Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal login

Tell me the story of how your longest partnership ended OR show me your funniest childhood photo. new hampshire dating classifieds Yes, all your RESEA appointments are mandatory and failure to attend will result in your UI added benefits being stopped. Tired of non commital dating, Michael decided that he would reach out to this girl. onlyfans banner Greetings, i am a single mother of three youngsters.

fayetteville nc hookups

As the temperatures drop, you may be searching for a particular a person to cosy up to this winter, and an online dating service is a good spot to get started. chat gay miami florida And he wasnt following muslim guidelines on many issues There was lots of alcohol involved and we used to have sex. Thanks to my journey , I d had a excellent run with obtaining laid with many others out there which gave me self confidence. polish girl dating app That like is expressed via compact and subtle actions.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/10/2012 7:11:13 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

The simple fact is that Obama, Pelosi and Reid had two years of complete control to do what was necessary to fix some of the problem. They didn't. They added to it astronomically.

After two years they lost control of the House. In those two years gridlock has put everything on hold so nothing more was done. That is a good thing. Without that we would be in even deeper.

Obama sounds like you, Queenie. Four years later he is still blaming Bush. Four years is a long time. Maybe you and he were married to some of the same people? I dunno.

The Bush did it excuse is so lame today that it surpises me that anyone would resort to it. The only reason one might do that is they can't come up with anything new to defend the complete failures of Congress over the last many, many years.

Still blaming Bush is like blaming Obama because the House was lost to the republicans in the 2010 elections. It aini't presidents dear, it's legislators that make the rules.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/10/2012 7:54:59 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  
creed610
Folcroft, PA
47, joined Nov. 2009

Quote from wasaqueen:
And liars blame all 16 trillion on Obama even though the congress has not let anything he wanted through in the last 1 3/4 years. 10 trillion plus is what Bushy boy added or maybe should say that Chaney was really pulling Bushes strings.

Did anyone else hear Bushes statements that "being President was great I had all this power and was respected. Mr. Bush all honest people do not respect a liar and torturer.

You've had control of the Senate for something like 6-7 years, how long has it been since they've passed a budget or even put one to a vote? The president can get ANY bill he wants to on the floor of the Senate at any time, they chose not to. Don't fall for the talking points that it's a republican congress blocking what O wants, you got the votes in the Senate to get something passed there and then if the house does nothing with it you can talk. The obstructionists in Congress all have a D by their name and they are in the senate. The house has passed dozens of bills that the senate won't even bring up for a debate. Would you like a list Wasa because I'll give you one.

8/12/2012 12:54:05 AM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  
pelham12345
Bronx, NY
35, joined Dec. 2011

Exactly... The dirty little secret obama doesnt want to be heard is that during his first 2 years when Dems had full control nothing could get passed because too many DEMS didnt approve of his bills.. It's a fact he had to bribe the last few Dem holdouts to pass obamacare (bribed with federal funds for their states)

8/12/2012 3:16:19 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from creed610:
You've had control of the Senate for something like 6-7 years, how long has it been since they've passed a budget or even put one to a vote? The president can get ANY bill he wants to on the floor of the Senate at any time, they chose not to. Don't fall for the talking points that it's a republican congress blocking what O wants, you got the votes in the Senate to get something passed there and then if the house does nothing with it you can talk. The obstructionists in Congress all have a D by their name and they are in the senate. The house has passed dozens of bills that the senate won't even bring up for a debate. Would you like a list Wasa because I'll give you one.

The Senate cannot pass a budget without the House and they disagree with each other. It is up to the congress to pass budget and the president just signs it.

8/12/2012 5:43:02 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  
creed610
Folcroft, PA
47, joined Nov. 2009

Quote from wasaqueen:
The Senate cannot pass a budget without the House and they disagree with each other. It is up to the congress to pass budget and the president just signs it.

Only true in the broadest of senses. The House must pass a budget, then it goes to the Senate, the Senate makes any changes they want then it goes to reconciliation between the 2 and the final version goes to the President. The House has passed multiple budgets, the Senate (controlled by Democrats) has not even brought most of them to even a vote. The republicans did get a vote on one budget, Obama's and it was defeated in the Senate with every Democrat voting against it. The failure of over 1200 days without a budget, which is a violation of Federal law, lies solely on the Democrat controlled Senate.

