decorated nam vet and a bona fide knife-fighting instructor for US special forces
and international anti terrorist units, and will get a big kick out of this post when
he reads it....

8/13/2012 7:44:04 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 3  
gdragn
Lake Worth, FL
54, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from andy505050:
Yea if the govt were to confiscate guns I wouldn't wanna be in law enforcement. I don't think the army could even do it. And not to mention the military would probably be on our side. Again good luck trying.

Never gonna happen, this country's history began with the shot heard 'round
the world....

8/13/2012 9:05:49 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 3  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from andy505050:
Yea if the govt were to confiscate guns I wouldn't wanna be in law enforcement. I don't think the army could even do it. And not to mention the military would probably be on our side. Again good luck trying.

As a retird soldier I can surely attest that you wouldn't find a soldier that would participate in such a thing. Soldiers are taught and take an oath not to follow unlawful or immoral orders. They are taught to arrest their own commanders in that case. No more Me Lia's, Lt. Calley!

8/17/2012 5:53:05 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 3  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

I think all this silly gun panic is rediculas. We have more guns running around the US than we have people so who is gonna be able to use more than 2 at a time?

8/20/2012 10:19:18 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 3  
gdragn
Lake Worth, FL
54, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from 58dpilot:
As a retird soldier I can surely attest that you wouldn't find a soldier that would participate in such a thing. Soldiers are taught and take an oath not to follow unlawful or immoral orders. They are taught to arrest their own commanders in that case. No more Me Lia's, Lt. Calley!

Now who's a silly naive idiot? Oh, and it's spelled RETARD soldier, just trying to be helpful.....

8/21/2012 3:03:22 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 3  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from gdragn:
Now who's a silly naive idiot? Oh, and it's spelled RETARD soldier, just trying to be helpful.....

When a fool cannot hope to achieve parity with their betters the best they can do is attempt to bring them down to their level. It is a common left wing tactic. It is not possible for a left wing nutcase like yourself to be helpful to anyone I can think of, especially soldiers. The most mediocre soldier is your better by an infinite number of orders of magnitude. You can't even compete with a new recruit that has yet to have his first haircut or report for basic training. Such a sad fellow indeed.

8/21/2012 6:29:50 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 3  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from 58dpilot:
When a fool cannot hope to achieve parity with their betters the best they can do is attempt to bring them down to their level. It is a common left wing tactic. It is not possible for a left wing nutcase like yourself to be helpful to anyone I can think of, especially soldiers. The most mediocre soldier is your better by an infinite number of orders of magnitude. You can't even compete with a new recruit that has yet to have his first haircut or report for basic training. Such a sad fellow indeed.

You are the better of no one.

8/21/2012 7:06:50 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 3  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from andy505050:
Lmao, so you think youre better than other people huh? Nobody is superior to anyone else. And it takes a small insecure person to believe that. Im successful but I don't look down on people who have less than me and think that im a part of the "betters" because of the size of my bank account. Its just wrong to feel that way.

And btw. I know several "liberal" soldiers.....are you better than them because they don't share your politics? Your right about one thing. I look up to soldiers. Even if I disagree with them I shut up and listen.

Comment not directed at you, but Gdrgn. His posts demonstrate he is a left wing radically progressive liberal at best.

On the other hand, your posts usually reflect conservative and independent views and they are pretty good. I hope you don't take offense at comments not directed at you, and were specifically directed to someone else.

Just for the record, I am a retired Army officer and veteran of Vietnam where I served as an Infantry Squad Leader in a ground comabt unit, and Desert Storm where I served as a combat scout helicopter pilot. Having spent about 19 of my military years in leadership positions I think I know quite a lot about soldiers. All soldiers have my deepest respect, regardless of branch or rank.

8/21/2012 8:19:54 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 3  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from andy505050:
You have my respect and my thanks for serving our nation. I'm just pissed man. I beat my head against the wall. I see all this stupid from all over the place. In my life and my job I have to solve problems. No matter what I'm doing Im solving a problem. All this stupid comes from the left and more and more the right. I don't know who to support anymore. Or what to think. I see our problems and the solutions seem so simple. Lmao I had a great uncle who gave me tons of life advice told me "boy, just cause its simple don't mean its easy." Plowin' that field is simple, but it anit easy.

