Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

are there any hookup sites that work

This dating app is selective and there s even an application procedure. craigslist danville il 61832 This way, girls can not only manage who they speak to, but are empowered to progress the action from matching to basically talking. Try these best dating apps for people today who is that make on line, attempt the wrong locations? Okcupid is free of charge dating apps for novel in the app is one particular. dateinasia com apps Do not pretend to be interested in an individual just because you re not positive how to let them down very easily, and don t attempt to force yourself to like an individual that you just don t.

datehookup canada

I had stopped paying for the web site and was about to give up. chicago area hookups It was a Thursday when I landed, so I promptly switched on my app and hoped for the finest before hailing a cab to Camille s apartment in the West Village. And after you know how to build long conversations making use of these ideas on what to talk about on a date, use these 40 initial date inquiries to develop new conversation concepts. how do you search for someone on meetme This indicates that the website is geared towards spontaneous hookups, but it is also appropriate for those that do not like to invest a lot of time browsing about.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/19/2012 6:27:20 AM TAXATION (by big oil) without representation- see GASHOLE | Page 2  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,851)
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

credentials aren't required here.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/19/2012 8:23:58 AM TAXATION (by big oil) without representation- see GASHOLE | Page 2  
gdragn
Lake Worth, FL
54, joined Jul. 2011

58pieface you are an unmitigated a**hole and an obvious drunk, totally and
probably deliberately missing the points of all my posts... how you turned
(in your mind) my observations about the true motivations, costs, and
benificiaries of the 2 iraq wars into some kind of criticism of our armed
forces is the same kind reverse spin that most gop spokespersons and ALL
lawyers use, obviously your skill is extremely lacking in this regard...
And, it takes no degree in psychology to see that the constant derogatory
against my person (especially when I reveal cover ups) stems from a deep
seated self hatred with side orders of guilt and inadequacy. Everytime you
post you expose yourself on this forum(like some kind of alcoholic exhibitionist)
and reinforce everyone's skeptism of your intellect and motivation....
So you must project on to others your personal failings, which further explains
your choice of insults and why they are so repetetive....Pitiful, really...
BACK TO TOPIC:: bog you are right, it IS the oil companies, HENCE THIS THREAD!!
Now, stop to consider, who are the major shareholders of these companies?
The saud royal family collectively is at the top, and now, thanks to a supreme
court ruling granting political access to corporations, well, duh....

8/19/2012 10:56:30 AM TAXATION (by big oil) without representation- see GASHOLE | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from gdragn:
58pieface you are an unmitigated a**hole and an obvious drunk, totally and
probably deliberately missing the points of all my posts... how you turned
(in your mind) my observations about the true motivations, costs, and
benificiaries of the 2 iraq wars into some kind of criticism of our armed
forces is the same kind reverse spin that most gop spokespersons and ALL
lawyers use, obviously your skill is extremely lacking in this regard...
And, it takes no degree in psychology to see that the constant derogatory
against my person (especially when I reveal cover ups) stems from a deep
seated self hatred with side orders of guilt and inadequacy. Everytime you
post you expose yourself on this forum(like some kind of alcoholic exhibitionist)
and reinforce everyone's skeptism of your intellect and motivation....
So you must project on to others your personal failings, which further explains
your choice of insults and why they are so repetetive....Pitiful, really...
BACK TO TOPIC:: bog you are right, it IS the oil companies, HENCE THIS THREAD!!
Now, stop to consider, who are the major shareholders of these companies?
The saud royal family collectively is at the top, and now, thanks to a supreme
court ruling granting political access to corporations, well, duh....

I miss a lot of invalid stuff. On purpose. Make a point that isn't lost in space or some kind of far out conspiracy theory and you might get a little more respect.

8/19/2012 10:58:40 AM TAXATION (by big oil) without representation- see GASHOLE | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from jrbogie1949:
credentials aren't required here.

Good answer. For a minute I thought you might be a distant cousin of the Saudi Royal Family with all that inside knowledge of their oil reserves. Respectfully, I think that someone that studies such things and is a recognized international expert on the subject knows just a little more about it than you.

