Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

gay hookups near me

The reason guys from dating web sites are not significant is that the very same group of guys get all the swipes and can afford to be time wasters as they have lots of options. asian dating charlotte You ll be shocked to study that every 14 minutes, one eHarmony user finds really like by means of the website. Just discover the proper forum for your subject. locanto trichy srirangam Non tech savvy people today will uncover the dating internet site to have a difficulty free sign up approach.

skipthegames sex

This guy wasn t specifically her sort, and I could tell that she was receiving bored, so she had to use the bathroom and left. chat chicago It was very romantic, and we clicked extremely speedily, she mentioned. Following the session, the organizers will match the answers and set up your date. sites similar to craigslist for hookups But for a lot of people today more than 50 Tinder has come to be a a lot more regular way to meet and connect.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/14/2012 10:05:15 PM Atheists: Does it make sense  
lilsunshineray5
Fenton, MI
27, joined Aug. 2012

Does it make sense that as an Atheist I envy Christians and other religious people as being able to actually believe in something? Albeit most of the time they are hypocritical and for the most part ignorant about their own religion.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/15/2012 2:55:58 AM Atheists: Does it make sense  
kriszj
Auburn, AL
23, joined Aug. 2012

I feel that way sometimes. It would be great thinking that i wont just rot in the ground once i die.

8/15/2012 10:21:25 AM Atheists: Does it make sense  
lilsunshineray5
Fenton, MI
27, joined Aug. 2012

that's pretty much what i mean.

8/16/2012 4:53:47 PM Atheists: Does it make sense  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,398)
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

I will never envy those who live a lie....

8/16/2012 8:58:11 PM Atheists: Does it make sense  
painkiller9
Stony Point, NY
34, joined Aug. 2012

I don't believe they are living a lie... I believe they are idiot lemmings who blindly follow misinterpretated information and don't have any idea what the words in their books actually mean.

8/16/2012 10:47:19 PM Atheists: Does it make sense  
danmcdonough
Rosemount, MN
42, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from duchessa:
I will never envy those who live a lie....

Good.

8/17/2012 2:51:36 PM Atheists: Does it make sense  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,398)
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from painkiller9:
I don't believe they are living a lie... I believe they are idiot lemmings who blindly follow misinterpretated information and don't have any idea what the words in their books actually mean.

Dear, whoever buys the concept of a guy 24 x 7 watching / protecting / punishing everything and everybody IS LIVING A LIE.

8/25/2012 12:21:18 PM Atheists: Does it make sense  
merqueb
Saint Paul, MN
32, joined Jul. 2012

Of course it makes sense, you'd almost have to worry if you DIDN'T feel something like this; one of the main selling points of the major world religions is that they offer comfort- the assure us, among other things, that our morals are not arbitrary or groundless, that there is a life after death, that there is a purposeful explanation for the existence of the universe and our place therein, and so on.

Unfortuntately, these explanations are just-so stories that really ONLY function to give us comfort and make us feel warm and fuzzy inside; they really are crap explanations because they are either unintelligible, or lack anything approaching sufficient evidence. But most people value peace of mind above truth or accuracy, even if its at an almost unconscious or subconscious level- in short, most people have no stomach for the truth. And then there's nihilism, that little pest, who comes a'callin as soon as God goes out the door- we each have to find our own satisfactory answer for what our lives mean, and how we should act, if we reject the popular religious worldviews.

And not only this, but we are our own worst enemies to an extent; as humans, we are biologically predisposed to understand events and occurances intentionally or purposefully- evolution has simply engineered us this way, because it served our predecessors well to view the world in this manner, despite it frequently leading to errors in judgment. Human beings naturally think of things, i.e. events, in terms of intentionality and purpose, and thus we are easily lead to project these qualities even onto natural phenomena. At one point, we went so far as to ascribe ALL natural phenomena (weather, the seasons, movement of heavenly bodies, etc.) in terms of the actions of agents, but we still think this way; hence ID/design arguments, the "great artificer" and so on.

8/26/2012 4:13:36 AM Atheists: Does it make sense  

azmetalfan
Over 2,000 Posts (2,241)
Mesa, AZ
39, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from kriszj:
I feel that way sometimes. It would be great thinking that i wont just rot in the ground once i die.

