Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

datehookup mobile site

A modest rambling write up, does anybody ever proofread these items . rome ga dating By dating, you are handing her a lit match and pouring gasoline over yourself. 5 million downloads worldwide, with only per cent of applicants achieving membership due to its strict criteria. seeking arrangement tips We routinely remove inactive blogs and these which are no longer relevant to a given list.

sex hookup apps australia

If you are more than 35, I feel it s fine to come across out if a individual desires youngsters or not, Stefanie Safran, Chicago s Introductionista and founder of Stef and the City, tells Bustle. lesbian dating sites orlando fl AFF, or Adult Buddy Finder, consists of a range of communication selections, like messaging, video ( online dates ), live feeds, and neighborhood conversations. Some fitness minded singles are also utilizing the Peloton App to revive their dating life. list crawlers buffalo ny She met him just ahead of COVID arrived in March, and they had currently enjoyed a romantic Valentine s Day evening at the opera house.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/28/2012 8:19:26 AM Are the any other Buddhists out there?  
paulus1974
Rockford, IL
43, joined Sep. 2012

Being a Buddhist in the western world is a challenge. One of the biggest challenges if finding someone who practices much as you do. So, if you do practice as a Buddhist, I would love to hear from you. I'm always glad to make new friends of any belief. But, I truly would like get to know someone who follows a similar path as I do.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/28/2012 11:06:07 AM Are the any other Buddhists out there?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (279,494)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

11/14/2012 1:57:34 PM Are the any other Buddhists out there?  

furchizedek
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,868)
Kingman, AZ
74, joined Sep. 2010

Quote from paulus1974:
Being a Buddhist in the western world is a challenge. One of the biggest challenges if finding someone who practices much as you do. So, if you do practice as a Buddhist, I would love to hear from you. I'm always glad to make new friends of any belief. But, I truly would like get to know someone who follows a similar path as I do.

"Ourself" on the Religion Forum is a Buddhist.

11/14/2012 4:46:50 PM Are the any other Buddhists out there?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

11/14/2012 7:31:58 PM Are the any other Buddhists out there?  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,915)
York, PA
55, joined Jun. 2009

There is more to life than discipline . I do'nt know why you would limit a path that is uniquely your own . If you do'nt experiment with your thoughts , you'll never have any thoughts of your own .

I'm sorry for my rude intrusion . I know you do'nt want me here , and that is why I go against your wishes . My own wish is for poeple to stop using the "other religions" forum for "promotional purposes" that are not "open" for discussion . My wish is for humanity to become "united" , by tolorating and honoring each persons "individuality" .

Segregation is exactly what humanity does'nt need . Do'nt you agree ?

11/14/2012 7:58:31 PM Are the any other Buddhists out there?  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,915)
York, PA
55, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from furchizedek:
"Ourself" on the Religion Forum is a Buddhist.

"Ourself" is an excellent source . He's currently going to school to advance his career choices , but he drops in when time allows .

11/15/2012 1:44:32 PM Are the any other Buddhists out there?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

11/29/2012 12:32:36 PM Are the any other Buddhists out there?  

_ourself_
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,511)
Hamilton, ON
45, joined Apr. 2010

Thanks guys. I try but have my own perspective of it all too.

Quote from paulus1974:

Tell me about it, lol.

Now, I'm guessing you're hoping for somebody of the female variety to answer with a post but there are slim to no female Buddhists on this site.

If you want to visit a site that is rich with differing approaches to Buddhism I can give you one to check out that I go to sometimes. I'll P.M. you though because I'm not sure if it constitutes as spam if I give another forums addy here.

You can't tell if the members are male or female unless it's obvious or it comes up on forum but that's because it isn't a dating site.

Anyhow, as you may have guessed, yeah, I could be considered Buddhist. I am non-sectarian though and lean towards the thinking of Thich Nhat Hanh.

11/30/2012 9:43:54 AM Are the any other Buddhists out there?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

12/1/2012 10:21:30 PM Are the any other Buddhists out there?  
dawgpaws
Townsend, MA
68, joined Sep. 2012

Presently doing Buddhist study with a Tibetan Lama.

12/2/2012 8:57:54 PM Are the any other Buddhists out there?  
paulus1974
Rockford, IL
43, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from _ourself_:
Thanks guys. I try but have my own perspective of it all too.

Quote from paulus1974:

Tell me about it, lol.

Now, I'm guessing you're hoping for somebody of the female variety to answer with a post but there are slim to no female Buddhists on this site.

If you want to visit a site that is rich with differing approaches to Buddhism I can give you one to check out that I go to sometimes. I'll P.M. you though because I'm not sure if it constitutes as spam if I give another forums addy here.

You can't tell if the members are male or female unless it's obvious or it comes up on forum but that's because it isn't a dating site.

Anyhow, as you may have guessed, yeah, I could be considered Buddhist. I am non-sectarian though and lean towards the thinking of Thich Nhat Hanh.

