Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapwrsonals

To start off, if you re using a dating app, do not inform them. speed dating in naples florida I was able to think about a true, complete particular person, that I could fall in really like with. For some of itself, in orlando florida seeking for younger. what is latinmail com I know a lot of guys say stuff like that, so I wrote to him and informed him that some men and women get in touch with it the Harvard comma, and is not it a bit un American to refer to it otherwise.

find my hookup com

Come with a smile and an open mind, you in no way know who you could meet at 1 of our events. augusta craigslist personal And I was a bit taken aback simply because he had never described he had children and so I asked what age she was and he mentioned she was eight. I couldn t reply to Alex on time or as soon as I could. mumbai free dating service In a hotel conference space, you could have had the chance to set up pairs of chairs away from the training tables.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/12/2013 9:29:10 PM My new home has a place for a garden!  

wolfyhp
Over 2,000 Posts (3,921)
Bradley, CA
44, joined Apr. 2008

Yay, I'm moving tomorrow. I won't have internet at home for a while, so I'll check this thread as I can. The new place has room for a nice raised bed garden in the back, and a flower and herb garden out front. I'm so looking forward to Spring planting this year. I'll show photos once I'm back online at home.

I was hoping to get some advice on growing sage (mostly on picking off the flowers soon enough so it'll continue into the next year) and other such herbs, but I see that thread stayed empty so I guess no one who's around knows about that. Oh well.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/13/2013 8:36:34 AM My new home has a place for a garden!  

shawnee_b
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,790)
Edmonton, KY
63, joined Apr. 2010

Congratulations on the new place. My sage is still growing outside in a big pot, didn't see any flowers.

1/13/2013 1:47:11 PM My new home has a place for a garden!  

wolfyhp
Over 2,000 Posts (3,921)
Bradley, CA
44, joined Apr. 2008

Quote from shawnee_b:
Congratulations on the new place. My sage is still growing outside in a big pot, didn't see any flowers.

Interesting, every sage I've tried to grow shoots up a flower/seed stalk and then dies off. I was told at various nurseries that I have to pinch off the flower/seed stalk before it gets really started or the plant will die off. Never made sense to me since in the wild I see HUGE, very old sage plants. Maybe they don't get the water and nutrients in the wild to make a seed stalk for the first few years?

Thanks for the congratulations. It's going to be work to get the landscaping how I want it, but it'll be fun and worthwhile work. I love transforming land. We're supposed to at least keep a lawn there (community rules,) but the last guy who had the place let it all go to weeds, so it needs a lot of work. Just how I like it.

1/21/2013 7:52:18 AM My new home has a place for a garden!  

shawnee_b
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,790)
Edmonton, KY
63, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from wolfyhp:
Interesting, every sage I've tried to grow shoots up a flower/seed stalk and then dies off. I was told at various nurseries that I have to pinch off the flower/seed stalk before it gets really started or the plant will die off. Never made sense to me since in the wild I see HUGE, very old sage plants. Maybe they don't get the water and nutrients in the wild to make a seed stalk for the first few years?

Thanks for the congratulations. It's going to be work to get the landscaping how I want it, but it'll be fun and worthwhile work. I love transforming land. We're supposed to at least keep a lawn there (community rules,) but the last guy who had the place let it all go to weeds, so it needs a lot of work. Just how I like it.

I didn't do anything with the sage, it just grew from seed. Mom grew it too, it was easy. Can't figure what's messing yours up. Competition from the flower stalk?

Keep a 6 foot square lawn and the rest of the landscaping can be garden!