Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubratings legit

It may well seem rather invasive, but it helps the site match you with people in your location and help you narrow down criteria in member searches. hook up nova scotia In contrast to other apps exactly where you have to each agree to match just before a message can be sent, folks on Hinge can message you an opener to get the conversation going. Yes, you are ideal here on the dating in India web page of and and most promising QuackQuack service. popular dating sites in ecuador Instead of an unending string of pictures to sort by means of, As soon as pairs you up with 1 potential partner a day, and you have got 24 hours to make a connection.

fort collins hookup

Dating folks you american on the internet is the best way to go, so jump american into the dating scene nowadays! If you have met on trumingle and have a good story to share contact us, we want credit hear your trumingle experience. orlando adult classifieds The downside is that the app sux balls, damn difficult to load if not working with wifi connection. They re letting you reside at house for free and eat their food. joker kills batman on omegle Now forced to navigate dating and sex with strangers for the initially time in her life.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/27/2013 2:57:07 AM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  
44wiggly44
Hays, KS
56, joined Feb. 2013

Lost my wife of 15 years last August. Can't sleep again tonite

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/27/2013 4:12:10 AM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  
lovinangeleyes
Somerset, PA
48, joined May. 2012

Yes, 16 yrs in July, I lost my late husband cause I wouldn't take him back after he almost beat me to death...he was bipolar...

2/27/2013 8:32:40 AM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  
44wiggly44
Hays, KS
56, joined Feb. 2013

Sorry to hear that. People sometimes have big hearts but other issues destroy them and everything around them, including you if you let them. Which is what happened with my late wife...alcoholism. But I loved her; just couldn't help her. Can't help if it isn't wanted so I do not think you or I did anything wrong. I just hope, and do believe, God is not so cruel as to condemn a person to hell for all suicides. Depends on your heart and I don't think we are capable of 100% evil. Unless of course you're Hitler or Hussein

3/17/2013 6:41:47 PM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  

letusing
Over 2,000 Posts (2,522)
Saint Paul, MN
63, joined Feb. 2009

This post. Is. An. Eye opener! Yes. My. Mother its. Hard. 1966 sing

3/25/2013 11:06:28 AM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  

desirable214
Milwaukee, WI
38, joined Mar. 2013

My heart goes out to you all...I lost someone really special,he wasn't my husband however we were together for quite som time.He was a very heavy drinker,and he use to always talk about killing himself,until 1 day I came home to find him hanging in the hallway of our home,it was the worst thing ive ever witnessed in my entire life.I still think of him everyday as if he's never left,yet its been about 2& half 3 years ago now.

3/25/2013 3:47:46 PM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,268)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

3/25/2013 7:16:42 PM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  
bossilina
Detroit, MI
41, joined Mar. 2013

I'm so sorry you had to experience that..

3/25/2013 10:48:56 PM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  

sunnydee7777
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,674)
Clermont, FL
67, joined Aug. 2011

Losing a loved one is very hard and losing them to suicide seems to add more grief on top of grief..

My heart goes out to all of you

3/27/2013 1:29:58 PM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

No. Depression is not a strong genetic trait in my family lines.

I sympathize with all who have lost a loved one, friend, or acquaintance to suicide.

4/2/2013 4:49:04 PM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  

vida60
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,627)
Norman, OK
56, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from sunnydee7777:
Losing a loved one is very hard and losing them to suicide seems to add more grief on top of grief..