Truth is, I am all over the place. Some things I'm liberal on. Some if not most I'm conservative on. Im willing to listen to both sides and come up with practical solutions to what ails us. Drives me nuts.

Very interesting. Your uncle was a wise man and had it right saying simple isn't always easy.

Complicated is even less easy. The petty problems and concerns of people on the right and left are too complicated so the solutions can never be easy. Maybe they should be. What a novel idea! How about eliminating all the Federal government departments of since 1960 and starting again? That could be a great step in the right direction!

8/21/2012 9:59:43 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 3  
gdragn
Lake Worth, FL
54, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from 58dpilot:
Comment not directed at you, but Gdrgn. His posts demonstrate he is a left wing radically progressive liberal at best.

Once again, totally effin wrong, perhaps retarded as you freudianly slipped before!
My Ideas are totally INDEPENDENT of ANY party drivel and rhetoric, but DEFINITELY
SUPER CRITICAL OF THE SOLD OUT GOP!! Poor 58pile cannot get his head around this,
as if someone critical of the catholic church must be atheist for example.. That's
why he has to fall back on his military record whenever his lousy arguments don't
cut it... My brother(RIP), 2 cousins, uncle, and GM all served, I'm proud of them
and respect them all, but we all have and respect each other's opinions and politics,
based on FACT and LOGIC, not automatically discounting, discarding and disregarding
out of hand all that does not fit within our preconcieved notions....
As I'm sure all have noticed bmbleplot routinely ignores the illuminating points of
any argument and instead responds to that which he has twisted out of context in
order to attempt to assasinate the character of the better debator... this can be
somewhat tiresome but is very revealing of the constipated intellect(?) of said dodo.
He desperately needs to overstate condescendingly, repeatedly, that his plotview
is superior to all others and therefore he is justified to spout drunken insults
and pontificate ad nauseum.... This is so typical of most conservatives as to have
become stereotypical caricature (cartoonish) Foghorn Leghorn comes to mind...

BACK TO TOPIC:: as long as we keep having mass murders of unarmed civilians, gun
control will continue to be an issue, just like drunk driving or second hand smoke!
It is what it is, terrorist acts by individuals for reasons other than politics or
religion are still terrorist acts, and most people agree that they would like to
know who amongst them has autos and rpgs etc. Gun people need to police their own
ranks, just like all thrill seeker organizations, or the do gooders will try to
do it for them, that's just human nature in civilized society, not my opinion...

8/21/2012 10:45:28 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 3  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from gdragn:
Once again, totally effin wrong, perhaps retarded as you freudianly slipped before!
My Ideas are totally INDEPENDENT of ANY party drivel and rhetoric, but DEFINITELY
SUPER CRITICAL OF THE SOLD OUT GOP!! Poor 58pile cannot get his head around this,
as if someone critical of the catholic church must be atheist for example.. That's
why he has to fall back on his military record whenever his lousy arguments don't
cut it... My brother(RIP), 2 cousins, uncle, and GM all served, I'm proud of them
and respect them all, but we all have and respect each other's opinions and politics,
based on FACT and LOGIC, not automatically discounting, discarding and disregarding
out of hand all that does not fit within our preconcieved notions....
As I'm sure all have noticed bmbleplot routinely ignores the illuminating points of
any argument and instead responds to that which he has twisted out of context in
order to attempt to assasinate the character of the better debator... this can be
somewhat tiresome but is very revealing of the constipated intellect(?) of said dodo.
He desperately needs to overstate condescendingly, repeatedly, that his plotview
is superior to all others and therefore he is justified to spout drunken insults
and pontificate ad nauseum.... This is so typical of most conservatives as to have
become stereotypical caricature (cartoonish) Foghorn Leghorn comes to mind...

BACK TO TOPIC:: as long as we keep having mass murders of unarmed civilians, gun
control will continue to be an issue, just like drunk driving or second hand smoke!
It is what it is, terrorist acts by individuals for reasons other than politics or
religion are still terrorist acts, and most people agree that they would like to
know who amongst them has autos and rpgs etc. Gun people need to police their own
ranks, just like all thrill seeker organizations, or the do gooders will try to
do it for them, that's just human nature in civilized society, not my opinion...

Ah, but you get your info from Adriana Huffington? Give us a break!

8/22/2012 11:28:14 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 3  
pelham12345
Bronx, NY
35, joined Dec. 2011

Dragn, a long personal attack isnt helpful.

