Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubratings legit

Mastering about your conflict types and understanding how to handle conflict can be an essential step towards becoming much more severe and lengthy term with your companion. long beach ca dating It ordinarily takes among days to get the card. In order to make the most out of your time, you need to be asking concerns about their each day lives, Sullivan tells us. free nsa sites like craigslist If you would like to discuss the CalFresh Program in a lot more detail with plan staff and/or to find out how to apply for added benefits, please speak to your county office.

lgbt hookup id

The concept is to do away with the seemingly endless on the net flirtations and get straight to locating out if you have met your match. hookup in orlando fl Dating apps give folks a platform of casual and carefree dating scene. I told him I didn t need to be Jewish to be horrifically offended, and he mentioned, It s a joke. unscramble bumble Whether you are knowledgeable in the globe of dating, or completely new to single life, the pandemic has left several of us in want of dating guidance.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

I'm being systematically torn limb from limb for sharing hmy knowledge and insight with the world.

They have deleted many of my threads, and now block my profile picture?

I can't understand why so many can spread filth and hate, but I share my knowledge and it's unacceptable?

What are you afraid of? Why are the regulators trying to stop me?

Can an honest site manager answer my questions?

First if all Mr. ( ?? ) heart_healer....
I tend to agree with the new laws banning firearms
" to CRAZY PEOPLE "
SECONDLY

You SHOULD NEVER post in forums or
operate a motorized vehicle while mentally deranged..!!

" - sharing my knowledge and insight - " ...!!
Now can you

-XoXoXoX-

And ALL my friends....

7/23/2012 12:24:07 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  

marfa123
Jacksonville, FL
33, joined Sep. 2011

I feel being a gentlemen should turn a chick on..some one....get at me..

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/23/2012 11:57:13 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  

ezepaps
Tampa, FL
31, joined May. 2011

Same here man I think they just like the drama that an ashole comes with. They won't feel bored I gues...

7/24/2012 3:30:27 AM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  
spiceythang
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,340)
Fayetteville, NC
39, joined May. 2012

7/25/2012 4:24:32 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  
rick0123
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,201)
Salt Lake City, UT
31, joined Jan. 2012

They are born that way.

8/1/2012 6:12:56 AM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,851)
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

yet another, 'why can't a nice, kind guy like me get laid' thread.

8/1/2012 9:21:06 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  

ready4real90
Newport News, VA
27, joined Jul. 2012

I'm a nice woman looking for a nice man..but I don't like clingy, last couple of "nice guys" i went out with, all turned out to be clingy and too needy for me. I want to hang out but give me some time to miss you too

8/1/2012 9:41:01 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  
la2witty
Philadelphia, PA
42, joined Jul. 2012

Because nice guys no longer exist............................

8/1/2012 10:01:12 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  
phenomenon13
Williamsburg, VA
37, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from marfa123:
I feel being a gentlemen should turn a chick on..some one....get at me..

Women don't like nice guys because they have unrealistic expectations and a fairy tale mentality.

8/2/2012 4:51:12 AM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  

qadir71
Dover, DE
46, joined Feb. 2012

I'm a nice guy and not tha clingy type.I want 2 show tha ladies that there are some nice guys out here.but most women are damaging the good ones so do they exspect 2 find a good man.

[Edited 8/2/2012 4:53:43 AM ]

8/7/2012 6:58:58 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  

manman1905
Philadelphia, PA
50, joined Aug. 2012

U have some women that just walk around with bilnd folds on when it comes to looking for a nice man when we r right iun front of them

8/7/2012 9:19:58 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  

largotha
Lancaster, PA
34, joined Dec. 2008

Hi everyone I'm an a** hole of a guy. Thank you for your understanding and I hope this doesn't deter any shenanigan loving woman from socializing.

8/7/2012 9:20:51 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  

largotha
Lancaster, PA
34, joined Dec. 2008

P.s. that was sarcasm >.>

8/12/2012 7:57:37 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  
moonrise6490
Jacksonville, FL
28, joined Jun. 2012

Quote from jrbogie1949:
yet another, 'why can't a nice, kind guy like me get laid' thread.

2nd that notion.