My heart goes out to all of you

4/3/2013 1:14:19 AM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  
solosky7
Marietta, GA
42, joined Mar. 2013

I recently lost my wife and mother of my two young children. I do not know of it was suicide but suspect that it was. She had a pill addiction problem as well as sleep apnea and asthma. I found her on the bed and not breathing. I did CPR for 20 minutes but I was too late. Apparently the pills had her in such a sedate state that, when the sleep apnea made her stop breathing, she didnt notice. Weeks after her death, I unlocked her phone and found she was doing some really, really bad things and was too ashamed to tell me and she was feeling terrible remorse. I think she popped too many pills to drown her pain. The worst part is, I will never really know

5/28/2013 10:32:10 AM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  
ridethelake
Laconia, NH
45, joined Jul. 2012

My husband killed himself last year. He was never depressed before. I think he had a nervous breakdown. My life has been aweful and wonderful since his death. Ive had to change everything in my life. My job. My home. My friends. Who i used to be. Finding myself lonely and alone alot. I started dating again in hopes that i will feel normal and whole again. My son hates me because he thinks im disrespecting his stepdad. I dont know what's worse. Being alone or trying to date someone else at 40. Its pretty hard either way.

5/30/2013 11:21:17 PM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  

driver406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (54,391)
Saint Paul, MN
65, joined Oct. 2009

Just a friend, no relatives, but the fellow had issues.

6/1/2013 8:20:10 AM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  
adamdallas30
Dallas, GA
43, joined May. 2013

Lost my wife this way back on December 2011 still today very hard to deal with

6/6/2013 5:09:41 PM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  
moniqueashley
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
29, joined Dec. 2012

I'm sooo happy that I am gonna be married to my best friend this weekend hes gonna be the best husband. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me. We are gonna have the best little family ever I cant wait

6/6/2013 5:48:21 PM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  

gwenf
Oceanside, CA
58, joined Mar. 2012

No, I'm so sorry.

6/6/2013 8:08:34 PM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  
noname16
Philadelphia, PA
29, joined Jun. 2012

Go out with Eminem he is 40 and has also had a ruff time

6/6/2013 8:15:51 PM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  

lovethelake17
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (35,556)
Henderson, NV
58, joined May. 2009

Quote from cdawncc:
My husband of 8 years killed himselfon May1. My children and I are so lost, cant come to grip that he is really gone.. The love of my life ccouldn't handle the guilt of what he had done to our family. ( cheating)..I am so mad at him....

I'm so sorry.

Are you and your kids talking with anyone about it?

6/23/2013 5:33:12 PM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  
lookin4ones
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,437)
Hurst, TX
57, joined Oct. 2010

I have lost but not to suicide.

People in our family believe that God will never forgive for such an act.

6/24/2013 11:45:29 AM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  
lookin4ones
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,437)
Hurst, TX
57, joined Oct. 2010

Quote from les711:
I lost my wife of 28years to suicide my life is screwed up.I have two grandkids we were raising now it just me not doing a very good job.I try to get up every day and put one foot in front of the other its been almost 3 years.It not geting easer I dont wish this on any one.Hope no one has to go through this.Sorry for this post no one understands the loss just someone that has had this kind of loss. Good luck to you all.

You can get in home help with the children.

It may lessen the stress.

6/24/2013 4:41:31 PM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  
fiercewidow
Covington, GA
51, joined Jun. 2013

Yes. I'm a widow TWICE. My first husband died 8 yrs. ago of natural causes. My second husband killed himself 2 yrs. ago because he became disabled and fell into a deep depression. I am only 47. Why have I lost 2 husbands already? It's more than I can bear at times.

6/24/2013 7:23:04 PM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  
coast4coast
Schenectady, NY
51, joined Jun. 2013

Yes I have on feb 2 2013 and for the life of me I don't know why n can't accept

7/1/2013 3:35:01 PM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  
mal0006
Sylacauga, AL
30, joined Jun. 2013

I lost my husband over a year ago. It hurts everyday. What hurts the worst is looking into our 3 yr old little boys eyes knowing one day I will have to explain it to him. Breaks my heart.

7/3/2013 6:24:52 AM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  
mdennis
Columbus, NJ
69, joined Jun. 2013

Hi Everyone,

A friend's mom committed suicide. My friend signed up with SOS..."Survivors of Suicide." The group encounters proved very helpful.

