Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames com

If a person makes a single of our customers really feel uncomfortable or unwelcome, we ban them, she wrote. singles events boise idaho Badoo Premium –Includes seeing who s liked you, the ability to undo last votes and the opportunity to chat straight with well liked customers on Badoo. 79 every for five or $1. prostitution in vietnam cost Most dating apps are for fucking only.

best app for hookups australia

FreeDating. huntsville singles dating Immediately after six months of dating, they decided to move in collectively. Learn mindful dating with EliteSingles, come across your zen and a partner to share it with in a busy world. freelocaldates con You can even come across appreciate by just one swipe of your finger.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/17/2013 10:17:05 AM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen! | Page 2  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,261)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/19/2013 4:25:58 AM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen! | Page 2  
blkbarbied0ll
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,274)
Long Island City, NY
39, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from azazel4:
Her you ignorant fool, have you ever met a latino we are like very very mixed race. Like for example Puerto Roxana are Spanish from Spain, African, and Taino which were the natives. Some Spanish were Moors which they were middle eastern people Muslim/Jewish which also makes us part middle eastern too. Good knows how many other mixes are in latino race. It's very impossible to pin point were we originated so you can't say we were from that tribe cause we are melting pot

8/23/2013 9:11:18 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen! | Page 2  
miahash
Over 1,000 Posts (1,051)
Lynchburg, VA
37, joined Dec. 2007

Cyrus the Great came before any of them, end of story. They are all Human...

8/25/2013 10:57:22 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen! | Page 2  

d_hendrix
Henryetta, OK
22, joined Aug. 2013

I'm pretty sure all races are equal ha

8/27/2013 8:10:11 AM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen! | Page 2  
thatguy_jay
College Station, TX
23, joined Dec. 2012

The region of the world where Jesus is from meant that his skin had to be dark and not light because it is closer to the equator. You don't see people with light skin that live in that region now days!

8/31/2013 7:12:25 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen! | Page 2  

kiki7651
Over 1,000 Posts (1,262)
Melvindale, MI
41, joined Mar. 2012

9/1/2013 9:25:46 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen! | Page 2  
not_yo_bby_ddy
Hudson, FL
45, joined Apr. 2013

I just can't believe that this thread hasn't been buried.

9/7/2013 3:00:39 AM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen! | Page 2  
blkbarbied0ll
Long Island City, NY
39, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from 12bthateam:
Two brothers on top I was responded to it doesn't matter what color he was but it do matter....the apocrypha tells me of this beast whom they put up as Christ!

9/9/2013 3:15:22 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen! | Page 2  

iankopko
Jupiter, FL
24, joined Feb. 2013

None whites have no souls. I'm odinist real European faith before the myth of Jesus. N**gers can't feed Africa and own people. Haha if it ain't white it ain't right

[Edited 9/9/2013 3:16:32 PM ]

9/11/2013 10:32:12 AM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen! | Page 2  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

......... ..........

9/13/2013 3:20:59 AM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen! | Page 2  
blkbarbied0ll
Long Island City, NY
39, joined Jul. 2012

9/18/2013 7:19:24 AM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen! | Page 2  

talonn1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,902)
Jensen Beach, FL
43, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from atreus79:
As an Anthropology major who has actually traveled around the world, I have six historically accurate and proven arguments to destroy everything you just said. Before I continue to make you look like a fool, I warn you that I am about to make you look so stupid, that no woman will talk to you on this site again.. Should I continue?

Please continue. Ignorance abounds here.

9/18/2013 7:14:31 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen! | Page 2  

payote
Florence, SC
28, joined Aug. 2013

Did ya get to the spell of laviaten yet?

11/17/2013 7:20:11 AM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen! | Page 2  

admirer69
Houston, TX
38, joined May. 2013

We are ALL ONE.

I despise using the word race...but to help those understand...I'll use the word:

No one race is better than the next...and never will be. During slavery times blacks were ignorant...no doubt...but only because slave owners forbid them to educate them selves to keep them away from education/wit...but today...you have educated blacks EVERY WHERE...we even have an African American Chief...and commander...wow. The same can be said for other races as well...hispanics...asians...foreigner...and so on have come a long way...and I for one am happy for them...and love them all...and with that being said...NO ONE RACE IS GOD'S....or the DIVINES CHOSEN(which ever you believe in).

