Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup sites hamilton

Most dating apps are for fucking only. connecticut dating Spiritual singles and search for singles on line absolutely free dating website on eharmony. ✅ Send up to 3 chat requests a day even with no a match. rentmen milan If you have healthcare queries, feel free to ask advice from other members.

hookup lexington ky

On a base level, considerably of Female Dating Strategy s suggestions tends to make sense. hookup athens ga Some folks are eager to remarry whereas other individuals are not. How people today come across on the web and on a initially date is occasionally not indicative of the person they definitely are. tinder courtenay The older you get, the tougher it is to realize fads.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/28/2012 2:16:04 PM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  
prettyvisage
Birmingham, AL
36, joined Jul. 2012

I'm working on my third degree and dating in Birmingham is getting to be for the birds. I want to find someone that is my equal, but that seems to be slim to none. I have no issue dating someone I have like/common interest with; however I have yet date someone who has my intellectual interest.I love education and there is nothing sexier than an educated man. Where are they at in Birmingham. Help for the single MBA student looking for her match!! Oh, I'm not caught up on race, clearly and I don't do the club scene. Any comments or suggestions?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/29/2012 10:40:54 AM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  
pleasurepoet
King of Prussia, PA
32, joined Jun. 2012

I am finding it hard as well to find professional women, I will be completing my dual Master's Degree later this year actually in two months with plans on moving back to Tennessee or maybe even Georgia where I will be going for my doctorate degree, but what saddens me is that soon as a person hear your credentials they already write themselves off. But when I say hey I played basketball over seas for a few years there okay with that, it's sad because the higher you go up education, tax brackets and or just a didn't way towards people get upset or complicate things because of ones success. I'm with you on this one.

7/29/2012 11:52:54 AM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  

mormic
Bakersfield, CA
53, joined Feb. 2010

I find myself doing that as well. Only because I think you are looking for someone on your level of education. I always think why would they want to date me? Maybe I'm wrong and go for it.

7/29/2012 2:09:20 PM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  
1living
Clanton, AL
39, joined Jul. 2012

hi ,,, see what your saying, at times are problem is the one we see in the mirrow,we have a set thing we are looking for,like gold at the end of the rainbow, happiness is when you make that inward connection no matter what level of education,but when you fine it maybe they will have it all,,

7/29/2012 8:58:03 PM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  
pookiebooboo
Over 1,000 Posts (1,211)
Boulder, CO
39, joined May. 2011

Keep open the idea that there are other life paths (than the one you have chosen) that offer tangible life experience that while may not be certified or certifiable by degrees still may be able to provide you with that link to social or other experience you missed while studying. Neither is better than the other. Keep your career separate from your love life. There are dumb a$$e$ and barely tolerable people in every walk of life, professional or not.

7/29/2012 11:20:14 PM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  

laronda102
Highland Park, MI
42, joined Jul. 2012

HELLO I SAW YOUR MESSAGE I UNDERSTAND IAM IN THE
SAME BOAT I HOLD MY OWN DOWN WITH NO AT ALL THAT
MAKE ME STRONG IN MY AND IN MY HEART IAM A HARD
WORKING BLACK WOMAN IT HARD TO FIND A MAN WITH A
GOOD HEAD AND NO GAMES PLAY TO HURT ANYONE WELL
WE WILL FIND A GOOD SOULMATES 1 DAY TAKE CARE

7/29/2012 11:22:34 PM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  

laronda102
Highland Park, MI
42, joined Jul. 2012

HELLO U ARE NICE LOOKING DONT WORRY ABOUT A MAN
THEY WILL COME SOME MAN ARE STUIP AND SILLY SOME
TIME THEY NEED HELP U KEEP DOING WHAT U DO TAKE
CARE NOW BY

7/29/2012 11:25:54 PM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  

laronda102
Highland Park, MI
42, joined Jul. 2012

HELLO I THINK YOUR SUCCESS IS A GOOD THING FOR U
U SEEM SMART U WILL FINE SOMEONE PLAYING Baskball
is not a bad thing to me
take care

7/29/2012 11:49:55 PM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  
prettyvisage
Birmingham, AL
36, joined Jul. 2012

Yes I understand you point of view, just wanted to know those of others.
Than you

7/29/2012 11:50:13 PM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  
prettyvisage
Birmingham, AL
36, joined Jul. 2012

Yes I understand your point of view, just wanted to know those of others.
Than you

7/30/2012 10:11:51 PM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  
komfortzone
Atlanta, GA
40, joined Feb. 2012

I think beyond the title/label/success of being a "professional" that a woman has to look at a man's potential. I will address the question, but the bottom line is that you have to look at a potential mate's positive attributes and determine if this person is worth your time. Time is important & a major investment. In a number of situations, people make mistakes or take rabbit trails in life. I think that most men & women as well want to be in better positions in life. So you may have to ask yourself if you want a man who has already "arrived," or a man who you can help "arrive?" The man who you help arrive through motivation, help him write papers in APA style, etc may appreciate you more & love you more. Just a thought.

