Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personales

From time to time it can be difficult to keep the conversation going on a date. men seeking men san jose Occasionally we do issues people today don t expect us to. Nonetheless, there s something that does not look pretty appropriate Yes, attending your RESEA appointment counts as 1 of the two weekly necessary perform search activities, which is required to acquire weekly unemployment added benefits. morenita onlyfans Having some of these concerns in reserve is like obtaining conversation insurance coverage.

web crawler personals

Lastly but definitely not least, you want to establish a year of peace. opelika dating I was living at 58th at the time and we had been on 14th Avenue, so I was like, Okay, I ve nothing to do currently, it is a Saturday, I could as nicely . Our on the web classes and instruction programs allow you to find out from authorities from anywhere in the planet. latina amature • Any suspicious activities relating to the exploitation of chat customers, report it to a mod or the area admin instantly.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/27/2013 11:27:49 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  

hellokimi
Over 1,000 Posts (1,097)
Las Vegas, NV
24, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from luxjure:
Because women have lowered their standards and men don't have to work hard or bring to the table what they had to before. With our continuous strive for equality, this is what we asked for, but it is not what we wanted. Men are designed to chase, it makes them bond with us, when we take that away, they act out of their element and we get used. Their is a sharp moral decline going on where women are ALWAYS half naked and open their legs far TOO SOON and TOO EASILY.

Women have major self esteem issues as that try to be perfect like what they see on TV, they try to live the celebrity life. If you forget everything I have said in this forum remember this: MEN KNOW A WOMEN'S WORTH WHEN HE SEES HER, THEY KNOW QUALITY WHEN THEY SEE IT. MEN ARE EXPERTS AT PLAYING ON WOMEN'S EMOTIONS. They learn early on in their life how to play on mommies emotions so they have lots of practice.

If you don't believe me do you own study. Ask a man how they perceive a women from what she says and what is is wearing. They are hunters, if you don't know your worth and play your cards right, you will become a victim.

If a man is undisciplined (exhibits no self control), immature and is not somewhat spiritual, Why would they want a monogamous relationship? If they don't believe in God, how can you expect them to act morally?? They are boundary-less.

Tanya

This is true

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/27/2013 11:33:37 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  
hiroller76
Swedesboro, NJ
41, joined Jul. 2013

I do!

7/28/2013 10:10:34 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  

g4bigrob
San Bernardino, CA
41, joined Jul. 2013

To answer the question stright foward, men do appreciate women even thoese not worthy of trust.standards are the key to anyones worth mind you.we appreciate level mindf woman just be yourself at all time,fake never works out smile...

7/29/2013 12:10:13 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  
ferntuckian
Fernley, NV
70, joined Jan. 2011

The truth is there`s plenty of good men and women in this world .
Now is there one that matches up with you ? That could be a differt story ... jUST BE COOL ....

7/31/2013 1:08:43 AM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  
purelife118
Benton, AR
40, joined Jul. 2013

They usually dont know how to react to when they have a good true woman because most of them have been treated bad so its hard to believe to dome that there are actually some good true women still left not very many at all but a few

8/2/2013 8:04:48 AM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  
bigcountry0872
Leesburg, AL
27, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from purelife118:
They usually dont know how to react to when they have a good true woman because most of them have been treated bad so its hard to believe to dome that there are actually some good true women still left not very many at all but a few

amen to that!! My thoughts exactly!

8/2/2013 5:53:39 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  
omrobin
Petersburg, VA
26, joined Jul. 2013

I honestly think its because they either been hurt or their just scared and don't want to show it.

8/3/2013 7:24:20 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  
mrkumar
Santa Ana, CA
30, joined Sep. 2012

Same reason why women dont appreciate nice men

At the least most of them so many of my friends who were nice now turned to be douche since they never given credit

8/4/2013 1:47:40 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  
mrkumar
Santa Ana, CA
30, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from purelife118:

This is the ugly naked truth

8/4/2013 2:49:35 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  
lookin4him2012
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,801)
Boone, NC
49, joined Jan. 2012

OP, maybe just stop worrying about all these types of women that men are going for and be yourself and at some point the right guy for you will happen along. Cause there ain't a thing you can do about the men out there choosing women who aren't you!

8/5/2013 1:22:13 AM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  
goddessofwar83
Reseda, CA
33, joined Aug. 2013

Cause they suck... Lol... Means their not matured enough... Find somebody else who will...

