Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

sites like listcrawler

Hello Uncle Steve, For as extended as I can try to remember, I ve been a fan of yours and would enjoy to be an audience member on your show. free nova scotia dating Every person right here that approach me is either Married, are in a Relationship, trying to have far more than 1 particular person and do not know what a woman is worth. You will proceed to choose a story amongst them, from the library on the game, from which you can effortlessly start off your personal date. omegle whisper gov.

free milf hookup

Ready to commence a quest for your own happy ending? single ladies in prescott az Although some relationships have been sped up by the pandemic, Kyle stated not seeing his boyfriend for that time convinced him that more quickly was superior. Here we have compiled some of the greatest ice breaker questions for dating for guys, girls, and couples. tna board seattle If he mentions a place or a type of cocktail you want to verify out, mention that it s on your list of places to go or check out but haven t been in a position to obtain the time.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/15/2012 12:12:02 AM How To Get Rid of Ants? How to annihilate them?  

sierratoo
Grande Prairie, AB
62, joined Dec. 2008

Heard that cornmeal sprinkled 'in their path' gets them. They bring it back to the nest, they eat it and explode. DOES NOT work.

Aspartame - sprinkle it then moisten it. the ants will flock to it. NO THEY DON'T.

What else to try?

There seems to be millions of them and some are really trying to make my vegetable bed their home....

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/15/2012 8:55:37 AM How To Get Rid of Ants? How to annihilate them?  

sitiniraq
Over 1,000 Posts (1,353)
Calvert, TX
57, joined Jan. 2008

Set a bottle cap full of sand and one of beer right next to it. The ants will drink on the beer and get drunk. Before long arguments erupt and they will stone each other to death with the sand..lol..honestly I would nuke them with amdro or some other type of poison.

7/15/2012 8:58:45 AM How To Get Rid of Ants? How to annihilate them?  

shawnee_b
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,436)
Edmonton, KY
62, joined Apr. 2010

I tried the cornmeal with pharaoh ants, worked a little like the traps. Then got some traps by "maxforce" which work well. And a gel in a tube really works, "advion". Both off fleabay but Amazon has both too. Maxforce makes a gel too but advion works best. Dupont has some good ant products (makes advion I believe)

Fire ants, take a shovelful from different hills and put shovels from one hill on a different hill.

http://www.amazon.com/Advion-Bait-gram-Tubes-Plunger/dp/B002Y2H6VS/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1342360614&sr=8-15&keywords=ant+killer

http://www.amazon.com/Maxforce-Bait-Stations-1-bait-stations/dp/B003EASFR8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1342360746&sr=8-1&keywords=max+force+ant+traps

7/22/2012 12:34:28 PM How To Get Rid of Ants? How to annihilate them?  
bully_pulpit
El Paso, TX
28, joined Jul. 2011

Diatomaceous Earth (food grade, NOT pool grade) I wouldn't know where you could find it in your area. Neither Home Depot nor Lowes sell it. Try calling or checking out you smaller, local builders supply shops.

You must wear a dust mask when applying it as it can irritate the mucous membranes in the nose and mouth. It sticks to anything moist, so breathing it can also irritate the lungs, but once the DE dust has settled it won't bother you. Hope this helps!

7/23/2012 9:39:38 AM How To Get Rid of Ants? How to annihilate them?  

shawnee_b
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,436)
Edmonton, KY
62, joined Apr. 2010

I get food grade DE at tractor supply. Any chicken supply place, use it in coops. Hatcherys like McMurray you can order it too.

7/23/2012 10:19:42 AM How To Get Rid of Ants? How to annihilate them?  
puzzlefish
Gallatin, TN
55, joined Jan. 2012

I have bees, and don't want to use any chemical, however supposedly "safe' it is, around their hive..

Someone told me about Aspartame...I just read here it doesn't work..~~sigh~~

These are the tiny little black ones..

7/23/2012 9:11:28 PM How To Get Rid of Ants? How to annihilate them?  

skiwino
Over 2,000 Posts (2,427)
Redford, MI
55, joined Feb. 2007

Quote from puzzlefish:
I have bees, and don't want to use any chemical, however supposedly "safe' it is, around their hive..

Have you tried the little bait cans? They take the poison back to the nest. Heard borax mixed with sugar is the same.

7/25/2012 9:40:52 PM How To Get Rid of Ants? How to annihilate them?  
futureplans2012
Lobelville, TN
59, joined Jun. 2012

I don't know if this will work but I had a nest of seed ticks that I stepped in
and was coverd. I went to the ER. Someone told me to get a cheap powder laundry
detergent and pour it over the nest. They died and so did my grass. Don't know
if it works for ants. But if you use poweder might give it a try.