7/31/2012 1:59:55 AM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  

seeingclearnow
Birmingham, AL
45, joined Jun. 2012

You know professional women believe they don't need some on that has it all.. she would rather find some low life to freak an fight... Give him money say taKE MOMMA'S place..lol I'm just saying... They worth something ... It's just their professionalism has gone to they head...I'm no pro however I know what god has in store for my love life...it his decision ... As long.as you stress this issue..you don't need him... Or it could just be your: meaning ( YOU) ARE OR THINK YOU TOO GOOD.. LOL U WILL BE ALONE....MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION...... GOD IS PRESENT AT ALL TIMES... CAREFUL HOW YOU FEEL..... HE DOES HAVE A SINCE OF HUMOR...HE CREATED US......WE A MESS... LOL

7/31/2012 7:13:08 PM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  
pookiebooboo
Over 1,000 Posts (1,211)
Boulder, CO
39, joined May. 2011

I am excited about all the women who went the so-called "professional" route by majoring in business and following through with their MBA and then were really good in the finance industry... eventually the system eats some of them up and they have crisis' after which they reject everything and look for a bum like me to show them all the things they've been missing.

These women are usually going through the middle of their sexual peak and they are freaky leaky deaky in bed, not to mention their inflated bank accounts they have acquired. Perfect for setting up trust funds for the children she inevitably wants to have.

Hey, fine by me.

.... if only it were that easy.... but, I definitely think there is something to be said for the importance of similar levels of education in a relationship... that doesn't mean that someone can't learn things on their own, lol...
Even universities are beginning to acknowledge this, in our local paper just today or yesterday they were discussing the possibility of opening up certain credit hours for people who could simply pass the test that shows a comprehension and acquisition or whatever of the course knowledge, lol. Would be interesting to see how many people have the equivalent of b.a's or bfa's or mba's or whatever you know - or degrees in humanities or even business or computer science who have never taken a single course at the university.

7/31/2012 7:26:02 PM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  

digitaldog
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,703)
Grove, OK
68, joined Dec. 2010

Difficulty in finding a decent date..??..
Just do what I do...

But whatever you do..

It works for me....
Digital Dog

7/31/2012 7:56:49 PM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  
pookiebooboo
Over 1,000 Posts (1,211)
Boulder, CO
39, joined May. 2011

That's going to give someone a seizure

8/3/2012 1:22:54 AM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  
sherese99
New York, NY
42, joined Aug. 2012

A women is not always intimidated by your education or your success, but no one wants to hear anyone brag or talk about themselves. You shouldn't start a conversation about how much money you make or what degree you have unless they ask. Otherwise, it will sound like you're trying to promote yourself or trying to convince others that your a good man.

8/3/2012 5:48:08 AM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  
petite_sweet
San Mateo, CA
50, joined Jul. 2012

Never married spinster, put career first and I never did find a guy. I date men who have less education and end up bored eventually.

8/5/2012 10:20:49 PM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  
pookiebooboo
Over 1,000 Posts (1,211)
Boulder, CO
39, joined May. 2011

Quote from sherese99:
A women is not always intimidated by your education or your success, but no one wants to hear anyone brag or talk about themselves. You shouldn't start a conversation about how much money you make or what degree you have unless they ask. Otherwise, it will sound like you're trying to promote yourself or trying to convince others that your a good man.

Exactly. That's why I be telling these hoes I only date beyotches with low self esteem. Thank you

8/5/2012 10:22:34 PM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  
pookiebooboo
Over 1,000 Posts (1,211)
Boulder, CO
39, joined May. 2011

Nah, I just love saying hoes.