8/5/2013 5:55:51 AM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  
jakkib814
Cornelius, NC
24, joined Nov. 2012

Because a good loyal woman is rare

8/5/2013 8:51:12 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  
softestskin
Jacksonville, FL
97, joined Jul. 2013

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

8/6/2013 5:58:34 AM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  

bigironm
Stafford, KS
54, joined Mar. 2013
online now!

8/7/2013 1:58:05 AM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  
d_voted
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,160)
Winnipeg, MB
64, joined Sep. 2008

Quote from luxjure:
Because women have lowered their standards and men don't have to work hard or bring to the table what they had to before. With our continuous strive for equality, this is what we asked for, but it is not what we wanted. Men are designed to chase, it makes them bond with us, when we take that away, they act out of their element and we get used. Their is a sharp moral decline going on where women are ALWAYS half naked and open their legs far TOO SOON and TOO EASILY.

Women have major self esteem issues as that try to be perfect like what they see on TV, they try to live the celebrity life. If you forget everything I have said in this forum remember this: MEN KNOW A WOMEN'S WORTH WHEN HE SEES HER, THEY KNOW QUALITY WHEN THEY SEE IT. MEN ARE EXPERTS AT PLAYING ON WOMEN'S EMOTIONS. They learn early on in their life how to play on mommies emotions so they have lots of practice.

If you don't believe me do you own study. Ask a man how they perceive a women from what she says and what is is wearing. They are hunters, if you don't know your worth and play your cards right, you will become a victim.

If a man is undisciplined (exhibits no self control), immature and is not somewhat spiritual, Why would they want a monogamous relationship? If they don't believe in God, how can you expect them to act morally?? They are boundary-less.

Tanya

Dear Tanya,

I agree wholeheartedly with your last paragraph.

However your comments about learning how to play on mommies emotions is probably not accurate. In childhood one is naturally selfish. The child is hungry or wet they cry and demand attention. It is only when they reach the 'Age of Reason' (which is about 12 or 13) that they start questioning the premises and conclusions of parents, teachers and any other authority including the church or the laws of the country.

As for me I have five daughters and all I know for sure is that when they live with me I have to buy a lot more toilet paper than when I am on my own. Other than that I have NO idea about women, how they think or why they act the way they do.

A guy is easy. You disagree and if the disagreement is serious you punch him in the nose. Then he knows where the boundaries are and you have a beer together (or in my case a ginger ale).

Your fist paragraph is revealing. The 'women's movement' has brought with it certain 'liberties' that prior to my generation were not available. The birth control pill made it possible for women to have sex without the fear of pregnancy. Some thought that this was freedom when it fact it was bondage to their own desires. One of the desires you pointed out was affirmation or approval for self-esteem.

The idea was that there were no consequences for promiscuity for men. That was also false. The idea that one can have indiscriminate sex with anyone at any time is an illusion. That holds true for either gender.

Generalization about men's sexual conduct was taken from a few (who would hit on anyone and everyone until they scored) to the entire male species. The ones who were disciplined in their own lives were not predatorial. However, these were not the ones who were 'visible' because they are minding their own business and not out on the prowl.

So the so called 'freedom' has become bondage to every impulse and hedonistic appetite.

I don't know any men who know anything about women. We are simply guessing.

Therefore in answer to the OP's question (which by the way should be woman instead of women). Be authentic and true to yourself. Don't rationalize and justify your own behavior and don't accept unacceptable behavior on the part of others. Keep your hearts and minds pure and sincere and who knows it may work out for you.

D

8/8/2013 9:03:55 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  
guy_in_plano
Richardson, TX
52, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from linn777:
I have researched on my own past experiences that most men are intiminated by a good woman ,

I'm not intimidated by any womean, much less one who can't spell ``intimidated'' correctly.

Yes they say they are looking for a "drama free " monogomous relationship but something it just don't add up.

Hmm... I'm in a monogamous relationship.

A women can do all the nice things for the man that is present in her life only to be decieved by the terms a man uses called "Hood-Rats Women". To define a "hood-rats" that is a female that will let a man have sex with her on the very first meet and she will allow to be disrespected by him

Ah... So this about you not being able to control men with sex in the 21st century.

She is not a "God Fearing Woman".

I certainly don't want a ``god fearing woman.'' I like intelligent women and intelligent women don't believe in mythology.