8/12/2012 6:03:27 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from creed610:
Only true in the broadest of senses. The House must pass a budget, then it goes to the Senate, the Senate makes any changes they want then it goes to reconciliation between the 2 and the final version goes to the President. The House has passed multiple budgets, the Senate (controlled by Democrats) has not even brought most of them to even a vote. The republicans did get a vote on one budget, Obama's and it was defeated in the Senate with every Democrat voting against it. The failure of over 1200 days without a budget, which is a violation of Federal law, lies solely on the Democrat controlled Senate.

And the Senate knows that anything they could pass probably wouldn't get past Obama's veto. Too many democrats would have to cross party lines to reach the 2/3rds majority needed to over-ride the veto thereby putting their re-elction at risk. To politicians, keeping their job is too important to make tough serious decisions. Political survival trumps all.

8/13/2012 12:25:58 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

I disagree Creed when Obama and Boehner had an agreement the house would not go with it so nothing after was even worked on. The house republicans refused to work on anything it was my way or nothing. That is not the way it works because one party does not get their way only because they do not represent everyone. And other opinions are just as valuable as yours whether you think so or not nobody is always right and nobody is always wrong. If you cannot see that then you cannot see.

8/13/2012 12:41:42 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  
creed610
Folcroft, PA
47, joined Nov. 2009

Quote from wasaqueen:
I disagree Creed when Obama and Boehner had an agreement the house would not go with it so nothing after was even worked on. The house republicans refused to work on anything it was my way or nothing. That is not the way it works because one party does not get their way only because they do not represent everyone. And other opinions are just as valuable as yours whether you think so or not nobody is always right and nobody is always wrong. If you cannot see that then you cannot see.

Wasa, if you recall the Republicans offered a ton of tax revenue through tax code changes (800 billion if I remember correctly)but were rejected. They were told that increased revenue would only come from tax increases not changes to the tax code. So tell me again who had the "my way or no way" attitude?

8/13/2012 1:08:27 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  
jokethem
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,151)
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from creed610:
Wasa, if you recall the Republicans offered a ton of tax revenue through tax code changes (800 billion if I remember correctly)but were rejected. They were told that increased revenue would only come from tax increases not changes to the tax code. So tell me again who had the "my way or no way" attitude?

Lets not forget that the dems have not passed a budget. That seems kinda important.

8/13/2012 2:59:33 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  
creed610
Folcroft, PA
47, joined Nov. 2009

Quote from jokethem:
Lets not forget that the dems have not passed a budget. That seems kinda important.

It's only been 3 years since the senate followed the law requiring it be done yearly. Patience...I'm sure they are planning on getting around to it...

8/13/2012 3:03:37 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from creed610:
It's only been 3 years since the senate followed the law requiring it be done yearly. Patience...I'm sure they are planning on getting around to it...

good point. they still a couple months before ob is kicked to the curb.

8/13/2012 9:21:47 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Maybe we should cede Nevada to Mexico and Harry Ried along with it?

8/15/2012 11:10:58 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Then let's just invade Mexico and take it. We kicked their a** in several wars already. We wouldn't even have to send the illegals home. Solve our illegal immigrant problem overnight. Easy slice!

8/16/2012 9:37:41 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

By comparison they are wrecking our country, why don't we wreck theirs so they want to live there? Sounds good to me!

8/17/2012 5:46:55 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from andy505050:
Im actually pretty okay with that. I mean hell whats the difference. They don't respect the boarders why should we lol? Mexico could be a nice place again.

Some people feel that when we stole America from the Indians and Mexicans that they should get it back just like the Jews got their country back after 2,600 years. Some do not recognize our borders.

8/17/2012 7:52:24 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from andy505050:
Right or wrong wars settle disputes. I do feel that President Polk engineered a war with Mexico to take land. And that was wrong. But its settled nonetheless. If there was a bright side to it we did at the time and do today provide stability in an area that would otherwise be as messed up as Mexico. I wouldn't care if we did acquire mexico. Honestly unless we'd legalize all drugs, thats probably the only way to win the war on drugs. We have our problems here and we argue about some of the dumbest crap but we don't have nearly the corruption or the problems that mexico has. It mexico was apart of the U.S. they'd probably be better off. Their poorest citizens come here anyway and it costs us big time. So it might be better for everyone.