8/18/2012 10:54:47 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  
lilsunshineray5
Fenton, MI
27, joined Aug. 2012

This is an original question.

8/20/2012 3:49:18 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  
kay_85
West Yorkshire
United Kingdom
32, joined Aug. 2012

im 3 years here in leeds england now and i look for a nice woman . But it is very hard to find here. And if i think yes she is mabe good than i find out she just want sex or say to me im just a good friend ..... What i do wrong

8/22/2012 4:54:44 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  

bamamadman
Oakman, AL
55, joined Jul. 2008

ok all the young men on here,,,,trust me,,,,think of every man u know,,,,and include yourself,,,the better u treat women the worse they will threat,,,the worst u threat a woman,they will wont u more,,,so always threat them like crap...if u want them

8/22/2012 11:35:33 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  
established41s
Fullerton, CA
24, joined Aug. 2012

They do. just gotta be a mix of nice and sweet or funny

8/22/2012 11:38:19 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  
established41s
Fullerton, CA
24, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from moonrise6490:
2nd that notion.

how do u say ur a nice guy then just focused on getting laid. U get laid by bein straight up
say u wanna. U keep her by being nice though

8/23/2012 9:40:19 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  
slyguyoftrix
Springfield, OR
36, joined Aug. 2012

What 'RealWoman111' said with all those quotes

8/24/2012 5:06:57 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  
hidentalent
Pinehurst, TX
37, joined Dec. 2010

The reason these women are here,they arent here looking for a Man like you or I, they are here to make money one way or a nother. If they were here to find a Man they wouldnt be some 18 year old lezibin looking for other women or they wouldnt have in theyre profile seeking men 18 to 80 those are either scamers or a prostitute or some cam girl looking for a trick. I was chating with one who said she was from montgomery,texas and in feality she is from somewhere in europe. If a woman likes you she will let you know, but as life haves it they want you to chase them ya know play The rat race play The waiting game with you.they figure if you chase them enough then they know you really like them. But little do you know how many other guys they have on The side that they have plans to either use or have sex with if it werent for these stupid websites The best is useually in The supermarket at finding a good woman coz truthfuly i doubt you or i will ever find a true descent woman on The internet this is nothing more than a meeting place to make it easy for The real freaks of The world. My self i had a gay woman call me a pervert cause i prefer women between 18 and 30 im 50 Now think about this who is The real pervert a straight Man or a gay woman that says god made her The way she is, i said you choose to be The way you are just like The Man who choose to go Rob banks and kill people god didnt make him choose to be a freak of nature. You are The batter The umpire The cather The out fielder The coach The team capton of your life. And if The people dont see The good in your heart The honesty The respect and sencireity then they them self are useually shallow greedy selfish. I have nothing aganst black folk either but i had a girl say eew you are too old to date but she thought nothing about having sex with a black Man you see a woman will sleep with who ever she wants and that is The way it is they dont have to have feelings for you at all either they are just like a Man on The sex department they think of sex just like we do they look a men but they are like cats and we are like dogs you ever seen two cats mate no The woman will say she isnt that kind of woman and most will say they have never masterbated well good luck and watch out for The scammers and prostitutes coz thats what is on here mostly and gold diggers and users.

8/24/2012 5:20:58 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  
hidentalent
Pinehurst, TX
37, joined Dec. 2010

You know when you get married,you might as well look at it this way too going to your funeral it is The first day of The last of your life.The woman wants to change you into a total different person and if you dont do what she wants you can forget about sex coz she will forshure go wrap her legs arround a nother Man real quick and you better be able to please her every time too and The money better be there also she will be out The door,money cant buy The love but it and fame will get any woman you want Now isnt that a peach.

8/24/2012 10:05:12 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  
kggv2014
Bullhead City, AZ
52, joined Jun. 2012

Seriously, I have been on this site for less than one month. I was going to give up. All I have met are sex hounds. Not even a cup of coffee just get to it. Ouch.. I am a nice person wanting to meet a nice person. I feel your pain

8/24/2012 11:43:01 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  

bownfox
Duluth, GA
29, joined Jul. 2012

I guess chicks like to get the bad guy n you know get the bad treatment instead of a nice guy. I see girls saying they want a gentle guy take them out to movie n dinner n come back home but when you being that guy just cant get them to go out on that date why?

