Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonsls

Though it is a possibility to chat with other males with out all your limits and ios users. meet people in fresno Remember the goal of these queries is to ease you into a all natural conversation, not just pepper them with concerns. That is why we strive to make meaningful, productive dating coaching as economical and accessible as doable for everybody. www rubmaps And if there s no cause to go down that road, run (do not stroll) away from that query into the safer territory of the initially date topics listed beneath.

mega personales

We in fact started dating a week and two days immediately after we met considering the fact that we saw every other a lot and bonded very a bit much more than a usual person would, Blue told Insider in an e mail. free dating surrey You may well want to know her answer to this to make sure that she can get along with your mates. Brace your self to hear a wild account of some drunken night they had though vacationing in Europe. how to spot fake grindr profiles But as the internet continues to mold the worldwide culture of romance, users may possibly have to get additional cautious.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/7/2012 12:05:56 AM Moving forward with someone new...we can do it!  
iminarut
Westboro, WI
55, joined Sep. 2010

I had tried to find someone to get on with my life with and did make some good friends, met some great people and was close to having a relationship once but I wasn't really ready yet and had somewhat decided that maybe it wasn't going to happen for a while. I know we all get to that point sometimes and all but give in to the fact that maybe it would be a long time coming.

Then it happened...a message that seemed too good to be true! Not much at first, just a nice note catching my attention and over a bit of time a friendship born. For the first 3 months a lot more correspondence and a few meetings. The next 2 months things went a little south and it took a lot of work to get them back on track. Things are now good and we have started a committed relationship. I know it is still early but I now know I can do this.

I want everyone to know it doesn't matter how long it has been for you, you will know when you are ready and if someone special comes along don't be afraid to see what they are about. We all have our own time frame and there are no rules on how long you should wait...you will know.

I know some of you may be thinking I am maybe a bit premature but all I am saying is that this is just another step we have to take...a big step! I have now taken it and even if things for some reason wouldn't work out, I know I can do it.

Best wishes to us all...don't give up, it can happen and we can do this!

Bryan

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/7/2012 1:04:32 AM Moving forward with someone new...we can do it!  
takenbyone
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,314)
Sarasota, FL
60, joined Sep. 2011

Congratulations Bryan--I am so happy for you--I am literally shedding happy tears for you.

8/7/2012 5:46:44 AM Moving forward with someone new...we can do it!  
barb61270
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,955)
De Witt, IA
65, joined Nov. 2011

Quote from takenbyone:
Congratulations Bryan--I am so happy for you--I am literally shedding happy tears for you.

This

8/7/2012 9:20:51 AM Moving forward with someone new...we can do it!  

sunnydee7777
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,674)
Clermont, FL
67, joined Aug. 2011

Same here Bryan...I am just grinnin' from ear to ear to hear of your happiness...Thanks for the encouragement..Debi

8/7/2012 11:14:12 AM Moving forward with someone new...we can do it!  
mizmarina
Okeechobee, FL
55, joined May. 2012

Yes we can... with help from God, family and friends all is possible....... The hardest thing for me was to allow my self to feel again....After my husbands passing in 2010 it took me over a year and a half to see that. My David he would want me to be happy again. So in his memory I will keep moving forward but never forget the great man that I loved with every fiber of my being.

Brian I'm happy for you and I pray that you keep moving forward in life.

8/8/2012 9:04:08 AM Moving forward with someone new...we can do it!  
iminarut
Westboro, WI
55, joined Sep. 2010

Thank you girls!

I invite anyone who has taken this step to comment...I know you're out there and we all need to hear that it has been done by others. It's all about helping each other along this path we have to take.

Have a nice day

8/9/2012 8:55:37 AM Moving forward with someone new...we can do it!  

coolritag
Wilmot, AR
69, joined Apr. 2012

Thanks Bryan!

8/9/2012 3:55:38 PM Moving forward with someone new...we can do it!  

lovethelake17
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (35,651)
Henderson, NV
58, joined May. 2009

I'm really happy for you, Bryan. I wish you the best.

I'm with someone, too, who I'm happy with, and with whom I see a future.

He's actually the second person I've dated seriously since my husband died. There was another man, a widower I met here, who I dated for several months.

