Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www megapersonals

Share your stories to win prizes from Headspace subscriptions to massages. best dating apps in nebraska Anthony s two daughters also reside with them component time. The League makes it possible for you to be pretty picky with your preferences, even allowing you to choose which races you choose to see. doublelist houston tx Go in with the mindset that you are trying to come across out if this particular person meets YOUR standards, not the other way round.

skipthegames chat

Then he asked me out for coffee, and I stupidly said no—I do not drink coffee, but he just thought I didn t want to go out with him. www craigslist kamloops Even your shyest or most uncomfortable participant can handle to talk with yet another particular person for two minutes. The ability to ask concerns is a very good area to grow in, as effectively as a mark of mature adulthood. asian girls shitting Launched in 2012 by the Chinese LGBTQ neighborhood web site Danlan, Blued is the best gay dating app in China.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/6/2013 12:49:55 AM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  

khadijahali
Newark, NJ
35, joined May. 2013

Asa all

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/9/2013 6:54:32 PM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  
ne88cowboy1
Winfield, KS
47, joined Jan. 2013

islam

5/18/2013 9:28:51 AM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  
uniquecover
Over 1,000 Posts (1,286)
Aurora, IL
29, joined Jul. 2012

Wa Alaikum Assalam to all of the salaams I've missed.

5/19/2013 7:00:26 PM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (279,494)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

salaam alaikim

5/21/2013 1:33:20 PM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  

frank022
Kingwood, TX
29, joined May. 2013

I m muslim too nd salaam to all muslim brothers.

5/21/2013 1:35:36 PM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  

frank022
Kingwood, TX
29, joined May. 2013

MashAllah nd congracts for him...

5/21/2013 11:13:31 PM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  

mrdobbs
Chicago, IL
51, joined Oct. 2012

As Salaam Alaikum. I understand there are muslims on this website, "Alhumduallah." But are there any muslims women ?

5/23/2013 8:30:02 PM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  
aaminah627
Cleveland, OH
47, joined May. 2013

Asalaam Walaikum waRahmantu'Allah wabarkat. Alhumdil'Allah, for those who hold firm to the rope of Allah. Inshaa'Allah when speaking about the Glorious Quran Kareem & The final Messenger Mohammed ibn Abdullah (saaw) please present the proof of your Daleel. Jazak'Allahukhair

5/23/2013 8:38:58 PM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  
aaminah627
Cleveland, OH
47, joined May. 2013

Allah says in al-Baqrah: He (SWA) knows what a person conceal & reveal. He ( Allah) is closer to a man than his juggler vein. With that beingsaid Iiit's no-ones call to say who a true Muslim is or isn't based on her decision to join a site looking for marriage. After all this is half of our religion. Perhaps her family hasnt found anyone suitable for the Sister to marry. Allah knows best! IJS, in my Sister's defense.....

6/2/2013 5:42:58 AM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  

naughtyguy13
Ozone Park, NY
36, joined Jan. 2012
online now!

As Salam Alaykum to all.

6/8/2013 1:02:49 PM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  
ne88cowboy1
Winfield, KS
47, joined Jan. 2013

Muhammad

6/9/2013 12:52:26 PM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  
yungaziz2
Odenton, MD
37, joined Mar. 2013

Salaam hope everybody is doing okay

6/24/2013 1:53:25 AM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  
realearth1966
New Haven, CT
51, joined Jun. 2013

Just a muslim..salaam to all.

6/28/2013 4:24:39 AM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  

greatness22
Conway, SC
27, joined Dec. 2012

Salaam to my brothers and sisters

6/30/2013 9:43:22 AM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  

khadijahali
Newark, NJ
35, joined May. 2013

Asa ppl

7/5/2013 1:23:05 AM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  
matthewray956
Over 1,000 Posts (1,188)
San Benito, TX
29, joined May. 2013

Quote from ne88cowboy1:
Muhammad

7/10/2013 7:21:24 PM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  
problemchild007
Jackson, MS
38, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from saddestangel7:
I'm Christian but my son who is my heart and soul is Sunni Muslim. He converted to Islam July 2011.