8/25/2012 12:28:07 AM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  
latino_osito
West Covina, CA
36, joined Aug. 2012

Man good question that what I often ask myself cuz I'm a very sweet and big hearted guy

8/25/2012 1:07:11 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  

bluetwo10
Trenton, NJ
55, joined Aug. 2012

I was a nice polite guy and very giving and I got used and they said I was corny, then I turned to an extrovert not so polite and not giving at all, started a record label and now I don't even have to ask, the panties just hit the floor and all of a sudden I'm the hot shit, I know it's just because I'm a boss now, I guess they just like Alpha men but I don't trip!! The playing field scale is tippin my way now and women love it!!!

12/7/2012 5:42:30 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  
lilravengril
Baltimore, MD
33, joined Dec. 2012

not all women some women like nice guys and some don't just way it's I would date a nice some one who known how to treat women I am a very nice women

12/9/2012 4:13:02 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  
funkster45
El Dorado Springs, MO
50, joined Sep. 2012

I have meet some very nice men.I also meet the pervs. I like nice men.Im a nice person. I seem to attract the jerks or pervs. Nice guys that r funny ,and show interest catch my eye. not all women r the same. These sites r full of rip off artist u have to weed through them a find us nice women.

[Edited 12/9/2012 4:14:34 PM ]

12/11/2012 8:01:13 AM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  

kidyankee
Massapequa, NY
27, joined Jul. 2012

Theres a difference between being nice and being a gentleman.

12/14/2012 3:31:14 AM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  
swaggernaut
East Elmhurst, NY
40, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from kidyankee:
Theres a difference between being nice and being a gentleman.

^^THIS^^

It's your body language. Your overall appearance. Wether to iron your pants or not. If you can't dress to impress, your doomed right out the gate. Gotta have some confidence, can't be cursing. Stop the sarcasm, even if she does it on the date. And stop saying your a nice guy, just do it. Don't act like your racking up points by doing these things, they are implied under the gentlemen's code of conduct.

And nice isn't a strong enough word to describe any man. Stop using it.

12/15/2012 8:05:24 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  
grlriot
Amarillo, TX
30, joined Dec. 2012

I'll tell you why I'm leery of nice guys.. I'm a busy woman. I work, go to school, have a child, PTA, volunteer, take care of ill family members. I run a tight ship. I'm confident and don't play. I know what I want and what needs to be done and just do it. "Nice" guys are too busy trying to be "nice" I tend to run all over them. Where do you want to eat? What movie do you want to see? Do you like this color or that? Should I sit here or there? Compliment after compliment after compliment. It's not that I go after jerks per se'; however I tend to end up with them because they are arrogant enough that they take decisions off of me and that is what I crave above anything in a man. I'm tired of leading, and just want to follow somebody for a while. Nice guys haven't done that for me yet because they are too worried I won't like their choices. It's a sweet gesture, but not what I need.

12/15/2012 8:10:35 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  
rick0123
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,201)
Salt Lake City, UT
31, joined Jan. 2012

Yes. Women like nice guys.

12/16/2012 5:41:13 AM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  
swaggernaut
East Elmhurst, NY
40, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from grlriot:
I'll tell you why I'm leery of nice guys.. I'm a busy woman. I work, go to school, have a child, PTA, volunteer, take care of ill family members. I run a tight ship. I'm confident and don't play. I know what I want and what needs to be done and just do it. "Nice" guys are too busy trying to be "nice" I tend to run all over them. Where do you want to eat? What movie do you want to see? Do you like this color or that? Should I sit here or there? Compliment after compliment after compliment. It's not that I go after jerks per se'; however I tend to end up with them because they are arrogant enough that they take decisions off of me and that is what I crave above anything in a man. I'm tired of leading, and just want to follow somebody for a while. Nice guys haven't done that for me yet because they are too worried I won't like their choices. It's a sweet gesture, but not what I need.

