Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal classified ads

We had been talking about how I enjoy drinking bubble tea when he asked what I d commonly drink. seymour classifieds Later on in the evening, I stated to Gerry at the bar There are two girls over there , we may possibly as well go more than and speak to them , the rest is history. Possibly she will turn out to be the wife of your bishop or your stake president. estonia dating site There was no way our paths would ever cross like that, until they did.

hookup like craigslist

You ll also get to hear about some of her strengths and what motivates her. hook up in santa rosa ca But it has evolved considering the fact that then to be the ultimate icebreaker dating app. But until persons start out learning the art of a conversation , I guess we can all tell each and every other how our day was. dating services in sri lanka , my building).

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/30/2012 9:47:09 AM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 3  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,270)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/30/2012 9:53:14 AM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 3  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Quote from ratedrrockstar:
Nither was George Washington, so whats the point already,,. Give it a rest already like really hooooow long are you going to fuss about this?? Really guess what the baby gone do???

ummmmm .... Young man ...... Your degree is NOT in American History, is it?

The George Washington Birthplace National Monument is in Westmoreland County, Virginia, United States. Originally settled by John Washington, George Washington's great-grandfather, George Washington was born here on February 22, 1732.

Now my next question just has to be: When do you think America became America?

Major FAIL

[Edited 11/30/2012 9:54:05 AM ]

12/1/2012 8:32:37 AM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 3  

nfries88
Newark, NY
28, joined Nov. 2011

Quote from cupocheer:
ummmmm .... Young man ...... Your degree is NOT in American History, is it?

The George Washington Birthplace National Monument is in Westmoreland County, Virginia, United States. Originally settled by John Washington, George Washington's great-grandfather, George Washington was born here on February 22, 1732.

Now my next question just has to be: When do you think America became America?

Major FAIL

The revolutionary war ended September 3, 1783. Prior to this, all citizens of the thirteen colonies were British subjects. All residents of the thirteen colonies at the time the war ended were eventually given citizenship.

12/1/2012 9:19:25 AM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 3  
rhw044
Springfield, ME
58, joined Jun. 2012

Quote from nfries88:
The revolutionary war ended September 3, 1783. Prior to this, all citizens of the thirteen colonies were British subjects. All residents of the thirteen colonies at the time the war ended were eventually given citizenship.
Furthermore what is now known as our Constitution wasn't even written until the summer of 1787; and ratified a year later.

One footnote; though this made the preceding government null and void, our forefathers still accepted responsibility for all of it's debts. In his original platform Obama claimed to be a history buff... perhaps he should consider this before he continues to spend wildly.

12/1/2012 5:12:50 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 3  
mikewill704
Charlotte, NC
38, joined Nov. 2012

If one parent is a U.S. citizen and the other parent is a U.S. national, the child is a citizen if the U.S. citizen parent has lived in the U.S. for a continuous period of at least one year prior to the child's birth

This is law. Hope it stops the question, I won't come back to try to change anyone mind.

12/2/2012 8:43:26 AM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 3  
rhw044
Springfield, ME
58, joined Jun. 2012

Delete

[Edited 12/2/2012 8:45:51 AM ]

12/2/2012 11:26:19 AM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 3  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from mikewill704:
If one parent is a U.S. citizen and the other parent is a U.S. national, the child is a citizen if the U.S. citizen parent has lived in the U.S. for a continuous period of at least one year prior to the child's birth

This is law. Hope it stops the question, I won't come back to try to change anyone mind.

Even if born overseas this is true. However, what effectively seals citizenship for a male in the US is registering for the selective service at age 18. In an unusual twist, because females are not required to register for the draft under the selective service act they can maintain dual citizenship for life without making a formal declaration. My daughter can legally vote in national elections two different countries because of it.