Al-hamduallah

7/10/2013 7:39:27 PM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  
problemchild007
Jackson, MS
38, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from ne88cowboy1:
Muhammed

Glad we're not so stupid to damn ourselves by rejecting Prophet Isa sallahu alahi wasalaam... To all muslims let him ride that boat to hell alone we know what to do if we encounter his kind. So cowboy be sure u walk light. Allahu- akbar

7/11/2013 11:59:41 AM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  
realearth1966
New Haven, CT
51, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from problemchild007:
Glad we're not so stupid to damn ourselves by rejecting Prophet Isa sallahu alahi wasalaam... To all muslims let him ride that boat to hell alone we know what to do if we encounter his kind. So cowboy be sure u walk light. Allahu- akbar
Well said my brother...salaam.

7/11/2013 10:01:16 PM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  

alladin4u
Orlando, FL
41, joined Jul. 2013

Sunni Muslims, shows Muslims, remember Allah always and that we are all brothers and sisters. We are not defined by a sect of muslim. Islam is One! All the same, we read the same book, we are Muslims, if you choose to define yourself sunni/ shite/ show, you have separated yourself from the start. Peace to everyone, and we shall in-shah-Allah meet again.

7/12/2013 4:43:13 PM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  
problemchild007
Jackson, MS
38, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from realearth1966:
Well said my brother...salaam.

Thanx sis!!

7/13/2013 5:59:10 PM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  
mdennis
Columbus, NJ
69, joined Jun. 2013

Hi Everyone,

I am not a Muslim. I am a Christian.

The following was posted by share_n_love to the Christian Group page. I would appreciate your comments.

Thank you.

Regards,
Michael.....please see below

share_n_love

Fort Wayne, IN
57, joined Dec. 2012 Be sure to read the bolded areas...

This was written by a woman born in Egypt as a Muslim. Make sure you read the paragraph (in red) towards the end.
Joys of Muslim Women
By Nonie Darwish

In the Muslim faith a Muslim man can marry a child as young as 1 year old and have sexual intimacy with this child. Consummating the marriage by 9.

The dowry is given to the family in exchange for the woman (who becomes his slave) and for the purchase of the private parts of the woman, to use her as a toy.

Even though a woman is abused she can not obtain a divorce.

To prove rape, the woman must have (4) male witnesses.

Often after a woman has been raped, she is returned to her family and the family must return the dowry. The family has the right to execute her (an honor killing) to restore the honor of the family. Husbands can beat their wives 'at will' and he does not have to say why he has beaten her.

The husband is permitted to have (4 wives) and a temporary wife for an hour (prostitute) at his discretion.

The Shariah Muslim law controls the private as well as the public life of the woman.
In the West World ( America and Britain ) Muslim men are starting to demand Shariah Law so the wife can not obtain a divorce and he can have full and complete control of her. It is amazing and alarming how many of our sisters and daughters attending American Universities and British Universities are now marrying Muslim men and subm itting themselves and their children unsuspectingly to the Shariah law.

By passing this on, enlightened American and British women may avoid becoming a slave under Shariah Law.

Ripping the West in Two.

Author and lecturer Nonie Darwish says the goal of radical Islamists is to impose Shariah law on the world, ripping Western law and liberty in two.

She recently authored the book, Cruel and Usual Punishment: The Terrifying Global Implications of Islamic Law. Darwish was born in Cairo and spent her childhood in Egypt and Gaza before immigrating to America in 1978, when she was eight years old. Her father died while leading covert attacks on Israel . He was a high-ranking Egyptian military officer stationed with his family in Gaza .

When he died, he was considered a "shahid," a martyr for jihad. His posthumous status earned Nonie and her family an elevated position in Muslim society.
But Darwish developed a skeptical eye at an early age. She questioned her own Muslim culture and upbringing.. She converted to Christianity after hearing a Christian preacher on television.
In her latest book, Darwish warns about creeping shariah law - what it is, what it means, and how it is manifested in Islamic countries.