Now don't get me wrong...I'm more than proud of the accomplishments my own race(African American) has made...but...NO RACE IS THE CHOSEN ANYTHING...for when you say that you totally exclude others...and NO GOD I would EVER put my faith in would exclude ANY ONE/ANY RACE.

We are all ONE.

12/17/2013 4:24:28 AM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen! | Page 2  

_us4love
Salem, OR
50, joined Nov. 2013

Jesus Was:

12/18/2013 10:59:11 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen! | Page 2  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

1/21/2014 12:54:26 AM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen! | Page 2  
israel999
Fort Lauderdale, FL
32, joined Nov. 2013

who is Jesus and who is yahsua if any Christian can tell me that then I can make you a believer.the same people who changed your name changed his.we are the lost tribe of Judah.where did the name God derive from?I'll give you direction Gott.study Gott and you'll find a jewel.who is the Lord?Baal.wake up dry bones and B-one

1/21/2014 1:18:22 AM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen! | Page 2  
jim_a49
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,273)
Bellevue, WA
67, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from 12bthateam:
If that's the case y is he white on every image and have Roman clothes on?

LOLOL

Man made God in his own image.

White people make white Gods.
Black people make black Gods.
Indians make indian Gods.

You have a religion created by caucasions, who are naturally going to make their God in their own image.

And you have Christian sects all over the world that make Jesus in their image, including every race made.

The Jewish text is obviously written by Caucasian's , and when the NT was written the entire area was mainly Greek.

1/26/2014 1:02:45 AM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen! | Page 2  
twofeathers69
Coos Bay, OR
57, joined Jan. 2012

I gotta be a blasphemer in the harshest sense of the word.. As an enrolled Native American.. I really don't give a crap about any Western-judeo religion,I don't care if the human named Jesus son of Josph was green,blue,or was a "mixed" race.. I just wish the "doom an gloom" sects would make their self destructive Revelations come true so that the rest of the human race can move on LIVEING LIFE.. Christians of all creeds regardless of doctrine are a dragging weight on the rest of humanity.. That said please answer these few simple questions..If this Jesus was so "holy" then his own urine would of been the original HOLY WATER and every where he peed HUMANS that were lame,dieased,dying would of been healed.. And just a few grams of his own fecal matter(Holy Shit) would of been able to grow whole fields of grain.. The blood as it flowed from his wounds and flew into the crowd from the lash as he was publicly whipped thru the streets of people that came to watch, this blood should have cured any cripple,lame,dieased individual a single drop landed on, the blood that gushed from the wounds on his hands and feet and side from the spear thrust should of made the very ground he was crucified on holy and fertile.. After all the spear that was thrust in his side was imbued with so much power it is called "THE SPEAR OF DESTINY" and anyone that posses it can "rule" the world.. I guess in the end As a Native American plz stop includeing us in these stupid little nutty religious squabbles.. We have our own beleifs that pre date the hebrew religion.. Altho I do reconize that many of my people chose to follow this Jesus's teachings and don't give a thought to his color,just that the teachings make sense to them in a world bent on destroying it's self.. For me personnaly the saddest thing I've witnessed among my people was an "eastern" band of Cherokee were so ashamed of their religious beleifs.. They brought into a lie purpetrated by a "bible thumper like the op" the entire band had D.N.A. tests to try and prove they were Hebrew descendants.. It was an epic fail for them, they aren't hebrew,nor are they black,or european,or from asia.. As a matter of curiosity their genitic structure started in the North American continent over 25,000 years ago.. But,they continue to be tested hoping to show a link to ancient hebrews.. The reason this saddens me, is because, my personal opinion it's a form of abuse, to want to belong to something because of the shame of being an "Indian" has become culturally ingrained they want to be something else to "escape" that shame..