Not just their poorest citizens come here. I had a degreed Mexican school teacher (Mexican University) working in one of my plants as a general laborer. Many of the "more wealthy" ones buy real estate here. Point is that they can make more here in a job pulling guts out of chickens than they can there in what is for them a really, really good job. And they get free medical for their kids (Medicaid), and have their rent subsidized to really sweeten the pot.

I've always wondered why those jobs aren't good enough for Americans? I've seen some strange stuff in the last few days. I met someone that works less than 20 hours a week at Taco Bell. That's all the hours they get even if they ask for more. You can't live on that kind of income at all. So how do they make it up? In this case it is SSI disability.

I talked to a guy in a bar b*tching about Mexicans taking American jobs a while back. When I offered him one the following Monday and told him where to come see me he refused saying he "wasn't working in no chicken plant". So what's with people that b*tch about illegals taking the jobs they don't want?

This whole thing is messed up.

8/18/2012 9:07:49 AM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

I have a freind in the construction business. He built my hose for me back in the early 90's. At the time he was pissed at US contractors that were hiring illegals and paying them under the table. With insurance, Worker's Comp paymnets, and benefits he provided his guys there was no way he could compete with guys hiring illegals. Funny how it works but now about 70% of his guys are Hispanic.

8/18/2012 9:40:36 AM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  
pelham12345
Bronx, NY
35, joined Dec. 2011

@ andy
You mention that mexicans have a strong work ethic and while certainly true they work hard, overall you get what you pay for, inferior work, at least up here in NY.

8/18/2012 7:58:04 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Yes Obama is a citizen and if you do not think that both Hillary and the Republicans examined him in every detail and even where the sun don't shine and could not find him not being citizen.

8/19/2012 1:22:05 AM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Obama's birth has nothing to do with the fact that he is anti-American. I don't give a shit about his origins as much as I do about his determination to destroy our country. Simple.

8/19/2012 1:22:36 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from andy505050:
Thats the biggest test for me. If the clintons couldn't find the dirt on Obama.....there isn't any dirt. He's an American. This is a dumb. When the birthers out there start out by saying "an arizona sheriff conducted and investigation" It makes me smile. Because I can see Boss Hogg and Roscoe out there trying to get them Duke Boys. Lmao....Im sorry its what it reminds me of. Now I know comparing two country boys driving the General Lee to Obama isn't the clearest comparison. But the other side reminds me of boss hogg and roscoe. lol.

If you knew anything about this AZ sheriff Appio you would know that he is a lone ranger that thinks he is so much smarter than anyone else, remind you of anyone...58? He is gonna get himself locked up in a nut house if he is not careful.

8/19/2012 1:23:10 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from andy505050:
Thats the biggest test for me. If the clintons couldn't find the dirt on Obama.....there isn't any dirt. He's an American. This is a dumb. When the birthers out there start out by saying "an arizona sheriff conducted and investigation" It makes me smile. Because I can see Boss Hogg and Roscoe out there trying to get them Duke Boys. Lmao....Im sorry its what it reminds me of. Now I know comparing two country boys driving the General Lee to Obama isn't the clearest comparison. But the other side reminds me of boss hogg and roscoe. lol.

If you knew anything about this AZ sheriff Arpaio you would know that he is a lone ranger that thinks he is so much smarter than anyone else, remind you of anyone...58? He is gonna get himself locked up in a nut house if he is not careful.

8/20/2012 3:39:35 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from andy505050:
I know all about Sheriff Joe lol. I think he does a good job as sheriff of maricopa county in arizona. But to conduct an "investigation" like that just cracks me up.

Wonder who paid for all his investigaters, who found nothing to use against Obama?

8/21/2012 3:07:03 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from andy505050:
I know all about Sheriff Joe lol. I think he does a good job as sheriff of maricopa county in arizona. But to conduct an "investigation" like that just cracks me up.

If law enforcement and jails everywhere emulated Joe there would be less need for law enforcement and many fewer jails.