Regards,
Michael

7/11/2013 6:20:55 PM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  
michel9806
Lawndale, NC
42, joined May. 2013

i lost my husband of twenty-one years last nov. it still hurts like crazy. but i did not get to say goodbye because his family blammed me for what he done. so i was not allowed to go to the funeral. it still hurts

7/14/2013 12:27:46 AM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  

luckerstompswag
York, PA
26, joined Jul. 2013

I lost my soulmate to a f**king overdose.

7/18/2013 6:55:33 PM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  
qwabazz
Imperial, PA
47, joined Mar. 2013

August 4th 2012. Almost a year ago. My girlfriend of 11 years decided that she had enough with life. She was battling depression for many years plus a few other health problems. She hid it well. Our middle daughter ripped the family a new one when she turned 18, flipped us off and took off. That was a huge surprise and really hit home. Anyways, She took pain meds plus alcohol. I found her when I got up for work. She was already blue laying on the floor. Called 911 and did CPR but it was too late. I wish our son didnt have to see his mom like that, but he did. I have my good days and my bad days, never letting the kids see my bad days as they have theirs and I am their rock. Sometimes I feel guilty for wanting to find someone else but then I realize that I am still young with alot of life ahead of me. I need/want someone else in my life. It feels like it just happened last week, I cant believe its a year already.

7/18/2013 7:56:44 PM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  
44people
East Mc Keesport, PA
39, joined Jul. 2013

yes I have I'm catholic not very strict or anything so I don't believe people always go 2 hell for killing themselves I was very angry at the person in life who did kill herself though it took me a long long time 2 get over the anger I was mad at her for leaving me and being so selfish everyone was a big struggle at first it did get easier in time

7/29/2013 6:14:55 PM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  
kcissunshine70
Puyallup, WA
46, joined Jul. 2013

I would like to believe we will see our significant other again.
I was with my daughters father for 20 years never married. I don't even know what brought it on. One day I looked him in the eyes and didn't know who he was anymore.
He must've had some mental issues I never knew about. He was an alcoholic and had tried to drink himself to death once. I called 911 and he never let me live it down.
He ended up shooting himself after I gave him an ultimatum..me or the alcohol. I moved out and two days later our 17 year old daughter found him.
The two year anniversary is coming up and I'm still sad!

7/29/2013 7:08:56 PM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  

buffysingle68
Tulsa, OK
49, joined Jun. 2013

I lost my other half of 8 years he took his life July 9 2013. Am. So lost with out him

7/31/2013 8:20:16 PM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  

suzymcc1
Lanarkshire, Scotland
United Kingdom
43, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from luckerstompswag:
I lost my soulmate to a f**king overdose.
So did I, my heart goes out to you.

8/14/2013 1:03:12 AM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  
4u2buddy
Brandon, FL
47, joined May. 2013

I lost my husband last year 06-02-2012 to a gun shot one day before our daughter's graduation, what a jerk,he left me and our 5children to pick up the pieces. These people who do this shit are selfish and dont have a clue to what their doing to the ones they leave behind. Im pissed off at him im so mad with him that i haven't even had the time to grieve or accept the fact that he's gone. I swear we all talk of him as if he getting ready to walk thru the door. I know that when I do finally realize he's gone, im going to be a basket case my biggest fear is that I lose it in public and no one will know why im tripping. I've come close many times but then I think about our 7yr old saying to me " If I go say hi to dad will I be able to come back?" I get so angry and those tears dry up quick. Can someone tell me when the anger stops so I can forgive my husband for ruining me and my children's lives?

8/14/2013 7:58:06 AM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

8/15/2013 1:57:55 AM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  
4u2buddy
Brandon, FL
47, joined May. 2013

Thankyou

8/15/2013 2:35:35 PM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  

gossrott
Antioch, CA
53, joined Jun. 2010

Yeah...lost my father 27 yrs ago..and my cousin..both within a year of eachother...still to this day
Cant get any real...answers...or sleep...miss them both terribly!!!

