Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames one night stands

We caught up with Rachman Blake from the award winning how for some insight on how Story Party started, his personal encounter with dating and the funniest stories he has ever come across. where to meet men on long island To assistance these impacted by Australia s devastating bushfire crisis, you can donate to the Australian Red Cross disaster relief and recovery fund. This installment left me curious and waiting to read extra. rubratings memphis Last spring, a little group of buddies who Blue describes as introverted, decided to form a hang out bubble.

miami hookup

Let s face it — even the very best dating apps are heavily skewed toward swiping by means of pictures to uncover a match. craigslist punta gorda Now I m not talking the elephant man, but I am appropriate, inside limits. com more than the years — possibly close to 200. craigslist cd hookup Essence may well receive compensation for some hyperlinks to goods and solutions on this internet site.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/27/2012 7:51:31 AM Jessie Ventura?  

shawnsr33
Over 1,000 Posts (1,144)
Dayton, OH
46, joined May. 2011

no one here would support him?I could be wrong buti seeno thread with him in it.
If you THINK he sucked as governor of minnisota say so, however im in minnisota alot and will tell you i ask everyone i talk to there and they say "wish he would have ran again" "cause he would have won." d like to see him run in 2016!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/27/2012 8:24:32 AM Jessie Ventura?  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,851)
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

i lived in st. paul when he was governor. thought he sucked big time. great movie line though.

'I AIN'T GOT TIME TO BLEED.'

[Edited 7/27/2012 8:25:10 AM ]

7/27/2012 6:40:50 PM Jessie Ventura?  

shawnsr33
Over 1,000 Posts (1,144)
Dayton, OH
46, joined May. 2011

Quote from jrbogie1949:
i lived in st. paul when he was governor. thought he sucked big time. great movie line though.

Well you think he might of sucked but Im sure you enjoyed the check he sent you along with everyone else , oh you failed to mention that, are you sure you lived in Minnisota cause everyone knew that, or you lieing about being from minnisota? So I painted you in a corner, you tell me which is true now.

7/27/2012 6:59:12 PM Jessie Ventura?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

He was OK until he came up with all the conspiracy theories and could not show one once of proof. If you want to sound sane you keep what you can't prove to yourself.

7/27/2012 8:30:57 PM Jessie Ventura?  
jokethem
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,151)
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

wasa, you never come up with proof on anything but you expect us to overlook that.

7/28/2012 1:14:51 AM Jessie Ventura?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from jokethem:
wasa, you never come up with proof on anything but you expect us to overlook that.

I have told you places you can find out from the legal files

7/29/2012 9:42:24 AM Jessie Ventura?  

shawnsr33
Over 1,000 Posts (1,144)
Dayton, OH
46, joined May. 2011

Quote from wasaqueen:
He was OK until he came up with all the conspiracy theories and could not show one once of proof. If you want to sound sane you keep what you can't prove to yourself.

were not talking about conspiracy theories Iam talking about when he was governor, Just say I was right and stop adding to what the topic is. Now if you want to talk about the conspiracy theories start a thread about it.

[Edited 7/29/2012 9:42:54 AM ]

7/29/2012 9:45:47 AM Jessie Ventura?  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,851)
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from shawnsr33:
Well you think he might of sucked but Im sure you enjoyed the check he sent you along with everyone else , oh you failed to mention that, are you sure you lived in Minnisota cause everyone knew that, or you lieing about being from minnisota? So I painted you in a corner, you tell me which is true now.

not one check i've ever received had jessie's signature. nor does the mn constitution allow the government to allocate funds.

7/29/2012 6:19:04 PM Jessie Ventura?  
gdragn
Lake Worth, FL
54, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from jrbogie1949:

Ventura, who ran on a Reform Party ticket and advocated for a greater role for third parties in American politics, is highly critical of both Democrats and Republicans. Ventura described both parties as "monsters that are out of control" who are concerned only with "their own agendas and their pork."
Despite being a supporter of third parties in the past and having voted for Ralph Nader in 2008 as a protest vote, Ventura has since declared he no longer supports the third party movement and advocates that all political parties, including third parties, be abolished. Feeling that the two-party system has corrupted the government, Ventura has expressed concern that if a third party became as successful as the Republicans and Democrats, it "will likewise have to corrupt itself. If you already have a two-headed monster, why would you need three?"
WOW this is my kind of politician,tells it like it is! But please, jrbg, tell us why
and how he sucked, very interested!!
As for conspiracies, just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out ta get
cha... (mel gibson??)

7/30/2012 12:17:38 AM Jessie Ventura?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from gdragn:
Ventura, who ran on a Reform Party ticket and advocated for a greater role for third parties in American politics, is highly critical of both Democrats and Republicans. Ventura described both parties as "monsters that are out of control" who are concerned only with "their own agendas and their pork."
Despite being a supporter of third parties in the past and having voted for Ralph Nader in 2008 as a protest vote, Ventura has since declared he no longer supports the third party movement and advocates that all political parties, including third parties, be abolished. Feeling that the two-party system has corrupted the government, Ventura has expressed concern that if a third party became as successful as the Republicans and Democrats, it "will likewise have to corrupt itself. If you already have a two-headed monster, why would you need three?"
WOW this is my kind of politician,tells it like it is! But please, jrbg, tell us why
and how he sucked, very interested!!
As for conspiracies, just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out ta get
cha... (mel gibson??)

All I said was he lost me when he started all the conspircy theories. I agree about the politicians, I don't like any of them even Obama. However we only have two choices and Romney is not mine. Same with the other offices, republicans want to go back to the cave man way of living where he says, "I don't want to be part of any group cause I can keep more for myself if I do not help feed the group."