I would never deprive my morals and dignity for myself for a man to handle me like a revolving door or even a place mat.

I don't think you'll ever have to face that question.

8/8/2013 9:08:18 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  
guy_in_plano
Richardson, TX
52, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from luxjure:
If they don't believe in God, how can you expect them to act morally?? They are boundary-less.

Tanya

I hate to burst your uneducated bubble, but most of the wars, most of the atrocities, most of the torture and human suffering has been caused by people in the name of god and religion. If there is a group of people who, as a whole, lack morality and principles, it's people who believe in a god.

8/9/2013 1:03:56 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  
w9805
Tallahassee, FL
55, joined Jul. 2013

We teach others how we want to be treated. If you are willing to accept being unappreciated... Well, there you go....

8/12/2013 11:45:27 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  
d_voted
Winnipeg, MB
64, joined Sep. 2008

Quote from guy_in_plano:
I hate to burst your uneducated bubble, but most of the wars, most of the atrocities, most of the torture and human suffering has been caused by people in the name of god and religion. If there is a group of people who, as a whole, lack morality and principles, it's people who believe in a god.

You sir are an arrogant and shallow, pathetic little man.

Wars are ALWAYS about control, money, resources and a combination of gluttony, greed, envy and lust for unsatisfied desires.

The attachment of 'religion' to the imposters who claim to be righteous is a requirement to 'sell' their own ambitions to their 'subjects'.

You can see it from ancient times all the way up to today.

There is no such thing as a 'militant Muslim' nor a 'Christian soldier' fighting for some ideal. It is a contradiction in terms.

NO religion at its core incites violence. It is the perversion of pretentious ideologues who try to get support for their insanity.

"You are either with us or for the terrorists!' is the kind of comment that isolates any person of reason and threatens those who might have questioned the validity of the War in Iraq (which turned out to be both immoral and illegal). The one who made the statement was supposedly a 'Christian'.

You are no brighter than he.

The lady is right and the moral component of ANY person must be founded in something other than one's own transitory desires and unfulfilled demands for more.

D

8/26/2013 12:37:45 AM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  

sassycat492
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (22,614)
Waldorf, MD
56, joined Oct. 2012

Quote from d_voted:
You sir are an arrogant and shallow, pathetic little man.

Wars are ALWAYS about control, money, resources and a combination of gluttony, greed, envy and lust for unsatisfied desires.

The attachment of 'religion' to the imposters who claim to be righteous is a requirement to 'sell' their own ambitions to their 'subjects'.

You can see it from ancient times all the way up to today.

There is no such thing as a 'militant Muslim' nor a 'Christian soldier' fighting for some ideal. It is a contradiction in terms.

NO religion at its core incites violence. It is the perversion of pretentious ideologues who try to get support for their insanity.

"You are either with us or for the terrorists!' is the kind of comment that isolates any person of reason and threatens those who might have questioned the validity of the War in Iraq (which turned out to be both immoral and illegal). The one who made the statement was supposedly a 'Christian'.

You are no brighter than he.

The lady is right and the moral component of ANY person must be founded in something other than one's own transitory desires and unfulfilled demands for more.

D

Amen!

8/28/2013 10:57:02 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  
purelife118
Benton, AR
40, joined Jul. 2013

Thats something that will never be understood

8/31/2013 12:45:31 AM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  
d_voted
Winnipeg, MB
64, joined Sep. 2008

Quote from mona2800:
I think men get intimidated when it comes to a good woman, and they get scared because its too good to be true. They get scared of commitment. Men like the little ratchet chicks because they dont require much, they dont have to give them what they would have to give a woman. Real women like nice classy things. And we dont just let a man say or do anything ole thing to us, we have self respect and thats why men tend to choose someone that don't require much..thats more money in the mans pocket lol.

What a strange perspective this is. 'Real women like classy things.'?

In spite of the numerous spelling and grammatical errors in your response (which in no way would turn me off) there is a shallow view of man's role in a relationship. Your idea that a man should pamper his lady with materialistic objects - when will it ever be enough? A Mercedes isn't as good as a Lambourgini or a Rolls Royce? The 'classy lady' at the opera has bigger diamonds on her fingers. The house has two or six extra bedrooms because that is what the neighbors have?

Good men are never intimidated by a good woman. Define good in terms of her character, her spirit, her generosity, her kindness, her humor and wit, her intelligence, her prudence and wisdom with the families resources.