7/27/2012 9:14:15 PM How To Get Rid of Ants? How to annihilate them?  

sitiniraq
Over 1,000 Posts (1,353)
Calvert, TX
57, joined Jan. 2008

Quote from puzzlefish:

Wow - I wish we had bees. I have 2, 55 gallon bags full of coke and beer cans that have no bees around them. I think we have seen 5 this yr total.. I wish flies could pollinate..

7/28/2012 10:15:54 AM How To Get Rid of Ants? How to annihilate them?  

sun_shine51
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,302)
West Monroe, LA
65, joined May. 2008

Check this website out! Helped me..

http://www.familyhandyman.com/DIY-Projects/Outdoor-Projects/Yard/Pests/how-to-get-rid-of-ants/View-All

7/28/2012 3:13:13 PM How To Get Rid of Ants? How to annihilate them?  

sierratoo
Grande Prairie, AB
62, joined Dec. 2008

Quote from sitiniraq:
Set a bottle cap full of sand and one of beer right next to it. The ants will drink on the beer and get drunk. Before long arguments erupt and they will stone each other to death with the sand..lol..honestly I would nuke them with amdro or some other type of poison.

ha ha ha. you are funny!

7/30/2012 12:08:13 PM How To Get Rid of Ants? How to annihilate them?  
ewh1980
Oklahoma City, OK
36, joined Jan. 2012

Try 409 in there traveling pathways. 409 destroys the chemical ants leave in there path that they use to communicate with each other. Or use some 7dust which will surely kill them but adds inorganic chemical to your garden. Goodluck

8/6/2012 11:13:49 PM How To Get Rid of Ants? How to annihilate them?  
honey_man
Corryton, TN
40, joined Jul. 2012

DE is fine around the hives as long as you don't kick up much dust when applying it... Sprinkling it around the hive also helps reduce the threat that a collapsing hive will serve as a beetle breeder.

8/10/2012 4:27:19 PM How To Get Rid of Ants? How to annihilate them?  

brhole45
Tipp City, OH
50, joined Jul. 2012

Boron detergent...............

8/13/2012 9:44:33 PM How To Get Rid of Ants? How to annihilate them?  
cheridth
Over 2,000 Posts (3,486)
Monahans, TX
40, joined Feb. 2012

i use vinegar. I pour it around the outside of my house along the base of the walls, across doorways and on the porches. It seems to destroy their scent trail. Ive started gardening food, i pour it around my cantalope sprouts n the ants left them alone. If u get a soda can n cut off the top then fill the bottom with honey just a bit, they fall in and die. It works for awhile until they figure out how to pile in sand n dirt n debris to make a ramp. Oh the can has to b burried with a bit of rim sticking up. My dad uses gas n stricks a match. One yr i took one species n dumped it on onther species hole. It was a cruel battle that followed i felt bad but after a week both ant holes packed up n moves. My sister uses spray paint n sprays the holes. Idk what would wrk around food except the vinegar. This morning i found a blackbird eating them around my sprouts. Bad thing about vinegar after a rain it has to b reapplied. Talk to ur local ag extension office they might have food safe chemicals

8/26/2012 11:36:00 PM How To Get Rid of Ants? How to annihilate them?  
trt1956
Chico, CA
61, joined Feb. 2012

Spray white vineger and water 50/50. Use it all surfaces . Ants hate it!

8/27/2012 9:42:19 AM How To Get Rid of Ants? How to annihilate them?  
onehippiechic
Charlotte, NC
49, joined Jul. 2012

Used coffee grounds work great for ants and earth friendly. They should be moist and put them directly on the mound.

8/31/2012 11:44:19 AM How To Get Rid of Ants? How to annihilate them?  

sierratoo
Grande Prairie, AB
62, joined Dec. 2008

Quote from onehippiechic:
Used coffee grounds work great for ants and earth friendly. They should be moist and put them directly on the mound.

that sounds like a good one.

9/4/2012 1:33:02 AM How To Get Rid of Ants? How to annihilate them?  
vanillala
Johnson City, NY
68, joined Jan. 2012

why kill ants what harm are they doing to you, I like ants, I even feed them outside, they cant help it they were born ants. what a sick post

9/9/2012 3:11:18 PM How To Get Rid of Ants? How to annihilate them?  

maxwellxxv
Lincoln, RI
52, joined Sep. 2012

ok here is one that really does work. gallon of water and a table spoon orf dish detergent. wait till night time pour gallon of water on top of hill or hole it covers the ants and suffocates them and does not hurt vegetation

9/10/2012 3:38:54 PM How To Get Rid of Ants? How to annihilate them?  
truckergeo
Las Vegas, NV
52, joined May. 2011

Quote from tobiethyme:
I worked for a Pest Control Company as a manager.....
a simple procedure... actually really works......
this is what we did.... no need for suds and bubbles..... no chemicals ect...
try this...

go to the ant mound with a large spoon.. or a small garden scoop shovel.....take the dirt top mound... walk it over to another ant hill...... pour it on top of it... then take the dirt mound from that one..and go put it over on the first one..

leave the mounds alone... the ants from both colonies will actually go into a war under the ground.. and will kill each other.

pretty somple. and yes, it really works
Did you work for The C.I.A..... some ants are good they keep other bug`s/worms out and most do no eat the fruit,,,,,,,I have them little vegetable farmer ants,keep an eye on them and you will see there not going to harm anything........its the sqash bug`s that you need to watch out for!

