Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

are hookup ids a scam

Delight in the courting approach and use it as an opportunity to attempt out new places, share new experiences and get to know somebody you uncover cute. carbondale il personals Soul has closed a Series C round of an undisclosed sum last year, with backers like GGV Capital, Morningside Venture Capital. Ahead of meeting, you can even slip in the set up for an excuse to reduce things quick if it is going nowhere fast. xmeeting legit Anything more than that can be a bit as well forward or presumptive.

mega presonals

Discover far more crucial questions about dating, marriage, and living a purposeful life in my new book101 Queries You Need to Ask in Your Twenties. eugene personals This is a web site that caters to your desires and that makes it a hit with singles who are seeking for a terrific time with a person new. You can speak to up to 25 new members a day and after you re locked in a chat with a person you can talk as significantly as you like. doublelist greenville OkCupid is component of Match Group, which owns other dating web sites like Tinder, Plenty of Fish and Match, and your facts may be shared with other Match Group companies.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/10/2012 8:51:44 PM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  

rockhead400
New Orleans, LA
51, joined Jul. 2010

So this is what my sometimes gf told me this weekend. Dont get me wrong, Im old fashioned and believe that the man should always pay to take his woman out. I like to give gifts. I dont like being asked for them.
So in one day I bought her 2 pairs of shoes, took her to beauty supply and spent about 20, 6 at the pharmacy, 12 at dollar general, 18 on sushi at grocery, 10 for wine, took her to applebees for an appetizer and drinks. Im not cheap and I dont mind spending money on her. The problem is she has no job and no income and is not looking. She barely pays her rent with disability check, and food stamps for food. Smokes like a train, drinks daily like a fish most days.
I work hard for my money and it is not my responsibility to pay for her every need. She has always hit me up for light bills, gas bills, water bills, vet bills, dog food, and on and on.
I tell her to get a job doing anything to earn something and stop expecting me to pay for everything, cause I refuse to be an atm machine. I do give her some cash as well, like 30 bucks this weekend. I usually give her 60-100. I am not giving her that much anymore cause she will just drink and smoke it. So tell me how you feel people? How much is too much? Lots of women out there have jobs and income and are not just leaches.

[Edited 9/10/2012 8:54:24 PM ]

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/10/2012 8:53:26 PM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  

airyerin
Over 1,000 Posts (1,298)
North Pole, AK
29, joined Jan. 2011

wow go find a relationship.....and not just a leech

9/10/2012 8:54:23 PM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  
myblessing2004
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,480)
Mannheim
Germany
40, joined Aug. 2012

You are enabling her

[Edited 9/10/2012 8:54:45 PM ]

9/10/2012 8:54:58 PM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  

kclady41
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,422)
Kansas City, MO
46, joined Jun. 2011

its good you like to spend money on a woman but sounds to me you need to spend your money on a woman that appreciates it.

9/10/2012 8:55:11 PM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  
rome_84
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,165)
Bridgeview, IL
31, joined Aug. 2012

...and you're with this woman why?

9/10/2012 8:55:54 PM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  
2muchfreetime
Rochester, MN
56, joined Aug. 2012

You don't have a girlfriend. You have a dependent. Stop paying for things and giving her money, and see what happens. It sounds like you found someone you can buy time with and she's playing along because she likes getting the money.

If she was really your girlfriend you would be buying a diamond ring, a car and then a house. You would make an honest women out of her.

9/10/2012 8:57:18 PM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  

tonguekiss79
Over 1,000 Posts (1,341)
Wappingers Falls, NY
36, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from rome_84:
...and you're with this woman why?

He's putting the p*ssy on a pedastool. Lol

9/10/2012 8:57:29 PM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  
sircameron
Richmond, IN
29, joined Jul. 2011

Well if she puts out i'd say you got off pretty cheap (pun intended). You didn't even buy her flowers a**hole! Hahahaha jk jk

9/10/2012 8:58:00 PM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  

rockhead400
New Orleans, LA
51, joined Jul. 2010

I actually spent more than this. Like 20 more at grocery, rented 5 movies, ice cream at mcdonalds, and offered to take her to a movie. She wanted to go to the park with dog instead, so we did that. She did cook me dinner and did her bedroom duties very well in her defense! Believe me a hooker would be cheaper, but I dont swing like that.

[Edited 9/10/2012 8:59:00 PM ]

9/10/2012 8:58:20 PM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  

airyerin
Over 1,000 Posts (1,298)
North Pole, AK
29, joined Jan. 2011

Is she at least attactive? Because she has to be, to outweigh all her lazy yuckyness. Yes yuckyness.
I can't believe she made you take her shopping.

