Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookups in nashville tn

In addition to, a thing told me my most effective dating stories have been but to come. texas chat room People forge friendships with the disabled and turn them into a connection. He stated Grace Covenant, which was the identical name as the church I attended. gay bars san jose ca And by dick pics, they meant snaps of Richard Nixon, Dick Van Dyke and Andy Dick.

megapersona

If any of u does handle come across true adore on apps in 2019 onwards, update right here k. dating fort smith ar We may well earn commission from links on this page, but we only propose items we really like. vim speed dating No matter whether you happen to be Evangelical, Catholic or nondenominational, you can discover an individual who s walking a related path.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/17/2012 7:55:01 PM What makes Isreal our ally?  

dustinwerks
Williston, FL
38, joined Apr. 2011

Just curious

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/17/2012 8:47:55 PM What makes Isreal our ally?  
jokethem
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,151)
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

as far as I know it is because we signed off on making them their own nation and had to promise protection until they could get their government togther. I don't don't mind them an ally. For a small country, they have 1 bad a** army.

7/18/2012 4:38:02 AM What makes Isreal our ally?  

dustinwerks
Williston, FL
38, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from jokethem:
as far as I know it is because we signed off on making them their own nation and had to promise protection until they could get their government togther. I don't don't mind them an ally. For a small country, they have 1 bad a** army.
Yes the Balflour(?) Agreement that created a nation in the middle of another nation. But is that the reason? I mean the USS Liberty, Jonothan Pollard spyingon us AIPAC spying on us...what kind of ally is that?

7/18/2012 5:14:14 AM What makes Isreal our ally?  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,851)
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from dustinwerks:
Yes the Balflour(?) Agreement that created a nation in the middle of another nation. But is that the reason? ?

yes, this is the reason.

7/18/2012 6:34:42 AM What makes Isreal our ally?  

dustinwerks
Williston, FL
38, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from jrbogie1949:
yes, this is the reason.
By that logic one could say " once an ally, always an ally, no matter what you do to us".

7/18/2012 8:09:19 AM What makes Isreal our ally?  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

my logic wouldn't say that. but then you've no idea how my logic works do you?

7/18/2012 11:29:56 AM What makes Isreal our ally?  

dustinwerks
Williston, FL
38, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from jrbogie1949:
my logic wouldn't say that. but then you've no idea how my logic works do you?
never presumed to know how YOUR logic works. Merely commented on the logic that you profered on this thread.

7/26/2012 12:39:06 AM What makes Isreal our ally?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

To the subject, It is more like Isreal is our ally. They are the only God of the bible's chosen people and they believe they will be punished by god if they do not ally with the New Isreal. These crazy Muslims and Christian nuts are gonna have a war to bring on Armagedden. I want to get as far away as I can from them. Let them kill each other and hope there is enough left that we who survive can go on.

7/26/2012 7:05:00 AM What makes Isreal our ally?  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from wasaqueen:
To the subject, It is more like Isreal is our ally. They are the only God of the bible's chosen people and they believe they will be punished by god if they do not ally with the New Isreal. These crazy Muslims and Christian nuts are gonna have a war to bring on Armagedden. I want to get as far away as I can from them. Let them kill each other and hope there is enough left that we who survive can go on.

Can we help you pack?

7/26/2012 11:33:04 AM What makes Isreal our ally?  
pelham12345
Bronx, NY
35, joined Dec. 2011

They are our ally for many reasons:
- yes we helped create israel
- they assist us against terrorism in many ways
- they do our dirty work in the middle east for us and take the rap (bombing syria nuclear facility.. Hello Iran)
- they are free country of elected officials just trying to live in peace (we generally are allies with such countries)

7/26/2012 8:41:11 PM What makes Isreal our ally?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

And how many Arabs have died over the years? Christians killed many millions over the years of their crusades. The old Christian religion is nothing like what is tauted today with the hate everybody cause their bible told them to.

I hate to be saying the same thing over and over but people need more information than the propaganda that we are fed. Need to be aware of how things are changing. Evangelicals have gone to Africa and stirred them up against Gays and they are now making laws that gays can be hanged. That is not what Jesus taught.