You may be right about the dogs who sniff and bark every time a b*tch raises her tail but they aren't men - they are dogs. Don't be surprised when another b*tch in heat shows up and off he goes. Don't be upset when he poops on the carpet and pisses on the couch - neglects his children and chooses to lie in the sun instead of taking care of business. Watch out for the guy who thinks it is your duty to lay out the chips and chip dip, keep the dozens of beer cold and serve him and his pals while they all watch the game on T.V. The ones who expect you to shop for the 'party out of your paycheck' who expect you to serve it up and then clean up the living room and the vomit in the bathroom at the end of the night. Then when all the guys go home (except the ones passed out on the floor or couches - he expects you to fulfill your conjugal duties even though he needs help up the stairs.

It is not an either or proposition. There are plenty of guys who don't buy your affection and others who don't oppress you.

The better you know who you are the more likely you will find the good man.

D

9/27/2013 10:15:48 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  

sullivantyler71
Delaware, OH
23, joined Sep. 2013

Personally I think it depends. I think I'm a "good man" I'm honest and I will do anything for my loved ones and I cant seem to find a good girl. The only advice I could give is to keep playing the field untill you find somebody you can handle. I dont think we can find others to meet all of the expectations we have, you have to learn to deal with that person. There are some things I can't get past and the person I'm in the relationship with needs to understand and respect that. But as far as appreciating a good woman I do, but good doen't mean right, if you know what I'm saying

9/28/2013 9:04:52 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  
triphosphate
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,958)
North Pole, AK
28, joined Aug. 2013

Because their sandwich making skills may not be up to par.

10/2/2013 12:46:22 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  

raver4life
Atlanta, GA
28, joined Nov. 2012

The secret to keeping a good man....... Keep his stomach full, his balls empty, and you will enjoy getting whatever you want.... Its really that simple.

10/6/2013 10:06:56 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,261)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

... quite true ........ just the same as asking why can't a good man find a good woman.

10/7/2013 6:35:58 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  
acknowledgefly
Houston, TX
35, joined Mar. 2013

Most men aren't intimidated by a "good woman". The issue is these "good women"usually lack patience because of the self belief that they are "good women". They usually have a laundry list of what they believe a "good man" is and the second he displays other she loses interest. Not to mention the biggest issue of continually letting us know shes a good a woman!

10/7/2013 9:58:33 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  
mluv198
Missouri City, TX
36, joined Sep. 2010

Because this question is stupid. If anybody has dated most of the men in the world then that's a completely different problem and topic, secondly with the things I've seen on this site so far (dateHOOKUP) it wouldn't be fair to generalize men or women by what's presented here or most other dating sites for that matter...I could go on but football is back on

11/13/2013 2:50:56 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  
just4forums2
Barcelona
Spain
50, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from acknowledgefly:
Most men aren't intimidated by a "good woman". The issue is these "good women"usually lack patience because of the self belief that they are "good women". They usually have a laundry list of what they believe a "good man" is and the second he displays other she loses interest. Not to mention the biggest issue of continually letting us know shes a good a woman!

As far as a man being or not being intimidated by a good woman....I'm not sure.

I don't continually let men know I'm a good woman. I am confident and don't have to sell my qualities. I figure he should see that and if he can't it's his problem not mine.

However, I do have specific qualities I look for in a man and once I see those qualities don't exist....yes, I do lose interest. I don't believe that means lack of patience. It's just being selective and not settling.

12/4/2013 12:44:08 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  
d_voted
Winnipeg, MB
64, joined Sep. 2008

Quote from triphosphate:
Because their sandwich making skills may not be up to par.

Classy for a young dude.

12/5/2013 1:26:01 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

..because a good women ... is hard to find? ... especially one into syntax

12/5/2013 1:46:39 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  

im2honest2
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,740)
Rainbow, TX
34, joined Dec. 2010

If you want to find a good woman or man... Concentrate on being good yourself.

