Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal create account login

Survey software program Major survey software program to assistance you turn data into decisions. personals in san francisco If you get bored of items too typically, a companion who likes attempting new points will be incredibly a great deal compatible with you. This conversation starter will have you and your date feeling excited, shocked, and possibly even a bit embarrassed, all at the identical time. free dating app in mumbai In a way, you would seem interested in connecting with them beyond this date.

meag personal

To assist couples navigate those first date delicacies, the dating internet site OkCupid mined its database to uncover the most revealing inquiries. meet mexican women in las vegas We ve tested various dating solutions so you never waste time that could be spent seeking for an individual special. Artoon is oversaturated with skadate dating apps for android utilizing ionic and supported by dominant players like tinder clone mobile dating app! no credit card sexting apps The only believable girls that come on are like PUAHollywood described the ones that show up for a day or two and disappear.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/3/2013 5:53:40 PM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  

texaschris1976
Midland, TX
40, joined Jun. 2012

I think it's awesome! Girls can bang too! And it's not like they're a bunch of burley, beefy women. Have u ever seen Gina Carrano or Rhonda Rousey? OMG!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/4/2013 1:13:42 AM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  
lastusername
Mill Valley, CA
41, joined Oct. 2012

Women need their own organization.

No, I do not want to see girls bang.

1/4/2013 4:26:02 AM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,228)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

1/4/2013 9:16:23 AM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  

blaze190
Candler, NC
42, joined Jul. 2012

I think its cool they are in there now. I've seen some womens fights end up better then a lot of mens. Some of these girls can throw down.

1/6/2013 1:40:17 AM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  
muscleturtle
Winterhaven, CA
34, joined Sep. 2012

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

1/7/2013 8:11:25 AM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  

blaze190
Candler, NC
42, joined Jul. 2012

I hope that fight happens.

1/8/2013 11:22:33 AM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  

uhereprince
Yuma, AZ
35, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from blaze190:
I think its cool they are in there now. I've seen some womens fights end up better then a lot of mens. Some of these girls can throw down.
totally agree... Woman can put on a good show and good fights..... They wouldn't just dance around in the cage like the men do at times.... Lmao...

1/8/2013 11:25:17 AM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  

uhereprince
Yuma, AZ
35, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from texaschris1976:
I think it's awesome! Girls can bang too! And it's not like they're a bunch of burley, beefy women. Have u ever seen Gina Carrano or Rhonda Rousey? OMG!
Weight lifting women are nasty looking, I agree there are some good looking women out there fighting... It is nice to see that... "not a lesbo" But can appriciate a nice figure male/female when I see one

1/8/2013 3:45:54 PM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  
lastnameuser
San Rafael, CA
40, joined Jan. 2013

Exactly!

If Rhonda wasn't good looking, this wouldn't be happening. This thread wouldn't be here.

There goes the farm!

1/12/2013 8:04:20 PM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  
orjeuntaa
Baton Rouge, LA
31, joined Jan. 2013

I love it we work just as hard if not harder then the men!!!!!!

1/13/2013 9:37:28 AM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  
namelastuser
San Rafael, CA
40, joined Jan. 2013

"I love it we work just as hard if not harder then the men!!!!!!"

This isn't a battle between women and men... Its about enough women having the balls to make a organization.

1/16/2013 10:31:11 PM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  

jayrough
Meriden, CT
28, joined Aug. 2012

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

1/18/2013 11:26:18 AM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  

texaschris1976
Midland, TX
40, joined Jun. 2012

Rousey wasn't given anything. She's the current women's champ which she earned!

1/22/2013 8:23:58 PM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?

Well, DUH!, OP......... Don't you think it would seem mighty queer if men fought in the women's division of the UFC?

1/22/2013 10:32:29 PM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  
scal2626
Hillsborough, NJ
31, joined May. 2012

There isn't enough top flight women fighters just yet.

The women fighters are great and they bring it...they just need deeper talent pools.

In time...

1/23/2013 2:10:48 AM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  

usernamelast
Over 2,000 Posts (2,292)
San Rafael, CA
40, joined Jan. 2013

I love how people think that with the women that Dana could get, Rousey would even be the smallest consideration.

Giving Rousey the belt is to aid her in selling this fight... Its just more hype. I personally think that they should of made this fight a title contender but then she wouldn't be the main event. She is fighting over Shogun.... That's wrong!