8/15/2013 9:48:48 PM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  

moonbeams73
Over 1,000 Posts (1,581)
Grand Rapids, MN
62, joined Sep. 2009

Yes. I lost my husband 15 years ago.It takes time to recover.I wish you best in your journey.

8/20/2013 11:05:32 AM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  
suepurmimi
Chandler, IN
68, joined Jul. 2013

What , you weren't allowed to go to your husbands funeral? That's not right and I don't understand how that could happen. I'm in Indiana but here his family.
Had no say.
My late husband had requested cremation and we had discussed it and he had even discussed it with our Pastor, but some of his family complained and I'm sure criticized me.
I did what he wanted

8/24/2013 8:41:32 PM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  

vida60
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,627)
Norman, OK
56, joined Jul. 2012

My heart goes out to all of you, Suicide doesn't just hurt the person closest to them, it affects so many lives, one day when me and my husband (separated for 4 years now) were arguing, he is an alcoholic and he was abusive to me, on that day though, the argument got so intense (I was driving, as he sat on passenger side degrading me, our son sat in between us) something snapped, I was tired, I wanted out, I remember that I drove as fast as I could, I could see no other way out, I know this is strange, but at that point, I gave up, that is, until my son said he was scared, that made me come back to reality, in my head I seen my parents reaction as to if I was to of carried out what I had intended on that awful day, I saw my bro's and sisters and close friends, and I knew that if I did that then it would cause more pain than I was feeling at the time.

Just wanted to say from a different perspective, some people goes too far, where there is no turning back, it's an illness, depression is horrible, it traps the persons mind into thinking there is no other way, but to end it.

I visited my Doctor and she helped me through the first few months with medication, it gave me some time to gain some confidence in myself, I also read a lot about life, and feelings, and I realize that my feelings do count, and it's okay for me to have a bad day, of course learning to pray has helped me so much, instead of asking God to help me, I reminded God that he said he would not give me any more than I can bare.

It helps when you write about your experiences to, you don't have to be a good writer or speller, just don't forget to get those feelings heard, out of your head and onto paper.

Good luck to you all

8/24/2013 9:45:31 PM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

No

8/29/2013 2:16:33 PM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  

tattooed_guy_01
Seattle, WA
47, joined Jun. 2013

In 2002, I lost my fiancé to cancer. She refused to get married because she said it would make it harder for me to move on. In my heart, we were always meant. Since then I've lost at least 3 ex girlfreinds to ODs, that I know of, my little brother was killed in a motorcycle accident, my mother died of pancreatic cancer a few years ago, and just recently, a girlfriend committed suicide. I only knew her a few months. I'm not cursed, but I do wish I could meet someone who will stay with me. I'm lonely and tired of being alone.

9/7/2013 9:50:27 PM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  
deletedqueen
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,903)
Riverhead, NY
53, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from buffysingle68:
I lost my other half of 8 years he took his life July 9 2013. Am. So lost with out him

And your on a dating site already!????

9/8/2013 8:09:54 PM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  

sunnydee7777
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,674)
Clermont, FL
67, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from deletedqueen:
And your on a dating site already!????

Perhaps she is just here for the widow/widowers forum.

Maybe she is in the chats to get her mind off of things JMO

9/9/2013 9:54:18 AM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  

ramona911
Fairmount, GA
51, joined Aug. 2013

My husband killed himself almost 10 yrs ago. It changed me n took something from me i will never regain. In its place i grew great ANGER. I worried more about his soul than my own. I felt abandonment. I have been in only one relationship since then. It was unhealthy n that guy is n prison. Just saying. I dont tell many he killed himselfthey DONT n WONT understand. I have seen shrinks, gone to bible study groups, meetings of families dealing with suicide, read books, etc TIME does help n realizing it was not my fault. Good luck to all. It is something i will never understand.