12/21/2012 5:03:59 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 3  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

must still be a US citizen ... serving his 2nd term in office

2/14/2013 6:05:46 AM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 3  
ssnowwy
Salt Lake City, UT
51, joined Jul. 2012

hawaii is a american state, is it not???

so why would the president NOT be an american born citizen?????

hawaii gained statehood in august 1959. barack was born 2 years later. in a now american recognized state.

so the discussion of his citizenship is meaningless

3/5/2013 1:11:32 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 3  
metalshadow6
Dillon, SC
36, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from dustinwerks:
And if not what does it mean for his presidency? Does it mean the White House is occupied by a foreign national?
Means he would be arrested for lying on a federal document and will spend time in jail. The law states only a US citizen born or adopted at a certain age and have lived in the US for so many years can be president.

Although the real question about his citizenship is not about his birth but the school he attend which to my understanding he had to revoke his citizenship to the US so he would have to reapply when he came back.

3/27/2013 11:57:33 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 3  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Yes

4/8/2013 1:19:38 AM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 3  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

The President of the United States must be a citizen of the United States in order to hold the presidential office.

4/15/2013 2:28:07 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 3  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

This is getting a old, OP....don't you think?

YES, President Obama is a citizen of the United States of America.

4/25/2013 9:31:14 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 3  
jokethem
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,151)
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from cupocheer:
This is getting a old, OP....don't you think?

YES, President Obama is a citizen of the United States of America.

Your spelling and grammer mistakes are also getting old cup. Also it is "...", not "...."

4/26/2013 1:50:03 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 3  
metalshadow6
Dillon, SC
36, joined Feb. 2013

Didn’t the school he attended where he ate that dog require him to denounce his American citizenship as well as reject Christianity and join Muslim? He did say back in his 08 running that people where worried about his Muslim beliefs.

4/27/2013 6:10:23 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 3  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Yes

5/3/2013 2:25:35 AM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 3  
stresscase
Over 2,000 Posts (2,316)
Ridgecrest, CA
58, joined Feb. 2013

Is Obama a citizen? YES

Is Bush a complete idiot? YES

Did Bush get us into 2 wars without an exit strategy? YES

Do an average of 21 veterans from Iraq and/or Afghanistan kill themselves EVERYDAY because they are NOT getting adequate medical attention thanks to the Bush-caused rescission? YES

Does the USAF spend over 1/3 of the National Defense Budget on aircraft that don't work as advertised and have killed US pilots flying them because they have a nasty habit of cutting off the oxygen supply in flight (specifically, the F-22 and F-35)? YES

Are more Americans in poverty now than ever before? YES

Is the recent snowfall in the central US and extended Hurricane Season both signs of Global Warming that we have been warned about coming for the past 20 years and did NOTHING about? YES

etc, etc, etc....

THERE ARE FAR MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT THAN THE PRESIDENT'S CITIZENSHIP (which has been proven over and over again, but Teabaggers like you don't like to read, so there ya go), DOLT!

5/3/2013 6:25:39 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 3  
jokethem
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,151)
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from stresscase:
Is Obama a citizen? YES

Is Bush a complete idiot? YES

Did Bush get us into 2 wars without an exit strategy? YES

Do an average of 21 veterans from Iraq and/or Afghanistan kill themselves EVERYDAY because they are NOT getting adequate medical attention thanks to the Bush-caused rescission? YES

Does the USAF spend over 1/3 of the National Defense Budget on aircraft that don't work as advertised and have killed US pilots flying them because they have a nasty habit of cutting off the oxygen supply in flight (specifically, the F-22 and F-35)? YES

Are more Americans in poverty now than ever before? YES

Is the recent snowfall in the central US and extended Hurricane Season both signs of Global Warming that we have been warned about coming for the past 20 years and did NOTHING about? YES

etc, etc, etc....

THERE ARE FAR MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT THAN THE PRESIDENT'S CITIZENSHIP (which has been proven over and over again, but Teabaggers like you don't like to read, so there ya go), DOLT!

what flavor of koolade is your favorite?

5/4/2013 3:35:16 AM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 3  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Oh boy, koolaid! Do you have sugar cookies, too?