1/23/2013 1:36:10 PM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  

mmasavannah
Riverside, CA
27, joined Dec. 2012

Im a female MMA fighter obviously

THIS IS MY OPINION

I think its great to bring females into the UFC
BUT at the same time this is MARTIAL ARTS, it is NOT a fashion show and it is not a bikini contest. In my opinion I think all females should be properly dressed meaning shorts and a rashguard. What I get from a lot of my fights are dudes who just wanna see chicks brawl and dont care about the art thats coming from the martial ARTIST, they just wanna see hot chicks fight. Which is cool but...
If we wanna be on the top with the guys then we cant be walking around flaunting out shit expecting the world to take us serious in WMMA.
you know what I mean?
I wear rashguards and venom shorts/badboy when I fight and I have noticed, guys and promoters have taken me way more serious and offered me way more fights, they know im serious about fighting. I can care less about looking better then my opponent, ide rather knock her out or break her arm instead of having some dude checking out my a** while im in half guard

1/23/2013 8:53:04 PM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  
scal2626
Hillsborough, NJ
31, joined May. 2012

Quote from mmasavannah:
Im a female MMA fighter obviously

THIS IS MY OPINION

I think its great to bring females into the UFC
BUT at the same time this is MARTIAL ARTS, it is NOT a fashion show and it is not a bikini contest. In my opinion I think all females should be properly dressed meaning shorts and a rashguard. What I get from a lot of my fights are dudes who just wanna see chicks brawl and dont care about the art thats coming from the martial ARTIST, they just wanna see hot chicks fight. Which is cool but...
If we wanna be on the top with the guys then we cant be walking around flaunting out shit expecting the world to take us serious in WMMA.
you know what I mean?
I wear rashguards and venom shorts/badboy when I fight and I have noticed, guys and promoters have taken me way more serious and offered me way more fights, they know im serious about fighting. I can care less about looking better then my opponent, ide rather knock her out or break her arm instead of having some dude checking out my a** while im in half guard

That was such a bad post I don't even know how to attack it? WTF are you talking about?

Some women will just play the inequality game for life.

1/23/2013 11:13:16 PM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

On a personal note ~~ who really cares?

Think about it before juding the statement, please.

Women and men are different. There is nothing "equal" about them. Not upper-body strength, generally not reach, height, or endurance, to name a few BUT they are equal in that can do all things which they choose to do.

Why should a women's fight division be any less successful than a men's fight division? Answer: there is no reason.

The guys have been at the divisional level for a while; they have made a place for themselves in the fight arena --- shouldn't it now be time that the men stand with the women as they fight for their right to enjoy the same sport which has captivated many men and women?

Now I ask my question again?

Who cares? Do any of you? Are any of you willing to stand with the women as they enter and fight for their place among the fight divisions in this country?

1/24/2013 12:31:35 AM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  
scal2626
Hillsborough, NJ
31, joined May. 2012

Who cares that you don't care about caring?

1/24/2013 12:50:13 PM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  
scal2626
Hillsborough, NJ
31, joined May. 2012

I've trained MMA for several years and I've never seen a sport more accepting of women in my life.

Once there is a deeper talent pool of women Dana White will be the first one to jump at the opportunity..

1/24/2013 1:11:51 PM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Who cares? Period.

1/24/2013 2:58:49 PM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  
scal2626
Hillsborough, NJ
31, joined May. 2012

Everyone is this thread with the exception of you.

1/24/2013 4:37:05 PM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

~~OP~~ Thank you, Scal .... for speaking for everyone in this thread. I am sure they appreciate you being their mouthpiece.

1/24/2013 5:33:33 PM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  
scal2626
Hillsborough, NJ
31, joined May. 2012

Anytime buddy

1/24/2013 6:13:38 PM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Try the Gay or Bi forum you might have better luck finding your type of "buddy" there, sugar plum.

I am glad that the UFC has added a women's division. About time, the laggarts.

1/24/2013 8:31:05 PM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  
scal2626
Hillsborough, NJ
31, joined May. 2012

I'm actually into horses which is why an you get a long so well.

1/25/2013 12:27:10 PM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Quote from scal2626:
I'm actually into horses which is why an you get a long so well.

Does that increase, or decrease, the breeders profit, darlin'?

gitty-up

1/26/2013 3:39:48 AM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  
bella_dame
Los Angeles, CA
26, joined Jan. 2013

I have to say I don't agree. If it does happen the women fighting would prob look like men all buff.

Don't get me wrong I love mma and u actually did it myself but just for the work out. I've seen some dames that take it super seriously that even wanna take men down. To me that isn't lady like.

1/26/2013 4:36:18 PM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Quote from bella_dame:
I have to say I don't agree. If it does happen the women fighting would prob look like men all buff.

Don't get me wrong I love mma and u actually did it myself but just for the work out. I've seen some dames that take it super seriously that even wanna take men down. To me that isn't lady like.