9/12/2013 6:29:27 PM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  
angeleyes7153
Baker, WV
40, joined Aug. 2013

There months ago my sister and two young sons found my brother in law passed away from suicide. It has shook our family to the core. Her and two of her sons went to look for him when it started to get late and he didn't come inside. Her and her boys found him hanging outside their home no child should ever have to witness something like that he was the father of there of her sons and two daughters from a previous relationship that loved him very much. I wish he had reached out to someone before it got that far it's such a shame in any case but my heart breaks for my two young nephews that had to witness their father hanging from a tree.. Please reach out to someone if your depressed or feeling like suicide is the answer because it is not a fix to the problem it's just a guarantee that the problem will never get fixed..

9/12/2013 9:34:33 PM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

10/9/2013 9:23:55 AM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  

ninatribbey
Richmond, VA
34, joined May. 2013

To whom ever lost to suicide we as people deal with issue different 2 ago my 18 year old cousin killed herself nobody knows why until this day whyis the key talk about problem::signoops fix problem gget medical attention after help you will be able to grieve and mood on

11/9/2013 12:38:47 AM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  

desertroselynda
North Las Vegas, NV
51, joined Oct. 2013

My children or two and three when my husband took his life,, Don't get me wrong I get mad very mad,, my life ended that day.... its gotta be a mental break some kind... I gotta believe that,, can you imagine being in a place that you're so lonely and thinking that nothing can help you ...u wld be better off dead,, he wasn't thinking how it would affect his babies,, all he was thinking was his family would be better off without him... in his mind he was a failure,, can you imagine being that alone...... don't be angry ...you cant....you can't hold on to that...

1/26/2014 3:43:53 AM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  

gordyman
La Pine, OR
66, joined Nov. 2013

Yes, my 33 year old Daughter July 2012...gordon

1/27/2014 6:00:08 PM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  
angeleyes7153
Baker, WV
40, joined Aug. 2013

I lost my brother in law to it a few months ago. I am really struggling with a lot right now. It hurts and doesn't really make sense.

2/28/2014 9:15:47 AM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  

has2befun
Chisholm, MN
55, joined Jun. 2010

My daughter was 17 n she was raped came home took my 410 to her head at the foot of my bed. She started me on the datesite cause she wanted me 2find a gentleman who will love me n treat me with respect she said like i do others. She asked me the last time we talkd why guys can have a faithful loving girl yet cheat with a crack smoking wh*re who does everyone. I couldnt answer that her dad was abusive n i got strong n left. She hated him 4that n then her bf cheated n being abducted raped she just snaped. I isolated for yrs n just startd the dateing scene she wouldnt like what was on these sites. The same shit that drove her 2say F**K IT! n kill herself.

3/16/2014 11:36:13 PM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  

rede14
Ocheyedan, IA
41, joined Feb. 2014

I've also lost someone to suicide. Ten months ago. I arrived at the scene unexpectedly sooner than I was suppose to. Caught him in the "act," and struggled like mad to save him. I did, save him, did CPR and his heart was beating and was taking a few breathes. It was too late, he passed away three days later after decision was made to let him go. What it did to me personally afterwards....was a nightmare in its own.
I've regained my footing and have found a new balance in life.
I feel angry at times, at him, and sometimes sadness and sheer frustration. Now those emotions come one at a time and are manageable. It's difficult to cope with a loss. It's very painful to accept a person's decision to commit suicide. It's complicated to say the least.
I told a close friend, do not underestimate my inner strength, just pick me up off the floor when my outer strength fails. We all need support...this is a new avenue for me. I also hope I can help or comfort others with a similar situation.