9/10/2012 8:59:31 PM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  
myblessing2004
Mannheim
Germany
40, joined Aug. 2012

Rock....And that is the reason you keep her around....stop complaining if you aren't prepared to let her go

[Edited 9/10/2012 9:00:13 PM ]

9/10/2012 9:00:07 PM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  

airyerin
Over 1,000 Posts (1,298)
North Pole, AK
29, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from rockhead400:
I actually spent more than this. Like 20 more at grocery, rented 5 movies, ice cream at mcdonalds, and offered to take her to a movie. She wanted to go to the park with dog instead, so we did that. She did cook me dinner and did her bedroom duties very well in her defense! Believe me a hooker would be cheaper, but I dont swing like that.

Bedoom duties? WTF?

9/10/2012 9:00:19 PM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  

saddestangel7
Over 2,000 Posts (3,735)
Santa Clara, CA
54, joined Apr. 2011

Sounds like a personal problem.

Either marry her and take care of her or find the type of woman you really want.

Don't blame her for what you are doing for her.

9/10/2012 9:00:38 PM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  

banasec
Trenton, NJ
45, joined Aug. 2012

Put your foot down.....stop buying her get high man

9/10/2012 9:00:38 PM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  

rockhead400
New Orleans, LA
51, joined Jul. 2010

Well yes she is attractive when shes not sloppy drunk and raising hell. I dont mind taking her shopping cause she doesnt drive and needs some help here. Its just she is not trying to fix her own finanical dilemma. She just wants other people to pick up her slack.

[Edited 9/10/2012 9:01:50 PM ]

9/10/2012 9:02:26 PM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  

lovethelake17
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (34,425)
Henderson, NV
57, joined May. 2009

How much will you spend on a full time gf?

9/10/2012 9:03:19 PM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  

bbw47reader
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,074)
Frederick, MD
54, joined Jun. 2009

Are you just with her to berate her? You feel superior and in control? Well, you're paying in dollars the cost of getting your jollies.

I can understand all of her behaviors - she's doing what mentally, spiritually, and emotionally damaged people do.

What the f**k is your damage?

9/10/2012 9:03:39 PM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  

airyerin
Over 1,000 Posts (1,298)
North Pole, AK
29, joined Jan. 2011

It sounds like you have never had a REAL relationship.

9/10/2012 9:04:06 PM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  
myblessing2004
Mannheim
Germany
40, joined Aug. 2012

OP....Pick up the book Codependent No More by Melody Beattie

Thank me later......

9/10/2012 9:06:30 PM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  
man4funnsun
West Chester, OH
58, joined Jul. 2012

Someone needs to fix this guy up with kitty, lol

9/10/2012 9:06:46 PM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  
rcook5678
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,448)
Fort Myers, FL
47, joined Oct. 2011

Quote from rockhead400:
So this is what my sometimes gf told me this weekend. Dont get me wrong, Im old fashioned and believe that the man should always pay to take his woman out. I like to give gifts. I dont like being asked for them.
So in one day I bought her 2 pairs of shoes, took her to beauty supply and spent about 20, 6 at the pharmacy, 12 at dollar general, 18 on sushi at grocery, 10 for wine, took her to applebees for an appetizer and drinks. Im not cheap and I dont mind spending money on her. The problem is she has no job and no income and is not looking. She barely pays her rent with disability check, and food stamps for food. Smokes like a train, drinks daily like a fish most days.
I work hard for my money and it is not my responsibility to pay for her every need. She has always hit me up for light bills, gas bills, water bills, vet bills, dog food, and on and on.
I tell her to get a job doing anything to earn something and stop expecting me to pay for everything, cause I refuse to be an atm machine. I do give her some cash as well, like 30 bucks this weekend. I usually give her 60-100. I am not giving her that much anymore cause she will just drink and smoke it. So tell me how you feel people? How much is too much? Lots of women out there have jobs and income and are not just leaches.

I had one ask me for rent money before we even met. Run, dude!!

9/10/2012 9:06:54 PM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  

rockhead400
New Orleans, LA
51, joined Jul. 2010

Why am I with her? I wish I knew. boredom, sex, companionship, Im a caretaker type.
Shes not in school. She is my age. But she really does not appreciate it, she expects it! Because, well she just doesnt have the money for what she wants, shoes, vitamins, supplement, herbs, booze, cigs, etc. And she wont spend her money on the important things like electricity and the dentist. Oh I forgot I just paid for 2 dental visits.
I am not going to ever marry her. Not happening. Yes if she were full time, marriage material, I would spend everything I make to provide a home and life for her and ask for nothing in return. She doesnt show me proper respect so shell never be the one for me.