8/21/2012 6:27:21 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from 58dpilot:
If law enforcement and jails everywhere emulated Joe there would be less need for law enforcement and many fewer jails.

And you would be locked up in a memtal hospital if he ever talked to you for a few minutes.

8/21/2012 7:07:49 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from andy505050:
Like I said, hes a good county sheriff.

We need more like him.

8/21/2012 10:58:30 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Been thinking about this Obama guy that is our president. I have a new thought about it. He has had his academic credentials sealed, his transcriopts and dissertaion, too. So who is this guy, really?

It is a fact that he didn't grow up here. It is a fact that he didn't have an American father, or grandpa or any other American male as a mentor and example growing up. He had no one to take him to a ball game (perhaps soccer somewhere overseas) or hunting or fishing or anything else uniquely American.

I wonder if he really understands mainstream America? Or is he simply trying to mold it into something he believes in spite of what it is? Does he put America first, or does he want to transform it into some "international" playground for the rest of the "world" to take benefit? Does he want to mold us into some form of "other" folly that our international neighbors have become?

No matter how I think about it I see that he wants to transform America. He has stated as much on numerous occasions....but into what? I think it is something that is not America. He has no foundation upon which to have built a sense of being American.

What is learned in the cradle is carried to the grave. He had no American influence in the cradle....his only influences were an absent father from some African place and an Indonesian foster father that declared Barry Obama was a citizen of Indonesia and his religion was Islasm.

I see what is missing. Poor Obama did not have an American upbringing. He becaame a community organizer that has a goal of transforming America to something that will surely destroy it's greatness. Obama is the biggest mistake voters (including dead people in Chicago and other cities)ever made. It is very clear.

8/27/2012 6:44:51 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  

shawnsr33
Over 1,000 Posts (1,144)
Dayton, OH
46, joined May. 2011

Quote from pelham12345:
Perhaps you shouldnt be posting on a forum if u dont have any time to educate yourself.....

Im not a writer nor someone who types for a living. Just because im not very good at it doesnt make me uneducated, look at Einstein he was a genious but couldnt tie his shoes, does that make him uneducated? Oh and chick talking about grammer and being the police here about it, your about as original as a bologna sandwich! In ending if I was getting PAID to be a writer on a dating forum yes Id fix it, however I can give a rats ass.

[Edited 8/27/2012 6:46:51 PM ]

8/27/2012 6:50:32 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  

shawnsr33
Over 1,000 Posts (1,144)
Dayton, OH
46, joined May. 2011

oh and yes Obama is a citizen, I thought we got passed this in the media. Trust me its all because hes a nigga ....A NIGGA thats right say it. I think its funny that the people who hate him come up with such far fetch shit but wont tell the truth!

8/27/2012 6:56:29 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  

shawnsr33
Over 1,000 Posts (1,144)
Dayton, OH
46, joined May. 2011

Quote from 58dpilot:
Been thinking about this Obama guy that is our president. I have a new thought about it. He has had his academic credentials sealed, his transcriopts and dissertaion, too. So who is this guy, really?

It is a fact that he didn't grow up here. It is a fact that he didn't have an American father, or grandpa or any other American male as a mentor and example growing up. He had no one to take him to a ball game (perhaps soccer somewhere overseas) or hunting or fishing or anything else uniquely American.

I wonder if he really understands mainstream America? Or is he simply trying to mold it into something he believes in spite of what it is? Does he put America first, or does he want to transform it into some "international" playground for the rest of the "world" to take benefit? Does he want to mold us into some form of "other" folly that our international neighbors have become?

No matter how I think about it I see that he wants to transform America. He has stated as much on numerous occasions....but into what? I think it is something that is not America. He has no foundation upon which to have built a sense of being American.

What is learned in the cradle is carried to the grave. He had no American influence in the cradle....his only influences were an absent father from some African place and an Indonesian foster father that declared Barry Obama was a citizen of Indonesia and his religion was Islasm.

I see what is missing. Poor Obama did not have an American upbringing. He becaame a community organizer that has a goal of transforming America to something that will surely destroy it's greatness. Obama is the biggest mistake voters (including dead people in Chicago and other cities)ever made. It is very clear.