For the West, she says radical Islamists are working to impose sharia on the world. If that happens, Western civilization will be destroyed. Westerners generally assume all religions encourage a respect for the dignity of each individual. Islamic law (Sharia) teaches that non-Muslims should be subjugated or killed in this world.

Peace and prosperity for one's children is not as important as assuring that Islamic law rules everywhere in the Middle East and eventually in the world.

While Westerners tend to think that all religions encourage some form of the golden rule, Shariah teaches two systems of ethics - one for Muslims and another for non-Muslims. Building on tribal practices of the seventh century, Shariah encourages the side of humanity that wants to take from and subjugate others.

While Westerners tend to think in terms of religious people developing a personal understanding of and relationship with God, Shariah advocates executing people who ask difficult questions that could be interpreted as criticism.

It's hard to imagine, that in this day and age, Islamic scholars agree that those who criticize Islam or choose to stop being Muslim should be executed. Sadly, while talk of an Islamic reformation is common and even assumed by many in the West, such murmurings in the Middle East are silenced through intimidation.

While Westerners are accustomed to an increase in religious tolerance over time, Darwish explains how petro dollars are being used to grow an extremely intolerant form of political Islam in her native Egypt and elsewhere.

(In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. And Britain To elect the President by themselves! Rest assured they will do so... You can look at how they have taken over several towns in the USA .. Dearborn Mich. Is one... And there are others....) ( Britain has several cities now totally controlled by Muslims)

I think everyone in the U.S. And Great Britain Should be required to read this, but with the ACLU, there is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us sends it on!
It is too bad that so many are disillusioned with life and Christianity that they accept Muslims as peaceful.. Some may be but they have an army that is willing to shed blood in the name of Islam.. The peaceful support the warriors with their finances and own kind of patriotism to their religion. While America and Britain are getting rid of Christianity from all public sites and erasing God from the lives of children the Muslims are planning a great jihad on America .. (and Britain ) ..

7/15/2013 9:37:18 AM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  
realearth1966
New Haven, CT
51, joined Jun. 2013

You post this to prove what??? what's your point???..lmao!
Quote from mdennis:
Hi Everyone,

I am not a Muslim. I am a Christian.

The following was posted by share_n_love to the Christian Group page. I would appreciate your comments.

Thank you.

Regards,
Michael.....please see below

share_n_love

Fort Wayne, IN
57, joined Dec. 2012 Be sure to read the bolded areas...

This was written by a woman born in Egypt as a Muslim. Make sure you read the paragraph (in red) towards the end.
Joys of Muslim Women
By Nonie Darwish

In the Muslim faith a Muslim man can marry a child as young as 1 year old and have sexual intimacy with this child. Consummating the marriage by 9.

The dowry is given to the family in exchange for the woman (who becomes his slave) and for the purchase of the private parts of the woman, to use her as a toy.

Even though a woman is abused she can not obtain a divorce.

To prove rape, the woman must have (4) male witnesses.

Often after a woman has been raped, she is returned to her family and the family must return the dowry. The family has the right to execute her (an honor killing) to restore the honor of the family. Husbands can beat their wives 'at will' and he does not have to say why he has beaten her.

The husband is permitted to have (4 wives) and a temporary wife for an hour (prostitute) at his discretion.

The Shariah Muslim law controls the private as well as the public life of the woman.
In the West World ( America and Britain ) Muslim men are starting to demand Shariah Law so the wife can not obtain a divorce and he can have full and complete control of her. It is amazing and alarming how many of our sisters and daughters attending American Universities and British Universities are now marrying Muslim men and subm itting themselves and their children unsuspectingly to the Shariah law.

By passing this on, enlightened American and British women may avoid becoming a slave under Shariah Law.

Ripping the West in Two.

Author and lecturer Nonie Darwish says the goal of radical Islamists is to impose Shariah law on the world, ripping Western law and liberty in two.