4/1/2014 12:39:32 AM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  
marie_white
Stephenville, TX
35, joined Dec. 2013

I lost my husband to suicide July 27 2013 I've gone through so many stages of grief some days I'm so angry I want to runaway screaming other days my heart hurts so bad I feel like I can't breathe. Today was a really bad day. I moved out of our home of five years. Its so hard letting go. I still hear him in my head little things that he would say when I would do something silly are what not.

4/3/2014 6:07:58 PM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  
sabbjunkie
Waukesha, WI
58, joined Jan. 2014

My wife of 23 1/2 years took her life on April 4th 2001. Tomorrow (4-4) will be 13 years, it does get easier, sometimes.

4/9/2014 9:32:08 PM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  

lhatcher887
Milwaukee, WI
50, joined Feb. 2014

Yes 2004 kinda fun how u never forget that date January 17 2004 RIP

[Edited 4/9/2014 9:33:23 PM ]

4/12/2014 12:49:34 AM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  
vastud25
Over 2,000 Posts (2,085)
Roanoke, VA
29, joined Feb. 2014

So Sad my heart goes out to each of you I will never understand why someone would take there own life But i guess its not meant to understand

5/9/2014 9:10:12 PM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  
kitkat4257
Parkville, MD
60, joined Jan. 2014

I lost my husband after being together for over 30 yrs to suicide. He was depressed, drinking a lot and taking pain pill's. I had just had a 2nd back surgery and I was in a wheelchair. He took me over to a nearby park where they had just built new bathrooms and he opened the door and asked if I wanted to see what they looked like inside. I thought it was weird that he would ask me that but I just let it go. The next morning I couldn't find him in the house then after about an hour of trying to find him I looked out my door and the police and a chaplain were coming to my door!!! He had called the police and told them what he was going to do and where he was so they could get to him before anyone else did. Then after all of that my one and only child blamed me for what he did!! So I lost my husband and my daughter and my home and was forced to move from Oregon to Maryland. That was 6 yrs ago 4/22/08. I have 4 grandchildren and I haven't seen them since then, but I do get to talk with the 2 older ones. I don't know how I've survived, it was was really hard at first but I had to just turn it all over to God!!
Thanks for listening to me!!!

9/27/2014 2:06:23 AM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  
coolsailor78
Salt Lake City, UT
39, joined Jul. 2014

My best friend, still see him outta the corner of my eye from time to time but the hardest part about the whole thing is the memory of him telling me at work he was going to do it,
Our last conversation was that we both were going to hang ourselfs, on conversation I wished I had never had

Lol can't hid the confusion or feel like I let him down in someway,

My ex girls ex husband told me years ago he was going to kill himself a year later we started dating and the feelings of anger toward her ex for hurting his kids like that in time wore me so thin I couldn't continue in the relationship, 6 years after the end of the relationship I tried to talk to her about it and got called a lier and told to never talk to them again,

Long stories but the confusion visits everyday

12/3/2014 8:12:19 PM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  
flyfish77
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (25,305)
Conyers, GA
51, joined Jul. 2014

lost my brother in 1997,shotgun blast, suicide,had the drug monkey bad on him off and on, he was the greatest an a lota fun normally, could sell an eskimo a refrigerayer, we used t o really laugh etc,i taught him to flyfish,an play guitar some,,happy,,was his name,,or doug the dawg,haha, i,ll see you in heaven brother,,,,,,,,,

[Edited 12/3/2014 8:13:21 PM ]

1/20/2015 2:21:00 AM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  

gordyman
La Pine, OR
66, joined Nov. 2013

very sorry KitKat. I lost my Daughter at 33 years to suicide in 2012 one year after my Wife.

2/1/2015 8:10:24 AM Anyone else lost someone to suicide?  

txcountrymedic
Over 1,000 Posts (1,382)
Pleasanton, TX
39, joined Mar. 2014

I am a divorced single father, my brother was the closest person to me in my life. And with out warning a few months ago he took his own life.... It has been very hard for me my kids and his kids. I finally quit asking why. I guess we all have our reasons we do what we do