8/5/2012 10:48:38 PM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  
geminilady72
Victoria, TX
45, joined Nov. 2011

Money is different than education. Some people don't have much formal education, but make a lot of money. And some highly educated people don't make much money.
I rarely find a man that makes what I do. But, that's ok by me. As long as he can handle it and doesn't feel emasculated.
And he doesn't have to be smart, either. I've got people at work to talk to about intellectual matters.
I know what I want in a man. Honesty, integrity, Christian, the guy that stands up and does the right thing, low temper, and treats me like I'm one of the most important people in his life. That's it.
The rest is just details.
When you know what you want, they're hard to find.
You'll find someone eventually. I hear there's a cover for every pot. Good luck!

8/20/2012 2:50:29 PM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  

doubler757
Mobile, AL
53, joined Aug. 2012

"I'm working on my third degree and dating in Birmingham is getting to be for the birds. I want to find someone that is my equal, but that seems to be slim to none. I have no issue dating someone I have like/common interest with; however I have yet date someone who has my intellectual interest.I love education and there is nothing sexier than an educated man. Where are they at in Birmingham. Help for the single MBA student looking for her match!! Oh, I'm not caught up on race, clearly and I don't do the club scene. Any comments or suggestions?"

We are out there, just got to look. But like one of the other posters said, just remember that some folks may have the knowledge without the degree. I have a M.L.i.S but I am also 85%-90% self taught in computers & network admin. There is a job called System Librarian (Head of computer dept) that requires the M.L.i.S but unfortunately not so much computer experience. You can see where this could lead to problems and they are addressing this by requiring more computer classes and offering some very advanced courses. Someone that was only self taught could do most of it with a few exceptions. But it is sort of like a union-No M.L.i.S., no job.

8/26/2012 5:34:02 PM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  
compare11
Jacksonville, FL
71, joined Aug. 2012

Not true at all. I helped my ex to earn his BSC, MBA and CPA then left afterword. So, helping any potential mate as far as education is concern is out of the way. Have your education first, and then we can talk. By the way, I have two BSC and MBA myself. Happy looking!

9/6/2012 8:45:16 PM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,851)
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from petite_sweet:
Never married spinster, put career first and I never did find a guy. I date men who have less education and end up bored eventually.

ah, so it's education that you were referring to when you said 'equal to me.'

9/9/2012 6:13:09 PM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  
yolandafu
Waynetown, IN
49, joined Jun. 2011

Some say to find a s/he to start dating, is to talk to only the s/he that has exceptable features once you find what features you like you listen to the personalities that respond to your own personality, which one sounds most complementive to your own way of thinking you start talking to them then when you feel comfortable you invite them for private time

9/12/2012 11:34:48 AM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  

aaruamsu
Las Vegas, NV
44, joined Dec. 2011

Yes as long as you have boundaries before meeting someone it will be hard, obvious its been hard, also put yourself in a position to meet professional men conventions n other places... But again why do you want someone that is a professional man when life is about peace n happiness... I'm Curtis feel free t hit Me up you Wanna chat more pin this.

9/14/2012 11:07:18 PM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  
ptrpt
Bloomington, IN
40, joined Aug. 2012

Like u guys,I'm in the same boat.One morning, I sat with my dad in the porch asking him why is it so hard to find the right man? And my dad looked at me nd said, try to lower ur standards a lil bit and maybe ul meet him soon. That was a slap to my face.i didn't realize how high my standards is but then if I lower it then I wouldn't be happy either coz my principle is u have standards to follow to make u happy coz u deserve to be happy but I guess I'm missing something out there.
Being a professional woman,we tend to find the exact male version of us which I believe there's only probly few of em somewhere and I guess that's our downfall ryt there.I dnt know what to say but I agree that professionals or highly educated women are having difficulty finding the right man because of standards and hectic schedules.Wer always busy,always on the go and we don't realize that.

9/17/2012 2:40:16 AM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  

luckylibragal
Over 1,000 Posts (1,469)
Mesa, AZ
50, joined Oct. 2011

^^^Bachelor's degree and you can't spell or put together a grammatically correct sentence?
I think that most of the professional men are still married or will decide to never marry. We get stuck with the bums trying to "level up." I do much better at Starbucks!!

10/1/2012 10:00:30 AM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  
jamokalope25
Monroe, CT
32, joined Sep. 2010

This is the nature of the problem with online dating in general. It shouldn't matter what someone does for a living, or how much education they have. Height and hair color shouldn't be factors in the selection process for your signifigant other. In fact, if you want to be with someone, it should be for all the reasons you can't put down in writing. You might as well have a link to your credit report attached to your profile if that's how you determine attractivness.