She recently authored the book, Cruel and Usual Punishment: The Terrifying Global Implications of Islamic Law. Darwish was born in Cairo and spent her childhood in Egypt and Gaza before immigrating to America in 1978, when she was eight years old. Her father died while leading covert attacks on Israel . He was a high-ranking Egyptian military officer stationed with his family in Gaza .

When he died, he was considered a "shahid," a martyr for jihad. His posthumous status earned Nonie and her family an elevated position in Muslim society.
But Darwish developed a skeptical eye at an early age. She questioned her own Muslim culture and upbringing.. She converted to Christianity after hearing a Christian preacher on television.
In her latest book, Darwish warns about creeping shariah law - what it is, what it means, and how it is manifested in Islamic countries.

For the West, she says radical Islamists are working to impose sharia on the world. If that happens, Western civilization will be destroyed. Westerners generally assume all religions encourage a respect for the dignity of each individual. Islamic law (Sharia) teaches that non-Muslims should be subjugated or killed in this world.

Peace and prosperity for one's children is not as important as assuring that Islamic law rules everywhere in the Middle East and eventually in the world.

While Westerners tend to think that all religions encourage some form of the golden rule, Shariah teaches two systems of ethics - one for Muslims and another for non-Muslims. Building on tribal practices of the seventh century, Shariah encourages the side of humanity that wants to take from and subjugate others.

While Westerners tend to think in terms of religious people developing a personal understanding of and relationship with God, Shariah advocates executing people who ask difficult questions that could be interpreted as criticism.

It's hard to imagine, that in this day and age, Islamic scholars agree that those who criticize Islam or choose to stop being Muslim should be executed. Sadly, while talk of an Islamic reformation is common and even assumed by many in the West, such murmurings in the Middle East are silenced through intimidation.

While Westerners are accustomed to an increase in religious tolerance over time, Darwish explains how petro dollars are being used to grow an extremely intolerant form of political Islam in her native Egypt and elsewhere.

(In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. And Britain To elect the President by themselves! Rest assured they will do so... You can look at how they have taken over several towns in the USA .. Dearborn Mich. Is one... And there are others....) ( Britain has several cities now totally controlled by Muslims)

I think everyone in the U.S. And Great Britain Should be required to read this, but with the ACLU, there is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us sends it on!
It is too bad that so many are disillusioned with life and Christianity that they accept Muslims as peaceful.. Some may be but they have an army that is willing to shed blood in the name of Islam.. The peaceful support the warriors with their finances and own kind of patriotism to their religion. While America and Britain are getting rid of Christianity from all public sites and erasing God from the lives of children the Muslims are planning a great jihad on America .. (and Britain ) ..

7/15/2013 1:39:47 PM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  
mdennis
Columbus, NJ
69, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from realearth1966:
Quote from mdennis:

Hi Everyone,

My point?...to ask for your comments.

Regards,
Michael

7/15/2013 2:07:59 PM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  
mdennis
Columbus, NJ
69, joined Jun. 2013

Hi Everyone,

Here's one reply from someone ....Anas Hlayhel...... in Muslimmatters.org who didn't see any reason to "laugh his a** off."

Regards,
Michael

See entire article and comments....

http://muslimmatters.org/2010/12/10/women%E2%80%99s-rights-in-islam-a-critical-look-at-%E2%80%9Cjoys-of-muslim-women%E2%80%9D/

I tried posting the entire contents but I couldn't. Perhaps it was because the article contained Arabic which may not load here.

7/30/2013 12:36:04 AM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  
ayekaze
Philadelphia, PA
45, joined Jun. 2013

As Salamu Alaikum, my brothers and sisters. Masha-llah...

7/30/2013 11:20:45 PM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  
asaisarab76
Glen Mills, PA
40, joined Jul. 2013

I was raised in Egypt by a muslim mother love where I came from though my father is christian. The pic is from a wedding I attended in Egypt.

7/31/2013 11:28:52 PM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  
jalebigirl91
Brookfield, IL
25, joined Jul. 2013

Mee! ASAK everyone! I hope you ask are having a blessed Ramadan! Two more weeks left!