2/12/2014 2:08:19 AM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen! | Page 2  

themannam
Over 1,000 Posts (1,527)
Mount Berry, GA
28, joined Sep. 2013

Black people wouldn't even know about the bible or torrah if it wasn't for slavery and European imperialism... the argument is dead

2/18/2014 7:15:36 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen! | Page 2  

availa
Valencia
Philippines
28, joined Jan. 2014

acording the bible history in the time of jesus christ the jew's and gentle is not close people because the of his color but jesus is correction that so and se state that all people is disame according the book of act 10 chater hi state her in parable that all of them is equal even are you a jew's and gentle so that clear statement of jesus that we all equal now

2/19/2014 2:57:02 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen! | Page 2  

up2youandme
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,929)
Chandler, AZ
42, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from mght_b_th1:
mmmnn, I'm sorry, but BRASS when super heated, like in a kiln,or furnace,or smelting pot turns a golden/red color.
Not black.
Learned that one in "Intro-science 101" in the nineth grade.
And being that I smelt brass on a fairly regular basis, I'm willing to say with complete
certanty that I'm right on this one.

Just a thought here,
Maybe you might concider opening a 9th grade science book some time.
or perhaps you might consider actually smelting down some brass yourself, you know.
In an attempt to prove me wrong.

And as I've stated before,and am stateing again,
It really doesn't matter what Jesus skin color was. Only his teachings.

Haha you are absolutely right my brother lol which makes
Heyzeus a white man lol
Good for you bud.

3/10/2014 10:17:30 AM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen! | Page 2  

papidread
Bridgeport, CT
48, joined Nov. 2013

EYES-I
The Myth of "white jesus"
Cesare Borgia

Look at Prophet Gad The Twelve Tribes of Israel distribution map...

3/10/2014 11:56:46 AM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen! | Page 2  

lavender052
Memphis, TN
56, joined Feb. 2014

Teach little brother, they are so called Jews are who God calls the synagogue of satan Rev 3:9.

3/16/2014 5:50:21 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen! | Page 2  
mssmie
Over 2,000 Posts (2,711)
Gladewater, TX
43, joined Jul. 2013

God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob does have a people... those people are the ones who gave us scriptures. Those people was a people who represented God. But they kept failing... but God is merciful instead of killing them.. He let them to their lust which lead them to slavery..... which stripped them of their identity. But because their purpose a will is to represent God. He uses them and their curse to fulfill prophecy to save all who believe.. Does this mean one race is better... i would think not, the will of God is servitude. To serve him and others..... and you see what happens if you deny him.... i knowing the truth and the lie you have to be color blind in the since of it offensives for israelite are black but truely read the scripture accept truth.... that is what sets us free..... and for the person who said copper being heated up is orange or red? The scripture says burnt...not burning ... which if you apply in truth... is black...

3/17/2014 3:14:56 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen! | Page 2  
satanself36
Lincoln, IL
97, joined Jul. 2007

dariusjudahh:

People who stand for nothing, will fall for anything.

Every church, mosque, temple etc needs a big congregation to get large support. Thus the bigger the congregation the larger the greed is.

The Catholics prey's on the Hispanics and Latinos.

The Mormans prey's on the native American's.

The Baptist prey's on the Black's.

The other Christian's prey's on any and every race that will listen.

The Jews prey's on the blacks.

The Muslims preys on the Jews, Blacks, Asians, Whites....etc.

Jesus was a black man? read my profile. Are you sure about that???

4/6/2014 10:17:10 AM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen! | Page 2  
bigd44906
Mansfield, OH
53, joined Oct. 2010

Quote from satanself36:
dariusjudahh:

The Catholics prey's on the Hispanics and Latinos.

It's prey not prey's. Were you asleep during grammar class?

One 'prays to a deity'

and

One 'stalks their prey'

4/6/2014 10:41:41 AM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen! | Page 2  
mssmie
Over 2,000 Posts (2,711)
Gladewater, TX
43, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from up2youandme:
Haha you are absolutely right my brother lol which makes
Heyzeus a white man lol
Good for you bud.

That would be a good point if it said heated up.. but it says burnt(what happens AFTER being heated up alot passed the red.....lol but nice try again anything burnt is black... simple knowledge there

4/6/2014 10:46:19 AM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen! | Page 2  
mssmie
Over 2,000 Posts (2,711)
Gladewater, TX
43, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from admirer69:
We are ALL ONE.

I despise using the word race...but to help those understand...I'll use the word:

No one race is better than the next...and never will be. During slavery times blacks were ignorant...no doubt...but only because slave owners forbid them to educate them selves to keep them away from education/wit...but today...you have educated blacks EVERY WHERE...we even have an African American Chief...and commander...wow. The same can be said for other races as well...hispanics...asians...foreigner...and so on have come a long way...and I for one am happy for them...and love them all...and with that being said...NO ONE RACE IS GOD'S....or the DIVINES CHOSEN(which ever you believe in).