[Edited 9/10/2012 9:08:24 PM ]

9/10/2012 9:11:53 PM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  

airyerin
Over 1,000 Posts (1,298)
North Pole, AK
29, joined Jan. 2011

So leave!! Or if your going to stay stop complaining.
It's all your fault for putting up with it.

9/10/2012 9:12:03 PM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  

claudius5
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,941)
Petaluma, CA
66, joined May. 2009

Why do you reward bad behavior? If it is just for the p*ssy, then you are paying for what you get. Sounds like you are complaing because the cost is too much; when in fact you have no one to blame but yourself. If you are looking for sympathy, then I suggest you look elsewhere, because you get none here.

9/10/2012 9:12:23 PM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  

rockhead400
New Orleans, LA
51, joined Jul. 2010

Quote from bbw47reader:
Are you just with her to berate her? You feel superior and in control? Well, you're paying in dollars the cost of getting your jollies.

I can understand all of her behaviors - she's doing what mentally, spiritually, and emotionally damaged people do.

What the f**k is your damage?

Well I sure dont fell in control or superior, just stupid! She has suffered abuse of all kinds, physical, rape by uncle, someone else, cheating husband, you name it. Shes definitely emotionally f**ked.

What is my damage? I dont know. Im lonely sometimes, lost my family 2 years ago. Kids ignore me. Ok doc your turn!

9/10/2012 9:14:05 PM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  

banasec
Trenton, NJ
45, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from rockhead400:
Why am I with her? I wish I knew. boredom, sex, companionship, Im a caretaker type.
Shes not in school. She is my age. But she really does not appreciate it, she expects it! Because, well she just doesnt have the money for what she wants, shoes, vitamins, supplement, herbs, booze, cigs, etc. And she wont spend her money on the important things like electricity and the dentist. Oh I forgot I just paid for 2 dental visits.
I am not going to ever marry her. Not happening. Yes if she were full time, marriage material, I would spend everything I make to provide a home and life for her and ask for nothing in return. She doesnt show me proper respect so shell never be the one for me.[/qu....................somthin ainta addin up.........you sho you just aint berattin

9/10/2012 9:18:33 PM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  

im7
Over 2,000 Posts (2,259)
Chapel Hill, NC
51, joined May. 2011

Give her a twenty and look her in the eyes after a quick ,and say "that's it!" Stick to your guns because at this point you start to cut your losses.

9/10/2012 9:21:10 PM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  
milas2012
Over 1,000 Posts (1,085)
Philadelphia, PA
34, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from claudius5:
Why do you reward bad behavior? If it is just for the p*ssy, then you are paying for what you get. Sounds like you are complaing because the cost is too much; when in fact you have no one to blame but yourself. If you are looking for sympathy, then I suggest you look elsewhere, because you get none here.

Quote from airyerin:
So leave!! Or if your going to stay stop complaining.
It's all your fault for putting up with it.

9/10/2012 9:22:16 PM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  
singlelifesweet
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,584)
Waterford, CT
59, joined May. 2012

She doesn't like herself enough to respect herself and neither do you. It has nothing to do with money just respect for each other. You even said something about her duties. Its your life guy, sorry you're missing out.

9/10/2012 9:30:23 PM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  

brian1136
Belleville, IL
47, joined Sep. 2011

It sounds like you're dating my ex-wife.

9/10/2012 10:04:11 PM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  

rockhead400
New Orleans, LA
51, joined Jul. 2010

instead of blaming me why dont you address the point which is what should the woman pay for? What about all this equality of the sexes garbage? It seems when the check or bill comes, its out the window. Oh just be a gentleman and a man and pay for it!

9/10/2012 10:09:23 PM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  
rcook5678
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,448)
Fort Myers, FL
47, joined Oct. 2011

Gotta show some class and pay for the date, man, but don't get used. Don't be an atm, like you said.

9/10/2012 10:14:27 PM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  

lovethelake17
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (34,425)
Henderson, NV
57, joined May. 2009

OK, so that's the kind of man you are. That's fine. Be who you are.

Go ahead and vent your annoyance and resentment of her behavior.

It'll help. I know you realize she cannot reciprocate monetarily.