I fell hard for him, but as time went on, it became obvious we weren't right for each other.

But, being with him, and opening myself to a new relationship with a man who understood and was just as...I'm not sure what the word is. Cautious, maybe? Questioning? Wary? or maybe afraid is the word.

So, at least for me, it helped me over that hurdle in a gentle and non-threatening way.

Not to mention, it was nice to know that I could love again, be loved, and be wanted.

8/9/2012 6:23:02 PM Moving forward with someone new...we can do it!  

oceanair777
Reston, VA
53, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from iminarut:
I had tried to find someone to get on with my life with and did make some good friends, met some great people and was close to having a relationship once but I wasn't really ready yet and had somewhat decided that maybe it wasn't going to happen for a while. I know we all get to that point sometimes and all but give in to the fact that maybe it would be a long time coming.

Then it happened...a message that seemed too good to be true! Not much at first, just a nice note catching my attention and over a bit of time a friendship born. For the first 3 months a lot more correspondence and a few meetings. The next 2 months things went a little south and it took a lot of work to get them back on track. Things are now good and we have started a committed relationship. I know it is still early but I now know I can do this.

I want everyone to know it doesn't matter how long it has been for you, you will know when you are ready and if someone special comes along don't be afraid to see what they are about. We all have our own time frame and there are no rules on how long you should wait...you will know.

I know some of you may be thinking I am maybe a bit premature but all I am saying is that this is just another step we have to take...a big step! I have now taken it and even if things for some reason wouldn't work out, I know I can do it.

Bryan

Congrats!! Let the blessing that happened for you multiply and brings good people to those who are without and desire someone. Peace for you and yours.

8/11/2012 8:40:11 AM Moving forward with someone new...we can do it!  
iminarut
Westboro, WI
55, joined Sep. 2010

Thanks for posting this Gwen...a look from "the other side" was something I didn't expect!
It's a sure thing he wasn't ready yet. The only thing I can tell you is it takes time and it is different for all of us. I would just suggest if he means that much to you, try to give him some time and if it don't seem to show progress you will know and just like us you will move forward with your life. Even though our losses are different, they are still losses and we have to deal with them. It really kinda puts a new perspective on how we can look at our losses as widow/ers. We're not so different after all.

Feel free to post on this thread as it does pertain to the topic.

Bryan

8/11/2012 9:35:39 AM Moving forward with someone new...we can do it!  
iminarut
Westboro, WI
55, joined Sep. 2010

WITH PERMISSION, I'd like to set up a separate topic line for those loving Widows and Widowers? I've got online group moderation experience, have served on boards of mental health, led trauma-based support groups of both sexes and have 24yrs of addictions recovery, so I know destructive patterns too. Alanon helps me A LOT with discerning what is my stuff and what ISN'T, and I might be a good service to all you Widowers and Widows, as a kind of facilitator of understanding, if this works?

Thanks Gwen. I don't see a problem with this myself.

8/11/2012 9:47:45 AM Moving forward with someone new...we can do it!  

gdaddy47
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,155)
Columbia, TN
70, joined Sep. 2009
online now!

Good for you Bryan. Maybe you can still be on the forums. Glad it's happening for ya.

8/11/2012 10:17:50 AM Moving forward with someone new...we can do it!  
iminarut
Westboro, WI
55, joined Sep. 2010

Thanks Ocean and Gdad...I plan to stay here for the group a while yet

8/11/2012 10:53:15 AM Moving forward with someone new...we can do it!  

sunnydee7777
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,674)
Clermont, FL
67, joined Aug. 2011

You better stay here for awhile.
..or we would come lookin' for ya..

You offer us great advice and our forum wouldn't be the same
with ya

You are a great guy and I am oh soooo happy you have found someone to enjoy life with
Debi

8/11/2012 4:48:08 PM Moving forward with someone new...we can do it!  
sammy1dawgy
Lake Orion, MI
57, joined Aug. 2012

it's been three years for me this month. I've tried this site an just feel sick I guess its just not my time. I do commend everyone that's tried it n made it. ill try again another time. I think ill stay in my Bible longer an b more patient.