Now don't get me wrong...I'm more than proud of the accomplishments my own race(African American) has made...but...NO RACE IS THE CHOSEN ANYTHING...for when you say that you totally exclude others...and NO GOD I would EVER put my faith in would exclude ANY ONE/ANY RACE.

We are all ONE.

Which is true there is not an race that is better... we all fall short. But that does not take wy truth of the Scriptures. God have an people who are not better by any means of thwir own.. but was chosen to be servants to God... not to be holier but to be an example too.... Through them they show the world God is real...

4/6/2014 11:03:16 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen! | Page 2  
akjordy
Rusk, TX
38, joined Sep. 2013

Jesus was a Jewish Nazerine. Not an African. His chosen people are Jewish. White man was given the knowledge to be a tool by god to safe the world a second time. Hitler if not for white American intervention would have slaughtered the world. Our might is trusted and given by god. We invented nukes, the most mightiest police on the planet and have accomplished coexistance with those that hate every single day in jesuses name. White people are a chosen with jews.

4/7/2014 6:09:12 AM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen! | Page 2  
mssmie
Over 2,000 Posts (2,711)
Gladewater, TX
43, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from akjordy:
Jesus was a Jewish Nazerine. Not an African. His chosen people are Jewish. White man was given the knowledge to be a tool by god to safe the world a second time. Hitler if not for white American intervention would have slaughtered the world. Our might is trusted and given by god. We invented nukes, the most mightiest police on the planet and have accomplished coexistance with those that hate every single day in jesuses name. White people are a chosen with jews.

Sorry that you been lied to but gen 10 ;1-6 says whites are japheth and are the gentile... it says also that shem and ham are the same.... and that ham father canaan which is africa,also Ethiopia... being cush and egypt being meziram brothers and sons of ham... and cush being translate to burnt face or black.... and the northern area of africa the natives are still called this.... two God said the curse that scattered his people would be for a sign....... duet 28;16-58 there is no white race ever gone through the curse. To many whites it is more iimportant to be God chosen than to believe truth.... failing to read it for theirself... but can not answer why christ have not come since the jews are in israel. Why did not God place them back in there land as he promised with Christ being king? Christian steady saying any day.Christ will return. but that generation is dying aaway. He have not come because they are not jews. He did not use his might to gather them and return..

4/25/2014 10:01:24 AM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen! | Page 2  
mssmie
Over 2,000 Posts (2,711)
Gladewater, TX
43, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from atreus79:
Also, the biggest embarrassment to your argument is the fact that Noah, Ham, Shem, and Japeth in FACT never existed. The story of Noah's ark was plagurized from the first written epic; The Epic of Gilgamesh. We know this, because of when and where Genesis was written..

In trying to be smart you have made your self dumb. First, to show your lack of understand of time and writting periods is amazing. But yes the talmud is wrong... and written in Babylon wrong. LoL there was writtens that came from that time which is talmud. Not the torah.... genesis is the torah..... and i did not change my faith ...lol. lack of understand is amazing...... i claim my history by birth right through bloodline and the word of the Holy word... i think you may want to learn before you challenge a persons history,....

[Edited 4/25/2014 10:04:04 AM ]

4/25/2014 10:11:51 AM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen! | Page 2  
mssmie
Over 2,000 Posts (2,711)
Gladewater, TX
43, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from 12bthateam:
Two brothers on top I was responded to it doesn't matter what color he was but it do matter....the apocrypha tells me of this beast whom they put up as Christ!

This shows your lack...and the vail of deceit. If it didnt matter why was it important to keep the bloodline.... why does Christ only go to israelites.... your understanding of lies wanting to fit in with the world has you blind to truth..... all can be saved and go to heaven... but we are to know Gods will and his truth not the worlds... the word says it is israel who is to bring the light to the world....they are to preach truth... and to recieve this truth you have to know who they are? To believe God has abandon them is a lie.

4/27/2014 9:19:09 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen! | Page 2  

montaney
Texarkana, AR
37, joined Sep. 2012

How many of you truly understand religion time and government.. and all the lies and deception that's each one holds for each to exist... do your research...smh.. no matter how you try to interpret it. It is merely a bed time story for children to know his or her place in life..to be like Jesus... not that Jesus was a actual person... hotep...no if look the origins of a lot of things you will realize that with no religious order than there is no population control and no population control then there is no government... think..if you knew that you were moor than what you know you would be more powerful than they..