The bible is available to everyone but how many even know what it says?

[Edited 7/26/2012 8:43:51 PM ]

7/26/2012 9:02:50 PM What makes Isreal our ally?  

dustinwerks
Williston, FL
38, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from andy505050:
6 million jews died during the holocaust. Not only does our govt's help one another with anti-terrorism etc....we do have a cultural connection with israel. Alot of the people in their govt are originally americans. Their ambassador to the united states is from New Jersey. His parents still live there. Really? You buy into that? First off we have NO cultural connections! Ever read the Talmud to see what they think about non jews? They call us goy or goyim. SOULESS CATTLE. Ever checked into celebrations like Kol Nidre? Look kid this thread was started as a matter of intellectual discourse. If all you're gonna come with is the ever changing 6mil deal and cultural connections and evil muslims, go read a little and get back at us. I mentioned the Liberty, AIPAC and spying and you sheeple keep supporting them.. what ever

And not to mention as a moral people we stand by the children and grandchildren of the worlds worst genocide in history.

That doesn't mean I think we should always agree with their actions. They do things that leave me perplexed. But we have to take care of those people. Theyre fierce because of their history, but theyre still, in my opinion one of the most vulnerable peoples on the face of the earth. 6 million people live in israel. The middle east has 1.3 billion muslims...... Theyre a drop in the bucket.

7/26/2012 9:40:26 PM What makes Isreal our ally?  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from wasaqueen:
And how many Arabs have died over the years? Christians killed many millions over the years of their crusades. The old Christian religion is nothing like what is tauted today with the hate everybody cause their bible told them to.

I hate to be saying the same thing over and over but people need more information than the propaganda that we are fed. Need to be aware of how things are changing. Evangelicals have gone to Africa and stirred them up against Gays and they are now making laws that gays can be hanged. That is not what Jesus taught.

The bible is available to everyone but how many even know what it says?[/quote

If you have notice wasa, this 2012. Not 20 AD. And I wonder how many jews hitler killed but I don't see you crying any tears for those "millions" of old men, women and children.

7/26/2012 11:16:44 PM What makes Isreal our ally?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from andy505050:
Who cares? Theyre arabs!

Do you really feel this way Andy? They are human beings that have a right to their lives and their beliefs the same as you do. If you believe in a god how could you say such a thing?

7/27/2012 7:32:26 AM What makes Isreal our ally?  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from wasaqueen:
Do you really feel this way Andy? They are human beings that have a right to their lives and their beliefs the same as you do. If you believe in a god how could you say such a thing?

So if your arab you have the right to your beliefs, but chirstians are not? BTY, god is spelled God. Show some respect even if you don't believe. Besides, its proper english.

German and Polish Jews were people too.

[Edited 7/27/2012 7:33:06 AM ]

7/27/2012 8:20:06 AM What makes Isreal our ally?  

shawnsr33
Over 1,000 Posts (1,144)
Dayton, OH
46, joined May. 2011

Quote from dustinwerks:
Just curious

Were have you been ever listen to Mike Malloy on sirius xm?
Were all for greedy Jewish people more then the terrorist muslims

[Edited 7/27/2012 8:20:35 AM ]

7/27/2012 8:24:56 AM What makes Isreal our ally?  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from shawnsr33:
Were have you been ever listen to Mike Malloy on sirius xm?
Were all for greedy Jewish people more then the terrorist muslims

Buddy, you need to roll up the truck windows while your driving. The diesel fumes are getting to you.

7/27/2012 7:05:32 PM What makes Isreal our ally?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

So we forget what crazy christians have done and still do but blame every Arab for what the crazy Muslims do. Thats fair.

7/27/2012 8:29:22 PM What makes Isreal our ally?  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth

7/28/2012 1:12:36 AM What makes Isreal our ally?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

The Crusades went on for hunbdreds of years and many were crusified,beheaded., drowned and tortured in what ever form they could come up with.