With due respect, bella_dame ~~~ Your opinion of what is ladylike and what is not ladylike is not up for discussion, on any level, when the discussion of this topic is about the creation of a Women's Division in the MMA.

Some women, whom are very ladylike in their everyday walks-of-life, did not come to enjoy their freedoms of choice by doing things which only appeared "ladylike" in the eyes of others.

While some women may overcome their male counterparts in any given activity, or endeavor, it does not mean that those women "wanna take men down" a notch. It simply implies that the women are as strong-willed, and knowledgeable, as their male counterparts, and may be able to overcome their male opponents position. As a woman ~~ I applaud women who do not cower behind their femininity but stand for their equality amongst all those whom would attempt to hold them down.

Billie Jean King, 'tho a lesbian, was a female. Was she any less ladylike when she humbled Bobby Riggs? Or when she lead her personal life in her chosen way? No!

Are the women firefighters any more macho, and less ladylike, when they are shouldering their unconcious male counterpart out of a burning hi-rise? No!

Are military soldiers, battling on the front lines in wartime, any less ladylike, because they are mothers with children at home, because they have chosen to fight the fight which ensures all of our freedoms in the United States? No!

THEREFORE ~~

Are women any less ladylike for taking pride and conditioning themselves (mind & body) to meet in an arena which has typically been considered a "male dominated" sport? No!

Does being a ladylike, female participating in a "typical male mindset male dominated" sport give an indication that the female shall never be the victor should her opponent be a male 'combatant'? No!

Did you know that in the world of competitive sports, as elsewhere, women have been participants, and victors, as far back as the gladiator days? No? Then look it up!

Women can be ladylike, and still take pride in any field in which they choose to compete: whether being the victor or the defeated. jmho

1/30/2013 3:55:55 PM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  
greedyd214
Dallas, TX
24, joined Jan. 2013

let them beat the dog s*** out of each other

1/31/2013 1:01:01 PM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Thank you, greedy, for supporting the Women's UFC Division.

1/31/2013 9:38:42 PM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  

joezay
Los Angeles, CA
30, joined Sep. 2010

I definitely agree that women when entering a sport shouldn't be thinking about being lady like or proving they are better than men. They need to prove they are the best in their sport period. I also would've preferred if they got two top contenders and had them fight for the title- no giveaways. One thing is for sure, I don't think there should ever be a guy vs girl match

1/31/2013 10:46:53 PM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Thanks Joe. But, sir, no matter what you think, the time may come when a male/female fight does occur. I am old enough to remember the same kind of talk which predated the King-Riggs competition.

[Edited 1/31/2013 10:47:37 PM ]

1/31/2013 10:58:16 PM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  

azmetalfan
Over 2,000 Posts (2,241)
Mesa, AZ
39, joined Mar. 2009

I've seen Gina fight several times and she is a damn good fighter. I say it's about time they add a women's division.

1/31/2013 11:48:47 PM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Thank you, azmetalman ~~ for supporting the Women's UFC Division.

Women can Rock ... just like the men of the UFC ... they have to have the time to gain the experience and fight records that the men have had to achieve in years past. But they are on their way.

2/6/2013 10:53:29 PM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  

doorc
Pueblo, CO
34, joined Sep. 2011

hell ya thad be bad ass!

2/7/2013 1:02:36 AM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  

rogue_marvel
Galt, CA
53, joined Jan. 2013

Hi and coming from kick boxing experience I say no. Anyone see the Hall fight? If that was a chick it would have been a final blow and killed a gal. Woman have no business fighting UFC there's no protection.

2/9/2013 10:56:20 PM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  

trunks6677
Turlock, CA
31, joined Feb. 2013

Its hella awesome. Thiers women. Fighters so other girls. Get into. It so they no. Workingout. Is not just. For loseing wait. But to get stronger

2/25/2013 11:01:50 PM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  

texaschris1976
Midland, TX
40, joined Jun. 2012

Rousey can't help it that she's good looking, she just loves to fight. Cris Cyborg would have the belt (who is not good looking, btw), but Cyborg got busted for steroids. So the belt naturally goes to the next top contender, but I can see the argument of #1 and #2 contender fighting for the belt. Nevertheless, they did fight and Rousey won. She's fought 10 fights and has won all ten by arm bars. The opponent knows what she's going to do, but just can't stop her from doing it! That's awesome! One more thing, Rhonda Rousey has been in two Olympic Games for Judo and has won a gold in the last one for our country, she is by no means a slouch in her sport!

2/26/2013 8:22:55 PM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

By all means.