Think positive. Once you die you will be performing the ultimate act of recycling.

8/26/2012 11:00:52 AM Atheists: Does it make sense  
pelham12345
Bronx, NY
35, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from kriszj:

Just because one is atheist doesnt mean you can't be spiritual.. You can not believe in a god and religion and still believe in reincarnation or the concept of a soul that returns to a common lifestream or something

8/27/2012 2:54:25 PM Atheists: Does it make sense  
merqueb
Saint Paul, MN
32, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from pelham12345:
Just because one is atheist doesnt mean you can't be spiritual.. You can not believe in a god and religion and still believe in reincarnation or the concept of a soul that returns to a common lifestream or something

I suppose so- people can be fairly inconsistent in their beliefs, and atheists are no exception.

On the other hand, one can only hope that you would be equally suspicious of ALL nonsense, not just some of it; and the existence of an immortal, personal, immaterial soul is no more credible than the existence of a cosmic intervener, or any of the other occult entities posited by various religions.

9/1/2012 12:27:33 PM Atheists: Does it make sense  
bradm29
Grand Junction, CO
35, joined May. 2012

Quote from merqueb:
I suppose so- people can be fairly inconsistent in their beliefs, and atheists are no exception.

On the other hand, one can only hope that you would be equally suspicious of ALL nonsense, not just some of it; and the existence of an immortal, personal, immaterial soul is no more credible than the existence of a cosmic intervener, or any of the other occult entities posited by various religions.

If one is to accept your premises your going to have to explain why people being kept Alive with machines display no consciousness. The electric impulses are there the organ are alive and oxygenated, but no consciousness is present, why? The only answer that makes any kind of empirical sense to me is, that consciousness is not simply an amalgamation of tissue and chemio-electric responses. Could I be wrong? Sure. But I've seen no proof that I am as of yet.

9/5/2012 7:04:00 AM Atheists: Does it make sense  

belphegor1943
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,461)
Austin, TX
34, joined May. 2012
online now!

Very excellent point.

Is there consciousness without language? Most people I ask answer yes, but I am having difficulty imagining such a consciousness. I am inclined to believe that most of our consciousness is driven by language.

As a computer scientist, one of my chief interests is artificial intelligence. Can we program a computer to think on it's own and formulate its own opinions with reason based on available data? We aren't even close. However, once we learn how our own brain works, we will be able to replicate it into computers. I will bet my life on it. It's the only reason we haven't been successful; we do not yet understand ourselves.

As a more general comment, we are made of the most abundant elements in the galaxy: carbon and hydrogen. So we essentially ARE the universe, or an appendage of it, are we not? I think that's spiritual.

[Edited 9/5/2012 7:05:09 AM ]

9/5/2012 9:24:52 PM Atheists: Does it make sense  
mistymoon77
Le Sueur, MN
61, joined Jun. 2012

Being an Atheist for many many years, it makes sense to me NOT to believe in utter nonsense of so many gods.. why bother in that one has no explanation for. People are afraid of what they don't understand.. they fear the unknown, we all know that. But let's look at the mind and how that works.. or lack thereof.

We as humans are programmed to always try to make sense of everything we come into contact with. Most christians or religious people are so brain washed that they can't compute the thought of not believing in something.. anything.. to them is better than nothing. But non theists do believe in something.. we believe in facts.. science. reality.. which equals truth. What makes our ways of thinking, our minds, our thoughts so close to understanding each other where you get all kinds of religions together, shit they can't agree on anything other than they think they know there is something greater than all of us out there floating around.. but where... where is this so called existence hiding?

Religions are based on notions, theories coming from somewhere.. and yet not one single religious person a clue as to where it all began.. and so it goes as we know it be... blind faith.. and faith, what is that exactly? Some words really have no defined meaning. To follow up on the comment about language. Without communication, where would we be?

9/16/2012 11:12:10 PM Atheists: Does it make sense  

enemyofreality
Tampa, FL
26, joined Mar. 2012

Not at all. I wish I could believe in something myself but I rely too much on logic and reason. I can't allow myself to believe that something seemingly physically impossible exists without proof.