Oops. Ok, how about you draw that thin subatomic line where nice ends and jerk beins? Usually including my woman in decisions was a sign that she is relevant in my life. If I can't decide a movie, or what color to wear, so what. If I go buy a car I can't afford without your consent and you have a right to be included in that decision, that's not cool. Complimenting constantly after he's charmed his way into your arms is moot

And obviously if a guy takes you on adate, orders dinner for you, tells you when were leaving, despite if you're still hungry, and then ends the evening with "pucker up you owe me one." He's not getting a second date.... Right? He must be hot as F@@k if he does. and please don't take niceness as a form of insecurity, there are guys that treated women like crap, lost them, kick themselves for being stupid then pour it on, like "It's a wonderful life."

12/16/2012 9:22:24 AM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  
grlriot
Amarillo, TX
30, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from swaggernaut:
Oops. Ok, how about you draw that thin subatomic line where nice ends and jerk beins? Usually including my woman in decisions was a sign that she is relevant in my life. If I can't decide a movie, or what color to wear, so what. If I go buy a car I can't afford without your consent and you have a right to be included in that decision, that's not cool. Complimenting constantly after he's charmed his way into your arms is moot

And obviously if a guy takes you on adate, orders dinner for you, tells you when were leaving, despite if you're still hungry, and then ends the evening with "pucker up you owe me one." He's not getting a second date.... Right? He must be hot as F@@k if he does. and please don't take niceness as a form of insecurity, there are guys that treated women like crap, lost them, kick themselves for being stupid then pour it on, like "It's a wonderful life."

You are absolutely right. I should have stated that I was speaking for me and me only and I don't consider my self normal or average by any means. There is line between nice and jerks, and a very fine line between nice and the gentleman that you are describing and the guy above me. Jerks are rarely jerks on the first or second date. That comes out later after you've invested time which is what most of the outside world sees. What does leak from them in the beginning is the confidence that I seek. The gentleman you're describing would recognize if you were done eating or not, or that when he asked where you wanted to go and you said I don't care, that you meant it. Not that that scenario is easy because a lot of women these days don't make it that way(Ive been guilty of it myself). I guess the point that I was trying to make is that 'over eagerness to please' doesn't work for me (and me only). That I'd want my man to make choices for himself that make him happy regardless if I like it not because that's real. It's 50/50 and if hes too worried about me, if I'd like it or not, he would not be getting what he needs. When I quite fighting him, and answer his questions on everything, I feel like I'm taking advantage or that he would be better off with someone as passive as him. I don't call that insecurity because I've had a few of those and that is a whole other thread. That's who they are and it doesn't mix well with me.

12/16/2012 9:50:37 AM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,851)
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

women love nice, kind guys. they make great girl friends to go shopping with and go to home and garden shows and wine festivals. of course you'll never get laid; for that they love us bad boys.

12/16/2012 11:46:48 AM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  
swaggernaut
East Elmhurst, NY
40, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from grlriot:
You are absolutely right. I should have stated that I was speaking for me and me only and I don't consider my self normal or average by any means. There is line between nice and jerks, and a very fine line between nice and the gentleman that you are describing and the guy above me. Jerks are rarely jerks on the first or second date. That comes out later after you've invested time which is what most of the outside world sees. What does leak from them in the beginning is the confidence that I seek. The gentleman you're describing would recognize if you were done eating or not, or that when he asked where you wanted to go and you said I don't care, that you meant it. Not that that scenario is easy because a lot of women these days don't make it that way(Ive been guilty of it myself). I guess the point that I was trying to make is that 'over eagerness to please' doesn't work for me (and me only). That I'd want my man to make choices for himself that make him happy regardless if I like it not because that's real. It's 50/50 and if hes too worried about me, if I'd like it or not, he would not be getting what he needs. When I quite fighting him, and answer his questions on everything, I feel like I'm taking advantage or that he would be better off with someone as passive as him. I don't call that insecurity because I've had a few of those and that is a whole other thread. That's who they are and it doesn't mix well with me.