8/11/2012 8:23:14 PM Moving forward with someone new...we can do it!  

loyalfaithful
Yale, MI
64, joined Apr. 2008

Just take your time, and dont rush into any thing that might be questionable ? Be cautious, and ask questions for positive answers.
Take it easy cutie, was nice to chat with you
John near Yale

8/21/2012 7:58:52 PM Moving forward with someone new...we can do it!  

funnyface4him
Butler, PA
50, joined Mar. 2010

I'm so happy for you brian....your a great guy and deserve too be happy.....I miss our talks...

8/21/2012 9:43:57 PM Moving forward with someone new...we can do it!  
24milkduds
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,785)
Vallejo, CA
58, joined Mar. 2012

Congrats...

8/22/2012 10:00:06 AM Moving forward with someone new...we can do it!  
iminarut
Westboro, WI
55, joined Sep. 2010

Thanks milkduds, and Debi...as long as Mary is ok with me being here I ain't goin' nowhere
Theresa, it is so good to see you! I hope all is good with the girls and you. I miss your advise and our talks too. We'll talk again soon.

I still invite anyone to post their "success" stories here...we do need to know it can be done!

Bryan

8/22/2012 9:53:30 PM Moving forward with someone new...we can do it!  
whistlerblue
Lancaster, CA
60, joined Jun. 2010

I still invite anyone to post their "success" stories here...we do need to know it can be done!

Bryan

Well, Tomorrow it will be three years since my beloved Jenny passed away.
After a disastrous mistake of a relationship 18 months ago, I have reconnected with someone I went to high school with. I took her to the local Fair in 1978! We've been renewing our friendship for about four months and we both see potential in the relationship. She is very respectful of Jenny and what we had. (I'll never love another like I loved Jenny but Jenny had a 26 year head start on anyone I'll be with now.)
"L" has been married and divorced twice and has been burned by those relationships. Neither one of us is in a hurry and we are going to take it very very slowly. But we are already making plans for the holidays.

Moving forward with someone new?....Damn right, we can do it!

Bob aka Whistlerblue

8/23/2012 3:53:30 PM Moving forward with someone new...we can do it!  

starting_over64
Chickamauga, GA
69, joined Jun. 2012

Trying to get on with life after being married for 43 yrs. is the hardest thing I have ever had to do. I was married to the only guy that I ever dated, ever loved and spent 43 yrs. being told everyday, several times a day that he loved me and how beautiful I was. What a wonderful experience that most people will never experience. Now I am left here trying to figure out how to do this dating thingy. I have met for coffee with bunches of nice guys now for 2 yrs. No Chemistry until I met a guy 30 days ago that really got my attention. Wow! That was not the word for it. He has been divorced for 20+ years and I really don't think he will ever find in me what I found in him. We talk on the phone, we send messages and I wonder what, if anything, will ever transpire between us. Out of all the handsome, prosperous, great guys that I have met, why did I have to go nuts over this guy who will probably break my heart that is just beginning to mend. I wish love and happiness for everyone here. I hope you get swept off your feet as I have. Blessings!

8/24/2012 2:12:54 PM Moving forward with someone new...we can do it!  

digitaldog
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,703)
Grove, OK
68, joined Dec. 2010

To ALL and ANY of you honey-bunnies ,
If you ladies wern't so darn picky and would
be willing to lower your standards and
settle for less...
I'd be MORE then willing to come and live with you..
I promise to not cheat
pay the bills
support you
practice good hygiene
never leave you unless the cops force me..

And as you can see..
I'm one cool pup..!!
______
-XoXoXoX-

Digital Dog

8/24/2012 2:19:34 PM Moving forward with someone new...we can do it!  
reese49
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,331)
Jackson, OH
54, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from iminarut:

Bryan

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you!! I hope it all keeps on going well for you. God Bless!!

8/29/2012 2:39:40 PM Moving forward with someone new...we can do it!  

mrsgeneva
Yuba City, CA
46, joined Aug. 2012

You cant control your love the only thing you can do is embrase it..dont loose the love you have for this man but be open to other relationships..we can always make more love when we need it dont loose your heart becouse its very hard to get it back trust me..