Let me help you Obama caomes from the Chicago area Cicero (suburb) I lived there myself. Yes he did go to ball games he is a White Sox fan, but hey its ok your not going to find out everthing about him, however why arent you interested in Romney and him hiding his taxes? This is a prime exsample most americans are SADISTS! sapport somene thats going to slit your throught yep your a sadists.

10/21/2012 4:35:49 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  

kizzkizzbby
Canton, OH
28, joined Oct. 2012

A wassup Hw u names Leah hbu

10/22/2012 3:29:05 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Proof there is no intelligent life on this planet.

10/22/2012 4:58:23 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,270)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Obama is as much a citizen as breast cancer is major killer of its victims.

10/24/2012 9:53:54 AM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  
singlelifesweet
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,584)
Waterford, CT
60, joined May. 2012

Quote from shawnsr33:
Im not a writer nor someone who types for a living. Just because im not very good at it doesnt make me uneducated, look at Einstein he was a genious but couldnt tie his shoes, does that make him uneducated? Oh and chick talking about grammer and being the police here about it, your about as original as a bologna sandwich! In ending if I was getting PAID to be a writer on a dating forum yes Id fix it, however I can give a rats ass.

I'm sure you know he didn't deserve any kind of acknowledgment.
Just because someone claims to be educated doesn't mean they are intelligent. There are many more intelligent people that are learning disabled when it comes to an instructed environment . Once they find their personal way of learning they flourish. Some people continue to grow and learn as they age and some are stunted for various reasons.

10/24/2012 10:05:16 AM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from singlelifesweet:
I'm sure you know he didn't deserve any kind of acknowledgment.
Just because someone claims to be educated doesn't mean they are intelligent. There are many more intelligent people that are learning disabled when it comes to an instructed environment . Once they find their personal way of learning they flourish. Some people continue to grow and learn as they age and some are stunted for various reasons.

The smartest people are often those we label as "challenged" in our political correctness. Give me a genius with autism or Asperger's any day. They are brilliant without personal motives and don't decieve. Maybe that's why they doon't participate in politics much?

I have had professors that knew a lot about their subject, but had trouble tying their shoes, too. I've known politicos that believe they can solve all our problems if we just do it "their way" and no other. {oeple that have no trouble getting 100% on every test isn't smarter than anyone else, they just take tests well.

Military aviation medicine has concluded that the best pilots are those that score in the 85 percentile. They are because they tend to analyze things from many angles and don't accept canned situations. That gives them the ability to react more accurately and appropriately regardless of the situation. Because of that they are not very good test takers. They have better minds than those that score 98-100% because those folks are lost when their canned responses don't work out.

Give me the 85 percentile any day. I wonder if Dubya was in the 85%?

10/25/2012 3:10:21 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Obama is a citizen,

and a supporter of

10/25/2012 8:20:37 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  
kfoster4
Madison, IL
42, joined Oct. 2012

To the question, "Was Obama born in America?" I say he was born here. It kill me how the little things in a person life matter so much to other ppl. Regardless of the person statues in the world.

10/26/2012 1:39:50 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Who cares? He is an abomination. That is more important. An absent leader that isn't. He has made a fool of everyone that voted for him last time and will confrim the foolishness of anyone silly enough to do so again. Just fact.

10/26/2012 2:05:56 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

citizen

10/30/2012 6:54:07 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

President Obama is still a citizen. (Even after 4+ years of harping on this same issue the FACTs still remain.)

11/1/2012 10:31:14 AM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  
muldoon1959
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (23,612)
Vallejo, CA
58, joined Feb. 2008

Absent leader Right.

11/1/2012 5:56:25 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Still a citizen.

11/2/2012 4:52:40 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

And still an obamination regardless.

11/3/2012 5:18:08 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

The government just wants to "protect and serve", how noble. But they can only do it by taking somebody else's money. Easy to do when you don't have to pay for it. Hard to do when you aren't really serving people by "protecting" them. In fact, by doing that you are harming both groups; those with their hands out that become helpless and those are paying for it with their hard earned doallars.

[Edited 11/3/2012 5:19:34 PM ]

11/6/2012 6:37:44 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  
love4u859
Trenton, NJ
28, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from hellhound56:
Wasa. Stuff it. Obama released a BAD FORGERY.

