Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

find hookups near me app

Though the app is offered globally, the business says its concentrate is primarily on the French marketplace as it launches far more extensively. wisconsin singles chat rooms When he got out, he stumbled into the street and parking lot with out hunting. Like everyone else, Ellen and her former ex are taking issues day by day as they adapt to a altering reality beneath COVID 19. new craigslist for sex I was shocked to look at my watch and see that it was time to go home.

gay hookup locations near me

This is significant to study simply because you may well have serious allergies to pets, or you may possibly dislike animals in the residence or sleeping in your date s bed, she says. gay dating geneva Though it may possibly really feel lame at very first, possessing little speak is essentially genuinely important and is not one thing to skip. You can browse freely on the platform and use a mixture of filters to discover best matches. rentmen philly I ve been utilizing this for a while and do obtain it pretty a great deal accessible.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/1/2012 1:00:44 PM Hunting / Fishing Funny stories  

ontheloose69
Over 2,000 Posts (2,334)
Dyer, IN
54, joined Oct. 2009

Give us one of your funny stories on what happened.
Other day i was deer hunting sitting up in tree stand. Half asleep leaning forward a little. All of a sudden i thought a branch fell on my head and neck. I reach up to grab it and it started flopping around. Turns out it was a owl that landed on my head. It flew over to tree next to me looking and bobbing it's head around at me. I get out of tree stand and when i get to ground, here lies a baby opposum with it's head cut off. Damn owl landed on my head with a dead opposum.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/1/2012 8:35:55 PM Hunting / Fishing Funny stories  

feder93
East Lyme, CT
24, joined Aug. 2012

10/9/2012 8:27:47 AM Hunting / Fishing Funny stories  
sankie1
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,455)
Irvine, KY
69, joined Dec. 2011

Not a hunting story, but my supervisor at work called in one morning to say he was going to be late. Didn't give the reason, but once he arrived we all had a good laugh. It was a warm morning so the truck windows were down and he was be-bopping along with a tape in the deck and thoroughly enjoying just being alive. SWOSH, in flew an owl, hit him upside the head, let loose with enough poop to white wash a fence. So he had to go back home and change his shirt.

10/9/2012 4:34:55 PM Hunting / Fishing Funny stories  

gwinnie11
Fairbanks, AK
52, joined Feb. 2011

Moose hunting this year was great seen so many bulls,got to watch two that were together they seem like twins funny how they played together than another one showed up and all three were all having fun,watched them for hours wonder how the twins will be next year.

10/10/2012 12:47:22 AM Hunting / Fishing Funny stories  
whoshotjohn12
Over 2,000 Posts (3,723)
Cameron, OK
97, joined Aug. 2012

I was sitting in my tree stand on a very calm day during the Oct bow season. I heard something coming throught the leaeves towards me. I'd hear "rustle....rustle...rustle....rustle....stop...pause....continue.

That went on for a good ten minutes. The last time I heard it, it sounded as if it was right under my stand. I was not very high up in the tree, so I did not want to move my head to look for fear of scaring a buck away.

It continued to rustle around under my tree for a few more minutes. I could not stand it anymore and very slowly looked downward under my treestand. Nothing there. When that happend I leaned forward over the platform of my stand to get a better look just as a very large terrapin began to rustle away from my tree.

Man, I was all pumped up for a shot at a deer and I see a huge terrapin. I felt like an idiot. Had to laugh at myself.

About 15 years ago I had some corn set out and had had it set out for almost three months. I kept repenishing my spot to make sure the deer were there when bow season came around.

I noticed that the deer were really eating that corn up. I had to put out a lot that year. One evening after work I headed to my deer stand, got in it at sat there until I could just barely see my sight pins through my peep sight. I got ready to get down to leave and heard "crunch...crunch, crack...crunch..." I thought, OK theres your deer. I very slowly turned my head to where the sound was coming from and saw an opossum eating my corn.

Kind of made me mad so I shot it and pineed it to the ground. It was a really pretty Opossum, nice clean long hair. I felt bad about killing it and just throwing it away so I threw it in the back of my pickup. On the way home, I remembered it was my girl friends birthday and I had not bought anything for her.

I stopped off at a tote-a-poke and bought a card that read "I got you something for your birthday but got so excited about it, I opened it."

Well, it was open, that's for sure. I put the opossum inside a brown paper bag and taped the card on it and took it to my girlfriends house. She was not there so I left it on her front deck.

She arrived home and opend her "gift" and freaked out. That was the end of the relationship. She had zero sense of humor.