You know what's the funny part? If I see you start losing interest in me, I'll call you on it, and be like " crap, I forgot my wallet, can you pay this dinner?" Then have a nice bouquet of flowers waiting in the car, with a gift card a "GOTCHA" on the card. If I didn't need to, I just give the bouquet later at the end of the date, like I forgot. You might be mad, but I'd have the guts to explain why I did that, and apologize. I'm not a "nice guy" as much as a "good man" I also know about that eagerness and thirstyness some guys have. They actually fake nice to actually get in your pants faster, another reason why guys should be themselves, and stop overcompensating. I think if guys were just themselves instead of best face foward, women wouldn't need like 3-4 dates to fish out what they need to know. And usually both parties are better for it.

12/19/2012 2:51:35 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  
rulkn4me75
Jarratt, VA
42, joined Dec. 2012

Because most women go for looks and money and the pretty boy player types who turn out to be a holes ,cheaters and users . Then they complain about not being able to meet a nice guy. However when a nice guy gets in touch they aren't interested....lol

12/20/2012 8:08:04 AM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  
tariqism
Chicago, IL
41, joined Aug. 2012

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

12/20/2012 11:29:57 AM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  
good_dr
Spokane, WA
53, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from tariqism:
Not this again...cause you "nice guys" are all ploys. Trying to nbe everything to every woman doesnt work and MOST women see right through that shit. Try another game...imo

To hell with games. I don't have time for that and will call out NEXT fast if games start. When dealing with children and a business. I want a partner, and not no game players. And for surely don't want any gold diggers.

12/20/2012 5:43:50 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  

digitaldog
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,703)
Grove, OK
68, joined Dec. 2010

To heck with finding " nice " on this site.....
In regards to MY search,
I have now lowered my standards,
am now willing to " settle for less "..
and now fully realize that..
no ONE or NOTHING is perfect..
So now I is a " lookin for "..
sex,
friends with benefits,
money,
or hell... even FOOD..!!!

______

Digital Dog

12/21/2012 9:27:09 AM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  
tariqism
Chicago, IL
41, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from good_dr:
To hell with games. I don't have time for that and will call out NEXT fast if games start. When dealing with children and a business. I want a partner, and not no game players. And for surely don't want any gold diggers.

You took the word "game" too literal. Allow me to explain....women dont like whiney, soft and men that foldd under pressure or bka nice guys. I have a ton on my plate, but worries about a woman aint on it. I have developed a keen eye for character and I dont waste a lot of time on game playing, manipulative women. I SAY WHAT i mean and stand firm. I listen to, support and show affection,amongst other things, to the girl im interested in and if it dont work, it dont.

It amazes me of the invasion of narcissism amongst "men". Yet you wonder why women pass you by.

And if you think youre gonna get all happy,positive and optimistic when someone youre interested in comes around...Not! That shit dont work. If shes anything like me she saw you coming.

Im gonna start charging you guys a fee for my services. Seriously

12/21/2012 5:02:14 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  
grlriot
Amarillo, TX
30, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from tariqism:
You took the word "game" too literal. Allow me to explain....women dont like whiney, soft and men that foldd under pressure or bka nice guys. I have a ton on my plate, but worries about a woman aint on it. I have developed a keen eye for character and I dont waste a lot of time on game playing, manipulative women. I SAY WHAT i mean and stand firm. I listen to, support and show affection,amongst other things, to the girl im interested in and if it dont work, it dont.

It amazes me of the invasion of narcissism amongst "men". Yet you wonder why women pass you by.

And if you think youre gonna get all happy,positive and optimistic when someone youre interested in comes around...Not! That shit dont work. If shes anything like me she saw you coming.

Im gonna start charging you guys a fee for my services. Seriously

'nuff said

12/26/2012 1:00:08 AM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  
hmguitarist07
Portsmouth, VA
30, joined Dec. 2012

Women take advantage of gentlemen not all but a lot of them

12/26/2012 5:16:37 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  

digitaldog
Grove, OK
68, joined Dec. 2010

I am a " nice, kind " guy dog....
But still I get no darn dates....
I usually been married most of my life..
Sooo....
it is difficult for me to tell
if I am blocked or simply
being ignored as usual..
Either way....
I still needs some lovin and hopes you is willin..
But if sex, food, or marriage is out of the question..
Just send me money and

-XoXoXoX-

And ALL my friends....