7/28/2012 10:41:37 AM What makes Isreal our ally?  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from wasaqueen:
The Crusades went on for hunbdreds of years and many were crusified,beheaded., drowned and tortured in what ever form they could come up with.

yes and the arabs do that still today and we are suppose to feel sorry for them? Their leaders kill more of them then we have.

7/28/2012 10:01:53 PM What makes Isreal our ally?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from jokethem:
eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth

Then we can all be blind and toothless. Do you want to tell me a again that you are a christian cause that is not what Jesus said.

7/28/2012 10:06:47 PM What makes Isreal our ally?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

How about the last time a christian kill an abortion dr? Or how many people in prison claim to be christian? As far as that goes when was the last time you saw a christian living the life Jesus lived? God is love but christians are not. They are judgemental, they hate all kinds of people that are not them, they go to other countries and teach their populations to hate. They used to live their religion until they decided to make it up themselves instead of what Jesus taught.

7/28/2012 10:10:04 PM What makes Isreal our ally?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from andy505050:
Again what the f**k don't you get about the crusades being almost 1000 years ago? We have evolved they havent. We're civilized, they aren't.

They act the same way they did 800-1000 years ago during the crusades. F**k they still dress the same. You kidding me? You can't compare the two. When is the last time some christian straped a bomb to their chest and blew up a pizza parlor?

We went thru the dark ages and then the renassaince then we saw the reformation and entered into enlightenment. and now we have evolved out of being the thugs our ancestors wear. You will never see me defend the crusades.

Today its not the same. You can't compare the two. Its disingenious to say the least.

Would you show me the evidence that the way we live is better for mankind, demanding that they give up their belief's and their way of life. Maybe their way is better than the grab and steal or do anything necessary to get the new god of the christians, the ALMIGHTY DOLLAR.

7/30/2012 12:53:02 AM What makes Isreal our ally?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Andy what do you think all the wars in the Arab nations are about and we kill a lot more of them than they do us. I think if they want to allow their government to kill them than leave them alone and let them do it. They never tried to attack us until we took over their countries and paid their dictators to be our friends while they killed and starved their own people.

We stole their diamonds, gold, oil and told them tough shit if you starve we are going to support your dictator cause he allows us to steal everything in their countries of value. But they are not supposed to get mad at us!!!!

7/30/2012 7:24:11 AM What makes Isreal our ally?  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from andy505050:
Again what the f**k don't you get about the crusades being almost 1000 years ago? We have evolved they havent. We're civilized, they aren't.

They act the same way they did 800-1000 years ago during the crusades. F**k they still dress the same. You kidding me? You can't compare the two. When is the last time some christian straped a bomb to their chest and blew up a pizza parlor?

We went thru the dark ages and then the renassaince then we saw the reformation and entered into enlightenment. and now we have evolved out of being the thugs our ancestors wear. You will never see me defend the crusades.

Today its not the same. You can't compare the two. Its disingenious to say the least.

queen will go back to the begining of time if it means making sense of her semseless thought.

8/1/2012 7:54:07 AM What makes Isreal our ally?  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

now andy, that is no way to treat a lady.

8/1/2012 5:56:22 PM What makes Isreal our ally?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Just what gives you the right to insult me Andy. Joke would be more apt to be part of the KKK than me. I think all humans count as the rich and Powerful and Americans. You see I do not feel that because I got lucky enough to have my parents live in the US when I was born makes me any better than anyone else. Many people here forget that the Declaration of Independance starts at saying that ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL.

8/2/2012 7:12:46 AM What makes Isreal our ally?  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from wasaqueen:
Just what gives you the right to insult me Andy. Joke would be more apt to be part of the KKK than me. I think all humans count as the rich and Powerful and Americans. You see I do not feel that because I got lucky enough to have my parents live in the US when I was born makes me any better than anyone else. Many people here forget that the Declaration of Independance starts at saying that ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL.

Well thank you wasa for the compliment. Thats the nicest think you have ever said to me - KKK.

8/2/2012 9:29:38 PM What makes Isreal our ally?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from andy505050:
Bu....bu.....but wasa it says ALL MEN are created equal. Youre a WOMAN.