And yes, as long as mass shootings keep happening gun control will be mentioned.. Me personally, i think more people just need to better protect themselves, police cant be everywhere or at an incident instantly. In the last case, they guy had no criminal record and snapped, nothing you can do about that...

8/22/2012 12:42:04 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 3  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from pelham12345:
Dragn, a long personal attack isnt helpful.

And yes, as long as mass shootings keep happening gun control will be mentioned.. Me personally, i think more people just need to better protect themselves, police cant be everywhere or at an incident instantly. In the last case, they guy had no criminal record and snapped, nothing you can do about that...

And when that happens the police are rarely "Johnny on the Spot". It is important to be able to either learn to flee if you don't believe in defending yourself and neighbors, or have the mind set, skill, and ability defend yourself and your neighbors in some way. The method isn't as important as the effect it has. You can run them over with your car, hit them with a brick or bat or golf club or whatever, or God forbid use a firearm. As long as you do something it's better than standing by and doing nothing.

8/22/2012 5:07:26 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 3  
gdragn
Lake Worth, FL
54, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from pelham12345:
Dragn, a long personal attack isnt helpful.quote]

Actually, less than 1/3 of that last post was a (counter) attack against the one
who has consistently been on the attack against me, calling me fool, idiot,
p*ssy(sexual fantasy?), just for having a different opinion, and especially for being
able to back it up, and give back better...

what IS helpful was your next comment, although when I admitted to being a gun owner
and longtime self defense student and practitioner, that same guy tried to minimize
that because for him it has indeed become personal, how dare anyone have the freedom
to think differently than 5d8pile it....
I stand by my observations, sources, and opinions, and the right to have, voice,
and debate them as a natural born floridian and american citizen... Attack me for
this, and it quickly becomes personal...

I'll be getting my carry permit soon, ya?

[Edited 8/22/2012 5:08:49 PM ]

8/22/2012 8:10:55 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 3  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from gdragn:
eader]Quote from pelham12345:
Dragn, a long personal attack isnt helpful.quote]

Actually, less than 1/3 of that last post was a (counter) attack against the one
who has consistently been on the attack against me, calling me fool, idiot,
p*ssy(sexual fantasy?), just for having a different opinion, and especially for being
able to back it up, and give back better...

what IS helpful was your next comment, although when I admitted to being a gun owner
and longtime self defense student and practitioner, that same guy tried to minimize
that because for him it has indeed become personal, how dare anyone have the freedom
to think differently than 5d8pile it....
I stand by my observations, sources, and opinions, and the right to have, voice,
and debate them as a natural born floridian and american citizen... Attack me for
this, and it quickly becomes personal...

I'll be getting my carry permit soon, ya?

Hope the FBI, BATF, State and local police are wathcing!

8/23/2012 5:39:32 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 3  
gdragn
Lake Worth, FL
54, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from 58dpilot:
Hope the FBI, BATF, State and local police are wathcing!

WATHCING?? Hope AA and VHA and AARP are "wathcing" you very closely...

8/24/2012 9:24:38 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 3  
pelham12345
Bronx, NY
35, joined Dec. 2011

Many years of stats repeatidly show areas of te US with strict gun laws consistently have higher crime than thise without..

Due to todays shooting at the Empire State building I cant wait for emperor bloomy to start his b*tchfest about guns... Oh wait I hear him now....

8/24/2012 10:43:21 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 3  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Well, he got sodas down to no more than 16 ounces to defeat obesity but did nothing to limit popcorn. Knucklehead man.

8/25/2012 6:25:31 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 3  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

There is no place for any government or public official to tell you what you should eat and certainly not what you can eat. My doc gives ma a little trouble about it because I eat what I want when I want. That is part of the pleasure and enjoyment of life. It is enjoying the fruits of your labor. It is noboby's else's business. So what if it kills you? It's your life, your body, you choice, your happiness. Regardless, you are going to look real stupid laying around dying of nothing.

8/26/2012 1:49:55 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 3  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from andy505050:
I mean there is nothing wrong with certain public officials promoting healthy lifestyles. I find that is probably the least partisan thing and something everyone can agree on. Its like michelle obama taking crap for promoting kids getting more exercise....I think thats rediculous. The only thing the 1st lady should be doing other than nothing is only doing things that arent partisan. Theres nothing wrong with awareness. But its when awareness becomes legislation that it becomes a very real problem.