8/19/2012 1:16:56 PM TAXATION (by big oil) without representation- see GASHOLE | Page 2  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from andy505050:
Yeah thats a mess in Michigan. The problem with tar sands is its heavier and it sinks to the bottom of the river. Thats why theyre having such a problem cleaning it up.

But this isn't a drilling issue. Its a regulation issue. The company knew for sometime that they needed to fix the pipeline. But they didnt. Yhis is absolutely unacceptable. But with that being said its becoming an issue of national security not having a fully developed energy industry. And I'm for an all of the above strategy. Not just oil. It sounds like that. But I think if something produces energy we should be figuring out how to use it in a constructive way. Even hydrogen. Its volitile but it still produces energy.

This happens all the time. We allow them to take our oil, sell it on the open market, and destroy the best parts of America with the destruction that these spills cause. These tar sands oil is exactly what they are gonna be running over our aquifer in the Midwest with the X L pipeline. Do you trust that they will make this one safe when they have not done it before? I don't because I sensible enough to know that if they did not care enough to be careful and safe in the gulf that they are not gonna worry about being safe anywhere else either.

Big oil does not care what they destroy they only see dollar bills and they do not live along the pipeline so why do they care? Some fools are stupid enough to want to let destroy our national parks which we only have because someone along the way cared enough to protect them.

8/19/2012 1:18:53 PM TAXATION (by big oil) without representation- see GASHOLE | Page 2  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from 58dpilot:
I miss a lot of invalid stuff. On purpose. Make a point that isn't lost in space or some kind of far out conspiracy theory and you might get a little more respect.

For a minute there I actually thought you were not retarded.

8/20/2012 7:49:40 AM TAXATION (by big oil) without representation- see GASHOLE | Page 2  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,851)
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from 58dpilot:
Good answer. For a minute I thought you might be a distant cousin of the Saudi Royal Family with all that inside knowledge of their oil reserves. Respectfully, I think that someone that studies such things and is a recognized international expert on the subject knows just a little more about it than you.

the rub is, no recognized international expert on the subject is here to be challenged.

8/20/2012 8:14:16 AM TAXATION (by big oil) without representation- see GASHOLE | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Since we have no founding fathers or authors of the Constitution here I guess that subject must be left alone, too.

8/20/2012 3:36:15 PM TAXATION (by big oil) without representation- see GASHOLE | Page 2  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Gdrgn I have recieved a personal message from someone who knows 58 telling me that he is mentally ill and that is the reason he is such an attack mad dog. Not sure that gives anyone a go ahead to be hateful and cruel.

8/20/2012 9:52:53 PM TAXATION (by big oil) without representation- see GASHOLE | Page 2  
gdragn
Lake Worth, FL
54, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from 58dpilot:

Just because you say it's invalid? CONSPIRACY????
1. the act of conspiring.
2. an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.
3. a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose
4. Law-an agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud, or other wrongful act.
5. any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.

Now try to tell me how these do not describe most political and financial shennanigans
having occurred since 1999???

And really, respect from YOU? that's like credit references from bernie madoff, or
being friended by charlie manson, or birthday greetings from casey anthony, or legal
advice from james brown, or battle plans from mussolinni, or, well, get the point??

8/20/2012 10:10:48 PM TAXATION (by big oil) without representation- see GASHOLE | Page 2  
gdragn
Lake Worth, FL
54, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from jrbogie1949:
the rub is, no recognized international expert on the subject is here to be challenged.

Many recognized international experts were consulted, quoted, and participated
in the making of all the documentaries I have been reccomending, but you must
actually SEE them to understand not only the possibilities, but the DOWNRIGHT FACTS
AS WELL!! Unless,of course you've already made up your mind and don't want to be
confused by facts.... somehow, jrb, I don't think that includes you?

8/21/2012 10:22:10 AM TAXATION (by big oil) without representation- see GASHOLE | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from gdragn:
Many recognized international experts were consulted, quoted, and participated
in the making of all the documentaries I have been reccomending, but you must
actually SEE them to understand not only the possibilities, but the DOWNRIGHT FACTS
AS WELL!! Unless,of course you've already made up your mind and don't want to be
confused by facts.... somehow, jrb, I don't think that includes you?

I bet you think Michael Moore makes documentaries, too. Gimme a break.