10/15/2012 9:51:59 AM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  
lovenmealways
Omaha, NE
43, joined Nov. 2011

Well, sometimes men can be haters. Don't tell a man what you do right away. Stop asking them to. Try getting to know them for who they are first. Then see what the pockets look like. I'm single cause I had a few losses. All my relationships lasted for years. A decade or close....lol right now I'm trying to find someone that's matches me, yes freaks well, but can touch my soul without words or hands on me. That's what I blessed with before, I will get it again. Trust in yourself ladies, you hold the power!

11/5/2012 1:37:37 PM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  
sgtharris007
Shreveport, LA
60, joined Nov. 2012

Because you professional people think to highly of yourselves. you have a tendicy to look down on a person that has little to no success in the terms you think of sucess is. you over look the fact that a person can be successful just because he has never owned anything, therefore he don't owe anybody a debt to be paid. other than jesus. you are to stupid in your own right, to have the kind of professional sucess he has. you feeling me?

11/5/2012 2:54:31 PM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  

charlierogers
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,583)
Sandpoint, ID
61, joined Jun. 2012

I am here!!!! Check out my thread in Introductions.

11/5/2012 3:04:31 PM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  
lilod
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,074)
Aurora, IL
51, joined Aug. 2012

To me, the issue isn't education but intelligence and intellectual curiosity. I've met many professionals who slogged through school and grind away at professional jobs but don't offer much in the way of mental stimulation or interesting conversation. I've also met others who have no education beyond high school but have sharp minds and are curious and creative, and a much better match for me as a friend or lover than someone whose credentials match mine but whose mind doesn't.

11/6/2012 2:22:02 PM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  
masterdjamin
Bronx, NY
32, joined Dec. 2011

Just like it is hard to balance a budget, matching in the professional individual is complicated. Anyone that is familiar with the break even point of a company? It's a critical point where the company realize profit or loses depending of it position from the point. In economics it is called the equilibrium price and it's where the demande and supplies equal. We all know how hard this get. We are facing the same when its comes to settling.
Good luck to all of us.

11/13/2012 3:53:51 PM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  
msimaginethat
Chester, VA
38, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from pookiebooboo:
That's going to give someone a seizure

11/15/2012 10:08:00 PM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  

rabbit0668
Martin, MI
49, joined Sep. 2012

Hello,

I am very new to the chat areas, but I was interested in your post. It is sad I don't have any help for you, however, I do understand the challenges. My first goal is to make friends, and I find that takes so much pressure off me. My goal is a career in medicine, so my options are not coming out of the woodwork either. I would be thrilled to celebrate with you when you succeed in finding the right guy.

11/26/2012 4:53:27 AM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  
srslygenuine
Lecanto, FL
51, joined Nov. 2012

I am a Professional....I hate to say this but I find that a professional woman has no time to enjoy her man anyway so what is the real point of it?....I make my own hours and appreciate a woman that is around alot.....Common sense far outweighs education......After all this country is being ran by " Professionals " ..... What good is it doing? ....Living in a material world..........

12/2/2012 11:16:42 AM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  
lovenmealways
Omaha, NE
43, joined Nov. 2011

That was not a true post not all Professionals look down on people. If you feel that way maybe you feel small around them. I know a lot of professionals that take people as they are and frankly need to be a little more boogy! Lol patience is important. It takes time to find a bad one and time to find a good one. Don't rush my professional women just wait you'll meet him!

12/2/2012 7:10:17 PM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  

ryoutheone11
Frisco, TX
32, joined Sep. 2012

It's hard at time cause your looking at the wrong guys. Me I'm in the Air Force and its hard for me to cause I work a lot.

12/6/2012 2:16:17 PM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  
lilod
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,074)
Aurora, IL
51, joined Aug. 2012

I don't think that education and career path are as important as intelligence and intellectual curiosity--at least, for me. I have a law degree and have practiced law and taught at the college level (among a wide range of other professional activities), but I don't much care whether a guy has a degree or a high-powered job. I just get restless very easily if he's not what I think of as a recreational thinker. If a man can read, think, innovate, wonder and give me new perspectives, he could clean public bathrooms for a living for all I care.

12/6/2012 6:34:54 PM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  

digitaldog
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,703)
Grove, OK
68, joined Dec. 2010

I am desperately searching for a professional gal.....
The kind of woman I can depend on and trust..
a decent woman with a job...
Cause it takes a hard working REAL woman
to support me and my bad habits....
So I'm lookin for a gal with a house,
bank account and a decent job....
No riff-raff loser for me.....!!