8/4/2013 1:16:16 AM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  

arabgirl0126
Daly City, CA
27, joined Aug. 2013

I'm muslim but idk if I'm sunni or not

8/4/2013 8:34:58 PM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  

mysteri0usguy
South Richmond Hill, NY
36, joined Oct. 2012

Quote from arabgirl0126:
I'm muslim but idk if I'm sunni or not

This should help you out..
http://www.religionfacts.com/islam/comparison_charts/islamic_sects.htm

8/5/2013 8:23:00 PM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  
alirahim64
New York, NY
53, joined Jul. 2013

I am also Muslim by the mercy and grace of Allah

8/7/2013 11:33:39 PM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  
atlxx
Clarkston, GA
33, joined Dec. 2011

Salam malekom too all

8/7/2013 11:36:45 PM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  
atlxx
Clarkston, GA
33, joined Dec. 2011

Im Muslim ????????

8/8/2013 2:02:52 AM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  
atlxx
Clarkston, GA
33, joined Dec. 2011

Hi all

8/8/2013 2:28:22 AM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  
atlxx
Clarkston, GA
33, joined Dec. 2011

Who is up

8/13/2013 9:53:22 AM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  
jim_a49
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,273)
Bellevue, WA
68, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from mdennis:
eader]Quote from realearth1966:
Quote from mdennis:

Hi Everyone,

My point?...to ask for your comments.

Regards,
Michael

Islam is full of missinformation, being held fron The Kaffir and muslims alike.
I doubt many if any, muslims on this post even know the correct way to read the Qur'an to understand it.

8/13/2013 2:06:08 PM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (279,494)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

All religions are rampant with misinformation --- since "man" began tweaking the word to gain an advantage.

8/14/2013 8:16:26 PM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
68, joined Dec. 2010

Muslims commit 90% of world terrorism, and Sunni commits 70% of that.

8/16/2013 11:26:28 AM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
68, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from quite_storm45:
why don't you come find me with all that? we will see who goes to meet their maker. all you nut cases who feel the need to bash on islam need to find some place else to rant and rave.

If you knew anything about Islam, you would bash it also, unless of course you are a pedophile, psychopath.

8/16/2013 3:33:45 PM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
68, joined Dec. 2010

But, much to your dismay.

I can back up anything I say about Islam, you cannot.

8/16/2013 3:38:43 PM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
68, joined Dec. 2010

well jimbo, you know what they say don't you? opinions are like a**holes, everybody has one. you have two rooms full of islamic books and yet you know absolutely nothing about faith. i find that truely amazing. and why are you intent on hiding your identity? i think you might be sacred about the 30,000 plus comments you have made against islam. what have they done to you?

And I don't have 2 rooms full of Islamic books, of course as a muslim, I really do not expect you to be truthfull.
My home library takes up two rooms in my home, but In my religion section, Islam is barely one bookshelf, about 120 books.

I am always willing to discuss Islam, but I like truthfull discussions, with references, so this usually eliminates all muslims.

8/16/2013 4:59:48 PM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
68, joined Dec. 2010

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

8/16/2013 5:55:34 PM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
68, joined Dec. 2010

Faith is a common word used by religion to answer questions that have no answers.
It is also used to shut up people when the answer is not on line with the delusion.
But in the case of Islam, faith is not needed at all.
All a person has to do is study the origins of the cult, and follow the life of Muhammed, to realize there is nothing in it that refers to any God.
when you are a member of a cult that actively abuses women, rapes little girls, and kills all who have different views, it is not normal.

You can say the sun is green, and have all the faith you want, but it is not correct.

8/16/2013 6:45:45 PM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
68, joined Dec. 2010

I understand what you are saying, but I don't know how you associate Islam, with God.

Oxymoron in progress.

8/16/2013 9:54:38 PM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
68, joined Dec. 2010

But how does the Qur'an connect with God.
You have philosophers who write cute and somewhat emotional stories.
This does not connect with God, especially when you look at the origins of the Qur'an and sunnah.