5/3/2014 2:46:30 AM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen! | Page 2  
mssmie
Over 2,000 Posts (2,711)
Gladewater, TX
43, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from mssmie:
This shows your lack...and the vail of deceit. If it didnt matter why was it important to keep the bloodline.... why does Christ only go to israelites.... your understanding of lies wanting to fit in with the world has you blind to truth..... all can be saved and go to heaven... but we are to know Gods will and his truth not the worlds... the word says it is israel who is to bring the light to the world....they are to preach truth... and to recieve this truth you have to know who they are? To believe God has abandon them is a lie.

My apologies i read yohr post wrongi believe.

5/3/2014 2:23:41 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen! | Page 2  

masterweber
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,949)
Baton Rouge, LA
35, joined May. 2013

all men are god chosen people and all men are black people of''''colors''''''and everybody in this worlds are hebrew servants slave to god the father laws including his son...

adam/man/yahushua-den is the chosen son of god and the father of second dimension merely mortality of dead flesh universe of earths,,,, and his father ZU YAHWEH YAHAWEH Y-I-AM is the creator of heaven planets universe and earth planets universe....

5/6/2014 10:51:11 AM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen! | Page 2  

qualified66
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,119)
Detroit, MI
51, joined Jul. 2010

Quote from no_mo_bbys4me:
ok, i've accessed the "living bible" the "king james" and the "NIV".
i've read all the verses you've listed in all three versions.
Nowhere do any of them in any text mention anything about race.
NOWHERE.......
It seems to me that your attempting to use scripture to promote racial hatred.
Shame on you....
agee

5/7/2014 8:35:07 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen! | Page 2  

masterweber
Baton Rouge, LA
35, joined May. 2013

Quote from qualified66:
agee
Exodus 4:6-7
New International Version (NIV)
6 Then((( the Lord said))), “Put your hand inside your cloak.” So Moses put his hand into his cloak, and when he took it out, the skin was((( leprous)))[a]—it had become as((( white )))as snow.

7 “Now put it back into your cloak,” he said. So Moses put his hand back into his ((cloak))), and when he took it out,(( it was))) (((restored))), like )(the rest))) of (((his flesh))).

Exodus 4:6-7
King James Version (KJV)
6 And the((( Lord said )))furthermore unto him, Put now (((thine hand))) into thy (((bosom))). And he put his hand into his bosom: and when he took it out, behold, his hand was((( leprous))) as((( snow))).

7 And he said, Put thine hand into thy((( bosom again))). And he put his hand into his (((bosom again))); and plucked it out of his bosom, and, behold,((( it was turned again )))as his (((other flesh))).

5/8/2014 10:44:16 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen! | Page 2  

qualified66
Detroit, MI
51, joined Jul. 2010

What bible are you reading from? I havent read any bible that mention the skin color of anyone. And as for your comment. Its telling you what leprosy look like not the color of Moses skin. Just telling you what leprosy look like. Dont see the point in this tread. Shouldnt matter what Jesus look like, what matter is how he came to save us and how we should live our lives. Love each other no matter what your race or gender is.

5/9/2014 7:12:46 AM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen! | Page 2  
mssmie
Over 2,000 Posts (2,711)
Gladewater, TX
43, joined Jul. 2013

First lets identify the people of israel, who they say they are job.30;30, His skin is black. Songs 1;5, I am black, but comely, songs 1:6 because i am black. Jer. 8:21 i am black, lam. Our skin was black like an oven, lam. 4:8 their visage is blacker than coal..... and the most important onr rev.1;13-15, and his feet like unto FINE BRASS BURNED IN FURNACE. Keyword is BURNED WHICH IS PAST TENSE. not heating up, but burnt.
To the others it is clear racism to see truth and make excuse to deny it. Why is not racist to offer a white Christ when all know it could not be true. Whites was not in africa before rome. All the denial of what the scriptures says proves who has evil intent. A true believer we see agree and keep truth... but most whites believe they are the jews.. feeling they are supreme. But two problems is that israelites are their own race proven in gen. 10, tells of the divide of the land and people...gen.10;2-5, says whites of the European area are japheth. Ham is canaan africa.who cush and miriam formed two cities. That are now two oldest countries. Ethiopia and Egypt. Google the translation of the two names of the country. And shem who is the same like ham cause there is only one gentile group. Is the israelites gen.10
Now, the op is wrong in name each tribe and who is who... they can not tell who is who. For the Father scattered and stripped them.... so in the gathering back we will not be divided but one people....

