Select your best hookup:
East Europe

dandruff   Last Online: Today
Single Men Cleveland, Ohio, OH, Strawberry Blonde Hair, Other Eyes
 Location: Cleveland Ohio
 Zip Code: 44144
 Age: 46, Leo
 Height: 5 ft. 11 in.
 Hair, Eyes: Strawberry Blonde, Other
 Body: Muscular
 Ethnicity: White
 Religion: Christian
 Politics: Very Conservative
 Education: Some College
 Income: Didn't Say
 Job: Personal Care & Service
 Smoke: Don't Smoke
 Has Kids: No
Meet Me Free      Wink Free     Add Friend      Add Favorite

About Me
I'm middle aged, about yay tall, looking for some. No? OK, I'm nuts...

In reality, I'm looking for someone who likes my sense of humor, cuz that's about 90% of what I say. The other 10% is usually heart felt. I'd like someone who is honest and would rather kick back and watch a movie, like The Princess Bride or Monty Python's Holy Grail then go to a club. Also, I need an hour or so to lift weights, and a woman who likes them, I love
Now, where would an ideal date be? I'd love to go to a nice restaurant and grub, maybe head back to your place or mine and watch some movies, or take a long walk.
'As of 1979, I became type one diabetic, as of June 21, thanks to a double transplant, I'm healed

Want To Find: A woman ages 29 to 45 to date
I Like:
balancing equations, conjugating verbs, God, martial arts, music, weight lifting, you know the drill
My Groups: 30's Chat Singles with Disabilities Ohio Chat Pet Lovers
Blog Entries:
"Who will help me plant my wheat?" (1 comment) 03/30/16
While visiting a country school (3 comments) 03/24/16
Tomorrow's Ash Wednesday. (5 comments) 03/22/16
Got back from the State Theatre (1 comment) 03/16/16
It's like my dad always said, (1 comment) 03/15/16
I bought a bottle of wine yesterday (1 comment) 03/10/16
view all blog entries >>
My Discussions:
Ok, How does a pterodactyl sound when it is peeing? (3 replies) 08/12/15
As we all know (2 replies) 08/08/15
Aviation Note: For those who don't know, (1 reply) 08/07/15
Deep Observation (2 replies) 08/06/15
like a girl with a head on her shoulders... (9 replies) 07/07/15
view all of my: discussions (606) | posts (3,251)

My Featured Friends (20 total friends)

My Gifts
Rose Heart Kiss Box of Chocolates Flower Bouquet
Teddy Bear Birthday Cake Birthday Balloon Big Hug Burger
Cookie Coffee

More Photos
I'm huge, pay homage
Jay Cutler is a type 1 diabetic
Daisy! wag wag wag wag...
Old pic, I've been sheared since.
Me and Pepper, 2 of 2008
All Photos >>

Let us introduce Trusted reviews on reliable and best hook up apps for iOS and android.

For hookup travel we have get laid guide based on location search.