12/30/2012 12:45:34 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  

digitaldog
Grove, OK
68, joined Dec. 2010

Nice guy..???
How bout this " heart_healer " NUT..???

Quote from heart_healer:<
12/30/2012 1:44:12 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  
lookin4ones
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,437)
Hurst, TX
57, joined Oct. 2010

<--- only date 50+ men

12/30/2012 2:33:46 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  
magik7
Sterling, CT
28, joined Oct. 2012

Its primal. Like it is in the wild. What female wants to mate with the weaker male of the pack? Unfortunately, nice is another work for weak in the dating world. Some women think nice guys can't put it down in the bedroom. That just isn't true. I'm proof of that!

12/30/2012 7:32:39 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  
funzatious
Louisa, VA
47, joined Aug. 2012

All I want is nice Kind guys! Are they really out there! send me a yes

1/2/2013 10:18:02 AM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  

rubensg
Toronto, ON
25, joined Jan. 2013

Because they don't like to have a puppy, some of them like but it's an exception. You can't say Yes all the time and do everything she wants, most of men think the girls like to command, but they don't ! They like a strong men that leads her and teasing her all the time. They have to feel attraction and if you be a nice guy all the time she won't feel attraction because she has what she wants from you all the time.
What amuse you more ? something that you have all the time you want or something that is like "forbiden" and you have to work a lot to ahve it ?
Think man

1/2/2013 6:27:44 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  
nursemel73
Burleson, TX
44, joined Dec. 2012

I like guys who are gentlemen and know how treat a lady with manners, respect and have strong enough character where they won't be ran over by everyone because they are too nice.. someone with a strong set of morals and conscience and carry on a conversation.
Not bad boys who are disrespectful, with no manners and no education, that do not know how to treat a woman.
But unfortunately there are not many of those men in this world..

1/2/2013 7:59:53 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  
taiwanbrown
Plainfield, NJ
30, joined Oct. 2012

Quote from aquarianfish:
You are so right!!!!! They turn out to be so clingy and I lose interest completely!

Hmmm.... I need to check my self... I wonder if I cling.

1/5/2013 6:52:34 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  
drjag
Miami, FL
53, joined Nov. 2012

I beleive it is primal. I happen to like Alpha males, which a lot of times means they are controlling, bossy, arogant, etc. Maybe great and exciting at the begining, but then becomes annoying. I feel most women want a combination of nice, kind and strong and in control. I was chatting with a guy on-line the other day, he was very nice, actually extremly nice. He told me a story about something that happened and that he cried for a long time, it is unfortunate that it was a total turn off for me, I had just chatted a couple of times with him (too soon to know that). I did feel like a jerk for even feeling that way but I couldn't get passed it. I think a lot of the bad boys exude confidence even if they are not confident and that's what gets our attention. This is my first time on this, I think I wrote too much.

1/6/2013 6:45:56 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  
truelady4uonly
Mentor, OH
54, joined Jan. 2013

I like assertive gentleman....they have to be able to handle me

I enjoy a man that knows what he desires...because I do.....no games..and not narcissistic...dated one of those before.... never again ~

1/8/2013 5:35:52 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  

digitaldog
Grove, OK
68, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from truelady4uonly:
I like assertive gentleman....they have to be able to handle me

I enjoy a man that knows what he desires...because I do.....no games..and not narcissistic...dated one of those before.... never again ~

Well then Doll-Face, your searching is over.....!!!
Close your bank account....
Cash in your savings and nest egg...
Sell everything you have...
Take all that money,
your credit cards...
and.......................

COME be with MEeeeeeeee..!!

But if sex, food, or marriage is out of the question..
then just send me money and

-XoXoXoX-

1/9/2013 4:44:49 AM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  
truelady4uonly
Mentor, OH
54, joined Jan. 2013

Ahhh Digital Dog....