It doesn't matter if he is or not.
He deserves to be shot for crimes against the American people but if he were proven to be a non citizen it would be the end of the democrat party.

That is rude. Nobody deserves to be shot.

11/7/2012 6:13:36 AM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  

shawnsr33
Over 1,000 Posts (1,144)
Dayton, OH
46, joined May. 2011

Quote from 58dpilot:
The government just wants to "protect and serve", how noble. But they can only do it by taking somebody else's money. Easy to do when you don't have to pay for it. Hard to do when you aren't really serving people by "protecting" them. In fact, by doing that you are harming both groups; those with their hands out that become helpless and those are paying for it with their hard earned doallars.

you and Andy both, you 2 believe by sucking a** to the top one percent one day you will be well to do right. Well let me help you there lay down on your bed and go to sleep then you be living the american dream cause you have to be asleep to believe it! and pilot here about the obamanation statememnt , comeon just say it your a racist!
Well the Dems took over the senate so say good bye to the record breaking fillabusters. Now things can get done in america instead of holding america hostage to try to make Obama a one term president and blame it on him. Will see now who is to blame now.

11/7/2012 7:17:39 AM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  

11mzbadazz
Dayton, OH
45, joined Oct. 2012

Are you??? Good question huu?

11/7/2012 5:39:12 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Appears as though President Obama is a citizen, again.

11/8/2012 4:30:56 AM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  
fancyfarm
Parsons, TN
59, joined Oct. 2012

It doesn't matter any more. The government has made a mockery of its people, we deserve what we get. A corrupt government , a lying president, how could he get Elected with the lies about Libya, the arms deal, oh yeah... voter fraud . People voting in multiple states.

11/8/2012 12:42:17 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Well, here we go again. We have people here thinking that something might change. I won't. Had Romney been elected it might have, but now it won't.

Facts:

1. The Republicans control the House so Obama has no friends there.

2. The Democrats have a majority in the Senate but not a supermajority so the filibuster is still a viable option to block them from doing too much crazy stuff.

3. Obama gets 4 more years if he isn't impeached over Benghazi or some other screw up in his administration.

4. There are are mid term elections in two years that can still upset either the House or Senate. They might happen before it's too late, but I doubt it.

5. The Congress is where the laws and appropriations are made so even with his record of making a lot of presidential decrees Obama's power remains severely limited. What this election has proved is that Thomas Jefferson's worst fears are now reality as a large enough majority of people have learned that they can vote themselves benefits out of the public treasury.

Possible Results: As a result of that and especially Obamacare the nation will eventually go bankrupt. The stock market and banks will collapse in about 3-5 years. That is a simple reality of being in the complacency and dependency stage of the evolution of a democracy. The sad part is that the revolution that will bring America back out of subjugation to dictatorship under martial law and tyranny will take too long for anyone over 50 to see it in their lifetime. Younger people voted for this mess and will have to deal with it no matter what. If the system does in fact collapse the following become very important to your survival:

Barter and Trade: Better stock up on gold, silver, and tangibles over the next three years. Dollars will be worthless and taxes crippling. You can take that gold and silver and sell it for $10,000 an ounce or whatever inflation brings later and not have to pay taxes on it. Any cash you have saved won't be worth the paper and ink it took to print it. It already costs more to make a penny than it's worth and that goes for all coins not made of silver or gold. The only thing that has prevented inflation and the collapse of the dollar to this point is the US dollar is still the world exchange standard. That forces people in international commerce to carry our debt. In that America is unique. If that changes we are finished overnight.

What to Buy and do?

1. Precious Metal. Pre 1965 meaning 1964 and older dimes, quarters, half dollars, and dollars coins and pre 1972 Kennedy half dollars are silver in varying percentages. Pennies and other coins 1965 and later are useless metal. The US Mint sells silver and gold coins, but at a premium well above the bullion value. Its a better investment to buy common coins at spot prices from local pawn shops and dealers.