Are you jealous?

And how many wars have muslims started to take over christian countries? Now how many muslims been killed by christians? And how many christians been killed by muslims? Just what did Iraq and Afgahnistan do to us for them to be invaded. These people that live in the 16th century, just what is it they can do with their outdated weapons against drones and the most powerful military the world has ever seen.

I am not for either group because it is all fairy tales to make them feel superior to each other but I do not lie to myself and tell myself that god is on our side when we murder children.

Just as black and brown people are not as valuable as white people in the opinion of bigots. How many blacks have killed whites and how many whites have killed blacks? How about the truth for a change.

My country right or wrong is not the way I see things. Wrong is wrong no matter who is doing the wrong. And lying is lying even when the American government does it.

[Edited 8/2/2012 9:30:54 PM ]

8/2/2012 9:39:11 PM What makes Isreal our ally?  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from andy505050:
Bu....bu.....but wasa it says ALL MEN are created equal. Youre a WOMAN.

OMG are you sure? Sorry wasa. The made me do it.

8/2/2012 9:40:53 PM What makes Isreal our ally?  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from wasaqueen:
Are you jealous?

And how many wars have muslims started to take over christian countries? Now how many muslims been killed by christians? And how many christians been killed by muslims? Just what did Iraq and Afgahnistan do to us for them to be invaded. These people that live in the 16th century, just what is it they can do with their outdated weapons against drones and the most powerful military the world has ever seen.

I am not for either group because it is all fairy tales to make them feel superior to each other but I do not lie to myself and tell myself that god is on our side when we murder children.

Just as black and brown people are not as valuable as white people in the opinion of bigots. How many blacks have killed whites and how many whites have killed blacks? How about the truth for a change.

My country right or wrong is not the way I see things. Wrong is wrong no matter who is doing the wrong. And lying is lying even when the American government does it.

I want to know how many frogs are killed every year by people who don't care about frogs.

8/2/2012 9:44:42 PM What makes Isreal our ally?  
hellhound56
Over 1,000 Posts (1,378)
Conway, AR
26, joined Jun. 2012

Oy vei. Silly bat.

True Muslims plan mass murder on a daily basis. Yea we so asked to be attacked didn't we you dumb b*tch we only supplied the motherf**kers to help them fend off the soviets.

8/4/2012 1:18:32 AM What makes Isreal our ally?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

I have tried to tell you if you read the bible you say you believe you will know exactly why what is happening is happening.

Abraham and his wife Elizabeth were old and didn't have any children and they were old. He prayed over and over for a child. God's angel visited him and because he was righteous, God was going to give them a child.

Sarah couldn't wait and gave her handmaid to Abraham to get pregnant. She had a son and when he was a few years old, being the firstborn was supposed to inherit his fathers property, but Sarah became pregnant and had a son, Isaak.

Sarah was jealous of the attention that Abe showed to the handmaids son and demanded that he be sent away. The handmaid and her son almost died but they did survive and his descendants became the Palestinians.

Isaac descendants became the Jews. From that time till now the two groups have fought with each other with each claiming to be God's chosen people.

In 1947 the US supplied military equipment for them to kill the Palestinians and take their land away and since then they have been bombing the Palestinians and building new Jewish settlements and that is what they are fighting about now.

The Christians are backing them up because the bible said it would happen and they are going to make it happen. It does not have to happen and that is why I think it was foretold, so we could avoid making it happen. If we bomb Iran it will be the destruction foretold in Revelations.

8/5/2012 1:33:44 AM What makes Isreal our ally?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

This is also an untrue statement as their are Jews everywhere on earth and they are money grubbers every where they are. It does seem to cling to them because they are the most successful group of people in the history of humans.

8/5/2012 12:05:54 PM What makes Isreal our ally?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

The fact is Andy I am not pro either side in this fight. I know the truth of this fight because I have read the old testament and know what it is about. In the old testament the profits, who were supposed to have been sent by god, warned the Jews over and over about their cheating other people and even their own people for their own gain. It is not a new problem and as I have said they have done very well in the monitary situation.