8/16/2012 7:34:28 PM Jessie Ventura?  
vv1985
Bowling Green, KY
32, joined Oct. 2011

The reason Ventura started all this Conspiratard stuff is because he has consciously made the choice to not run for office ever again, and cash in and out on this stuff. He knows he has said too much to ever get taken serious or considered for another public again.

8/16/2012 9:32:42 PM Jessie Ventura?  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Consiracies are good TV. How many here watch "Ghost Huners" and similar shows? UFO "Hunters"or the famulsy staged "Repo Wars"? I's TV. Does anoyone actually belive that "Action Hunters" finds a fortune in every unit they buy? Good God! Actors are people that make a living pretending to be someone else. That is their business and it's OK. But to tie the two together is goofy and purely dumb. Especially for actors that people tend to belive are larger than the lives they protray on film or radio. Was Ronald Reagan's best friend actually a monkey? Entertainment is one thing, reality another.

8/17/2012 5:49:11 PM Jessie Ventura?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from shawnsr33:
were not talking about conspiracy theories Iam talking about when he was governor, Just say I was right and stop adding to what the topic is. Now if you want to talk about the conspiracy theories start a thread about it.

You asked what I or us thought about him and I told you, now you are unhappy cause?????????

9/1/2012 12:59:06 AM Jessie Ventura?  
d_voted
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,160)
Winnipeg, MB
64, joined Sep. 2008

Quote from 58dpilot:
Consiracies are good TV. How many here watch "Ghost Huners" and similar shows? UFO "Hunters"or the famulsy staged "Repo Wars"? I's TV. Does anoyone actually belive that "Action Hunters" finds a fortune in every unit they buy? Good God! Actors are people that make a living pretending to be someone else. That is their business and it's OK. But to tie the two together is goofy and purely dumb. Especially for actors that people tend to belive are larger than the lives they protray on film or radio. Was Ronald Reagan's best friend actually a monkey? Entertainment is one thing, reality another.

I understood all of what you said until you got to Ronald Regan. It is commonly understood that when married to an alcoholic one developes what is referred to as 'co-dependency' which requires Both parties to engage in serious introspection.

One theory that has been prevalent for some time is 'Seeking your inner child' in order to identify the roots of your misconceptions about yourself, others and the world around you. It seems to me that a chimpanzee is a suitable candidate for fellowship under these circumstances as it represents both the creationist and darwinian views of our 'original' or 'authentic' (as a creation of God) selves.

So Regan wisely chose a monkey for a best friend because out of the White House it was the safest, most sincere and honest one in the building. Unfortunately he only held him as his best friend and ought to have had him as his closest advisor as well.

Oh well - it all looks easier in retrospect.

D
PS: The only reason we Canadians look down upon you Americans is because we happen to be North of you and have no choice. Just kidding. Keep groovin' dudes and dudettes.

9/3/2012 10:14:22 AM Jessie Ventura?  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

I love Canadians. We can trade. We'll come up there and buy your cheap prescrition drugs and you can come down here when you get tired of waiting in line for quality medical care. A match born in heaven!

9/11/2012 5:00:18 AM Jessie Ventura?  
rods77
Ivanhoe, MN
40, joined Aug. 2012

He was good. But now we have that idiot Al Franken here.

9/11/2012 9:17:42 AM Jessie Ventura?  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from rods77:
He was good. But now we have that idiot Al Franken here.

Interesting. Being that you lived with both can you tell us what it's really like? I would love to know. For example, we had Huckabee as governor. Having lived with him and his policies and tactics many here in ARkansas know him for "what he really is". It's not what most people that didn't have to live with him would think. So please elaborate....

9/11/2012 1:40:41 PM Jessie Ventura?  
rods77
Ivanhoe, MN
40, joined Aug. 2012

First off here is Al as he is as a senator of MN. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48QFQuXeYcY&feature=related
I really don't need to go any further with this.
Ventura is the only Governor that I can remember that actually did anything for rural Minnesota. #1 being the rebates for rural MN when times were so called tough and people said there was no way he could hand this money back, but he did. All these other guys have seemed to have the mentality that the state was the city limits of St. Paul/Minneapolis. That all problems and all residents reside there. The laws that they pass there effect rural communities differently than they do urban cities. Ventura understood that you couldn't just pass one law to fix one problem and create another problem somewhere else in the state. Unlike most politicians who are out to help big business but are killing the rural guy who feeds these fellas in the big town.

9/12/2012 8:31:00 PM Jessie Ventura?  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

I understand that one for sure. Same stuff happened in California. I also have a great story about something similar that happened to a friend of mine when we were living in the country in Virginia.

He was building a house in up in the "county". A very nice one. Had is framed and mostly sheathed but not weahtered in, no windows, doors, mosiure barriers, or shingles when he invivted one of our collegues from work out to see it one weekend. Admiring the peacefull serenity of Glouchester County he even remarked that the eagles had bulit a nest in a tree near the creek out back. They went to take a look and well, it all went to hell right there.

The collegue was an environmentalist whacko. He turned the sighting in to some environmentalist whacko government office who promptly made an inspection and shut down construction immediately. Seems you can't disturb eagles by building anything within so many feet if they have a nest even if the eagles built the nest after you started and it's on your own property.

Well, construction was delayed for several months. By the time the eagles finished and he could start up again a lot of the sheathing and plywood was turning gray and delaminating and much of it had to be replaced, especially the roof. Cost him several tens of thousands of extra dollars. He vowed never to tell anyone about nesting eagles again and cautioned that if you ever saw one floating down the creek to the Chesapeake bay he knew nothing about it!

9/15/2012 6:50:11 PM Jessie Ventura?  
philthehermit
Greensburg, PA
55, joined Jul. 2011