Someone female and Buddhist would be nice, but not really the sole purpose of the post. I am also not really following a specific tradition/lineage. At least, not at this time. That can always change. Thich Nhat Hanh is an awesome teacher and is probably one of my favorite authors.
Thank you for responding. Feel free to PM me if you like.

12/7/2012 12:57:14 PM Are the any other Buddhists out there?  
b_thekneegrow
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,087)
Chicago Heights, IL
31, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from paulus1974:

Yo fat head a** look like Buddha

12/7/2012 8:00:05 PM Are the any other Buddhists out there?  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,915)
York, PA
55, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from b_thekneegrow:
Yo fat head a** look like Buddha

Harsh , but there is a resemblence , its probably the shaved head .

It's a shame , that looks are so predominant in society , but it's our beliefs that made us this way .

Its also a shame , that its easier to argue about reality , than it is to argue about beliefs . Our beliefs are more "solid" than our own surroundings

12/13/2012 1:35:25 PM Are the any other Buddhists out there?  

_ourself_
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,511)
Hamilton, ON
45, joined Apr. 2010

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

12/13/2012 8:57:41 PM Are the any other Buddhists out there?  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,915)
York, PA
55, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from _ourself_:
It's funny too. I mean when I look at the picture of the troll poster I don't exactly see what I would consider the pick of our litter... It really blows my mind when I see people go out of our way to knock another down.

That's one part of the Celestine Prophecy that I agree with. Psychic vampires. Those of us that feel they must be better than another to draw power in whichever form. It's so silly because with the right understanding we can draw that power just by focusing on something beautiful.

Here it is, the age of information and some of us still throw shit... How can the obvious keep going missed?

Noone "wants" to notice . We possess emotions and the ability to control them "internally" , but instead , we use our emotions to control everything that is "external" .
We've all been raised to behave this way , we've been taught that its "natural" human behavior . We need to "want" to find our flaws before we can do anything about them .

“The goal of life is to make your heartbeat match the beat of the universe, to match your nature with Nature.” ~Joseph Campbell

1/4/2013 10:05:31 PM Are the any other Buddhists out there?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Paulus has left the building.

1/18/2013 11:29:41 PM Are the any other Buddhists out there?  
paganboi29
Clinton, AR
34, joined Jun. 2012

I am a recent convert to Buddhism and looking for friends and someone who can teach me. If you'd like to chat, you can e-mail me at [email protected]

1/20/2013 8:54:56 PM Are the any other Buddhists out there?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Big Pagan ----- You are about to become a Buddhist who isn't "out there".

Rule violation.

2/9/2013 3:31:35 AM Are the any other Buddhists out there?  
jediknight2003
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,057)
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

There are many Buddhist pages on Facebook that I have found to be very enlightening.

Buddha Bless You
Blue Buddha quotes
The sacred journey of the soul
Psychedelic adventure
One love one heart one vision
Inner circle cosmic love
Breaking down the illusion of separation
Cosmic consciousness
Unconditional love
LightWorker's world
Native American Indian wisdom

It's more than just Buddhism, I kinda like a varity pack though, gives you multiple perspectives on the same issues over time, and gives you the freedom to do what works best for you.

Good luck

Namaste _/\_

2/9/2013 12:53:20 PM Are the any other Buddhists out there?  
jediknight2003
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

And also:

Be apart of the shift 2012

They just posted this on fb:

Meditation Music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2kcVx23L6M&feature=youtube_gdata_player

You're going to have to copy and paste the link, sorry I can't access the embedded code from a cell phone...

Enjoy _/\_

2/14/2013 4:05:32 PM Are the any other Buddhists out there?  
jediknight2003
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

CANTO DELL' OM ( SINGING OM ) 432 Hz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=100jyoCAC9g&feature=youtube_gdata_player

This goes on for over an hour

3/29/2013 12:08:29 AM Are the any other Buddhists out there?  
paganboi29
Clinton, AR
34, joined Jun. 2012

I am looking for other Buddhist's to chat with and learn from.

4/1/2013 6:28:30 AM Are the any other Buddhists out there?  
jediknight2003
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

4/18/2013 12:20:23 PM Are the any other Buddhists out there?  

tarabear0116
Thermopolis, WY
37, joined Feb. 2013

Namaste. I'm Tara I would like to meet other Buddhist. It is not practiced here in small town wyoming. To find a mate that is like minded as me would be awesome.

4/30/2013 12:42:01 PM Are the any other Buddhists out there?  
shoesaddict
Kill Devil Hills, NC
45, joined Oct. 2012

Quote from dawgpaws:
Presently doing Buddhist study with a Tibetan Lama.

Oh i am so happy for you! One day I wanna go learn from the monks.