5/9/2014 10:48:25 AM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen! | Page 2  

masterweber
Baton Rouge, LA
35, joined May. 2013

Quote from qualified66:
What bible are you reading from? I havent read any bible that mention the skin color of anyone. And as for your comment. Its telling you what leprosy look like not the color of Moses skin. Just telling you what leprosy look like. Dont see the point in this tread. Shouldnt matter what Jesus look like, what matter is how he came to save us and how we should live our lives. Love each other no matter what your race or gender is.
it was not white,,,and the word is leprous... he is my black golden brown people of color...

5/9/2014 11:18:07 AM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen! | Page 2  

masterweber
Baton Rouge, LA
35, joined May. 2013

Quote from masterweber:
it was not white,,,and the word is leprous... he is my black golden brown people of color...
he wasn't mix with leprous and albinos of mutating a black Caucasian person of color..he wasn't mix mutation with no curse leprous depigmentation of mix race..he were pure of color melanin golden brown...

5/9/2014 9:57:09 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen! | Page 2  

qualified66
Detroit, MI
51, joined Jul. 2010

Seem like op tried to start a racist thread. Im done! Be blessed everyone. Wont be back have much better things to do and talk about then what color or tribe people are. smh We all bleed the same color Red. Peace to all.

5/10/2014 11:48:17 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen! | Page 2  
mr_crowley
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,692)
Aynor, SC
49, joined Feb. 2009

"chosen people"?
The "god" u speak of is one of the last of the 2000+ "gods", created by man.
racist pieces of shit, like yourself, created your weak, pathetic, theory in an attempt to deceive their masters.
Guess what, loser!, it's still not working.
What's really funny is when u were posting this bullshit in "religion" forum.
u said it was only blacks that were chosen.
Now, you've expanded your "chosen" to get support and you're still being laughed at

5/12/2014 7:40:48 AM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen! | Page 2  
mssmie
Over 2,000 Posts (2,711)
Gladewater, TX
43, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from qualified66:

The king james. You can go to online bible and search black. Look up leprosy which is a conditions that turn your skin white, flaking away , it matters what he look like for his people are the same. And it is through them you are adopted in to the promise. You can not be adopted in to a family without knowimg who the family is. God said through the israelites signs and wonder will be given. How do you know your following the true God? With learning about or from the people he chose to save the world with? It is the lie of the devil to make you believe his people are not important. But it is them who is named only in revelation in the coming of the lord.

5/12/2014 8:32:50 AM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen! | Page 2  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
67, joined Dec. 2010

What they fail to tell you in the writing of Moses, is that even the Jews cannot validate him, nor can they Abraham.
The Moses story came from Saudi Arabia thousands of years earlier, long before the Hebrew language was invented.
What we have is a story, written around 500 BCE, with a 700 year window of when it was actually written, portraying events before recorded history, about 4000 years in that region.

5/12/2014 9:27:53 AM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen! | Page 2  
mssmie
Over 2,000 Posts (2,711)
Gladewater, TX
43, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from jim_a49:
What they fail to tell you in the writing of Moses, is that even the Jews cannot validate him, nor can they Abraham.
The Moses story came from Saudi Arabia thousands of years earlier, long before the Hebrew language was invented.
What we have is a story, written around 500 BCE, with a 700 year window of when it was actually written, portraying events before recorded history, about 4000 years in that region.

LoL, your view on history is so off. Hebrew is one of the worlds first language. So that stops your claim. And Saudi arabia is long after abraham..... and believed seeds from him. And right that makes sense that no israrlite believe he was he just the father of their faith. And mention by the israelites in the new testament. Their would not be any Israelites if not for Abraham, nice try but you fail.