Do you even know the correct way to read the Qur'an to understand it.

8/17/2013 5:41:00 PM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
68, joined Dec. 2010

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

8/18/2013 9:50:19 AM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
68, joined Dec. 2010

I have a post in religions", titled "why can't we learn anything about Muhammed" where I am covering, very basically, and briefly, a lot of ground.
Read through it, and bring up anything you would ,like me to validate, from Islamic sources naturally.

One of the things you will notice is that muslims will not come to these posts, other than to call me names and slither away.
One ofakind even PM'ed me telling me he was going to tell me all about muhammed.
Once he realized he was in way over his head, he crawled back under whatever rock he emerged from.

8/18/2013 9:53:34 AM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
68, joined Dec. 2010

If you are seriousally interested In learning about Islam, The last places you go it.

Ask a muslim,
Read the Qur'an..

Do not take my word for it either, you must read it yourself.

If you are interested, I can point you in a direction, and show you the proper way to read the Qur'an.

8/18/2013 9:57:28 AM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
68, joined Dec. 2010

now i really don't have a complete history on muhammad. what i have read and heard is that before he ( for a lack of a better word ) became a prophet, he was known to be honest in all his dealings. but as they say, god knows best. i have found that there are quit a few of his followers that have taken what was said and used it to their advantage. that was in the part and still happens today. but you shouldn't throw the baby out with the bath water.

And I want to point out, Muhammed was not a prophet, he never made a prophasy.
And he was dishonest in this dealings, very dishonest.
It is this factor that makes dealing with muslims today impossible.

Bukhari:V7B67N427

"The Prophet said, 'If I take an oath and later find something else better than that, then I do what is better and expiate my oath.'"

8/18/2013 5:37:14 PM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
68, joined Dec. 2010

There are several instances in Islam about breaking an oath, to this da

I could probably find a half dozen real quick, and I stress, if something weird showed up once in a while, it could be excused as a mistake, but constantly, something is wrong.

Qur'an 9:3
"Allah and His Messenger dissolve obligations."

Qur'an 66:2
"Allah has already sanctioned for you the dissolution of your vows."

Ishaq:323
"I am the best of plotters. I deceived them with My guile so that I delivered you from them."

Google , Taquyyia

8/19/2013 7:32:00 AM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
68, joined Dec. 2010

Here is the first English translation of the surat Rasuall allah.

http://archive.org/details/IbnIshaq-SiratRasulAllah-translatorA.Guillaume

If nothing else, download it for future reference.
Go to bottom of page and download full item.

Taburi is not available on-line, in full form yet, You can however buy it for about a thousand bucks.
I was lucky to get my 8 volume set at a used bookstore I worked at over 30 years ago.
Not knowing what I had, it just went into my library in the religion section, and I didn't even read it until about 6 or 7 years ago.

Ishaq is the first written documentation of all of Islam, and 4/5ths of it was discarded for, "Matters that would distress people". This is a book that would be illegal in a pornographic movie, and is one of the vilest books written. It only leaves to the immagination what was to bad to be left out.
Islam leaves hints of homosexuality, beastality, and even sex with the dead.

It is 125 years after the fact, and the original no longer exists.
However it was edited and re-written 60 years later by Ibn Hissan, ( bad spelling) into what it is now.

Some of the discarded Ishaq did survive in Taburi, but nobody knows exactly what.

These are two books that are on a 'need to know' basis in Islam, and are not promoted as widely as the Qur'an, in fact they are hidden.
a cleric will quote them when needed, even make sermons around them, but they will not give them to you to read.

These are also the only documentation for the first 250 years.
When we consider the times and the printing availability of the next writing, Bukhari, which is 250 years after the fact, we can only guess how long it took to even get this out to the public. another 100 years maybe.

Ishaq gives you a story, a chronological lifetime of muhammed himself.
A person reading it, with an open-mind, can see the fabrication of the religious events.
However it does portray the phsycial events of the raids, murders, rapes, and the pattern of conduct you are supposed to follow.