Yes. President Obama is a United States citizen.

5/10/2013 6:34:50 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 3  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Yes.

6/10/2013 12:52:10 AM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 3  
glassslipper442
Over 1,000 Posts (1,037)
Cleveland, OH
66, joined Aug. 2011

6/10/2013 12:12:47 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 3  
glassslipper442
Over 1,000 Posts (1,037)
Cleveland, OH
66, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from cupocheer:
must still be a US citizen ... serving his 2nd term in office

According to your theory, if he was in his first term, then it would be doubtful.

Since he is in his 2nd term, this means no doubt.

Did I get it right?

7/1/2013 8:28:21 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 3  
stephanie1111
Evergreen Park, IL
27, joined Jul. 2013

Obama is a citizen, the real question is who is his father?

He has built this myth about his father being from Kenya to further his political career. And he has written a book on the topic.

But what if his father was a sailor at Pearl Harbor? or just a regular working African American.

Hawaii has released his birth certificate, but not the section with the father's name!!!

7/2/2013 11:55:25 AM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 3  
deckofcards
Orillia, ON
66, joined May. 2013

I am a canadian john f kennedy was loved. by half of ? was he not killed ? we have a written promise if your leader is of god he can't be killed. he hasn't been killed and voted in again. as written if you are of god you will be hated the religous so called their words the rich the many in. power spent lots to get him out the non persecuted as written bastard children of their father under the power of jesus christ who was handed the world and heavens which this is not a religious rant it is written truth their promise was 40. yrs only today onwards. your words you judge your own selves even your thoughts you alone bear we are told to judge ouselves. not others what is happening. if it is of god there are no weapons to fight a god you didn't vote in like want or. need as you had your free will. desires of your hearts as promised in scripture all kingdoms don't last forever there were many gods now. a chosen hated one the one chosen by the highest creator who has the. final decision me you them those. rich or poor as written we will not hear know the lord all will know as if. it is it can't be killed

7/6/2013 5:52:59 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 3  
glassslipper442
Over 1,000 Posts (1,037)
Cleveland, OH
66, joined Aug. 2011

What's the difference, one way or another we're stuck with him til the end of his term

7/7/2013 1:31:45 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 3  

cowboy4672
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,195)
Lillian, AL
69, joined Dec. 2012

So one nation, you have usurped the thread and blocked me!!

I see by your fake profile that you are 59 years old.. Hardly young enough to be my Granddaughter!!

Since I can't see your westboro rant I will assume that you are A bible thumping paranoid neo Nazi supremacist.

Have a wonderful life.

7/21/2013 8:04:31 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 3  
gdragn
Lake Worth, FL
54, joined Jul. 2011

Tales told by madmen, full of sound and fury, yet signifying NOTHING!!!
The monkey/football blatherings of haters is both entertaining and tragic...
reminiscent of alzheimers retirees accusing their non-white caretakers of being
thiefs and spies, even as those caregivers are the only ones left to put up with
their crap...
Let's say your president's son became president of his fraternity based largely
on his family's name and influence, nevermind any voting shenanigans, and somehow
gained access to the university's financials and control of it's regulatory board.
Then he proceeds to run up huge bills while maneuvering the payments due dates
until after his terms expired, and totally trashed the frat house before leaving...
Then I suppose you conservatives would blame the janitor trying to clean up the
mess, or the following administration trying to pay the bills and stay out of
foreclosure or whatever, since you already got yours and F everybody else...
BO did what was necessary to prevent the great depression squared! That's
pretty much the job description right there... Sure, he allowed himself to be
blinded by delusions of legacy(first black prez fixed healthcare bla bla) and
dropped the ball on prosecuting the financial frauds, or ending the wars quickly,
but then you can't cross those behind the scenes billionaire puppetmasters without
having your head blown out of the motorcade (don't you be messin' wif dey wars!)
Citizen or not, at least he isn't a traitor who put the profits of the Saudi royal
family ahead of the safety and welfare of his fellow American citizens...