8/29/2012 2:44:14 PM Moving forward with someone new...we can do it!  

mrsgeneva
Yuba City, CA
46, joined Aug. 2012

I lost the love of my life this january and I feel soo bad about myself for even having a thought of wanting to get to know other people..uhhh im wanting to find love and be loved again but in my heart I dont ever see that happening again please I need some advice..

8/29/2012 4:07:39 PM Moving forward with someone new...we can do it!  

lovethelake17
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (35,651)
Henderson, NV
58, joined May. 2009

Quote from mrsgeneva:
I lost the love of my life this january and I feel soo bad about myself for even having a thought of wanting to get to know other people..uhhh im wanting to find love and be loved again but in my heart I dont ever see that happening again please I need some advice..

It may just be too soon to be thinking about it for you.

But this is how I saw it for me. My husband who I will love until I die is in my heart. He has his spot there, along side the other people I have loved. He does have the best spot...lol.

But there is room in my heart for another. My husband moved over a bit when I fell in love again. He's still there, and he moved over to make room. I figured he even patted the spot next to him for my new love.

I also believe that to love again, and to allow myself to be loved, is to honor the man who taught me what love is. I want to share love again.

But I wasn't ready for that for awhile. My heart was too raw.

You may feel as if you can love again at some point. When you do, you'll reconcile how and it'll be fine.

8/30/2012 10:34:41 AM Moving forward with someone new...we can do it!  

mrsgeneva
Yuba City, CA
46, joined Aug. 2012

Ty so much an ur rite I need to b ready an parts of me are and some not..he wouldnt want me in this hole im in but I feel soo depressed all the time

8/30/2012 9:43:24 PM Moving forward with someone new...we can do it!  
sharpangel
Michigan City, IN
65, joined Mar. 2012

I met someone on another site a year ago but I wasn't interested in him at that time. This January we met again on a different site. This time we emailed each other for a couple of months and finally met in March. We dated off and on and in June he told me "I can't be a ping-pong ball anymore. Make up your mind." I realized I was afraid of a committed relationship again. After 25 yrs of marriage ending in widowhood, it was scary. But ... I did it and am very happy with my new love. Please take the jump if you feel the urge. I almost lost a good man.

8/30/2012 11:04:17 PM Moving forward with someone new...we can do it!  

funnyface4him
Butler, PA
50, joined Mar. 2010

Wtg

8/31/2012 10:10:27 AM Moving forward with someone new...we can do it!  

newdirection6
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,128)
Wellsville, OH
63, joined Nov. 2007

It is so strange when I meet someone it is usually about 1/2 hour away. Then they say gee I wish you lived closer. What is a 1/2 hour drive then I don't hear from them again. Oh well thats life... I met a guy from Michigan he made the trip once a month and stayed for 10 days. He died in May. Boy do I miss him. We talked on the phone everyday.

10/6/2012 1:56:26 PM Moving forward with someone new...we can do it!  
cathyw55
Modesto, CA
61, joined Sep. 2012

I have been a widow for two yrs now. For the last few yrs I have taken care of my husband who was dying with cancer and my father who suffered with alzheimers. I now am trying to move forward. Its not easy I loved my husband very much and he was my best friend. I havent met anyone yet and must admit not sure I am ready for the dating scene. The few men I have talked to seem to have alot of luggage. I am wondering if this site is even right for me.

10/6/2012 2:10:31 PM Moving forward with someone new...we can do it!  
zas393
Lansing, MI
58, joined Sep. 2012

Its hard but yes your right it can happen, my husband passed in 96 i was 36 years old my daughter was 6 and it was hard, and i stayed a widow for 7 years my daughter wanted me to date but i just could not, then one day and old friend from my teen years came by to say hi and the next thing i knew we were like on a date with three kids that lasted for 13 hours and by the time he left i knew i would be marrying him and well we did married and i had 8 great years till he passed in 2010 and now i am a lone again and some times it hard but then again i get so lonely that i think it would be nice to have someone to talk with cuddle with, we all need that from time to time..well any way don't give up it can happen to any of us when we are not thinking about it..
good luck everyone

10/7/2012 12:13:25 AM Moving forward with someone new...we can do it!  
suepur
Newburgh, IN
68, joined Sep. 2012