A pattern followed so well by the terrorists.
After all, muhammed was a terrorist, he brags about it.

8/21/2013 11:35:12 AM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
68, joined Dec. 2010

Islam has been going through drastic changes in presenting itself to the west, and even to muslims themselves. However these changes are purely superficial, and voided as the person becomes brainwashed into the cult with the commands of the clerics, whom you are to "obey as though you were speaking to muhammed himself".

If a person wants to learn about islam, there is a procedure you must follow, and you will not hear it from your Iman, in fact he will discourage you from doing so.

First you need an accredited version of Qur'an.
I like Nobel, because it is in all the mosques.
others are
Achmed Ali
Yousaf Ali
Pitchall
shakir
The Qur'an as is, is gibberish, written on a 6th grade level, goes in and out of the 1st,2nd, and 3rd person, you never know who you are talking to. no context or storyline, and it is not in chronological order.
This confuses abrogated verses.

Look in the index, and arrange it in chronological order

Then start with the Sirat Rasual Allah,
Read the Sira, until the appearance of Muhammed
Then read them side by side, Qur'an and Sira, in chronology.
This will put the events into their correct context, and give indepth descriptions of what is going on.
After a while a story and pattern emerges.
Read it with an open mind, without pre-conceived answers.

If you can get your hands on Taburi, I encourage reading that also.

By the time you are finished, you will know more about Islam, than most muslims.

8/23/2013 9:13:03 PM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  
miahash
Over 1,000 Posts (1,051)
Lynchburg, VA
37, joined Dec. 2007

Shiria law.

8/23/2013 11:45:17 PM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  

deachi
Des Plaines, IL
31, joined Nov. 2011

Stop being a hater.. Im chatholic But it mot gud To talk bad abt other religion.. so if u dont like it keep it To urself y botherin others wth snething u dont like

8/24/2013 3:39:06 AM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
68, joined Dec. 2010

I don't like Nazi's or the KKK either and I speak my mind about it.

all that is necessary for the triumph of evil, is that good men do nothing.

Edward Burke

8/24/2013 9:43:01 AM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  
sensualxx
Zarghun ShahrLancashire
United Kingdom
32, joined Aug. 2013

yes

9/1/2013 8:23:19 AM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
68, joined Dec. 2010

I see we are not getting any rebuttals by the muslims themselves.

Just a few years ago muslims would speak up saying I was wrong and attempt to show otherwise, usually with abrogated verses, or complete lack of knowledbe of the religion.

Now days many Infidels are learning about the religion, as are more muslims, so there is little to argue about when confronted.

It is easier to slink off, into their own protected bubble of delusion.

9/2/2013 10:47:25 PM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  

mysteri0usguy
South Richmond Hill, NY
36, joined Oct. 2012

Quote from jim_a49:
I see we are not getting any rebuttals by the muslims themselves.

Just a few years ago muslims would speak up saying I was wrong and attempt to show otherwise, usually with abrogated verses, or complete lack of knowledbe of the religion.

Now days many Infidels are learning about the religion, as are more muslims, so there is little to argue about when confronted.

It is easier to slink off, into their own protected bubble of delusion.

You are 63yrs full with hate and unresolved issues with life..you know you don't have long more in this world right..this is the first and last I will reply to you..so u can just save your keys stroke..

9/3/2013 9:54:53 AM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
68, joined Dec. 2010

You are 63yrs full with hate and unresolved issues with life..you know you don't have long more in this world right..this is the first and last I will reply to you..so u can just save your keys stroke..

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Sorry,

MY religion does not order me to kill jews and Christians.
My religion does not claim women are stupid.
My religion does not promote pedophilia.

You have got your priorities mixed up. Might want to look up "hate" in the dictionary.

Peace.

9/8/2013 5:26:06 PM Any Sunni Muslims here? | Page 2  

rodfree
Lancaster, TX
34, joined May. 2013

I am Muslim and enjoy life. Great to see Muslim men and women here.