10/14/2012 5:04:16 PM How To Get Rid of Ants? How to annihilate them?  
mrgatorman
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,632)
Miami, FL
42, joined Sep. 2012

10/19/2012 1:21:04 AM How To Get Rid of Ants? How to annihilate them?  

sierratoo
Grande Prairie, AB
62, joined Dec. 2008

After having read all of the comments, I realized that I just didnt want them in my garden or building mounds in my lawn.
Feel free to move your hills off my property....

2/18/2013 1:20:27 AM How To Get Rid of Ants? How to annihilate them?  

luckykix
Over 2,000 Posts (2,141)
West Hartford, CT
36, joined Jan. 2013

Gasoline

2/18/2013 2:24:44 PM How To Get Rid of Ants? How to annihilate them?  
hortist
Howard Beach, NY
62, joined Sep. 2008

There are plenty of ant aits on the market. You can also try garlic as a repell them

2/18/2013 3:17:35 PM How To Get Rid of Ants? How to annihilate them?  

52lonesomedove
Williamstown, PA
58, joined May. 2012

Put black pepper down where they are.

2/23/2013 5:50:19 AM How To Get Rid of Ants? How to annihilate them?  
yabba_dabba_doo
Durham, NC
40, joined Mar. 2012

Quote from sitiniraq:

3/3/2013 10:48:28 PM How To Get Rid of Ants? How to annihilate them?  
sweetashoney09
Over 1,000 Posts (1,411)
Evansville, IN
52, joined Jun. 2009

Them suckers won't even die during the winter,tried cornmeal doesn't work very long and have them in the bathroom don't even see a trail.They are a pain

3/11/2013 9:19:16 PM How To Get Rid of Ants? How to annihilate them?  
sweetashoney09
Over 1,000 Posts (1,411)
Evansville, IN
52, joined Jun. 2009

I'm gonna try to vinegar and water,we got ants all over and with 2 cats inside you have to be careful.

3/15/2013 11:30:12 AM How To Get Rid of Ants? How to annihilate them?  

sierratoo
Grande Prairie, AB
62, joined Dec. 2008

I have heard that ants will abound when it is really dry outside.

So this summer I will try to keep up with soaking their mounds.... any feedback about this?

5/27/2013 9:15:25 PM How To Get Rid of Ants? How to annihilate them?  
robb2k
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,726)
Mocksville, NC
43, joined Oct. 2011

Quote from shawnee_b:
I tried the cornmeal with pharaoh ants, worked a little like the traps. Then got some traps by "maxforce" which work well. And a gel in a tube really works, "advion". Both off fleabay but Amazon has both too. Maxforce makes a gel too but advion works best. Dupont has some good ant products (makes advion I believe)

Fire ants, take a shovelful from different hills and put shovels from one hill on a different hill.

http://www.amazon.com/Advion-Bait-gram-Tubes-Plunger/dp/B002Y2H6VS/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1342360614&sr=8-15&keywords=ant+killer

http://www.amazon.com/Maxforce-Bait-Stations-1-bait-stations/dp/B003EASFR8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1342360746&sr=8-1&keywords=max+force+ant+traps

That would be fun to watch haha

5/27/2013 9:19:36 PM How To Get Rid of Ants? How to annihilate them?  
robb2k
Mocksville, NC
43, joined Oct. 2011

Quote from vanillala:
why kill ants what harm are they doing to you, I like ants, I even feed them outside, they cant help it they were born ants. what a sick post

What about the bacteria you kill every time you take a breath, what a cruel thing to do, better stop breathing.......

5/28/2013 8:28:00 PM How To Get Rid of Ants? How to annihilate them?  
mainelythere
Farmington, ME
37, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from bully_pulpit:
Diatomaceous Earth (food grade, NOT pool grade) I wouldn't know where you could find it in your area. Neither Home Depot nor Lowes sell it. Try calling or checking out you smaller, local builders supply shops.

You must wear a dust mask when applying it as it can irritate the mucous membranes in the nose and mouth. It sticks to anything moist, so breathing it can also irritate the lungs, but once the DE dust has settled it won't bother you. Hope this helps!
natural food stores often have it. my store certainly does

5/29/2013 1:55:48 AM How To Get Rid of Ants? How to annihilate them?  
robb2k
Mocksville, NC
43, joined Oct. 2011

Quote from mainelythere:
natural food stores often have it. my store certainly does

Just looked into this and it sounds like a good product, and not very expensive either.