I don't hate anyone, although I haven't completely forgiven 2 ex-husbands, so I do not have a dog in this fight. I don't believe in any god of anyone so I cannot be on the jews SIDE just because I am christian. And I think with all the arms we have provied to Isreal, they outgun any of those that are supposed to be trying to wipe them out.

8/5/2012 6:28:32 PM What makes Isreal our ally?  

dustinwerks
Williston, FL
38, joined Apr. 2011

Kosovo was about defeating the last vestiges of European nationalism. And since you bring it up please include the part about the Albanians burning Serbian churchs and cleansing Serbian neighborhoods.
Andy you act as if speaking out against Israel or Zionism is bad just because. You can tell a lot about the state of things by who you can and can't talk about. Jews are in fact commonly associated with money,banking, and mass fraud. So, what, vilify the messenger? Look into the Jewish roots of communism and who bank rolled the Bolshevik revolution. Look into the spy rings of the 50s. Logical discourse is fine and I don't think I've ever agreed with wasa. But if you have to resort to catch phrases like anti Semite to make your point,I see that as an attack on the messenger and not the message.

8/5/2012 10:35:47 PM What makes Isreal our ally?  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Maybe it's religion but maybe not. It is probably more cultural. For most religion is exactly what Lenin called it, "The Opium of the Masses". It is a very useful social tool created by a human genius.

I say that because it has served important social functions over the ages. It has been helpful and harmful throughout human hsitory and that continues to this day. The fact that it can cause so much harm validates the arguement that it is not a creation of God, but fallible men.

Each religion conforms to it's own particular set of social morals. Islam allows a woman to be stoned to death even if she is forcefully raped against her will. Christinity did not allow for divorce until the advent of the King James version which was a government edit of earlier versions of the Christian bible.

New Testament or Old, Tora or Koran, hindu's, Buddisths, Taoists, is unimportant. The only tie religion has to any of it, ally or emeny, has to do with culture and morals of which the particular religion is a product and partner. Not a single one on this planet today is a representation of any true God. It is a product of man.

8/6/2012 1:13:01 AM What makes Isreal our ally?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Andy if you check to see what ethnic group owns diamonds, banking, hollywood and government you will probably be Jewish in backround even if they do not practice the religion itself.

I don't hate them for that I have no feeling about it at all. I am just telling you what the fight that is going to end the world as we know it is between Islam and Christians. Maybe that is what 12/21/12 is the day the bomb is set off. Think about it it could be the last year of human life.

8/6/2012 9:07:07 PM What makes Isreal our ally?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

I never make jokes about how a person is born because they never had a choice.

8/6/2012 9:11:16 PM What makes Isreal our ally?  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

But what happens after they are born is their own fault!

8/7/2012 11:56:23 AM What makes Isreal our ally?  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

AT least Puerto Rico is solving it's debt problems!

8/8/2012 6:33:46 AM What makes Isreal our ally?  

dustinwerks
Williston, FL
38, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from andy505050:
Back to the topic at hand lol....There is also a large portion of israelis that are americans as well. There are alot of people in their govt that are americans. Israel's ambassador to the united states is from new jersey. His parents still live in New Jersey.

I wouldn't be surprised if we had more in common with Israel than we do with puerto rico.
Which goes to show where their loyalties lie. Personally,I think the citizenship laws are entirely too lax in this country and that we should revert back to when we only allowed immigration from northern and western Europe. But even under current law,the fact that someone born and raised here goes and serves another country speaks volumes,does it not? And we haven't even touched on those in OUR govt who are really serving jewish/zionist purposes,or those in Hollywood influencing our people here, or the huge role they have in both national and international banking.
As far as Puerto Rico or Guam or Hawaii, well those are ours by ownership and a different story altogether.