I am not an Oklahoma kind of gal...but your offer is worth considering

1/9/2013 5:22:03 AM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  

teecrazzy
Little Rock, AR
39, joined Dec. 2012

A lot of what you said sounds so believable and I can imagine it being as such. From my experience, I can understand how you feel. I agree that some women are the way you described. How do men protect themselves from the bad women? It takes experience in knowing how to decifer between the good and bad. The average nice man with a true caring heart can easily be manipulated. A man who's careless has a strong wall that's hard to break. Bad as it sounds,... for each their own. Time and experience tells the truth of things and people. Many of us will only learn by going through trials and having an open mind. I believe it's so important for us all to pay close attention to our thoughts, feelings, perceptions, expectations, emotions, guts, intuition, beliefs, actions, reactions, and our ways. Many of us are not skilled to do so. Life is a lesson to be learned. Only some of us will ever get it...

Quote from hidentalent:
The reason these women are here,they arent here looking for a Man like you or I, they are here to make money one way or a nother. If they were here to find a Man they wouldnt be some 18 year old lezibin looking for other women or they wouldnt have in theyre profile seeking men 18 to 80 those are either scamers or a prostitute or some cam girl looking for a trick. I was chating with one who said she was from montgomery,texas and in feality she is from somewhere in europe. If a woman likes you she will let you know, but as life haves it they want you to chase them ya know play The rat race play The waiting game with you.they figure if you chase them enough then they know you really like them. But little do you know how many other guys they have on The side that they have plans to either use or have sex with if it werent for these stupid websites The best is useually in The supermarket at finding a good woman coz truthfuly i doubt you or i will ever find a true descent woman on The internet this is nothing more than a meeting place to make it easy for The real freaks of The world. My self i had a gay woman call me a pervert cause i prefer women between 18 and 30 im 50 Now think about this who is The real pervert a straight Man or a gay woman that says god made her The way she is, i said you choose to be The way you are just like The Man who choose to go Rob banks and kill people god didnt make him choose to be a freak of nature. You are The batter The umpire The cather The out fielder The coach The team capton of your life. And if The people dont see The good in your heart The honesty The respect and sencireity then they them self are useually shallow greedy selfish. I have nothing aganst black folk either but i had a girl say eew you are too old to date but she thought nothing about having sex with a black Man you see a woman will sleep with who ever she wants and that is The way it is they dont have to have feelings for you at all either they are just like a Man on The sex department they think of sex just like we do they look a men but they are like cats and we are like dogs you ever seen two cats mate no The woman will say she isnt that kind of woman and most will say they have never masterbated well good luck and watch out for The scammers and prostitutes coz thats what is on here mostly and gold diggers and users.

1/9/2013 11:45:41 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  
mglam91
Hacienda Heights, CA
26, joined Jun. 2012

The guys that claim to be "nice" are needy and clingy.. no thank you!

1/10/2013 3:55:25 AM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  

kyliah
Naples
Italy
30, joined Dec. 2009

And who said that women doesn't like nice and kind guys? Actually we do, the only problem is that today they are almost impossible to find; some seem to be nice and kind and at the end they turn out to be a**hole (of the worst kind) or, I agree with what many other said, the nice and kind guys that u find are often clingy and that's not fine either!

1/10/2013 8:37:15 AM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  
tariqism
Chicago, IL
41, joined Aug. 2012

^ I like that answer..."nice guys" are chameleons that usuallly get exhausted from all the acting.

Stop trying to be nice fellas, be yourself for a change. It works

1/10/2013 8:34:41 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  
deneez
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,068)
Rochester, MI
58, joined Apr. 2012

You want the truth?

You can't handle the 'truth'...

the term 'nice guy' is relative.

it means different things to different people.

so your convinced of this? really?

so you start off your message with 'hey babe'...'or tell me about the cabin in your pic'...to be 'original'......she's thinking>>>>again???

YOU can't fake what your not forever. A bad boy wanna be is spotted a mile away. Trust this old gal on that one,

So stop trying!!!

Be YOU. Be natural. Be polite, straight up, and always 'honest'.

And if YOU are a nice guy, go with your own flow.

You want a nice gal, right?

1/10/2013 11:11:43 PM Why don't women like nice kind guys?  

arriol
Middletown, RI
78, joined Jun. 2010

nice guys usually end up marrying a nice girl,the jerks end up with jerks thus the high divorce rate ask God to help you find a nice girl and He will,trouble with most of you peaple you don't have faith,so you end up with jerks who have no faith and are not nice,johnny::