Love the lake, I love your post. It encouraged me. I sometimes just don't know this women I am since TR died. I was accepting that I will not feel for anyone again. It helps to understand that this too is grief. Some of the others helped that too. I panic, sabatoge, just wierd. I think it Stims from thinking " long enough to grieve already". But I know I'm just not ready and it helps to understand that. Tks

10/7/2012 10:23:21 AM Moving forward with someone new...we can do it!  
falsedawn
Tacoma, WA
39, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from suepur:
Love the lake, I love your post. It encouraged me. I sometimes just don't know this women I am since TR died. I was accepting that I will not feel for anyone again. It helps to understand that this too is grief. Some of the others helped that too. I panic, sabatoge, just wierd. I think it Stims from thinking " long enough to grieve already". But I know I'm just not ready and it helps to understand that. Tks

So I had meet this really great guy on here who just didn't understand I needed him to take it light, I wasn't ready for a serious heavy emotional relationship. I wish I had meet him when I was ready to love again because I hurt him and I'll never meet a guy like him again. As he professed his love for me I froze up it almost hurt more that I couldn't feel for him what he felt for me. The closer to the year anniversary it gets the worse I feel. I realized that being with someone else was confusing the emotions of grief and I was running away from dealing with it. I started panicking and sabotaging. The more I pushed this guy away more he wanted to hang on and help me though it. His love was my problem. Ultimately I destroyed a friendship with targeted lies. I know I'm not ready to be a girlfriend, it's ok but it hurts to know I let someone in enough to hurt them before I figured that out. My heart is frozen someday it will thaw and I'll let love in but right now keeping it numb lets me get through the day.

10/7/2012 10:24:07 AM Moving forward with someone new...we can do it!  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (279,752)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

10/7/2012 2:36:20 PM Moving forward with someone new...we can do it!  
pingeye2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,892)
Savannah, GA
65, joined Jun. 2011

How many threads are you going to post that to? It's bordering on spamming.

10/7/2012 3:17:16 PM Moving forward with someone new...we can do it!  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (279,752)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

10/7/2012 9:49:43 PM Moving forward with someone new...we can do it!  
24milkduds
Vallejo, CA
58, joined Mar. 2012

Congrats Bryan and thanks for posting this..I thought maybe I could do it only to find out..I'm not ready to commit to a relationship..just want to make new friends, whether man or woman..you are brave!

10/8/2012 6:53:04 AM Moving forward with someone new...we can do it!  
iminarut
Westboro, WI
55, joined Sep. 2010

Thanks milkduds...I did have a good friend tell me it would take one month per year of being together to be ready to take this step.
For Jini and I having been together 27 years, she was pretty close to right.(for me anyway)

Mary and I started talking at about 20 months, she moved in at 25 months. It's now around 27 and things are going really good.

And yes...I did meet her on this site so an actual DH success story also!

The timeline thing is never really something I followed by but it seems to have been pretty close for me.

Best wishes to all...

Bryan

[Edited 10/8/2012 6:54:59 AM ]

10/8/2012 7:08:39 AM Moving forward with someone new...we can do it!  
takenbyone
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,314)
Sarasota, FL
60, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from iminarut:
Thanks milkduds...I did have a good friend tell me it would take one month per year of being together to be ready to take this step.
For Jini and I having been together 27 years, she was pretty close to right.(for me anyway)

Mary and I started talking at about 20 months, she moved in at 25 months. It's now around 27 and things are going really good.

And yes...I did meet her on this site so an actual DH success story also!

The timeline thing is never really something I followed by but it seems to have been pretty close for me.

Best wishes to all...

Bryan

This still makes me happy Bryan--Your story makes me smile--

10/8/2012 7:57:41 AM Moving forward with someone new...we can do it!  
barb61270
De Witt, IA
65, joined Nov. 2011

Quote from takenbyone:
This still makes me happy Bryan--Your story makes me smile--

Seeing people happy and enjoying life is food for the soul.

10/9/2012 10:20:24 PM Moving forward with someone new...we can do it!  
jkat7
Fairfax, VA
42, joined Oct. 2012

Best of luck to you and Mary! I think we all deserve happiness if that means alone or w/someone special.

