Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal login

FreeDating. starke fl dating When it is hard to get, people will treasure it. Maybe I get off the EA Forum, go outdoors and tell that cute girl I pass each day all about Peter Singer s drowning kid thought experiment. best site for hookup in india If a non muslim couple embraces Islam, even although their marriage was conducted in their non muslim days it could nonetheless be a very attractive connection.

adult listcrawler

You do not get to see how he interacts with his pals and loved ones, nor how he acts with your close friends. tallahassee dating service Go beyond pickup lines and cheesy compliments. Then, out of the blue, she resurfaced and asked me if I d like to meet up that day. how to get sex from tinder reddit There are tons of sources on the net for you to find out your conflict style and find out how to proficiently manage disagreements, arguments and fights in a compassionate and supportive way.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/30/2012 4:46:22 PM Seven day countdown  

molark
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,971)
Chicago, IL
95, joined Oct. 2012

here we go for the spin of a life time
the gallup poll still lying still hasn't contacted me
karl rove flack dominates their figures
the figures i see are those in the early voting booths
and the intrade odds that remains obama ahead with a
20 point spread and now sandy comes in to complicate
things excuse me for saying this is but
an order from god to get something right
america i'm going to make this election an
apocalypse for you of course i'm kidding
this is truly not for the light hearted but it
will be for the romney departed bye romney bye

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/30/2012 7:06:00 PM Seven day countdown  

cayman144
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,015)
Waco, TX
69, joined Jul. 2011

This election is very close.
Nate Silver is still predicting a significant Obama win in the electoral college and less than 1% in popular vote.
My concern is whether or not 'the President will be able to govern with the GOP being so entrenched in their ideology. We seem to be living in a party over country era.

[Edited 10/30/2012 7:06:59 PM ]

10/30/2012 9:15:48 PM Seven day countdown  

molark
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,971)
Chicago, IL
95, joined Oct. 2012

Here's where Silver is today (Tuesday) from an Ezra Klein Washington Post article -

"it’s worth being clear about exactly what Silver’s model — and that’s all it is, a model — is showing. As of this writing, Silver thinks Obama has a 75 percent chance of winning the election. That might seem a bit high, but note that the BetFair markets give him a 67.8 percent chance, the InTrade markets give him a 61.7 percent chance and the Iowa Electronic Markets give him a 61.8 percent chance. And we know from past research that political betting markets are biased toward believing elections are more volatile in their final weeks than they actually are. So Silver’s estimate doesn’t sound so off.

"Moreover, Silver’s model is currently estimating that Obama will win 295 electoral votes. That’s eight fewer than predicted by Sam Wang’s state polling meta-analysis and 37 fewer than Drew Linzer’s Votamatic."

And you're right about the supporting cast. I hope we hold the Senate and think we will. Gains or losses in the House will let us know the mantra size of the opposition.

The phenomenon of Sandy is certainly unique. It squashes out some of the negativity and, if anything, provides more op for the President to present a constructive and positive view. Nothing could have predicted the it. I had expected Romney to make essential gaffs as the time closed, but instead it was the President. And now this hurricane? Incredible.

Perhaps more incredible is that this race was not supposed to be anything at all close, that we are looking at the effect of money, TV and mass stupidity.