______

-XoXoXoX-
Digital Dog

12/6/2012 10:00:50 PM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  
chemmajor132
Hickory Hills, IL
30, joined Apr. 2012

It goes either way. People are supposed to have relationships and get married for love, not for money. The problem with professionals lies in how nasty they act toward other people. Just because you dress "sharp" and just because you make more money doesn't make you better than another kind of person. Looks are deceiving.

12/7/2012 11:09:11 PM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  
warren46
Oshkosh, WI
26, joined Nov. 2012

I disagree. I'm verry successful and never have women hit on me it gets verry frustrating at times cuz I've worked so hard for wat I have

12/11/2012 11:03:59 PM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  
sgtharris0007
Shreveport, LA
60, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from prettyvisage:
I'm working on my third degree and dating in Birmingham is getting to be for the birds. I want to find someone that is my equal, but that seems to be slim to none. I have no issue dating someone I have like/common interest with; however I have yet date someone who has my intellectual interest.I love education and there is nothing sexier than an educated man. Where are they at in Birmingham. Help for the single MBA student looking for her match!! Oh, I'm not caught up on race, clearly and I don't do the club scene. Any comments or suggestions?

BECAUSE NEITHER OF YOU HAVE THE TIME TO GET OUT OF THE OFFICE TO MEET EACH OTHER DUMMY. SEE YOU TO DAM SMART FOR YOUR OWN GOOD. THAT DONT MAKE SCENCE TO YOU, YOUR PRIDE OF WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE AND HOW MUCH YOU THINK YOU GOT HAS YOU STUCK ON STUPID.

12/14/2012 3:11:33 AM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  
swaggernaut
East Elmhurst, NY
40, joined Nov. 2012

As the Famous Wayne Gretsky one said.... "You miss 100% of the shots you never take."

You should not have degrees like you're earning merit badges. I do not meet your criteria of a professional man, but you'd see I'm not dumb, or uneducated, and unless I told you how much I make, you'd never figure it out.

And I'm not talking about anything else except knowing a man's value, and not defining it. If A man can tear down and rebuild a cars, that is a 70000.00 job. If a man can build and maintain a computer, that is a 25$/hr job. If the same man can also do yard work, home repairs and plumbing, those skills make him VERY VALUABLE. Without any degrees. You're more interested in the paper of going somewhere accredited.

A man who know what to eat and catch and survive in the wild is indispensible. Putting him behind a desk after devoting his life to the great outdoors is narrowminded and a waste. Why change him? Your three degrees should be able to help him figure out a way to make a job for him catered to his skills. If you meant, fancy car(s), suits, house and exeplemary vocabulary guess what? I'm your man.

But since the word "Professional" is always open for interpretation, no man can truly fit any criteria. Just part of the screening process.

12/17/2012 3:49:41 PM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  
check_mate1
Over 2,000 Posts (2,799)
Albuquerque, NM
33, joined Nov. 2012

I agree, finding a man who makes as much as I do is hard I am a full time student and work part time but make good money for working two days a week. I am even more scared when I am actually done with school

12/28/2012 2:52:07 AM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  

randydmm
Farmington, MO
34, joined Nov. 2012

When both are focused on just work. Work is all well get done. Work hard play hard.

12/31/2012 7:48:32 PM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  
delilah67
Kent, WA
50, joined Dec. 2012

True!

12/31/2012 8:15:24 PM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (279,323)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Male dominent insecurity issues.

1/26/2013 8:40:06 PM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  
headcoach101
Oakland, CA
33, joined Jan. 2013

Everyone is professional in their own way...

3/31/2013 8:47:07 PM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  

lgr1962
Milford, OH
55, joined Mar. 2013

Even though I have been in the computer profession since I was 17 and have a degree in Computer Science I honestly dont care if the man in my life is a so called professional or not. But.. on the other hand I dont want to date someone who is a Walmart Greeter or working the drive thru at Mcdonalds lol. I look for a man who has A JOB and who gets up and goes to work everyday like I do. It seems to be hard for me to find a good man who makes as much money as I do. But.. again I dont care if they make as much as I do, I just want them to make money of their own and not expect me to support them. I have met some very intelligent blue collar workers. In fact I am normally attracted to that type of man over the 3 piece suit type of man. If there is chemistry and intelligence and a desire to work and the man is not hung up on WHO makes the most money - then that is good enough for me.