8/21/2012 3:05:02 PM TAXATION (by big oil) without representation- see GASHOLE | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from andy505050:
But Michael Moore does make documentaries lol.

So does "Borat"!

8/21/2012 6:28:55 PM TAXATION (by big oil) without representation- see GASHOLE | Page 2  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from 58dpilot:
So does "Borat"!

That is not a documentary it is comedy. You can't tell the difference?

8/21/2012 7:08:55 PM TAXATION (by big oil) without representation- see GASHOLE | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from wasaqueen:
That is not a documentary it is comedy. You can't tell the difference?

So what's the difference between that Michael Moore makes?

8/21/2012 7:10:26 PM TAXATION (by big oil) without representation- see GASHOLE | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from andy505050:
Michael Moore is an idiot. But so is Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity. Bill Maher is an a**hole too. all these men are too narrow minded to ever come to logical conclusion on things. All these men have something in common too. Over inflated egos.

They are all actors first...people that make a living pretending things and often doing that whether they actually believe themselves or not.

8/21/2012 8:13:50 PM TAXATION (by big oil) without representation- see GASHOLE | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from andy505050:
But don't they have some sort of responsibility though? Its not like theyre starring in a movie or a show. This is reality and people listen to them. They do help shape public opinion.

They have no responsibiity at all. Not one scrap. The responsibility to find and know the truth rests with each citizen. That means you and me and everyone else that isn't them. The last real new boradcast in America happened when William Cronkite said "And that's the way it is." after his last broadcast during the Vietnam war.

That is why it gets to be frustrating seeing people write this or that quoting biased and dubious sources. It appears the last real unbiased reporter died when Cronkite passed away. The people of Missouri got it right when they selected their state motto, "Show Me!".

8/21/2012 10:25:18 PM TAXATION (by big oil) without representation- see GASHOLE | Page 2  
gdragn
Lake Worth, FL
54, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from 58dpilot:
I bet you think Michael Moore makes documentaries, too. Gimme a break.

5d8pitlo, you've done it again! Never would I have even mentioned moore in the same
breath with legitimate documentary, but you did, now didn't you?

8/21/2012 10:44:36 PM TAXATION (by big oil) without representation- see GASHOLE | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from gdragn:
5d8pitlo, you've done it again! Never would I have even mentioned moore in the same
breath with legitimate documentary, but you did, now didn't you?

Just for you and your hundred plus MPG car!

8/22/2012 5:33:35 PM TAXATION (by big oil) without representation- see GASHOLE | Page 2  
gdragn
Lake Worth, FL
54, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from 58dpilot:
Just for you and your hundred plus MPG car!

And you've done it yet again! Never claimed 100 plus mpg, just up TO 100, and so does
Ford motor company! GET A LIFE ALREADY BOZO...

8/22/2012 8:40:33 PM TAXATION (by big oil) without representation- see GASHOLE | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from gdragn:
And you've done it yet again! Never claimed 100 plus mpg, just up TO 100, and so does
Ford motor company! GET A LIFE ALREADY BOZO...

I wish I was Bozo. He was a very successful, popular, and famous clown who was quite wealthy. Unlike you. There is a very great difference between a clown and a fool.

8/23/2012 6:42:26 PM TAXATION (by big oil) without representation- see GASHOLE | Page 2  
gdragn
Lake Worth, FL
54, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from 58dpilot:
I wish I was Bozo. He was a very successful, popular, and famous clown who was quite wealthy. Unlike you. There is a very great difference between a clown and a fool.

And you, 58dngpellets, are a sad clown AND a fool, and the very great difference
is between your imagined self-importance and your actual insignificance....

saw an e-poster begging recognition and face/speech time at the convention for some
of the tea(pee) party's worst foot-in-mouthers, i.e. palin, west, trump, newt, etc., and GET THIS!
Instead of asking for calls and letters and e-mails to gop campaign hq, THEY
ASKED FOR DONATIONS, YES, $$$! Nice to know they think they can buy their way into
the political....wait, that's right! republicans! that's how they ALL got there!