4/30/2013 12:43:19 PM Are the any other Buddhists out there?  
shoesaddict
Kill Devil Hills, NC
45, joined Oct. 2012

Quote from jediknight2003:
There are many Buddhist pages on Facebook that I have found to be very enlightening.

Buddha Bless You
Blue Buddha quotes
The sacred journey of the soul
Psychedelic adventure
One love one heart one vision
Inner circle cosmic love
Breaking down the illusion of separation
Cosmic consciousness
Unconditional love
LightWorker's world
Native American Indian wisdom

It's more than just Buddhism, I kinda like a varity pack though, gives you multiple perspectives on the same issues over time, and gives you the freedom to do what works best for you.

Good luck

Namaste _/\_

thanks! I have most of them. I am enlightened everyday

7/2/2013 2:44:26 PM Are the any other Buddhists out there?  

gracie2002
Murrells Inlet, SC
56, joined Dec. 2012

Yes there are that practice daily compassion and meditation! I've been a member of NkT Buddhism since'07. My favorite line of Buddhist faith i s if it does not make sense to you don't believe it. I believe it all to be true.

9/21/2013 12:13:02 AM Are the any other Buddhists out there?  
mizzyg2be
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (24,534)
Saint Paul, MN
27, joined Mar. 2013

I read a bit about buddhism in a philosophy class. It sounds interesting.

9/25/2013 1:46:20 AM Are the any other Buddhists out there?  

payote
Florence, SC
29, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from _ourself_:

That's one part of the Celestine Prophecy that I agree with. Psychic vampires. Those of us that feel they must be better than another to draw power in whichever form. It's so silly because with the right understanding we can draw that power just by focusing on something beautiful.

How to protect against this? Is there a discipline,? Meditation,? crystals,?

I know it kind of answers its self but elaborate plz

[Edited 9/25/2013 1:48:00 AM ]

10/1/2013 6:07:46 PM Are the any other Buddhists out there?  

michaelcannon
Fort Worth, TX
49, joined Sep. 2013

There is a Buddha inside of each and everyone of us...

10/2/2013 4:20:32 PM Are the any other Buddhists out there?  

zenpaxamoris
Over 2,000 Posts (2,499)
Fredericksburg, VA
50, joined May. 2012

Namaste

11/20/2013 11:56:56 PM Are the any other Buddhists out there?  

genuine_1_4_you
Orland Park, IL
44, joined Oct. 2013

Yeah I pratice

11/28/2013 2:40:20 PM Are the any other Buddhists out there?  

simple_man2013
Over 2,000 Posts (2,484)
Dothan, AL
59, joined Aug. 2013

The Four Noble Truths comprise the essence of Buddha's teachings, though they leave much left unexplained. They are the truth of suffering, the truth of the cause of suffering, the truth of the end of suffering, and the truth of the path that leads to the end of suffering. More simply put, suffering exists; it has a cause; it has an end; and it has a cause to bring about its end. The notion of suffering is not intended to convey a negative world view, but rather, a pragmatic perspective that deals with the world as it is, and attempts to rectify it. The concept of pleasure is not denied, but acknowledged as fleeting. Pursuit of pleasure can only continue what is ultimately an unquenchable thirst. The same logic belies an understanding of happiness. In the end, only aging, sickness, and death are certain and unavoidable.

The Four Noble Truths are a contingency plan for dealing with the suffering humanity faces -- suffering of a physical kind, or of a mental nature. The First Truth identifies the presence of suffering. The Second Truth, on the other hand, seeks to determine the cause of suffering. In Buddhism, desire and ignorance lie at the root of suffering. By desire, Buddhists refer to craving pleasure, material goods, and immortality, all of which are wants that can never be satisfied. As a result, desiring them can only bring suffering. Ignorance, in comparison, relates to not seeing the world as it actually is. Without the capacity for mental concentration and insight, Buddhism explains, one's mind is left undeveloped, unable to grasp the true nature of things. Vices, such as greed, envy, hatred and anger, derive from this ignorance.

The Third Noble Truth, the truth of the end of suffering, has dual meaning, suggesting either the end of suffering in this life, on earth, or in the spiritual life, through achieving Nirvana. When one has achieved Nirvana, which is a transcendent state free from suffering and our worldly cycle of birth and rebirth, spiritual enlightenment has been reached. The Fourth Noble truth charts the method for attaining the end of suffering, known to Buddhists as the Noble Eightfold Path. The steps of the Noble Eightfold Path are Right Understanding, Right Thought, Right Speech, Right Action, Right Livelihood, Right Effort, Right Mindfulness and Right Concentration. Moreover, there are three themes into which the Path is divided: good moral conduct (Understanding, Thought, Speech); meditation and mental development (Action, Livelihood, Effort), and wisdom or insight (Mindfulness and Concentration).

1/21/2014 2:36:24 PM Are the any other Buddhists out there?  
shown12345
Beacon, NY
45, joined Jul. 2013