10/10/2012 7:21:11 PM Moving forward with someone new...we can do it!  
suepur
Newburgh, IN
68, joined Sep. 2012

Falsedawn, My opinion you are not ready but someone will come along for you when you are ready. This wasn't all your fault. It sounds like you tried to explain. You have nothing to feel bad about as you are working through the process. I am a lot older than you but I try to think about myself at that age and know it would have been just as hard then. You have lots of time, take care of you and know that when you are ready, you will attract love and it will be the right love. Stay true to U.

10/24/2012 9:52:48 PM Moving forward with someone new...we can do it!  
hapmom
Bangor, ME
60, joined Jul. 2012

10/25/2012 5:22:07 AM Moving forward with someone new...we can do it!  
pingeye2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,892)
Savannah, GA
65, joined Jun. 2011

Realize that the life you had.. changed.

When you do, you'll then have to consciously make the decision to hang onto all of the past, or move forward. All up to you.

Don't replace the love you lost, just allow yourself to love again.

10/25/2012 8:51:03 AM Moving forward with someone new...we can do it!  

newdirection6
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,128)
Wellsville, OH
63, joined Nov. 2007

I have decided to quit looking..if it happens it happens...

10/25/2012 9:07:54 AM Moving forward with someone new...we can do it!  
gentlebear1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (28,724)
Apple Creek, OH
68, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from newdirection6:

I've found that to be WAY less stressful.......

10/25/2012 9:47:31 AM Moving forward with someone new...we can do it!  
reese49
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,331)
Jackson, OH
54, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from newdirection6:

Quote from gentlebear1949:
I've found that to be WAY less stressful.......

Me, too.

10/25/2012 1:01:41 PM Moving forward with someone new...we can do it!  
gcode411
Fairfield, PA
38, joined Oct. 2012

The mind protects the body but the heart protects the soul. If ur heart isnt ready to let someone in it has à reason our loved one deserve to have our time together celebrated and used as standards set for our happiness not a burden...winter only lasts for a season spring will be here soon. All of our hearts will blossom again

10/25/2012 1:27:57 PM Moving forward with someone new...we can do it!  

digitaldog
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,703)
Grove, OK
68, joined Dec. 2010

I DO keep " moving forward "...
TRYING desperately to find me a DATE ..!!
I keep " typing and clicking " with no results..
And I even took a bath .....!!

______
-XoXoXoX-

Digital Dog

11/4/2012 2:29:30 PM Moving forward with someone new...we can do it!  
24milkduds
Vallejo, CA
58, joined Mar. 2012

Quote from reese49:
Me, too.

I 2nd

11/4/2012 3:41:48 PM Moving forward with someone new...we can do it!  

moonbeams73
Over 1,000 Posts (1,582)
Grand Rapids, MN
62, joined Sep. 2009

Yes, I have found someone special too on DH. He needs me as much as I need him. Our past lives are so similar, we can relate to and understand each other very well. I have often told friends that he's my mirror image.

11/4/2012 7:53:25 PM Moving forward with someone new...we can do it!  
barb61270
De Witt, IA
65, joined Nov. 2011

Moonbeam, best wishes and much happiness.

11/5/2012 5:24:13 PM Moving forward with someone new...we can do it!  

moonbeams73
Over 1,000 Posts (1,582)
Grand Rapids, MN
62, joined Sep. 2009

Ty Barb!

11/6/2012 6:58:19 PM Moving forward with someone new...we can do it!  
chriswva
Over 2,000 Posts (2,449)
Ripley, WV
42, joined Nov. 2009

<------- I cannot!

11/9/2012 10:21:59 PM Moving forward with someone new...we can do it!  
tigbones
Connellsville, PA
57, joined Sep. 2011

hi bryan...my boyfriend passed away here at home on july 28th 2011.i was with him. it has been a difficult time for me. i joined datehookup in the fall of 2011. i finally found love again here on datehookup.it is a little scary because he is a nice person the way my late boyfriend was. but i am takeing that chance and moveing on. have a nice day take care.

11/10/2012 8:41:44 PM Moving forward with someone new...we can do it!  
txgal23
Lampasas, TX
65, joined Apr. 2009

I would love to give a chance...