8/23/2012 11:21:40 PM TAXATION (by big oil) without representation- see GASHOLE | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from andy505050:
these comments drive me nuts. no one who is commenting thinks that "we" actually as a country drill. we know oil companies drill. and i wouldnt be against nationalising part of the energy industry. if oil companies dont wanna drill we should.

Interesting. I have a friend that is working for a company in Wyoming and they want to drill a lot more. The barrier is the EPA, not a desire not to drill. The National Artic Wildlife Refuge comes to mind here also. Oil companies would love to drill there, but progressive, left wing, liberal environmental gorups oppose is and EPA supports them.

I remember seeing two documentries on it. One by the environmentalists based in the lower 48 that showed a lush, wooded paradise populated by hoards of cute fuzzy bears, runimants, squirrels, bunnies and birds. Their mantra was that drilling would destroy that beautiful paradise and kill all the cute little critters.

I believe the other was aired on 60 minutes with the Palins (Regardless of what people think of Sara Palin, she was the governor of Alaska and should have an idea of what she was talking about.). They took the film crew to the spot where companies wanted to drill. It was a barren, rocky tundra like landscape with not even a single bird in sight. When asked where the envoronmnetalists got their material they said it was 5 or 600 miles to the south and there was no oil to drill there.

I think oil companies will drill for oil anywhere they can do it profitably. I think the issue of not drilling here has more to do with "environmentalists" and our current government's pandering to them and promotion of "green" stuff that just doesn't work very well than anything else.

8/25/2012 11:45:35 PM TAXATION (by big oil) without representation- see GASHOLE | Page 2  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

WE are not devloping OUR resources, the oil companies are developing OUR resources. We do not own the oil companies just like we do not own the Federal Reserve Bank. And I for one do not trust the oil companies when they didn't care about safety in the Gulf.

[Edited 8/25/2012 11:47:07 PM ]

8/27/2012 7:06:21 PM TAXATION (by big oil) without representation- see GASHOLE | Page 2  
1shadowboxing12
Mechanicsburg, PA
37, joined Aug. 2012

Green energy was a platform to help destroy the middle classes of the world. They only have a few countries left to have Rothchild run banking systems. Can you imagine those contries would be Iran, Syria, and North Korea? They took care of Lybia not so long ago.

8/28/2012 11:39:40 AM TAXATION (by big oil) without representation- see GASHOLE | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Green works in mysterious ways....GM is stopping production of Obama's beloved Chevy Volt. Seems they couldn't make any money selling them. Golly gee, I wonder why? Could it be that you can buy two other cars and all the gas to run them for the useful life of the cars and still spend less money than you did buying onve "Volt"? Gosh, I wonder!

8/28/2012 8:10:40 PM TAXATION (by big oil) without representation- see GASHOLE | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Point is that government, especially the bunch on Obama's team and his Czars don't know enough about the real world to be choosing who to give money to or not. They haven't chosen one winner yet, not one. Every green or other scheme they have put tax dollars or debt into has been a dismal failure that merely increaased the deficit by trillions of dollars. What is crazy is that the government shouldn't be giving private businesses money in the first place. It should never do anything that benefits only a select few, especially to the disadvantage of everyone else.

Any business person living in reality sees them for that they are: wasteful utopian fools. They gotta go and the sooner the better. When the economy is as weak as this one and government is as big and counter productive as this one, there can be no recovery, just more pain. There is no magic spell politics can cast that will make a difference in spite of all the fake stories and whistful PR they feed us through the media.

They need to just stop, back off, get out of the way, and let business, the economy, and each person take care of themselves. Everything works much better when people have a compelling reason to be productive rather than sit on their asses knowing they will be rescued. A nanny state is not the answer to anyone that is free.

8/29/2012 10:52:52 AM TAXATION (by big oil) without representation- see GASHOLE | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

They should have let them go bankrupt. Under bankruptcy they could have reorganized into something sustainable. As it is they got bailed out at taxpayer expense with no meaningful restructuring and were set up to fail again. The difference between the two is that had they done it right and gone bankrupt they would be in a position to be competivie now instead of spending other people's money and completely wasting it merely putting off what they should have done in the first place.

It's simple. Ford made it fine without a bailout, both bailed out companies didn't.