[Edited 9/10/2012 10:15:20 PM ]

9/10/2012 10:20:59 PM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  
ruthsan
Over 1,000 Posts (1,411)
Orlando, FL
54, joined Oct. 2010

Stop being a ROCKHEAD, grow a backbone and dump the USER...geesh....do you need anymore hints that this person is using you as an ATM!!! I mean you're tallying the amount she is costing you..so stop letting her suck the life outa your wallet. You already know what to do!

9/10/2012 10:23:07 PM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  
giss
Over 2,000 Posts (2,031)
Saint Bernard, LA
57, joined Jun. 2011

Dude my ex wife was less of a leech than your gf, and I kicked her to the curb

9/10/2012 10:24:21 PM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  

bbw47reader
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,074)
Frederick, MD
54, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from rockhead400:
instead of blaming me why dont you address the point which is what should the woman pay for? What about all this equality of the sexes garbage? It seems when the check or bill comes, its out the window. Oh just be a gentleman and a man and pay for it!

What? You think there is a rule for it? Who pays for what in a relationship is worked out by the couple. There are no rules.

I've been the sole support in a relationship and never had it the other way around.

9/10/2012 10:25:46 PM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  
sircameron
Richmond, IN
29, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from rockhead400:

The truth is the woman should pay for whatever she wants to pay for.. This woman obviously depends on a man who's willing to pay for her and/or her luxuries.. If you dont wanna be that guy then why prolong the situation? Thats why everyone blames you and not her..

and in my experiences. If i have a good time then its always worth picking the tab.. If not then you should tell them prior to dating that you cant afford to pay for everything.. Honesty actually works.. Asking a woman pay or pay half is one thing.. Expecting her to pay half or all is just ignorance.. A guy should atleast expect to pay for the first date.. Are you not familiar with cliche's?

double standards are ok in many situations despite what people say.. That politically correct bullshit is just that.. You expect her to pay sometimes? So does that mean you expect her to open a door for you sometimes too? Where does it end?

9/10/2012 10:27:03 PM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  
tommyknockrgirl
New Waterford, OH
37, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from rockhead400:

Dump her and stay single.

9/10/2012 10:28:05 PM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  
tryinitoncemore
Long Lane, MO
47, joined Aug. 2012

Wow! Will you be my bf??? Lol
dump her ass! Shes using you. If she was working and ocassionally needed help that would be different. And if she repaid you or helped you sometimes in return. But shes using you. If someone with a bigger wallet comes along your gone without a second thought

9/10/2012 10:35:07 PM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  
forsalecheep
Over 2,000 Posts (2,536)
Hollywood, FL
51, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from rockhead400:
Well I sure dont fell in control or superior, just stupid! She has suffered abuse of all kinds, physical, rape by uncle, someone else, cheating husband, you name it. Shes definitely emotionally f**ked.

What is my damage? I dont know. Im lonely sometimes, lost my family 2 years ago. Kids ignore me. Ok doc your turn!

ok here is how to brake even..
Buy her sexy , slutty clothes.
Get her hair done. and buy a hd video camera. get her drunk. break out the camera and boom you have your own hooker. now the money will seem well spent! if you open a corporation and sell the movies.you can write the whole thing off your taxes.
After that your life don't sound so f**ked up! lol!

9/10/2012 10:38:10 PM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  

airyerin
Over 1,000 Posts (1,298)
North Pole, AK
29, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from rockhead400:

I'm sorry I pay for my own things.....because they are MY things. I don't feel comfortable when a man throws money at me. The word HO comes to mind. Or mistress. Neither of which is good

9/10/2012 10:55:36 PM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  

dorval
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,665)
Danville, IL
97, joined May. 2009

I don't get it...............I'm thinking you enjoy what you are doing and will continue - unfortunate that you don't have enough on the ball to realize that you are being used.

9/10/2012 10:59:28 PM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  
swift61
Sacramento, CA
30, joined Aug. 2012

Women should pay for their own shit, after that it's debatable.

9/11/2012 12:44:55 AM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  

stobil
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (24,348)
Gallatin, TN
36, joined Nov. 2009

Date a food stamp female.

9/11/2012 1:04:41 AM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  

machug59
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,588)
Fairfield, CA
95, joined Dec. 2011

Why?? If you continue this, she will continue to take. It won't change.

It's hard enough these days, without supporting another person that doesn't make any effort.

9/11/2012 1:05:29 AM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  
sam276
Newnan, GA
31, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from rockhead400:

How attractive is she?

9/11/2012 1:16:37 AM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  

playground1
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,566)
Santa Monica, CA
54, joined Feb. 2011

ewww, how can you allow yourself to...oh to get the panties.