5/12/2014 12:30:00 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen! | Page 2  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
67, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from mssmie:
LoL, your view on history is so off. Hebrew is one of the worlds first language. So that stops your claim. And Saudi arabia is long after abraham..... and believed seeds from him. And right that makes sense that no israrlite believe he was he just the father of their faith. And mention by the israelites in the new testament. Their would not be any Israelites if not for Abraham, nice try but you fail.

Where did you ever get that idea.
Hebrew is less than 1000 years BCE and originated, evolved, from phonecian

Sanscrit, for example, is at least 5000 years old.

Do you live in a cave.

5/14/2014 8:44:18 AM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen! | Page 2  
mssmie
Over 2,000 Posts (2,711)
Gladewater, TX
43, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from jim_a49:
Where did you ever get that idea.
Hebrew is less than 1000 years BCE and originated, evolved, from phonecian

Sanscrit, for example, is at least 5000 years old.

Do you live in a cave.

Yep, right next to yours. Just because you say it. You limit truth only to your logic. Then insult anyone who challenge you. The dna proof of abrahamitc blood line is proof. That hebrew goes further back than what you claim.

5/14/2014 11:27:21 AM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen! | Page 2  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
67, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from mssmie:
Yep, right next to yours. Just because you say it. You limit truth only to your logic. Then insult anyone who challenge you. The dna proof of abrahamitc blood line is proof. That hebrew goes further back than what you claim.

Where did you ever get that insane information.
How is a person supposed to discuss anything with you, when you constantly bring up total bullshit like that.

There is no DNA proof of Abraham. Please show it.

In fact, even the Jews themselves cannot validate Abraham.

Most of the Jewish religion, was written between 400 BCE and 200 AD, with some exceptions going back a couple hundred years earlier.

Why do you just make up shit, is factual information out of your grasp.

5/14/2014 11:54:56 AM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen! | Page 2  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
67, joined Dec. 2010

This has always been a major problem with religions.

People just make up shit, and others believe it as though it were true.

We have gone around on this before, you have refused to answer direct questions, or provide any information of where you got your info.

I realize you are brainwashed into a religion, which is your right, but to come on a public forum, with total bullshit about it, is asking for controversy.

5/16/2014 8:27:50 AM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen! | Page 2  
mssmie
Over 2,000 Posts (2,711)
Gladewater, TX
43, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from jim_a49:
This has always been a major problem with religions.

People just make up shit, and others believe it as though it were true.

We have gone around on this before, you have refused to answer direct questions, or provide any information of where you got your info.

I realize you are brainwashed into a religion, which is your right, but to come on a public forum, with total bullshit about it, is asking for controversy.

Your insults are to what make your statement true. You continue to say jewish can not prove abraham. Your proof please your the only one denying this. I stated proof . So prove your self.lol

5/16/2014 9:56:01 AM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen! | Page 2  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
67, joined Dec. 2010

OK, I will look something up on that, and in the meantime, you give me the date when Abraham existed.

Remember, there is a 700 year window of when Genesis was written.