8/29/2012 10:48:14 PM TAXATION (by big oil) without representation- see GASHOLE | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from andy505050:
There was no liquidity in the market. There wasmt any support in the market place. Reorganization would have been impossible in the climate. like i said i didnt like how it was done but nonetheless it would have been disastorous. I think the unemployment rate would be much higher because the industry affects so much.

The economy as a whole would have been better off. All the auto workers at GM and Chrysler and their connected contractors are not large enough a part of the workforce to crash the economy. The justifications you cite for their bailout was just smoke and mirrors. It was certainly more compfortable for those directly affected, and it surely preserved union power in the UAW, but at what cost to everyone else?

Think of this: Oly 5% of union workers in America are employed in the private sector, the other 95% are employed by government at some level. Knowing that, what percentage of the American work force is Chrysler and GM? Ahhh....very small percent. It would not have crashed the economy by any stretch. That is only one of many excuses put forth to accomplish what was actually inteneded: save a fair percentage of the last of the private sector unions.

And what is the final effect? They are going tits up anyway. Why? Because their business model, products, and costs (especially labor cost) suck. So what effect did it have? More debt for the Nation. That's about it.

9/3/2012 10:55:15 AM TAXATION (by big oil) without representation- see GASHOLE | Page 2  
gdragn
Lake Worth, FL
54, joined Jul. 2011

The cost of saving GM union or not pales by comparison to the costs of these regrettable
wars WHICH ARE STILL MULTIPLYING (and big oil should get the bill for iraq)
The final bill will run at least $3.7 trillion and could reach as high as $4.4 trillion, according to the research project "Costs of War" by Brown University's Watson Institute for International Studies. (www.costsofwar.org)
In the 10 years since U.S. troops went into Afghanistan to root out the al Qaeda leaders behind the September 11, 2001, attacks, spending on the conflicts totaled $2.3 trillion to $2.7 trillion.
Those numbers will continue to soar when considering often overlooked costs such as long-term obligations to wounded veterans and projected war spending from 2012 through 2020. The estimates do not include at least $1 trillion more in interest payments coming due and many billions more in expenses that cannot be counted, according to the study.
The White House says the total amount appropriated for war-related activities of the Department of Defense, intelligence and State Department since 2001 is about $1.3 trillion, and that would rise to nearly $1.4 trillion in 2012.
Researchers with the Watson Institute say that type of accounting is common but too narrow to measure the real costs.
In human terms, 224,000 to 258,000 people have died directly from warfare, including 125,000 civilians in Iraq. Many more have died indirectly, from the loss of clean drinking water, healthcare, and nutrition. An additional 365,000 have been wounded and 7.8 million people -- equal to the combined population of Connecticut and Kentucky -- have been displaced.
"Costs of War" brought together more than 20 academics to uncover the expense of war in lives and dollars, a daunting task given the inconsistent recording of lives lost and what the report called opaque and sloppy accounting by the U.S. Congress and the Pentagon.
The report underlines the extent to which war will continue to stretch the U.S. federal budget, which is already on an unsustainable course due to an aging American population and skyrocketing healthcare costs.
It also raises the question of what the United States gained from its multitrillion-dollar investment.
"I hope that when we look back, whenever this ends, something very good has come out of it," Senator Bob Corker, a Republican from Tennessee, told Reuters in Washington.
OMG, a gop with some foreboding of "conscience"?