12/8/2013 6:17:51 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  

digitaldog
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,703)
Grove, OK
68, joined Dec. 2010

I AM the man DOG that
appreciates a good woman regardless if she is
" average ", " chubby ", even " fully packed "..!!
I'll even consider disabled and/or mentally challenged...
" Plus size ", skinny, BBW, AND even UGLY..!!
NOT ANY matter to me..,
all I wants is a NICE victim GIRLFRIEND..!!
I'm respectful , not picky and don't care if
the woman I'm with is
fit, healthy, sick, or half dead....
I don't give a c r a p about a woman's color,
religion, race, or creed....
It is insignificant whether she is tall, short, skinny, or fat..
booty, butts, breasts, and rumps mean NOTHING in MY search.
and ALL gals look the same with the lights off....
" Honesty " is what I wants in my wimmins.....
The kind of woman I can depend on and trust..
a decent woman with a job...
Cause it takes a hard working REAL woman
to support me and my bad habits....
So I'm lookin for a gal with a house,
bank account and a decent job....
No riff-raff loser for me.....!!

______

-XoXoXoX-
Digital Dog
And ALL my friends....

12/8/2013 7:38:48 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

[quoteheader]Quote from digitaldog:[/quoteheader][quote]

I AM the man DOG that
appreciates a good woman regardless if she is
" average ", " chubby ", even " fully packed "..!!
I'll even consider disabled and/or mentally challenged...
" Plus size ", skinny, BBW, AND even UGLY..!!
NOT ANY matter to me..,
all I wants is a NICE victim GIRLFRIEND..!!
I'm respectful , not picky and don't care if
the woman I'm with is
fit, healthy, sick, or half dead....
I don't give a c r a p about a woman's color,
religion, race, or creed....
It is insignificant whether she is tall, short, skinny, or fat..
booty, butts, breasts, and rumps mean NOTHING in MY search.
and ALL gals look the same with the lights off....
" Honesty " is what I wants in my wimmins.....
The kind of woman I can depend on and trust..
a decent woman with a job...
Cause it takes a hard working REAL woman
to support me and my bad habits....
So I'm lookin for a gal with a house,
bank account and a decent job....
No riff-raff loser for me.....!!

______

-XoXoXoX-
Digital Dog
And ALL my friends....

[/quote]

Oh! So that's why you won't consider me for a girlfriend! haruumph

12/29/2013 7:48:22 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  
pocahontas026
Irving, TX
30, joined Dec. 2012

First of all, men and boys are very different. Mature Men seek mature women. Boys want to pass the time or waste time. Venting about the lack of men wanting a "good woman", I think may scare them away. Try discussing what you would like to see happen in your life and you will have to beat the good men off of you after sometime . Speaking of things that we do not want will only bring more of it. Best wishes.

12/30/2013 9:54:22 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  

nicefitguy
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,313)
King of Prussia, PA
47, joined Nov. 2007

There are no good single women to appreciate.

12/31/2013 2:53:04 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  
luckynite1
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,504)
Morrison, CO
33, joined Sep. 2013

OP, just the same that women dont tend to appreciate a good man

1/17/2014 2:05:52 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  

rstaraptor
Barrington, IL
24, joined Oct. 2013

Lol im a good guy.

1/19/2014 2:16:18 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  

mykeaka
Cordova, TN
29, joined Dec. 2013

Not entirely correct.. We men like a good girl to settle down with..

I dont believe in hood-rats.

I believe in frenship n where ever it can take me.

1/26/2014 8:09:30 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

...because they already have a wife?

(inside joke)

2/2/2014 5:38:02 AM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  

prettyboyb2785
Arkadelphia, AR
32, joined Jul. 2012

I want a good woman and I would treat her like a queen hmu.

2/9/2014 12:32:51 AM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  
d_voted
Winnipeg, MB
64, joined Sep. 2008

Gentlemen always appreciate a good woman.

Dogs will always chase a b*tch in heat.

Authenticity requires discipline and habitual introspection. It also requires enough humility to take guidance from wise counsel.

D

3/7/2014 4:56:30 AM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  

queensbirth
Virginia Beach, VA
37, joined Jan. 2014

Men we need honesty

3/7/2014 5:00:44 AM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  

queensbirth
Virginia Beach, VA
37, joined Jan. 2014

I hope you're team wins.I like how you got on with it.

4/2/2014 11:02:57 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  
thisladyp
New Orleans, LA
32, joined Nov. 2013

Cause they a**holes

4/4/2014 10:18:21 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  

luckylibragal
Over 1,000 Posts (1,469)
Mesa, AZ
49, joined Oct. 2011

Because they want a challenge.

4/5/2014 1:47:19 AM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  
nothingisreal
Over 2,000 Posts (2,947)
Harrison, MI
62, joined Jul. 2013

Men appreciate good women,Boys don't.