Did Abraham ever really exist? The Old Testament puts Abraham having lived at about 2,000 BC. The story wasn't written down until the post-exile period around 500 B.C. So, 1500 years after the alleged events of Abraham, the story is finally solidified. (That is supposedly a reliable eyewitness account, right?) And it turns out that the alleged historical events discussed around the story of Abraham couldn't have happened. If a religion can't survive the light of truth ... it is unworthy of consideration. Abraham The Bible's internal chronology places Abraham around 2000 BCE,[6] but the stories in Genesis cannot be definitively related to the known history of that time, and the opinion of the overwhelming majority of modern biblical scholars is that the Pentateuch (the series of books of which includes Genesis) was shaped in the post-Exilic period. Historicity of the Patriarchal Narratives "Not only has archaeology not proven a single event of the patriarchal traditions to be historical, it has not shown any of the traditions to be likely." Abraham in History and Tradition The book is divided into two parts, Abraham in History and Abraham in Tradition. In Part I part Van Seters argues that there is no unambiguous evidence pointing to an origin for the stories in the 2nd millennium BC. "Arguments based on reconstructing the patriarch's nomadic way of life, the personal names in Genesis, the social customs reflected in the stories, and correlation of the traditions of Genesis with the archaeological data of the Middle Bronze Age have all been found, in Part One above, to be quite defective in demonstrating an origin for the Abraham tradition in the second millennium B.C.". Specially devastating was his analysis of Genesis 14, where he pointed out that the political situation described in Genesis 14 - a Near East dominated by a coalition led by Elam and including Hatti, Assyria and Babylonia - is not confirmed by any monuments, king lists, or other historical and archaeological sources. Van Seters also pointed out that the ten kings mentioned in Genesis 14 cannot be found in any ancient documents outside the Bible NOVA/PBS - No historical or archeological evidence for either Moses or Abraham ever existing Christian site - Tries to prove Abraham story is true, but ends up confirming that the story was written 1500 years after Abraham supposedly existed and it got all landmarks wrong Did Abraham Exist? Whether or not Abraham existed, the stories written about Abraham in Genesis are not historically true. For example, Abraham could not have walked to the land of the Philistines centuries before these sea people came ashore in the Levant. While this alone does not prove his non-existence, it points in that direction. Of course, archaeology can not be expected to prove or disprove the existence of a man like Abraham. If the Patriarchs lived, then the Israelites should have sojourned in Egypt, but there is no evidence of this in the Egyptian records. If Moses did not live then it is unlikely that Abraham lived. For Moses to have lived, there would have to have been an Exodus from slavery in Egypt and a military conquest of the land of the Canaanites. Not only do almost all scholars say there was no biblical Exodus from Egypt and that there was no unified conquest of the Canaanites, they say that the Hebrew people were really Canaanites who left the region of the rich coastal cities to settle in the hitherto sparsely populated hinterland. There was no biblical Moses and there was no Hebrew Patriarch called Abraham. Oh... and it's impossible for Abraham to have built the Kaaba That story doesn't add up either. And all this means that Muhammad can't claim Abraham as an ancestor because Abraham wasn't real. And that means the Cave of the Patriarchs is bogus too. Answering Abraham Very long, but excellent presentations by Ibn Warraq on the errors in the Old Testament Patriarchs Stories. QUESTION - Isn't Sarah already an old lady when she and Abraham go into Egypt? So why is Abraham supposedly uptight about his wifes' supposed great beauty' bringing the attention of the Pharaoh?? And the middle kingdom of Egypt history doesn't match the Abraham account. ANOTHER QUESTION - The City of Dan didn't exist in Abrahams time so how could he chase an enemy to it?? Oh ... and William F. Albright has been debunked and overturned. Just FYI to anyone who was going to quote him. In the years since his death, Albright's methods and conclusions have been increasingly questioned. Fellow Biblical archaeologist William Dever notes that "[Albright's] central theses have all been overturned, partly by further advances in Biblical criticism, but mostly by the continuing archaeological research of younger Americans and Israelis to whom he himself gave encouragement and momentum ... The irony is that, in the long run, it will have been the newer "secular" archaeology that contributed the most to Biblical studies, not "Biblical archaeology." Biblical scholar Thomas L. Thompson contends that the methods of "biblical archaeology" have also become outmoded: "[Wright and Albright's] historical interpretation can make no claim to be objective, proceeding as it does from a methodology which distorts its data by selectivity which is hardly representative, which ignores the enormous lack of data for the history of the early second millennium, and which wilfully establishes hypotheses on the basis of unexamined biblical texts, to be proven by such (for this period) meaningless mathematical criteria as the 'balance of probability' ... Was Abraham Ethical? IF Abraham existed, which there doesn't seem to be any credible evidence that he did, then he was one sick puppy Supposedly he tried to murder his child and sacrifice him to his God. Voices told him to ... and voices told him not to do it at the last minute. THIS is the father of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam?? Not exactly a stable foundation ... if the foundation exists at all. - See more at: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread972639/pg1#sthash.C0x21ihP.dpuf

10/10/2014 6:27:17 AM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen! | Page 2  

angel1475
Lansing, MI
30, joined Sep. 2008

Im of Judah

10/10/2014 6:41:41 AM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen! | Page 2  
ron6280a
Over 2,000 Posts (2,765)
Detroit, MI
55, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from angel1475:
Im of Judah

I'm of Detroit.

10/24/2014 8:53:39 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen! | Page 2  
starr_so_happy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,846)
Perry, IA
33, joined Jun. 2014

We dont know that

11/18/2014 8:29:34 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen! | Page 2  

txangel43
Krum, TX
74, joined Jun. 2011

I read my Bible with my Heart not Head.