But then again I saw this thing on a documentary where a judge took custody away of this womans 5 or 6 year old boy because he was like 300 pounds. I guess there are exceptions to this. But if youre an adult, if you choose to eat mcdonalds 3 times a day thats your choice and you can live with the consequences.

But again on the flip side of this, the military has said that increasing obesity rates are a threat to national security....F**k I don't know. lol.

OK, define "healty". Is that your colesterol level? Blood pressure? The fact that you are fat and prone to diabetes? Or is it simply peace of mind and enjoying what you do? Yu can eat like a saint and suffer from depression as a result. Obesety rates have nothing to do with national security. Me for one never liked to see a skinny mess sergeaant! I also had lots of "fat" guys that were much better soliders than their thin brothers. And besides...who the crap is some judge to decide what you do with your family? Project that onto "black culture" and see where it gets anyone. Dumb idea. Point is that government is only involved because they have a vested interest in your health because they have appropriated money to fix it for you. They never shoulda done that because it is none of their business. It is just another example fo them taking over and telling you what to do instead of the other way around. That's the point you youngun's miss. You are too used to government telling you what to do and accepting of it. What old people know is that it didn't used to be that way. Back "when" it was up to you and if you couldn't stand up, oh well, it sucked to be you. That kind of thinking built the nation, this progressive idea that government is your friend has bullshitted a couple generations into complacency and subservience. Government is not your friend, it is a necessary evil.

8/26/2012 12:10:27 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 3  
gdragn
Lake Worth, FL
54, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from 58dpilot:
OK, define "healty". Is that your colesterol level? Blood pressure? The fact that you are fat and prone to diabetes? Or is it simply peace of mind and enjoying what you do? Yu can eat like a saint and suffer from depression as a result. Obesety rates have nothing to do with national security. Me for one never liked to see a skinny mess sergeaant! I also had lots of "fat" guys that were much better soliders than their thin brothers. And besides...who the crap is some judge to decide what you do with your family? Project that onto "black culture" and see where it gets anyone. Dumb idea. Point is that government is only involved because they have a vested interest in your health because they have appropriated money to fix it for you. They never shoulda done that because it is none of their business. It is just another example fo them taking over and telling you what to do instead of the other way around. That's the point you youngun's miss. You are too used to government telling you what to do and accepting of it. What old people know is that it didn't used to be that way. Back "when" it was up to you and if you couldn't stand up, oh well, it sucked to be you. That kind of thinking built the nation, this progressive idea that government is your friend has bullshitted a couple generations into complacency and subservience. Government is not your friend, it is a necessary evil.

We almost agree here, scary, huh? Reality is, modern politics and philosophy IS ALL
ABOUT MONEY/POWER/SURVIVAL/INDIVIDUALvsSTATE!!! Knowing that, your dollar IS your
best/real VOTE! But soon, because waste is becoming biggest crime(next to greed)
unhealthy and destructive lifestyles will no longer be fully subsidized with un-
limited healthcare etc.. Already obese and chain smokers are paying higher, in some
cases denied coverage, this will eventually extend to hard drug users and birth
abusers...
BACK TO POINT::US citizens are not giving up their guns, no upper echelon politician
would seriously risk gavalnizing the entire nation against him...

8/27/2012 5:56:24 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ? | Page 3  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

I'm delighted! Two excellent responses in a row. If the government takes your guns, it takes your ability to protect yourself, even from the government itself. That violates a fundamental human right.

People that receive food assistance should be restricted to food stuffs that are basic and cheap. Back when the food stamp program started you got commodities, not luxuries. You had stamps for flour, sugar, eggs, powdered or canned milk, ground beef, canned Spam, beans, corn, salt and the like.

People didn't like being on food stamps and worked to get off them so they could eat the "fancy" food they liked. The current program that pays for up to $800 a month in groceries for a family makes no such restirctions so there is no reason to get off them.

Food stamp food at Wal-Mart and other places should be so marked in a white plain labeled can so everybody knows who's eating what. They have a right to know what food stamp recicients are buying, after all it is the rest of us that are paying for it. Besides, like Best Value and other generics, you'll know what's cheap if you want to save on your own food bill.

(Did you know that when Peter Pan peanut butter was recalled "Great Value" was too? Same plant, same workers, same day, different label, a buck and a half cheaper a jar.).