2/27/2013 1:14:50 PM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  
mas8394
Bethlehem, PA
22, joined Jan. 2013

Eh let them, would be an interesting twist... But no male cheerleaders with fake chest implants

2/27/2013 1:16:52 PM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

~~@ mas~~

Don't you mean no male cheerleaders penile inserts?

3/8/2013 4:13:58 AM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  
the_big_mack
Castlewood, VA
31, joined Feb. 2013

yes i thaink thay have every right to fight just like us men

3/12/2013 2:36:13 AM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  

thetruth2134
Englewood, CO
30, joined Mar. 2013

Now that they are pulling more woman into the league yes

3/18/2013 10:35:29 PM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

3/18/2013 10:35:50 PM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Of course.

3/29/2013 4:00:47 PM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  
kismetkick
Kennebunkport, ME
40, joined Feb. 2013

UFC is for mixed martial artist , doesn't matter about gender. Kudos to anyone who can step into the octagon and put their skills to the test. Gender questions only puts a block on males or females from doing what they want to do.

3/29/2013 5:01:16 PM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Quote from cupocheer:
With due respect, bella_dame ~~~ Your opinion of what is ladylike and what is not ladylike is not up for discussion, on any level, when the discussion of this topic is about the creation of a Women's Division in the MMA.

Some women, whom are very ladylike in their everyday walks-of-life, did not come to enjoy their freedoms of choice by doing things which only appeared "ladylike" in the eyes of others.

While some women may overcome their male counterparts in any given activity, or endeavor, it does not mean that those women "wanna take men down" a notch. It simply implies that the women are as strong-willed, and knowledgeable, as their male counterparts, and may be able to overcome their male opponents position. As a woman ~~ I applaud women who do not cower behind their femininity but stand for their equality amongst all those whom would attempt to hold them down.

Billie Jean King, 'tho a lesbian, was a female. Was she any less ladylike when she humbled Bobby Riggs? Or when she lead her personal life in her chosen way? No!

Are the women firefighters any more macho, and less ladylike, when they are shouldering their unconcious male counterpart out of a burning hi-rise? No!

Are military soldiers, battling on the front lines in wartime, any less ladylike, because they are mothers with children at home, because they have chosen to fight the fight which ensures all of our freedoms in the United States? No!

THEREFORE ~~

Are women any less ladylike for taking pride and conditioning themselves (mind & body) to meet in an arena which has typically been considered a "male dominated" sport? No!

Does being a ladylike, female participating in a "typical male mindset male dominated" sport give an indication that the female shall never be the victor should her opponent be a male 'combatant'? No!

Did you know that in the world of competitive sports, as elsewhere, women have been participants, and victors, as far back as the gladiator days? No? Then look it up!

Women can be ladylike, and still take pride in any field in which they choose to compete: whether being the victor or the defeated. jmho

Well worth repeating here..............imho

3/29/2013 5:01:27 PM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

3/30/2013 8:50:18 PM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  
iamkiddiesel79
Saint Petersburg, FL
37, joined Mar. 2013

Of course women should fight in the UFC. There is a female fight league called Invicta and the fighters are top notch.

4/4/2013 7:33:58 PM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

4/5/2013 4:22:39 AM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  
patin33
Yuma, AZ
37, joined Jan. 2013

Yes...Women have come a long way in history to be equal as men. Yet? Emotional.

4/6/2013 12:27:24 AM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

What does emotion have to do with women in a sporting activity? I have seen men become emotional, and shed tears, in sporting events. Please, don't try to patronize women by using the e card.

4/6/2013 3:25:12 PM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  

gamerman17
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,552)
New York, NY
30, joined Apr. 2010

I personally think it's excellent. Man or woman, it doesn't really matter as long as you're technically sound and can put on a good match, then it's all good with me. I'm interested in Cyborg's matches specifically, being a HUGE fan of hers........gamer

4/6/2013 6:59:40 PM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

4/7/2013 1:35:46 AM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  

chadmazing
Thermal, CA
31, joined Apr. 2013

I can't really comprehend how people can be so dumb as to write it off without watching it. It was even worse when people acted like the lower weight classes didn't belong.

4/7/2013 11:57:57 PM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

4/13/2013 4:54:06 PM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Yes, they can .... and broken fingernails be damned!!!!!

4/14/2013 11:20:11 AM UFC added a women's division. Do u think women should fight in UFC?  

marianne123
Plainview, NY
58, joined Apr. 2013

Absolutly!!!! There are plenty of amazing Women fighters where I train, that come from TSMMA, that can snap a man in half..... But for now waiting for one of our own to win this Tuesday night on TUF Uriah Hall / Sensei Hall ..