9/3/2012 11:31:42 AM TAXATION (by big oil) without representation- see GASHOLE | Page 2  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from gdragn:
The cost of saving GM union or not pales by comparison to the costs of these regrettable
wars WHICH ARE STILL MULTIPLYING (and big oil should get the bill for iraq)
The final bill will run at least $3.7 trillion and could reach as high as $4.4 trillion, according to the research project "Costs of War" by Brown University's Watson Institute for International Studies. (www.costsofwar.org)
In the 10 years since U.S. troops went into Afghanistan to root out the al Qaeda leaders behind the September 11, 2001, attacks, spending on the conflicts totaled $2.3 trillion to $2.7 trillion.
Those numbers will continue to soar when considering often overlooked costs such as long-term obligations to wounded veterans and projected war spending from 2012 through 2020. The estimates do not include at least $1 trillion more in interest payments coming due and many billions more in expenses that cannot be counted, according to the study.
The White House says the total amount appropriated for war-related activities of the Department of Defense, intelligence and State Department since 2001 is about $1.3 trillion, and that would rise to nearly $1.4 trillion in 2012.
Researchers with the Watson Institute say that type of accounting is common but too narrow to measure the real costs.
In human terms, 224,000 to 258,000 people have died directly from warfare, including 125,000 civilians in Iraq. Many more have died indirectly, from the loss of clean drinking water, healthcare, and nutrition. An additional 365,000 have been wounded and 7.8 million people -- equal to the combined population of Connecticut and Kentucky -- have been displaced.
"Costs of War" brought together more than 20 academics to uncover the expense of war in lives and dollars, a daunting task given the inconsistent recording of lives lost and what the report called opaque and sloppy accounting by the U.S. Congress and the Pentagon.
The report underlines the extent to which war will continue to stretch the U.S. federal budget, which is already on an unsustainable course due to an aging American population and skyrocketing healthcare costs.
It also raises the question of what the United States gained from its multitrillion-dollar investment.
"I hope that when we look back, whenever this ends, something very good has come out of it," Senator Bob Corker, a Republican from Tennessee, told Reuters in Washington.
OMG, a gop with some foreboding of "conscience"?

I'm gonna be a smartass here. It's often cheaper to kill them than pay them. The world population is a bit over 6 billion and rising, especially in the "undeveloped" world. Culling a few isn't that bad an idea. On the other hand,if they were not "employed" fighting wars they would be using some other form of resources, perhaps welfare or the new welfare called SSI Disability.

While these examples are extreme, the point is that you cannot take the gross cost of one thing and apply it to the total system without considering alternative effects of what would be happening in the absence of the first condition.

In terms of the military you are paying salaries, benefits, expending resources, buying equipment, etc. whether they are being used in a war or peacetime training. There is a difference in the costs, but it is not quite as extreme as many would believe. Paying soldiers to sit on their asses here or in Afghanistan isn't that different. It costs a bit more to keep them over there, but it is not a ball crusher.

As far as the cost of human suffering and death, my experience as a soldier for over 20 years in war and peace revealed that we kill more guys in training accidents at Ft. Irwin, Calfironia and at home bases and other "normal" activities like car wrecks and day to day normal kinds of accidents than we ever did as a direct result of combat operations. Statistically you are safer conducting combat operations in Afghanistan than you are driving a Cali"porn"ia freeway.

What is important in the sutdy you cite is war costs and it's not that big a deal. If we weren't flying drones and dropping Hellfires and other high tech ordnance on "terrorists" how many civilians that are employed making those things, building ships, tanks, aricraft, and all kinds of other cool implements of destruction will lose their jobs? Might be just as bad as GM or Chrysler going tits up.

Having a large military industrial complex in play is problematic, just like having unions unbalancing economies of scale is, too. But we have what we have. Can we change it? Sure. Dowe have to? No. Will it change anytime soon? I doubt it. The important issues are ideological and anyone can do a study that promotes their point of view.

9/23/2012 10:18:58 AM TAXATION (by big oil) without representation- see GASHOLE | Page 2  
gdragn
Lake Worth, FL
54, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from 58dpilot:
I'm gonna be a smartass here. It's often cheaper to kill them than pay them.quote]

Gonna be? always been... and this makes you a patriot how? What a typically
corporate attitude to outsource, downsize, layoff, fire, and yes, even kill
those who have worked and sacrificed their time, health, and even lives to
contribute to the building and maintaining of our great country rather than
pay or reward them... ask any unemployed vets who would have been helped by
the jobs for vets program just shot down by the gops... the incredible greed
and hypocracy of those that made the decisions to wage war but can't be bothered
to help pay for the aftermath.... goes to show that the same hypocrites
(persons who put on a false appearance of virtue or religion) are never in
accord with christian values or true american patriotism even though they
blatantly campaign with bible in one hand, and flag in the other...

back to thread: actual cost to produce gallon of gas less that 40 cents,
average total US tax per 63 cents, where's the other $2.60 going?

this is why commodities market regulation was created in the first place, by
those who survived the crash/great depression...