2. Ammunition. There are already plenty of guns out there finding ammo for them will be a problem. Stockpile common calibers like 9 mm, .38, .45 ACP, 7.62X39, 223/5.56 NATO, 7.62/.308 Winchester, 30/06, 30/30, and other common calibers. Also .22 rimfire and 12 and 20 guage shotgun rounds. Not two or three boxes, either. As many as you can afford. They keep forever if you store it reasonably and could become worth their weight in gold.

3. Food and Medicine: Get the good 25 year stuff if you can afford it. Otherwise non-perishables like canned meat, rice and noodles in cans not bags, heirloom vegetable seeds for a garden because the seeds from them will sprout and some treated commercial hyubrid seeds won't. Aspirn, whatever drugs you need, lots of vitamins, and pot, especially the seeds. Some wine and beer making equipment and a still is a good thing to have.

4. Power. Solar battery charges for recharging rechargable bateries for your Ipod, phone and computer, flashlights, etc. (phones and the internet might not work), a generator for occasional emergency power with stabalized fuel (2 years maybe) or natural gas.

6. Water. Get a cleanable reverse osmosis filter and extra filters. Can't live without water. Unless you have a confirmed good clean spring no water is safe to drink from river, stream, or pond. There are a lot of ways to make water safe including boiling but consider no water safe unless you know exactly where it came from.

7. Don't worry about paying off houses and cars. With the banks gone under there won't be anybody to repossess them. There won't be any gas for cars anyway.

8. If you live in a city get the hell out of it way ahead of time. The largest cities will be the first to go. Eventually smaller cities will also be in a hurt. Avoid people you don't know or aren't part of your group and stay hidden. It will take 12-18 months for enough people to die off that there are sufficient resources to sustain the survivors that can begin rebuilding.

The possibilities are endless. Good luck.

11/9/2012 1:00:57 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Obama is still the same American citizen he was 4 years ago ... he is also the same president of the United States.

11/21/2012 5:59:53 AM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  
fancyfarm
Parsons, TN
59, joined Oct. 2012

Quote from cupocheer:
Obama is still the same American citizen he was 4 years ago ... he is also the same president of the United States.

yeah,thats what they say. A man who went to school in Indonesia, got a social security number while in
Indonesia , has not one 'ol school buddy to back up his education. I'm
sure the elite of the world laugh out loud about the American constitution with a non constitutional man in the white house

11/21/2012 5:13:48 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from cupocheer:

yes and thats a problem.

11/26/2012 4:44:26 AM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  

jjjunit
Moreno Valley, CA
38, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from wasaqueen:
You two need some help. HI releases a copy of the original birth certificate and people are so uninformed that they do not know that it is different than if you send for a certified birth record, you never get the original because the state holds onto that permanately.
Obama NEVER sent a birth certificate. Obama was NOT born in the USA.

11/26/2012 1:54:11 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

blah blah blah ..................... b o r i n g ..... for years is enough time to be bored with this petty whine ....... find a new issue for the next four years

11/26/2012 7:37:11 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  
rhw044
Springfield, ME
58, joined Jun. 2012

Why is this rumor still going around? Even if it were true the people have spoken. (So what if it was because he thumbed his nose at the Constitution and ordered his "employees" to stop harassing illegal aliens).

Get over it, this ship sailed long ago.

11/26/2012 8:46:47 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  

ratedrrockstar
Athens, TN
32, joined Jun. 2010

He is a citizen clearly,,,. A blind man can see dat

11/26/2012 8:52:41 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  

ratedrrockstar
Athens, TN
32, joined Jun. 2010

Quote from jjjunit:
Obama NEVER sent a birth certificate. Obama was NOT born in the USA.

Nither was George Washington, so whats the point already,,. Give it a rest already like really hooooow long are you going to fuss about this?? Really guess what the baby gone do???

11/26/2012 9:24:55 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  

jjjunit
Moreno Valley, CA
38, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from ratedrrockstar:
Nither was George Washington, so whats the point already,,. Give it a rest already like really hooooow long are you going to fuss about this?? Really guess what the baby gone do???
true but that was before AMERICA WAS AMERICA.

11/27/2012 2:10:39 PM So is Obama a citizen or not ? | Page 2  

ratedrrockstar
Athens, TN
32, joined Jun. 2010

Quote from jjjunit:
true but that was before AMERICA WAS AMERICA.

No, dude it wasnt.