4/6/2014 9:08:46 AM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  

ladybugruth58
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,546)
Patton, PA
58, joined Feb. 2014

I'm a nurse,grams,and mom. I'm known as a respectable. Lady. I'd like to be with a man that's my equal. Hard working. Plays harder. I'm not a slut. I don't like that reference. Giving pleasure and receiving pleasure. Is our business. To actually have a intelligent conversation is exciting .

4/30/2014 3:55:26 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  

dannyloya22
San Diego, CA
27, joined Jul. 2012

If given a chance with a good woman, I would definitely appreciate her.

5/5/2014 7:35:24 AM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  

falcon1989
San Ysidro, CA
28, joined Dec. 2012

Y don't woman respect a good man

5/5/2014 5:24:19 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  
alonso619
San Diego, CA
35, joined Oct. 2013

Because I can't find one

5/17/2014 3:08:35 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  

cosmicgem
Over 1,000 Posts (1,902)
Springfield, MO
61, joined Jun. 2011

There are many good men and many good women. There are also many good men and women who are divorced from each other simply because they were not Good nor Great together. It takes the right combination/match of 2 good people. Still looking for mine. Hopefully he is still looking for me.

6/1/2014 6:43:16 AM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  

lilithimagines
Oviedo, FL
45, joined May. 2014

^^^ I agree. Good is more about a combination of two people, not just one of them.

6/2/2014 9:46:56 AM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  

cosmicgem
Over 1,000 Posts (1,902)
Springfield, MO
61, joined Jun. 2011

^^^^ Thank you. It is just my oppinion and observations.

6/2/2014 12:59:51 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  
reverend_chill
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,474)
Boca Raton, FL
44, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from calypsosocute:
I am noticing no one really appreciates any one these days. . Have you said Good Morning to a stranger lately. Thanked your mail carrier? taken time to help a neighbor? I will find a Male/mate friend , companion, Sex God! And I WILL APPRECIATE him as he will me! . . .and i believe in the tooth fairy

^this is 50% of the whole discussion.. the other 50% is wether you can accept that although you have been dragged through the mud before there are people who are capable of looking out for more than themselves..

6/2/2014 1:46:45 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  

wilhardin
Elkland, MO
60, joined Apr. 2014

a good woman is damn hard to find it seems like they always want more than a man can give I sacrificed so many years of my life to please what I thought was a good woman and it always ended up and betrayal they cheated eventual creaturesI'm going to find a good one someday I hope I haven't give up I know they're out there just find a numberfinding them stupid phone I just did I just want one I don't have to have one but I want one I can survive just fine on my own just like most of the older women that are out there claiming that they're looking but they're not making much effort,ah I better stop I said enoughallied many people read this anymoremy dad use this I 50 woman in charge moderate like a moment never tells you beautiful will they let problem with that most of the available when miniature joanne silver hair and I do maine silver a lot older than I want you deal withoz phone is typing some crazy stuff I've done I'm on leave it with you all Wild Bill out

6/2/2014 6:28:29 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  

wilhardin
Elkland, MO
60, joined Apr. 2014

well who open this can of worms I'm sure there are a few good women out there just like there are a few good men the trick is to find emin my search for that 1 good woman a lot of times I won't even return to a respectful hello how are you so what's attractive about that have I can't say a few nice word still woman if you can appreciative can even give me a reply why waste my time with it and novice dating site is paisley I have had several turn invisible like they're really hurt me and I don't say anything disrespectful to lambyeah this is I can warm zaracan of a worms

6/2/2014 9:31:44 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  

angelnluv
Springfield, MO
54, joined Apr. 2013

I dont understand it ..here I am a good woman that refuses to lower her standards and it isnt respected. The world isnt getting better until people regain some values

6/2/2014 10:28:47 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  
kneesndabreeze
Springfield, MO
59, joined Dec. 2013

I don't base a "good woman" on if she has sex with me or when, I don't base it on looks solely, I base it on her attitude and how she treats me. I don't consider a woman a "slut" if we have sex early, I consider her a person who likes sex like me.
I wouldn't date a woman who would wait months or years to have sex. Lets face it, we are all adults, this isn't 1958!

6/5/2014 1:30:20 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ? | Page 2  
woody526
Raleigh, NC
68, joined Apr. 2014

Could it be because there is no such thing as "a good women?" There is "a good woman," which is singular, and "good women," which is plural, but no such thing as a, or, one women.