8/8/2012 8:37:23 AM What makes Isreal our ally?  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from dustinwerks:
Which goes to show where their loyalties lie. Personally,I think the citizenship laws are entirely too lax in this country and that we should revert back to when we only allowed immigration from northern and western Europe. But even under current law,the fact that someone born and raised here goes and serves another country speaks volumes,does it not? And we haven't even touched on those in OUR govt who are really serving jewish/zionist purposes,or those in Hollywood influencing our people here, or the huge role they have in both national and international banking.
As far as Puerto Rico or Guam or Hawaii, well those are ours by ownership and a different story altogether.

when was immigration to the u.s. restricted to northern and western europe? and what is, for instance that greece, the u.k., spain and italy, all west european countries, have in common that makes people more suitable as immigrants as opposed to people mexico who like most americans can trace thier heritage back to spain, a country in western europe?

8/8/2012 11:19:57 AM What makes Isreal our ally?  
creed610
Folcroft, PA
47, joined Nov. 2009

They're the only true Democracy in the middle east. One of if not the only country there that doesn't make women virtual slaves, doesn't kill people for their sexual preference, allows freedom of religion, actually produces science and technology that helps others, etc etc. A better question is, why wouldn't we be allies with a country like that? We can say we're allies with many OPEC nations because of their oil, but let's call that what it is, a straw man argument, we've got plenty of oil within our borders, we just don't go get it.

I don't know why some liberals, especially female liberals, are so quick to support or make excuses for countries that treat women so abominably, that are so homophobic that gays get put to death etc. Some in this thread defend the actions of Islam because of actions of Christians over a thousand years ago. Perhaps if people then had taken a stand against Christianity those things wouldn't of happen. Instead they become apologist for Islam and their actions and unwillingness to make a stand are letting the same crusade type actions they railed against happen again.

8/8/2012 5:58:25 PM What makes Isreal our ally?  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

never said that mexicans are really spaniards. i'm not really german either nor would i think dubya would call himself feally brittish. said those SPANISH speaking people who live in mexico trace their heritage back to spain, a country in western europe. that subcontinent where the vast majority of the people not indiginous to north and south america can trace their heritage.

[Edited 8/8/2012 6:00:09 PM ]

8/8/2012 10:37:56 PM What makes Isreal our ally?  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

People south of the border are exploited. That is what their government allows and promotes. Money and power is everything and the true power vested in a few. Culturally Mexikins are diverse, as are all other peoples south of the border. There are hi-spaniks, low-spanicks, his and her-spanicks. There are many countries and cultures involved. The whiter looking you are the better you are in Mexico. The more "Indian" or "native" you look the lower you are. Watch their TV and see.

Puerto Rican's think Mexicans are dirty sweatbacks. Meixikins think Puerto Ricans are entiltled lazy f**ks. That is the reality of it regardless of politically correct meanderings of "culturealists". It is a fact.

One can no more equate Israeli's with some narrow form of classification than we can for people south of our borders. They come from every country in the world and gravitate to what they believe is their promised land. Is it? No one can tell that. 2000 years ago it was much larger.

The Muslims claim the Temple as theirs, but the fact of the matter is that the Jews owned it for 1500 years before Arabs were invented. The Ottoman Empire played a role as did the British when they divided the region politically. No matter how you look at it is is all Bullshit.

It is so tiring to read what people with little real knowledge of anything have to say about things they don't have a clue about. Like Mark Twain said, "The reseraches of many have cast so much doubt upon this subject that if they continue we shall soon know nothing at all about it!".

That's what I see here. I wish people would educate themselves before they go off solving the world's problems like a bunch of freaking idiots. The problems of the world are much more complex than most think.

8/9/2012 7:08:41 AM What makes Isreal our ally?  
blckthane
Van Nuys, CA
32, joined Jul. 2012

The Jewish are sucessfull because they are flexible enough to take on asspects of the ruling class or group. They were forced to assimilate into other cultures throughout history. They just know how to use the system to their advantage, which isnt bad as long as its legal; which it most usually is. By the way don't confuse Arab with Muslim, most Arabs aren't Muslim and most Muslims don't live in the Middle-East. The largest population of Muslims is actually in South-East Asia. Don't believe everything you hear.