9/11/2012 1:18:49 AM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  
anyraceaccepted
Philadelphia, PA
47, joined May. 2011

I'd drop her..an find a woman that can also do for you...take you out sometimes...help you with your bills, etc. Find you that chick that would do EQUALLY for you, as you'd do for her. Stop settling for less than you are worth.

9/11/2012 1:24:17 AM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  
whoshotjohn12
Over 2,000 Posts (3,723)
Cameron, OK
96, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from myblessing2004:
You are enabling her

Nice photo, blessing...do you wanna?

9/11/2012 1:30:35 AM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  

hbguy311
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,392)
Huntington Beach, CA
35, joined Aug. 2010

Did the OP make this up? This is classic sugar daddy, sugar baby relationship. Frankly, her smoking and drinking and never having any money for essentials and making you buy her stuff and give her money didn't through up any red flags? Are you that desperate? Good grief man, I hope this is a fake thread.

9/11/2012 1:32:12 AM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  

hbguy311
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,392)
Huntington Beach, CA
35, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from airyerin:
It sounds like you have never had a REAL relationship.

I've never even had a fake one and even I know how to spot a user when I see one. I don't get how people get let themselves behave like that. Isn't there some kind of place where she can go and get help? She sounds like she is mentally forgetting how to be an adult.

9/11/2012 3:40:22 AM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  
giss
Over 2,000 Posts (2,031)
Saint Bernard, LA
57, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from forsalecheep:
ok here is how to brake even..
Buy her sexy , slutty clothes.
Get her hair done. and buy a hd video camera. get her drunk. break out the camera and boom you have your own hooker. now the money will seem well spent! if you open a corporation and sell the movies.you can write the whole thing off your taxes.
After that your life don't sound so f**ked up! lol!

Forsale is a genius!

9/11/2012 3:50:21 AM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  
th6231
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (34,817)
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
68, joined Jul. 2007

At your age---I know you have heard this phrase--TOUGH LOVE----if you are not going to marry her----and you have a hard time getting off HER SUPPORT TRAIN----the only thing you can do is--WALK AWAY FROM IT. You might have--what is known as--CARETAKER SYNDROME. It's exactly like what you are describing. MR NICE GUY either has to stop--or marry her and get her on your benefits package. The decisions are TOUGH. BUT--as a mature man--you should have no trouble discussing this with her--and NOT us!! Good luck!!

9/11/2012 4:18:19 AM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  
rondag
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,331)
Williamsburg, OH
52, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from rockhead400:
I am not going to ever marry her. Not happening. Yes if she were full time, marriage material, I would spend everything I make to provide a home and life for her and ask for nothing in return. She doesnt show me proper respect so shell never be the one for me.

Well either you love her, are her p*ssy is lined with gold I don't see one reason why you are still with her..other than just being a glutton for punishment.Its not like you got a great catch there,also it sounds like she has no ambition in life other than to leech off some sucker.Why don't you do yourself a favor and dump the leech,,trust me you won't be losing her to another man... because no man in his right mind going to take that shit on.

9/11/2012 4:53:45 AM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  
dizzycurve
Grand Prairie, TX
45, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from rockhead400:

You mention that she is on disability...depending on the disability, she might not be able to work, or she loses her disability benefits...they can work only so many hours a week and no more.

Was she like this when you met her? If so, you knew what you were getting into when you started, and only you can change your own behavior.

9/11/2012 5:07:05 AM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  
upstateguy82
Saratoga Springs, NY
34, joined Aug. 2012

Damn OP. You are a chump dude.

9/11/2012 5:20:23 AM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  
flhreagle
Over 1,000 Posts (1,740)
Fort Mohave, AZ
50, joined Jul. 2012

just curious how she got the disability.....sounds like she is cheating
evry person in america out of our tax dollars

So give her a good f**k for me...since I am getting nothing for the money
I am paying her

9/11/2012 5:38:36 AM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  

tonguekiss79
Over 1,000 Posts (1,341)
Wappingers Falls, NY
36, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from myblessing2004:
OP....Pick up the book Codependent No More by Melody Beattie

Thank me later......

This

9/11/2012 5:43:24 AM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  
j28_sumthinnew
Hot Springs National Park, AR
32, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from rockhead400:

Sounds like then you just need to leave before you waists more of money on her.

9/11/2012 5:43:34 AM So having a girlfriend costs money!? WTF?  
nobility4two
Webster, MA
44, joined Mar. 2012

Desperation to be with someone?

Rockhead is very fitting name!

Cant complain about something you enable willingly.