10/27/2012 8:14:29 PM Hunting / Fishing Funny stories  
jdonna
Hooksett, NH
58, joined Sep. 2012

Well, this wasn't funny. My grandparents had a camp at Moosehead, ME. My grandfather decided he was taking a trip to the dump one day to hunt a bear. (And, it is illegal to hunt bears at the dump, but Paw did.) He made me sit in the truck while he walked down to the dump - after a while I hear a big bang. Yep! Paw shot a bear. As a kid that is something I'll never forget. I was horrified; and, I'll never forget it.

10/27/2012 8:16:08 PM Hunting / Fishing Funny stories  
jdonna
Hooksett, NH
58, joined Sep. 2012

Thanks for stopping by my blog. For Casper!

10/28/2012 10:21:31 AM Hunting / Fishing Funny stories  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (279,323)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

10/29/2012 2:37:57 PM Hunting / Fishing Funny stories  

ontheloose69
Over 2,000 Posts (2,334)
Dyer, IN
54, joined Oct. 2009

jdonna your welcome my dear

10/29/2012 3:56:43 PM Hunting / Fishing Funny stories  
triforce84
Marshall, MO
33, joined Jul. 2011

coon hunting one year with my dad and didnt know at the time we had a dog who was night blind and we were walking to the tree after we crossed a deep ditch and right behind us was the dog trying to catch up to us for the tree and then we heard a splash and turn around here was the dog climbing up same side as us never met a dog who was like that and i have another dog when she trees she likes to try and dig up the tree by the roots

10/31/2012 11:43:36 AM Hunting / Fishing Funny stories  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Let me tell you a little story about the blowfish and the blackeye ...

11/8/2012 3:49:35 AM Hunting / Fishing Funny stories  
dudefreed
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,948)
Portland, OR
44, joined Sep. 2012

one time I was out sluicing on Cow Creek...It was a nice day water was warm...running dirt through it and having a good time in nature...I saw this stick float into my sluice and absent mindedly reached in to grab it out...well what I pulled out was not a stick but a big fat snake...wham I flew backward snake flying over my head as I plunged in neck deep...was pretty funny...was by myself so no one got a great laugh out of it but me...hahaha

11/9/2012 11:35:24 AM Hunting / Fishing Funny stories  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Now back to blow fish story ...

I was 11 years old ... on Thanksgiving vacation in Florida ... went fishing with the family ... thought I had hooked one ... started reeling in ... aunt hooked one, too and started reeling in ... ours poles started bending the closer the catch got to shore ... all of a sudden my aunt gave a big jerk ... and a blowfish went sailing through the air over our heads (first one I ever saw) ... just then my aunt's sinker slapped me smack dad in the eye ... I caught a big one that didn't get away!!!!

11/10/2012 3:28:34 PM Hunting / Fishing Funny stories  
whoshotjohn12
Over 2,000 Posts (3,723)
Cameron, OK
97, joined Aug. 2012

Oh, I have a fishing story. My Dad came to visit me up in Lakeridge VA when I was working for the Corps of Engineers in DC. We took the weekend and went to my Uncles boat slip/dock to fish a little.

After driving everywhere we could think of to buy blood worms, we finally went back to the dock. I sat my Dad's pole up for him and gave it to him to bait and cast out. While he was doing that, I was about twenty feet behind him, setting up my pole. Suddenly, I saw that blurring thing that looked like the sinker I put on my Dad's fishing line. Sure enough, when he slung the tip of his pole behind him to cast, he turned lose of the bail and the hook, line and sinker wrapped around my head.

To make it worse, he started yanking on it and cussing..."What in the HELL am I hung up on now, damn it!" ....YANK...YANK...YANK...YANK... I finally let out a yell and he quit yanking to find out what the problem was. Lucky I didnt lose an eye in that one.

11/12/2012 11:17:52 AM Hunting / Fishing Funny stories  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Your story sounds familiar, WSJ.

11/21/2012 9:42:03 PM Hunting / Fishing Funny stories  

crakor
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,634)
Oklahoma City, OK
35, joined Oct. 2011

A buddy and I went fishing this summer I kept dragging large mouth out of the lake he didn't catch anything so about my fifth or sixth he's getting frustrated and tells me the next fish I drag out he's gonna shoot it about that time guess what I land another one I get it reeled in and he has his pistol in hand he looks at me and asks if he can I hold the pole out away from the boat and boom his 45 makes mister fishys head go bye bye

11/21/2012 10:15:32 PM Hunting / Fishing Funny stories  
whoshotjohn12
Over 2,000 Posts (3,723)
Cameron, OK
97, joined Aug. 2012

We use to hunt with a guy that reloaded his own pistol ammo. Every year he nailed his watch to a tree and shot it. It became a ritual.