8/9/2012 7:45:23 AM What makes Isreal our ally?  
fiacha
Lorton, VA
40, joined Feb. 2012

No matter what made it happen on paper I think looking at the position of the country would give you some idea Tactically speaking it is a great spot to drop things and people off. So is Kuwait for that matter but Israel is closer by boat

[Edited 8/9/2012 7:46:41 AM ]

8/9/2012 10:06:16 AM What makes Isreal our ally?  
davei147
Capitol Heights, MD
33, joined Jul. 2012

To be correct The crusades had nothing to do with Christianity. The Knights Templar was a monastic Order that was ordained by the Pope who is head of the Catholic church. Those who actually followed the way of Christ had nothing to do with it. However when anyone mentions the name "Jesus Christ" the simply assume it has something to do with Christians. It is true now and it was true Then. In that sense NOTHING has changed.

8/9/2012 6:49:28 PM What makes Isreal our ally?  
pelham12345
Bronx, NY
35, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from davei147:
To be correct The crusades had nothing to do with Christianity. The Knights Templar was a monastic Order that was ordained by the Pope who is head of the Catholic church. Those who actually followed the way of Christ had nothing to do with it. However when anyone mentions the name "Jesus Christ" the simply assume it has something to do with Christians. It is true now and it was true Then. In that sense NOTHING has changed.

So by your logic, you are saying the pope and catholic church don't follow the ways of christ? Even though I'm an atheist, I'm pretty sure catholics overall are pretty bible bound.

Crusades had everything to do with Christianity, that's why they are called the crusades in the first place!! (jihad is the muslim term or crusade)

8/9/2012 9:54:48 PM What makes Isreal our ally?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Everything I have said about the Jews and Palestinians is true and can be found in any of the Protestant bibles any version. Read the first three books of the old testament will tell you everything that I have told you. The fact the their own bible says that their country was taken from them for disobedience of their god. It was the Babylonians that removed the Jews and destroyed their cities 600 years before Christ. They were not to have it back until they obeyed their god and he returned it to them.

According to the way of thinking of you all, then America should be taken back by the Native Americans that lived here for thousands of years. I don't understand why people think it is all right to change the rules for people they like, for the reason that they think god will favor them for watching out for 'HIS' chosen people. But the Christians do not understand that they were no longer CHOSEN when their god let them be conquered.

And the Palestinians are descended from Abraham the same as the Jews were so they have been around as long as the Jews have. They are descendants of Brothers. READ YOUR OWN BIBLE AND YOU MIGHT LEARN SOME OF WHAT YOU ALREADY THINK YOU KNOW.

8/10/2012 8:39:16 AM What makes Isreal our ally?  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Why the Bible? It is not a factual anything. It is a conglomeration of things produced by people that wanted to control others. Using the Bible as a fact book is just silly.

8/10/2012 8:59:45 AM What makes Isreal our ally?  

usmcjohn75
Princeton, TX
60, joined Feb. 2011

Make no mistake there location.

8/10/2012 9:11:12 AM What makes Isreal our ally?  

usmcjohn75
Princeton, TX
60, joined Feb. 2011

Make no mistake there location.

8/10/2012 1:11:07 PM What makes Isreal our ally?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from 58dpilot:
Why the Bible? It is not a factual anything. It is a conglomeration of things produced by people that wanted to control others. Using the Bible as a fact book is just silly.

The old testament is a history of the Jews and about the war that has been going on between them and the palestinians for more than 3,000 years.

8/10/2012 3:04:32 PM What makes Isreal our ally?  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from wasaqueen:
The old testament is a history of the Jews and about the war that has been going on between them and the palestinians for more than 3,000 years.

Thats odd. My bible talks about alot more then that. BTY, yo Boy is out with the trash that he is.

8/10/2012 6:52:21 PM What makes Isreal our ally?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Why do you not tell the truth for a change Joke and admit that you have never read the old teseament and probably not very much of the New testament.

8/10/2012 6:55:42 PM What makes Isreal our ally?  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

More to the point, why not read Aesop's Fables or Hansel and Gretel? They are even better fairy tales and better written than the "Holy Bobble", oops, Bible!

8/11/2012 6:34:11 AM What makes Isreal our ally?  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

the british drew the borders and israel redrew them.