It even can be consumed for many health benefits, I think I'm going to pick some up tomorrow, thanks.

http://www.earthworkshealth.com/products.php

5/29/2013 6:51:06 AM How To Get Rid of Ants? How to annihilate them?  

tardsmasher2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,876)
Douglasville, GA
54, joined Jun. 2010

I got a huge 50 lb bag here where I'm from from a seed and feed store not very expensive for the quantity I had problems with crawling insect that got transported into my raised beds from the compost pile it really works and doesnt harm anything not even my worms.

5/29/2013 12:54:27 PM How To Get Rid of Ants? How to annihilate them?  
mysticflower
Goshen, IN
52, joined Feb. 2009

Seems a lot of people use coffee grounds to fight the ants, so I will give it try. I'm not sure about using the vinegar, if it kills weeds and grass, it just makes sense that it would kill off the veggie plants as well.

I have used Dawn dish soap and sprayed it over my garden, it seems to help with pesky flyers.

5/31/2013 4:53:05 PM How To Get Rid of Ants? How to annihilate them?  
robb2k
Mocksville, NC
43, joined Oct. 2011

Quote from mysticflower:
Seems a lot of people use coffee grounds to fight the ants, so I will give it try. I'm not sure about using the vinegar, if it kills weeds and grass, it just makes sense that it would kill off the veggie plants as well.

I have used Dawn dish soap and sprayed it over my garden, it seems to help with pesky flyers.

I just sprinkled some coffee grounds around my okra the other day, not one ant anywhere now!!!

[Edited 5/31/2013 4:53:39 PM ]

5/31/2013 7:18:53 PM How To Get Rid of Ants? How to annihilate them?  
jazminx2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,038)
Ossining, NY
40, joined Jan. 2010

neem oil is another nontoxic choice. it works by throwing off the hormone receptors of pest bbugs.

8/6/2013 12:12:09 AM How To Get Rid of Ants? How to annihilate them?  
tango159
Gainesville, FL
36, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from et_searches:
I have a friend, who has fruit trees in her yard and a bad ant problem ... We could not find any ant hills to destroy ... I did research on the internet ... She uses the vinegar and lemon methods ... in and around her home ... and it works ...

I found out that ... Many insects are highly sensitive to smell ... ants, spiders, fleas ... etc, So in theory ... any potent smelling product that would irritate our noses ... should work ...

To tackle huge ant mounds ... The easiest solution I found is … pour an entire pot of brewed strong coffee right on the mound. Coffee Grounds … Sprinkle dry, used coffee grounds in problem areas where you notice ants in your home or yard and they might just pick up and leave. (This is just one of the benifits of putting coffe grounds in your garden ... everyone used to save their coffee grounds for me, and I never had ants in my garden, and that might be why not.)

As someone mentioned earlier … Ants aren’t big fans of vinegar, so spraying a 50/50 mixture of white vinegar and water anywhere you have seen them can help encourage them to move out. The vinegar also erases the scent trails that they use to indicate sources of food to their brethren.

Please realize … while VINEGAR is a natural week killer, and they say it is the safest one that you can use in your garden, EVEN SO I would be careful about how I put it in my garden … BECAUSE they also said that it will kill your grass …

Another solution ... is to Squirt lemon juice in windowsills, the thresholds of doors, along baseboards and into any cracks where insects might get into the house. Add lemon juice to your floor wash for even more insect-repelling action. And I wonder? If lemon peelings in a garden would help stop the ants?

Another good use for vinegar ... is to keep the coons and dogs out of your garbage ... pour it over your garbage and around the containers ... for a few weeks ... the critters wont go anywhere near it and will avoid your place like the plague ... A lot of people I know and told, did it ... It works ... what I used to tell my customers when I ran a garbage disposal business.

good idea w the lemon added. i got some vinegar sauce w habaneros and garlic i might add lemon to for ants if my herb mix doesnt repell them

8/6/2013 5:52:55 PM How To Get Rid of Ants? How to annihilate them?  
tango159
Gainesville, FL
36, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from tango159:
good idea w the lemon added. i got some vinegar sauce w habaneros and garlic i might add lemon to for ants if my herb mix doesnt repell them
update to last comment. mixture of ground garlic, peppers, and cilantro makes wicked repellant. no vinegar needed.. now just wait and see how seeds grow w it.

8/21/2013 9:03:26 PM How To Get Rid of Ants? How to annihilate them?  
tango159
Gainesville, FL
36, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from 52lonesomedove:
Put black pepper down where they are.
would salt work?