4/3/2013 3:24:21 PM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  

gr8txs
Riverside, CA
29, joined Feb. 2013

wow lol ive been asking whys it so hard to find a driven professional woman guess ive been asking the wrong ?

4/16/2013 3:48:16 AM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  
clovelyhoney
Paramount, CA
36, joined Apr. 2013

Two years.... two years single and looking to find a professional man. I know what I'm worth and dnt want to settle...
Why is it so hard to find a professional man to fall in love with?

4/16/2013 10:01:01 PM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  
satinylace
Over 1,000 Posts (1,691)
Chapel Hill, TN
56, joined Mar. 2013

They say that narrow minded people never learn. In my opinion, you need to study human behavior and get a dose of humility. There are many fine and interesting men that fight for your freedom, safety and way of life. They do not have degrees or the expensive education, but are, in my eyes, very interesting men.

4/18/2013 8:41:15 PM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  
charj1976
Oklahoma City, OK
41, joined Apr. 2013

I am from Birmingham and i live in okc. I can tell you it is very hard i love smart guys (hot). Try being a hairstylist and like to talk about important topics besides drinking and who they slept with last. I wish you the best. Hes out there somewhere

4/19/2013 1:44:24 AM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  
good_dr
Spokane, WA
53, joined Dec. 2011

O.k. Try some regular english here. Degree this and degree that. Heck, I got my certifications. Now let's put a real question in on this. Regardless of professions. Ask yourself "what is this paper really going to be worth?" Now ask yourself if your willing to go all the way and open your own services. Working for someone else the paper tells them that a person can do a job, but does that alone get you that job? Oh yeah, it's not easy out there. I can see more mom and pop shops coming back. Yet still haven't even covered over head yet.

Now maybe taking some of the skills. Regardless of degree or certifications acquired. Match them up in a general part of that profession. Accept that each other may know more about one aspect then the other, and vice verse. Become a team. Be willing to learn from each other.

It doesn't have to do with what the profession is, but make it work. Then you can enjoy also having someone understand what I call Techno Babble. (lol) You may have your own nick name for it, but it sure beats after explaining something having someone say "Huh?"

Both that can work together as well as life matters together. Sure could make things a bit sweeter. Hmmm ....... Could almost put it as. As long as you also help in making some sugar.

4/19/2013 11:27:30 PM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  
good_dr
Spokane, WA
53, joined Dec. 2011

Than again even us guys have this issue. Finding a single professional woman with in the same zip code or a few other zip codes locally.

4/20/2013 1:10:09 AM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  

rhcool1
Miami, FL
49, joined Aug. 2010

Probably you think to much of yourself. I am a professional man and I meet women all the time. Sometimes people take themselves too seriously and need to chill.

4/20/2013 12:42:06 PM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  
azazel4
Over 1,000 Posts (1,057)
Morganton, NC
31, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from prettyvisage:

I understand wanting a professional man/woman which is a great thing to want. But the problem I see is that not only people want professional, they want tall dark and handsome, strong, sexy, all that list you usually read about in cheesy romance novels,a FANTASY. Instead of looking for a humble, respectable, hardworking, fun, loving person. This is reality you're not going to find Christian Gray or whatever. No one is going to meet every quality on your love list, no one is picture or list perfect.

[Edited 4/20/2013 12:43:11 PM ]

4/20/2013 11:52:16 PM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  

irene808
Over 1,000 Posts (1,151)
Honolulu, HI
47, joined Jan. 2013

I'm sorry sweetheart, we educated women are doomed to be single for the rest of our livesit's like men are afraid of us because were too successful and and a bunch of workaholicsmen are looking for your brain, and especially your time spent to cook clean, etc. Then if we don't pay them attention, they cut the cake and eat it too. And if you find a man who is more workaholic than you, you won't like it either. You're going to wonder if he's working late or sleeping with the secretary...good luck to you

4/21/2013 12:05:07 AM Why is it so hard for a professional woman to find a professional man?  

midwestaeronaut
Rogers, MN
29, joined Aug. 2011

I'm a professional guy. I have a great job with plenty of room for advancement. There are a number of professional open women at my job, but they are automatically out because I don't plan on risking my job. I go out, see live music, but there are never any professional women there. Until professional women are willing to put the amount of time outside of the office as they do into the job it's going to be rough.